[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neolithic Pokemon Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: neo porks.jpg (58KB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
neo porks.jpg
58KB, 504x279px
((This is not the same quest as run by Sage Hickory, who had this idea long before I did. I'm just taking the idea because I like it a lot.))

Much has been going on in this region of the world. As of late, tribes begin to grow, develop more refined tools, and some are even said to congregate in great, brick tents-- called houses. There are even stranger tales, too, of those who would coexist, even befriend, the monsters and great beasts that inhabit the world alongside you.

Of course, you thought many of these things to be fairy tales-- until you laid eyes upon another who had befriended such a creature. Now, you have left your camp in hopes of befriending such a creature yourself...

But first, are you a boy, or a girl?
>>
File: dat boi.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
dat boi.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
oh shit waddup!
>>
Name it "Re:Neolithic Pokemon Quest" instead of taking the original name.

>Boy
>>
>>224166
>Name it "Re:Neolithic Pokemon Quest" instead of taking the original name.
There are going to be FAR bigger problems than the name here, bucko. Duly noted either way.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

And so, you're a boy! But that is not all there is to what we must know. Where does your tribe hail from?

>Cinderlands
- Burnt, downright volcanic area just north of western mountains. Very dangerous-- most of your tribe think it a death wish that you would separate yourself from them, but you promised that you would come back with more strength for the tribe's glory.

>Woldshire
- Temperate forests found in the southern reaches of the landmass you inhabit. Altogether not extremely dangerous, but if you're not careful, you will end up lost... or worse. Your tribe decided to stay put momentarily for your ridiculous adventure, believing it to be nothing but the foolhardiness of youth.

>Western Mountains
- Moderately dangerous. Extremely strong Pokemon live within the upper reaches of the mountains, but your tribe has settled where relatively few Pokemon dwell -- and those that do are usually far weaker than what can be found at the top of any given mountain.
>>
>>224185
Western Mountains
>>
Rolled 28, 53 = 81 (2d100)

>>224190
Gonna give it another four minutes.
>>
>>224190
And so, you hail from the Western Mountains.
------------------------------------------------------------

The days have been long and grueling since you separated from your tribe. You know where the camp is set, and you know which streams to follow to get back there, but... You can't help but feel as though you're going to get lost, or assaulted, or... Something even worse, by any of the menagerie of creatures found where you are.

Of course, the mountains aren't home to only the fierce Pokemon found on their peaks. No, they're also home to a myriad of Pokemon living in the caves beneath the mountains, too, and this is where you've decided to start your search...

You easily light a torch that you had gotten before departing. You have enough food to last only a few more days, and will need to start heading back soon.

You step away from the mouth of the cave, the meager amounts of light fading to nothing but the dim glow of your torch as you take step after step into the inky blackness of the cave. You can already hear them -- the Zubats -- rustling up above you. They're known to come in swarms... They could probably easily eat you if you're not careful.

You wander into the cave, eventually settling by a stream.

> Leave the cave
> Investigate the stream (how?)
> Explore the cave more

Inventory:
> Flint spear
> Torch
> Rations (three days)
> Waterskin (Full)
>>
>>224243
Roll me a d100 as well, please.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>224243
>>224246
Explore the cave
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

Follow the stream to the source
>>
>>224166
not Re:, since it's not really a reboot made by the original QM or anything.

>>224169
Primitive Pokemon?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>224246
>>224243
>Explore the cave more
>>
>>224243
Imvestigate stream. If you find magikarp catch one and train it or just spear it for food.
>>
>>224529
>>224246
Roll
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>224534
Fucking options field doesn't recognize cappital letters.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

> wake up
> tie breaker

1 = stream
2 = cave
>>
You begin to walk down the stream, looking at how the strangely clear current flows from deeper into the cave.

Eventually the Zubat above you stir, but ignore you entirely as they exit the caves, taking to the early night sky with ease.

You continue walking, but eventually find that you can no longer see the stream itself, so you decide to attempt and follow it by ear alone...

> 89

With some success, it seems. You keep going further and further into the cave not being bothered by any of the Pokemon so far. Eventually, it all fades into a kind of background noise as the sound of rushing water becomes more and more intense.

Eventually, you see it: a gigantic well-spring of ice and crystals, all bubbling up in the center of an enormous lake. The light from your torch catches on the crystals, illuminating the entire room with a kind of blue glow.

You approach the edge of the lake. A blue gator-like monster is there, struggling to breathe.

> Put it out of its misery (1d100)
> Attempt to help it (1d100)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>225496
>> Attempt to help it (1d100)
Totodile?
>>
>>225496
Rolling is best of three btw
>>
Rolled 92, 75 = 167 (2d100)

>>225502
>>225496
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>225496
>>
I really enjoyed the first itteration of this, i know your a different dude but heres to hoping this goes well too
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>225496
>> Attempt to help it (1d100)
Save the Pokeymans
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>225496
> Attempt to help it (1d100)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.