[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An attempt at a Civ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 47

File: CivThread.jpg (962KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
CivThread.jpg
962KB, 1841x3681px
Come /qst/ and decide who will be your civ and location. Here is an open ended Civ thread. Decide your Race and Place.
>>
Shit let's be aquatic.
>>
>>11878
How to decide?
>>
>>11878
Civs aren't banned on /tg/
>>
>>11912
I'll give it a few more minutes and if noone else offers a vote we'll go with aquatic.
>>11902
Also place?
>>11923
Don't care might as well put everything in one place.
>>
Mycenea
Mana Wastes
>>
>>11878
Elf
Forests
>>
>>11923
Insect
swarm
>>
Aquatic
Islands
>>
>>11902
>>11934
>>11935
>>11937
Still no winners. If no one gets votes in anything ill roll a die and choose from that. I'll give it 3 more minutes.
>>
>Aquatic
>Islands/Reef
>>
>>11955
We have winners already
>>
>>11952
Whoops auto reload isn't working I guess.
So aquatic

Its the dry season, and early mid day after a typhoon. It was the worst you have seen in your life. Much of the reef was torn up and the village you did much of your trading with on the nearby island is all but gone. Among the wreckage you find 10 survivors. One of them was the villages elder, unfit for work.

What is your name?
What is your primary skill? (ie. tinkering, magic, etc.)

Starting location is a reef hut with a large hole open to the outside sea.

Food 2 days worth.

Explore?
Gather food?
Other?
>>
>>11878
FLOATING ISLANDS
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE RACE
>>
>>11993
We are a tinkerer. We make magic machines.
Can I cash in these trips?>>11999
>>
>>11993
>What is your name?
Ray Romano
>What is your primary skill? (ie. tinkering, magic, etc.)
Diplomacy
>>
>>11999
You sure can buddy, what for tinkerer or islands?

Name is still up for grabs, ill give it 4 minutes and actions?

Food 2 days worth
Time: Afternoon
People: 9+Elder+you

Explore?
Gather food?
Research?
Other? specify
>>
>>12034
Gather food
>>
>>12034
Gather food
>>
>>12034
We'll be the magic machine man. Well respected for being a genius, in contrast to a certain lizard man we once apprenticed with. >>7233
>>
File: Fish people.jpg (195KB, 805x993px) Image search: [Google]
Fish people.jpg
195KB, 805x993px
I'll start doing updates around every 5 min mark. will just be easier also do you have a preference for type of fish people? Snake like? Two legs?

>>12058 Yes we are sad he is no longer here
>>
>>12065
>Two legs?
Fishmen and a few merpeople.
Like in One Piece.
>>
>>12034
Papa Simbi, Tinkerer Extraordinaire.

Gather food.
>>
File: Mermaid type things.jpg (98KB, 900x698px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid type things.jpg
98KB, 900x698px
>>12056
>>12065
>>12071

You decide it would be best to start gathering resources. If you don't have enough food for more survivors whats the point in looking for them? You send out 4 people to look for food.

Someone roll up a d4 for how much food is gathered.

Food 2 days
Time afternoon
Tribe: 5+4 gathering food+ elder+ you

Explore?
Research?
Other? specify
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>12103
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>12103
Explore
>>
>>12103
Do some Research
>>
>>12103
Also, how many are Fishmen? How many are Mermen? If we've decided on my suggestion, anyway.
>>12107
>>12110
SOMEONE BRING IN A BETTER ROLL
You'll take the best of the first three, right?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>12103
>>
Rolled 2 (1d4)

>>12103
>>
File: Grindylow.png (417KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
Grindylow.png
417KB, 640x371px
>>12116
I will take the best of the first 3

>>12107
>>12110
>>12113
You send the 4 mermen to explore, they are faster than the fishmen counter parts. You also decide that it would be best to restart your experiments and tinkering. You may not know much but their is always something useful to do after a disaster.

2 days food
Time afternoon
Tribe: 4 mermen+ 5 fishmen+ elder +you (Papa Romano?) 4 mermen exploring 4 fishmen gathering food

>>12120
we have our number
>>
>>12149
Look for other refugees, see what skills the old man has. Can he play music?
>>
>>12149
Should we create some sort of guard order for the supplies?
It would prevent disorder and thieving
>>
>>12192
Supporting
>>
File: Aquatic guy.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Aquatic guy.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
At around dusk the 2 parties you sent out to explore have returned. The 4 fishmen that you sent out found the old food storage hut it was mostly caved in but still had 3 days worth of food for you. The 4 mermen tell tales of an ever swirling cyclone near the island. A large island that you know of is orbiting the cyclone. You just now realize its still raining outside. You question the elder for a moment, you have talked to him before but never at length. He tells you that he is adept at water magic and healing magic. It made sense with how quickly people recovered.

You decide that a watch should be kept, you assign 4 guards to watch 2 mermen and 2 fish men. they are to cycle throughout the night and wake you if anything happens.

Since I didn't specify and no one else did, what is your research? I'll deduct the appropriate time.

4 days food
Time night
Tribe 4 mermen+5 fishmen+elder+You(Papa Romano) 4 mermen 4 fishmen
>>
>>12149
What happened to our fishing nets after the storm? Are they in need of repair?
>>
>>12236
We studied making guard machines. The mechanics would make them move, while the magic would sync the gears with another gear in the water, powered by the waves, and a few vision portals,
>>
File: kuo toa trident.png (537KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
kuo toa trident.png
537KB, 800x691px
>>12238
The though of possibly using rope to build a mesh to catch fish better just occurs to you. Your tribe mostly ate mollusks and kelp. Catching the rare shark with tridents or speaks.

Rolling 2d4 to determine time it takes to complete testing and making of nets.

>>12265
Ok slow down baby steps baby steps
>>
Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d4)

>>12292
>>12281
Still, keep the guard bots in mind.
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d4)

>>12281
If this is successful enough, perhaps we can weaponize this revolutionary net technology.
>>
>>12281
roll
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d4)

>>12292
Don't know why it didn't go through *shrug*

Anyhow

Night has passed the rain has still not let up.

4 days food
time night
Tribe 4 mermen+5 fishmen+elder+You(Papa Romano) 4 mermen 4 fishmen

Explore?
Research?
Other? specify
>>
>>12314
Explore
>>
>>12314
Put the fastest swimmers on exploration duty and the rest on researching these so-called "nets".

[That was me with the deleted post btw. I had a brain fart and forgot to put the dice roll in the options field.]
>>
File: Net mermaid.jpg (209KB, 698x552px) Image search: [Google]
Net mermaid.jpg
209KB, 698x552px
>>12317
>>12319
You put the 4 mermen on exploration duty you tell them to come back if their is danger, if they find survivors, or if they find something important.

For every 3 people you put on research it will speed up by one increment. You and the elder don't count towards this number for research.

4 days food
time morning
Tribe 4 mermen+5 fishmen+elder+You(Papa Romano) 4 mermen 5 fishmen

Explore? Locked
Research? Locked
Gather food?
Other? specify
>>
>>12340
Gather food
>>
File: Kuo toa warrior.jpg (68KB, 736x986px) Image search: [Google]
Kuo toa warrior.jpg
68KB, 736x986px
>>12357

You decide to send everyone who isn't really helping to go gather food.
The mermen come back at around midday. They say that a large wooden boat hundreds of times larger than any that the small coastal village you traded with had ever made was moving towards the storm. They all look nervous and you tell them not to worry.

4 days food
Time high noon

Explore?
Research? Locked 3 turns
Gather food?

Other? Specify
>>
>>12410
Start building more huts to increase food storage
>>
>>12410
>Build huts
>>
>>12410
I second the building of huts. Tell the explorers to keep a well away from the wooden vessel.
>>
File: Coral cave.jpg (10KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
Coral cave.jpg
10KB, 269x188px
>>12426
>>12435
>>12438

You tell the mermen to steer clear of the wooden vessel and to help build some huts into the coral reef. It may take some time because you don't want to harm the reef, but you manage to set up a work site for huts to be built.

4 days food
Time afternoon

Explore?
Research 2d4? Locked 3 turns
Gather food 1dx is the number of gatherers? locked
construction? specify dice time depends

Other? Specify
>>
>>12466
Build an instrument for the elder. He can keep out spirits up!
>>
>>12470
Supporting this. I like it.
>>
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d4)

>>12466
Build huts while maintaining the harmony of the reef. We need to maintain it for the resources we depend on for survival.
>>
File: Neried.jpg (556KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Neried.jpg
556KB, 707x1000px
>>12470
The elder tells you that many moons ago when he was a younger mermen, a neried visited the tribe and taught him songs of the dry races. He offers to sing some of them for the tribe.

Neried song halves the time of the completion of one thing. Can be used with a d10 turns cool down.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>12496
Okay, build him a little guitar, too.
Use the song on the coral homes.
>>
>>12506
Is that 10 good?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>12506
I fucked up I meant
Specify construction
The dice will depend upon the thing you want to make.
A hut is like a d6 more is more dice.

