[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Popular Girl Simulator 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: jlkjlkj.png (1MB, 708x911px) Image search: [Google]
jlkjlkj.png
1MB, 708x911px
Holy fuck! There is a new girl in class and she is cute as fuck. Her school uniform is totes too big on her though, and her straight bangs are so long they cover most of her eyes. What the fuck is wrong with people who don't go to the hairdresser on a regular basis? It's every woman's duty. The new girl shyly studies the floor as she starts introducing herself,
"My name is Maryse," she says, standing in front of the blackboard beside the teacher who has just welcomed her and encouraged her to start this ritual. "I'm from Osaka. My father is a famous mangaka. We relocated to Tokyo so he could direct his first anime. I hope you guys will be kind to me! Please welcome me warmly amongst yourselves!!" She bows so deeply her bangs are almost touching the floor.
"What about hobbies, Maryse? Do you have any hobbies?" the teacher asks. "It might help people with similar interests find you."
"Well, I enjoy knitting and literature. Especially 19th century English literature. My f-favorite w-writer is d-definitely Emily Brontë."
Oh God, what is she thinking? 19th century literature? Nobody cares about that stuff. And nobody says "definitely" unless they are like an adult or something. It's called "defo" for God's sake. The worst part is that she didn't say that she was into clothes and actors or something like that though. The teacher assures her she will be welcomed warmly and sends her to an empty window seat. Personally I'm not so sure. She seems like a nerd. But oh my God, how cute is she? Adooorawwwbs. I want to fucking fuck her brains out. I want to take her hard right there on her desk! Unfortunately it's math instead, which is defo the least sexy subject in the world.

After math class, during recess, my entourage of girls surrounds me as normal. We're talking about what happened in the latest episodes of our favorite j-dramas and whether Katori Shingo and Atsuko Maeda have really broken up, like the latest gossip magazines are saying. All of us would rather know about the new girl though. As the most popular girl in class it's my responsibility to take the lead here. Honestly I wouldn't rule her out this quickly, but I'm attracted to her and nobody must know of my lesbianism. That would be the end of my popularity! It's best to not take any chances and just make her a bully victim from the first moment. Since Midori tried killing herself last month, the girls have been reluctant about bullying her lately, so this is kind of perfect anyway. Any group, after all, needs a proper enemy for it to be stable over long periods of time.

>I need to bully the new girl, both so no one will know I'm attracted to her and find out about my lesbianism, and because my clique has been without an enemy for too long. How should I start bullying the new girl? There's about 10 minutes until next class starts.
>>
Hoax everyone else in the clique having a crush on her.
>>
>>224966
>Don't bully her, because that would be cliche as fuck and nobody respects that bullshit anymore
>talk to her in private instead, see what's up with her and why she is so nerdy and what not, if our character really is a dick then maybe be a little rude.
>>
>>224966
>I need to bully the new girl
>no one will know I'm attracted to her and find out about my lesbianism

-Become her best friend
-Watch carefully if she falls in love in someone
-Make him break her heart
-Comfort her and tell her you will care for her from now on
>>
>>224987
Then what will be the point of this quest?
That's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>224979
>>224987

But then again, she is sooooo fucking cute. Maybe there is still a chance she can become one of us? And maybe something can happen between us secretly? Then again, look at how it went with Midori ... It started out with us hugging during a sleepover, and one thing led to another ... I'm not even sure if she was actually even a lesbian. I have quite an effect on all the girls in the class, even those I don't let into my immediate clique and entourage, so maybe she was just honored to please me any way I wanted even though she wasn't into it. I don't know. In any case, I lost my nerve eventually and ostracized the poor girl. A few weeks ago her father found her all cut up in the tub. Suddenly being the class loser, I guess, wasn't easy for my ex-right hand. Apparently she had carved my name into her arm and half-bled to death. Luckily they managed to save her. It would had been a pity if someone should die for me, though the thought also kind of makes me happy. Imagine that I've had such an influence on a single person! Makes me giggle.

