[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rebirth of the Swarm - Zerg Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 26

Inspired by the Zerg Simulation quest that's going on, don't see that author going very far so I wanted to run my own quest with a more detail to it. That being said, going to add a couple of mechanics to the rules as well.

SPOILERS MAKE GREAT SEPARATORS

The embyriotic fluid around you pulsates and ebbs around you in the large cocoon, your senses have come alive, and you feel alone.

Your base instinct tells you there should be millions... no... billions of voices filling your consciousness. But there's nothing.

NOTHING.

Your essence screams with the silence, the insanity of loneliness, the swarm has fallen, and you are its only remaining hope.

-----
> The first 10 posts will determine the major mutations
> You can only same-fag after 10 minutes have passed since your last post
> You will roll a dice+1d100 for each mutation you propose, if it lands in the (0-20) range, the mutation becomes negative, if in the (21-80) range the mutation is a success, if in the (81-100) range, the mutation works even better than expected and special benefits will be given

>Reproduction can happen quickly, but you have little to no genetic memory of mutatable strains beyond that of a basic Zergling,

Biomass will be required to both evolve and grow your brood,

Tsatz, today is the day of your birth, how do you begin your advancement of the swarm?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>198752
EXAMPLE POST THIS DOES NOT COUNT

We grow a stomach to produce a spittable acid

If I get 20 or less, the mutation fails, if I get 21-80 it works, if more than 80 it works REALLY well
>>
>>198772
In this case, Tsatz would experience a severe negative, for example with the acid, the acid will now constantly leak out of Tsatz, harming any organics and altering his surroundings greatly
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>198752
Grow pheromone glads of many kinds.
>>
>>198752
Okay, so we have to specify what sort of evo we want, on top of rolling? So the negative or the positive is related to whatever we choose?

Just want to make sure I understand the rules before I do stuff.
>>
>>198752
I'm game

I want an ovipositor of sorts, I guess as a form of genetalia since that's its purpose, so we can just inject eggs in living hosts
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

Holy fuck, so we are the last of our kind and have to rebuild? NICE!!

>>198752
grow wings like the angels in Revelation (triple wings)
>>
>>198807
You've got it
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>198752
Tsatz will grow curved burrowing claws, to allow us to burrow beneath the earth to hide, and tunnel through the earth so we may move silently among our enemies.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>198812
Forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>198752
Become bipedal to allow for increased agility.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>198752
A Tail with a poisonous spike at the end that we can shoot or stab with.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>198818
>>198851
>>198852
Wow lots of good rolls here.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>198855
nice la

OP could we please have a general map of the area? maybe what planet we are from?
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>198752

Gain psychic powers, so we can mind control people and things like that
>>
>>198802
Tsatz begins to manipulate the strands of his DNA, the first mutations he deems necessary are several sacs inside of his body that store various pheromonic gasses, when pumped through his pores can have a variety of effects on the target host. Due to the chemical volatility of the Zerg's organics, the effects of these pheromones can be changed on the spot.

>>198828
Tsatz need to grow his brood overpowers all else, and in order to quickly facilitate this beyond the basic breeding methods, an appendage similar to a human penis is placed within a secure slit to deposit both Zerg DNA or eggs into living hosts.

>>198818
Tsatz's need for mobility is paramount, and to address this concern he forms several rows of curved claws to burrow with, as the embryotic fluid guides the creation of these claws, a vision overcomes his consciousness.

Grand specimens of Zerg DNA, the Ultralisk, dance in front of his proverbial eyes. It moves through the earth with a fascinating grace despite its bulky and angry form.

Tsatz takes inspiration form this and creates genetically superior forms of the burrowing claws the Ultralisks once had before their DNA was lost, granting Tsatz the ability to move through earth and rock as if it were air itself.

>>198851
Tsatz's mind is overcome with flashes of the Terran and Protoss species that so famously battled for centuries with his kind. And in a sense of sick irony he morphs his body to be visually similar to a genetic memory of the former Queen of Blades herself. The figure stands many feet higher than a human would, graced with thick purple-esque muscles, and hyperdural plates providing a figure that could either be morphed to seem visually similar to either race of bipedals, but substantially faster and stronger than the best of either race.

>>198852
Defense. Defense of your brood. How can a King be strong without his blade? Memories of assimilated terrans swarm through your mind, kings and emperors always had a blade.

A tail akin to a scorpion's slides out from above the glutueal muscles of Tsatz. A segmented, long whip with blades between every segment that could be lengthened or shortened at will, as well as fired. Inside each is a small sac of toxic fluids filled with the Zerg mutagen, not only will its sting kill, but it will temporarily or even permanently alter the DNA structures of those organics injected with it. Assuming you don't order the mutagen to kill the host itself.

>>198868
This is beyond the scope of Tstaz's current ability. Psionics are much more than simple organic manipulation. The essence screams in anger but continues its work.
>>
>>198894
> 4 remaining mutations left before the birthing

>>198863
Tsatz is unaware of his current surroundings, beyond a cavernous subterranean environment around him.
>>
>>198814
>>198901
wings

WINGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:D
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>198894
An organic range weapon simiar to that used by the terrans that can be discarded at will.
>>
>>198906
Whoops, missed that!

>>198814
Earth and Rock are easy. Tsatz can traverse them like air, but what of air itself? The wings of billions of species sift through his grand consciousness, but continually is brought back to the mutalisk - thin but large wings sprout from his back, triple bladed providing agile movement in the air, they fold neatly to conform to his back like a second skin when not in use.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>198901

Well on my end it seems ten minutes have passed. But if not you can just ignore it.

Evolve a sharp prehensile tongue
>>
>>198913
The Terran species keeps flicking back in to Tsatz's mind, they defeated the Zerg oh so many times despite being infectable and so... Squishy.

Their DNA was poor, but their minds were strong. Their technology gave them strength, but the Zerg had no need for machines. Thus, taking inspiration from the Terran guns, Tsatz forms a discardable projectile gun from organic tissues, the essence screams at the result, it is no more than a slingshot in function at best. You can form these at will, but they don't do much, if any damage.

>>198918
You're good

The sense of taste and smell have always been evolutionary benefits akin to the best predators, so a very long sensitive, and prehensile tongue grows from his oral cavity, reaching upwards of a yard in length when fully extended.

> One remaining mutation
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>198935
Have the best vision you can best.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>198935
Assuming 10 minutes has passed
>Bullet/energy resistant carapace.

If just to resist the basic shit. Like. Instead of being made of paper.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>198935
Multiple eyes that can shift position anywher on th body giving near perfect situational awarness and sight. If over 80 give them the ability to extend out on tendrils and be protected from resistant to damage.
>>
>>198945
Damn I am too late.

I like >>198943 better anyway.
>>
>>198947
Geez good thing i was late.
>>
>>198935

Well OP, seems you have a few options. What will you do?
>>
>>198943
*You can get
Geez, I really need to revise before replying.
>>
>>198957

Don't feel bad anon, we've all made a mistake before
>>
>>198935
So how does this work? Are we just describe the evolution and act upon the world without a clear goal aside from grow huge?

Might be spoiled, but I rather liked having options a viable op
>>
>>198970
We have a goal
>Find out where we are/what happened
>Bring the Zerg back baby
>Don't die.
>>
>>198943
Tsatz, taking notice of his dwindling reserves of embryiotic fluid, decides upon his last major improvement of his DNA - Vision.

The eyes, taking inspiration from the protoss and humans alike, begin to morph in terms of their composition. Several retractable lenses form inside the retina, allowing a literal binocular effect to his vision, allowing a fine tuning to how far his vision is focused, providing clear images that would show the hairs on a strawberry from two miles away.

IGNORE ME IM A SPOILER

As the last of the evolutionary fluid is consumed, Tsatz extends his newly made muscles, standing at full height within the center of the massive cocoon. A terrifying grin graces his inhumane visage, rows of razor sharp teeth become visible. With a roar that shakes the cavern, his wings, tail, and claws shred the cocoon to pieces, splattering the stone walls with creep that quickly takes root, the simple microbes responding to your presence with something that could only be described to a simpler race as exhilaration.

The Lord of the Swarm stands, Tsatz as he styles himself, reviewing his own form.

A bi-pedal humanoid standing 8 ft. tall, Tsatz was a symbol of organic perfection to those who knew what to look for. Every muscle seemed crafted with unearthly precision, straining beneath thin layers of dark-purple and black hued skin, segmented with lines of small plates providing protection to the sensitive parts of skin lined up the back of his legs, providing a solid cover of his gluteus muscles. On the front, a thin slit hid behind it the genitalia-esque ovipositor that contained both the ability to inject zerg DNA or eggs themselves into targeted hosts. Above this on his back, a long prehensile tail lined with rows of poisoned blades stretch wide. Further up, thin membranous triple-bladed wings sit tight against his skin, and along the broad pectoral, abdominal, and arm-muscles are rows upon rows of tiny claws that help him move through earth as if it were nothing, smaller versions of the retractable claws that extended from his wrists and hands.

Tsatz was ready to reconquer the worlds his species had lost.

He was the reborn.

He is the Swarm.

----

Tsatz uses his wings to quickly exist the cavern he was placed in, a damp place with no benefit other than a strategic hiding place, it would serve as a great center for a hive once enough biomass had been collected.

Exiting the cave, Tsatz finds himself standing on a cliff face looking over a grand ocean, behind him lying a broad forest.

