[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

File: 1.png (7KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 464x464px
Your name is NOAH FRIAR, and you have spent the first 14 years of your life in BLOCK F of some sort of facility you know NOT MUCH about. You were raised by a multi-colored hard-shelled race called PREDECESSORS who instilled you with lots of KNOWLEDGE and COURAGE. Lately, however, they have become increasingly STUPID and FORGETFUL and infact have all DIED OFF, one way or another. Luckily, you are not alone. You still have MR. ALARMO-ROBOTO, your trustworthy sidekick, who also wakes you up each morning with a fresh piece of TOAST.

You sure love MAPLE SYRUP and STEAK. You gander that's a common meal for the nineteen OTHERS your predecessors were always yapping on about. Speaking of, you don't plan on being stuck alone in this block forever, do you? You reckon there's some sort of painfully trivial puzzle you never figured out that would easily facilitate your exit. Probably one that was only designed to keep you out until you were six or seven years old, but that you were too stupid to figure out until now.

Yeah.

What will you do?
>>
Examine those weird things on the back wall behind the bed
>>
>>20345
Agree
>>
File: 2.png (41KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
41KB, 464x464px
You look for some quote unquote "weird things" behind your bed, but see nothing but wall.

Whoops, looks like the old CRT monitor is glitching up again. And just when the slow kid was about to do something, too! Darn.

It becomes painfully obvious to everyone except you that you're actually being watched by an organization that still uses computers from the nineties.
>>
>>20421
Under the bed.
>>
>>20421
I guess we are watching "ourselfs" on a t.v? So the things behind our bed are just the frame of the image?

>Get our toast for today
>>
>>20421
go and kick the TV
>>
File: 3.png (8KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
8KB, 464x464px
You instruct Mr. Alarmo-Roboto to move the bed out of the way, revealing a metal trap door. You can't believe you've been sleeping above such a thing your whole life! You feel like kind of a goof for not finding out earlier, but excited to explore what lies below.

Oh, and there's the toast for today. You're not very hungry right now, but you should grab it for later. You have a feeling it's going to be a long day.
>>
>>20626
Check for Alarmo-Roboto for a possible fuckhole.
>>
>>20626
Ask Alarmo-Roboto if he's ever eaten his own toast
>>
>>20688
Ditto, Then ask him how much he is willing to do for us.
>>
>>20626
Ask Alarmo Roboto to open the door and look for anything that stands out.
>>
File: 4.png (8KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
8KB, 464x464px
NOAH: Alarm-o, there's something I've been meaning to ask you...
MR. ALARM-O ROBOTO: .
NOAH: NO! Why the heck would I ask something like that?? There's not a chance in Sam Hill I'd even entertain such a thought. Get your mind out of the gutter Mr. Roboto!
NOAH: Listen, Roboto. I know we've been best pals these few months, but how can I really trust you? I mean how can I REALLY know you'll be there for me when the chips are down? I want to KNOW. I want you to SHOW ME. Tell me, Roboto, have you ever eaten your toast?
NOAH: How much are you willing to do for me, Alarm-o? How far are you willing to go?

---------------

Hypnotized by a fit of hyper-aggression, you take the toast out of Roboto's stupid head and shove it in his oil hole. And YES, oil is the only thing that goes in that hole!

This really isn't like you.
>>
>>20889
Behave yourself like you were "taught".
>>
>>20889 >>20902
Watch some T.V
>>
File: 5.png (8KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
8KB, 464x464px
I- is that? Is that what you think it is?

My god... This changes everything.

You're also struck by the stunning conclusion that that black line at the bottom represents a door, in case you were wondering.
>>
Is door locked?
>>
>>21144
Split up with Alarmo. He goes down the trap door while you take the door at the bottom.
>>
>>21174
I dont trust Alarmo
>>
>>21144
Inquire what we did for the other 20 years of our life beyond the mere 14. Grab Pillow.
>>
File: 6.png (4KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
4KB, 464x464px
You try to open the trap door, but it's welded shut for some ungodly reason. You tell Alarm-o to work on breaking the weld while you explore, but mainly just because he's kind-of weirding you out and you'd rather be alone if you're going to be meeting someone new. You also grab a pillow, so you have something to defend yourself with if it comes to that.