Anyway, perhaps it's best to not to make quick decisions. Perhaps it's best to get to know the girl a little bit first. I walk over to her, the girls from my entourage following. I can feel the entire class is watching us and what I'm going to do with the new girl. My judgment will impact the whole class and this girl's entire future. I sit down on top of her desk, crossing my legs. She makes a surprised sound, so cute.
"W-w-what?"
"Heeeey, dearie. I thought we could get to know the new girl."
I push her nose like a button.
"G-get t-to know me?"
She is blushing so much. It's hard to imagine she will ever be able to work up the cool my girls have.
"Yeah! We want to get to know you!" one of my minions says.
"Yup!" a third girl says, also pushing her nose like a button.
"I-I w-would l-love to make some f-friends."
"Please see us in the journalism room during the long recess."

Everyone is a member of some club at our school. Sports, music, etc. All the cool girls, that I allow, hang out in the journalism room. We don't actually do any. There is a nerdy girl that is trying really hard to impress us that I have write the school paper. We mostly just drink tea and gossip in the club itself. Maryse comes in. We're all seated around the rectangular table, teacups in front of us. One of my minions, upon seeing the new girl, takes a chair out from the table and puts it away from the table, by itself. Maryse sits, unsure, feeling like she is in the spotlight. She is.
"If you want to be one of us, you have to prove yourself worthy."
As everyone knows, if you want to make someone very loyal to a group, you have to make them suffer really hard to gain access to it. That way, no matter what the group is like, they will tell themselves that it is an awesome and special group they must stay loyal to in order to justify everything they went through.

>How should we make Maryse suffer to gain access to our group?
>>
>>225050
Fuck this thread.
>>
File: artisnotyourfuckingchinesefood.jpg (35KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
artisnotyourfuckingchinesefood.jpg
35KB, 630x418px
>>225065
>>
>>225050
paperwork, write a dozen decent articles just like nerdy girl

or i guess, assuming she is like her father, have her draw some manga strip in the journal. Light Yuri. Mains looking like her and you.

don't want to drive her off, want to get in her pants after all
>>
>>225050
>rape
>>
>>229594

For some reason all these really bad ideas keep surging through my head. Like raping the new girl, or making her draw erotic manga with our faces. No one must know about my lesbianism though. The most popular girl pays a high price: To be accepted as so you must personify a set of certain values. You must, in the eyes of your schoolmates, be perfect. A lesbian is not perfect, in the eyes of your schoolmate. She is a freak. And yes, not being the most popular girl is a big deal to me. It gives me control of my surroundings, letting me relax in such a dangerous world as this is (have you ever watched the news?), and it gives me great satisfaction. Honestly, ruling is the only thing I'm good at. No one has ever loved me. Not even my parents. Why would they love a notorious bedwetter who hurt animals and insects for fun since as soon as she could walk? And as for academics ... I was never the most book smart one. Just average.

Finally I decide simply to have Maryse do this week's paper as her test. She looks like she is going to complain for a moment, indignation passing her eyes swift enough to make you wonder if you really saw it. But she acquiesces. As I continue discussing gossip with my entourage, I can hear Maryse's fingers running over the keyboard of her word processor in the corner where one of my minions set her up. I hope she is better than the girl we usually employ. In either case, I'm going to enjoy tearing the work of the other girl to pieces in front of her eyes this thursday. That will teach her for thinking she is valuable to us cool girls. To thinking that we can't replace her at any moment's notice.

Walking home after school, the sky is orange and the streets empty. I'm the only person who lives in this neighborhood. It's mostly old, traditional, rich families here. My dad got a bargain with a big, old-fashioned house with a pretty big garden though, and hence we live here. Relaxing my shoulders after another good day at school, in terms of ruling, I get the feeling I'm not alone. I stop. And yes, there defo seems to be a second set of footsteps. I turn and watch the girl-shaped shadow reach me. It's Midori. She's so changed since everything that happened. Before she was this glowing, extroverted girl - always with her head held high. Now her posture is all awkward, her eyes always tracing the tips of her shoes and her voice barely audible. When she reaches me she drops down to her knees. I can see the bandages around her arms sticking out from under the sleeves of her school uniform. Where she has my name carved in. Forever.
"P-please," says her weak voice, "L-let me serve y-you. Again. I-I l-love you, Princess."
She leans down to kiss my foot. I look around. We're alone, but someone could see us.

