[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUNDAY NIGHT LOSER FIGHT -- ROUND 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: loserfightcard.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
loserfightcard.jpg
131KB, 600x600px

>Go online right now to catch a recap of last week's fight!

>(Recap requires an SNLFonline PREMIUM account.)

>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=SNLF

Welcome to the second round of Sunday Night Loser Fight. Tonight, we see a return from a classic creature way back from the first season.

Which one – you ask?

Well, that's a secret! But I promise, when it's time, you won't see it coming!

Ah, what a wonderful day! It's just amazing great to be getting back to the good old days when the show was just starting out – lets hear from the founder – Ellen DeGeneres!

>“Hey, It's me, Ellen DeGeneres. I know some of you were worried when you heard about my retirement last year, but I guarantee this season promises to be the best one yet.”

>“When I first had the idea for Sunday Night Loser Fight, I was just looking at this absolute waste of space try to carry way too many groceries by hand, watching him struggle without even noticing the cart that was right behind him. I thought to myself – “Hey, if this guy carries groceries like that, I wonder how he'd go about fighting against a grotesque monster.” Naturally, the monster ripped all of his internal organs out of his body, and used them to feed its' children.”

>”The idea was fresh, but it needed a lot of fine tuning. So, with a concept in mind we developed a system to balance the Losers! We pick them up from across the universe using our Loser location technology, we provide them with tools they couldn't possibly understand, and we give them rewards for winning.”

>“All of our fine tuning resulted in the amazing programming you see today!”

>“It's been great running this show for the past Twenty years, and here's to twenty more!”

Wow, what a visionary. Twenty years of running the show, now she's passed it down to the new show-runner, who promises to retain all of the prestige while improving upon the original concepts! I can't wait to see what he brings to the table!

Well, we are just seconds away from the second round in this season's Sunday Night Loser Fight, and I've got to tell you – I'm jittery with excitement, joy, and -EMOTION NOT TRANSLATABLE- .
>>
File: Podroom.jpg (188KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
Podroom.jpg
188KB, 1067x600px
Once again you're in the room with four pods where this whole thing started, a soft green light illuminates the room complimented by the piercing blue lights coming from the accents of each individual pod. This is where you first met your comrades; Paul seems to be the only one out of his pod with you, and the others seem to be still inside of their pods.

“So, uh” Paul scratches his head, “How was your week?”

You recall quite the eventful week, the pain still there, but numb as if you were still emotionally in shock. The last thing you want to do is recount everything, especially right before you're presumably about to fight for your life.

“It was okay,” you reply, “I – uh - quit my job.”

“What? Why?” Paul suddenly seems strangely invigorated.

“It was ... a bad job,” you say, already trying to end the conversation.

“Kids,” he scoffs, “You guys are all so impatient.”

Paul's response makes you cock your head downward in frustration. Who is he to wrap you up in such a blanket statement.

“Can I give you a piece of advice?”

“Uhm. No ...” You respond softly.

“Kids are always complaining,” he throws his hands up in frustration, “You have one bad day and already, you quit.”

“There were – uh - more than one.”

“All the more reason not to quit! Prove how strong you are!” He shouts, “Look, If you're having a bad day all you have to do is look at the work you have left, and change your perspective!”

“You got four hours left? Well that's just two hours before you have two hours left! And it's just one more hour until you're one hour away from halfway there!”

“U-uh.”

“And half of that hour is just a half-hour!” he continues, “That's only one half-hour until there's only one half-hour before halfway to the halfway point!”

The word “half” loses it's meaning as you try and follow Paul's grumpy tirade, thankfully another pod opens, providing a way for you to leave the conversation.
>>
File: talk.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
talk.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
>>201357

“Man, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard,” Samuel states, rising from his pod.

“It's bad enough I'm in this dream again without having to hear your 'philosophy'.”

“It's not a philosophy, it's like real time, time travel,” Paul Responds.

“What?” Samuel responds, bewildered.

The fourth and final pod opens, Tom jumps out of the pod.