> What does Tsatz do first?
>>
Will we eventually regain the strains of the old zerg? Also possibly create new ones?
>>
>>198987
Reintegration of Zerg DNA is a strong desire of Tsatz. His mind agrees with itself that if needed it will attempt to either assimilate or create strains as needed.
>>
>>198993
Cool. Examine your surroundings and look for lifeforms.
>>
>>198984
Scout the forest for a place to make our base.
>>
>>198984
>Look for a small town
Lots of biomass with not to much trouble if were cautious
>>
>>198984

Hot damn OP! I can practically see Tsatz with this level of description.

Anyways, scout out for Terrans and/or Protoss
>>
>>198984
>Giant Ocean
>Forest
Hm. Let's go down by the beach and see what sort of creatures are wandering the sands and shallow waters.

I assume as a zerg we don't require water or nutrition the same way other beings do.
>>
Scout the area and assess whether or not to take small settlements by surprise and convert them to your swarm.
>>
>>199000
>>199004
>>199005
>>199018

"Biomass. The Swarm will never grow without its feed." The reverberating voice of Tsatzs whispers as his sets of wings unfurl themselves further, fluttering their opalescent flesh to drive Tsatz higher and higher to observe his surroundings.

Using his superior vision, Tsatz senses a plethora of organics around him. In the forest, many mammalian species foraged about, the vast majority no larger than small dogs, with the exception of bear-like creatures that seemed to be strong predators of the other races. Nestled several miles away in what seemed to be a far thicker area of the forest lay many structures of Terran-origin, after awhile Tsatz notices ships leaving the walled-off settlement to orbit.

On the Ocean side, numerous creatures swam and fed oblivious to the superior predator above them. No particular species peaked Tsatz interest, although his senses could do little but see a few feet below the surface, the deeper areas of the ocean, where arguably larger animals would reside, were hidden from view.

(The Ocean lies to the West, the Deepwoods lie to the East)

Farther North along the cliffs, something shiny catches the Zerg Lord's attention, it seems a vehicle with a few young Terrans are milling about, throwing lines of some sort in to the ocean with small pieces of organic matter attached to metal hooks.

> Where and what will Tsatz go and do
>>
>>199069
>Burrow into the earth and get closer to the Terrans.
>Study them
>Listen
>Wait for them to be alone
>Consume the biomass.
>>
>>199080
This is good.
>>
>>199069
Go to the ocean. Feed, evolve, mutate, become a leviathan. Then infect the fish and infest the city with a virus.
>>
>>199080
>>199094

Tsatz's interest in the Terrans standing by the coast is too hard to ignore, and as such, he extends his burrowing claws which set to vibrating in a rapid motion, and in a fluid movement as if he were diving into water, he cleanly slipped beneath the Earth and quietly burrowed beneath the Terrans.

His hearing was severely muffled, he realized, as he stopped beneath the vehicle's location. The acute senses were able to pick up the muffled voices of several Terrans.

"Three Male, Two Female, Post-puberty, mature, 20 Terran years the oldest of them held." The vibrating consciousness mused inside Tsatz's brain. "Presumably hunting for sustenance with metal poles, threat-level: non existent."

> Tsatz awaits mere inches beneath the feet of the young Terrans, what will their use be to the swarm, members of the grand consciousness?
>>
>>199135
Kill them swiftly for their biomass
>>
>>199135
Take one of the male as a prisoner and consume the rest.
>>
>>199147
I'm sure we can do more with them than just eat them
>>
>>199135
The less impressive specimens will serve to feed our mutation and growth. The more suitable ones will prove useful fodder to grow more zerg.
I admit I am not sure how that will actually work but hey whatever works works.

I would prefer we found a way to scan their minds for information but short of capturing one and interrogating it that seems impossible.

For now, listen to footsteps, wait for them to separate, or busy themselves with something.

And maybe dig a small hole to the surface under the vehicle. If just to listen. If they notice or have a chance of noticing, retreat deeper in the hole. I am not sure how effective we are at fighting Terrans yet.
>>
>>199135

>Dive up from bellow
>Kill the males
>inject zerg DNA in one of the Terrans
>lay eggs in the other one
>>
>>199157
> implying we don't forcefully impregnate them all with Zerg, eggs in the males, DNA in the female to form true hybrids
>>
>>199147
>>199147
>>199157
>>199163
The Swarm must reach consensus!
>>
>>199180
We should do half and half

>Consume one half of the terrans
>Impregnate the other half.

Seem fair ?
>>
>>199189

I agree
>>
>>199163
I back this up
>>
>>199189
yes
>>
>>199195

Thank you!
>>
Impregnate them or inject them all with eggs and/or dna, consume the ones that fail.
>>
Tsatz decides on his course of action, stealth will be the answer to his new play things.

His hooks quickly vibrate, removing the thin layer of dirt separating himself from the underside of the large vehicle the Terrans stood near, and he hooks himself to the undercarriage, so tightly pressed against it that the humans would have little chance of spotting him. His pheromonic glands began synthesizing the most simple hormone that the Terrans used - testosterone - among numerous others, and quickly the virulent cocktail was released into the air surrounding the 5 Terrans. Quickly the Males seemed to adopted a glazed look, their eyes going blank as pure instinct and adrenaline took control of their actions - to breed with the females before them. The cocktail seemed not to affect the feminine Terrans in the same way, causing them to fear the approach of the three mindless Terrans who began grabbing at their flesh, ripping apart the thin layers of clothing that protected their sexual organs.

Quickly, the three males had the two women pinned to the ground, naked and supple flesh exposed to the world. Tsatz watched in fascination as the small 'horns' of genetalia of the men were exposed, angry looking in a sense as they began pressing into the females beneath them. The third male was left angrily trying to force his way into one of the males in desperation, so Tsatz pounced, silencing the Terran with a spike to the throat and dragging him underneath the vehicle, and taking a large bite from the man's torso. The meat and blood flushed down into Tsatz's gullet and he grinned, leaving the body there for later consumption, and observed his work of the remaining four.

The hormonal concoction had completely turned the men into rampant animals, breeding the females as hard and fast as they could and filling the small secluded area around them with the sounds of scared whimpers and flesh contacting flesh.

Tsatz incapacitated each by injecting them with the toxic mutagen, decidedly killing one female and another male - throwing their corpses back with the previously... tasted... being.

With the remaining unconscious terrans, Tsatz's mimic-penis slipped out from the protective slit between his legs, an overly large but similar shape to the male Terran's, he slid it into the crevice of the female, and in an instant flooded her with Zerg DNA in the form of Terran-compatible gametes. For the remaining males, he flipped them on to their stomachs and slid the organ into their anuses, and in a similar fashion implanted a veritable swarm of small eggs deep into the organs of both.

Tsatz concluded his first attack by consuming the corpses of the two dead terrans, his demonic grin obvious.

(cont.)
>>
>>199289

The three infested Terrans lay nude in the dirt before him, and he gathers each into his arms before flying over the cliff back into his cavern, neatly laying them each in the creep where his original cocoon had hatched, watching as the black mass restrained each while the Zerg gestated inside their bodies.

Tsatz remains still for a moment as he contemplates the new Zerg he has began to create. With the information available, he assumes that the eggs inside the males will either grow into the only available strain, zerglings, which will produce several, OR they will instead infest them, turning them into Terran-Zerg hybrids, but with the outward appearance of humans depending on the direction Tsatz decides to mold them.

As for the female, she was assuredly impregnated with a Zerg hybrid, gestation of such a creature would take only days at the most, but the resulting organism would be something never attempted by the Zerg Swarm before - Tsatz was brimming with excitement.

> How will he proceed with the evolution or consumption of the infested Terran males? And afterwards, what are his plans for collecting more biomass?

Woah that got super NSFW real fast, alcohol does funny things huh, hope that wasn't too uncomfortable
>>
>>199290
It's 3 a.m for me currently so I'm going to call it a night, but will continue when I wake up so help keep the thread bumped for the next few hours if y'all could. Thanks for playing, and hope y'all enjoy the style I'm running this with!

> Still vote though you fucks, want to be able to make a post based off of tonight's discussion
>>
l-lewd
>>199290
make one of the males bodies be souts, one body be builders, and another be fighters.

>>199296
sleep tight op
>>
>>199290
Make one of the infected males into a hybrid warrior. Also, goodnight.
>>
>>199289
>>199290
Sort of hot, though
>>
>>199289
>>199290
>>199296
Well then. That was considerably more successful than I was expecting.
Sweet.

Also
>Males produce zerglings, or just infested Terrans
>Females produce new stuff
Good to know. We can keep that in mind when we're collecting more later.

>What to do with the terran males
Finish consuming the biomass we don't have gestating, and leave the rest to grow for now. I assume we can store pretty much infinite amounts in us? Or at least can store this much pretty easily.

>New goals
Well, now that we ruined their fishing trip, let's do a quick look over the jeep to see if they had anything worth while. If not, let's do a skim of the ocean real quick and grab whatever we can find that doesn't fight back too hard.

>Spoilers
I am basically immune to being uncomfortable anymore.

I was surprised at first, but it's pretty much how it should be-viewed through the eyes of a horrible disinterested alien monster.

But yeah, my vote is basically to visit the beach and the shallow ocean.
>>
>>199307
Somehow still in character though.

Good job OP you gave me a boner with fucking genocidal bug creatures

God damnit.

That being said, I like >>199302 and >>199303

'S idea, turn one male into a hybrid warrior, and turn the other into drones to build and maintain a hive for us.

