[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

You are at the UN convention (United nations)
Year is 3268
World has some problemse and you have to solve it
İf you don’t world is going to destroyed
You can’t espace true space
You can use your space shuttle to go the moon
But moon belongs to the indians (redskin ones, not the country)
Mars has been destroyed by nazis after it’s become a british colony
There is only have 9 countries at world now
You have to talk it true
You are able to be one of the this countries leader’s
Countries:
>United Kingdom of Capitalism(have india, icelan, england,ireland and australia) Leader: Karl Marx
Has 1000 nukes
>Mother communism (russia,china, cuba) Leader: Niccolo Machiavelli
Has 1000 nukes
>Anarchist Motherfuckers (all turkish nations)(IN YOUR FACE TURANISTS) Leader: Batman
Has 2 nukes but they have the virus smallpox (there is no cure for that and there can’t be)
>United Muslims (middle east, endonasia, some africa) Leader: Jesus (resurrected)
Has 225 Nukes (if you nuke the kabe they will activate them all)
>IV.Reich (all mainland europe) Leader: Adolf Hitler Jr.
Has 999 Nukes
>Jewland (usa and canada) Leader: Bernie Sanders Jr.
Has 750 Nukes
>United Africa (most of the africa) Leader: Some Monkey
Has no Nukes they have AIDS which is curable
>Emperial Japan(japan, north pole, south pole) Leader: Hirohito Jr.
Has 1000 Nukes
>Latinos (South and middle america) Leader: Gustavo Fring
Has 600 Nukes they have drugs etc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5000 nukes can destroy the world>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
İf you get in a war you can’t use the nukes until 3 other country lets you to do it
War will be determined by your post’s last 3 digit
Promlems: (you can create new problems)
Jews fo Nazis
Nazis for Jews
Hunger
Smallpox threat
Muslims for everbody
Everybody fo Muslims
Girls whit dicks are everywhere, you are never sure she has a vagina so you can’t flirt
Communism for Capitalism
Capitalism for Communism

Now i will be hosting
This means i am the head of the UN.
Who am i? You may ask
I am Spock (Leonard Nimoy one not the Zachary Quinto)
>>
this board really have some player problems
>>
>>225051
it's not the board, it's your grammar and premise
>>
File: 1460439100878.png (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460439100878.png
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>225051
You see this.
>>225425

Putting a game out there isn't the same as regurgitating a stoner doom fantasy.
>>
So what should i do for the next time?
>>
>>226630
I have no idea what you're doing this time,
>>
do you even understand how the UN works? wtf is a convention? what committee are we in? whats the issue concerning this committee?

don't just make a full retard thread and think it will work, do a little research next time.
>>
seems interesting
bump
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.