[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Undertale quest for pussy and victory 2- Electric boogaloo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
Since we last left off we literally stomped and almost raped Flowey, beat up and kidnapped Toriel, punted a Froggit, and now are deciding what to do to Whimsun.

>What will you do to Whimsun?
>>
>>205339
Catch it and demand for directions on how to get out of the ruins
>>
>>205339

Carve it open and use its entrails to divine the way out
>>
Make love to it
>>
>>205339
question the existance of the second thread despite the original one literally being on page 2
>>
>>205339
check for pussy tho
>>
>>205361 Realizing it will probably try and run away, i quickly grab it and ask it for directions. Too bad i can't hear any of them over it's fucking crying.

>>205375
I consider the thought for a few moments before dismissing it entirely. I want directions out of this shit hole, not a fucking corpse.

>>205384
I could rape it, but that won't solve it's crying. I know what i must do. I will make love to it, and replace the tears covering it's face with a completely different substance.

I move my hands downward towards it's lower body to part the fur so i can find it's clown hole, when it suddenly flies away. Fuck. I forgot i was using those hands to keep it from escaping.

Well, might as well continue on. Taking a turn down a corridor, i see a large room with a bunch of cracks in the floor, with each crack being perfectly spaced apart from each other.

>What do you do?
>>
>>205424
I went back to my house and realized that the board didn't know that it was still me (different codes and all that fun shit).
>>
>>205437
Throw toriel on a crack to see how stable they are
>>
>>205448
I throw the furry onto the nearest crack to test how stable it is, and watch as the furry breaks through it and falls into the pit below.

Looking into the pit i can see it is a shallow drop. I may need to keep throwing the furry into pits to see which one holds a way out of this place, since the gate is down on the other side of the room.

After going down into the pit and retrieving the furry, i immediately throw it into the next few pits, rinsing and repeating the process.

Dropping down into a pit to retrieve the furry, i hear a gasp behind me. Turning around, i see a vegetable with a face!

>What do you do to the vegetable?
>>
>>205481
Yell "WHO ARE THE PATRIOTS?"
>>
>>205481
Wonder what drugs I'm on to see a talking vegetable and continue trying to leave.
>>
>>205486
>>205488
I briefly wonder what kind of drugs i'm on to see jack-o-lantern vegetables. Might as well leave a message and get the fuck out of here.

"WHO ARE THE PATRIOTS?" I yell at it. Damn, it looks scared. Can't imagine why. I quickly grab the furry and get the hell out of the pit.

The next pit i 'search' his something else in it. A ghost. The ghost looks like merely existing makes it's life hell.

>I wonder what i should do?
>>
>>205536
Hey ghost, got any drug's?
>>
>>205536
Relax and listen to some Pearl Jam. It's been a long day. Ask the ghost if it has any weed.
>>
"Hey ghost, do you have any weed?" I ask it, casually sitting down on the furry below me. Maybe i shouldn't abuse this furry so much. Naah.

"N-no..." The ghost says, barely above a whisper. Or a whimsum.

"Damn, that sucks." I say, casually pulling out an ipod and putting on some Pearl Jam. Also some ear buds. Can't forget ear buds. We both sit there for a little while, neither one of us saying anything. I eventually get up and leave with the furry, not saying a word to the ghost as i pass by it.

The next hole i check shows much more promise. A lever. Switching it on, i can hear the gate above me open up. Bingo.

Walking through the gate, i see another hallway. This one leading towards a old house. Might as well go towards it.

As i am approaching the house i hear the furry moan as it starts to move. Seems it finally woke up.

>What should i do?
>Also it's been forever since i played Undertale. I've probably forgotten a bunch of stuff, but i don't care. I fucking hate the ruins and i want to get out of it as fast as possible.
>>
>>205643
Go in the house and look for the knives.
>>
pussy check
>>
>>205643
Blow up the house with a Davy Crockett launcher while making obscure Japanese mythology references.
>>
>>205643
fug furry in sons room
>>
>>205671
wrong tag
>>
OP pls come back
>>
>>205817
op's inconsistent af
>>
Pussy Check
If pussy is available
Rape
>>
op is dead. abandon ship
>>
>>205643
Sit on top of furry so it can't move
>>
>>206080
>>205653
Even though the furry can't move, i decide to sit down on it again, just for good measure. While it's still out of it, i take another peek under it's dress and move the fur aside a bit. Yup, it's a female. Possible pussy inbound.

"Well, someone finally woke up." I say, casually spanking the furries ass to jostle it awake slightly faster.

"W-who are you?" The furry ask, winching at the slap. Didn't think i slapped her that hard.

"I am Anonymous, and i'm here to ask some questions and possibly rape you." I say, casually slapping it's ass again.

"You horrible person, untie me this instant!" Damn she's feisty. Too bad the world doesn't turn because people ask politely.

"Let me think about it... nah. Hey i have a better idea. How about you answer some questions." I say, slapping it's ass again. Damn it's ass is soft.

"W-what do you want to know?"

"Where am i, and how do i leave this place?"

"You are in the Underground, and the only way out is to get to the barrier. Which is far away from here." the furry says, as though telling me where to go will make me instantly disappear.

"Ok. Thanks for the information, i'll be on my way now." I say, getting up off her.

"really?" She says, looking surprised and hopeful.

"On second thought, you do have a really nice ass..." I say, slapping each individual cheek a couple times.

>Do you leave on your merry way, or do you fuck the furry?
>Also i'm a horribly writer, so if we fuck the furry it will be shitty writing. Unless someone else wants to do it.

>>205817
>>205979
I'm back. I was playing Prison Architect.
>>
>>206361
Leave the furry in the most uncomfortable postion then leave after raiding the house for loot.
>>
File: 1464618150068.gif (2MB, 290x188px) Image search: [Google]
1464618150068.gif
2MB, 290x188px
>>206361
fug furry in her dead sons room
>>
>>206361
Fuck.
Hard.
>>
>>206361
Fuck her right in the pussy

and the pooper too for good measure
>>
>>206381
I'm changing to fuck her till she loves it, and beging for more.
Doesn't matter of it takes days or weeks.
>>
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>213121
Yea, this looked to be a really fun quest to.
Oh well Such is life.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.