As for the female, let's let it grow and see what comes out, potentially reinfest the female if she survives birthing the thing
>>
>>199315
>Female survives zerg birthing
If she does, then jesus christ she deserves a medal.
>>
>>199312
Let's be clear though these were basically unarmed teenagers on a fishing trip, success will be reevaluated when space marines start showing up to BTFO of a new swarm
>>
>>199322
Clearly.
There is a reason the space marines are suppose to always keep the mask up. Even though half don't it feels like.

Testing ourselves against wildlife will be interesting to say the least.
>>
>>199318

I'm with you there anon.

While the offspring are developing and once we decide on what to so with the males. We should go for a swim after bigger aquatic creatures, maybe we could take the DNA of a shark, squid or whale
>>
>>199356
>Take Squid DNA
>You haven't seen uncomfortable yet.

But joking aside, yeah. Ocean has a lot of potential. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing if anyone else had the same idea the terrans did.
>>
>>199367
> And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
Tsatsz 3:14
>>
>>199296

As a question OP: will we encounter canon characters? Or not?

Also what time is this taking place in?
>>
>>199290
Use them to infect more humans and spread our dna and essence to them. We shall make all humans become touched by our essence. We will need improved phallus's on all the males, and comparable ones on all the females.
>>
>>199474

I just woke up and I find this: fuck my life
>>
>>199582
Doesn't have anything on Dickalings.
>>
>>199474
> opens laptop
> finds this

please no
>>
>>199668

Welcome to the internet
>>
>>199690
it's not that I'm surprised, It's just I don't want this quest to turn into every second post being RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE
>>
>>199706
on that note, I will now return to lurking until OP returns
>>
>>199710

I will lurk with you
>>
>>199706
I don't think anyone wants that
>>
>>199290
Wait, We can make zerglings without a spawning pool? Shit costs 200 mins outside of battlenet mutiplayer. Not counting the drone of course.
>>
Hey OP, are you coming back?
>>
File: yandere in love.png (38KB, 157x384px) Image search: [Google]
yandere in love.png
38KB, 157x384px
>>199290
As someone who just now showed up, Tsatz best husbando. Would form cult and offer self as baby maker.
>>
>>201475
OP is back, OP is ready.

>>200288
I know you're kidding, but there's been multiple instances of Zerg 'leaders' spawning small amounts of Zerg from corpses and such, lore wise a spawning pool is where the hatchery larva go to transform into random shit.

---
Tsatz perches on the edge of a rock overlooking the several creations he has going for him, a small slumber period of a few hours to digest the prior selections of biomass taken from the young Terrans he ambushed at the water's edge.

One of the Terran males taken has developed a large purple cocoon wrapping around certain areas of his body as Tsatz edits the genetic code of the man, aiming to turn him into a powerful warrior to protect the fledgling hive. The second Terran Male had become a strange bloated mass as the Zergling Eggs gestated inside his inner organs, distorted in grotesque ways as the embryiotic fluid fed off of the living host.

And finally, the Terran female - Tsatz's current favorite experiment. Using the genitalia he had mimicked from the Terran men, he impregnated the female with Zerg DNA, and already her body was distended and often moving with the unknown creature inside her. She had some bouts of consciousness, but the shock seemed to knock her out again, that is, until now.

Tsatz watched in curiosity as the female awoke, eyelids slowly fluttering open, followed by frantic struggling against the creep that restrained her to the floor.

> She is mostly unaware of your presence, do you approach her? Or let her be and leave the cavern?
>>
>>202637
>Observe and only interveen if she threatens the health of the gestating males or herself.
>>
>>202637
>it's back

Oh happy day!

>>202663
Seconding this.
>>
>>202637
We probably don't speak terran but I think Zerg are like. Just psionic enough to be able to get a read of what creatures think or something like that.

>Just encourage her not to struggle, it is quite literally pointless after all.
Lets get horror movie up in here.
>>
OP left?
>>
>>202637
We could probably interrogate her

Though I really want to break her and make her a willing Zerg host/maybe transform her
>>
>>202663
>>202666
>>202763
>>202768

Tsatz approaches slowly, making his presence known through the noise of his approach. Using his legs e straddles the female, who lets out several screams and struggle harder - Tsatz retracts his claws and slaps her. "Quiet... Ter-ran... it is impossible to struggle now..." Tsatz grins in a Terran fashion, razor sharp teeth being shown to the further terrified human.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?!" the woman screams, Tsatz is not sure whether speaking to the woman is worth the time.

> What do you say to her?
>>
>>202799
>LAUGH
>>
>>202799
Get her to tell us about the town nearby, how many people, are there soldiers etc etc.
>>
>>202763
I'm gonna be posting a bit slowly for the next hour, dinner + Game of Thrones
>>
>>202799
>What are you
Beyond your comprehension. You'll serve your purpose designated by your genetics, birthing creature.
>>
>>202799

Tell her that we are her new caretaker and lord, and that her new purpose is to help us create powerful lifeforms.

So she's like a pet. A very useful and special pet.
>>
>>202827
>game of thrones finally got torrented onto putlocker.

Thanks for the headsup senpai. Hopefully we see Sansa naked.

>>202992
I second this. I would like to make sure this female lives for as long as possible. Should be pretty fun.
>>
>>203222
We should find a way to make both males and females last equally as long. No point in only being able to use half the population as long term breeding tools.
>>
>>203298
I think the thing is that males are useful for Infested Terrans and Zergling spawn, while females are new organisms, but less reliable.
Both plenty handy I say.
>>
Jesus Christ my internet decides to crash right before I post, and lose the post as a result. Rewriting. No distractions for the rest of the night thankfully!
>>
>>202637
No jk bro. What lore? Do you mean the novels/books blizzard commissioned writers to make?
>>
File: Losing Shit.gif (2MB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
Losing Shit.gif
2MB, 528x292px
>>203333
>Dat feel when
Been there. Almost as bad as when you lose the second part of an already written post.
>>
File: FFS take too long.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FFS take too long.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>202799
Spray her with our creep protein fluids, that should calm her.

>>203355
Dam picture won't upload.
>>
>>203222
>>202992
>>202860

"I..." Tsatz struggles slightly with the Terran's language, drawing from the genetic memories of the millions of infested that once graced the swarm. "I am something beyond your feeble comprehension." The voice of Tsatz echoes with a strange reverberation, as if hundreds of men of ever deeper tones spoke over eachother, " I am the Lord of the Swarm young pet, and you are now a daughter of my brood..." The woman whimpers in fear as she finlly notices that inhuman discoloration and swelling of her stomach.

The woman whispers meekly "Why can't i feel it, I see my skin moving, why doesn't it hurt? It should hurt." Tears escape her eyes but she stops struggling as Tsatz orders the microbes to release minor sedatives in to her blood stream to calm her. Tsatz ignores the question and draws a single armored finger down the Woman's stomach.

"I shall name you..." Tsatz commands in his choir of voices, "Isha...That was once a name used for one of my predecessors greatest advisers, respect the name and you will live. You will bear the swarm children, and if you serve well you will join the swarm..." With the conclusion of his speech, Tsatz leaves the weeping Isha to rest, as her mind slowl becomes integrated into the fledgling swarm, Tsatz assimilates her knowledge.

The planet's name is Ordun - a colony world used to produce vast amounts of minerals, along with what is rumored among the Terran civilians to be research outpost on the edges of the Korprulu sector. The city Tsatz had seen in the distance was the capital of the colony, guarded by a fair number of the "Terran Echlesiarchy"'s, as the woman's mind claimed the human empire was named, army. Though due to its minor status as a colony, only a basic military force was deployed there comprised majorly by Marines and a number of minor specialized troops.

The information in the Terran is fascinating, but Tsatz hungers.

> Where will your lord search next?
>>
>>203416
I call for us to skim the sea shore, and see if there are any interesting creatures of note there to consume and assimilate. This shoreline will be the first bit of territory we conquer, followed by the forest, and then the city.

But we need an army before we can capture anything so large.

>Gather biomass from the shore/shallow sea
>>
>>203416
Guess it's going to be hard for us to kidnap a town, if there's a research facility on the planet it may also cause unwanted attention right now.

>Gather biomass
>>
File: I spy with my zerggy eyes.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I spy with my zerggy eyes.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>203416
Go east. Search for minerals
>>
>>203484
Are you okay anon
>>
>>203416
go east :^)
>>
>>203436
>>203448
>>203456

Tsatz does not want to risk his swarm's chances on an assault of the city yet, growth is in order, and what better place to feed unnoticed than where no Terran could themselves set foot? The Great Ocean. Tsatz, like most Zerg, were created to survive on Terrestrial or air-borne environments, not necessarily the ocean, though the ability to survive in the void has benefits translated to the ocean by a lack of need for air.

Tsatz climbs down the rocky face of the cliff, clinging to the solid rocks as his humanoid figure disappears beneath the waves.

"It is salty here." Tsatz's mind muses as he examines the plethora of small fish and crustaceans that dot the rock face. Further and further he descends in to the depths, and by the point that he reaches a coral-and vegetation covered wall leading down in to the abyss, light has already become scarce. Grand creatures were found here - fearsome shark-like creatures attacked and devoured many smaller beings. "Yes, but they are no Zerg, their bites are so weak." If Tsatz had the capability to sigh this far down, he would've. The depths seemed to beckon to Tsatz and he wished to answer their call, but it was dangerous for a creature of the land and air to go further, his fighting capabilities were severely hampered, and if he lost contact with the wall, the heaviness of his armor would surely cause him to sink.
> Content yourself with feeding on the larger animals here
> Go further, the depths call
> Other (Write-in)

---
>>
>>203503
>Go further, the depths call
>>
>>203503
Impregnate many animals here with your eggs.
Experiment some - try laying eggs and fertilizing them yourself.

