[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercenary Quest Part 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

File: NatalyaandCo.png (3MB, 808x1055px) Image search: [Google]
NatalyaandCo.png
3MB, 808x1055px
Previous thread >>166454

You are Natalya Ilyushina, a non-Girtablilu scorpiongirl. Setting is the USSR during the start of WW2 where EVERYONE is a monster girl.

You were a mercenary, fired from the company after killing your team in a botched mission. You drink your days away in a pub in Opochka before deciding to take up some freelancing, heading to the town board you respond to various letters asking for help. On one of these jobs you meet a pragmatic hellhound named Eva. Heading to the same job, she attacks you, cracking your carapace and leaving you bruised to secure it for herself. In revenge you dislocate her arms at the elbow, dragging her off to an alleyway to question her. She doesn't seem to hold a grudge. She accepts your offer of help, carting her back on a trolley, she leads you back to her home, a makeshift settlement located under an overpass. It has a population of around 200, with its buildings constructed mostly out of out of corrugated metal.

You head to the back of an abandoned munitions factory to complete the job, you find a grisly scene, walls and dirt soaked with blood, a centaur shovels bodies into a van. Killing the centaur, you look around for a place to wash the blood and mud off your body. This is where you find an elf-child, Katya. You adopt her, bringing her back to camp. She's mature for her age, and very endearing. You take her back to camp in the same manner you took Eva, at MAXIMUM SPEED.

Returning to the munitions factory, you remove the bodies from the van with a shovel, use a tarp to cover the vast majority of blood stains and drive it back to the settlement where Ludya, the closest thing to a mechanic in the camp washes it for you.

You spend the next few days with Eva and Katya, building up your relationship with them. Katya doesn't seem keen on leaving your side, but Eva alleviates this by teaching her life lessons, how to survive on the streets and how to fire a gun. Confronted one night by an unruly hobo, she accuses you of wasting camp resources, eating their food while providing nothing in return. You remedy this by suplexing her, while also offering your services as a camp guard.
>>
>>198340
You head off to guard a shipment of katyusha rockets to Tskov. Halfway through the train ride, you get ambushed by Chechen nationalists. You lose some guards, but you manage to kill your attackers. You loot the corpses, noticing that they're armed with German weapons and equipment. The rest of the ride to Tskov is uneventful, punctuated only by a boisterous minotaur named Tatyana, in awe of your prowess in a firefight, asking if you would like to team up, fuck shit up. You accept.

On arrival, rockets safely delivered, you are approached by Major Vera, a spider-girl which offers to take you under her wing in the secret police, driving you all the way to her offices in the heart of the city. You decline to her disapproval. Heading back to the train station, Tatyana brings you to the apartment of her friend, Nina, in the outskirts of the city. Nina tells you that she'll bring you contracts, provided she sees a 30% cut of the profit. You agree.

Exploring the area, you are approached by a slime girl, who asks you if you could deal with a bully of hers, an ushi-oni heavy affiliated with the mafia. You accept, bringing Tatana along, you slit the throats of her friends while they sleep in a drunken stupor in the ushi-onis apartment. Peppering the body of the sleeping ushi-oni, Tatyana pierces her heart with a knife, getting covered with blood in the process. Overwhelmed with demonic energy, Tatyana turns on you. No choice but to kill her, you dissolve her body with your venom, loot the corpses of the dead mobsters and take your leave.
>>
>>198344

You head back to Opochka on a train, avoiding the soldiers looking for you with the help of a wolf-girl, she works under Major Vera but doesn't like the way the NKVD handles things. You drive the two of you back to the camp and immediately seek out Eva and Katya, warning them of your current predicament. Cut short by the arrival of soldiers, they go door to door looking for you and your friends. Six soldiers walk around the camp looking for you, their commander waiting outside. End result is that all are dead and the wolf-girl departs, warning you that Major Vera will not take this lightly. You bring Eva and Katya to the house next to the abandoned munitions factory to hide out in leaving all your weapons but the luger and mp-40 and a bayonet 600 rubles and the truck, you have quite an emotional farewell. You head back to camp to face the music.
>>
>>198415
CURRENT INVENTORY:

