[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackout Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 21

File: adventureorsomething1.png (37KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething1.png
37KB, 1119x543px
You suddenly stop spacing out. The softness of your rug on your bare feet surprises you. You have no memory of what you were doing up to now. Were you sleeping or doing something else? Do you past doings even matter? You do not know, and you are in a state of confusion. You remember the horrible orange walls, color chosen by your mother. It is almost daybreak, but not quite yet. That´s all you can conclude for now. What do you do?
>>
>>20160
Climb out of window
>>
Throw the chair through the window.
>>
File: adventureorsomething2.png (28KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething2.png
28KB, 1119x543px
You are now standing on the sill of your window. There is chilly breeze outside. You remembered that you live in a rather...tall building. What do you do next?
>>
Take the jump
>>
>>20310
Go back inside
>>
>>20310
Look down, seeing your destiny upon such a barren, desolate land and the horrors therein
>>
>>20310
Check to see if I'm male or female.
>>
>>20310
Remove kebab
>>
>>20310
Catch a whiff of hot chicken pot pie from inside the apartment, get insatiably horny, I love chicken
>>
File: adventureorsomething3.png (41KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething3.png
41KB, 1119x543px
You wanted to go back inside, but instead your smell sense comes back. The awful stench is making you remember something...Kebab? Hot Chicken Pot Pie, perhaps? Wait no...It´s the smell of the extra spicy ramen on sale! You put both of your hands to your nose to try and make the stench less worse. Unfortunately you lose balance and slip, hitting the ground with blood. You wake up in a hospital, wanting to check your gender, but you hear some voices, so you think that can maybe wait.
(Sorry i have to go, will be back in max. 12 hours?)
>>
>>20598
Freak the FUCK out. Acquire the nearest face to digest for sustenance.
>>
>>20598
Use your feminine penis
>>
>>20598
Press button on morphine dispenser, crank it up to an 11
>>
>>20618
>>20624
>>20768
You are too weak to try and acquire the nearest face for digesting with your feminine penis. Besides, you are not sure if you even own it, you could have masculine vagina, or justno reproducing organs at all. You hear voices, but you are not particularly interested in them, so you just keep your head down to the same image.
>>
>>27354
OP?
>>
>>27354
It´s OP here, not quite sure why my ID changed, but whatever
>>
>>27363
Unbandage arm. Equip in your headgear slot instead. Stop complaining like a whiny bitch and realize we're in a better position than commissioning and camwhoring like before.
>>
File: adventureorsomething4.png (39KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething4.png
39KB, 1119x543px
>>27367
You re-equip the bandage to headgear slot. Your armor rating goes back to 1. You are now feeling better. You acquired buff "In a Good Mood". The buff gives you more stamina, speed, and will, but makes your accuracy kind of worse. You sit down, and look at the source of voice . It is a doctor, staring at the papers before him. After a while he finally notices you. "You are finally awake? Thank god, if i had to stare at these dumb papers at least one more minute i would probably kill myself. It seems that after you jumped you gained amnesia, or something, not really sure. I´ll be sending your visitors shortly." As he finishes his sentence, he throws your papers behind his back and speed-walks outside the room. The mention of visitors gives you an uneasy feeling for some reason.
>>
>>27469
Ask the visitors who you are and how do you knoe them
>>
File: adventureorsomething5.png (34KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething5.png
34KB, 1119x543px
>>27516
A person with bucket that once used to be full of water on their head, and a woman dressed in horrible orange colored outfit with a hat step inside the room. You immediately ask them who you are, and how do you know them, but you get no response.The woman is simply smirking at you, and the man seems to space out.Your feeling of uneasiness grows, and you just stare at them. What do you do?
>>
>>27625
Whip your dick out and start fucking the bitch and then you fuck the one in orange
>>
File: adventureorsomething6.png (39KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething6.png
39KB, 1119x543px
>>27633
You can´t whip out your dick, because you don´t have one. The person with bucket on their head takes down the bucket, and it´s a guy. He still seems to be spacing out for some reason. The woman in orange starts chuckling. "Those are some weird thoughts you are having, my daughter, perhaps you should sleep some more." Suddenly you remember who the woman in orange is. Your greatest Arch-Nemesis, the person you never were able to defeat, your Mother. Now is the time for freaking out.
>>
>>27700
Use the nearest window as means to escape
>>
>>20000

HI
>>
>>27700
PUT ON A TIN FOIL HAT TO DEFLECT HER PSYCHIC PROWESS.
>>
>>27700
Fuck her anyway
>>
File: adventureorsomething7.png (40KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething7.png
40KB, 1119x543px
>>27704
You crash the window to your bed, and run outside. It looks like it´s morning right now. The grass has dew on it, which suggests that you were lying on the bed for more than 24 hours.
>>27712
You put that on your mental checklist
>>27708
Hello!
>>27713
You do not feel any sexual attraction towards your arch-nemesis, only hatred