“Dammit! I fell asleep!” he shouts, drawing instant glares from the rest of you.

“Ahem. Hello again,” He greets the room, sweating.

Super! You're all here!

I'll go ahead and preface this next round with a piece of information regarding your reward last time.

With an IMR (Instant Molecular Reconstruction), you can all be completely reconstructed in the event of your death. However, should you die, you will be unable to rejoin the current round.

For all intents and purposes, you will be out

If every single one of you dies, the whole team will lose, regardless of how many IMR's each individual teammate has. Your time here will be over, and so will your lives.

“What?!” Tom yells, “That... Why?!”

Those are the rules of the game, Tom. Perhaps you should consider your situation before you start making assumptions.

Tom stews in an angered silence while the rest of you contemplate this newly learned information.

Now, we don't have all day, so please make your way into the Ready Room and equip yourselves.

With that, the voice cuts out, and you're left with your thoughts. You follow the group to the Ready Room, just like last time all of your items are on display, the rest of the group spends no time getting ready, but you contemplate even bringing these troublesome boots.
>>
>>201369
so no sneak preview of the enemy this time? i geuss we can bring the boots along we just wont wear them, and we can drop them as soon as we get into battle.
>>
Examine the boots, and suggest the others also try to figure out how their stuff works
>>
File: boots2.jpg (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boots2.jpg
120KB, 600x600px
>>201705
>>201624

You examine the boots, looking for some way of activating them, but there don't really seem to be any
buttons on the outside. The boots themselves look like simple cowboy boots aside from the tiny
sealed box of unintelligible technology, but even if you can't understand your boots, you'd might as
well bring them along.

“I figured it out!” Tom's voice calls out from inside of your mind.

“What? How?” Samuel asks, desperately looking for help with his armor.

“... I – uh – I don't know, but at least now I can communicate with you all.”

Alright. Time to explain the round.

In this round you will be put into a WILDERNESS environment with a simple task “Find a way across a chasm to the other side and take hold of a flag.”

It sounds simple, but while you proceed to figure out your way across you are to be harassed by two of the most vicious – early game - species we've seen in the show so far.

You will face off against exactly two baby chickens.

Chickens are known for their relentless hunting ability, and facing off against adult chickens would most likely bring your death within minutes. Baby chickens present the most balanced challenge, and the audience loves them for their viciousness.

So, you have 10 minutes to form a strategy around the idea that you will be stalked, and hunted in a WILDERNESS environment.
>>
Suit will act as distraction and possibly german lazer. we test out our boat for 10 minutes. try voice commands or balance or thinking about running fast like sanic
>>
>>202005
Tom should probably hang back then. We will then scout out the chasm with who've thinks they can keep up with us.
>>
Maybe we should try to sleep with a gun or a crowbar next Sunday. Are these the clothes we slept in?
>>
File: wilderness.jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wilderness.jpg
222KB, 600x600px
>>202005

You ponder the situation for a bit, and begin to form at least some kind of general idea.

"Samuel And Tom can stay behind and distract the monster. Samuel can't move much so he won't be able to keep up, and Tom can let us know what's going on."

"Man... Fine," Samuel reluctantly agrees.

"Paul and I will check out the Chasm, and try to figure out a way across... If stuff gets bad, let us know Tom, and we'll try and come back," You pause, trying to work out a more solid plan.

“Why can't I go with you guys? I'm the leader! I've got the communicator!” Tom asks.

“I don't think we should Samuel alone ...”

“He's in the suit!”

Suddenly, the floor begins to ascend, signaling the end of the deliberation.

Configuration WILDERNESS.

Combat will begin in twenty seconds.

The floor slowly elevates you into the arena, your anxiety increasing with each second counted down. You finally reach the top right as the robotic voice reaches zero, and already you're overwhelmed by your surroundings. The environment was similar to a forest, but the trees and plants were strange and unfamiliar.

“Alright... Let's go,” Your voice quivers.