350 rubles

Weapons

1 X MP 40 with slings
1 X Luger with holster, attached to belt
1 X Bayonet

Ammunation

Belt with magazine pouches containing:
2 X 32 round MP 40 magazines
3 X 8 round Luger magazines.
1 X Torchlight with pouch, attached to belt

1 x Backpack containing

1 X Mirror
1 X Leaflet for a cage fight
1 X Key to the truck
1 X Flint & Steel
1 X Binoculars
1 X Entrenching tool
3 X FAD

CURRENT JOBS
A fight club at the bar. Paid 30% of earnings from bets.

How does she hold weapons?
Hands inside claws.

Please provide feedback and criticism of my writing. I'm trying to be historically accurate so please point out any inconsistencies
>>
just made this one hoping to link to it in the old thread but unfortunately it got archived.
>>
>>198422
remove key to truck, left that with Eva and Katya
>>
>>198462
I kind of automatically assumed that was the case.
>>
>>199030
Yeah but i erronously put it under out "inventory" which should only include things we have currently.
>>
>>199111
Well thanks for clarifying that. Are you writing the next post now or waiting for player input incidentally?
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Mercenary%20Quest
Here are the archived threads.
>>
>>199137
>>199222
i was doing stuff, writing now

also thank you for the link :3
>>
File: wellthatsscary.png (7KB, 1808x21px) Image search: [Google]
wellthatsscary.png
7KB, 1808x21px
>>199222
well that's just a really really weird coincidence. Thanks for going to the effort to archive em!
>>
>>199311
/tg/ likes mercenaries almost as much as it likes monstergirls.
>>
>>180628

>Bit of a time skip

You finish injecting the last of the bodies with your venom, their bodies and clothes steaming and bubbling as it takes effect. You didn't manage to find anything of interesting on the bodies, Olga must have already taken everything interest. You don't have anything to do but wait for the soldiers to arrive. You head back to Eva's shack to get a chair. The gravel inside still soaked with quickly congealing blood. You find a packet of sweets on the bed, along with that half-empty bottle of vodka. For some reason just the sight of the two things makes your eyes wet.

You take the sweets, vodka and chair with you. You avoid the stares of the residents as you make your wait out, placing the chair outside of the borders you get comfortable. Drinking the vodka, you toast to Katya and Eva, you toast to your fucked up situation, you toast to yourself. The pack of sweets is nearly empty now, you see why Katya likes them.

The sky starts to darken and with it, the air gets colder. Your jacket, shirt and ushunka fair well against the cold, but the packet of sweets is hardly enough sustenance. The dinner bell rings, and like one of Pavlov's test subjects, your stomach growls on cue. You try and forget about it, you doubt the residents would be so kind as to let you queue up after what happened last time. You abstain from drinking more vodka, having already finished about half of what's left, you'd like to keep your faculties.

So, you sit there in the cold with a hungry stomach, resolute in your mission to fix your mistakes.

You doze off, awakened when a gentle hand rests on your shoulder. Ludya moves to your front with a bowl in her hand, you feel the heat radiating from it. She says to you in a motherly tone, "You shouldn't stay out here in the cold like this, with nothing but vodka and sweets, people have died from less. Come back in, you can stay in Eva's place. At this time of night no one's going to see you. Come on Natalya, how you are acting now, it is not good for your psyche."

Do you go in?
>>
>>199428
'Thanks for the concern, but I don't think going back into Eva's place would be very good for my psyche right now doctor.'
>>
>>199447
>>199428

You tell her going back to Eva's place is probably a bad idea, as far as your psyche is concerned. You tell her you really appreciate her concern but for now, you'd rather just stay here for now.

She looks at you with sad eyes, "Okay, I do not approve, but i think i understand. Will you at least take this food?"

You accept, nodding your head you take the bowl in your hand. The heat rising off it energizes you, clearing the sleep from your head. Ludya leaves as you eat, returning as you finish up with a thick blanket. Retrieving the bowl she wishes you the best of luck and leaves you to your own devices.