You head through the door to the SOUTH, into a hallway made of metal. This place always scared you out as a kid, but rightfully so, seeing as it's basically a narrow sheet of metal suspended over a bottomless pit by a few wires. If you remember correctly, one of these doors leads to the room you saw on the TV, though it's usually locked. I guess now you know why.
>>
Jump into the bottomless pit
>>
>>21318
Check out the yellow box by the right side
>>
File: 7.png (2KB, 116x116px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
2KB, 116x116px
You cannot jump into the bottomless pit because you are no longer Noah, but the girl he saw on his TV, earlier this fateful evening.

Your name is MELANIE BACHMAN, and you have spent the first 14 years of your life in BLOCK F of some sort of facility you know QUITE ALLOT about. You often feel controlled by the VOICES in your head, but generally sympathies with them and even consider yourself FRIENDS with them. They've asked you to do allot over the years, like to play dumb and avoid solving your trivial DESCENT PUZZLE, and even to spy on and hide from the only company you could ever know, a cute buy named NOAH FRIAR.

But you think that's all going to end today. You see, Noah was shown a video feed of your room, and is presumably being compelled to come find you. You doubt you can hide much longer, and if the voices are correct, you will both be forced to descend before the day is done. This was not a part of the voices' plans, but frankly you're rather excited.

You should really go through your trap door to consult the voices.
>>
>>21667
Vomit in hopes of feeling better, obviously being rather green with illness, then lift bed
>>
File: 7.png (7KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
7KB, 464x464px
>>21667
Full sized version.

I'm gonna take a break. Feel free to post suggestions or feedback.
>>
>>21701
>>21708
This, except vomit on tv
>>
>>21667
What's the descent puzzle?
>>
>>21708
Use pants in head
>>
File: 8.png (7KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
7KB, 464x464px
Oh, it seems the voices are telling you something now! They say to vomit, all over your TV set. You do so without question, as the voices are your friends, and you trust them unconditionally.
>>
>>22059
Burrow into the ground. Prepare our nest for breeding, so our eggs will be safe.
>>
>>22059
Get naked and masturbate
>>
>>22059
Check the door on the south wall to see if it's open.
If not, go though the trap door, for we are your friends
>>
File: 9.png (7KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
7KB, 464x464px
You are frankly a little scared and perturbed by some of the suggestions the voices have made. You go down your trap door, into the CHEST ROOM, a room that was meant to function as the first part of your descent puzzle. This room is the first time you heard the voices, and the one place you can talk to them in private.

You pull a laptop out of your inventory so you can talk to them directly.
>>
>>22434
Explore the room for useful items
>>
>>22434
What's up. How do you feel, Melanie?
>>
>>22434
Attempt to open the chest to the left
>>
File: 10.png (6KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
6KB, 464x464px
You send a message to one of the voices in your head, and HEY! A message just popped up on your screen. Not "you" as in Melanie, but as in... y'know, you? You've been pretty liberal with the "you's", come to think of it.

---------------

ID CHAT V 0.6.1 BETA

MELANIE: Hey! I'm in the chest room; heard what happened with Noah.
MELANIE: I guess we're going to have to accelerate our plans, like you said?
YOU: It seems that way, yes.
YOU: You've done allot of potential good by stalling this out. More than you could comprehend.
MELANIE: I'm glad to hear that. :)
YOU: But the good is not realized. No, not even close. At any second He could become privy to our meddling and incinerate your universe with the snap of his fingers.
MELANIE: What!?
YOU: Don't fret. He's bought your ploy for now, and once you are in the game, you won't need to keep it up much longer. He believes you are really just too dumb to figure out the descent puzzle.
YOU: Besides, He has plenty else on his plate to be worrying about at the moment.
MELANIE: So I should solve it?
YOU: I believe the time has come. If you wait any longer, you may start hearing... other voices. More malicious ones, who will drive you mad if you ignore their orders to solve the puzzle. Ones who remain loyal to Him.
YOU: It is best you descend on your own volition. And it may be wise to make it quick. Once you are in the game, His influence will be greatly diminished.
MELANIE: Okay. Do you have anything else to say, while I know for sure it's still you talking?
YOU: Yes. Two things:
YOU: You must see that the Alarm Clock Robot descends with you and the boy. See to it that it enters the game with you.
YOU: And two. You must vomit all over your TV.
MELANIE: ...
YOU: I suspect foul play from those who work for Him. They may have infected your food with nanobots that can control your mind, even after entering the game. Expel them.
YOU: It's been a pleasure as usual, Melanie. I know you have a bright future ahead of you. Have fun out there, kid. Make some friends; make some enemies; make some lovers ;)
YOU: This may be the last time we talk. Goodbye.
>>
>>22947
Betray >(You)
>>
OP Here. Taking a break, probably gonna be back in 2-4 hours.
>>
>>22947
Vomit on the TV
>>
>>22947
Head up the ladder and exit the bedroom. Look for that faggot noah.
>>
Hey, OP here. Thanks for keeping the thread alive overnight. I'll start updating in 10-20 minutes, feel free to post suggestions.
>>
>>27926
Look around for items
>>
File: 11.png (7KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
7KB, 464x464px
The voices have finally given you permission to finish the descent puzzle and leave this hellhole. You've spent your entire life in this shitty, smelly, claustrophic facility, without a single friend to talk to. Well, except for the voices, of course.

