[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Housebound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 16

File: SBURB.png (40KB, 2000x2116px) Image search: [Google]
SBURB.png
40KB, 2000x2116px
A young woman stands in her bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 2nd of May, 2016, is this young woman's birthday. Though it was thirteen years ago she was given life, it is only today she will be given a name!

What will the name of this young lady be?
>>
>>215676
Vagsniff Dirtlady
>>
>>215676
Lucy Andrea
>>
Diane
>>
>>215677
>Vagsniff Dirtlady
Try again, smartass.

>>215679
> Try again.
>Lucy Andrea
[image of a CHECK MARK]

> Examine room.

Your name is Lucy Andrea, and today, as has been previously mentioned, is your birthday! You are pretty excited.

What are your hobbies, likes, and interests?
>>
>>215676
George Foreman.
>>
>>215699
Hobbies: gardening and smoking dank ass weed
Likes: Taylor Swift, Bobs Burgers, and smoking dank ass weed
Interests: becoming a botanists and growing drugs for Mexican cartels, getting good grades in schools, kissing every Mexican in school, and smoking dank ass weed
>>
>>215699
Making Home Movies
Indie Film
Dark Deco style stuff
>>
Making Home Movies
Indie Film
Dark Deco style stuff
>>
Making Home Movies
Indie Film
Dark Deco style stuff
>>
>>215682
>>215701
These names strike you as patently ludicrous. Diane? George Foreman?

You are quite glad that you have a sensible name.
>>
>>215699
Likes: Ancient History/Bipedal Scorpiongirls/Old Films/Getting Good Grades
Hobbies: Gardening and Film
>>
>>215714
>>215715
>>215719
I don't know whats happening but i take responsibility for all of these
>>
>>215722
I really wish you would leave quest forever. I don't know how you manage to post in every thread I am interested in but it must stop
>>
>>215722
support, taking everyone's vote into consideration
>>
>>215727
:^)
>>
>>215731
What happened in your life to make you so singularly obsessed with scorpion girls of all damn things? Is this a meme I'm missing out on??
>>
>>215736
I'm actually in a lot more threads than you think :^)
>>
>>215738
I'm aware believe me.
>>
>>215710
>>215714
===>
You have a variety of INTERESTS, including the CULTIVATION of not-necessarily-non-illicit PLANT LIFE, making HOME MOVIES, the DARK DECO aesthetic, as exemplified by the MIDNIGHT CREW ADVENTURE and Bruce Timm's BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, and getting good GRADES.

Various PARAPHERNALIA related to your INTERESTS are strewn about your room, which is pretty average looking. It's got a door, a window, a bed, and a desk. DARK DECO POSTERS give your room a shadowy look, or so you would like to think but your window is just too big.

Your IPHONE is hooked up to your LAPTOP, on which is currently displayed the film you are editing.

On to your PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. Since you exist in a TEXT-BASED MEDIUM, you think it would be prudent to describe yourself in a fitting manner.
>>
>>215750
I am slightly overweight and wear a fedora constantly. Even when sleeping. All I wear is t-shirts referencing popular bands and comic book characters.
Imagine the embodiment of a teenager who shops at Hot Topic.
>>
>>215750
Black short straight hair with purple highlight.
Relatively short.
Pale skin.
Black T-Shirt with cartoon skull print.
leather miniskirt.
Belt strapped long boots.
>>
>>215750
5'4
Bottom heavy Spanish girl. (From Spain/ not South America)
Hazel Eyes
Olive skin
THICK EYEBROWS
THICK eyebrows
>>
>>215750
We are a woman of FRENCH descent. We have HAZEL eyes, and BLACK SHORT STRAIGHT HAIR. Our standard uniform is of a DIRT-COVERED APRON and JEANS, paired with a BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED UNIFORM, BERET and CIRCULAR GLASSES.
>>
>>215760
>>215764
>>215766
>>215780
OK
Short girl
French accent
Hazel eyes
Circular glasses
Short black hair
Slightly tan skin
Black shirt with a skull wearing a fedora on it
Leather miniskirt (because why the fuck not) With the Belt long boots
FAT ASS FLAT CHEST
Thick THICK eyebrows

Is this cool with every one
>>
>>215750
Mediterranean Descent, with olive skin and hazel eye, thick hair, and scorpion tail.
>>
>>215727
You seem to be quite the shitter if you ask me.
>>215789
Expand thy chest.
>>
>>215789
We could also be both French and Spanish descent
>>
>>215789
>>215792
Might as well go all the way, Sam.
>>
>>215750
===>
You are relatively shortish. You are on the skinny side, but not so skinny you don't worry about your weight. You have short black hair, which you wear in a BOB CUT, and light brown eyes. Your skin is #FFFFFF, like everyone else's.

> You there. Girl. Your chest size.

What?

> I said you there girl. Your chest size.
> What is the size of your chest.
> Your allotment of booty.

You shake your head. Clearly you need to get some more sleep.

You are currently wearing some STEREOTYPICAL FRENCH CLOTHING, which you put on for the MOVIE you were filming.

You CAPTCHALOGUE your FEDORA from your DESK into your SYLLADEX. You think maybe you'll do a little shitposting, but for now you have some PLANTS to tend to and gifts to open and chums to pester.

Oh well. You guess you can shitpost later.
>>
>>215806
QUESTION
how fat is our ass and how thick are our eyebrows
VERY IMPORTANT
>>
>>215792
>>215804
Or go full with my name, harharharhar.
>>215806
Why not do all three? Make a film about shitposting and plant tending.
>>
>>215816
The ass was fat.

Our eyebrows are thick like the lamentations against thickfags.
>>
>>215806
{Years in the future, but not too many:
A PECULIAR GAMESMAN treks through a sandy wasteland.}

>>215816
Ugh. You step out of your room, over a CAKE your father has left in the hallway, and walk to the BATHROOM, where you splash some cold water on your face.

Your DAD has some kind of a CAKE FETISH. For as long as you can remember, he has baked you a multitude of cakes for any occasion or no occasion at all, no matter what you say. It's like some kind of strange UNIVERSAL CONSTANT.

>>215817
You muse on the particulars of a film involving shitposting and plant tending. Perhaps you could call it Nightsoil?

It would probably be terrible, but it would be Ironically Terrible, which makes it okay, right?
>>
>>215843
Retrieve arms.
>>
>>215843
Why not start a theatre, our budget consisting entirely of cakes and the selling of said cakes
>>
>>215843
>>215854
A bakery, film and greenhouse. Like a horrific amalgamation, only describable as shitposting that has manifested itself as a building.
>>
>>215843
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
IF YOUR GONNA BE FILMING YOU NEED TO LOOK HALFWAY DECENT
>>
>>215843
>>215862
Those that come will find themselves on a new and distant world, one of CAKES, IRONIC SHITPOSTING and PLANTS. Like a force of nature, it takes everyone it can with it, those that enter hardly escape this untapped forest.