The chair is not the most comfortable in the world but you manage to fall asleep regardless, the blanket doing a great deal to facilitate that.

You wake up to a cold frosty morning, your face numb where it isn't covered by the ushanka. You yawn and stretch your muscles, stiff from staying in the hard chair all night.

Your ass is getting sore from sitting in the chair for so long, you pace around the area, shaking your legs to get some feeling into them.

You can't help but notice that Major Vera hasn't arrived yet.
>>
>>199480
>insert prompt
>>
>>199480
Well this is just sloppy secret police work, Vera is more lax about this than I suspected. Go see Olga and ask if there was anything on the bodies relating to what they were doing here, copies of orders or anything like that.
>>
>>199547
>>199480

You decide waiting here doing nothing is unproductive, you seek out Olga, hoping that she'll tell you if she found anything of interest on the bodies.

Ludya greets you as you enter, there's some blood on her gloves, it seems she spends a lot of time in the clinic. "How are you? Sleeping in that chair all night can't have been comfortable."

You tell her it was manageable, you thank her for the food and blankets. Ludya brushes it off, "Nothing to thank, just making sure you don't die out there in the cold."

Well, you appreciate the thought. You ask her where Olga is, you have some questions you want to ask her. Ludya thinks for a second, "Around this time of day she's normally around the camp in a group just talking, sharing stories, having a good time. You'd have to look around for her, i'm not sure how wise it would be to walk around camp, but i talked to them at dinner last night, told them not to touch you. I would search for her on your behalf but i have a patient waiting for me, sorry."

You thank her for the information, it's just unfortunate you have to walk around the camp at a time where everyone is out and about. She gives you an apologetic smile as she heads back.

You start walking around camp, avoiding the death stares of those around, even the old babushka in the rocking chair looks away as you walk pass her. The children stop their laughs and run away as you approach. It stings, but you carry on looking.

You find her sitting in a little clearing, listening to a slime-girl tell a story. The story stops as heads turn, all eyes are on you as you approach. Eyebrows furrowed and foreheads creased their collective glares could melt snow. Olga looks at you a little bit less judgemental then the rest, "Can i help you Natalya?"

You say that she can, but you would rather speak to her in private. Those around her start murmuring but Olga stops it before it escalates. "Sure, let's go somewhere private. Follow me."

She leads you to the front of the camp where your chair is. She asks you to sit, you do. Backing away she creates about a one metre distance from you, it seems she doesn't trust you as much as you would have hoped.

"So? What did you want to ask?"

You ask her about what she found on the bodies of the soldiers, if there were anything like orders or letters from the NKVD.

She looks at you for a while, formulating her answer. "Nothing that would matter to you in your current position. You know, i thought you would be a good thing for this camp, thought you might have helped build some new houses, repair old ones but all you did was scar some children and scare everyone else. You know some people are packing up, ready to leave because of the soldiers? They don't feel this place is safe anymore and others are beginning to agree. This used to be a place where everyone could come to, get a hot meal at night, a place to sleep regardless of who they were but you fucked that all up, didn't you?

>wat do
>>
>>199616
I"LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF BITCH
Tell me what i want to know
*POINTS EVERY GUN WE HAVE AT THAT FUCKING BITCH*
>>
File: wotwhy.jpg (39KB, 225x248px)
wotwhy.jpg
39KB, 225x248px
>>199676
>>
>>199687
she gave us attitude
she looted our rightful loot
She Deserves a bullet in between her eyes
>>
imma write the next part tomorrow
>>
>>199616
We never asked forthis, we get harassed by some cunt, before simply refusing to join the secret police and having to run away and kill soldiers because of it.
>>
>>199981

This. It was something you couldn't control. You were rewarded with a witch hunt just because you were good at your job. You thought you could work and bring money home, but then this asshole couldn't take a no for an answer
>>
I just realized something, we could still have the eldritch horrors that anon was bitching about in this setting.
>>
>>201772
We could, ill have to do more research and itll be up to the players if it gets implemented.
>>
>>199616
"I never asked for this." You look her in the eyes. "Someone offered me a job with the secret police in Tskov and i refused. They got a bit upset and sent soldiers to hunt me, failing that they went after Katya and Eva. I'm just trying to protect them alright?" You sigh and rub the bridge of your knows, elbows leaning on your thighs. "Look, I thought i could help out, that offer to protect this camp was, and still is, a genuine one. This is all because some cunt couldn't take no for an answer. I just want them to be safe."

