[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Le Run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: marijuana.jpg (123KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.jpg
123KB, 800x436px
You've been selling drugs on the streets of New York City for 20 years now. It all started out with dime bags of weed, but now you're selling it by the pound, and up to kilos of methamphetamine. You have sold to countless faces, and countless times, you do not remember a life before this. You own a Mac 10, and 9mm, both concealed on your body at all times. You've never shown a bit of anxiety, or let a cop see any shady business. You have been doing the perfect job for twenty years. Except today... While walking through central park, going to make a delivery, some dude takes a swing at you, (he is obviously drunk, at 10 am! are you kidding me?) he hits you directly in the temple, you stumble and turn around ready to beat the fuck outta him. He throws another punch and hits you in the eye, you throw a left hook at him and catch his jaw. He goes for a long wind up swing with his right and you duck quickly, and come back with a right jab directly on his diaphragm. He got the wind knocked out of him, but wants to keep going. You saw him on the ground, so you walked away and as you were walking away he grabbed your bag (the one concealing your drugs) and lifted you by it and threw you into a wall, by this point there was a cop coming to break it up, and he saw you get slammed into the wall, and he watched your bag explode with white powder, glass, and little plastic baggies of marijuana. He swiftly cuffs the drunkard to a pole, then rushes over to cuff you. You, not wanting to go to jail kicked out the officers legs, got up and drew on him. You and the officer are standing 10 feet away from each other both guns trained on each other.

What do?
>Run through trees and try to escape
>spear cop and then run away
>shoot cop and run
What do?

Rolls are 1d500
Highest roll is taken, minimum of three rolls. No more than 3 re-rolls per idea, no single person may roll/re-roll the same idea until next voting period. You can suggest whatever you want. I will green text my own ideas after each update to give possible outcomes, however, these are not definite.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d500)

>>206810
>Shoot cop and run
>>
>>206815
Well, I'm still here, waiting for more rolls tho :/
>>
Rolled 370 (1d500)

>>206810
>shoot cop and run
>>
>>206828
>>206815
Winrars

You and the officer are standing 10 feet away from each other both guns trained on each other. He reaches for his walkie talkie to call for backup and you shoot him right between the eyes. The crowd gasps and screams in fear, and then you run over, t-bag the cop, put your gun back. Then you run like hell back to your apartment, grab all 300k of your money (20 years of drug dealing and you have a lot of money bruh)

What do?
>fuck the money go buy guns and become an international terrorist
>go assassinate the president
>high speed cop car chase
What do?
>>
Rolled 450 (1d500)

>>206859
> Seek a job with the Mexican drug cartels
>>
Rolled 82 (1d500)

>>206859
>high speed cop car chase
What car do we own?
>>
>>206871
Doubt anyone will get higher than that, so WINRAR AGAIN!

Then you run like hell back to your apartment, grab all 300k of your money (20 years of drug dealing and you have a lot of money bruh). You go to your garage, get into your 1971 Chevelle SS and peel out of the driveway. Hell, you're now a felon and going to join the Mexican drug cartel so why the fuck not, right? Wellllll, biggg fucking mistake, there was a cop sitting two blocks down and watched you speed by at 100 mph, and starts pursuing you. Anndd, you're not in the mood, so you pull the pin on the grenade you keep in the glove compartment, 1.. 2.. 3.. you drop it, and watch in your rear view mirror as the cop car is blown sky high and lands on its top in a ball of fire. You continue driving and wrecking havoc all the way up until you reach Houston. You go meet up with your buddy Pablo, and he directs you to Enriqué who sends you to José, who tells you that Carlito has a job, and Carlito tells you that El Boss wants to meet you and hes heard about you and what you've done in New York City. You then go to the abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Galveston, and are finally ready to meet El Boss, and are (hopefully) gong to get to join the Cartel. El Boss is a fat Cuban, smoking a Cuban cigar, and wearing a suit. He says to join the Cartel you have to do one of three things....
>go wipe out a rival chink gang
>go kill Pablo, José, Enriqué, Carlito and their entire extended families for telling you who he was
>go kill 30 cops
What do?

>>206872
Hey, you both kinda won lmao just finished typing it and got your reply
>>
>>206872
>>206871
Alright, I will be back tomorrow around 4 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, if you would like to rejoin me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.