[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Undertale quest for pussy and victory.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: CUQpeLiWsAAsrNZ.jpg (58KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
CUQpeLiWsAAsrNZ.jpg
58KB, 600x399px
Your name is Anonymous, and you just woke up in a bed of flowers. You don't know where you are, or how you got here. Might as well get up and explore, and see if you can find anyone that can help.

>You walk through the nearby doorway and see a flower with a face. What do you do?
>>
>>204365
Pick rare flower, it may be worth something.
>>
>>204365
Stomp on its face
>>
>>204382
I reach down and try to pick the flower. It's too tough, almost as though it's putting up a fight. I let go, it's probably not worth carrying around.

"Howdy pal, thanks for letting go! That was starting to hurt."

>>204394
I scream and stomp the shit out of it. Flowers sure as fuck don't talk. Note to self: stomp flower, then figure out what the fuck is going on.

My leg is starting to get tired from stomping this flower so much.

>What should i do now?
>>
>>204413
Devourer its flesh
>>
>>204413
check for pussy, consider dicking flower
>>
>>204419
I look all over the flower, but i see no pussy. Shame. Considering this IS a quest for pussy and victory, i think this is off to a rather shitty start.
>>204417
As much as i would love to devour it's flesh and harness it's soul, i have better things to do.

Deciding to leave this stupid flower on the ground, i keep on walking to the next doorway. As i am entering the doorway, i suddenly run into something white and furry.

>What should i do?
>>
>>204425
Attack it because if its a furry it'll probably try to rape you here where it's secluded.
>>
>>204425
remove furfag
>>
>>204427
Well fuck me sideways and call me Aunt Sally, it's a furry! I quickly punch it in the tit and run away, before it can try and rape me.

I hear it running after me, calling for me to stop.

>what the fuck should i do?
>>
>>204431
Find a weapon to defend youself from furry rape
>>
>>204430
There is only one thing you should do when being chased by a furry, and that's to remove it from this world. Quickly stopping in my tracks, I do a full 180 and start to run at the furry. It stops in it's tracks as well, but isn't running away. Big mistake.

Five minutes later i am standing victorious- if slightly burned- and the furry is on the ground, out cold. I could kill it while it's out, or i could leave it. Maybe i could do something else...

>what should i do?
>>
>>204437
Loot its body, tie it up so it cant move, then interrogate once awake
>>
>>204437
Check under dress for buried treasure
>>
>>204438
It has nothing but the dress, and i'm not stealing a dress. I prefer my clothes way more than some weird furries dress. Thankfully i always carry some rope around with me, so i can tie it up.

It still isn't awake yet, so i'll just wait.

>>204439
There's no buried treasure under the dress, just a bug tuft a fur hiding it's gender. Maybe i should move it?

>What should i do?
>And are you even allowed to do nsfw shit like this on this board?
>>
>>204437
wait for the furry shitlord to wake up, convince it that you think it's your mother, see what happens
>>
>>204469
Sit on her legs and wait until she wakes up.

And yes you can.
>>
>>204469
try to awaken the beast with physical stimulation. open its eyelid and lick its eyeball

im pretty sure nsfw stuff would be allowed. i would think so, at least, since it's not like we're posting nsfw pics
>>
>>204469
Once it wakes up interrogation goes like this, who are you! Where am I! WHERE CAN I FIND WEAPONS!!!
>>
Also OP, in order to not be too chaotic over choices, you should do highest last number post within 1 minute or so.
>>
>>204481
this. so that you're not doing like 50 things at once. stay active or people wont be interested
>>
>>204473
I decide to sit on her furry legs and wait until she wakes up. It's been a while and she is still not awake. I lean my head down and listen to see if she has a heart beat. Yeah, she's still alive.

>>204475
Deciding she may need some extra simulation to wake up, i lift one of her eyelids and lick her eyeball. I realize that this is fucked up even for me, and i quickly stop. Damn, she still isn't awake.

>Should i wait around a little more, or should i just move on?
>also the eyeball thing made me laugh, i know a girl who has a eyeball fetish.
>>
>>204549
Drag her with you as you explore the ruins
>>
>>204549
stay and wait until she wakes up. we will get this pussy, and we will not rape.
>>
>>204556
this actually. yeah
>>
>>204556
Fuck waiting around. I grab the furry and start walking, holding it bridal style. I walk through the door and i see some sort of purple building, it's outside wrecked. It's obviously seen better days.

I walk inside the building and see some sort of pressure plate array on the floor.

After solving the puzzle i go into the room and see... another puzzle.

After solving all the puzzles i go into a hallway and see a dummy, just laying there.

>What should i do to the dummy?
>>
>>204675
Beat the shit out of it including any other furrys you see and continue foward
>>
>>204675
check if it has pussy
>>
>>204677
I punch it once, and before i can do it again it explodes into a cloud of dust. Damn that thing must have been old.

>>204684
Damn. Should've checked to see if it had a pussy. I'm getting sloppy.

As i'm walking along the pathway a frog jumps in my way. Usually i would ignore frogs since they are actually pretty cool, but this fucker looks like a juggalo. No juggalo are allowed to exist- not even frog juggalos.

>what should i do?
>>
>>205160
Punt it like a football and keep progressing
>>
>>205168
I kick it as hard as i can and continue along the path. Considering what i could've done to it, this was merciful.

Sadly it seems that the fucking squatters that live in this abandoned dive don't know when to run away, because some sort of monster that looks like a furry tube sock with wings shows up.

It looks as though even the slightest hint of aggression will scare it off.

>What do you do?
>>
>>205310

Shit i forgot i am at a different house now. I should probably start a new one.
>>
>>205310
Disregard everything and keep progressing to get out of the ruins
>>
Look at a bug in the ruins
>>
>>205310
Inform tube sock that you used to masturbate using things that look like it.
>>
>>205310
Romance the sock
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.