Needless to say you're excited to get out.

The descent puzzle should be easy. It's simply a mechanism to prevent players from leaving their blocks when they're still too young to defend themselves. You hear the world outside is dangerous, filled with monsters and mayhem. Still, you could have solved this puzzle when you were seven, frankly, and you doubt it'll take you longer than a few minutes.

To start, you open the other chest and grab the yellow key, which you reckon will open a chest below Noah's room. You know this because you once broke into Noah's room to steal a key that opened a chest below yours.
>>
>>28131
Take the keys
>>
I'm getting a homestuck vibe from this.
>>
File: 12.png (11KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
11KB, 464x464px
You cannot do any of those things because you are now Mr. Alarm-o Roboto and OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?
>>
>>28317
QUICK, go down the trap door!
>>
>>28402
Second this
>>
>>28402
Third this
>>
File: 13.png (8KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
8KB, 464x464px
You successfully break the trap door's weld and jump down it in panic. This does not help your situation at all! You're so scared the toast pops right out of you!

Below you is what looks to be a long, green slide. The chest to the left is already opened, though you know Noah has never been down here. The chest to the right is locked, and your robo-calculations tell you it needs to be opened with a yellow key.
>>
Melanie climbs up to the first room, leaves it, and walks down the path, where she meets Noah and the charred remains of his bedroom
>>
>>28547
jump down to the slide, take the chest with you
>>
File: 14.png (6KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
6KB, 464x464px
Your robo-body sustains the fall just fine, but the toast flies out on impact.

You slide gleefully towards the great unknown.

---------------

MR. ALARM-O ROBOTO: WHEEE!!!!
>>
>>29026
Flip the fuck out
>>
>>29026
And?
>>
File: 15.png (6KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
6KB, 464x464px
In a stunning twist of fate, the toast lands right on your snooze button, turning you off for the next ten minutes.

You slide unconsciously toward the great unknown.
>>
>>43015
Be the green girl again.
>>
>>43015
Be red abomination again.
>>
>>44133
This
>>
>>44133
This
>>
File: 16.png (7KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
7KB, 464x464px
You are now Melanie. You climb up the ladder only to face your greatest fear: Noah Friar, in the flesh, looking straight at you.

Well, the jig is up.

---------------

NOAH: Wha- Who the flip are you!?
MELANIE: Hi Noah.
NOAH: And how the heck do you know my name!?!?
MELANIE: I know this must be confusing to you. But I think you know the answer in your heart.
NOAH: You're the other player, aren't you?
NOAH: The one all the predecessors used to badger me about.
MELANIE: Bingo.
NOAH: Where the heck have you been!?!?
>>
>>46919
op, I think this work better as a non-interactive thing. You know the story better than we do. Make a psuedo-quest
a webcomic basically
>>
>>46986
I see what you mean, and I kinda want to rewrite some stuff too. But what I'd love to do is quote reader suggestions as thoughts for the characters (like Prequel) and integrate that into the story. But finding an audience that way seems difficult.
>>
>>47059
if you do end up just making a webcomic, post it here bc i'd like to read it.
>>
>>47059
Post the link here when you've released the first part. I'll keep bumping it until then
>>
>>53838
Bump
>>
>>55229
bump
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.