Fund it.
>>
>>215854
>>215862
Horrific amalgamation is pretty much right.

>>215852
> Lucy: Retrieve arms.

Your ROBOPROSTHETIC ARM is charging on the dock by your bed, where you placed it. Your memory is pretty terrible.

Your other arm is normal.
>>
>>215879
>>215864
Muse over how we lost our arm, absorbed both by how you lost the progenitor, and acquired the metallic arm, taking notice of your reflection.
>>
>>215879
>>215885
Because you know, as a woman most likely half french, and a film student, we are very pretentious, and most likely have a great big ego.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>215819
Here she is
BEST GIRL
>>
>>215898
God is dead and we have killed him. There is no one left to save or smite us against this horror on earth.
>>
>>215879
How did we get a Bionic Arm...is our mom in there
>>
>>215864
> Lucy: Look in mirror.

You splash some more water on your face and look up, into the mirror.

It's your face, just like always. You forgot to take your makeup off so now it's all smeared. You busy yourself cleaning it off.

Those... eyebrows. They look like pieces of seaweed or something. You resolve to get them threaded eventually.

>>215885

> Lucy: Muse on lost arm.

You were just kind of born without one. There's no fancy story or anything that you know of, unless your dad chopped it off when you were too young to remember or something and then lied to you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>215905
> Lucy: Roboprosthetic?

You have an internet friend who sent it to you as an early birthday present. It's pretty great.
>>
>>215907
Question Dad, that man is not of a healthy mental state. For this house is composed mostly of cake, and you are pretty certain he is not even a baker.
>>
>>215904
Look guy i did this using a mouse
a shitty laptop mouse at that
i tried ok

>>215907
>THICK EYEBROWS CONFIRMED
yessssssss
Ok so what are we trying to do
what the plot of today story
we are after all, actors in the play of life and all that jazz
>>
>>215907
>>215920
Perhaps we shall dabble in PHILOSOPHY, to reach critical mass in terms of pretentiousness.
>>
>>215907
Equip arm.
>>
>>215916
Anyway, today is the day the SBURB beta is released. Nobody really knows what exactly the game is about, but it's Andrew Hussie's first work post-Problem 2th: Midnight Crew, so you're pretty hyped.

> Check mailbox.
You preposteriously foolish dullard! Why would you do such a thing? Besides the little flag thingy isn't even up.

SBURB is being launched online, like any multiplayer game in this, the Year of Our Lord 2016.
>>
>>215907
>Going to sleep with makeup on
Am I a retard?
>>
>>215950
oh...we should um grab a weapon...for reasons.
maybe talk to some of our friends online.
>>
>>215940
Your arm is still charging in your room.

>>215951
You weren't wearing heavy makeup, but you still question your intelligence. Yeah that was pretty stupid of you you think. Oh well. You were pretty tired.
>>
>>215965
Go onto our computer, and bing philosophy.
Bing, for we are too pretentious to use Google.
>>
>>215965
This >>215963
Also why are we so sleepy. Think about why we're sleepy.
>>
>>215963
> Lucy: Grab weapon.
Grab? You don't really get what that would entail. You could CAPTCHALOGUE a weapon, but you don't know how to use your SYLLADEX. You guess you could ask one of your friends later on?

>>215972
> Lucy: Recall reason for tiredness
Well, there was this party. You're amazing at parties, or you would be, if anybody ever invited you to one. The party was across the street and they got loud enough to keep you up almost all night. You just stayed up late talking with your internet friends is all.
>>
>>215979
Wow that sucks
Sorry about that Lucy...
Welp times are wasting lets meet them friends.
(I hope you have chumhandles ready op)
>>
>>215979
===>
Oh, one of your Chums is Pestering you. You open up Pesterchum, your chat client, ready for a conversation.

-anonymousAlias is now pestering amateurDirector-

AA: WHY DO I EVEN HANG OUT WITH YOU
AD: nice to talk to u too
AA: AUGH
AA: ANYWAY
AA: THAT STUFF I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT
AA: I WAS DRUNK.
AD: I think that was pretty obvious desu
AA: NO SHIT
AA: SO
AA: I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULDN'T TELL NN
AA: I MEAN I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T
AA: YOU'RE A GOOD FRIEND EVEN IF YOU FUCK UP MY CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS
AA: BUT
AD: yeah I get it
AD: nn will nnever knnow.
AA: ALRIGHT THAT'S ALL THANKS
AA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

> Lucy: Remember SYLLADEX

AD: can u help me w/ sylladex allocation?
AA: JUST ALLOCATE ARMKIND
AA: YOU HAVE AN ARM
AA: I'M THE ONE WHO ASKED HER TO SEND IT TO YOU
AA: SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AA: BUT YOUR REAL PRESENT SHOULD GET TO YOU SHORTLY

-anonymousAlias is now offline!-
>>
>>216016
Let's not allocate armkind just yet. We want to keep our options open.
>>
>>216016
===>
Oh AA. What a softy. Too bad her capslock key is broken.

The SBURB beta is scheduled for release at 12:00 noon. It is currently 10:30.

Wow you really slept in.

Well, you ought to water your plants and at least say hello to your dad before he unleashes a calvacade of cakes upon you. Either way, you'll have to go downstairs.
>>
>>216037
Well, lets do just that before entering the great outdoors.
>>
>>216037
Talk to Daddy
Maybe introduce to him the concept of low sugar low fat cakes.
A beautiful girl needs to watch her ASS..i mean weight.
>>
>>216037
===>
As you make your way to the first floor, you reflect on the fact that your passage down always feels a step longer than you expect.

Your father awaits you in the kitchen, ready for a stern yet fatherly round of STRIFE. The greenhouse is out back. You could just walk out the front door and around the house, or go straight there and confront your dad.

What will you do?
>>
>>216060
Confront him.
>>
>>216060
Greenhouse we aren't ready for a fatherly beat down yet
>>
>>216085
Aye.
>>215854
>>216020
I am also these two anons, currently on mobile so my ID may change continually
>>
>>216080
>>216085
If anybody else votes, they'll tiebreak. roll 1d413 for tiebreaker otherwise
>>
>>216095
Changing to Greenhouse.
>>
>>216085
You walk out the front door and around your house, understandably unwilling to engage your father in combat.

You open the greenhouse doorway and a draft of warm humid flower-scented air escapes.

> Lucy: Check plants.
Hmm. Your dittany is growing just fine. The moly, (with one l) you procured from an underground dealer has germinated, displaying it's characteristic trifurcated cotyledon. Looks like he was legit. The pumpkins are growing nicely, you see. A friend of yours got you some raskovnik a while back, and it's starting to outgrow its pot, so you transfer it to a larger one, being careful not to disturb its sensitive root structure.

