[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hunt for a Good Submarine /qst/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Papa_class_submarine_2.jpg (2MB, 2979x2313px) Image search: [Google]
Papa_class_submarine_2.jpg
2MB, 2979x2313px
Right before we get this started, I gotta know a few things.
>Are you a Soviet, American, or other?
>What's your name?
>Do you see yourself defecting anytime in the future?
>Do you value a large and powerful submarine over a smaller more agile one?
And that's about it.

I am NOT an expert at submersibles or submarine warfare. I'm just a guy who wants to make a quest about them
>>
>>204768
American
Dan Hunter
>implying
Large and Powerful, we boomer now
>>
>>204768
Other.
Franz von Steiner
Voted most likely to turn to piracy ten years in a row, you're surprised they still let you captain this tub.
Large and powerful, ALL THE POWER!
>>
>>204768
>English
>Norman Short
>Fucking hate spies
>Smaller and more agile
>>
>>204840
>>204824
Since these are both good, I'll mix them.
You are Frank von Steiner, American citizen and second generation descendant of German immigrants. Your stalwart faith and obedience to your country have earned you command of the Ohio-class SSBN-744, North Carolina. Recently commissioned due to growing threats of Chinese domination in the Pacific, this will be your first time you'll get to command her outside of trainings and testing. She's a beautiful thing. As you stand on the sail, you move your hands over the slick rubber covering the hull.

Sweet Christ, it's cold you think to yourself as you rub your arms and move towards the hatch. hefting the huge titanium hatch up and climbing down the cramped hole into the great leviathan. You slowly make your way down the ladder, closing the hatch above you and move yourself into the command center. Moving your eyes around the room, the plainsmen are lounging around, having nothing to do while you are surfaced. The sonar operators have just arrived, ready to activate the passive sonar array.

An enlisted man informs you that a message has arrived through the VLF, and is waiting your ward room.

You have plenty of time before you're supposed to actual begin your first mission, so what do you do?
>>
>>205033
Read the message.
>>
>>205033
>Read the message.
>>
>>205033
>Read the message
>>
>>205033
Read the message
>>
>>205033
Read the message.
>>
Have a quick wank
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.