[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

File: CIVUP.jpg (2MB, 1831x3652px) Image search: [Google]
CIVUP.jpg
2MB, 1831x3652px
Always want to try one of these.
If you want to play Constructs in the Mana wastes go here: >>16448
Aquatic: >>11878

If you want to play my adventure also go here: >>6276

Will be using the same world as my Unlimited game. They shouldn't effect each other but you never know.
Will try to be as quick as I can.
Custom races are fine, as long as we can get a few images on google.
No Constructs or Aquatic go to the treads I linked
(geeze this is not letting me post at all)
>>
>>20013
>Faun
Let's seduce our way to power.
>>
Insects. Giant bees. Sting n trade honey
>>
>>20013
> Minotaur
> Subterranean
>>
>>20025
And where would you like to do your Seducing ?>>20038
And where would you like to do your Stinging ?

what boils down to the same thing...
>>
> Halfling
> City Ruins
>>
>>20044
I say city ruins.
>>
>>20044
Giant forest of coursh. Building a hive on top of mega trees.
>>
>>20051
Second this

Maybe focus magic on causing ad preventing famine, and possibly also sickness.
Be the invisble hand of fate that forces other nations to trade with us.
>>
>>20041
I second this
>>
One more vote for Halfin' Ruins or Minotaur Subterranean and we have it locked in
>>
>>20096
I guess I switch to Halfin' Ruins.
>>
File: op_logo.gif (56KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
op_logo.gif
56KB, 500x458px
Halfin Ruin it is then
>>20104
Give us a name, gender and job title for the leader, As reward for being the tiebreaker
>>
>>20123
>Taremin
>male
>Diplomat
But I'm up for better ideas if you have them.
>>
>>20013
Cyclops, mountains
>>
You are the PRIME MINISTER of the halfings of the ruins know by Taremin Footsize, this was a human city not too long ago. You were once the Diplomat to the last Prime Minister but he was killed by an a swam of GIANT KILLER BEES. You fled with your tribe out of the forest, followed by a handful of FAUN who too ran for their lifes. You can still hear the buzzing in your ears
“HONEY HONEY, STING STING, HONEY HONY
You look up at your new home and it feels you with dismay, this is not like home at all. No warm fire, No fluffy beds, No supper, no lunch, no dinner. The other halflings are looking to you now, they need leadership

Three votes pick

>Check Supply
>See how many of you their are
>Raise Morale (2d6 vs DC7)
>Explore
>Talk to the Faun’s
>>
>>20244
>See how many of you there are
>>
>>20244
check supply
>>
>>20244
>>
>>20244
>>
>>20334
>>20281
>>20257
You do a head count, the other halfins keep moving around, they seem scared and you think you may have counted some twice. The Fauns have started to grow bored and started to play and tease one other. As a DIPLOMAT you can tell this is just normal behavior for the Fauns, but some of the other halfins grumble about how this is inappropriate to do in front of the children.
Mrs ThumbleBranch climbs up her 6’5 child and cover his eyes. The ThumbleBranches went for a walk one day and came back with this small green halfin with tusks and raised him as their own. He was a good kid mind you, but was part of a gang called the mischief makers.

You Think you have
12 faun
33 Adults
6 children
1 young orc
1 giant bee

.... 1 giant bee? Oh SHIT
>Run!
>Fight!
>>
File: 6.gif (7MB, 425x231px) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
7MB, 425x231px
>>20348
B-but bees are bros. Diplo it, you useless diplomat. Give it a flower
>>
>>20348
Fuck that we outta here
>Run!
>>
>>20348
>>20380
Let the Fauns play a calming tune and use our charms on it.
>>
>>20348
Try to scramble to some structure with a roof?
>Run!
>>
File: killer-bee.jpg (53KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
killer-bee.jpg
53KB, 250x327px
>>20380
One of the adults walk up to it, holding out a flower. Its Hambul TornThumb, he is a horticulturist and is carrying a large bag of seeds. He is a miracle worker, on the last PM death he was able to change some stuff around and boosted food production by 37% so the FEAST OF PASSING was able to happen.

