[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ULTRA GALAXY QUEST: DAIKAIJU BATTLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: Battle Nizer.jpg (21KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Nizer.jpg
21KB, 560x560px
(Third time's the charm!)

Your eyes slowly open, quickly shutting as cloying dust sticks to your face, burning your retinae. Sitting up, you cough wetly, spitting out phlegm that tastes of blood. Wiping your face, you reach for support to drag yourself up... only for your fingers to close around a device you don't recognize. Blinking groggily, you look at it, recognizing neither its make nor its function. Come to think of it, as you look around, spotting craggy rocks and worn cliffs, you don't recognize WHERE you are, either.

In fact... You can't even recall your own name.

What is your name?
>>
Godbert.
>>
Buford Higgins Allensby III
>>
Joe, Homeless Joe.
>You have a HIV postive infected knife with a layers of dirty coats as armor much like leather armor
>>
>>222771
Billy Baylis
>>
File: Sadola.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sadola.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>222789
>>222794

You stand up, dusting yourself off. You're Godbert Allensby, and judging by the thoroughly dust-coated clothes you have on, and the soot on your face, you've been out here for a while. You look at the strange device, blinking as it unfolds like a clamshell. It's strange, and a little complicated for your tastes, but... it seems familiar, and very much yours. However, before you can further question it, the arid ground around you begins to crack and spread open, a massive beast tearing its way from the belly of the earth!

What do you do?!

(in addition to your answer, please roll a d100 in your next post)
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>222829
Stand firm and demand loyalty from the savage beast.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

Run like hell
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>222829
Kick it in whatever it has that would equate to a nutsack, or where one would go were it to have one.
>>
File: Battle_Nizer.jpg (17KB, 482x227px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Nizer.jpg
17KB, 482x227px
>>222841
>>222857
You grit your teeth and point up at the beast, summoning up all the bluster and grit you have within you.

"BEAST! I DEMAND YOUR SUBSERVIENCE! THIS, GODBERT ALLENSBY COMMANDS!"

Your voice echoes across the warped canyons of stone, the commanding tone getting the monster's attention. It turns to you, eyes fixed upon you... And lets out a screeching roar of its own, swiping at you. Its claw extends from its already titanic body, stretching and nearly lopping off your head, if not for the canyons housing you. Immediately rejecting your foolhardy command, you immediately cheese it, taking off as fast as you can. The device in your hand, meanwhile, is starting to heat up...

What do you do now?
>>
>>222913
Throw the device at the beast, right in the eye
>>
>>222913
Start button mashing the shit out of anything you can press on it.
>>
Point the device upwards and yell "IF THERE IS A GOD, YOU'RE A DICK."
>>
File: ace robotto, HASHIN.jpg (8KB, 277x275px) Image search: [Google]
ace robotto, HASHIN.jpg
8KB, 277x275px
>>222927
>>222919
You start frantically hammering buttons, trying to trigger a function, when it begins to beep and flash brightly! Is it going to explode?! You reel back as if you are about to toss it, but as you extend your arm, the already-hot machine seems to ignite, a strip of energy bursting out of the bottom screen, spinning out and swiping against the edge of the machine.

A loud, mechanical bellow echoes through the canyon, as a new being touches down.

[SUMMONED: ACE ROBOT]
>>
Spin around in circles chanting before pointing at the monster and shouting. "BY MY ROBOTS HAND BEAST YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH".
>>
>>223055

"Ace Robot, kick it ass!"
>>
>>223055
Try to demand control over the beast and the robot.
>Tell the robot to aim for it's alien ballsack.
>>
>>223070
>>223071
>>223128
Your eyes widen as you regard the new entity- that's an Ultraman! Or at least, it looks like one- the mechanical sounds coming from its body mark it as artificial. Still, a robot Ultraman is about as badass as a real one. You look down at the device- the name Battle Nizer comes to your mind- and look at the screen.

"Ace Robot... Alright, Ace Robot, kick its ass! By my robot's hand, beast, YOU WILL FEEL OUR WRATH!" Feeling properly shonen, you can't help but throw a punch at the air yourself- and shockingly, the Ace Robot matches it perfectly, fist impacting with the clawed monster's face with a loud CLANG, knocking it over with a screech!

What do you do next?
>>
>>223145
Go tea bag the shit out of its dirty alien face.
>Humans are #1!
>Also tell the robot to finish him.
>>
>>223166
Feeling confident, you reach out to grab the kaiju's-the Sadola's- face, and the robot complies, hand clasping over its forehead. With a grin, you pull the creature forehead, and it's head dings off the Ace Robot's crotch with a loud CLANG. Unfortunately, you FEEL the clang, and wince in pain at the impact to the robot's nuts- clearly you're connected to it more than simply controlling its movements.