What do you do next?
>>
>>27779
Behind you!
>>
File: adventureorsomething8.png (47KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething8.png
47KB, 1119x543px
>>27803
You turn around and face the worst. Your arch-nemesis probably crawled out of the window and is now standing in front of you. What do you do?
>>
>>27900

Anyways, you suddenly gain ninja levels of speed and begin to run at Orange Yellow Girl/
>>
>>27900
Fight her and try to undress her
>>
File: adventureorsomething9.gif (149KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething9.gif
149KB, 1119x543px
>>27920
>>28016
You start to run at your Arch-Nemesis. She did not expect that. You are getting closer. What do you do?
(tfw 1 picture in MS Paint takes you 1 hour)
>>
>>28060
Rip her dress of course
>>
>>28060
Bycicle kick
>>
File: adventureorsomething10.gif (120KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething10.gif
120KB, 1119x543px
>>28067
>>28078
You take your Arch-nemesis down with a bycicle kick. After you rip off her dress, throw it down and start stumping on it out of rage. Your "In a Good Mood" buff is blinking, meaning it will soon wear out.
What do you do?
>>
>>28270
Start kicking her on rage
>>
>>28270
Wear her dress as pants and run away gloating. Also reassess where we are and what is going on.
>>
>>28292
this
>>
File: adventureorsomething11.gif (140KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething11.gif
140KB, 1119x543px
>>28280
>>28292
>>28356
You start kicking your Arch-Nemesis, but after a while it gets tiring, so you take her dress, and wear it as pants and use the belt as arm-banadge. After that you run away gloatingly.

Buff "In a Good Mood" wore out.
You now wear a piece of Physic Witch´s clothing.
You gained ability: Mind-reading. One uses costs you 50 mana. (One use equals one frame)
Your armor is now: 3
You gained access to mana. Your current mana is 100.

(Will give summarize in another post so it won´t get confusing)
(sorry my running animation sucks, so iguess you just have to imagine it)
>>
>>28651
Summary: After stopping spacing out (a blackout in mind, you could call it) you gain a short memory loss. You climb out of window, and then slip. You later find yourself in a hospital, where you equip bandage. Your doctor gives no shit about you, and just leaves your room, sending in some visitors. There were two visitors: A guy with a bucket on his head that was full of water, he didn´t say anything. And your Mother, your Arch-Nemesis, who is a Physic Witch. You jump out of window, outside hospital, and start running, but she catches upon you, and you start fighting. You take her out by bycicle kick, strip her dress down and start stumping on it.Then you start kicking her, but you get tired so you equip the dress, wait, you already read this in last post, so i guess, that´s it
>>
>>28651
Alright, where can you go? You can't go home since your parents think you need to go to the hospital. Can you stay at a friends?
>>
>>28651
Take the underwear too
>>
File: adventureorsomething12.png (33KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething12.png
33KB, 1119x543px
>>28713
>>28716

The image is the map of your current location.
You cat go home, but because you don´t know where this hospital is. Your parents are the Physic Witch, and about your second parent... You don´t know. You don´t know if you have any friends, but your second visitor was the bucket-helmet guy, and you still don´t know why he was there. You look around for your Arch-Nemesis, but she is nowhere to be seen. You are mildly confused, where could she go?
What do you do next?
>>
>>28942
Go to your house
>>
>>28942
>You cat
I meant to say *can´t
>>28957
You don´t know where your house is.
>>
>>28968
Go somewhere, explore the town
>>
>>28976
Please elaborate, in what direction do you proceed?
>>
>>29028
West
>>
>>28942
Go towards the swirling vortex in the middle of the water.
>>
>>28942
Go to the booth with the man and seduce him
>>
File: adventureorsomething13.png (3KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething13.png
3KB, 160x120px
>>29040
>>29041
>>29103
You go towards the booth with the man. He doesn´t seem to be interested in you, and ignores you. What vortex? Where?

>>29041
Sorry that it´s badly drawn, but that´s supposed to be sky :v
>>29103
Sorry, i haven´t seen the message before starting to draw, you can always reenter the message.
>>
>>29189
What is he serving? Hot dogs? Tacos?
Doner Kebabs?
>>
>>29205
It originally was supposed to be a hot dog, but since
>>20331 said remove kebab, let´s make it a kebab for no reason
>>
>>29189
Ask for a job
>>
>>29189
Keep going, ignore it
>>
>>29189
Kick his ass for not paying you any attention. No one ignores you and gets away with it.
>>
File: adventureorsomething14.gif (32KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething14.gif
32KB, 1119x543px
>>29225
You politely ask him for a job, but he declines your offer in a rather rude manner, and flips you off.
What do you do?