"Come on B-Bee Bro" he says holding out a prime nectar lilly "We like to boil these as tea, they are really sweet"
The bee buzzs happly for a moment and one Fuan start to pluck a harp.
The Bee moves in closer and skewers Hambul in his eye. The stinger comes out the other side of his skull. He drops the flower and starts making strange noises his body twitching back and forth
His wife Screams,
The Faun Run
So do the Halfings
You are about to but see as the bee starts to carry Humbul away his wife holding on and being liftted too
>Save his wife
>Save his bag
>Run!
>>
>>20473
>Save his wife
I knew those bees where trouble.
>>
>>20473
>Save his wife
>>
>>20473
Damn bro
>Save his wife
>>
>>20473
>Save his bag
The wife's a goner, we need to look after our own
>>
>>20525
If we do that we won't be able to fuck his wife
>>
>>20537
>bag of seeds to help food production for everyone
>widow poosy
Yeah, I'm at a loss...
>>
>>20591
Aye a bag of seed in a ruined city.
Also the post said that HE was able to do miracles and sheeit,why would I believe the seeds were magic nigga
>>
File: woman-in-despair.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
woman-in-despair.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
You Grab her round her waist and try to shake her off. The bee takes off, slowed by its three prizes. It climbs higher and higher into the sky. The bag falls off first and lands into a nearby well.
She then loses her grip you both fall and you hand hard.
Broken ankle?
She wont stop screaming, but the bee is leaving however you think you see more coming from the forest.
You cannot see where the Fuans or the Halfings have gone.
You see a tavan with its door shut, a magic shop it door also shut but has a broken window and a house that is missing its door, but everything else is fine.
The Magic shop smells like burning
>Hobble to the Old Tavan
>Hobble to Ye old Magic shop
>Hobble to house with broken front door
>>
>>20607
>land hard
>>
>>20607
>>
>>20607
Get the fuck into the magic shop, spells and shit will protect us
>>
>>20607
Shit bro, let's go to the magic shop.
>>
Dragging the screaming widow with you. You painful push her in the broken window.
It smells horrid to your SUPER SMELLING NOSE.
The room is unlit, but thanks to your LOW LIGHT VISION and the glowing bottles on the shelf you are able to see somewhat.
Peering around you see most of the stuff that is worth money has been cleared out and think most of the stuff that is still there is snake oil.
You hear a knocking from the backroom.
Widow TornThumb is still crying, but its more of a whimper now
>Stop Her crying (2d6+1 Vs 7. first Three rollers)
>Check out the tubs of magic loot (2d6 Vs 7)
>Check out the unopened till
>Check out the back room banging

Civ
>2 adults
> 1 days worth of food.
>>
Rolled 4, 4 + 1 = 9 (2d6 + 1)

>>20700
>>Stop Her crying (2d6+1 Vs 7. first Three rollers)
>>
>>20718
If this is picked you will stop her crying. No one else has to roll.
>>
>>20718
I support this
>>
>>20718
Aight, why not since we already got the roll
>>
File: temp-12.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
temp-12.gif
16KB, 200x200px
You get in close and tell her it will be okay, that she should trust you and you will get her through this.
She sniffs heavily and gives you a weak smile. She smells of flowers and it comes past the smell of burning in this shop.
The Back Room banging stops.
>Check out the tubs of magic loot (2d6 Vs 7 first Three rollers)
>Check out the back room, that is no longer banging.
>other?
>>
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

>>20753
>Check out tubs of magic loot
>>
>>20753
>>
You rolled well.
In a barrel you find:
10 Rings of Woodworking. Will make the wearing a master Woodsmith for 24 hours. One Use
1 PermRing of stoneworking. Will make the wearer become a master stonesmith for as long as you wear it.
2 Rings with a star on them, 4 Rings with a Frog on them, 1 Ring that has a red orb on it. 6 Rings with a lizard on it.
On the shelf under the counter you find:
2 Healing potions, out-of-date.
5 Black and white spotted seeds around the size of a pint glass. They kinda look like sunflower and could act as TWO MEALS
You can no longer hear any buzzing outside
You are getting hungry, Stress makes halfings eat

>Leave Check for your friends
>other?
>>
>>20881
But be careful.
>>
>>20895
>>20881
I think we should checkout the till first, we might have to run so its best not to leave anything unexplored
>>
>>20895
>>20911
Then I'll switch.
>>
File: Foot.jpg (86KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Foot.jpg
86KB, 728x546px
>>20923
>>20923
>>20799
As you open the till a large TING sound rings out. There is a sudden movement in the back room sounds like something heavy falling. Torntumb whimpers, stands up and walks over to you.
“How is your leg, it looks very sore” She asks, wiping the tears from here eyes.
You look down, your left ankle has turned a blueberry color and hurts to put too much pressure on it
The till is empty baring a handful of bottle caps. You are confused to why they would be in here. Maybe magic?