Olga's face softens, finally understanding your plight.

"We did not realise your situation was so dire, the secret police, that ... that is not enviable." She takes some time to pause. She breathes in deeply and exhales. "I apologise for what i said earlier, i just, this is a very important place for me and i cannot deny the fact you brought alot of chaos here even if you did not mean to. I'll try and see if i can dial down the hate for you but no promises. For now you should just stay here." She walks back into the camp.

Just sit here or...?
>>
>>202842
Stay here I suppose
>>
>>202842
Stay
>>
>>202842
Stay here. Not really any point waiting in front of the camp for soldiers that apparently aren't coming.
>>
>>204042
Stay as in stay in the chair
>>
>>204077
I thought we tracked her down in the camp. Well, it's not like we've got anything better to do.
>>
>>202842

You decide to remain seated in the chair, letting your imagination wander to pass the time. You think back to all the previous decisions you made, if you could have done anything different. You wonder what would have happened to Katya had you not gone to the factory, or how simpler your life would be had you not taken the train ride to Tskov. Futile thoughts but you can't help but wonder.

Fanciful thoughts start replacing them in your head as time passes, what life would be like with Eva and Katya, when all this settles down. Maybe you could move to a nicer city or to the countryside and get a house, live a quiet life, put all this behind you and was the blood from your hands.

You let your eyes droop and your head hang as you start to fall asleep.

You aren't sure how long you you were asleep but the misty sun hangs high up above as you are awakened by the sounds of engines rumbling in the distance. Well, you guess this is it.

You stand up and dust yourself off, placing the blanket on the chair, you take one last swig from the bottle of vodka. The packet of sweets no where to be found, blown away by the wind.

The sounds of the engines get louder and soon enough you see them in the distance, three trucks this time getting closer by the second. Their engines cut, the trucks stop on the road outside the camp, about 100 meters away from you. Soldiers unload from the truck, you count 24 in total that sat in the back. They line up in formation in front of you, rows of threes.

Major Vera herself alights from one of the vehicles, she greets you, "Ah, i see you have realised that running is of no use. I am glad you have decided not to continue running, would have been a hassle for both sides." She motions at the soldiers. immediately the front row raise their guns, training the barrels on you. Another motion sends out two more, one to hold you and the other to frisk you confiscating your guns, ammunition, knife and bag. The soldier removes the locket from your pocket, showing it to Major Vera. "Something sentimental hmm? Maybe from that girlfriend of yours? I'm not so cruel as to deny you that, give it back to her." The soldier places you back, another quick to confirm that you have been thoroughly disarmed, she places giant rubber bands around your claws and ties your tail to your leg. You feel almost violated, but there is nothing you can do. All the while Major Vera stands there, looking at you, smiling.

"Treat her nicely, we don't want our new recruit to be too roughed up before she even starts." They leave without causing any trouble.

The ensuing journey back to Tskov is uneventful. Two soldiers perpetually grabbing your arm, guiding you on where to go, another behind you ready to incapacitate you should you try anything. You sit in the back of the truck on the floor as they drive you to the train station, and squished in with soldiers in the train compartment. It is not very comfortable but you expected to be treated worse.
>>
>>204207

They push you out of the truck, stumbling as you jump off. Bringing you inside the building, they lead you to Major Vera's office. They push on your shoulders to make you sit in the chair and Major Vera dismisses the soldiers, leaving just the two of you in the room.

Leaning forward, elbows on her table, fingers interlaced palm facing downwards, her head rests on her fingers. "You know, when they told me you single-handedly killed six of my soldiers and one of my officers i couldn't believe it. Really really impressive work, you should be proud of your skills. I am willing to offer you the same deal as before, obviously with a few more restrictions but it shouldn't be too bad." She takes out the same forms she gave to you last time, along with another, stating the various restrictions imposed unto you.