Tom groans, reluctantly agreeing to your plan as you and Paul set off into the wilderness, boots in hand.
>>
>>202502
If Tom really wants to do something we can search for the chasm together and when we find it we can split up to find the best way to get across.
>>
File: chasm.jpg (182KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chasm.jpg
182KB, 600x600px
You spend around thirty tense minutes walking, hearing Samuel yell various things to try and draw the monsters to him. Luckily you manage to not run into any of the monsters and make it to the chasm.
It's pretty much what you would expect; A sheer drop into darkness, about fourty feet across.

“Well, any ideas?” Paul asks, leaning against a tree to catch his breath.
>>
>>202786
INVENTORY CHECK
>>
small talk
>>
>>202786
Examine surroundings, see if there's anything you can make to cross the chasm
>>
File: Paultired.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Paultired.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>202806
>>202820
>>202879

You are currently holding your boots. Aside from that, the only object you could possibly utilize would be your belt.

Paul dropped his MEGA BLASTER XL on the ground right next to him.

You examine your surroundings, there are some trees, rocks, and grass... Everything you'd expect to be in a forest.

"Jeez kid," Paul deeply exhales, trying to catch is breath,"You're in way better shape than you look."

"My therapist suggested jogging every week, it helps a little," You respond, examining the chasm.

"Hey, You think this is real?" Paul asks, still slightly out of breath.

"I don't know, the thing we fought last time scratched my back, but when I woke up the scratch was gone."

"Hm. Weird. So - uh - what was your job? -- the one you quit?"

"Uh ... Door-to-door salesperson," You respond, continuing your examination of your surroundings.

"Ah, yeah that isn't a fun one. I work at my brother's restaurant. I put on a goofy suit and advertise."

"Hm ... Maybe ... We should have you in Samuel's Suit," you joke.

"Nah, I'm more used to the 'Stuffy foam in hundred degree weather' type of suit. Besides, I don't think I could dance in that," Paul briefly mimics a dance routine, which makes you smile in embarrassment.
>>
>>203095
Can we contact the others? We should tell them we found the chasm, and ask them for ideas
>>
Maybe suggest he try the mechanical suit after this
>>
>>203356
Can the ayylmao control the gun as well, though?
>>
(Hey guys, going to continue tomorrow. Sorry about the abrupt stop. It'll be the usual time around 4 PM CST)
>>
File: Tomalong.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tomalong.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
"We should cut down one of these trees!" A voice calls out from behind you. Tom emerges from the bushes, examining the chasm.

"Where's Samuel?" Paul asks.

Tom shrugs, "Somewhere back there trying to distract the chickens, he'll be fine, Let's just cut one of these down, get across this thing, get the flag and get out."

"How do you expect us to do that?" Paul asks.

"I don't know -- shoot it with your gun?"

"Yeah, but that'll make it go flying, I kind of want to keep it on-hand until one of those things appears."

Tom throws his hands up into the air, "Why? If we do it right now we can get across and get the flag before those things even have a chance to get us."
>>
>>205465
That is a good point. Maybe we can brace the gun against another tree or something so we don't lose it?
>>
File: Paulshoot.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Paulshoot.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
“I guess we could brace it against a different tree...” You suggest.

“Uh – sure, I'll try,”Paul carefully leans the volatile weapon against the trunk of the tree right next to him, he aims the cannon at a tree adjacent from him. He fires the shot, once more flinging the cannon from his hands, this time with no where to go, the cannon throws itself upward, injuring Paul's arm, and flipping through the air in front of him landing a few yards away. The blast flies directly at the adjacent tree incinerating most of it, leaving only a pile of relatively thick branches, and singed leaves at the edge of the chasm.

“Gah, dammit!” Paul struggles to move his injured arm, “Dislocated it.”

You begin to feel cautious about the amount of noise that just emanated from your location, wherever those chickens are, they must have heard it, and it's somewhat unlikely Samuel's shouting would keep their attention.
>>
>>206686
Check how deep the chasm is, maybe we can just climb down and back up, that'll put some space between us and the chickens.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.