>What should I do with Midori for now?
>>
>manipulative bitch quest

seems interesting
>>
>>230650
Wtf happendd to you Bell?
Are you frustrated from your last quest? (jk bby i luv u)
>>
>>230650
Sounds like a great way to end a day of ruling. No one would believe her if she tried to say anything, so it's a win-win. Besides, the rare bone will make any dog all the more hungry.
>>
>>230650
>Lesbian love making, in your backyard. Also, really!, find a way to fix up that scar tissue cause that would have been a bad glaringly obvious clue to your raging lesbianism, so send her to a good doctor to see if anything can be done to hide it or a clean tattoo artist to hide this evidence of your bullying, must be perfect.
then tell her to stop such wanton behavior. Headpat her to submission

manipulative kindness go!
>>
>>232225

I pull her up by my hand quickly and lunge for my house ... Except, the lights are on and there's a Tesla parked outside. FUCK. It's daddy. What the hell is he doing at home? Fortunately there's a hotel just up the street. It's a pretty up-scale, metallic skyscraper sticking out like the city's sorest, ugliest, most capitalistic thumb here in this otherwise old-fashioned district. Midori follows me. I find my credit card. For some reason, eyeing our school uniforms from the local high school, the receptionist thinks us suspicious. After he confirms we are both 18, he lets us go though.

Locking the room behind us, I quickly strip the poor girl, including the bandages thick on her arm. KIMIKO WATANABE, it says - written in messy, dark red scar tissue. The other arm is just a mess of scars, like a cat's clawing board. I tie her naked body to the hotel bed by the metal framing, her wrists to the top and her ankles to the bottom. Afterwards I just sit beside her talking to her, asking her how she has been since the last time, caressing her pretty, little, bulimic tummy and answering her as rudely and wickedly as I can. "Couldn't even kill yourself, huh?" When she starts crying desperately I break one of the shot glasses for the minibar and cut her diagonally down one of her breasts - C-cups, bigger than mine. I lap some blood up on my tongue and french kiss her for a while, going back for more blood several times. Finally I untie the arm where she has my name and rub myself against it until I come. I tie up the girl, holding her to me, caressing her. She cries and shakes, but is smiling "This is the only way I'm happy, Princess. Please don't tell me we'll have to be apart again. I don't need to have any friends, and we can hide this, I just want to belong to you ... Please ..."

I feel a lot of my affection for her returning. After all I was in love with her for years. Maybe this could work. Screw the new girl. After high school I can take Midori anywhere. She certainly seems loyal. Even after almost dying, she still wants more of me. If I'm going to take complete control of her though, I need to give her some kind of homework until tomorrow. Maybe make her write my name over and over again from top to bottom on every page of a notebook? Or not eat for 24 hours?

>What should Midori's homework be?
>>
>>233006
Go two weeks without seeing or talking to us, then meet up at our house naked after the two weeks.
She is strictly forbidden from either pleasuring or harming herself in that time period.
>>
>>233006
>As essay on her true place and why it is a privilege to be of use, must cover our charity in permitting and aiding her to become pleasing obedient and useful.
>>
>>233231
*An essay
Sorry
>>
>>233006

She's getting a little pudgy isn't she? Look at those cowtits. Tell her she needs to drop a few pounds if she wants to stay with a princess.
>>
I decide to have her write an essay on her true place and why it is a privilege to be of use. It must extensively cover my charity in permitting and aiding her to become pleasing, obedient and useful. Midori acquiesces. While we check out from the hotel, again the receptionist looks at us in a funny way, but as always, money seals lips.