You ask the old merman to use his neried song on the huts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLeZorZG8I
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>12496
Use the song on research
>>
>>12519
The haunting song ripples through the water and quickens the pace of the workers. The magic takes quite a lot out of the old merman however, and he says he must relax and take it easy for a while. He was only very young when he used it last

One of the mermen informs you that the huts should be finished by the end of the day.
>>
>>12533

The fishmen return at nightfall with the days harvest (roll 1d4)

You set up a guard around the newly created coral hut and store your food in it. It should be secure and protected from other animals.

You think the nets should finally be finished by tomorrow afternoon. They are quite dangerous as they stop you from swimming properly, but should work as an excellent way to catch fish.

3 days food
Time night

Explore?
Research 2d4? Locked 2 turns
Gather food (1dx. X is the number of gatherers)?
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction)
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 10 turns
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d4)

>>12582
Research
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d4)

>>12582
>Research aquatic magic
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>12582
[One last post for me and then its off to bed.]

Rolling for the harvest. Once the nets are complete there should be some way to store them. Perhaps in a specially crafted pouch? Anyways, I venture to ask the elder if he has heard any tales about the great wooden vessel.
>>
File: Coral homes.jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Coral homes.jpg
6KB, 300x200px
>>12588
>>12593
Do you guys know what locked means?

>>12599

The fishmen pull in another sizable food haul but no one has seen any other survivors. That worries you.

You pull the elder aside and question him on the nature of the large wooden boat. He thinks for a moment before telling you that when he was very young boats similar to the ones you described sailed through here with vast riches and things the likes of which they had never seen. A type of rock that turned into a red dust when it was in the village to long, among other things like yellow discs they gave us in exchange for food. He also said they carried very dangerous barrels. That they aimed at other boats to make them explode.

This frightens you and you announce to the whole tribe to stay away from the large boat as it is very dangerous. You decide that you should sleep on everything you just learned no good will come from worrying about it.
>>
>>12633
Is it canon that we studied with the kobold from the other quest? That would be cool.
If so, what else might we have learned whereever we studied?
>>
>>12633

Morning comes around and the rain has yet to let up. You spend the early hours of the morning working on your nets trying to finish them by noon. When the rest of the tribe is awake you decide to give out the daily chores again.

6 days food
Time morning

Explore?
Research 2d4? Locked 1 turns
Gather food (1dx. x is the number of gatherers)?
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 9 turns

No, its not actually canon. you don't even know what a large ship is or what a cannon is.
>>
>>12664
>Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction)
Homes for your boys.
We need to find some ladies, so explore! Send your best looking men, other than yourself.
>>
>>12674
What should I roll for this?
>>
>>12664
Does the Elder have any sort of idea as far as why it's still raining? He's a water sage guy, right? Not that it's likely bothering us at all, but it would be good to make sure it's not some ill omen.
>>
>>12685
A hut can hold 12 people and you roll a d6 for how long construction takes. I'm using fish men and mermen as a generalization. 3 of the fish men and 2 of the mermen are actually female I'll be more clear about this in the future.

You instruct 5 of the fish men to begin building more huts. They head off and begin working on construction of the huts in a lower part of the reef. The elder is still asleep but worn out from his performance yesterday. You send out 4 more mermen to try and find other survivors and with that express purpose.

6 days food
Time morning
Tribe 4 mermen+5 fishmen+elder+You(Papa Romano) 4 mermen exploring 5 fishmen building huts

Explore?
Research 2d4? Locked 1 turns
Gather food (1dx. x is the number of gatherers)?
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 9 turns
>>
Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

>>12720
Roll for huts. We'll have an extra one.
>>
>>12777

I have decided that trips will let you do something. You can expend them to write something into the lore of the game or about one of the characters. Maybe auto complete a building or something. I'll let you know if its to much.

Any how,

You watch the fishmen build the huts as you work on the nets. When you finish the you start working on another. You bunch the ends of each net up together and then hang them from a small piece of coral in one of the huts.

Nets take 1 turn to build 2 and double the amount of food you get when you roll.

6 days food
Time afternoon
Tribe 4 mermen+5 fishmen+elder+You(Papa Romano) 4 mermen exploring 5 fishmen building huts

Explore? locked
Research 2d4?
Gather food (1dx. x is the number of gatherers)? Use nets? (doubles food)
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) 6 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 8 turns
>>
>>12817
>You can expend them to write something into the lore of the game or about one of the characters.
Romano is enough of a genius to learn how to work nearly any mid-level magic or technology very quickly.
>>
>>12817
>Explore? locked
wait, how do you do purple text?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>12817
Gather food using nets
>>
>>12874
Seconding. If we find other merfolk we'll need more food.
>>
>>12855

That's a pretty solid piece of info

>>12867
its for qms only

Seeing everyone else preoccupied with building and the others exploring you decide that you will try and gather food for yourself.
You setup a net near one of the entrances into a deeper part of the reef while you collect mollusks and shell fish. The well lit area and rocky floor prevents any of the more dangerous denizens from coming near you while you gather.
When you return your net is filled with confused fish, crabs, lobsters, and shrimp. You drag your haul back to the food storage room and realize you can't kill all these by yourself. You enlist the help of the elder, and you talk while you butcher the fish.
He tells you about his life and his family. He gets choked up and you quickly change the subject. You ask him why the rain hasn't stopped he looks at you and shrugs. He isn't really sure. He may be old but he isn't all knowing.

12 days food
Time night

Explore? locked
Research 2d4?
Gather food (1dx. x is the number of gatherers)? Use nets (1)? (doubles food)
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) 5 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 7 turns
>>
>>12913
Too much?
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d4)

>>12913
>Research better traps
>>
>>12929
was going to say this or weaponry, so this works.
>>
Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d4)

>>12929
WE CAN MECHANIZE THE NETS
>>
>>12955
I don't think even have a forge, Anon.
>>
>>12918
I'll shorten the descriptions a bit or at least break them up more.

>>12929
Got it

The explorers return somewhat later than usual but they have 5 survivors with them. They were trapped in the rubble of a collapsed hut. Two of the survivors are children.

The thought of rubble collapsing on top gives a new idea for a trap or way to catch food. If you set up a net that fell onto the prey or intruder with rocks to hold them down you could trap them until you could get them.

You have to use the food storage room to hold some extra tribesman. Hopefully the extra hands can help finish the huts by tomorrow night.

8 days food
Time night
Tribe 6 mermen+6 fishmen+2 children+elder+You(Papa Romano) 6 mermen exploring 6 fishmen building huts 2 mermen females 4 fishmen females

Explore? locked
Research 2d4? locked 7 turns

Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) 5 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 7 turns
>>
>>12983
>Other
Let's some a little party to lighten the mood
>>
File: Mermaid party.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid party.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
You decide that the mood has been a little to serious the last couple of days and with the invention of nets you should be able to hunt better. You gather everyone for a night of revelry, and joy.

Everyone is quite excited by this and appreciates the thought you have given.

You spend 3 days worth of food but you made near triple that by your self today.

End festivities early?
Let the festivities continue?
Talk to the elder? about what
Other? specify
>>
>>12983
Seconding >>13030
>>
>>13076
>Let the festivities continue
>Ask the elder what we should do next
>>
>>12983
>Tribe 6 mermen+6 fishmen+2 children+elder+You(Papa Romano) 6 mermen exploring 6 fishmen building huts 2 mermen females 4 fishmen females
What is Ramano? The elder? The kids? Are both the kids boys?
>>
>>13076
>Talk to the elder
Listen to his drunken anecdotes about past chiefs.
>>
>>13094
Yes, we must know about our predecessors.
>>
>>13089
Ramano has no specified gender elder is male and one kid is a fishmen male the other is a mermen female.

>>13087
>>13094

You decide to let the festivities continue into the night.

While you don't have alcohol to give the elder you do have a fugu sack you have been saving. While poisonous to humans it gives a type of elation used by many of the elders when they talk to spirits.

His eyes light up when he sees this. You sit and talk to him while he drinks the narcotic from the sack. His words getting more and more slurred.

He tells you about some of the older chiefs he lived through 4 although the 1st was when he was very little and he doesn't remember much.

He remembers the 2nd and how he stopped the warring with the human tribe and his marriage to the human tribes daughter. They produced two mermaid children who died from a sickness many years ago.

The third chief conquered a great many islands but never came back from his campaign against the green giants far to the north.

>The 4th chief is a fishman who rescued the tribe from a great storm, he ushered in an age of peace and prosperity. But if only he could've predicted what came next.

The elder suddenly turns to you a crooked deranged smile on his face

>ARE YOU READY CHILD

The elder collapses.
>>
>>13195

In the morning the elder is still asleep, you are nervous about last night but you have duties to commit to so you decide to let it pass...for now.