Summarising the form:
1) You cannot leave your bunk without two armed guards.
2) Any contact with Major Vera will be with a liaison, no direct communication.
3) Any and all forms of weaponry to be issued only in the event of a mission.
4) Tail to be bound to the leg and stringer to be capped with a rubber dome at all times unless in the event of a mission.
5) Claws to be bound outside of the bunk.

Major Vera smiles as you look up offering you a pen. You have to remind yourself that all this is for Katya and Eva. You grit your teeth and clench your jaw in frustration but you sign the papers.

"Good!" She smiles and collects the papers, "i really do hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Obviously i can't allow you to stay outside so i shall have someone drive you to the camp, show you your room, you know, the usual things." You glare at the ground before the same soldiers as before grab your arms and forcibly turn you towards the door.
>>
hows the writing so far? i'm not sure if it's as good as it should/could be.
>>
>>204249
Bretty gud
>>
>>204249
Good mate
>>
File: NKVDCAMP.png (11KB, 831x731px) Image search: [Google]
NKVDCAMP.png
11KB, 831x731px
>>204244

The soldiers shove you into another car, much like the one Major Vera brought you in initially. The guards let you in as they flash their passes. The camp itself doesn't look very impressive, quite small compared to the mercenary compound you worked at previously.

The actual guard house is located in front, they wave their camp passes and the gates open to let you through.They stop the car, holding you with both arms like they are so fond of and lead you through the camp. Supposedly to your bunk. You see others around the camp, eating in the canteen, playing soccer or basketball.

You recognise a canteen, a track and field, a basketball court, the medical center and your new home. They lead you into the building, leading you up a set of staircases into a room. The bunks contain four single beds with a fan above each, there's an empty table in the centre surrounded by four chairs. Gray lockers are next to each bed. The windows are barred.

The soldier tells you snidely. "If you think the beds are indicative of you having bunk mates, you shouldn't get your hopes up. Major isn't risking putting you up with anyone." With a gun to your head one of the soldiers undoes the bindings on your claws and tail, removing the cap on your stinger they leave you in here alone. You hear the door lock as they walk away.

Well, this is... boring.

sorry for the lack of updates, been a busy few days, promise i'll try to write more but for now i think this is for today, sorry lads]/spoiler]
>>
>>204350
Ask for a promotion
>>
>>204350

There's nothing to do in this room, you looked in the lockers to find them all empty, you look out the windows but you don't have a very good view of anything, just some people smoking. You inspect the bed sheet and pillow case of the bed nearest you, it looks clean, and you flop down on it.

You seem to spend a lot of time waiting. At least this time it's fairly short.

You hear the door unlock and two soldiers enter, they aim their guns at you. "No, don't worry about that, i'm sure she'll be quite cooperative." Oh you know that voice. That wolf-girl enters your bunk, standing in the doorway.

"I've heard you are quite the proficient killer Natalya, six of our soldiers and one of our officers, impressive work if i do say so myself, and i say so. Major Vera has deemed it unnecessary for you to undergo the basic training that recruits have to undergo but would still like to know of your physical capabilities. If you would, please follow me."

You rise up from your bed only for the soldiers to raise their guns up again. They bind your claws and tail before letting you finally get up. Walking in the middle of the wolf-girl and the soldiers, you walk out to the track. You draw the attention of everyone you walk pass, it seems your reputation precedes you.

The wolf-girl orders the soldiers, "Untie her, we can't expect her to run with her hands and tail bound."

You thank her as you stretch your tail, and action elicit the cocking of guns. The wolf-girl ignores it, "you will be performing a series of exercises here so that we can get a rough gauge of your physical fitness. Push-up, sit-ups, pull-ups and a short 3 kilometer run. We'll start now."