What will you do now?
>>
>>223237
Wait why do we feel it's pain?
>Tell the robot that's enough and to find us/build us a ride out of here.
>>
>>223245
Still wincing a bit, you lower your arms.

"Ace Robot!" you yell, though you strongly suspect you don't actually need to for it to hear you. "That should be enough. Let's find a way out of here."

The robot nods, turning away and dropping the Sadola onto the ground. This seems to infuriate the kaiju more than even the unwilling meeting with the robot's crotch, and it bolts up, claws extended to lop off the robot's arm. If you felt that tap to the nuts, then losing a limb...

What do you do?
>>
>>223305
>No new posts
Begin to panic while hoping that the robot has some kind of regenerative features.
>>
File: METALLIUM BEAM.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
METALLIUM BEAM.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>223344
>triple doubles

You gulp, tensing up your body and preparing to lose a goddamn arm...

And then the robot catches the claw, head turning as its yellow eyes begin glowing brighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmyEx15nsk

Throwing the monster back, the robot turns, its arms beginning to glow- you can feel the heat in your bones. Gritting your teeth, you allow the power to flow through the robot, and you as well.

"METALLIUM BEAM!"

With a metallic clanking, the Robot raises its hands, rearing back before making an L shame with them. A beam of energy radiates forth, bisecting the Sadola and continuing, carving a new canyon in the ground, glowing with fresh molten rock. With a strained roar, the Sadola VIOLENTLY explodes, forming a deep crater in the ground, and no trace that it ever existed at all.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO?
>>
>>223388
>dubs dubs
Shrug off the rest of the pain and get onto the robot to survey the surroundings in order to find out where to go next.
>>
>>223406
Turning away from the devestated earth, the robot kneels and extends a hand for you to climb onto, which you do, crawling up its arm and, after a few long minutes, onto its shoulder. Looking around, you are greeted with a hellish sight- blighted, featureless landscape for miles in every direction.

What do you do?
>>
>>224074
(sorry guys this was me, just clarifying)
>>
>>224074
Well. This is a problem. Clearly jumping is required to ascertain just HOW bad this area is.
>>
>>225530
As soon as you are hanging on properly, the Robot jumps high into the air. What greets you next is startling, to say the least. Silhouetted by the hazy air, you see dozens- no, HUNDREDS of Kailua locked in combat in every direction. You do, however, spot the silhouette of a ruined tower- but one of the aforementioned kaiju fights is in your way, and the combatants look considerably tougher than the Sadola you just killed...

What do you do?
>>
>>225999
Attempt to snipe the Kailua with the robots lasers so that no damage is taken.
>>
>>225999
Well we might have an Ultrabot under our control, but this does not stop us from kicking everything between here and the tower like a Kamen Rider.
>>
>>226273
>>226720
You try to gather the energy for the robot to fire another beam, but the robot's motions are starting to stiffen and delay. Looking at your Battle Nizer, you notice that the screen with the Ace Robot's stats is flashing red- low on power, you surmise. You climb down just in time for the titanic automaton to fade into motes of light, returning to the machine, as a wave of exhaustion hits you. Luckily, you got pretty far ahead while getting off, but your weapon and wheels, as well as your will, are all wasted and weak. You could probably make camp here, or you could try and keep going towards the tower.

What do you do?
>>
>>227287
(once more, this was me, sorry guys)
>>
>>227287
Well. This is a problem.

But men do not run away from their problems! I AM GODBERT ALLENSBY, IF I HAVE NO WHEELS, I RUN. IF I HAVE NO LEGS, I CRAWL. (push onwards)
>>
File: Bajiris.png (2MB, 1364x1622px) Image search: [Google]
Bajiris.png
2MB, 1364x1622px
>>229669
You gather your fortitude with a hearty grunt, and begin to walk onwards, towards the tower, the shadows of the kaiju ahead of you growing larger and more detailed. Before you can make them out though, one of them falls, and like the Sadola you killed earlier, explodes violently, revealing the face of the victor. You gulp as its red eyes glow threateningly, but it soon disappears... exactly like the Ace Robot did.

What do you do?
>>
>>230419
Fortunate for us to be ignored for now. Let's get the hell on with getting to the tower.
>>
>>230465
You happily make your way past the craters and footsteps left by the kaiju fighting- there sure are a lot of them. You pay them no mind, however, and continue towards the tower. However, as you approach, you notice... large pieces missing from the tower. It's been ravaged, likely by kaiju like the Sadola and whatever you saw on the way over. Still, it may have supplies within. However, you don't know how stable it is...