You leave the greenhouse, satisfied with their progress.
>>
>>216117
What is our most favored and treasured plant?
>>
File: lucy chan.png (220KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
lucy chan.png
220KB, 1000x1050px
>>215898
>>215907
sooo... like this? without baret?
>>
>>216117
Hmmm. Mandrakes are notoriously difficult to grow, but you've managed. You really like the taste of home-grown calabaza squash. If you had to pick a favorite, though, you'd choose your black lotus strains, carefully bred for iridescence. They're so good, some people call them fakes.

oh shit you walked into your dad
>>
>>216124
Replace baret with a fedora and we good maybe as some eye bags but over all great work bro
(Maybe show off her NICE ASS next time)
>>
>>216124
>>216136
We will get that beret someday, along with a scarf and a baguette prop.

Also, nice work.
>>
>>216137
Man i hope this quest doesn't end up being a one shot.
Im really excited to see where it goes.
>>
>>216140
(nobody tell this guy)
>>
>>216140
>>216143
OP, this a one short or a continuous quest?
>>
>>216133
Your father shakes his head at your unallocated SPECIBUS. Whew.

You scurry upstairs, where SBURB awaits.

It seems another chum is pestering you.

>>216144
Continuous, and long.
>>
>>216150
Alright I'm cutting it here for tonight. Same thread tomorrow
>>
>>216153
What time
>>
>>216153
Alright bro see you tomorrow
Thanks for the fun
>>
File: Lucy Andrea.png (4KB, 183x248px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Andrea.png
4KB, 183x248px
Ok i did it right this time.
1 hour in MSPAINT
>>
File: 1453501529017.gif (3MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453501529017.gif
3MB, 600x300px
>>216980
baguette/eiffel tower
>>
>>216150
> Lucy: Answer chum.

-neuralDilemma is now pestering amateurDirector-

ND: Good morning!
ND: Did you sleep well?
AD: so-so
AD: ur sounding p chipper there
ND: Well sburb is coming out in like ten minutes and I am awfully excited.
ND: Ever since Midnight Crew ended I have been eagerly awaiting Hussie's next project. I need my fix. You understand.

> Lucy: Understand.
Of course you do. Andrew Hussie is a writing machine, and the man hasn't released anything in months. Sburb must really be something to take up all his time like that.

You nod at the computer in empathy and then feel like an idiot.

[1/2]
>>
>>217148
AD: yeah I get it
ND: Oh I almost forgot! I mailed your present a few days ago and it should be at your house by now.
ND: Send me a message when you get it!
ND: You didn't think the arm would be all, did you =P
AD: i kind of did actually
AD: you didn't have to send me anything else
ND: But it wouldn't make any sense otherwise. You'll see soon enough =)
ND: Whoops. Got to go.

And he's gone.
You kind of hope he sent you a battery pack or something. The ROBOPROSTHETIC is pretty damn cool, but his first priority has never been efficiency.

What a dork.
>>
>>217179
Realize you called your online friend a whales penis and become uncomfortable imagining him as a sentient whale penis slapping against a keyboard
>>
>>217229
That sounds like something he'd say, actually.
"Hey Lucy! Did you know that dork also means whale penis?"

What a dork.
>>
>>217179
Will we also be playing as other characters?
>>
SBURB beckons. You sit down at your computer.

-SCENE CHANGE!-

Who's this wierdo? She's got red hair, a pea-green sweater, an occasional eye-twitch, and a mildly peeved expression. Also she has a broken capslock key.

That's right! You, the narrative construct representing the gestalt will of narrator and players, are now AA.

You are nursing a mild hangover and regretting telling Lucy some stuff.

Oh yeah. What's your name?
>>
>>217246
Fedora Lass
>>
>>217246
George Foreman.
>>
>>217246
Menagerie Ashpodel
>>
>>217252
> Fedora Lass
Fuck no. You would rather stick your head in a fucking toilet than allow such a stigmatized piece of headwear anywhere near your cranium.

>>217253
What kind of a name is that?
>>
>>217257
Fawkes Lassguy
>>
>>217257
Abby Cayman
>>
>>217260
Jesus Fuck. Are you some kind of brain-damaged idiot? Maybe. But that is just about the stupidest thing you ever heard of, and you are forced to come into contact with that assclown ND on a semi-regular basis.

>>217254
Ah yes. Menagerie Ashpodel. Mena Ashpodel, you mean. That is the name that is yours, and you are completely serious.

AHAHAHA no really that's your name.

You really do hate your last name though. It's like some edgelord googled "hell except ancient and greek" and forgot how to spell. Ashpodel. Fuck.
>>
>>217272
More like ASSpodel am I right?
>>
>>217272
>Mena: What the hell happened last night?
>>
>>217265
Now this is a nice normal name. Too bad the narrator was too slow to refresh the page.

> Mena: Examine room.
Ugh you have a pounding headache. You'd really rather not.

All the lights are out anyway so it wouldn't be much use. Your shades are drawn damn tight. The only source of illumination in the room is your laptop screen.

>>217283
> Mena: Expound on events of last night.
>implying you can't figure it out yourself, buttlass
You got drunk and told Lucy some things you would rather not repeat.
>>
>>217293
Check online to see if Lucy's gift is going to arrive on time
>>
>>217272
At least it's better than "Ass-Pedal"

Speaking of asses, compare yours to Lucy's.
>>
>>217306
You pick up your laptop, hurriedly minimizing several tabs of absolutely no interest to us you swear, and find your way to the SENDEX site.

Your package is right in her mailbox.
>>
>>217330
>Mena: Try not to step on the Legos in the dark.
>>
>>217329
> Consider Lucy's ass in a heterosexual manner.
Better than yours, that's for sure. You have no ass. Your sweatpants are concave where an ass should be. Your dearth of ass makes it very uncomfortable to sit down.

You have no butt to speak of. You are mildly salty about this, but you are generally mildly salty about everything.
>>
>>217342
What kind of nerdfaggot doesn't keep their lego elements all on one side of the room specifically to avoid scenarios such as this? Not you. You know your shit (is all over the floor).
>>
>>217353
How many human characters will we be playing
>>
>>217359
I don't know. How many humans are there? Are you implying that we will be playing non-humans?

It's implied, if you look closely enough

Less than twelve, that's for sure. adding twelve characters to a story unprepared for them can make for a giant sprawling mess. Way less than twelve.
>>
>>217369
Will we be choosing their interests?
>>
>>217374
People like what they like. You can't make them like things!

