[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Spring to Remember Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: maki.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
maki.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
You are a high school student. Your name is Takuya. Your last name is unimportant.

All that really matters right now is that you were enjoying blissful slumber until your childhood friend Maki decided to barge into your room and shake you awake. She likes to do this every morning.

"Takuya, wake up already!"

"Maki, can't I sleep in just this once?" you groan, "I mean, it's Sunday, for heaven's sake!"

"Come on, you promised!"

Promised? Promised what?

...oh.

Shit. That's right, you promised her you'd help her run her family's fish store today. Her dad's in the hospital with a cold, so it's just her.

Or, you could just welch and sleep in.

>Alright, alright, I'll get up
>Sorry Maki, I, uh, I don't feel so hot
>Other
>>
File: onii-chan.png (105KB, 289x332px) Image search: [Google]
onii-chan.png
105KB, 289x332px
>>2151
>Other
"Fine, I'll get up."
"But, could you call me it, just once?'
>>
>>2170
This
>>
>>2170
>>2190
"Ugh...fine, I'll get up," You try to grumble this, but the roar of you shredding the blanket with your chainsaw hands drowns it out. "One condition, though."

Maki tilts her head. "Do I have to put on my cool face?"

"Nothing of the sort. You just have to call me..." You give her a shit-eating grin. "well, you know."

Her cheeks puff up. "Absolutely not!"

"Come on, Maki, just this once?"

"Noooooo!"

"Well, maybe I'll just crawl back into bed and sleep the day awa-"

"Alright, fine!" She shouts. "...t."

"...I can't heeeeear y-"

"I SAID, 'IT!'"

...she called you It.

You knew this was going to be the happiest day of your life.

[1/?]
>>
>>2272
Opening the shop takes a little more work than expected. Maki has a little trouble with the gate, which has rusted a tad over the past few years. There was also the matter of that shark escaping again - you know, the one that breathes fire out of its eye sockets.

Your first customer of the day arrives; it's Kyoko, the maid who works at the Garandou mansion at the other edge of town. You and Maki have also known her since childhood. She gives you a demure wave, and then screeches like a 56k modem trying to connect to the internet. She wants some halibut.

"So are you going to be around for archery practice tomorrow?" Maki asks as she hands Kyoko her fish. "I mean, the championship is just around the corner."

Kyoko screeches once more. She can't make it; Garandou's son Gorou has her running errands after school tomorrow.

You've heard about Gorou; he's an asshole.

>That's a pity. Take care, Kyoko.
>Are they just picking stuff up? Maybe I can help you out tomorrow.
>Head into the shop; that shark is breathing fire again
>Other
>>
>>2369
>Head into the shop; that shark is breathing fire again
>>
File: shark5.jpg (11KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
shark5.jpg
11KB, 500x400px
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>2378
A gout of flames emerges from behind you as Kyoko takes her leave. That damn shark got out again.

Revving your hands, you head into the back of the shop, and sure enough, the bastard's out of his tank and the wall next to Maki's bedroom is ablaze.

The shark turns his muzzle towards you and begins to open his eyes. You're taking this douchebag down once and for all!

>roll 1d100 for shark combat, best of three or whichever beats my roll first
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>2487
My childhood friend has called me Onii-Chan while I was in bed.
Nothing will stop me today!
>>
>>2521
This is a sign that she didn't mean it.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>2487
>>
>>2487
Attempting to role and contemplate existence while figuring out what to do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.