5 days food
Time morning
Tribe 6 mermen+6 fishmen+2 children+elder+You(Papa Romano) 6 mermen exploring 6 fishmen building huts 2 mermen females 4 fishmen females elder male one child fishmen male one child mermen female

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked 6 turns
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) 4 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 5 turns forgot to update it last time
>>
>>13282
>Explore
>>
>>13282
>Explore
>>
>>13316
>>13324

You decide the best course of action is to expand your range of vision. Not knowing is a terrible thing you don't want coming back to bite you.

You send the 5 mermen to continue investigating the surroundings. The fish men continue building up the huts the extra hands are useful. the two children hang around you while you experiment with building the trap.

5 days food
Time morning
Tribe 6 mermen+6 fishmen+2 children+elder+You(Papa Romano) 6 mermen exploring 6 fishmen building huts 2 mermen females 4 fishmen females elder male one child fishmen male one child mermen female

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked 6 turns
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) 2 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 5
>>
>>13282
Find something you can farm and have a constant food source.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>13361
>Gather food
Need to recover what we ate at the festival.
>>
>>13361
>Other
Find something you can farm and use for a constant food source.
>>
>>13361
>Construction

Let's build a fishing boat.
>>
>>13363
They already farm mollusks and kelp, nets are just an easier way to acquire food. Like using a tractor instead of a sickle.

>>13377
You send out the kids to go gather seaweeds and mollusks while you continue working on your net traps. You keep a careful eye on them however.

You set a net up in a different spot then yesterday to gather more fish and other food.
Its afternoon when you go check back up on the net bringing another large set of food.

11 days food
Time Afternoon

Explore? Locked
Research 2d4? locked 5 turns
Gather food (1dx. x is the number of gatherers)? Use nets (0)? (doubles food)
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) 1 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 4
>>
>>13430
I don't think we need a fishing boat since we're underwater.
>>13433
>Other
Train with the weapons you have
>>
>>13433
>Construction

Make lobsterpots.

Are those huts still not finished?

>>13475
We're underwater?!

Is this what happens when I don't read through a civ game?
>>
Homunculus
Volcano
>>
>>13457

You decide that with the lack of protection and the threat of dry creatures in large wooden boats you need to better prepare yourself. You spend a majority of the after noon training with an extra trident. However you were never one for combat and you don't have any one to teach you so you don't feel much improvement.

When dusk arrives everyone returns back to the main hut, its getting a little cramped maybe you should expand it.

The exploring mermen bring back 3 more survivors. Its another quite happy day because of it.

11 days food
Time night
Tribe 7 mermen+8 fishmen+2 children+elder+You(Papa Romano)
7 mermen exploring 3 mermen females 4 mermen males 1 child mermen female

8 fishmen 4 fishmen females 4 fish men males 1 elder male 1 child fishmen male

Explore? Locked
Research 2d4? locked 3 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 3
>>
>>13433
Check on the elder to see if he is ok.
>>
>>13548
>Other
Check on the Elder. See what he needs.
>>
>>13548
>>13576
>>13553
Thirding. Check on the elder.
>>
>>13511
You think you might have to research a trap for lobsters and crabs later you are to engulfed with a net trap.

>>13553
>>13576

You decide to check on the elder. Last nights outburst was eerie but its not unheard of after taking fugu.

The elder is still sleeping soundly after an outburst like that you decide to let him rest. If he doesn't awaken tomorrow you'll try and think of something to do.

A little time is left in the night.

10 days food
Time night

Buildings: 1 main 1 food 2 villagers

Explore? Locked
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 3
>>
>>13649
Can we assume that both the elder and the leader are male fishmen? That way we can go on land, if e need to.
>>
>>13662
elder is a confirmed male fishmen
Romano is a confirmed fishmen but nobody has really cared about what gender they are might I suggest that the leader be Wrasse like in nature
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrasse
>>
>>13649
>Construction a place of worship
Do we have a god?
>>
>>13701
Oh, I don't like that. Really weird.
I'd rather be a man, to earn the respect of other primitive societies.
>>
>>13716
You decide that the gods have been forgotten long enough and that being forgotten longer might result in their wrath.
>dubs decides name of god
>trips decides name and powers
Ill give it 10 minutes

>>13726
Okay so we'll go male Papa Romano
>>
>>13743
Reyano, god of water and knowledge
>>
>>13765
>>13743
That seems like our main deity. Roll for this.
>>
>>13743
>>13765
>>13770
If none get chosen ill go for most votes
>>
>>13743
Ejekakoatl, god of the storm.
>>
>>13743
Nogletus, God of mixracing

Power: send magical goblin breeding armies to impregnate the realm
>>
>>13765
>>13770
>>13822

Well seems we have dubs but you did get here after they won so how about both.

Ejekakoatl Mistress of the storm and Reyano the placid shore on which all knowledge washes.

You reflect upon each of your gods and decide that tomorrow you shall begin to rebuild the shrines you once had for them.
for now you will sleep
>>
File: Blibdoolpoolp.jpg (37KB, 208x320px) Image search: [Google]
Blibdoolpoolp.jpg
37KB, 208x320px
>>13909

You wake up the next morning earlier than everyone else and begin working on your trap again. After a while you feel a hand on your shoulder. The elder says good morning to you. He looks groggy but he talks with no slur or indication that he was asleep for a full day. He tells you about the strangest dream, A woman stood in front of him the body of a human but the arms and head of a lobster. She tried to tell him something but he was woken up before she could say anything.

You decide its a good sign but you have the future of your people to worry about and you can't pay tribute to spirits if you are dead.

You tell the fishmen to begin building shrines to your gods Ejekakoatl and Reyano. They nod their head and set out to begin the shrine building. (roll 2d10)

10 days food
Time night

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked 2 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 2
>>
Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d10)

>>14124
hope they like it.
>Explore
>>
Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d10)

>>14124
>Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction)
For the shrines.
>>
>>14187

The fishmen work with a haste the likes of which you have never seen. Angering the storm mistress further is probably a good motivator.

You send the mermen out to explore you split them into two groups one of 3 and one of 4. The group of three you tell to search for survivors in already explored places. The group of 4 is to chart new territory.

By the time afternoon comes around the builders are a quarter of the way through the shrines. The statue of Ejekakoatl , is beginning to take shape. The statue of Reyano is not quite finished but his form can be made out. (describe the gods for me)

10 days food
Time afternoon

8 fishmen building 4 fishmen females 4 fish men males 1 elder male 1 child fishmen male

Explore? locked
Research 2d4? locked 1 turns
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) locked 3 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action) locked 1
>>
>>14298
Reyano is a fishman with 8 extra arms in the form of octopus tentacles with crab claws on the ends of the top ones.
Ejekakoatl is a beautiful mermaid with a terribly angry expression and pearl armor.
>>
>>14333
I like most of your idea but I rather Reyano have regular fishman arms.
>>
>>14333
drum roll please
>>12817

You get to use the trips rule, You can decide one piece of information about the lore, or a character and that becomes cannon.

also solid ideas
>>
>>14366
>>14333
Within reason of course
>>
>>14333
>Reyano is a fishman with 8 extra arms in the form of octopus tentacles with crab claws on the ends of the top ones.
By that I mean that he's a regular fishman, but with tentacles coming out of his back, with the two highest tipped with claws. So 12 limbs.
He uses the extra arms to help invent. Also has glasses.
Ejekakoatl has armor literally made of pearls, crafted by giant, tame, clams. Also carries a huge gold sword that can spread like Asian fans to create storms.
>>
>>14366
Okay, the elder needs to be named, but I'm no good at that. The elder once studied in the capitol of the greatest human city, but is so old that he barely remembers his time there. It might take a few turns to remember.
>>
>>14377
>>14394

Reyanos body begins to take shape and his mass of curling tentacles have slots to hold various things about him. Only his back is formed for now however. Ejekakoatl has her snarling face most noticeable first.

You make it back inside the main hut when night begins to fall. your time spent taking this time to tinker is well rewarded as now you have a trap that can capture creature or intruders that swim beneath it.

You notice the elder sitting and looking at what once use to be your tribes home. You take a seat next to him. A glazed look in his eyes he says.
>I went their once when I was young, the humans make such wonderful things
>It was so pretty they had building so tall they could breach the water from the below the reef
>I wish I could bring us all there but my mind grows dim
>If only I could remember the way

He mutters something under his breath
>if only I could remember my name

10 days food
Time afternoon

8 fishmen building 4 fishmen females 4 fish men males 1 elder male 1 child fishmen male

Explore? locked
Research 2d4?
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) locked 2 turns
Other? Specify
Neried song? (halve the time of an action)
>>
>>14537
>Other
Build nets
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>14537
>tfw Elder makes me feel
Neried song on creation of defenses. Like making only a few ways into your patch of the coral. I assume we're a bit deep into the coral. After we have formed only a few path to our place, rig them with trap nets.
I assume it'll be difficult.
>>
>>14556
posting a pic of the general area I've been working on I am a shit artist tho, you are decent way down the reef.

>>14544
You decide that you need to make more nets you could probably teach the children to do it as well. You will save that for tomorrow though. You spend the night making nets and manage to get two more finished.