Also, find some marine life's egg clutch. Fertilize it.
>>
>>203503
> Go further, the depths call

Maybe we find something that's like a Megalodon, or something more alien.

Hopefully a squid too
>>
>>203503
Nothing ventured nothing gained
>Go further, the depths call
>>
>>203503
Hm.

We need to be in our egg chamber to evolve, right?
Maybe we can evolve some water adaptations later and go deeper later.

For now, let's just devour all the simple beasts at this level.

>Destroying ecosystems, FOR THE SWARM.
>>
>>203503

And quick question op. Will we end up meeting canon characters? Or not?
>>
>>203503
>> Other
We use some biomass to birth a small tentacle snake-like zerg, with weak paralyzing poison in its tongue, like a jellyfish and send it into the water to explore.
Or
We make a floaty zerg float over the water, like a overlord. But looks more like a gas bag.
>>
>>203561
>Gas bag
Don't you mean. Overlord
>>
>>203543
I'll only confirm one thing about this, and that is that only a few cannon characters could possibly be alive at this point.

>>203536
>>203533
>>203518

Tsatz was not weak like his predecessors.

Tsatz was a lord and a lord does as he pleases. Clinging to the coral-wall he began to crawl down further and further in to the depths. He muscles flexed and morphed every dozen or so meters as the pressure forced his organs to change composition to resist being crushed - light was now completely vacant in this void, thankfully his genetics prevented the need for anything but the fewest light rays to reach his eyes in order to see, and the creatures he saw were magnificent - creatures straight out of Terran's nightmares, but none that provided any uniqueness to the swarm.

Tsatz quickly grew frustrated, the abyss traveled for many miles yet, and nothing of true genetic power was found yet.

A roar reached Tsatz's sensitive hearing.

Another wail of horrifying volume that seemed to shake the wall Tsatz clung to.

And just as fast as the sound had reached his ears, a grand beast poked its head out of a large hole in the wall several meters beneath him - an immense serpent, easily several hundred feet in visible length shot out at lightening speed, grabbing a whale-like monstrosity between its massive jaws.

Tsatz's sense of respect soared for this genetic marvel, and questioned his own abilities at taming, infecting, or killing this massive beast.

> Fight the creature to take control of it
> Flee before it notices you
> Other (Write-in)
>>
File: Island gas.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Island gas.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>203569
No, I said like a overlord, but closer to the gas bags in first run into on the first mission of ME1 and Jenkins informs you of them. A regular one may be too big and noticeable. Plus we don't have the mass or minerals.
>>
File: The_Leviathan.jpg (59KB, 704x474px) Image search: [Google]
The_Leviathan.jpg
59KB, 704x474px
>>203585
A visual representation that didn't upload for some reason
>>
>>203585
We need to control this creature. I don't know much about zerg. If we eat it do we get its dna? Do we keep it's dna forever and can keep making more and variations on it as long as we have the biomass?
>>
>>203585
>Attempt to communicate with it
>>
>>203585
>We can't fight a city
>Nor this city sized serpent

Uh. Scouting is important. But I don't know about this one. I vote for a retreat.
>>
>>203585
>Flee before it notices you
Something like that is out of our reach for now.
>>
File: Our kids.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Our kids.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>203585
> Flee before it notices you
We don't send celebrates out to do the fighting, we have minions for that
>>
>>203601
This, we'll burrow into the coral if needed to escape, rock is still rock even down here. We may not be able to take it over, but we might be able to infect it if nothing else.

> Communicate with it, and if that proves impossible, sneak attack/flee if it retaliates
>>
>>203613
>Dont send cerebrates out to fight
Very true. Though I think we're closer to a queen at the moment, we should probably try and develop ourselves into a cerebrate.

Or maybe something better.

At least we know the sea is swarming with life and biomass to be used at a later date.
>>
>>203600
Assimilation means that a creature's DNA is fully recorded within the Zerg Genome, meaning that aspects of it can be used in future iterations of Zerg creations, but fully un-zerged clones are impossible, of course.
>>
File: InfestedSarahKerrigan1.jpg (20KB, 225x373px) Image search: [Google]
InfestedSarahKerrigan1.jpg
20KB, 225x373px
>>203622
Well....
>And in a sense of sick irony he morphs his body to be visually similar to a genetic memory of the former Queen of Blades herself.
We already are.
>>
>>203641
See, I am picturing like. Her fused with Abathur for what we look like for some reason.
>>
>>203618
>>203608
>>203613
>>203603

Armed with the knowledge of this creature's existence, aroused could almost be the emotional description of the Zerg Lord's mental state. The massive beast was simply a raw expression of power itself, each tooth in its gaping maw could be considered as powerful as an Ultralisk's claw, and the thick armored plate covering its expanse were larger than the vehicle that Isha and the other Terrans had been driving.

His ascent was marked by little more than incapacitating several very large animals with his poisoned tail before dragging them up past the surface, and across the cliff-face to his Hive's home.

The sight that greeted him was magnificent. Four zerglings, the size of men on all fours, sat guarding Isha, almost nuzzled into her sides. The corpse of the Terran designated to birth the Zerglings was nowhere to be seen beyond a red stain in the creep surrounding them, no doubt gracing the multi-chambered stomachs of your new minions. Beside the stain, the coocoons covering the second Terran male you designed as a warrior had reached a stale-mate, you would have to either alter his form or allow it to be fully birthed, but a greater matter was at hand.

"And you Isha... How fairs the mother in my brood?" Tsatz flicks his prehensile tongue out, tracing the bulging stomach of the woman, dragging it up past her breasts, and tracing the outline of her face. Faded horror remained behind her blank stare, and she did not answer.

Tsatz poked her again, and suddeny the cavern was filled with Maniacal laughter - she had been broken by the sight of the no doubt horrifying birth and corresponding feeding of the Zerglings round her. Oddly enough, a silent voice prodded at his mind, and as the verbage became clearer, a sense of shockr everberated through the tiny swarm.

It was Isha's voice.

"My lord. I am gleefully your servant..." The insane voiced laughed again, clearly the strange child growing within her had awakened something, some sort of power to be able to psionically speak in the form of a Zerg.

> How does the lord respond?
>>
>>203641
In my mind he looks much more like the Queen of Blades, as in very humanoid, but very masculine instead of the sharp angles of Kerrigan - more bulgy and far less human looking, but the same concept. (Clearly with a scorpion tail and Mutalisk style wings as well)
>>
>>203676
>lovingly caress the belly of the mother.

>Four zerglings
instead of 2 now the strength has been divided by 4. We should have impregnated him with broodlings instead. Much faster and made for this kinda "birthing".
>>
>>203676
>Four zerglings, the size of men on all fours, sat guarding Isha, almost nuzzled into her sides
moe~
>>
>>203676
>Got Zerglings
Excellent. Hunting for biomass should be lots easier now.

>Terran warrior issue
I say let him come out, lets see what he's got.

>Isha
Well then...
>I am pleased to see you accept your place so happily-you will be assisting me in growing our hive into something truly impressive. Your newfound psionic potential will not go to waste I assure you.

>>203677
I mean. Yeah. Abathur didn't really have one though. Or maybe he did-I actually don't know what slug dick looks like.

>>203682
Yeah that was what I was thinking. Like if the people designing them weren't trying to make the ass pop so hard.
>>
File: Waif-bando.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Waif-bando.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>203682
I thought (s)he had a basic appearance like kerrigan initially, then became more asexual like H.R.Griger Aliens after we few mutations.

Was wondering when I could show Tsatz
>>
>>203715
>This many pics
Are you building a hive along with us anon?
Cuz that's kinda cool
>>
>>203708
Tsatz ordered Isha's bonds released, so she could begin moving around.

As she stood, compelled by a silent order from her lord, Tsatz began examining her form.

The pale skin of the Terran was slowly changing into a sickly green, with the belly distended and near... "birth" within a day at anyone's best guess.

" I am pleased to see you accept your place so happily-you will be assisting me in growing our hive into something truly impressive. Your newfound psionic potential will not go to waste I assure you." He communicates to her, she responds with a bow of sorts, the Zerglings begin running around, restless for orders.

Mentally the Lord calms them as he approaches the Terran-Hybrid he had been crafting, ordering the mutagen to awaken the former man. The terran male had turned into something closely resembling a heavily cancer-ridden human, vascular tubes of Zerg-based flesh intermingled in strange ways with his flesh, clearly creating grand strength along with more animistic traits such as claws, whereas the lower half of his body remained largely unchanged, tinged purple in many places, and muscles expanded, everything seemed functional but the creature had lost most of its sentience.

Now, with the extra biomass brought to the cavern Tsatz had a choice, egged on by the genetic memories of the zerg.

The mass can be used for one of these purposes, and due to the current capabilities of the lord only one of these can be created.

> The Hive - would allow the breeding of drones to cultivate a true home for the Zerg, combat capabilities were minimal at best, but are the 'workers' of your species.

> More Zerglings - Hunters and the infantry of the Zerg species

> Natural Defenses - Spine-Crawlers would feast on the organic matter, growing to defend the fledgling hive.

> Other (Write-in)
>>
>>203759
>The hive
>>
>>203676
This woman is gonna be a great asset, I'm really curious what the child is going to be now.
>>
File: meatbag.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meatbag.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>203723
Not exactly. I just opened a map editor, and made a basic map with some units here and there, its a blank map so not much on it. aside from that civ there thats waiting to be raped, a mineral field further east, and a command center.