Heading home, I can feel myself getting more and more nervous by the minute. Why is daddy at home? I find him in the kitchen smoking and reading the newspaper. He is still in his suit with his business suitcase propped up on another chair. The smell of expensive cologne and cheap tobacco hangs in the air. From the elaborate way he puts his paper down and looks at me, I know this isn't good.
"W-what are you doing at home, d-daddy?"
"I hear you've been a bad girl."
"N-no."
"Some girl in your class tried to commit suicide. They say you bullied her into it." Daddy extinguishes his cigarette in an ashtray before him. "Is this true?"
I hesitate, but then hurry to speak: "N-n-no, daddy."
"They are talking about pressing charges. Her family."
"She won't."
For a moment it looks like he believes me, but then he furls the ashtray at me. It hits the wall behind me, breaking into pieces. This is not ending well, I think to myself. Back when mommy was here she would be there to take the beatings for me, but then daddy put her in a mental hospital. I thought that would be the end of me, but then he got so busy with his job, he was never at home. He comes towards me. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me into the living room. I scream and try to get away, fighting myself from starting to cry. He handcuffs me, suddenly, to a radiator. While I sit there, biting my teeth together not to cry, he is cooking something in the kitchen. He comes back with a cup, full of boiling water. He puts it to my mouth. Just the damp makes me pull my face away from it.
"Noooo!"
"DRINK IT, YOU LITTLE CUNT."
"NOOOOOOO!"
He pulls my lips apart and pushes water into my mouth. I scream as my tongue burns. The rest of it falls on my thighs, burning them as well, making me scream more.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
The next moment everything goes black. I realize in the last moment he has broken the cup against my head.

When I wake up, every movement of either makes my tongue and thighs hurt. I wonder if I'll even be able to talk like this. Fortunately my thighs can be hidden. The shards from the cup he broke are still all around me. My head is bleeding. My handcuffs are open though. Somehow I get myself up and manage to stagger over to the kitchen. The wall clock gives me 35 minutes until school starts. I go to the house door. Daddy's shoes are not there, so he must have left again. If I'm going to see a doctor, I'm going to be late for school. And I'll have to make up some kind of excuse for why I have these wounds. Maybe I should just bear the pain and go to school instead?

>What do I do?
>>
>>233380
Go to the police
>>
>>233380
Oh shit nigga, go to the police. Even if you nearly make someone commit suicide, NO ONE deserves to be abused.
>>
>>233380
Cry a lot to the police to manipulate them
>>
>>233380
>Prep Midori and get our stories straight about how none of this is my fault and take it up with the police.
>>
>>233580
seconding.
>>
>>233380
Wtf! OP left..
>>
>>234546
Eh, Bell comes back eventually.
>>
Goddamn Bell, I dig your stuff, but I'm a little too much of a normie for this. See you next adventure!
>>
>>233580
>>236355

I decide to first of all call Midori and get our stories straight since her family was seemingly preparing to press charges. First I call her cellphone, but it doesn't even ring. The connection just cuts out. What the fuck? I try to call her house phone, but her mother answers, sounding kind of distraught. I don't think it's a good idea for me to talk to her. I'm pretty sure she would recognize my voice. Did something happen though? I'll find out later. I have to get to the police now. My father has beaten me pretty seriously before, but scolding me with water is a new extreme. Also, in case it's too late for Midori to stop the charges against me, it's probably going to be helpful for me to be able to say that I was suffering even worse abuse at home. Before I leave, I take a very long cold shower and hold my tongue under water for a long time. Both are a huge relief, but when I have to take my stockings on again, my thighs burn horribly. How could he do this to me? I start crying while putting on make-up.

It's started snowing outside, so that by the time I reach the police station, a lone policeman is shoving snow away from the big stairs that go up to it. He stops to take off his police cap, brushing his sweaty brow with his arm and giving me a polite nod as I pass him. I spend like 20 minutes waiting. There isn't much going on in at the police station at the moment. A man, across from me in the little waiting corner they have set up with chairs, tables and magazines, cradles a heavily bandaged arm, avoiding my gaze. I look at the clock and imagine the rest of my class getting ready for history class. If only there was some cold water for my tongue ... Finally a office clerk-ishly dressed man comes to get me. He puts me in a nondescript, white room with just a table in the middle and some chairs around it. I wonder if those mirrors at one side are actually one-way windows, like in the movies.
>>
>>236355
You can delete your previous posts
>>
>>236358

The man listen closely to me talking about my father. When i start talking about it, it's like a dam bursts and I even say stuff I didn't plan to say and which is hard to prove - like how he put mommy in the mental hospital. Suddenly, in one of the most emotional parts for me, the man interrupts me, asking whether I want coffee.
"B-but my tongue ... i-i-is s-so burned. It h-hurts even t-talking."
He comes back with a cup of coffee only for himself and calmly drinks it while listening to the rest of my story. My tummy makes complaining sounds. I'm actually getting pretty hungry. But how am I going to eat with a tongue like this?