What do you do?
>>
>>230531
This is no cause for concern! Press onwards and loot everything that can be carried!
>>
>>230652
You press on, pressing the brim of your jacket to your mouth and nose as the rank stench of rotting flesh assaults your nostrils. There definitely USED to be living things here... As you get to a ruined entryway, you notice spongy, tumor-like growth attached to the outer walls. However, it does not seem to penetrate the steel and plaster, or continue inside.

What do you do?
>>
>>231120
I get the feeling that whatever that sponginess is happens to be in here. We could do with explosives, so let's go find some in there.
>>
>>231132
You slowly sneak into the compound, careful to avoid any of the growths. Loud sounds of dripping water echo, like an insidious heartbeat. There's no light, but you can feel the emptiness in front of you.

What do you do?
>>
Dance like your life depends on it.
>>
>>231348
Emptiness is just a lack of things. Yell into the darkness, like a sonic missile of manliness!
>>
>>233300
>>233076
You shuffle in the darkness to gather your fortitude, and let out a loud bellow, that echoes through the endless darkness ahead of you. Scrabbling sounds, both large and small, follow the sound- pitiful things running from your commanding yell. However, soon after, you hear another gently tapping- the sound of rapidly moving feet. And it's heading towards you.

What do you do?
>>
>>233375
Find something tall to stand on and get up it. We shall have the high ground and stomp on any idiot!
>>
>>233868
You reach around to try and find a place to climb onto. As your hand clasps around a piece of fallen rebar, a powerful humanoid hand grabs you by the shoulder and yanks you back!

What do you do?
>>
>>234251
Kick it in the dick. Or dick-related area.
>>
File: 3467299i.jpg (63KB, 579x600px) Image search: [Google]
3467299i.jpg
63KB, 579x600px
>>234471
You swing around to kick at your assailant, but you whiff as they let go. Your eyes finally begin to adjust, as you get a good look at the being once more advancing on you.

"You're making too much noise," the being says softly, in a low, feminine voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>234577
"Hello, my name is Godbert Allensby. May I ever so kindly ask what the loving fuck is going on here?"
>>
>>234601
The alien grabs your face, holding up a finger to her face.

"Silence. The Neronga is asleep, but you almost woke it up a moment ago. I do not feel like engaging it in battle." She begins pulling you (still by your face) down the dark hallway. A pinprick of light is visible in the far distance, but it is occasionally obscured by silhouettes.

What do you do?
>>
>>234885
Let's not pick a fight. That would be a stupid idea right now - if we started trouble, it'd just be a twist and a snap, and then resting in shit.
>>
>>234987
You resolve to stay alive and so simply follow the alien as she heads towards the light. You can feel the stares of other aliens on you as you move, but they don't come close enough for you to engage them. What are they afraid of. As you come up to the light, you realize that it is a door.

"You're a Reionyx, right?" the alien whispers, pointing at the Battle Nizer you still have in a death grip.

What do you do?
>>
>>235933
Honesty is the best policy - Absolutely no idea what she's on about here. Just woke up with this all of a sudden, and dealt with one rude dude in the process.
>>
>>236321

You gently extricate the hand from your face- she never actually let go of you, and shake your head.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you mutter, staying quiet for the sake of your face. "I woke up here- hell, I don't even know where here is." The alien rolls her eyes, sighing slowly.

"Wonderful- a newbie. Alright, I'll break it down for you quick, and then you're gonna help us. A Reionyx is a being who can control kaiju, like whatever's in your Battle Nizer there. They're all converging on Boris to fight for supremacy- looks like you got here without even knowing it."

What do you do?
>>
>>237238
Wonderful, a planet named after that blonde idiot. Well then, what does supremacy mean here?
>>
>>237512
The alien looks at you. "You came here without even knowing what you're fighting for?"

Before you can answe, the tower is rocked by a loud roar, and the power comes on in flickering bursts, revealing fleeing aliens of all shapes and sizes. Your captor looks at you.

"Neronga's awake."

What do you do?
>>
>>238578
"Time to leave? Time to leave."
>>
File: Neronga-1.jpg (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Neronga-1.jpg
37KB, 480x270px
>>239202
You run to follow the fleeing aliens, and barely manage to get out of the way as a tail cleaves through the wall, exposing...

"Oh my god," you mutter, "it looks like absolute shit."

What do you do?
>>
>>239646
Check the Nizer. If there's charge in it, IT'S SHITSTOMPIN' TIME.

If not, continue running.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.