[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nomad Tribesman Quest III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: san_juulchin_9339.jpg (81KB, 700x483px) Image search: [Google]
san_juulchin_9339.jpg
81KB, 700x483px
> Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Tribesman%20Quest

> Ride out.

You stare at the men and women within the trading market with rage. These people - look at them, still pretending they've got nothing to do with the attack on your village! But then something else occurs to you - the general unpreparedness here, the complete surprise when you ride in.

If they weren't expecting you, maybe they weren't expecting any armed men? You turn to your companions.

'Ride out!'

Sure enough - you ride out, and *then* you see the groups riding back across the river. But it's not the towers they are riding for - rather, it's the forest! Your men, meanwhile, see you from afar and are looking for instructions.

> Give chase!
> Gather here!
> Head back to the camp! Secure the Emissary!
> Other.
>>
>>210439
> Other: Send 5 men to Camp for Emissary, Give chase! with remaining.
>>
>>210456

> Hey, good to see you!
> Sorry for the delay in new thread.
>>
>>210456
I can get behind this
>>
>>210456
I'll go with this
>>
>>210456
>>210482
>>210484

You turn to your men. 'Five of you over here - head back to the camp. See what's happened.'

'Yes, brother.'

'The rest, follow me!' You ride to join up to the other two columns, where Gemesuc and Besuc are leading. It seems they've taken one or two of the bandits, and they quickly present it to you.

'Brother Kalon, this guy!'

'This guy also!'

You glare at them, on their knees and with hands bound behind their backs. 'Where is their camp?'

'You, with just these few of you? Trying to beat the Forest Naycan?' The guy scoffs.

You frown. Is he bluffing...

> Drag them along.
> Kill them now and give chase!
> Damn... maybe he's right, and this isn't your fight. Did anyone see how much was taken?
> Other.
>>
>>210505
>Just the Forest Naycan? Against us?

Bring them with. Fuck shit up.
>>
>>210525
Actually. Scratch that. Go and offer them a chance to join is if they want. Gold and spoils to be had all around.

They can keep what they took. We'll be having plenty soon enough
>>
>>210505
> Drag them along.
>>
>>210505
>> Drag them along.
>>
>>210528
>>210740
>>211002
>>212615

'So you won't tell me, then? Good.' You nod to your men. 'Tie them up and drag them along!'

'What?'

'Drag them along! The rest of us, let's go chase them!'

The screams of the men as they are dragged behind galloping horses soon fade as you pull ahead, galloping hard. Before long you catch sight of them again, and then you see part of the main body peel off and turn about to face you. They're still about 300 yards away, forming up, but you can already see your numbers are about even.

Damn, they were right - there's a *lot* of them raiders! But you didn't see all of them just now - they must have linked up during the escape with more reinforcements. You halt your column and also form up - spears and bows all at the ready.

> Charge! CHARGE!
> Let's settle this the manly way - issue a duel challenge!
> Let's leave the two dead bandits behind, and retreat. We don't want to waste men fighting here.
> Other.
>>
>>212862
Invite them to join our cause. Raid the enemies of the empire while getting paid to do it, instead of ripping off your own cousins, time and time again
>>
>>212862
> Let's settle this the manly way - issue a duel challenge!
>>
>>212862
>>212862
>> Let's settle this the manly way - issue a duel challenge!
>>
>>213283
>>213330
>>213861

You ride out 50 yards before your line, then raise your bow. 'One of you! Come out and fight me!'

'What are your terms?'

'Return us the loot!'

There's a moment of silence, then suddenly one of them charges forth on his horse. He has a lance, and he levels it at you as he gains speed! You straighten and nudge Windspite.

'Have at him!'

Windspite snorts, and you run out, keeping your bow and unsheathing your double-bended sword... as you close to almost the last moment, you guide Windspite to one side and the lancer roars past you, slowing down as he realises the trick. But when he does, you are upon him with your sword raised!

'Aah!'

'Yaaah!' You see him trying to swing the lance to knock you, so you act quicker than him - instead of swinging down at his body, you swing down at his arm instead. The jolt as your sword connects runs through your arm, but it is a clean hit - your sword going right through flesh, sinew and bone, hacking his right arm off halfway between wrist and elbow.

'AUUUUGH!' The man grasps his arm and tumbles off the horse, blood spurting everywhere, and you raise your sword when suddenly something hard hits you in the back. It feels like a punch - but then suddenly it's *inside* you.

W-what? You... oh, fuck. Oh fuck, you've been shot, haven't you, oh fuck, oh *fuck*...!
>>
>>214007

When you come to again, you find that you are in a tent; attempting to sit up, you feel a wrenching pain in your left shoulder. A-arrgh... you slump back, and then hear footsteps and look up.

... oh, it's the healer you brought with you! 'Brother Kalon! Brother Kalon, how do you feel?'

'Uhh... oww.' You wince. 'I... was shot?'

'Those bastards. Banditry is all they're good for! A dog wouldn't eat their bones - it'd sully his teeth.' He spits on the ground. 'They shot you in the back, during a duel. Those people have less honour than a jackal.'

'I... suppose so.'

'You're lucky, brother, that the arrow head went right through you. It was a bodkin head. Those guys are professional bandits.' The healer shakes his head. 'I managed to patch you up fine, but don't move your left arm.'

'Ah, what fucking luck. Going into the empire crippled.'

'We are just two days from the border now,' he says. 'We were moving slowly, but moving.'

'Good, good. We needed to get out of here.' You sit up again. 'I should... ah, fuck!'

'Brother, lie down and rest!'

> Yeah, true. Recuperation is important.
> No - I have to go check on the people. They were looted!
> No - I have to go check on the troops to improve their morale!
> Other.
>>
>>214154
>>
>>214154
> No - I have to go check on the troops to improve their morale!
>>
>>214154
Check on the people
>>
>>214167
>>214204
>>214437

'No, I can't-' you sit up and push him away. 'There's a whole lot of people who just got looted. I have to go take a look!'

'No one was taken, miraculously,' he says. 'The womenfolk gathered ships and daggers and fended them off.'

'Well, nonetheless... come on, give me a hand here!' You have him help you up, then mount up and head out with one arm limp and the other holding the reins.

The camp, it turns out, has mainly suffered losses in livestock - apparently about 70 horses were taken, those being the only animals fast enough to gallop off with the raiders. But that's still serious though - you will depend on your horses for warfare...

... thankfully, the people are fine, and...

> Roll d100.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>216127
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>216127
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>216127
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>216127
Those were good horses...
>>
>>218471
We'll have to get some Imperial horses now.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

(which were the other realms we could learn about besides the empire?)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.