Some interests (ND's robotics and a certain accompanying obsession of theirs, or Lucy's gardening, for instance) are important for story reasons. Others, like Mena's collection of Lego strewn about her floor, are important for foreshadowing. The last group consists of interests with no relevance to the story at all and does not, technically speaking, exist.

You can choose some.
>>
>>217390
How about appearance
>>
>>217390
Mean knows all this about herself fuck the police let's go take a hot shower and chug a diet coke. That's the best hangover cure we know of.
>>
>>217390
I made foreshadowing with Legos..

Oh Hussie, what did I do?
>>
>>217397
same. some variables are predetermined. Mena's source character dictated her attire and hair color, but Lucy was pretty much whole-cloth anon.
>>
>>217416
Trip(?) keeps changing on mobile.
>>
>>217417
That works i guess.
Glad i made it for Lucy's naming and creation then.
>>
>>217343
Aww poor child
In sure you have other valuable assets...like...a great personality or a stunning smile.
>>
>>217446
But she's a ginger
>>
Mena explodes. Lucy will forever wonder what happened to her friend.
>>
File: 1464974352625.png (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464974352625.png
90KB, 600x600px
>>
>>217446
You have an absolutely fucking fantastic personality. It fits you perfectly, because it's your personality. This seems tautological and masturbatory, and that isn't a route you feel like going down right now.

>>217450
OH LOOK SOME PISSBABY LEARNED TO EBIN MAYMAY. DO YOU WANT A FUCKING PRIZE? HERE YOU GO. IT'S THE IDIOT'S AWARD. THIS AWARD IS FOR IDIOTS, LIKE YOU, WHO HAVE TO HAVE THIS EXPLAINED TO YOU.

Yeah you should probably stay off the computer for a little while and do something about that hangover.

>>217353
>>217414
> Mena: Attempt to cure hangover.
You chug a diet coke and take a shower so hot the water turns your skin red. You feel better, you guess.

-neuralDilemma is pestering you!-

Never mind.

ND: Hello there.
AA: WHAT
ND: I think you'll be pleased to know the latest batch is on its way.
ND: Lego is expensive as fuck. Tell me if the parts wear down. I didn't use ABS for this last batch, since you only ever take them apart anyways.
>>
File: roxkit_ree.png (175KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
roxkit_ree.png
175KB, 700x538px
>>217450
>>217476
Wait...grumpy drunk tech geek girl...
GENDERBEND /hsg/ GUY!
>>
>>217417
How about strife specibi

And if we are able to choose our appearance of some characters, does this mean the same for strife specibi and interests, and vice versa
>>
>>217476
Order a burger online to further cure of hangover before you kill all the first born sons of Egypt.
Then play with Legos.
>>
>>217475
Nice beautifully done anon.
(But where are the epic ass shots bros)
>>
>>217486
Some Specibi are already allocated, like NN's. Lucy's is unallocated, and Mena's will always have been allocated from the moment she uses it; ie idk what it is, but she knows.
>>
>no attention to FANART I posted
>>
>>217498
Oh my god you are such a great artist let me virtually suck your cock for your contribution to art as a whole you needy son of a bitch
>>
>>217476
Listen to chill music while chatting to ease the hangover
>>
>>217475
>>217498
HERE'S YOUR ATTENTION DRAWFAG.

IT'S FUCKING GORGEOUS.

KEEP IT COMING.
>>
>>217476
Stack those legos.
>>
>>217486
>>217496
How about the second question

And for features we can choose, will there be a prompt similar to the beginning
>>
>>217486
This is, as an infamous internet personality once said, my cow, even though it is his cow. His cow's daughter? anyway this cow that was his cow is now my cow, and you enjoy the milk of the cow that was his and now is mine, assuming the cows are the same cow, at his/my/the cow's discretion.

I'm too lazy to come up with everything and reader response strokes my ego. You will get to choose some things, and other things are writ in unfuckupable stone.
>>
>>217498
For what it's worth, it went straight into a newly-created fanart folder. I understand the urge to make people pay attention to you on the internet (It is why I'm doing this) and congratulate you for choosing a helpful healthy method of doing so instead of shitposting on /v/ or something.
>>
>>217507
Please stop debating with these guys and continue the thread.
>>
>>217501
You don't listen to a whole lot of music. You are an alto. Your hangover doesn't want you singing loudly though, and you find that out firsthand.

>>217476
AA: I KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS
AA: WHICH IS WHY I GET MY BOOTLEG SUPPLY FROM YOU
AA: THOUGH IN LIGHT OF YOUR RECENT USE OF INFERIOR PLASTIC I MAY HAVE TO RECONSIDER
ND: Is this that t-sun daire thing?
AA: WHAT NO FUCK YOU
ND: Haha. I am just teasing you!
AA: SO THE PARTS ARE ALMOST HERE?
AA: THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO KNOW. BYE
ND: But I'm the one who contacted you!

-anonymousAlias (you) are no longer pestering neuralDilemma-
>>
>>217522
How long until SBURB can be played?
>>
>>217523
Well we need to meet atleast 3/4 of the cast so i might be a while
>>
Ugh. That guy is not somebody you would ever consider fucking, ever. He's just so insufferable.

He does make good stuff though. The Lego he ships you is indistinguishable from the real thing.

You would like to mess with some Lego but you have a game to play.

SBURB's dev team has been terribly secretive, and so very little is known about the game itself. You do know that it apparently involves a server-client chain system for its multiplayer mode, and so you message Lucy.

-anonymousAlias is now pestering amateurDirector-

AA: HEY BE MY SERVER PLAYER
AD: no u be my server player

[Player choice time! Who acts as whose server player and who begins the game first?]
>>
>>217547
AD
>>
who would be against a reboot
>>
File: lucyandreaandherteenangst.jpg (163KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
lucyandreaandherteenangst.jpg
163KB, 600x800px
Welp. Here we have an exemplar one armed teenager with angsty issues and all. Have fun, you bastards.

@Moirai
excellent thread, you marvelous faggot. Your creativity and meta-writing style is refreshing and endearing. Omega good job.

>>217475
For all it's worth, I love this design. Felling wholeheartedly overly exaggerated now... wish I knew how to art like the good arters.
>>
File: withafuckyouontop.jpg (165KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
withafuckyouontop.jpg
165KB, 600x800px
>>217570
Also, to that twat who put a fedora on the mix, fuck you and all you stand for. I fucking hate drawing fedoras. Still, here's your cake.
>>
>>217547
Lucy time

>>217570
OMG 10/10 MAN
BUT WHERE IS THE ASS
>>
>>217570
aaaa t-thanks

>>217550
>>217577
alright so clearly we're going to be lucy, but is lucy the server or player?
>>
>>217547
>>217555
By that I mean reset the quest based on a vote, maybe on strawpoll
>>
>>217577
YES! When I started there was no verdict on ass. Now that there is I will get back to it later.
Also, she is 13, you degenerate.