I can't really make a proper map and keep up with the posts fast enough so it was done rather hastily. It took me 2 hours to get the first picture posted.
>>
>>203759
Hive
>>
>>203759
> The Hive - would allow the breeding of drones to cultivate a true home for the Zerg, combat capabilities were minimal at best, but are the 'workers' of your species.
>>
>>203759
Oh excellent. We have us a nice home. Let's make it nicer
>The Hive Mutation
Expanding the home is best. We and our zerglings will go out hunting in the forest, we don't need more lings quite yet. And also, crawlers would only be needed if we got spotted.
>>
>>203759
>> Other (Write-in)
Look to make an underwater Hive.

Terrans are used to our shit on the surface. We need stealth, especially in this moment where we are EXTREMELY vulnerable.
>>
>>203794
>>203784
>>203772
>>203766

Tsatz watched as his servants gathered the biomass of the ocean creatures into an enclave in the cavern, and spewed a large amount of creep on it, ordering the microbial Zerg to begin the formation of the Hive Cluster.

"The first of the trillions I will seed this universe with..." Tsatz growls in the mental connection of his swarm. Isha sits on the ground near him, grinning as the mass of Zerg flesh at the center of the room grows, becoming more and more defined as the house-sized organism grew to full height. With its creation, a natural creep began to spread throughout the cavern, covering it in several inches of microbial matter that fed and sustained the Zerg standing upon it. Rows of spikes grew from the five central 'pillars' of the pentagonal structure, bright purple flesh stretching between it, and many entrances and exits forming, crowned with a ring of heavy bone-like clusters surrounding an opening in its center. Already the Hive was gaining control of the area around it, digging roots deep into the earth around it, providing the swarm with an odd sense of home.

Your Zerglings and Terran soldier stand at the ready, waiting for your orders.

> Where do you send your servants, what do they do, and where do you yourself go?

> The Hive will take nearly a day to fully grow before drones will naturally be born and begin improving the area around you.

> The hive will spread creep indiscriminately, but in the interest of secrecy the Lord has limited the creep growth to several yards within the cave.
>>
>>203822
Lets go back underwater to get the dna of that serpant
>>
>>203822
Now that feels more like home.

>Brings Zerglings with us, out to hunt in the forest. This calls for some degree of caution since there may be terrans nearby.

>Terran soldier should stay with Isha, and protect her. If it can process such a simple command.

>Limited creep growth is good. We're trying to remain as hidden as we can for the moment.
>>
>>203829
I dunno man, that sounds like eight kinds of bad idea. We should set up something to gather biomass from the surface. Maybe develop a form of plankton that slowly infests the creatures that the serpent eats?

We have to go for the long-con here. Rewriting the ecosystem slowly and from the bottom-up, a throwback to our roots, will be much less dangerous.
>>
>>203843
I really really like this idea. If we start from the literal bottom of the food chain (plankton, krill like creatures) fill them with mutagen and release them, eventually the infection will fill the ocean

We might run the risk of Terrans figuring out the fish are infected though, since I assume Isha and co weren't the only ones out there
>>
File: chicken.jpg (53KB, 640x480px)
chicken.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>203822
so what came first.

tried to make her a medic but was having compatibility issues saving the map.
>>
File: egg.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>203822
I thought we were growing a drone first before we make a hive......

>>203723
I forgot to ask, what do you guys think of the pictures I'm posting so far? Like, don't like?
>>
>>203868
I love it, keep up the good work
>>
>>203822
> The hive will spread creep indiscriminately, but in the interest of secrecy the Lord has limited the creep growth to several yards within the cave.

Develop >>203561
>small tentacle snake-like zerg
For infesting the waters, we infest the fish, eat the biomass in the water, and feed ourselves through an underwater cave, before we move onto "The Big Fish".
>>
File: Cowboy Up.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Up.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>203868
It's cool I like them. Better than no pictures, and I don't have a ton of SC2 stuff saved sadly.
Only this one.
>>
>>203822
Send the servants out to collect biomass as silently and stealthly as possible. More for the swarm.
>>
>>203836
First, you order the Terran hybrid to guard Isha as she is fairly incapable of defending herself so close to birth, it nods and stands statue-like in front of her prone body, uttering a noise halfway between a hiss and a gurgle.

Next, you look towards the Zerglings and silently command them to escort you on a hunt for biomass in the woods, with the exception of one - >>203881 - which will burrow a transferable tunnel from the cavern into the ocean below without being exposed to the outside, and within it, will carry with it creep to spread from the entrance to the water to facilitate the future birth of new organisms for Oceanic control. As a group, you and your Zerglings ascend to the forest, crawling along the cliffs as silent predators.

At first, the hunt goes well, many smaller mammals, and the larger bear like creatures are torn to shreds by the Zerglins and yourself, reveling in the bloodshed of the lesser beings. Until you spot a Terran police force near the vehicle that was abandoned when you kidnapped the Terrans. You curse yourself silently for your foolishness at forgetting to destroy the vehicle, but there is little you can do now, at the moment all they know is that the humans are missing - no doubt their families informed the military of their disappearance.

Among the patrol are three armor-clad marines, wielding their ever popular machine guns, along with a red-colored soldier in heavy heavy mechanical armor, flames licking out of the barrels at the ends of his arms.

> Much biomass has been collected, but the issue of the Terran patrol is concerning, how do you address this?
>>
>>203932
>They have a firebat
Aw shit. We don't have any armor units at all to fight that.

Let's lay nice and low. And by low I mean deep in the earth low. Maybe they'll conclude they jumped off the cliff or some-
Wait.
Did we clean up the blood trails?
>>
>>203932

Unleash psychosis inducing pheromones and have them kill one another, devour them for biomass, and get rid of the vehicles that there are
>>
>>203939
I'd be cool with this, but don't marines wear filtered helmets? If not, or if they're lazy like 60% of marines and kept the visor lifted then this would be awesome.
>>
>>203939
Pretty sure those helmets filter the air since they can survive in vacuums with them
>>
>>203939
>>203944
>>203946

First three 1d100 rolls determine whether their visors are up or down (If down, then the air is filtered, the firebat is permanently down due to the nature of the armor)

The DC is 50, if you beat 50, then the visor is open.
>>
>>203946

Do they have their visors on?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>203959
>circumstance roll
Oh neat, that's a cool way to decide.

>Firebats is always down
I am pretty sure theirs doesn't even open because if it did they'd burn themselves alive.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>203959

Nevermind!
>>
>>203967
By down I mean closed, I brain farted that post
>>
>>203932
>>203938
>>203939
WE didn't leave any proof it was Zerg that killed them. I say we use a left over bear paw and fake prints to a nearby predator to make it seem like it did it instead. Bonus points for leaving a shoe or a piece of cloth for their investigation.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>203986
That's a pretty cool idea too. Honestly I am being a bit of a coward because it's a firebat and those suckers are tough as hell.

Im not sure what our skill at faking crime scenes is tho.
>>
>>203986
Shit all of their clothes are still there remember? They stripped and tried raping the women before we killed them
>>
>>203993

Well, seems that these marines have forgotten the visors. Thumbs up
>>
>>203996
This anon is right about that, lots of shredded clothing is still at the scene.

>>203993
>>203968
>>203967
As luck would have it, the three marines have their visors up, leaving them open to air-borne attacks. You order the Zerglings to burrow with you, and your troop quickly finds its way back to the vehicle, listening to the soldiers speak through previously made holes from your last attack.

"...-clothes are all shredded, what the hell happened here?" the marine's muffled voice began, a response from a deeper robotic voice that you could only assume was the heavily armored firebat replies, "Probably got a lil' fucked up and decided to have fun eh? Wouldn't be surprised if they fell off the cliff."

You prepare the pheromones to leave your pores again, targeting the fight-or-flight sensors int he Terrans' brains. As their conversation continues, you hear gunshot fire as the three marines slaughter the firebat, with his gas tanks punctured, he erupts in flame, screaming. The three marines make quick work of eachother, the last one standing being riddled with bullet holes himself.

You order your zerglings to carry the bodies back to the hive, as you personally push both vehicles off the cliff to fall into the ocean below, taking care to actually destroy all evidence.

With the missing officers, the Terran settlement is almost assuredly on high alert for some sort of threat, going through the forest will almost assuredly result in confrontation after they find out they are missing.

> And with that, I need to get sleep because I'm moving to my new apartment tomorrow, I'll be on around a similar time tomorrow, keep an eye out and hopefully keep this thread bumped for the night!!!
>>
>>204015
>Successfully gunned down
Nice. With all this fresh biomass we're gaining some steam. We might actually be able to do battle with terran forces...we just need something to fight off firebats with.

Anyway. Night OP.
>>
So, personal visions for the future here.

1.) I don't want to eat the Terrans in the future, if we have this weird ability to actually breed with Terrans, having them produce these 'natural' hybrids will be great for evolution, change is always great in the swarm after all. So when we invade or if we capture more humans, restrain them in the hive an impregnate them all. (Actually not being a perv here)

2.) Marines gonna be on high fucking alert now so we need to stick to our ocean tunnel for the time being

3.) what the fuck is the massive sea snake down there, I don't think this thing is just some lucky organism that got big, has to be weird otherwise this planet is just filled with lovecraftian freaks
>>
>>204015
Stuff came up and I had to do stuff.
>Zerglings can now release spores that makes humans kill each other.
Waaaay to easy, why don't we just start physically mind controlling people to pile up into our mouths at this point. We aren't zerg. We are chaos mot!hivetyrants+zerg stuff.
>>
>>204051
>1
>Spoilers
Wheredoyouthinkyouare.png
But nah, let's see what comes out of Isha first. Infested Terran kinda blow and are better for fodder than zerglings are early on. I mean, if we develop a much faster way I am cool with breedin a bunch of them, but I feel like our efforts are better focused on lings.