Roll for each of the tests.
>>
>>206733
You wanna tell us what to roll?
>>
Rolled 56, 49, 45, 47 = 197 (4d100)

>>206733
>>
Rolled 99, 20, 20, 69 = 208 (4d100)

>>206733
>>
>>206761
oh sorry, it's been 1d100 for every roll.
>>
Rolled 95, 74, 90, 22 = 281 (4d100)

>>206733
>>
>>206733
>>206800
95 can go for sit ups instead.
>>
>>206801
can't choose, i'll use the highest roll for each category.
>>
Rolled 2, 12, 62, 40 = 116 (4d100)

>>206733
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 72, 2, 25, 93 = 192 (4d100)

So far it's
99 - Push ups
74 - Sit ups
90 - Pull ups
69 - 3km Run
>>
>>206808
99 - Push ups
74 - Sit ups
90 - Pull ups
93 - 3km Run

we fit af
>>
>>206809
>>206761
All we need are some even better sit ups and we'd be pretty close to Herculean.
>>
>>206814
The next test is to defeat the Nemean lion[/spoiler
>>
>>206816
Liongirl coat to keep us warm in the winter.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>206809
gotta improve our sit ups
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>206842
Toppest kek.
>>
Rolled 25, 5, 17, 90 = 137 (4d100)

>>206842
Well then.
>>
>>206846
>those rolls
oh my
>>
>>206846
I'm just gonna stop
>>
>>206809
>>206733

You take off your jacket and hat, leaving only your shirt, boots and pants. "Please," she says, "assume the push-up position, you have one minute to do as many as you are able." Slightly uncomfortable with your claws but you manage, she adjusts your form, pushing your back down, widening your arms, minor adjustments here and there. Satisfied, she starts the timer.

You haven't done push ups in a while but the movements come easy, up and down you crank them out as fast as you can while maintaining proper form. You get in the zone, spacing out as you keep repeating the movements. Beads of sweat form all over your upper body. The click of the stop-watch signals the end of the minute and you get up panting.

"I'm impressed! You managed 90 push-ups in one minute, i'm not sure even I could achieve that. Come, I am eager to see the rest." She gestures to one of the soldiers, "She'll hold your feet and knees as you do the sit-ups. Whenever you're ready."

You lie down, knees bent the soldier holds them steady, her face clearly uncomfortable at your tail as it has to pass through her legs. You have no ill-intentions, yet. You signal that you're ready and the timer starts. Slightly harder than the push-ups it appears your core isn't as strong as your pectorals. Every time your elbows touch your knees you fall back down making a hard thud sound on the rubber track. Your tail contracts slightly with every repetition, stinger swaying back and forth. Breathing heavier now, you get a few reminders to keep your fingers behind your ears as your elbows subconsciously reach forward. Your momentum slows down as you reach the end of the minute, abdominal muscles screaming as you tighten them.

You're unable to get up as the timer stops, the wolf-girl stands over you as you lay there panting. The soldier assisting you makes a hasty retreat away from your stinger. "Well done, not as good as i would imagine considering your previous performance but sit-ups are generally the weaker of the two. Still, one sit-up a second is not a bad attempt. Take a breather, there's a water cooler located near the toilets over there," She points to your left. "We'll start again in ten minutes.

You force yourself up, heading to the water cooler and toilet to get some water and to relieve yourself, respectively. As is always the case, a soldier follows you. She waits outside the cubicle thankfully and does not follow you in.

You head back to the track, a torso shaped sweat stains the rubber. You sit down and rest for a while until your time is up.

"Now if you please mount the pull-ups bars overhand style and we shall start. Do note that your chin will have to go over the bar, no kicking or flailing will be tolerated."
>>
>>206733
so i wrote the next part but lost it when i accidently hit backspace. imma take a break and write it later.
>>
>>206883
You grip the bar with both hands, hanging for a second before the timer starts. Explosively you pull up chin almost hitting the metal bar as your head rises above it. The first ten come easy, needing only short rests, but fatigue starts to set in and you find yourself unable to continue at your current pace. Rests in between each rep getting longer, you start struggling to pull yourself up. Your minute ends and you drop down panting. "Not bad at all, 18 pull-ups in a minute is very good. We'll have another ten minute break before we start the run."
You sit back down, placing your hands behind you you lean on them. You look around, observing those that watch you. They don't seem to shy away from your gaze, you get the idea that they don't like you very much.