>>217583
Mena will create the server first, but she will end up joining Lucy's server because secretly she fucking cares and Lucy is an edgelord that plays chicken far too well. Or something something.

>>217594
why
>>
>>217603
why not
let's do it by a vote
>>
>>217594
why
>>
>>217608
>>217594
um you do realize /qst/ has ids on so everyone knows it was you both times right?

going to get something to eat.
>>
>>217622
I know
Literally what does this have to do with what I said
>>
>>217627
Why do you want to restart it
>>
>>217634
I desire it.
Votes would make it fair.
>>
>>217583
Finally home will begin work on Mena's model in a second
And Lucy is clearly the Player
>>
>>217670
Colour me interested.
>>
lets have AA be server client
>>
>>217547
AA: ALRIGHT SURE I GUESS

Alright, sure, you guess.

Lucy's client install gives her a code, which you input into your server install.

A spirograph spins-

- and the install is complete.

You are now Lucy's server player.

> Be Lucy.
Okay, now what?

No new windows are coming up for you.

Far overhead, a portal spins.
>>
>>217865
Check your sylladex for any new items.
>>
>>217865
uhhh....
mess with specibus?
>>
File: Mena Ashpodel.png (5KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
Mena Ashpodel.png
5KB, 180x256px
>>217670
Done and fucking DONE
Almost an hour in MSPAINT

>>217865
Contact Other player
Communication is very important
>>
I made a strawpoll
strawpoll.me/10388595
>>
>>217897
You still haven't really explained WHY the quest should be reset my friend.
Well besides the fact that you "desire" it.
Please i honestly wish to understand.
>>
>>217865

AA: ALL I CAN SEE IS YOUR ROOM
AA: THIS GAME IS PRESUMABLY SOME KIND OF VR SHIT?
AD: nothing on my end
AA: WAIT A SEC
AA: I'MA DROP SOMETHING
>>
>>217897
but why?
and why should moirai care?
>>
>>217910
I assume that he is using a strawpoll to make the reason that the majority want it.
>>
>>217897
well several people seem to want to and the beginning was frankly lacklustre. (I mean scorpion girls really I'm sure there's already a quest for you to indulge your fetish)

so how about this. post in thread with vote, so I can see different IDs and know this isn't one anon samefagging.
>>
>>217929
Voting for switch
>>
>>217929
can you even samefag on strallpoll?
>>
>>217938
iirc there's an option to allow it when you create polls
but I don't know what it's set to for that poll so.
>>
>>217929
Im fine with either staying or switching, but he got trips, and you cant just disrespect trips.
>>
>>217921
BUT WHY
WHY IS THIS CHANGE NEEDED
I NEED ANSWERS

>>217929
I don't know whats going on anymore. Can't we just keep going. i mean i can deal as long as Lucy's design don't change, but we already started so why reset.

>>217938
Yes, yes you can
>>
>>217943
so why not create your own one that doesnt allow that?
also voting for not reload
>>
>>217929
Reload
>>
>>217945
yes you can
this isn't /b/

http://www.strawpoll.me/10388762 - POLL HERE
>>
>>217959
I think 8 votes is enough to determine a winner here.
>>
>>217959
So what exactly does each option mean for the quest
I mean of course "No" means no reset but what about the other 2.
>>
>>218035
Jesus man there are literal explanations on why you would vote that way after the yes/no we are wasting so much time in this thread being dense motherfuckers
>>
>>218035
First is most likely a full reset with character customziation. Second may be that or we just start from the beginning with our character. Thats my guess.
>>
>>218048
If we're starting over anyway i dont see the issue. We aren't going anywhere any time soon.

>>218049
Thank you sir.
>>
>>218073
The vote is leaning towards continuing. So the majority of people here are done with this trivial bullshit and ready to play the game without people bitching about restarting or not getting scorpion girls or fucking not having enough customization offers
>>
>>218093
It appears to be 9/8/3
>>
>>218105
FUCK
>>
>>218120
I CONCUR
>>
>>218125
I sometimes wish OPs would realize that they run their own shit. Ops who fold to public opinion never get any shit done because you can't please everyone.
AND FUCK YOU SCORPION GIRL GUY. JUST JACK OFF TO YOUR FETISH ON YOUR OWN GODDAMN TIME. STOP TRYING TO BRING IT INTO LITERALLY EVERY THREAD YOU TOUCH.
>>
So it looks like a reset but do we really have to go through character creation for Lucy again. We already have fan art and everything, it would be a shame if all that went to waste.
>>
>>218148
Majority of votes are for the first, so sadly we most likely have to. I'm sure she could make a cameo in the reset somehow
>>
>>218148
i think the op wont make new characters, just rewrite their introductions
>>
what a mess this fun thread has turned into because some people think that this is a bad quest

honestly fuck you guys i was enjoying this and you just go and destroy it
>>
>>218165
Seconded.
>>
>>218145
I am aware.
You do realize I dont do that most of the time right?
And I voted for No.3
>>
>>218165
>>218170
Look i know we've hit a bit of a road block but I'm sure we'll get back on track soon enough.
Lets just sit back and relax while everything works itself out.
>>
I'm still here
back with parents for summer break. dad invited this bastard into our house and he shows no sign of leaving. I'm unironically triggered.
>>
>>218223
Everything already worked until that one anon "desired" to change it.
>>
>>218213
You did it in O.G civ evolution incessantly, the merc quest, and this one. Which in my opinion is three more than needed.
>>
>>218223
I have a six month old my 4chan time is limited
>>
>>218247
Merc Quest
Someone already picked monstergirl WW2, friend.
Civ Evolution
Its just a name, calm down, friend :)
>>
>>218259
You mean a meme?
>>
>>218234
Well i'm sorry to hear about that OP, but if you could make a decision regarding the quest real quick before the thread rips itself to shreads that would be dandy.
>>
>>218367
sure.
13 - 10 - 4
17 for, 10 against. That's a pretty clear majority.
I'll be restarting the quest, cribbing from what was written here.
Character creation for the initial character will occur here and now, in this thread.
>>
File: IMG-20160524-WA0006.jpg (56KB, 739x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160524-WA0006.jpg
56KB, 739x569px
You guys are making a clusterfuck out of this. Thread was cool, OP was under pressure and breezing it, and all was well.

Welp. In the QM I trust and I will back his shit, so it's his call. Will work on more art once I get home.
>>
>>218389
Are we repicking our name now?
>>
Thread is kill
>>
>>218431
Pretty sure we're waiting for OP
>>
>>218431
>>218389

Alright. From my notes, and prior versions of this project:

A Lucy? Intro protag. Everyman/woman/person.