The explorers return, empty handed however. They enjoy a night of rest and quiet reflection the sound of rain still hitting the surface of the water.

10 days food
Time afternoon

Explore? locked
Research 2d4?
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) locked 2 turns
Defences? net trap (2d6 requires nets)

Other? Specify
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d4)

>>14679
>Research arcane magic
Or the ways of mana to use magic. Not sure what's the proper term for it.
>>
>>14679
>Other
Try teaching others how to make nets to increase food production, also check if anyone has some kind of special trade like pottery or metalurgy.
>>
>>14699
This.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>14699
>>
File: Reef Map.png (18KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Reef Map.png
18KB, 1152x648px
Rolled 9, 4 = 13 (2d12)

>>14679
I forgot the pic

>>14691
>>14699

In the morning you decide that you should see if any of the tribes men have notable skill. Fishmen don't usually need many different trades but anything is useful. One the female mermen speaks up and says she was apprenticing with a potter in the human tribe. You ask her to stay behind and choose two fishmen to gather materials she would need. As she leaves you notice a slight swell in her stomach. At least someone is having a good time.

You decide to ask the Elder if he could teach you any magic and he agrees to teach you what he knows....or remembers atleast.

He starts by explaining the differences in energy, light, heat, electricity, movement, and finally mana. He explains at length various theorems that bore you to near death but he says they are essential to knowing how to use magic.

After the lesson you try manipulating mana.
It doesn't work.

You will tell the fishmen who are building the shrine to start building the defenses later.

10 days food
Time afternoon

Explore? locked
Research 2d4?
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) locked 1 turns
Instuction? locked can't use neried song, can only be done in the morning
Other? Specify
>>
>>14840
>Other
Start praying to our gods for inspiration.
>>
>>14840
Call a town meeting and decide a name for your settlement
>>
>>14910
You decide to pray to your gods for guidance in these trying times. When you arrive the workers have not finished the shrines but you begin to pray nonetheless. You spend the afternoon in quiet meditation. You eventually enter a deep trance.

You wake up suddenly to a loud crack of thunder.the current pulls at your body seeking to whisk you away into the ocean. The sea churns above and all around you is dark.

You see a glimmer of light near the surface in the distance. Do you move towards it?

You could also navigate towards your home but it would be difficult to maneuver along the reef in the dark.

What do you do?
>>
>>14951
Move towards the light
>>
>>14951
Go towards it but be cautious.
>>
>>14957
>>14959
You begin to swim towards the light, cautious but steady. Your workers must have all gone inside and no one was exploring to day. You swim towards the light and as you do the current pulls you harder and harder. It doesn't drag your movements but threatens to rip the flesh off your body.

When you reach the light a large figure coiled around a rock turns to you. Her snarling face quite clear and her opalescent armor shines in the now calm environment.
>Little fish in such a large pond
her voice booms like thunder and blows past you like the strongest wind
>You must fight, fight in everything you do
>Fight what makes you complacent
>Fight what makes you what you are
>Ascend yourself and fight

When her last world is spoken, you jolt awake.

You can feel the air on your skin

>Daddy can I keep it a little girl asks?

You are on a boat.

What do you do?
>>
>>15026
Stay calm and see who they are.
Hope we know Common.
>>
>>15026
Look at the girl.
>>
>>15026
bailout and jump to sea?
>>
>>15054
>>15055

You stare at the human child, and remain calm. You can understand the human language almost everyone in the tribe could, speaking it on the other hand was a different story.

You way your options, maybe waiting to see if they are hostile is better than jumping right into the ocean.

A large bulky man suddenly dwarfs the sun creating a large shadow that is cast over you.

>Hello fishman? Should I call you that, I once confused a neried and a siren. I really don't want to do that again. Its amazing how small fish can get.

You blink up at him unsure of how to respond to the large but oddly friendly man.

How do you respond?
>>
>>15150
Offer a handshake.
>>
>>15150
Be friendly as well and ofter your hand.
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>
>>15166
>>15179

Being friendly is you best bet and you don't know how you got here either.

You've seen humans do this hand shake thing before maybe you should try it.

You offer your hand in a hand shake and the man gives you a wide smile suddenly yanking you towards him he puts his arm around your shoulder.

>My names Jeremy and this is my trading ship. We heard that a village was near here that we could trade with. However we seem to have gotten lost in this storm, the rain just won't let up now will it. Any way do you happen to know where the village is?
>>
>>15212
Make a sad face.
>>
>>15212
Shake your head to say No.
>>
File: tegaki.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
30KB, 400x400px
>>15212
bailout jumpship
>>
>>15266

You don't know quite how to communicate that the village was destroyed, the man however sees your dejected look.

>ah so that's how it is. Could you maybe trade with us then we don't have much food or water left and we aren't sure of how to get out of the storm.

He looks out longingly at the ocean after talking to you. They must have been here a while and you told your people to avoid them you curse yourself. If the trance hadn't happened would they have starved to death? Or run out of water and gotten sick from drinking the ocean like you had seen some human do?

What do you do now?

(this will be a little more open just say what you want to do)
>>
>>15315

Looks like we're capturing a whale alive for transportation.
>>
>>15315
Slip overboard and return with a raiding party. Tie them all up with nets and drag them into the deep. Feast on their drowned remains and sacrifice the girl to appease the gods.

Human scum.
>>
>>15315
>Hold up your finger to say "One minute, please"
Search for some tasty kelp and use a shell to catch some rain water
>>15371
Edgy
>>
>>15389

You decide to help the people on the ship. Maybe they can show you something to tinker with.

You hold up a finger and dive into the water below. You search around for some mollusks and seaweed. You then swim back up to the surface and throw what you can up to the sailors looking overboard.
>He's giving us food
someone yells.
A round of cheers goes up around deck. You smile and motion towards your tribe they seem to understand what you are trying to say and move closer.

You can see what looks like the outline of the cyclone slowly moving towards you. A bell clangs from the deck.

What do you do?

I am going to have to stop for tonight I can already feel myself losing steam. If someone tells me how to archive this I will and will pick it up tomorrow.
>>
>>15568
Thread'll still be up tomorrow.
'Night.
>>
>>15568
Goodnight, Lapis
>>
Late night bump
>>
>>15568
Late night bump and command

>Point them towards the closest land mass, try to make yourself understand, then leave and seek refuge back at the reef.
>>
File: coral_reef_map.jpg (626KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
coral_reef_map.jpg
626KB, 4000x3000px
>>15568
>Back at the base, the elder is collecting his memory of the surroundings and begins to capture it with colours made from different sea creatures on a piece of processed sharkskin

Is everything there? we have one hut right now? is it under or above water?
>>
>>18278
Under water. 1 food storage hut and 1 hut for habitation. Maybe just 1 hut for food storage. I'm not sure.

>>15568
Lure the ship towards the storm and collect the remains of the wreckage for your tribe.
>>
File: storm-boat.jpg (315KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
storm-boat.jpg
315KB, 1280x800px
Hey guys I'm back and ready for round two

>>18278
The huts were always under water. Also thanks for the art.

>>16537
You try your best to get the attention of the ship, but you don't know if you can. The storm itself doesn't move but it seems as if a long hand is stretching out of it. (roll a d20 to try and get the attention of the boat best of the first three rolls)
>>
Also I made a twitter that you guys can follow. I'll try to post when I go will start up again. Emphasis on the try.

https://twitter.com/lapis_qm
>>
>>16537
This is good.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>18609
Rolling
>>
>>18688
I suck at rolling.
>>
File: Criticalfail.png (203KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Criticalfail.png
203KB, 320x320px
>>18692
Ha, you should see what happens when I DM DnD sessions.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>18609
rolling to lead the ships into the path of the storm before making my escape. i want my tribe to profit from the wreckage and deal a blow to the humans all at once.
>>
>>18790
First, they're not humans, they're Dwarves. Second, they're already in the storm so your plan is moot. Third, quit being so edgy.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (156KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
156KB, 373x327px
>>18813
do you fail at leading them to shore or fail at trying destroy the ship.

I'm not sure
>>
>>18824
Unless you allow a reroll, I guess you pick which one. I rather we save them.
>>
>>18832
I'll give it a roll in favour of life
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>18858
I don't know why it doesn't work sometimes
>>
>>18864
Half good is good, right?
>>
File: Stratos.jpg (32KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Stratos.jpg
32KB, 1000x563px
>>18790
>>18824
>>18864

You finally manage to grab the attention of the ship.

However you feel it is to late. The ominous arm of the storm stretches out across the sea and grabs the ship as it struggles to make its way to shore.

The ship makes it near the island but the it is too late. If only you had gotten their attention sooner. The boat shudders and shakes and the wrenches itself apart.

Wood fly's through the air and the cargo of the ship is lost to the deep. You hear screaming as people fly through the air. You stare in horror as the arm of the storm retracts back to the cyclone.

The Dwarves desperately paddle in the water, their stout bodies to heavy for the water.