That is. Assuming Isha doesn't actually end up birthing something super strong. If she does, we might actually have to unironically capture and impregnate all female terrans.
Yeah, I know, we /d/ now, but who doesnt like opening mystery boxes?

>2
Thankfully ocean is filled with lots of things to snack on. Plus if they keep sending out raid groups it should be easy to track down and pick off some of them.

>3
>Not thinking the ocean is always filled with lovecraftian nightmares
Even if it is unusual, that just means we got lucky and started near the genetic map of our first war machine.

>>204069
I think that was us doing that anon, not the zerglings. It was one of our first mutations.
>>
>>204069
> Doesn't read posts
> Acts like he knows what the fuck is going on

Kys anon
>>
>>204069
Not to mention killing like 4 basic soldiers is nothing compared to having to fight entire militaries, these are the early stages where nobody is aware of our presence so of course it's going to be easy
>>
I'm really excited to see where we end up, if we actually get to grow to be an interstellar Zerg commander, seems like we'll be given a lot of free reign to go where we want with this and who knows what'll happen
>>
>>204093
I could see it. Zerg grow out of control real damn fast. If we can take down that city we're golden.
>>
File: south-park-imaginationland.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-imaginationland.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>204083
Its not the killing that I'm worried about, Its how easy it is to make new zerg strains out of our imagination

>>204070
Yup, misread that. Still think them shooting the bat first then each other was too perfect for a dc that only passed by 4. If it got a 80+ I'd be fine with how that went down.
>>
>>204108
Eh. I mean OP was kinda tired so I doubt he considered degrees of success, just success or not.

I wouldn't worry about it this planet seems way too peaceful to have well trained policemen on it.
Also, your average marine is about as smart as a zergling anyway. No commander keeping them on their toes.
>>
>>204115
Well lorewise humans in full CMC suits tend to belong to more "profession" outfits, or just happen to be lucky/well funded. I'm not saying it was impossible for us to beat the 4 guys, just too easy with few variables. I suppose op was getting tired so he wanted to wrap up soon. Better result that most QMs who just stop not even half way through a thread.
>>
>>204126
>CMCs only being for well funded
Nah man I'm pretty sure those things are cheap as fuck. At least I can't remember a gun wielding enemy in the entire game that didn't have one, except maybe a few civilians and that could just be a coincidence.

Actually, scratch that I dunno nothing about those suits. I just assumed they were cheap.
>>
>>204132
Well, I think in the confederacy they were not really allowed for simple civilian use, course I think this quest takes place post Sc2, and they were "colonial" police. Raynor had militiamen who had CMCs in the first game. So there's that.
>>
>>204153
I definitely get the impression it is post SC2. not sure how far though.
>>
>>204070
Could have it be based upon the same thing from Aliens, egg gestates and collects traits of the host and since Humans tend to be having the off chance of psionic's we might be able to make something work.

That being said we would also have some counter measures of breeding more psionic capbale combat forms instead of being stone walled by the protess inability to be infested
>>
>>204171
>Facehuggers
That'd be handy. Would make it so we don't have to actually fuck everything ourselves to get our brood out there.

As for Protoss, I wouldn't worry about them till we actually spot em. For now anyway. They're sort engineered to kill us, so we better figure out how to actually get to space before we try and figure out how to fight our ancient foe.
>>
>>204175
>how to get to space
Target the spaceports with infected tactical missiles.
>>
God i love this zerg quest
>side note. Does the zerg remind anyone else of the insects from hunterXhunter
>>
>>204180
wrong trip
>>
>>204183
>Zerg are like ants
I mean. Kerrigan basically did become a dragon ball z character so yeah it does actually.
>>
File: Zerg_SC1_Logo.png (42KB, 180x150px) Image search: [Google]
Zerg_SC1_Logo.png
42KB, 180x150px
when do you think he will come back.
i heard he might do some moving but i don't know his normal start time
>>
>>204272
No clue. Maybe around 8 or something that's when he started yesterday.
>>
>>204274
Yeah usually seems around 7-8 central U.S Time when he starts, but he is moving today so I wouldn't be suprised if he's later or doesn't run, I know moving into a new place can be fucking exhausting>>204179

>>204180
To be fair we haven't really "stolen" traits yet, then again OP basically said that the Zerg have no need for the majority of traits already frequent in animals because the zerg already perfected it (Like the sharks and everything in the abyss besides huge-snek)

>>204189
Kerrigan was too human for my liking in sc2 (which was fair, she was just using the zerg at first to save Raynor so I get that) but I would've really loved to see her revert back into a Zerg mindset like in broodwar/WoL
>>
File: 1463870825266.png (160KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
1463870825266.png
160KB, 310x350px
>Isha went full mindbreak

I have high hopes for this quest. Such high hopes.
>>
>>204744
mindbreak is one of my favorite fetishes
>>
>>204772
This quest is honestly hitting all of my check-boxes sans the deaths and all, but the basic premise entails such things. Can't be helped, and those are hardly the main focus. I'm just worried that my fetishes will take control of me and force me to vote in a way that disrupts the quest itself.

I doubt that though. OP hasn't shot down the penis thing or the impregnation. I guess they're fine with it?
>>
>>204772
Also alien morphs so this is a two in one for me.
>>
>>204772
Quest needs somnophilia.
>>
>>204744
>>204772
>>204787
/d/,plz. Let's not make it a porn quest. Mods will delete it.
>>
>>204787
i think it has to be a nsfw picture for the mods to come in, or maybe it is because he described it as a Ovipositor so maybe he found a workaround.
>who knows it work and i'm happy with the results ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>204828
I know and want to avoid that, but my genitals are screaming at my brain and body. They have a mighty need. Yet the rest of me has a mighty need for this quest to live, and I fucking love the Zerg aesthetics. Kerri is probably what caused a lot of my fetishes desu.
>>
>>204828
it wasn't really sexual that was a effect of pheromones also that wasn't really our fault the monster didn't get off to it was how he wrote it not us. A Ovipositor just makes more sense
>>
I like this quest too, not sexual for me at all

Dick hasn't even twitched
>>
>>204828
Tbh OP seems like he's making Tsatz asexual like a zerg should be, the only sexual parts were the humans getting pheramoned and the one sentence where Tsatz inpregnates them (which wasn't erotic at all, if it was you need a psychiatrist asap)

So I doubt it'll be porny, just NSFW at times
>>
File: zerg base.jpg (96KB, 500x281px)
zerg base.jpg
96KB, 500x281px
When are we going to have a legit hive cluster? We could make up our own buildings besides the ones that appear in the game.
>>
>>205237
I assume after the hive/hatchery is done growing since it'll let us start making drones to produce shit for us

We should probably start brainstorming what buildings we'll need

Designing a zerg ecosystem from the ground up sounds so fucking cool
>>
>>205252
For starters we'll need to start finding out a way to feed all of our zerg without going out on risky hunts. Plus there's the fact that we don't have access to minerals or vespene gas yet. Photosynthetic creep disguised as plants should do the trick. If I remember correctly we're still at the farm so we'll have enough fertile soil to go around.

We seem to have an affinity of making infested terrans so why not make a "Nursery" building. It's like a hatchery but inside are flesh wall-bound female infested terran breeders that continually spawn terran based zergs like for example; "terranlings". Rapidly grown zerg-terran hybrid children or midgets being used in place of zerglings. They should be modified to be as fast, or at least almost as fast, and vicious as zerglings.

Basically we'll evolve a whole army of terran-zerg hybrid based units.
>>
>>205308
Assimilation of plants and fungi could be extremely beneficial, thinking on it. Microscopic zergspores going airborn in a radius from a zergshroom. Gigantic zerg trees digging roots deep into the earth to suck up nutrients and convert it to biomass. Zergs modified to have skin slicked with poisonous oils derived from certain plants. Disguised stationary zergs which secrete smells to attract all forms of life for devouring or assimilating. Zerg living minefields that explode like that one seedpod. Zerg living beartraps based on flytraps.
>>
>>205308
Zerg feed on creep.

>>205333
Why don't we just become The Thing at this point, just one cell can take over any living thing.
>>
>>205333

I don't think that's quite how Zerg work

We need a Hive. We need bodies. We don't need to hide. We don't need to infest.

Infestation is just collateral. It's terrible.

Zerglings. Overlords. Roaches. Mutalisks. All things we want and we want variants there of, if we can improve on them then that's good.

But we're not The Thing. We don't need to infest and infect.

Infected Terrans are shit troops anyway and they are super obvious.
>>
>>205499
Yes, they are shitty. But we don't need to keep them as infested terrans. They are walking biomass we can command to walk straight into the hive for processing.
>>
>>205499
>>205308
we need more zergXterran encase they make something awsome .Also women attached to flesh walls to used as breeding sounds awesome
>>
>>205610
But a hive must expand and consume. That's the purpose of the Hive.

We need more Zerg not...impregnation fetishes.

Breeding pits. Hives.
>>
File: 37994_large.jpg (40KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
37994_large.jpg
40KB, 400x302px
>>205638
this is efficient they are reusable and they might make something awesome.its like you don't even zerg.
>>
>>204670
>Too human
To be fair she was based on a lady with super strong mind powers. I guess it makes sense she'd go back to being human.

We don't have to worry about that though since I assume we don't have such a defect.

