[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hikikomori RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Let's play Hikikomori RPG, a TRPG normally meant for one player. This is very easy to play and the PDF is only 24 pages long, but I'll probably manage to find a way to fuck it up anyway.
I'll guide us through the game and write the end results of our actions according to the decisions made. Read the attached PDF for more information about how the game works as the game progresses, as I'll only be summarizing information from it.

When deciding on which action to use, after an arbitrary number of posts I'll select randomly using a hidden dice roll, but for all you know I'm just choosing whichever I like.

Thread Theme: 天使は涙と翼を落とす
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u9x4x

. . .

- HIKIKOMORI CREATION -

You are a Japanese hikikomori. Through some unfortunate twist of fate, you have become isolated, shutting yourself away from the outside world.

>Are you a boy or a girl?
>Biographical details? (optional)
>Roll a 3d10 to determine your starting Hope.
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 2 = 10 (3d10)

>>20250
Girl
We became one from playing some shitty CYOA on internet without reading anything but names
>>
Rolled 8, 9, 6 = 23 (3d10)

>boy
>Biographical details: Practically unbeatable at a totally irrelevant board game, like Cluedo or Welsh Scrabble
>>
Actually I already fucked up, nice.

You don't roll for starting Hope, sorry, you just start with 3d10. My bad.
>>
Man.
>>
>>20363
Forgot the roll.
3d30
>>
>>20250
>Girl
We were bullied as a child, and when we took our dad's (well-meaning) advice to stand up for ourself, we just got beat up even worse. Since then, and especially since mom and dad have been fighting more often, we just haven't wanted to take the risk that comes with speaking up. Silence is comfortable; lonely and depressing, but familiar and comfortable.
>>
My roll landed on >>20363, but I don't see why we can't still use the biographical information in >>20277 and >>20283.

. . .

>Boy
>Good at board games and tabletop games

Spending much of your time on the Internet, participating in poorly-written collaborative fiction, you eventually got sick of the real world and preferred the worlds in your imagination better.

By the point you realized that you had trapped yourself and wanted out, it was too late: you had forgotten how to relate to other people. Giving up on the outside world, you developed an enthusiasm for various tabletop games, including but not limited to obscure TRPGs from the 80's with obnoxious and overly complex rules. However, after amassing a wealth of knowledge of all of these games, you found that you had no one to play them with...

>Choose one Trait from the following list:
1-2 - Obsessive Hobby
3 - Rescuer
4 - Imaginary Friend
5 - Perversion
6 - Suicidal Thoughts
7 - Vice
8 - Delusion
9 - Health Problem
10 - Real Friend
>You can read how to initialize this Trait in the PDF and do so in the same post, or you can just select it and I will guide you through it.
>>
>>20454
>Perversion
>Foxes
>>
>>20454
Delusion
>>
>>20478
>Delusion
Your mind is starting to get messed up, and you’ve begun to believe things that aren’t real, dangerous things.

>Pick whichever of the three you like, which in turn determines its starting trait dice:
• Paranoid (3d10): You’re convinced that someone or something is out to get you.
• Messianic (4d10): You’re convinced that you’re destined for some kind of greatness.
• Illogical (2d10): You’re convinced of something that’s just screwy and nonsensical, which leads you to acquire some odd habits.
>What kind of delusions do you experience? (optional)

>Next, roll 1d10 for your next Trait
>>
Rolled 7, 1, 10 = 18 (3d10)

>>20637
>Illogical (2d10): You’re convinced of something that’s just screwy and nonsensical, which leads you to acquire some odd habits.
>>
>>20637
>>20778
For our delusion, we're convinced that streetlamps contain hidden cameras which makes us even more reluctant to go outside.
>>
>>20790
I think our delusion should be something funnier than this
>>
>>20808
We're convinced that all of our actions are decided by anonymous posters on an image board in another dimension.
>>
>>20790
>>20860
>Delusion
>Illogical (2d10)
Having read too many dubious Internet articles, and this combined with your already extant distrust regarding the world outside your apartment, you came to worry that a secret organization with surveillance equipment all over the city is collecting information on you to use against you, though from what you have read, you only half-believe this. Still, just to be safe, you take precautions such as keeping the curtains over the window drawn at all times, and only going outside when absolutely necessary.

In addition to this, you have the lingering suspicion that your actions are not your own, and that the events in your life have all been determined by beings from a different dimension--but that's probably just a silly feeling.

>Roll 1d10 for your next Trait
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>20917
We have a large collection of figurines with huge tiddies.

And rolling
>>
>>20951
>Rolled 8
>Delusion

Sorry, you already have a Delusion. Roll again for a different trait.
>>
>>20986
No.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>20917
>>
>>21003
Sassy. I like that.
>>
>>21008
>Rolled 2
>Obsessive Hobby
You have some weird little hobby that you’re completely obsessed with,
and which lets you take up lots of time and possibly a decent amount of
your parents’ money.

>Your hobby has a starting rating of 3d10. >Decide what your hobby is yourself, or roll on the table below using 1d10.
1 Anime
2 Manga
3 Hentai Games
4 Plastic Figures
5 Plastic Models
6 Trains
7 Military Simulation
8 Drawing
9 Video Games
10 Music
>Misc. info about your hobby? (optional)
>>
>>21042
>7 Military Simulation
>>
>>21042
Seconding military simulation.

We have a good collection of medieval weaponry and get autistic about things like dual wielding or >folded a thousand times.
>>
File: 1445736363124.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445736363124.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
>>21090
>>21122
I'm combining this with the board games thing from earlier because I realized that I ought to make that a Trait as well.

. . .

>Obsessive Hobby
>Military Simulation

Being obsessed with military history, survivalism, and field craft, you spend hours each day reading materials online, researching military education documents and other resources so you can better write scenarios for the war simulation tabletop RPGs you have amassed so much knowledge of. Sometimes you laugh, knowing that no one would ever see nor play any of these scenarios you so lovingly craft, spending so many long nights writing--but to you, it hardly matters. It's your passion.

You sometimes have to force yourself to calm down when seeing someone call what is a clearly a magazine a "clip" online, lest you let yourself be thrown into another fit of rage, rampaging around your apartment, destroying things and making a lot of noise. If you're not careful, someone will complain again.

>Roll 1d10 for your next Trait
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>21182
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>21182
>>
>>21182
>A
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.