What do you do?
>>
>>18931
Try your best to take as many to shore as fast as you can.
>>
File: Trading vessel.jpg (147KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Trading vessel.jpg
147KB, 640x426px
>>18939

You steel yourself. The storm may have claimed their ship but by the gods if it takes their lives. You swim faster than you could possibly ever thought you could swim. You fight against the current and the buffeting wind. You grab the first tiny human and drag him to shore. Then the next and the next. (roll a d20)

Most of the people you bring just collapse. You aren't sure if they are alive or if they are dead it doesn't matter you fight back your own exhaustion and dive in again. It's still raining.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>18971
Here comes another low number. ;_;
>>
>>18813
Since when are they dwarves? This post says human. >>15150

Also, kill yourself faggot :-)
>>
>>19005
>Kill yourself
>:-)
>>>/reddit/
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>18971
Rolling to drown as many as is mermanly possible. Use arms, tails, nets, whatever.
>>
>>19017
>le redditor meme
>>>/oven/
>>
File: saving dwarves.jpg (73KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
saving dwarves.jpg
73KB, 500x281px
>>19005

A fish person only sees you look like a land dweller dwarves are just short humans. Elves are pointy ear humans. Demons are evil humans. Halflings are also short humans. so on and so on. Its like the dwarf guy saying he doesn't know what to call the fish man, because he doesn't want to miss call them something them.
>>
>>19031
Ahh ok i see.
>>
File: Little mermaid.jpg (99KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Little mermaid.jpg
99KB, 1280x719px
>>19017
>>19019

You manage to rescue about 35 of the humans before you collapse from exhaustion.

You aren't even sure if they are breathing but it doesn't matter. You feel enlightened from saving them, but something tugs at your heart. Something dark like a roiling ocean in a storm.
>Just kill them
it whispers
>They are barely alive anyway

You look at your hands and wonder.
>Could I do it?

You hear something however and that stops you.
Crying you hear someone crying.
A little red-headed human girl is crying while holding a mermaid doll.

The storm begins to let up but it is still raining.

What do you do?
>>
>>19072
Just check on them. What's the point of saving them to just kill them?
>>
>>19072
Kill them, drag them down to the reef and have a massive sacrifice to the decayed one.
>>
>>19072
Check their breathing
>>
File: Reef Map.png (20KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Reef Map.png
20KB, 1152x648px
>>19080
>>19111
>Trips activate
Trips allow you to make a piece of lore or a fact about a character cannon. Within reason of course

You check on the tiny humans. A few of them are awake walking around in a stupor. A lot of them are still laying on the sandy beach however.

You put your hand on their chest to see if they are still breathing and to your surprise all of them are, if somewhat weakly.

You try and talk to a some of the tiny humans but they just brush you off for now. You have been gone for quite a while. Your people might be worried.

Stay with the Tiny humans?
Go back to your people?
Other?
>>
>>19132
Try to calm them a bit and go to your village to see if they want to help them. Ask the Elder for guidance.
>>
>>19139

You realize that you probably aren't equipped to handle this alone. In addition the Elder does know healing magic so you decide that you will come back after getting his help.

You make your way to the reef swimming as fast as possible. Midway however you are met by some more people from your tribe. They explain that you entered a trance and then just swam as fast as you could in the direction of the ship.

You tell them that they need to get the elder something has happened to the boat . The Mermen swim back with great haste and meet you at the island where the tiny human survivors lay.

Survivors 35
1 child+27 males+7 females

With you 4 mermen+elder+you
>>
>>19184
Get the tiny human to safety first
>>
>>19184
Heal the weakest first.
>>
>>19184
Heal them.
>>
>>19192
>>19215

You tell 2 of the mermen to start bringing the ones that are awake further into the island.

You then have the other 2 begin to carefully move bodies of the injured and unconscious so the elder can look them over.

You spend the whole night with the elder fussing over the weak and injured. Some morning with diligent work and healing magic you have saved their lives.

The tiny humans are still recovering bu have been located further in land.
A crude shelter has been constructed out of wood and tree leaves to keep the water off the wounds of the injured.

You think it will be a good idea to return to your village after a full night of work?
or you could stay here but risk exhaustion? (roll a d20)
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>19281
Return home. We're no good if we're too tired to work.
>>
>>19291
Return home
>>
>>19291
>>19297

You decide to return home and sleep. Passing out from exhaustion is just going to make things harder.

You return home and quickly fall asleep.

You have dream where the woman in pearl armor from your trance looks down at you her face almost softens a little, almost.

You wake up and the children are the only to around it is midday. You question them and they tell you that the adults went to help the humans and gather food. You nod and relax, you trust your people. plus you should probably work on some things to help you new 'guests'.

10 days food
Time afternoon

7 mermen gathering food 3 mermen females 4 mermen males 1 child mermen female

8 fishmen helping wounded 4 fishmen females 4 fish men males 1 elder male 1 child fishmen male

Explore?
Research 2d4?
Gather food (1dx. x is the number of gatherers)? Use nets (2)? (doubles food)
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) locked
Other? Specify
>>
>>19351
Research on making a strong vehicle/tank for safety exploring
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>19351
>Gather food
Hope there's some non-Aquatic friendly food around here.
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d4)

>>19370
>>
File: Lost.jpg (164KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
164KB, 1080x1080px
>>19370
>>19371

You decide that you really don't want to go through a storm like that again unprotected. You look at a lobster walking along the floor. A fish comes by and tries to bite it but the lobsters hard shell protects it. EUREKA!

You decide that if you had a protective armor or shell maybe made from coral or the shells like snails and lobsters. You could withstand hits from dangerous enemies or environmental hazards.

You decide to get to work making a multi layered glove out of lobster shells. After you start your work the mermen return with 4 days worth of food to give to the humans who survived the boat crash.
>>
>>19449
Sweet
>>
File: map.jpg (620KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
620KB, 4000x3000px
>>19449
Updated map
huts are underwater now and made out of coral rock
>>
>>19471
Nice work.
>>
>>19449
also:
loot the wreck!
>>
File: dwarven boat.jpg (316KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dwarven boat.jpg
316KB, 1600x1200px
>>19471
Thanks for the art

>>19477
Despite the tragic boat crash you could use this to your advantage. The wooden vessels long beams could be used to help the survivors build shelters. The strange glistening ornaments on the outside of the vessel are interesting to, maybe you could ask the humans about them as well.

The elder hasn't come back yet, but he is probably still helping the humans.

Everything may be hectic bu their is till some time to work in the night.

9 days food +4 days food for survivors
Time night

7 mermen gathering food 3 mermen females 4 mermen males 1 child mermen female

8 fishmen helping wounded 4 fishmen females 4 fish men males 1 elder male 1 child fishmen male

Buildings: 1 main 1 food 2 living 2 shrines

Explore? locked
Construction? specify (dice will depend on size/difficulty of construction) locked
Defences? net trap (2d6 requires nets) locked

Pray? Ejekakoatl? Reyano?
Other? Specify
>>
>>19544
>Pray to Reyano
>>
>>19544
Gather food
>>
I have a pic that might work for the depiction of Reyano but I'm not sure about the bulge. Could be too much /d/.
http://i.imgur.com/7VYQ1Dk.jpg
>>
>>19629
Pretty good
>>
File: keep-calm-and-praise-the-kraken.png (301KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-praise-the-kraken.png
301KB, 600x700px
>>19556
>>19563

You decide that in troubling times it would be best to pray to Reyano and his endless shore of knowledge. His statue is opposite of Ejekakoatl her statue is polished so smooth it almost reflects light.

Her angry expression is almost as terrifying as the woman in pearl armor you saw in your dreams.

Reyano the meek tinkerer however is hunched over. A pair of human spectacles adorn his face. He seems to be inspecting a small fishman figurine, two of his tentacles hold up a net almost displaying it.

You sit and pray to Reyano you aren't quite sure how to however. Ejekakoatl is easy to pray to just prostrate yourself before her. That doesn't feel quite right however. Instead you decide to work on your lobster armor suit.

Your work seems to have sped up while doing it in front of Reyano's statue. A few times when you got stuck trying to figure something out the answer just suddenly clicked in your head. You also realized that lobsters and crabs use their shells as weapons too. You manage to not only finish the armor, but the gauntlet can work as a powerful weapon or crushing tool as well.

Unlock: Reyano's favour
Roll a d20 when you research in front of the Reyano statue.
1-10 no bonus
10-18 reduce the time by a quarter
18-20 come up with a second function to your invention. two for one special

(I'm going to have to make a spread sheet soon.)

You return to the main coral hut and sleep the rest of the night pleased at your work. Come morning you see that the elder has returned and sleeping quite heavily.