>>204744
Heart eyes will never cease to amaze me.

>>204787
OP claimed to be drunk when he did the first scene, but my assumption is either he doesn't care, or he enjoys it the same way some anons do.

I don't really give a fuck either way, I just like evolution quests. If that means you gotta crack a few eggs let it be.

>>205308
>>205333
Good to see we have plans in motion.

>>205499
It's true they are shit, but they're also easy and quite cheap when we don't have many alternatives.
Besides we can't really be picky and choosy in our current state. Troops are troops, and we may need to use a bunch of terrans to fight the other terrans.
>>
It really depends on what she births. Even if it's a great warrior, how many tens of thousands will the swarm need, and how many millions of other zerg will we need next to them? If it's not a very unique and valuable creature we shouldn't waste too much time on breeding more.

Either way we should keep Isha because she's cute though.
>>
>>205769
She and other future female infested terrans can also give birth to females if we wanted to. Being zerg we can easily speed up her future daughters' growth into breeding age, adding them to the nursery as well thus increasing our zerg birthrate even more with each female.
>>
As a little side objective, once we get enough troops and/or we start infecting aquatic life. We should figure out what to do about Big Snek
>>
WE should infect some sort of bird as a scout unit.
>>
>>205965

Smart idea, infect a sparrow like bird and send it to the city and see what there is.
>>
>>206106
Pretty Undetectable too
>>
It would look all Zerged up, like the Human
>>
Op is coming back around 8 right
>>
>>206388
He said he had to move or some shit yesterday. So he'll probably take a bit if he finds time today.
>>
I'm back motherfuckers, post inc.
>>
>>204015
Tsatz sits idly on the edge of the now fully matured Hatchery, watching below as rows of eggs begin growing along its base - filled with the first drones of the colony. Inside, the larva twist and turn with the sounds of small bones cracking and being reshaped, muscles being woven, and screeches as vocal cords are tested. Within hours, a dozen of the small hound-sized workers are born, immediately setting forth to improve the cavern's terrain for the zerg, devouring rock to make flatter spaces so that future additions to the hive-cluster can take root, adding the minerals found to the collections of biomass from the earlier hunt.

Below on a cushion of creep, Isha writhes in pain as her birthing begins, the distended stomach moving in unnatural rhythms as the creature inside her attempts to escape. Her legs spread wider and two arm-like appendages of a small child force their way out, gripping her legs as it drags itself further and further until with a disturbing splashing noise of blood and other liquids it wrenches free, standing upright on two legs that belonged to anything but a human.

It rapidly grew in size before their eyes, at first the size and stature of a small toddler, before growing to the size of a teenager, and finally reaching the peak of its growth nearly 6 ft. high and with the musculature of a fully mature man.

It was an interesting sight to be sure, the thing stood on bipedal legs that seemed to unnaturally bend backward at the knee, covered in a thick green and purple skin, where a human's genetalia would be was a slit not unlike your own, hiding the true gender of the creature - if it had one. Further up, the torso of the thing seemed to be covered in brown plates of bone that hid what would be the pectoral and abdominal muscles. None of this compared to the arms and face of the thing - in the placement of human arms, long bone-like appendages stretched from it ending in sharpened blades of bone and small, sickly hands underneath them. The face was fascinating, it lacked a mouth, nose, or any of the distinguishing features of a human beyond two pitch-black eyes. The thing was bred to be a killer, and judging from its psionic presence in your mind the thing had inherited atleast a minor amount of its mother's ability - examining its genetic structure you confirm that it communicates psionically, but could probably do little else with that power, the genetic code further exemplified that the thing was a strong assassin, but would be weak in multi-combatant fights.

You look at Isha as she stands, blood covering the lower half of her body but quickly being mended by the Zerg mutagen - she looks to you with the insane grin from earlier, "And what do we name this new weapon my lord?"

"Shadeling" you conclude to her, a name fitting of such a creature.
(cont.)
>>
>>206566
---

The current status of the Swarm is weak, but is steadily growing with the addition of your new Hatchery. The zerglings have adapted slightly to the water in order to hunt more fish to collect biomass for the hive-cluster, ergo Tsatz no longer needs to hunt himself. And now you can grow a steady supply of Zerglings and Drones, to a maximum potential of 100 Zerglings until you find a way to improve your mental control of the swarm.

The Terrans, as your scouting confirms, are now on high-alert with the disappearance of the four soldiers you killed, though they have no idea what type of threat they face, sending platoons out to scout the forests every hour - above ground is very dangerous.

With the birth complete, Isha is now fully evolved into a zerg-terran hybrid, capable of vast strength in comparison to a normal man, along with psionic ability that neither of you know at the moment how to fully control or utilize.

> Where do we go and what do we do, lords of the hivemind?
>>
>>205308
>>205333
OP I think we are doing something along these lines as well as developed a flying insect scout
>>
>>206571
If they are patrolling the forest we should probably lay low. 100 zerglings won't be enough for what will come if we're found.
>Have the drones dig towards the ocean
We should be able to harvest biomass safely this way while we plan our moves against the terran.
>>
>>206571
>>206583
This will do for now.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>198752
>>
>>206597
Did you have a stroke anon?
>>
>>206592
>>206583

The drones begin digging out a large pathway that leads deep under the water, within two hours creating a small causeway for you and your minions to access the water without ever breaching the surface. Inside several fish try to swim in to the cavern, but quickly die as the mutagen in the creep responds to external threats. Several Zerglins are perched on the underwater rock wall, snatching at larger fish that are unlucky enough to pass by, dragging them out and up into the tunnel to be assimilated in to the swarm's reserves.

Poking your head out of the tunnel, you notice a massive structure pushing across the surface of the water, some form of Terran vessel that had come from somewhere far out in the Ocean.Tsatz follows it along the clifff-face under the ocean; the large machine headed down the coast several miles until arriving at what you assume to be some form of port that houses several of the large ships, but no smaller craft which strikes you as odd.

> And now? Remember that multiple small actions (I;e - drones building a tunnel) can happen per turn at my discretion.
>>
>>206633
Considering it's a monday night, probably best to leave this till tomorrow when I have a lot more free time/more people are on. Putting a pause on this and getting some irl work done.
>>
>>206633
We should investigate close to the port, it may be that research facility mentioned. Regardless it's helpful to know what's around us.

>Investigate
>Drones mine
>>
>>206597
It looks like Celebi from Pokemon

>>206644
Take your time
>>
We should start spawning some aquatic zerg. With all of the fish essence we've collected this shouldn't be difficult to accomplish. This would help us hunt for more seafood and scout the waters for any threat or points of interest like an underwater terran colony dome or lab.

Since we already have zerglings hunting for fish underwater we should evolve them to better suit the environment that they'll be working in. Sharklings?
>>
>>206770
I'm hesistant to start making fish zerg just because we have to lay low for now

Tf are we gonna do when we have to wage a land war against this Terran Colony/whatever this research center is?
>>
>>206566
>>206571
>Shadeling birth
Holy shit that thing sounds badass. Alright...so now we just need to figure out if Isha is a fluke, or if this is reliable or not. I'm curious if she had something special about her, or if we got lucky as hell.

>100 zerglings with drones making our hatchery nice and safe
That is a pretty sizable force. But we need to be careful and prepare. Have to try and move underground at all times. If the terran spot us they'll be able to shore up for the type of foe they fight. We must grow in secret. Quickly. Quietly. Until we're ready to overtake them.

Perhaps they've forgotten the swarm. But we'll be sure to remind them.

>Problem with control
We probably should see if we can find something psionic to expand our mind. Create a network of creatures to spread our senses. Yes basically Overlords. But maybe...make them less vulnerable. Ground based maybe.

Maybe we should try scouting out underground and get a feel for the scouting patterns. Picking off small forces would be a great boon in terms of biomass.

>Isha's gotten lots stronger
Oh shit, even better. We have less to fear from her being left alone. Question. In order for her to birth more warriors, does she need more of our...biomass or is she done for now?

Anyway yeah, my plan right now involves using the Shadling to help us wipe out the search parties one by one. Maybe we can cut down a few dozen terran before they start sending larger forces out. But that's just what I want to do.
>>
>>206633
>Finding a port
So we're not that far away it seems...hm

It seems we may have found a small offset of the main city. Let's try and scout it out next time, and see if this is connected to the larger city we know where most of the terrans lurk.

>>206902
I kinda agree with this also, since sea zerg would be awesome, but worrisome since they're probably easy to spot if they get caught in anything.

Anyway, I know I am late to the party I just wanted to put in my 2 cents before bed. See you tomorrow OP.
>>
>>207224
>That is a pretty sizable force. But we need to be careful and prepare. Have to try and move underground at all times. If the terran spot us they'll be able to shore up for the type of foe they fight. We must grow in secret. Quickly. Quietly. Until we're ready to overtake them.
I agree. The hive doesn't need to be aboveground to work. We'll just need to dig a huge cavern complex underground and make our hive cluster there.

>Yes basically Overlords. But maybe...make them less vulnerable. Ground based maybe.
So basically minor cerebrates/nydus worms? Overworms?

>Question. In order for her to birth more warriors, does she need more of our...biomass or is she done for now?
No we'll just need her to give birth to more females so that we'll use her daughters for breeding instead.
After that you guys are free to do whatever you want with her.