>Drink a healing potion- out of date?
>Eat pack lunch
> Eat Seeds
>other?
>>
>>20967
>Drink a healing potion
>>
>>20967
>Drink a healing potion- out of date
Hope at worst it's just a bitter drink and at best heals you.
>>
>>20967
>Drink a healing potion- out of date
had terrible experiences with that but no risk no fun
>>
>>20993
Agreed
>>
>>20993
>>20977
You have misgivings about drinking this on a empty stomach but give it a go anyway.
You crack the seal, it smells like a curry fart but you down it in one.
You feel like you just EATEN a curry fart and it burns your nose.
Looking down your foot looks better and no longer hurts!!
...You think you feel okay health wise....

>Eat pack lunch
> Eat Seeds
>Check out the back room, that banged for a moment once more, but has gone back to being still
>other?
>>
>>21037
>Eat packed lunch
We don't need no hunger pains
>>
>>21037
>Eat pack lunch
>Check out the back room, that banged for a moment once more, but has gone back to being still
>Tell the woman to be ready if anything goes wrong like runaway.
>>
Gather all the stuff we ve found and put it in a bagpack or some stoff so we can carry it before we do anything else beacause we dont want to loose our shit
>>
>>21062
I will assume this, unless anyone else says otherwise then we will vote.
>>
>>21062
We can eat while the girl packs the stuff. I'll change to speed things up.
>>
File: hobbit-feast-02.jpg (2MB, 3438x2292px) Image search: [Google]
hobbit-feast-02.jpg
2MB, 3438x2292px
You put all the stuff you picked up into your pack pulling out your lunch to make space. You and Tornthumb eat the two loafs of bread, a block of cheese, dryed ham, pickled onions, pickled eggs, 1/2 a jar of blueberry jam, three apples, two pears and a bottle of ale.
You were unsurprising at how little she ate, just losing her husband and all.
Her eyes look at the Black and white seeds, but she didnt say anything

You hear creaking from the other room. Like someone creeping around.

>Eat pack lunch
> Eat Seeds
>Check out the back room, that banged when you came it, went still, banged for a moment once more, when back to being still during lunch and now is creaking
>other?

Bonus
Tell Tornthumb to be ready if anything goes wrong like runaway.
Tell Tornthumb to back us up
Other?

CV
2 Adults
5 Black and white spotted seeds (two Meals)

10 Rings of Woodworking.
1 PermRing of stoneworking.
2 Rings with a star on them, 4 Rings with a Frog on them, 1 Ring that has a red orb on it. 6 Rings with a lizard on it.
1 Healing potions, out-of-date.
Handful of bottlecaps
>>
>>21139
>Tell Tornthumb to be ready if anything goes wrong like runaway.
>Check out the back room
Hope we pack all of our things.
>>
>>21208
second
>>
>>21208
this
>>
File: url.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
Thumbtorn nods and stands back. She grabs a tray from the side to use as a weapon, just in case
As you open the room to the back door you see another halfing halfway out the window. The room is a mess, a potion lab/ enchating table has been knocked over and broken glass was all over the room.
Tubs of spell ingredients have been opened up and eaten and a spell book lay next to a roaring fireplace a few of its pages have been torn out to use for kindling. A long thin rapier is being used as a firepoker.
“Oh Mr Prime Minster Sir. I thought you be one of those Ani-mat-ed object things” Said Panwrick Innerwind. He gestured to a smashed tea set that littered the ground. “I started to follow me around it did. Try to feed me poison I recon” Bits of eye of newt where stuck in his teeth. He looked past you and spotted ThumbTorn
“Ay, you alright girl” He called out “Nastie bee be gone now right?”
ThumbTorn begans to tear up again and moves to the other side of the shop
“So Mr Prime Minster Sir, when we get some lunch going. I been staving all day”
He reachs into his pocket and pulls out a bat wing and begins to chew on it.

>what do?

CiV
3 Adults

10 Rings of Woodworking.
1 PermRing of stoneworking.
Handful of bottlecaps
>>
>>21372
>Give him a bit of bread and tell him we're leaving to find the others
I know it's survival but batwings?
>>
>>21372
Ask him if he knows about the rings we found
>>
>>21395
Second this and want to ask the players something

Do we wanna go live in a city opr so or do we wanna be one with nature etc maybe the big seeds we have are sth good
>>
>>21416
Depends. Let's see what other groups are in the ruins.
>>21408
Also, this.
>>
>>21395
Also second this
>>21416
I'd vote to live in a city
>>
"What's eating her?" He asks taking the bread tearing it in half and putting the bat wing in it.