B - Witch tumblr girl. Wicca is for casuals, and anybody who uses the world wix is dead to her.
Dreamer. Complete

C - Lesswrong guy. Sees Sburb as an opportunity to fix the world and possibly alchemize AI. Good at robots, shit at programming. Complete

D - CAPSLOCK-CHAN. [SPOILERS]. You've met her.

E - Winner. (pick a gender)

F - Rogue of Hope. Male.

Names will be chosen in narration, in keeping with source material.

I probably won't take suggestions for characters marked as "complete."
>>
>>218441
Are we voting or can we choose names, interests, strife speciwhatever, etc, I'd prefer the latter
>>
>>218441
Georgia Aftlass, the reset universes George Foreman.
>>
>>218450
what no george forman is a troll name
>>
>>218445
Throw as many details as you can out there. I can pick and choose from the results and sculpt characters from there.

No names though. Gender, interests, specibus/captchalogues, all that is fine, but names should be chosen in game.
>>
>>218441
A. Annabelle Johnson
>>
>>218473
Wow, didn't read this.

A. Has a strange obsession with condiments and especially Heinz, and loves to make her own mixes of tasty condiments to compliment different foods. She's a 16 year old girl, mixed race with an Indian mother and Caucasian father, and has characteristics from both races.
>>
>>218473
Female.
Byzantine.
Gauntletkind.
>>
>>218473
>>218508
And appearance.
MESSY HAIR, with THICK EYEBROWS. We are of ITALIAN descent.
>>
>>218473
Black Bedhair, and muscles.
Our interest is exercise, and just that.
Our specibus is Scorpiontailandclawkind(Here's to you, Scorpiongirl Anon.)
>>
im not sure what i want and i will be going to sleep soon, so i will just request that one has paperkind
mostly so someone can get hit with newspaper
>>
>>218527
Cmon mate, at least do Gauntlet and Tail kind if you are going to do something like that.
>>
pictionary captchalogue pls :))
>>
Hmm. So far, I've gathered.
Gender - Female
Interests - Byzantine, Exercise and Condiments
Appearance - 16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair, thick eyebrows and muscles. So far we are naked.
Specibus - Scorpiontail and Gauntletkind
Captchalogue - Pictionary

Anything you guys wish to be altered?
>>
>>218549
>>218534
good suggestions. noted for incorporation

>>218536
Nah.

>>218489
what why this
it's just such a non-sequitur

>>218508
byzantium is rad.

>>218527
nah.

I'm looking for personality stuff too, remember.
>>
>>218578
bc why tf not condiments are better than scorpions
>>
>>218558
>>218578
We wear cosplay of a Roman Legionnaire.
>>
>>218578
Tomboy?
>>
>>218586
yes but so is jumping off of high places

shit gotta make a BASE jumper character
>>
>>218558
Cmon guys, I did it based off current suggestions.
>>218578
>>218596
>>218602
Oh shit, how about being a daredevil too.
Gender - Female
Personality - Daredevil, Tomboy
Interests - Byzantine, Exercise and Condiments
Appearance - 16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair, thick eyebrows and muscles. We wear a cosplay of a Roman Legionnaire.
Specibus - Scorpiontail and Gauntletkind
Captchalogue - Pictionary

>>
keep suggesting.
For anybody who knows what I'm talking about, classpect relations are a plus.
>>
>>218618
Oh, and I didn't include paper since he wanted a character who had paperkind, which we can do for one of our friends
>>
Hair in a bun maybe?
>>
Welp. I got nothing. I liked Lucy, she had that teen angst that I find endearing. Still, whatever you twolls decide I will try to sketch up something.
Bless you moriai.
>>
>>218618
Can we NOT with the scorpion garbage?
>>
>>218672
buns are A+ hairstyle
appearance? Everybody is #FFFFFF actual white, as in canon.

Rome is an interesting interest.

scorpio pls go u already fucked up source material
>>
>>218688
But I was the one who suggested Rome.
>>
>>218688
I'm just gathering suggestions to one.
>>
Ok i passed out for a bit there but im glad to see we are keeping the eyebrows.(Her having a nice toned ass would be great but ill take what i can get.)

>>218688
Well i guess shes a fighter so she should be into all forms of martial arts. Classic daredevils and stuntmen have been brought up so lets give her a thing for motorbikes and motorcycles.
Lets give her a weird fascination with watching thing catch on fire for the laughs aswell
>>
>>218726
Bike girl is fine too. I say muscles are cool, but I go either way.
>>
>>218735
Well exercise and martial arts could be merged but w/e
>>
>>218735
I meant tail and gauntletkind as not with scorpion, but its fine, I like it.
>>
It might be pushing the edge factor a bit too much but we can also give her an interest in organize crime and old style mobsters. Have her really think old 20's gangs where fucking sick as shit (maybe give her a lady boner for Capone)
>>
>>218765
Alternatively you can give her some contrast with an interest in action movies.
>>
>>218771
When we say Muscles we mean toned and not fucking FemEquius right.
Also we can replace Scorpiontailkind with Whip kind or something.
>>
>Gender
Female
>Personality
Daredevil, Tomboy, Pyromaniac
>Interests
Byzantine, Martial Arts, Motorbikes, 20s Gangs, Action Movies and Condiments
>Appearance
16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair with a bun, thick eyebrows and muscles. We have a nice ass. We wear a cosplay of a Roman Legionnaire.
>Specibus
Scorpiontail and Gauntletkind
>Captchalogue
Pictionary

>>
>>218771
I think it looks good, I'll wait on other anons' consensus before anything else.
>>
>>218782
You don't have to include every single suggestion, it might make the character seem somewhat bloated in terms of traits. We could use some minor discussion but that's just me.
>>
>Gender
Female
>Personality
>Interests
Byzantine, Martial Arts, Motorbikes, 20s Gangs, Action Movies and Condiments
>Appearance
16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair with a bun, thick eyebrows and a toned body. We have a nice ass. We wear a cosplay of a Roman Legionnaire.
>Specibus
>Captchalogue
Pictionary

>>218778
I suggested scorpion tail.
Here ya go for muscles.
>>218791
It's six interests, seems good to me. We could take out Condiments if you guys want.
>>
>>218799
Seems a bit too big, I say we remove Condiment, otherwise seems pretty good.

But hot damn we are pretty edgy.
>>
>>218813
Well it's not like Lucy's better herself. Like the homestuck kids, they are pretty weird.
>>
>>218799
Can we drop the scorpion tail? I myself don't mind but people has shown a dislike for it.
>>
>>218799
>218799
Ill take it.
Working on character model now.
Are we really putting her in cosplay as her base outfit though.
>>
>>218828
>>218813
We're not edgy, we're hotheaded.
>>218832
Eh, two votes for and two against. I'm a bit biased. Also most are neutral.
>>
>>218839

well don't get ahead of yourselves
>>
>>218839
True, we could do based on our interests, either edgy biker outfit, mafia outfit, etc.
>>
>>218841
Yeah your right i already put 2 damn hours into creating characters for this quest no need to rush into more pointless work.