Time night

7 mermen 3 mermen females 4 mermen males 1 child mermen female

Explore?
Research 2d4?
Help the survivors?
Other? Specify
Reyano's favour?
1-10 no bonus
>>
>>19719
>Help the survivors
Let's see how they're doing.
>>
>>19719
>Check on the humans, but do so wearing your new armor, just to be safe and test how it feels.
>>
>>19719
check survivors and ask about ornaments
>>
File: Big meaty claws.jpg (20KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Big meaty claws.jpg
20KB, 400x299px
>>19735
>>19796

You should probably check up on the humans. Despite having only a glove which looks like a giant lobster claw you'll try out the new feel of wearing it.

You find swimming with the Lobster claw on a little strange. You have to swim like a merman to go as fast as normal. A large piece of wood floats in front of you while you are swimming. You grab it with your claw and find it surprisingly easy to lift. Maybe this isn't just a regular piece of armor. You apply a squeezing pressure and a large snap echoes through the water. The wood splinters and breaks. You decide not to shake the humans hands with it.

When you make it to the island the rain has finally stopped. A medical ward of sorts has been setup farther inland. You can make it their with a little walking. A small human greets you and recognizes you as the one who saved many of the others. He leads you to where the first mate is.

The first mate is a female with long black hair. She is talking to some of the injured laying on beds of long grass.
>Ah so you are the leader. I understand your people have trouble speaking common, yes? It doesn't matter though we will try our best to communicate with you. Please if you have anything to ask it is the least I can do to repay you for saving the crew.

What do you do?
>>
>>19905
Teach us Common.
>>
>>19947
you know common you just can't speak it. You don't have the same vocal capacity its like trying to teach a fish or bird how to speak. Its pretty much impossible or extremely difficult because they don't have the same mouth shape or throat type.
>>
>>19972
Hmm, in that case, give us info on why you where here. Maybe a few tech ideas.
>>
>>19981
Damn it. I keep forgetting we can't talk. Smile and nod your head. Maybe point at the wrecked ship.
>>
>>19972
>Try to ask for tools that could help you in making Chitin armor.
>>
>>19972
then how did the elder study in the human capital as a young merman? did he never communicate other than basic body movements?
>>
>>19905
Can we write common?
>>
File: Chitin armour.png (2MB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chitin armour.png
2MB, 1200x1080px
>>19981
You think for a moment on how to communicate. You make a crude map of the area and then draw a boat. You give her a questioning look and point at the boat. She looks confused for a moment and then understands your question.
>We are a trading ship. Not every city or village can make everything they need. So traders or merchants bring supplies from village to another village.

You think that makes sense...kinda

You then show her your lobster claw you put it on your hand and then gesture to your whole body indicating to wanting to make a full armor suit. The woman nods her head and smiles.
>Us Dwarves are master craftsmen I'm sure we can make some sort of armor if you want it.

>>20052
Maybe you should ask him

>>20054
No, but others might know how.
>>
>>20089
Ask the elders on how to communicate with humans
>>
>>20139
+1
>>
>>20089
>Say yes to the armor, and keep a close eye to the process, see how the do it and what tools they use, you may be able to buy said tools in the future and maybe even exchange food for armorer training
>>
File: Reyano.png (5MB, 4000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Reyano.png
5MB, 4000x2700px
>>20139
You realize that you really aren't making a meaningful headway with the humans or dwarves as they call themselves. They just look like short human to you.

You should probably learn a better way to communicate. The elder went to the human capital once, maybe he knows.

Now that you think about it you remember the "dwarves" passing what looked like pieces of leaves with drawings on them. you'll have to ask the village elder about that.

>>20157
When you hear her mention making armor for you, you perk up immediately. You nod your head. She gets a dejected look however.
>It might take a while we lost a lot of our tools in the wreck....
Her head suddenly spins to you,
>If you can get our supplies and wares from the ocean we might just be able to send out a distress pulse. We could also help you make armor and build houses and a number of other things. What do you say?

(My attempt at photo shopping reyano)
>>
>>20232
Agree with her.
>>
>>20232
Explore the sea with mermens
>>
>>20232
>Pic
Wew lad I hope Ejekakoatl is a little easier on the eyes than him...

>Salvaging their crates could be useful... but about the distress pulse... how would having more humans in area affect the survival of the settlement, they are nice now because they are few, but how would they act if they had more of them around? just think about it.
>>
>>20232
>>20269
i second the idea. don't fall for the human lies. we don't want to end up as merman calimari.
>>
>>20297
They're not humans, they're Dwarves.
>>
>>19629
What about the crab claws?
>>
>>20305
Aren't dwarves kinda aggressive?
And still, they would have both technological and numerical superiority if more of them came, things could end up bad for the settlement, we cannot blindly trust them
>>
>>20305
they're dwarves but we (the merpeople) refer to them as humans.
>>
File: sahuagin warrior.jpg (10KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
sahuagin warrior.jpg
10KB, 218x231px
>>20255
>>20232
You hastily agree with her and head out near blinded by the prospect of new trinkets and mechanisms to play with.

However on your way back to your tribe you have time to think about what she said.
>what would happen if more humans showed up?
>they knew about the tribe all the way out here, would they remember the war?

The more you think about it the more giving them their tools seems like a really risky venture. Regardless you gather a group of 4 mermen and decide to head towards the sunken ship.

Until you realize that the boat has crashed into a Sahuagin nest.
They busily circle around it inspecting the outside. Your tribe mostly stayed away from the deep crevice they live in because of it. By the gods this blows.

>>20269
He is quite handsome for a fishman

>>20305
dwarves humans they are all land dwellers one of them is just short. Its like forever children except they get fat and have beards
>>
>>20433
>would they remember the war?
Oh boy
>Do not engage, we cannot affor to start a fight right now, tell the humans/dwarves that you couldn't get the thing
>>
>>20433
>Distract te Sahuagin
While others get to the ship
>>
>>20528
Well, the old man liked humans, so it was probably hundred of years ago.
Help them out.
BUT DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT OR SHOW THEM OUR BASE
>>
>>20542
It ain't worth it mang, fishmen aint got good weapons or armor to defend themselves
>>
File: sahuagin shark rider.jpg (308KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sahuagin shark rider.jpg
308KB, 1280x1024px
You debate whether or not its worth actually helping the humans. They sure are friendly now but if your tribe got stuck in a tiny little water surrounded by land you would be friendly to any body who helped you out.

You are cut short however when a sahuagin shark rider speeds towards your group he seems to be alone but sahuagin are pretty crafty.

>stay and fight
>nope out of their
>>
>>20600
gtfo. come back after we have weaponized our fishing nets.
>>
>>20600
>nope out of there
>>
>>20600
>Ask for an alliance with the Sahuagin against the filthy land dwellers, Make The Reef Great Again

No but seriously leave the place and use the experience to learn that sharks could be a nice mount.
>>
File: sahuagin.jpg (106KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sahuagin.jpg
106KB, 900x600px
You realize that however much you like learning and tinkering with new inventions you like living better.

You head back to your tribes main hut and try and figure out better weapons, and a better way to communicate.

Maybe if you could figure out some way to use the nets to incapacitate the Sahuagin. They would just sink to the bottom giving you time to kill them.

When you ask the Sahuagin how he communicated during his stay in the human capital he tells you about something called a pen. He explains that it is a special liquid that doesn't work under water but dry's out in the air and stick to paper a type of ground up wood.

Time afternoon

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked weighted nets
Instruction? locked can't use neried song, can only be done in the morning
Help the survivors?
Other? Specify
Reyano's favour?
1-10 no bonus
>>
>>20866
>When you ask the Sahuagin how he communicated during his stay in the human capital he tells you about something called a pen.
I meant elder not sahuagin
>>
>>20866
>Other
Look for octopuses and squids for ink
>>
>>20934
You question the elder farther and he tells you that they use ink or paint to write. He says that paint or ink can be made from crushed colored shells from bugs and snails or from the ink sacks of squids.

You don't understand writing weren't you just doing it before with your pictures? If it makes the humans understand you better so be it. You never understood the dry races much any way.

You gather a group of fishmen to help you gather octopi for their ink. The elder also says they taste pretty good. You never had one before but the elder obviously knows what he is talking about.

Roll a d20 to see your success
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>21025
Yes.
>>
>>21035
Ill give it to the best of the first 3 rolls
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>21058
Hope more people will come back.
>>
>>21035
By the time nightfall rolls around you have found 2 squids. The weigh they swim gives you an interesting idea for your weapon nets.

The squid ink you harvest you keep bound in its sack. The elder told you it didn't work underwater and you don't want to waste it.

You spend the rest of the afternoon working on your weaponized nets.

Time afternoon

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked weighted nets 4 turns
Help the survivors?
Other? Specify
Reyano's favour?
1-10 no bonus
>>
>>21172
>Pray to Ejekakoatl
Let's see if she has wisdom for us on how to deal with the survivors.
>>
>>21172
>You... magically realize that if you attach some weighted things to certain parts of the net, whatever its in the middle will sink to the bottom of the sea and would be unable to move, depending on how strong is the thing you want to catch, you would have to chose heavy enough objest to weight the net... also would need to be a really strong net if you wanted to capture something violent... this all comes in a magic blast of intelligence... yeah
>>
>>21228

You have been feeling pious lately and decide that you should seek the wisdom of the gods. The alter is adorned with intricate shells and wreathes of seaweed.

