[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neverquest: Part I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Quest.png (20KB, 1914x881px) Image search: [Google]
Quest.png
20KB, 1914x881px
You are a child growing up in the Elven kingdom of Terondale, in the upper class section of the city. To be frank, you and your family are filthy rich. To be even more frank, your dad is the motherfucking boss around here. He's king, and your mother is the queen. You have a twin sister and she is pretty much your life-long best friend. You two do everything together and have no secrets. You have two younger brother and you guess they are alright, even if they are bothersome at times. END EXPOSITION.

It is the break of dawn. You look out the large window across from your bed to the city below you. The rising sun saturates the elven architecture. with its lurid, violet glare. Your sister is not in her bed and is presumably making breakfast for herself.
How do you proceed?
>>
>>219893
Do we know how to do magic?
>>
>>219896
Fuck yeah, you do. Elves have a natural affinity for magic, all of them can preform at least basics. You haven't picked up studies yet, despite your father's prodding. It's your own choice, dammit! Your sister is really into it, though.
>>
>>219900
Find someone willing to teach you necromancy.
>>
>>219903
That type of magic is forbidden in Terondale. We honor our dead here, raising them is disrespectful. Pulling shit like that gets you exiled. Nobody wants to get exiled. If worse comes to worst, you may have to pick it up.

I can assure that will be never, though.
>>
>>219914
I wanna buy an f1 race car and use magic to create a Vulcan mind meld and turn myself into an f1 race car help find my sister. Do f1 race cars exist in Terondale?
>>
>>219920
A car? You're afraid you don't know what that is. You can use your limited skillset to find your sister. Lillith is - as you presumed - in the kitchen making a meal for herself.
>>
>>219925
Can we summon shit?
>>
>>219925
Can we enhance our senses?
>>
>>219925
Through my advanced clairvoyance magic, I try to see through my sister's dress.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.