After having told the man everything, he takes me to another room. Like the waiting corner just inside the police station, the room is cozy in the same fake way with coffee machines, old magazines and cheap, friendly furniture. I sit down on whatever chair. Right about now my classmates should be starting their math class ... After maybe an hour, in which I start to leaf through some of the magazines and get very sleepy, a police officer in full uniform comes in, and with him is .. My father. The men chat and laugh, my father clapping him on my shoulder as if he is the one in charge here and the police officer laughs in a nervous way, as if he is doing his best to keep up to daddy's charm. This is just like when he put mommy in a mental hospital. What is it he does, bribes them? Or does he just know important people?
"Yes, my daughter is just like this too. Very rebellious, very imaginative!" the police officer says, stopping in front of me.
"It's that age, you know."
My father gives me a glance and my blood LITERALLY freezes to ice. What is he going to do with me when he takes me home after I tried to report him to the police? Kill me? Suddenly I notice the gun in the police officer's belt holster. Maybe ... Maybe I can just get out of this situation by force?

>What do I do?
>>
>>236363
You see that little checkbox at the top left corner of each post?
If you mark the posts you want to remove you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "delete".
>>
>>236361
Just shy away from him in a terrified manner and mumble "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me."
If she can cry on command now would probably be a good time do so to make the police officer truly doubt that this is just about being rebellious.
>>
>>236377
This.
>>
>>236377

I decide to try to get the police officer to understand that this is a lot more complicated situation than he might think it is. Doing my best impression of an emotional, naive, little girl I start to back away with the impression of untold horrors in my eyes, lifting my palms up against them as if to protect me from something.
"Please ... Daddy ... I d-d-don't want you t-to h-hurt me ..."
The first big droplets fall off the cusps of my lower eyelids as I go down on my knees, folding my hands, sending the police officer quick glances but mostly looking at daddy.
"I-I j-just w-want to be a normal girl ... To be happy, with my friends."
Daddy just crosses his arms.
I look at the police officer. "P-please ... Help me."
Daddy lunges towards me, grabbing me by my throat and slamming me hard into the wall. An old picture of the police station, some important people handshaking in front of it, hits the floor on the bottom part of the frame before coming collapsing down on its glass front. I'm barely able to regain my breath, my ears ringing as daddy kicks me in my tummy. I scream, but he kicks me again. And just keeps kicking. I cry and cry and cry. There's nothing fake about it anymore. The desperation in me is real. I just want him to stop. The few glimpses I catch of the police officer is of him closing the door, putting his legs together and awkwardly looking down at the floor.
"Ohhh, when I get you home, you little bitch," my dad starts, looking down at the heap I've become, hurting in my entire body, not to mention my burned thighs and tongue. "You know what I always gave your mother whenever she went this far? A good, long punishment fuck. I think every woman needs that. Some good pounding from the behind to remind her of her natural place. Otherwise you forget yourself." He kicks me a little in the face, my teeth scratching my burned tongue.
"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" I scream out.
"Shut up, you fucking bitch!"
He pulls me up by my hair, then puts his arm around my back, pushing him in front of himself, past the police officer who is still staring at the ground. I'm in shambles.

>What do I do?
>>
>>236457
Make a break for it when we can get into public view and scream about everything that has happened.
>>
>>236457
If she's got the strength for it, maybe now would be the time to go for the gun.
If not she should just take whatever he gives her untill she finds an opportunity to off him.
>>
>>236457
Accept your fate
>>
>>236457
Ok, our dad is fucking mental. We need to get rid of it
>>
>>236464
>>236933

With the police officer awkwardly staring at the ground and with me walking in such a disjointed manner from all my pains, before anyone knows it I have pulled the gun out of the police officer's holster. It's a lot heavier than the ones at the gun club daddy made me practice with when I was younger. He thought a father and daughter should bond, but he never cared what my interests were. Now it's come back to bite him in the back. I point the gun at the police officer and daddy.
"Get in the back of the room or I'll blow your fucking heads out!"
They do as I stay, both stepping backwards while I try to open the door the police officer had closed while I was being beaten. Fuck. It's locked or something.
"Hah!" daddy suddenly says. "You really think you got the balls to fire that thing?" Before I know it they are both coming towards me quickly. I know the extent of my shooting skills. If I aim for their legs or something, that is way too elaborate, but I can definitely get in a shot in each of their heads before they reach me. But maybe daddy is right. Maybe I don't have it in me. Should I shoot?