>>218845
It could be a Dark Red Biker helmet.
Our Color is a Dark Red of some kind right.
>>
>>218799
>>218839
I got it. How about a biker outfit with a Roman Helmet and insignia?
>>
>>218861
This also works and is way more interesting than my idea.
But really whats out color.
>>
>>218832
I imagine it to be a hybrid between whip and sickle kind also, made possible by the technology of prosthetics bribed via many cakes.
>>218861
>Gender
Female
>Personality
>Interests
Byzantine, Martial Arts, Motorbikes, 20s Gangs, Action Movies
>Appearance
16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair with a bun, thick eyebrows and muscles. We have a nice ass. We wear a biker outfit and a Roman Centurion Helmet. Our favorite color is Dark Red or Black, any standard rebellious and edgy color really.
>Specibus
>Captchalogue
Pictionary

>>
>>218870
I like cold colours but I'd say red and gold because edge. Or bright plus metallic in any combination really. We have white skin, so you either go eyebleed or go quiet.
>>
>>218884
The one flaw is how do we see the hair if we have a helmet on
Can we have the roman helmet be on our outfit it will be our logo
>>
>>218884
You should probably drop the gauntletkind, seems like a mouthful.
>>218893
I second this, roman colors.
>>
>>218893
>>218905
>>218906
>Gender
Female
>Personality
>Interests
>Appearance
16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair with a bun, thick eyebrows and muscles. We have a nice ass. We wear a biker outfit and a Roman Centurion Helmet, which we periodically take on and off. Our favorite colors are Red and Gold.
>Specibus
Scorpiontailkind
>Captchalogue
Pictionary
>>
>>218906
Then we should call it something eles.
I would say fistkind but that implies empty hands and i wanna have..well gauntlets. Punching gloves and shit.
>>
>>218884
>>218912
We can also have the prosthetic arm be a tail, due to our friend mishearing us saying Skorpion vz. 61, but at least we got a fairly neat weapon.
>>218936
I think fistkind includes Gauntlets and shit, or we're just too cool to have gauntlets, we'll beat a man with our own fists, and also stab him a bit with this tail thing.
>Gender
Female
>Personality
>Interests
>Appearance
16 yrs old, Caucasian and Italian descent. Black Messy Hair with a bun, thick eyebrows and muscles. We have a nice ass. We wear a biker outfit and a Roman Centurion Helmet. Our favorite color is Dark Red or Black, any standard rebellious and edgy color really.
>Specibus
Scorpiontail and Fistkind
>Captchalogue
Pictionary

>>
>>218912
This is getting terribly schizo. We could axe off half this stuff and still have clutter.

@moriai
You copying this stuff, bravo one?
>>
>>218958
I know if we still have the robotic arms we can group all this shit in to a Bionicarmkind.
And before you say its a mouth full so is fucking scorpiontailkind so meh.

>>218978
Its homestuck bro.
Clutter is inevitable.
>>
>>218978
Tried to shorten it.
>Gender
Female
>Personality
>Interests
-Byzantine
-Martial Arts
-Motorbikes
-20s Gangs
-Action Movies
>Appearance
-Italian
-Black Messy Hair and Bun with THICK eyebrows
-Toned and a nice ass
-Biker Outfit with Roman Helmet Symbol
-Roman Helmet
-Red and Gold
>Kind Abstrata
Scorpiontail and Fistkind
>Captchalogue
Pictionary

>>
>>218999
>Gender
Female
>Personality
>Interests
-Byzantine
-Martial Arts
-Motorbikes
-20s Gangs
-Action Movies
>Appearance
-Italian
-Black Messy Hair and Bun with THICK eyebrows
-Toned and a nice ass
-Biker Outfit with Roman Helmet Symbol
-Roman Helmet
-Red and Gold
>Kind Abstrata
Bionic Tail and Fistkind
>Captchalogue
Pictionary

>>
And it won't let me delete the first post, great.
>>
>>219011
This is our OC
There are and will continue to be many like her but this one is ours.
(do not steal)

Now we wait for Moriai to check our work
>>
>>218999
Never been into it. Just enjoyed Moirai's writing style (fuck you auto correct), and I felt Mena and Lucy were quite well cut and dry. If this is to be another homestuck fanfic without much thought or care I will find disappointed.
>>
>>219002
>>219024
>>219036
We are _____, a 16 YEAR OLD and of ITALIAN descent. A female DAREDEVIL and TOMBOY with a penchant for burning. Our interests are BYZANTINE, MARTIAL ARTS, MOTORBIKES, 20s ERA GANGS and ACTION MOVIES. WE HAVE BLACK MESSY HAIR WITH A BUN, along with THICK EYEBROWS. We are TONED, and have a NICE ASS. We wear a BIKER OUTFIT with a ROMAN HELMET INSIGNIA. Due to a friend's mistake, we wield a BIONIC SCORPION TAIL, and also FISTS. We use the PICTIONARY captchalogue.

Made it more neater.
>>
>>219011
>>219046
I like it.
Now we must wait for OP.
>>
While we wait, should we discuss about what our class and aspect might be?
>>
>>219029
Well as one coming form the complete opposite end (I am very familiar with Homestuck but have never heard of Moirai in my life.) I will also be disappointed if this falls through. But i am glad to see that the Homestuck quest is in good hand apparently.

>>219046
WAIT WAIT WAIT.
Oh god NO.
Its not a fucking tentacle arm. Its a robot arm that can turn into different weapons INCLUDING the fucking tail thing not EXCLUSIVELY. Have none of you played Bionic Commando.

>>219089
And don't you think Class Aspect is something the OP should choose for us. We created the character but Classpect is a world building thing.
>>
>>219121
I assumed for his post that he meant Prosthetic Tail, and we use normal human fists as well.
>>
>>219121
>>219148
And I meant take a guess with classpect based on our current character idea so far.
>>
>>219148
Yee
>>
>>219148
>>219159
No fucking tentacle arms.
NO.
NOT gonna happen.
NO FUCKING WAY!!