>>29302
(Sorry, if two actions are opposite to eachother, i pick the first.)
(Anyway i Gotta go for about 30 minutes- 1 hour, yes i know my posts take long to post, but i gotta do something right now where i can´t draw in MS Paint)
>>
>>29322
Flash boobs to him i understandOP
>>
File: adventureorsomething15.gif (48KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething15.gif
48KB, 1119x543px
>>29336
You flash boobs to him. That makes him embarrassed, and only more angry. He takes the Kebab from the counter, and throws it at you. The kebab is flying at you.
What do you do?
>>
>>30197
Feed. These meager scraps are the beginning of something big.
>>
>>30197
That animation on shirt didn´t go as i thought it would
kill me pls
>>
>>30201
Allright, can you roll for it? If you get 5> you fail to catch the kebab with your mouth and feed on it. If you get 5< the kebab will knock you out.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>30228
>>30201
>>
>>30228
That didn´t go out as i expected it.
If you roll greater than 5, Success
If you roll lesser than 5, Failure
There, this shouldn´t be confusing and stupid
>>
>>30228
Wait why is this a lose lose situation!?! What kind of kebab knocks people out anyway!?
>>
>>30257
A really old Kebab could.
But that was not my intention, you rolled greater than five, so you catched the kebab
>>
File: adventureorsomething16.png (40KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething16.png
40KB, 1119x543px
>>30257
You catch the Kebab, and began feeding on it. Meanwhile the guy starts ignoring you again.
What do you do next?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>30495
Mindread your new companion. With such useful feats, hed make a prime party member if we could find out what ails him.
>>
File: adventureorsomething17.png (5KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething17.png
5KB, 320x240px
>>30521
You Mindread your new companion. It costs you 50 Mana. You regenerate 18 Mana per frame.
Your new companion´s thoughts:
[i] What is she doing here? I thought she had her rented home really far away. It´s really annoying to meet her again. And why is she acting so weird? Is she on drugs now or something? [/i]

What do you do?
>>
>>30818
Tell your Ex-Boyfriend to grow some balls and adventure with us like the good ol' days. You were just going through a rough patch.
>>
>>30818
[i]What is she doing here? I thought she had her rented home really far away. It´s really annoying to meet her again. And why is she acting so weird? Is she on drugs now or something?[/i]
>>
>>30818
Tell him we need help
>>
>>30859
just kill me already
>>
>>30818
Yes, I am on drugs, want some?
>>
File: adventureorsomething18.gif (34KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething18.gif
34KB, 1119x543px
>>30845
>>30859
>>30924
You jokingly say that you are on drugs, and ask him if he wants some. Jokingly, because you were on morphine several hours ago, but you do not have any drugs with you. You tell him to that you need help. He mutters to himself something about how can you still ask him for help after you suggested your boss firing him from his job, or something in similar matter.
You tell him to grow some balls, and that he should adventure with you like in the good ol´ days, and add that you were just going through a rough patch. After the mention of ´good old days´ he starts furiously smashing the kebab with his fist, and explains that he is not your Ex-boyfriend, but your co-worker, and that you should just fuck-off before he kills you with frozen kebabs.
(I gotta go, will be back tomorrow, approx. 12 hours?)
>>
>>31234
Thanks OP
>fuck him, head to the east, explore some more
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>31234
Tell him that if he keeps fucking going on like that, then hes going to be my Ex-Boyfriend pretty damn soon. Then drag his lazy ass with us.
>>
>>20160
>>
File: adventureorsomething19.gif (46KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething19.gif
46KB, 1119x543px
>>31287
>>31298
You snatch unsuspecting Kebab seller, and tie him with the sleeves of your pants so he can´t escape. You have earned a new companion, the Kebab seller. You head East, and drag your new companion along the way.

>>35537
(Thanks for the bump. Threads are autosaged after 72 hours, right?)
(Also sorry for being kind-of late, had to do something)
>>
>>40166
Mark first objective off of our checklist and head sunwards
>>
>>40166
head twoards the house on the hill.
>>
File: adventureorsomething20.png (32KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething20.png
32KB, 1119x543px
>>40837
>>40804
You can´t mark the first and only objective of your checklist, because you have not finished it yet. You head towards the building on the north. It is a drugstore. What do you do next?
(tfw i check-in and this thread is still alive, sorry for being late again)
(that´s not hill, that´s a poor perspective knowledge from my side)
>>
>>41059
Climb tree.
>>
>>41059
Also yes this is OP, from new /qst/ thread i got a tripcode because i feared that my ID might change again tomorrow.
>>
File: adventureorsomething21.png (32KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
adventureorsomething21.png
32KB, 1119x543px
>>41067
You climb the tree, Upon closer inspection it looks like a small owl is inside the tree´s crown. Other than that, there are some leaves and small branches.
What do you do?
>>
>>41130
eat your left ring finger
>>
>>41130
Do the opposite of eating your left ring finger.
>>
>>41130
lick the owl
>>
>>41130
Hang the guy in the tree
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.