>Do I have it in me to kill daddy and a police officer? Am I a killer?
>>
>>237380
Kill pa, leave the officer.
>>
>>237380
Blow 'em away.
>>
Kill them
If you have time scream:
This for treating bad mummy!
>>
>>237380
Shoot daddy, you don't need a kill shot just down him then cry "Why would you let him take me? You knew what he was going to do." Hopefully other police officers will come and step in but no way in hell would anyone risk this getting publicity.
>>
>>238235
Alternatively she could put the gun in her own mouth after shooting her dad, but I don't think it'd make for a very satisfying conclusion to the story with the current amount of unresolved plot threads.
>>
>>238316
If we want to die the police will do it for us. Not saying we can't get ourselves killed just that we should try and get a better outcome and only take that if we have to.
>>
>>237380
Shoot them both.
Then burn down everything.
>>
>>239283
Eyes on the prize people, daddy has lots of money and it would be bad for the cop to have this go any further than it has to.
>>
>>237502
>>237917
>>239283

Daddy must have seen all my inner turmoil in my eyes or something, because the next moment his hand is already coming towards my gun. I pull the trigger. The recoil knocks me back against the wall, hurting my already painful body more. I can feel the worst headache beginning and the last thing I want to do is fire the thing again. I'm acting completely automatically at this point though, hurling another bullet into the police officer's head. Both daddy and the police officer violently hit the floor on the back of their heads only moments after the blood from the back of their heads does. Holy shit, I'm a murderer. And it turns me on so much. My hand slips down between my legs, and I barely have to touch myself before I'm fucking cumming. I drop to my knees, my breath quickening as I try to contain my moans. Oh my God, I have to do this again sometime. As the orgasm subsides, just what kind of situation I am in becomes clear to me once again: I need to get out of here. Hiding the gun in the skirt of my school uniform, I close the door behind me. People are running through the corridor towards me. I do my best impression of shock as a secretary-looking woman with glasses and a skirt it was probably not her intention to be so slutty puts her hands on my shoulders. A police officer stops behind her.
"Sweety, we heard shots ... What happened? Dear Amaterasu! There's blood on you, and you're blushing ... Your lips are so red. You must be in shock or something. Sweet, dear thing."

>I need to get out of here. What do I tell these people for now?
>>
>>239664
The police officer in there was on the take or something, I... I told him what my dad did to me and... And (sob) they were going to rape me. (Cry)
>>
>>239731
I've just thought this through and although my answer would likely get us through this and explain why we have the gun it isn't as good as daddy getting killed by someone else. I don't see a sure path to that outcome but I would welcome one on the other hand if they find out we're lying it's bad end and that's not where I'm aiming for.
>>
>>239759
Please note that this should not be taken as me withdrawing my vote if Bell is waiting for more people that's fine but I'm still happy for >>239731 to be used.
>>
>>239664
Just ask them what happpened on the security photage,
>>
>>239664
Just say we were getting beat up, but ramble incoherently so there's not much sense in anything else. Through the rambling try to get then to check the security camera.
>>
>>242568
So we both agree that the smart thing to do is admit what happened and ride it out? Once we've done that I think we should try and get Midori ready to say that everything she did was because our dad didn't like us having friends and threatened to beat us to death/ kill her family/whatever then push the narrative that he may have been planning to lock us up like mum.
After that assuming we can inherit we're good but if not (or if anyone wants to) we play up the free my mum, daddy lied about her being mad angel.
>>
>>242595
I think dragging our mom too much into this might damage our cause. It'd be great to get her set free, but it also makes us sound crazy and could get us locked up with her.
>>
>>242599
First we sort out this mess then we get mummy.
We really should find a way to help Midori get back to us (we're just a big softy like that) so we need hard data on what happened there.
Daddy's money is the biggest prize up for grabs right now so if we can't get it on our own I still intend to push for our mum's freedom.
Now let's watch this plan crash and burn.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.