Your mind blanks as you control your breathing, you aren't sure how long you sit there but the next thing you know is the wolf-girl telling you your rest time is up. "Six rounds around the outer track makes 3 kilometers, you should be fine. Start on my mark." You get up and head to your lane, "3...2...1...START" You take off, remembering to keep a steady pace as you run. The first three rounds are relatively easy, still managing to breathe through your nose, but your legs and chest start burning soon after, you slow down slightly, unable to keep your current pace and to supply your lungs with enough oxygen you have to breathe through your mouth. Just focus on putting one leg infront of the other, your mind blanks as you get in the rhythm, you finish your fifth lap. Somewhere in the sixth you start struggling, head down shoulders hunched you look like a minotaur getting ready to charge someone. You power through the last lap through sheer force of will legs and lungs screaming at you as their set on fire. Your breathing now quite audible you cross finish your tun, chest moving up and down you lean forward arms resting on your knees. It takes some time for you to catch your breathe. "Well done, 10 minutes and 33 seconds is a good time for a 3 kilometer run. I think we're done here for now though, the soldiers will escort you to the showers where you can clean yourself up."

She leans in closer, whispering in your ear. "We'll talk later." She tells the guards to make sure you have a towel and clean clothes before she heads off in the opposite direction.

>time skip

Clean and smelling fresh from your shower the soldiers undo your bindings and lock you back in your room. Soon after the wolf-girl enters alone. "What exactly is your plan anyway? I don't imagine you would let yourself get caught willingly."
>>
>>207027
Nothing
We rise through to ranks
Get paid
Murders some thugs
>>
>>207034
but what about our girls
>>
>>207039
We sent em the big paychecks.

We got food, water, and a roof. Maybe we need Eva cuddles, but we can manage.

Our missions was to get a job, and stop being homeless. We have succeeded! Quest over!
>>
>>207044
WRAP IT UP BOYS
>>
so any ideas for the next quest
>>
>>207069
We are a legionary in a war against carthage
We make choices and sheet
Get friends in the ranks
>>
>>207078
You can probably do the roman conquest of gaul
Its better..
>>
we'll see, i might start a new thread and ask for suggestions like i did for this one, except nothing too outlandish like... fucking monster girls.
>>
>>207069
Wait you're actually just going to end it here? That's pretty disappointing dude.
>>
>>207150
thought it was funny, but um, no im not actually ending it, was just taking a short break from writing.

Should be noted however that you should think about what you tell the wolf-girl
>>
>>207172
was contemplating it though

got caught up in the new total war, slipped my mind to clarify i wasn't
>>
nah actually i am ending the quest, don't really have the mmm, enjoyment writing more parts, feels more like a chore now. sorry guys.

Thanks for reading :D
>>
>>207027
Of course getting caught was part of our master plan.
>>
>>207296
Aw seriously?
Perhaps taking a break for a while might be the best idea.
And getting a twitter
>>
>>207296
I think this quest with monstergirls in a WW2 scenario was a bit off your element but I do enjoy the way you write. That said, I cant wait to see the next Quest--- and also that you get a Tripname as well as a twitter account will be crucial as /qst/ becomes more active

If anything, thank you for taking time to dull my pain of sitting all alone inside a room for 8 hours each day and I hope that you will find something enjoyable to write about
Summer is only the beginning
>>
>>207296
Damn, I was following this quest.
Perhaps you should have this quest on hiatus instead?
>>
>>207047

(Im >>207044)

WHAT THE FUCK.

I WAS KIDDING.

Im hoping for a hiatus, pls.
>>
https://twitter.com/MercenaryQuest
no promises if it's coming back but here you go lads.
>>
Hiatus? That's too bad, although I can see why. There's not much that can be done after being forcefully recruited into the red army besides the cooldown between missions and escaping is a big no because it would go against the reason to let yourself be caught in first place
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.