[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanderers home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

File: Necraleons1.png (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons1.png
26KB, 640x400px
I am the last of my kind. That is... I might as well be. By this time my home has lived more lifetimes than I can imagine and even if I could make it back they would have gone so far that I would be but a speck of dust to them, but they don't concern me anyway. This land, a large asteroid belt orbiting a nice bright star, will be my home forever more.

(cont.)
>>
File: Necraleons2.png (198KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons2.png
198KB, 640x400px
>>199458
I will make this land great. I have a lot of hopes for what I will build, but hopes are like dust, insignificant. I don't have a lot of time left. I'm old and weak from my trip. I must work fast and plant my seeds.

(cont.)
>>
File: Necraleons3.png (69KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons3.png
69KB, 640x400px
>>199460
I have two. Two to face the harsh cold battered landscape with only each other to count on. At least for now. What sort of bodies will I build for these brave founders? I feel some silicon and even some water crystals in this rock. I can't make anything so complex, but shape and form are easy for me. A rock golem or maybe a simple plant to gain energy from the sun? Whatever they are they must survive.
>>
File: Necraleons4.png (188KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons4.png
188KB, 640x400px
I'm having a bit of trouble with inspiration. I have a lot of ideas, but I just can't decide on anything.

I've made a sort of structure for my first creature. It's a simple rock shape with three legs and a single arm. For tissue I have made a sort of plant that will repair the creature. This way it won't get old. I'll stretch the plant across the structure and animate my creation when I'm ready, but it feels so......... empty.

Maybe I should throw this out and start again. Or should I build on this and focus on the final touches?
>>
>>199703
Finish up on the creature(s).
>>
>>199764
I feel like they are missing something. What would a creature in this kind of harsh environment need to live?
>>
>>199772
Eyes to see, mouth to speak, and mind to think.
>>
>>199841
Eyes are a very good point. The mouth/ears/mind/ect. shouldn't be needed once I put the crystal in. I have a good idea though. I'll give it a second arm with a magnifying glass. It can use that to heat things up and gain extra energy from the sun.

It should take long to collect a little sand and get one ready. Any last requests before I finish it? And any ideas for the second creature?
>>
File: Necraleons5.png (209KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons5.png
209KB, 640x400px
So this is how it feels to make life...
Now I just need to bind a soul to crystal in the creature. There's only one I've seen in the area so there's no choice, but it looks suable anyone so it's fine.

>>199841
You there! Zotn9mtA! This is your body now. You are free to do as you wish with it.
>>
File: Necraleons6.png (199KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons6.png
199KB, 640x400px
For the next creature I was thinking of putting a solar generator core in it and using a capacitor to store power. It's enough to power a tiny manufacturing plant and when fully charged it could swing these two electromagnetic hammers. The core is small though. and a capacitor is not much of a battery... I'm not sure, but right now I need to rest. Building the first one has taken a lot out of me... I'll be back soon.
>>
>>199949
Hmmmm... I woke up, but Zotn9mtA's body is just laying here like a lump. I know I bound the soul right... I'm not sure what happened. Maybe he's happy laying there?

I still have another creature to make and I haven't seen any more souls nearby. Maybe this was a bad place to make my home after all...
>>
>>199956
A large bipedal creature made of stone with 2 arms that are able to pick up and drop the hammers.
>>
>>204405
The reason I chose the hammers is because they would allow basic movement with such low power. I can make it like you say, but don't expect more than a short walk each day.
>>
>>204412
Try this then, just a body with the hammers attached that I use for leverage to get around in the world
>>
File: Necraleons7.png (188KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons7.png
188KB, 640x400px
>>204418
I gave it a bit of a roll cage so it won't damage the machinery inside. It's capable of getting around on it's own. Any last changes you want?
>>
>>204453
That works
>>
File: Necraleons8.png (214KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons8.png
214KB, 640x400px
>>204462
I bind this crystal with the soul Cn+Bp0tO!
You are free to do as you wish now.
>>
>>204484
I now hobble off into the distance to smash stuff and or find a better power source, but mainly smashing.
>>
Soon your crystals will be fully formed and you can take two seed crystals from your core.

You can put them in anything you want as I've done. Then you can bind any soul you see into the crystal. It should work unless the soul is already bound to something or they are uninterested in interacting with this world.
>>
File: Necraleons9.png (81KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons9.png
81KB, 640x400px
>>204487
>>
File: Necraleons10.png (108KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Necraleons10.png
108KB, 640x400px
I wonder what kind of world they will make here...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.