You begin to pray to Ejekakoatl and when you do you feel the words she said before echo in your head
>Ascend yourself and fight

You aren't sure if that means you are to fight against the small humans or the Sahuagin. You don't understand the gods either but are you supposed to?

The prayer brings ease to your mind however knowing that even someone greater knows where your life is headed.

Time Morning

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked weighted nets 2 turns
Help the survivors?
Other? Specify
Reyano's favour?
1-10 no bonus
>>
>>21363
>Construction
A workshop
>>
>>21363
>>You... magically realize that if you attach some weighted things to certain parts of the net, whatever its in the middle will sink to the bottom of the sea and would be unable to move, depending on how strong is the thing you want to catch, you would have to chose heavy enough objest to weight the net... also would need to be a really strong net if you wanted to capture something violent... this all comes in a magic blast of intelligence... yeah
>>
>>21380
You decide that a workshop to suit your tinkering needs could much improve the speed at which you make things.

You tell a few fishmen to construct a workshop and they comply. (roll 2d8)

Time afternoon

Explore?
Research 2d4? locked weighted nets 1 turns
Help the survivors?
Other? Specify
Reyano's favour?
1-10 no bonus

Might put down this thread not enough people are coming through.
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d8)

>>21500
>Other
Let's find us a mate.
The sex can be ambiguous if we're not canon male.
If that's too much then explore.
>>
File: Female Merman.jpg (147KB, 859x998px) Image search: [Google]
Female Merman.jpg
147KB, 859x998px
>>21519

After a day of work and worrying about the tribe, one of the female mermen approach you.You don't particularly recognize her but you haven't really talked to anyone specifically. You talk for a while and just talking about the tribes problems relaxes you. After a while she starts to move closer and closer to you. Your talking turns into something a little more intimate after a while.

That's the best night sleep however you had since the storm.

You wake up and you are not in the coral hut.

what do you do?
>>
>>21638
Look around and see where we are.
>>
>>21699
You look around and you appear to be in a rock cave, that looks to be made by manually layered and hardened sand?

The walls floor and ceiling are quite solid. A large rolling door is placed in the wall.

Light filters in from a grate above.

After a long while of waiting the door begins to role and two sahuagin walk in.

What do you do?
>>
>>21740
Stay calm and stand your ground.
>>
>>21788

The Sahuagin gesture for you to come with them they don't show any outward signs of aggression but they are always know to be hostile.
>follow sahuagin
>stay in the cell
>>
>>21856
>follow sahuagin
Might as well follow. If they wanted to kill us then they would have.
>>
>>21856
Follow
>>
File: Malenti.jpg (424KB, 787x787px) Image search: [Google]
Malenti.jpg
424KB, 787x787px
>>21879
You follow along the sahuagin, their weapons are crude but deadly. They are intelligent but so chaotic and warlike that they can not actually progress socially.

They lead you down a long hallway, and into a room where the water is tinted red. Bits of meat are suspended in the water.

The room branches into multiple other tunnels. They lead you down one that is cleaner than the rest. Of the tunnels, after another while of walking you are lead to another rolling door with a beautifully decorated rim and center. A depiction of an octopus with its mouth wide open.

When you get inside the female you were with last night is there but something is different about her.

Below her waste is no longer a tale but the writhing tentacles of an octopus.

>You saved those surface dwellers after i went through all the trouble of summoning that Storm wraith.

She waves her hand and the two guards walk back through the door. Before rolling it closed. Malenti's are no good sea witches. You didn't think they actually existed.

Your gauntlet is sitting on the floor near a table.

What do you do?
>>
>>22223
Ask her why she summoned that storm wraith. Does she hate land dwellers? Did they have ill-will against her?
>>
>>22223
Ask her why she summoned the storm.
>>
>>22270
>>22273

>The great lady wishes to bring an eternal ocean to the world this is only the first step. The sky will cry for 100 days.
>The islands will flood and the ocean will open its maw to swallow the land. The Sahuagin, the Merrow, the Fishmen and the Mermen shall join forces and inherit the earth.
>It begins with sacrificing a village of mermaid descendants to a storm wraith.
>Then the child of a fishman and a Malenti.
>the child will have the power of the true sea dragon behind him.
>The kracken

What do you do?
>>
>>22365
Well, shit. Things are getting serious.
>Ask her about this Great Lady.
>>
File: Dagon.jpg (202KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
Dagon.jpg
202KB, 1024x671px
>>22402

You ask the malenti about this "great lady"
>the great lady, is the concubine of the Kraken the greatest sea god his highest apostle who became a demi god in death to serve him eternal.
>she has whispered her prophecies to me. She is the almighty Dagon.

She glides across the stone floor.

>So, lover, what do you say?

Join her
Y/N
>>
>>22532
>"Well, love. This is so much to take in. May I have the night to think this through?"
If she agrees then that praying to our gods for much needed advice.
>>
>>22532
>Ask her to give you some time to think about it...
>>
>>22595

She frowns when you tell her you want to sleep on it. She accepts however with a hint of sadness in her eyes. She grabs your gauntlet and hand it to you.
>A tinkerer are you an army could use protective stuff like this.

She raps on it with her hand. She grabs your hand and traces up to your face pulling you into a very deep kiss.

>You shall not want for anything here. Ask and you shall receive or whatever the surface dwellers say.

You spend the rest of your time lounging around The malenti tries to draw you into bed a few times but you relent.

You manage to sneak away briefly under the guise of using the restroom.

You have never prayed in a shitting room before but you gotta do what you gotta do.

You try and try to pray but you don't get any link or response. this is your decision and yours alone.
>>
What do you want to do, other Anon? I'm blanking here.
>>
>>22875
Too spooked for a meaningful answer...

Use your charisma to try and convince her that you need to discuss this with your settlement, you are leader of a democratic and representative fish bank, not a tyranical dictator-fish
>>
>>22817
I guess we agree for now.
Can she have mercy for some?
>>
>>22875
Hmm, good point. Though, she might not be so happy with more delay. Switching to this.>>22990
Give her a day of passion to convince her.
>>
>>22990
>>23029

You decide that without the gods to guide you you shouldn't do anything to rash. Use your head and your words. You return back to her chamber and she is waiting for you on the bed.

Her mass of tentacles float gently in the water beckoning you towards her. You tell her that you need to speak with your tribe. She smiles at you.
>Of course my love. We shall see them tomorrow

You have another restful night of sleep.

In the morning the malenti leads you out of the chamber and down a hallway further into the hive. You arrive at a large rolling door. The rolling door opens to reveal a large but open yard. Lamps of glowing coral light up the large room. You are on an open balcony that winds around the room. Rooms are built into small alcoves.

Fishmen and mermen swim around the large courtyard, none seem upset or sad.
>HELLO DENIZENS
The malenti shouts
she grabs the attention of all the fishmen and mermen
>Your Tribes leader is ready to speak to you

What do you do?
>>
>>22817
FUCK THIS
FUCK HER
NO
>>
>>23907
Talk with them.
Talk with the elder.
Ask the witch to leave for a while, as this is a private thing.
We need to figure out how to get out of here and defeat her.
>>
>>24773
You decide that honestly you really don't want to flood the world and kill all the non aquatic races on it.

You tell the Malenti you would like to discuss privately with the village Elder...

Who isn't here....

You see that almost everyone here is happy. It doesn't look like anyone has injuries or anything to indicate that they were brought here against their will.

You do have your lobster gauntlet...
>>
>>24837
Talk with your top guys, see what they think, form a plan.
You'll get in for a kiss with the witch, then claw her face, instantly killing her, while your guys will attack her servants.
>>
>>24837
You must be drugged or something, this ain't your beautiful settlement and this ain't your beautiful villagers... try to come up with a question that only a real citizen of your tribe could respond, but even if they respond correctly don't trust this tenta-bitch
>>
>>24919
This.
>tfw no drawfags to draw us with our gauntlet
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>24983
>>
>>24869

You may not know where the Elder is but you do know your most trusted villagers. They are the children.

You never really hung around with the other adults or workers you think they probably would have turned on you and elected their own leader.

You bring the two children to the side and the Malenti gives you a strange look. As if to say
>your most trusted tribesmen are children?
You ask them a simple question
How many muscles did they collect from the reef bottom when they helped you gather food

>56
the little mergirl replies
>74
the little fish boy replies

You definitely know something is wrong now muscles don't grow on the bottom of the reef even a child would know that.

(gg anons)
>>
>>25151
Call her on her bullshit, politely, since she can still fuck you up, but tell her that you know this ain't you people and if they are, there is something very wrong with them
>>
>>25151
Lean in for a kiss, rip her face off.
>>
>>25243

After talking with the children you walk up to the Malenti and calmly tell her that she messed up the illusion or hallucination she put you under.