>>219152
Either way its kinda too early to tell. Classpect is not just a title is an intrinsic part of the character it's self. I think we need alittle more time playing as her before we can really even guess. To do so now is premature.
>>
>>219121
Never heard of OP before today as well. I just know what I like and I liked the way he writes.
>>
>>219192
What are you talking about? Normal human fists, and prosthetic tail connected at the bottom of our spine via the horrors of science.
>>
>>219192
I assume the tail is going to be segmented and more armored than tentacly, ending with a sickle like blade.
>>
>>219199
>>219214
Ok guys picture this.
We have robot arms.
The hand retreat into the arm and out comes your tentacle weapon.
Or an axe blade comes out of the forarm.
Shit like that.
>>
>>219235
Eh, I dont like it, seems to neither satisfy standard punching people or the tail thing.
>>
Dude its a robot fucking arm
Think Human Revolution
Think Bionic Commando
It is literally the hypest shit in the world bro.
Think about it.
>>
>>219271
What you like what I like what they like what everyone likes. These are all different things.
Compromise, brimo.
>>
>>219294
Okokokok your right bro
But just check these videos out first and if you still dont want it then fine
https://youtu.be/Wk8AwlSScD0
https://youtu.be/hLj4E9hV-8A
>>
alright I have a character concept
last call to suggest interesting ideas
>>
File: XW45kdx.png (1KB, 77x97px) Image search: [Google]
XW45kdx.png
1KB, 77x97px
>>219214
Something like this.
>>219271
No thanks
>>
>>219271
Just caught up. I don't like it, seems to extreme.
>>219319
Unironic ownership of a katana
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>219320
No more like this right here
>>
>>219345
The fuck you want tentacle armkind for?
>>
>>219319
Perhaps a strawpoll is in question?
>>
>>219339
>katana
>Roman and byzantine
Take that back to Nippon, if anything we should have a diphus or gladius.
>>
>>219294
Not really, it feels like a shitty compromise
>>
>>219320
>>219351
I don't. That is literally the opposite of what i want.
The picture of an arm with the scorpion tail coming out of it kinda like Scorpion form Mortal Kombat.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1024x1319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1024x1319px
>>219319
Once made an edgy as fuck original character donut steel, unironically.
Friends tease about it routinely.
>>
>>219319
Condiments
>>
>>219369
Search up the definition of tail.
It's not an arm.
>>
>>219362
Compromise is always shit. Otherwise we wouldn't be at war all the time.

>>219371
All aboard the meta train chuu chuu.
>>
>>219319
>>219354
Yeah, a strawpoll for our Kind Abstrata seems fair
>>
>>219396
The best type of compromise isn't a compromise.
>>
>>219379
Well WHAT DO you want then.
Because if you think we are turning her into a fucking scorpion girl so you can satisfy your shitty fetish then your crazy.

>>219354
>>219397
Yeah i guess that's fine beats all this back and forth.
>>
Moirai, don't lose hope.

>patiently waiting
>>
>>219319
A strawpoll is the best way to settle this argument.
Id rather just have gauntlets to be honest, but I really dont like the Bionic Commando arm idea.
>>
>>219491
Yeah I'm still here as well
But hes probably just dealing with family shit give it more time

>>219500
Dude
Fuck the arm i am so down for Gauntletkind
>>
family stuff, yeah. the problematic element is gone and I have a solid picture of protag in my mind. off to eat.
>>
>>219570
Gonna do the strawpoll?
>>
>>219570
Well that's good to hear bro.
See you in a bit.
>>
>>219574
Please, no more strawpoll.
>>
>>219597
Ok so can we all agree that we want Gauntlet/Fist kind and be done with it
>>
>>219597
>>219626
They want BionicArm, I want TailandGauntlet, and you and FU1 want Gauntlet, a strawpoll seems to make the most sense
>>
>>219626
>>219632
Since no one else wants the bionic arm im cool with the Fist weapons.
>>
>>219632
nah I'll do what I want (thanks though)
>>
>>219632
Ah well, if it makes you feel any better, we could always have a scorpion as a pet.
>>
>>219658
That works, makes sense since we are pretty fucking edgy.
>>219647
Human fists or Gauntlets.
>>
>>219650
Oh so you got a weapon in mind then.
Great
Now if i can make one request.
Id like to least get the intro scene done today. If we can do that then all of this would be worth it.

>>219658
yeah that would be cool
hell it might even end up being our sprite.
>>
>>219664
Eh why not both.
>>
We are _____, a 16 YEAR OLD and of ITALIAN descent. A female DAREDEVIL and TOMBOY with a penchant for burning. Our interests are BYZANTINE, MARTIAL ARTS, MOTORBIKES, 20s ERA GANGS and ACTION MOVIES. WE HAVE BLACK MESSY HAIR WITH A BUN, along with THICK EYEBROWS. We are TONED, and have a NICE ASS. We wear a BIKER OUTFIT with a ROMAN HELMET INSIGNIA. We use the PICTIONARY captchalogue and GAUNTLETKIND. We have an EMPEROR SCORPION as a pet, and our favorite colors are RED and GOLD.

Now we just need a name.
>>
File: 1462178825709.jpg (223KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1462178825709.jpg
223KB, 555x555px
>>219682
finally
its over
now i can fucking get to work on the model
>>
>>219669
What would be the second for the sprite?
Us on motorcycle would be hilarious
GhostRiderSprite
>>
>>219715
Who knows it depends on what op puts in our room. We have such a large range of interests it could be anything.
>>
>>219728
ScorpionGhostRiderwithRomanArmorandTommyGunSprite
Sprite of Vengeance
>>
>>219728
I just realized we could have done motorcyclekind and run over our opponents to death.
>>
>>219738
Card and Motorcyclekind
>>
You guys killed this thread op is kill
>>
>>219895
i believe in you moirai pls come back to us
>>
>>219963
If we had just kept with Lucy we would've gotten another hour of playtime with OP
Seriously this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: Unnamed girl.png (5KB, 180x253px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed girl.png
5KB, 180x253px
>>219967
Eh its late
OP had a big day I'm sure he will be back tomorrow

I mean your not wrong dude
this whole thing was a waste of fucking time but its the path we chose and Ive spent to much time here to just let this quest go.
So i will wait.
>>
>>219698
don't count embryonic chickens

I'm back. pls sage this thread.
>>
>>219984
Oh hi OP.
We came to agreement on our character: >>219682
>>
>>219984
HES BACK
I KNEW HE WOULD BE BA....
I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS ISN'T THE PROPER DESIGN I WILL KILL SOMEONE
>>
>>219993
using lucy's design.
trust me your sprite will work for a very important character.

pls sage thread
>>
>>219996
ok...cool
>>
>>219996
Aw dang, I liked nameless girl a lot more than Lucy.
>>
>>220004
I liked Lucy more personally but hey more girls with nice Asses and Thick eyebrows are always great
>>
>>220010
But there was a lot more discussion about Nameless Girl, felt more personal and fun since it took longer.
>>
>>220010
>>
>>220019
sage please mods already hate homestuck. this thread is kill use other one pls >>215676
>>
>>220021
>>220012 I mean. Please sage thread warmly
>>
>>220024
>>
>>215750
>CAPS
unreadable, dropped
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.