What rings will you have him look at.
Star, frog, stone, wood, red, lizard ?
>>
I vote lizard
>>
>>21487
Ooh, tough choice.
Let's go with the lizard rings, since we have so much of them
>>
>>21487
>lizard
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
He stares at them and takes two from you. Holding them up to the light he then gets a flash of an idea.
"I know two ways to test them" he grins tossing one into the fire and pulling the other over his pudgy finger. "You can stick your hand in the fire its quiwite wooool" he says dribbling.
He rolled his tounge around his mouth for a few moments before it began to spill out and dangle a clear 8 inches from his lips.
"Pooh" he moans trying to push it back in only to have it stick to his glove.
Two more things happen after that. A large pop noise comes from the fire and his skin begins to match the colour of the wall behind him

>what do?
>>
>>21678
Stand in awe.
>>
Get the ring back out of the fire with the rapier
>>
>>21678
Well then. Let's take the ring off before things get out of control
>>
>>21743
On second thought, changing to stop the test.
>>
While you can still see panic his skin and clothes are completely transparent now. His hand still stuck to his tounge he try's to free it only getting his other hand stuck too. Then the whole thing stuck to the floor.
Then he falls over breaking the enchament table clear in two. You are able get the ring off his finger now that he is stuck to the ground. However the effect doesn't end.
Leaving him there you rush over and hoop the now snapped ring with the point of the rapier.
The magic glow seems to be missing from both the rings now.

>Go check on your friends
>Go and check on thorn thumb
>Explore this room
>Help Innerwind
>other?

Will be stopping for the night soon as it's 1am for me
>>
>>21904
>Go and check on thorn thumb
>And prepare to leave
Goodnight
>>
File: search.jpg (3KB, 159x119px) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
3KB, 159x119px
The Story so Far
You are PRIME MINISTER Taremin Footsize. Your halfing community had to fee from GIANT KILLER BEES that over took your home to a nearby ruins,
The Halfings then to like more comfy surroundings and are freaking out about their new ‘home’
Some Fauns traveled with you but their lavish way of life made the others uncomfortable
Just as you just finished your head count when you were attack by one GIANT KILLER BEE.
The bee killed Mr TornThumb who tried to make friends with it and carried him, his bag-o-seed, his wife and yourself.
The Bag was dropped into a well just outside of town while you and Widow TornThumb fell you broke your ankle in the fall. Somthing you would soon fix with a healing potion that burned while you drank it.
Escaping to the magic shop you ate your lunch and got some loot, you were able to calm down TornThumb but think she still is in a state of shock.
Checking out the backroom you run into Innerwind, a Handyman, who had eaten alot of the magic ingredients, torn up a spell book, used a sword for a fire poker, damaged a potion brewing table and smashed a magical tea set that made magical food.
You showed him the magic rings that you found. He tossed one in the fire and placed one of his finger.
The one ring in the fire exploded, the other made his tongue super long and his body transparent.
In your mind you feel like living in this city is safer then going back to the forest, but this might change depending on the other groups that live here.
Your Civ
3 Adults

In your pack
10 Rings of Woodworking.
1 PermRing of stoneworking.聽
4 Rings with a lizard on it.
2 Rings with a star on them, 4 Rings with a Frog on them, 1 Ring that has a red orb on it.
Handful of bottlecaps

Dead
1 Adult

Missing
12 faun
29 Adults
6 children
1 young orc

You leave Inner wind on the floor tied up in his own tongue, he cant get in any more trouble right?
You go and check on Tornthumb, she is idly running her fingers over the bottles of snake oil and seems really out of it.
You tell her we will be leaving the shop soon. She dosn’t look at you but nods softly.

>Go look for your friends
>Try to get her to talk
>Help Innerwind
>Ask them to tell you what they are carrying
>Try out some of the other rings
>Have InnerWind try out the other rings
>Eat the seeds
>Other? Write in
>>
>>27427
>Try to get her to talk
>>
You finish repacking, check in on Innerwind who is still failing around.
"Mrs ThornTumb" You say, walking up to her
She turns to you, he eyes puffy and red from all the crying

What do you want to say?
>>
>>27505
We should find the others
>>
>>27696
Suppport this
>>
>>27696
This!
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.