She looks at you almost dumbfounded before dissolving the illusion around the both of you.
>I thought I had gotten you. I'll learn how you did it eventually.

She has a sour look on her face now. You are still in her chambers you haven't walked through the door yet. You two are the only ones around.
>Fine I'll allow you to go and speak to your tribe as a reward for figuring it out.

What do you do?
>>
>>25401
Go to tribe, but don't forget to take the Chitin Gauntlet
>>
>>25445

The Malenti ushers you down a long corridor and then up and out of the hive. Large chunks of wood poke into the building. When you make it to the what appears to be the exit The Malenti gestures for the guards to open up the door.
>I do hope you come back lover.
she says

What do you do?
>Head to tribe
>Head to dwarven survivors
>>
>>25646
>Head to tribe
>>
>>25646
Head to tribe.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
My name is Lucifer Ironrod, I am a human and also the Town Rapist. I am human and I specialize in mindcontrol magic.
>>
>>25661
>>25684

Checking on your tribe is a necessity right now. You swim as fast as possible. The first thing you notice is the red.

The ocean is tinted red around your tribes lands. As you get closer you begin to fear for your tribe.
>Would the Malenti really slaughter a whole tribe?

What you see is probably even more sickening.

The head of a Dwarven child on a trident infront of your tribes land.

What do you do?
>>
>>25727
Anon i think you are in the wrong place
https://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/facilities/mapc/
>>
>>25739
We leave for one second and everything goes off the rails...

Ask what happened, if you can go directly to the elder, I didn't know the tribe had tridents, maybe it was the evil fishmen and not your fishmen...
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>25768
>Uses mind control magic to make no one notice his Iron Rod
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>25801
>>
maybe /qst/ is a mistake for attracting so many btard
>>
>>25739
WHAT HAPPENED
>>
>>25768
My backstory is I was just exiled from my town.
>>
File: Merrow.png (348KB, 356x682px) Image search: [Google]
Merrow.png
348KB, 356x682px
>>25790
You swim toward the the main hut and approach the elder. You question him on what happened. He tells you that a group of merrow came with the bodies of the dwarven survivors and began parading them around threatening them to join them. The Malenti then revealed herself and dragged you away to a group of Sahuagin shark riders. Two mermen died when they tried to stop her.
>>
>>25871
After the elder says this a round of chanting can be heard from outside.

You see a group of merrow parading around with tridents held high impaled are the bodies of the dwarves. You just notice that it is raining.

What do you do?
>>
>>25897
join in the fun and take part in the slaughter of the filthy land dwellers. then shack up with malenti-kun,
>>
>>25897
FUCKING ATTACK
SAY A QUICK PRAYER TO THE GODDESS
>>
>>25871
Put all research efforts into turning your people into reptilians so you can leave the ocean and get away from all this crazy shit.

Also, tell the elder what happened, tell him about the plans of the octo-bitch

...and how you are starting to feel like you will end up being something like a choosen one but seems like being a choosen one is a way shittier experience than what you would have ever expected
>>
>>25897
Call everyone to take cover, grab whatever weapons you and your guys have but do not engage unless they attack first.
>>
File: Malenti Waifu.jpg (37KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
Malenti Waifu.jpg
37KB, 300x397px
>>25910
You quiet down the voices in your head telling you to avenge your parents
>>25925
you instead channel them into killing the merrow.

You raise your claw and kick with all your might. You dash towards the lead Merrow and hit him with the claw.

The time for thought is over this is a time to fight.

Reyano and Ejekakoatl spoke to you and gave you this weapon for a reason. A shell to protect a claw to destroy.

You mutter a prayer to your goddess and hit the chest of the Merrow his look of angry glee turns into a look of shock as he realizes he no longer as a chest.

One of the remaining six merrow swims towards you but you raise your claw and his trident breaks against it.

You grab his skull and it squishes between your claw.

The other merrow stare at you, a Sahaugin onlooker stares at you.

What do you do?

(sad no Malenti waifu)
>>
>>26033
KILL THEM ALL
THIS WILL BE AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS LATER, BUT NOW IS THE TIME TO KILL
>>
>>26033
REPENT! Swim back to the malenti waifu and tell her the merrow attacking your settlement WILL NOT work if she wants this hot fish man dick.
>>
File: Malenti waifu 2.jpg (91KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
Malenti waifu 2.jpg
91KB, 600x851px
Ill wait for a tie breaker

>>26081
maybe next thread we can be the badguy
>>
>>26033
Keep it going, kill them all, if needed tell your guys to join you in the fun.
>>
>>26107
Eh, her vag is most probably a parrot beak, so no thanks
>>
>>26107
>Wanting to be the bad guy
No.
>>
>>26067
>>26112

You dash towards the next Merrow and cave his head in with a light tap from your gauntlet.

You see the Sahaugin try throw a trident at you. roll a d20 higher than 18 to catch
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>26143
Best of 3, right?
>>
>>26182
I would roll but I don't know how...
>>
>>26215
dice+XdY[+Z]
X=How many die you roll
Y=How many sides each die has
[+Z] is optional, with Z being used as a weight.
>>
>>26143
dice+1d20
>>
>>26143
dice+1d20[+Z]
>>
>>26291
put it in options
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>26343
Ok...
>>
I'll give it 5 minutes for one more roll
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>26033
>>
>>26377
14's good enough to not be seriously injured, right?
>>
>>26182
>>26360
>>26416
Rip

The Sahuagins trident glides through the water at an amazing speed. It flies just over your shoulder and into the body of a Merrow behind you. The Merrow tried to sneak up and attack you from behind.

You look at the Sahaugin shocked never has anyone seen a Sahuagin save someone. The rest of the Merrows make quick work as you club them and squeeze them with your powerful lobster claw gauntlet.

More Sahuagin eventually arrive and set up a perimeter along the edge of the reef which worries you.

The familiar octopus girl swims over to you. The Elder stands next to you and stares her down.

>I apologize for the behavior of the merrow, you had a claim in killing them.
>I had not realized they had killed the surface dwellers on the island.
>Even I am not that cruel, despite my upbringing

She bows her head in apology.

You still don't trust her however.
>>
File: Kracken.jpg (93KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kracken.jpg
93KB, 638x479px
>>26548
The elder speaks up after
>what do you want from us?
>We are a simple tribe we do not wish for war or conquest.
>We have not shown hostility to you and your kin.

The Malenti tilts her head
>I want your leader
>His child is to be a great king
>He is to be a great king
>The world will flood and the ones who rise when the tides do recede shall inherit the land
>What say you Elder?
>You have seen war? You have seen strife? Let the rains of the kracken wash away the pain of land

The elder flinches when she brings up war and strife.

What do you do?
>>
>>26663
Fuck it, agree and sex the hot octo waifu. Shes a MILF in my head canon.
>>
>>26663
You think to yourself "Oh great, just another apocaliptic cult", you know that if the gods wanted you to be the king of a new world and that this was your destiny you wouldn't have been able to break the spell of the octo-gal in the first place, playing with the storms surely would be an insult to Ejekakoatl, and looking for the dead of millions for selfish desires is something that a god of wisdom wouldn't see with kind eyes...

The sex is good but not that good, also octopi die when they have children so not a lot of fun after she gets pregnant.
>>
>>26663
I say go with it. Fuck the dwarves. Kill them. Be a part of the winning team.
>>
(If you can't beat them join them.)

The elder looks at you your tribe looks at you.

This decision could change the course of history. What have the surface dwellers done for you?
But the aquatics haven't done anything either.

You remember the words of Ejekakoatl
>ascend your self and fight

Is this what she meant?
Become a better fishman. Yes you could kill millions but everything you could learn from their civilizations.

You extend your hand and grab the hand of the Malenti.

A twinkle forms in her eye
>lets
She says

It's raining out and it doesn't look like its stopping anytime soon.

--
And that will be the conclusion to my first cig thread it was a great ride and you can expect more in the future. The world will surely remember Ray Romano the lobster fist.

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flapis_qm Here is my Twitter I'll try posting on here whe the next thread will be live. I'm going to sleep now. And don't forget
HEIL DAGON
>>
>>26949
Wait, no slice of life episode were we see Ray Roman dealing with his alcoholic wife and terrifying but still kind hearted demi-god son?
>>
>>26949
We will be betraying and killing her, right?
>>
>>29998
I honestly don't know why you haven't yet
>>
>>30055
I keep trying to. I was asleep when these guys decided to fucking join her.
God fucking damn it.
>>
>>30055
are you back yet QM?
>>
>>31474
I'm here
>>
>>31547
New thread when?
>>
>>31578
Soon.tm

its being buggy as fuck and I've had to retype it twice. give me like 15 mins
>>
>>31617
Awesome and take you time, quality over quantity.
>>
IT keeps fucking saying their is an error and deleting it
>>
>>31882
I don't know what to tell you.
>>
I have no idea why it won't let me post
>>
>>32256
Try writing it in note pad then copy paste.
>>
Yeah thats probably for the best, if not today then tomorrow.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.