>>207231
>I kinda agree with this also, since sea zerg would be awesome, but worrisome since they're probably easy to spot if they get caught in anything.
We already got zerglings swimming in the ocean. Vanilla zerglings were specifically designed to run fast on the ground, not underwater. We'll just be modifying their anatomy a bit so that they can swim more efficiently underwater so that they won't get spotted and caught easily. Basically we'll make them amphibious.
>>
>>207260
>>207264

>Dig a network of tunnels
Funny enough I am pretty sure the Zerg do that naturally. It just so happens we're realizing now why it's so efficient.

>Overworms
Yeah, something like that. I was always a little confused why the Zerg's source of information gathering, transport, and control over their forces would hover in the air, a slow, fat defenseless target.

I'd like it if we could bury them. Or at the least make them armored, and give us time to respond if they're in danger.

>More daughters
I don't think the zerg can necessarily mate with themselves...but maybe. We'll see when OP returns I suppose.

>Already got zerglings in the sea
Yeah I suppose so. Maybe I am being paranoid in regards to being found out. I'd be game to modify them but maybe making something new would be better. Something specifically designed to be sea zerglings. Then we could give em all sorts of stuff like Sonar, webbed feet, gills, etc.
>>
>>207264
Zerg don't breed, they can't breed with themselves so a female Zerg wont do anything

This is why we should sacrifice Isha, stick her in the Hive and see if we can fuck with her DNA some more

>Overworms

That's a good idea, I like it. If we move them with some escorts then we'll be fine

>Sealings

I don't think we want it, it wont be that effective or much better than what we have now
>>
File: brain bug.jpg (107KB, 753x588px) Image search: [Google]
brain bug.jpg
107KB, 753x588px
>>207265
>I was always a little confused why the Zerg's source of information gathering, transport, and control over their forces would hover in the air, a slow, fat defenseless target.
For better reception I guess.

>I'd like it if we could bury them. Or at the least make them armored, and give us time to respond if they're in danger.
That would be pretty cool. Armored control worms. They'll practically become armored version of the brain bugs from Starship Troopers.

>>207273
>This is why we should sacrifice Isha, stick her in the Hive and see if we can fuck with her DNA some more
So basically we're going to make her Queen of Blades 2.0?
>>
>>207273
>>207281
>Overworms
I like the idea of keeping escorts with them, should we need to move them. The more I think of it though the more I realize they're kinda similar to Cerebrates. Only, not as powerful.

>Brain Bugs
Oh yeah. Just giant, armored slow moving things. They don't really do anything but they'd probably have tremorsense or something so they are able to see perfectly fine, and probably be mostly psionic, so they could keep the Zerg forces together easily.

And of course, all of them would be linked to us.

>Queen of Blades 2.0
I guess. Only, she'd be more of a broodmother than a powerful deadly leader. We're the leader here, after all. She's just kinda our side kick. You can say what you want but the old Overmind was sort of the sidekick in all of that nonsense.
>>
>>207281
>Queen Of Blades 2.0

Fuck no, if she was Queen Of Blades 2.0, she would be able to take our Hive from us.

We. Us. Tsatz. We are the Heart of the Swarm. We do not want some "Queen" to take it from us, no. We want her to be more effective, her Terran DNA is a bottleneck

It's a weakness and she can produce more of our brood. I'm thinking she can be more like Zagara or Abathur to our King Of The Swarm, BroodKing, HiveTyrant.

We need a cool title...
>>
File: Batcave_0015.jpg (550KB, 1024x637px)
Batcave_0015.jpg
550KB, 1024x637px
>>206633
>>206644
>>207273
>we need to hide
we need to seal up the cave entrance and dig more rooms underground and make it where the only way in and out is through an under water entrance. Like the batcave... Zergcave
>we need more Terran females
because i think shadling are a one time birth everything after is something different now that she is full zerg
>we need scouts
we need to make scouts and get them to come with us to check out the harbor
>>
>>207521
I still don't agree with the breeding of Terran females

We don't know how good Shadeling is and whether it is a repeatable experiment. Terran DNA is tricky to work with, the thread it weaves are tangled and messy
>>
>>207542
it would't hurt to try right also we would get decent soldiers for very little biomass also the female becomes a decent zerg it's a win win
>>
>>207558
But we don't want decent soldiers, we want the swarm, we want The Hive

Zerg want to improve the Swarm and The Hive, not need to use others.

We have Shadelings DNA now, we could probably produce knock-off versions ourselves if we build up our Hatchery
>>
>>207576
>Zerg want to improve the swarm, not need to use others
Uh...anon. that's all the zerg ever do is use others. That's like. Their entire thing. Our most basic unit-zerg and drones-are stolen from creatures on distant worlds.
>>
>>207583
True but perhaps I worded it poorly but we don't want to have to constantly take Terran females to produce this single troop type right?

We want to be able to assimilate the DNA and produce them ourselves right?
>>
>>207586
I am wondering what OP intends the terran females for.
Cuz I don't think he is implying we need them for every Shadling. Maybe just using them has a chance of producing something new?

Either way, I don't think you need to worry about our forces coming to rely on Terrans. We might have special units now and then but at the heart we are the swarm. Zerglings and shit will be our main forces unless we can find something else to mass produce.
>>
>>207558
Terran DNA inexplicably convoluted. Unnecessary spins upon spins upon strands. Sloppy coincidental randomness product of non-competitive, non-guiding environment. Inefficient organisms inevitably survive. Majority trash DNA. Trash. Can improve. Must remove. Make more efficient. Weave order from chaos. Still only useful to Hive in tapping existing biomass. Recycling cheap. Efficient. Compromise in quality logical. Spawning new Terrans of any strand illogical. Wasteful.
>>
>>207609
Mmm.
I do love me some Abathur.
>>
I'm liking the idea that all the players in this Quest are just parts of the Hivemind

Muh immersion is sustained

>>207609
This Anon knows, Terrans are terribly inefficient.
>>
>>207619
Yet amazingly adaptable, not to mention that some of the more amazing Terrans have a bad habit of scorching most Zerg, James Raynor anyone?

Man I just hope we dont have a situation where we are on a female hunt and we come across this colony that is understaffed with marines, but one of the females and her child wind up destroying the hive with nothing more than a flame thrower attached to a machine gun.
>>
>>207722
Yeah, unless we mind break all of them that's gonna be a risk, but it seems like she's controlled by the hive mind now
>>
>>207800
>>207722
at that point they are more zerg than human so i think we have nothing to worry about.Also its not that bad of an experience I would not be surprised if we get a crazy terran cult to sacrifice maidens to us.Heck i'd volunteer for it sounds hot.
>>
>>207834
> Not that bad
> Having a "much larger than the average male's" dick shoved into your anyus and have eggs injected to feed off your insides

Yeah, not that bad
>>
So when are we gonna start infecting the eco system? I was thinking earlier about how we'll acoid drawing attention to our existence, so why not a plague?

I'm sure the Zerg have some capacity to create a virus that lays dormant for awhile in humans and/or animals and then when the rate of infection is high enough, trigger it, and suddenly all the humans who have been exposed die and become biomass, or just become infected and zerged up

We need to cut whatever form of communication with the outside world this planet has before we play our hand, we are on the outskirts of the korprulu sector so we can probably get away with dominating this planet enough to grow into a sizeable swarm before having interstellar awareness of our existence

Shit we could even let the infection spread to other worlds and lay dormant (kinda like Niadra on the protoss murder mission in heart of the swarm)

Fuck I love this quest
>>
P.S if any drawfags are lurking I'm sure you would have a legion of people in this quest geeking tf out if you drew Tsatz or Isha for us
>>
>>207886
that's for the males not females
>Tsatz's mimic-penis slipped out from the protective slit between his legs, an overly large but similar shape to the male Terran's, he slid it into the crevice of the female, and in an instant flooded her with Zerg DNA in the form of Terran-compatible gametes.
>>
>>207592
a good wild card sounds awsome
>>
>>207970
I can't wait to test the shadeling/improve it for the future. But since it IS part terran it probably has a huge design flaw like everything else the zerg makes from terrans (Infesteds which are stupid at shit and die easily, and abberations which are scary as fuck but inefficient for mass production) probably gonna guess by Overmind's description that these things get BTFO when not stealthy
>>
So is underwater entrance batcave/zergcave a go, because we need to be stealthy while we are this small of an army.
>>
>>207995
Yeah, we already started the hive cluster inside the big cavern and built tunnels down in to the ocean
>>
We should also consider completely mining out the cavern so it's a large open space under ground. If the terrans discover us the tunnels will be to their benefit.

We may not need to do it now, but sooner rather than later.
>>
>>208087
I agree but we also need some secret exits just in case maybe with a false wall or something just to be safe.
>>
>>208115
So when is op coming back to entertain us?
>>
>>208589
Would be cool, love starcraft series just wish it wasn't always zerg all day everyday.
>>
i hope op starts up soon
>>
>>209442
Just stuck in class until 10 pm central U.S sadly
>>
>>209487

Awww, that sucks man.

Anyways. Whenever we get enough zerglings/roaches/ whatever troops. Let's make grounds with very little ground so that anything super heavy breaks it and falls right into our hive:

Ready to be used for biomass/ breeding, or in the case of armor: to be ripped apart and have the workings of them analyzed for weaknesses
>>
RIP
>>
>>213029
press f to pay respects
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>213029
>>213040
Hey shush, just because I don't run it two days doesn't mean I'm not ever running again
>>
>>214028
Let people know when you finish for the day and give a rough idea of when you intend to run again. It helps. Set up a twitter as well if you haven't already.
>>
>>214028
Than hurry up bum
>>
>>214028
Also make sure to start a new thread and link it
>>
Now truly dead. RIP
>>
>>224080
press f to pay respects
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.