[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godzilla Fanboy Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 25

File: part 1.png (17KB, 920x574px) Image search: [Google]
part 1.png
17KB, 920x574px
You are a young, kinda chubby, huge monster that has just risen out of the sea. Ever since you were a hatch-ling, you have been fascinated with the Godzilla franchise, watching that towering decorator destroying the urban sprawls, and going through space and time to fight other monsters and save galaxies. You though it was just the raddest thing ever and you aspire to be like him one day, wrecking anything and everything that you see in your path. You've had some basic training (watching the movies) and you think you're ready for the big fish. You go out to the nearest, biggest city you can find. What do you do first?
>>
>>19626
I come out of the Puget sound and head straight to the space needle.
>>
File: part 2.png (26KB, 1372x718px) Image search: [Google]
part 2.png
26KB, 1372x718px
>>19643
Despite not being anywhere near Seattle, you decide that this is city is not good enough for you. You instead head on over to Seattle, Washington via Puget Sound. You are now near the space needle. Now what do you do?
>>
>>19666
Godzilla always just gets right down to business, right? There's no reason we can't do that! Find the biggest building within waddling distance and try to knock it over!
>>
File: part 3.png (23KB, 1097x623px) Image search: [Google]
part 3.png
23KB, 1097x623px
>>19897
You do admit that you are very much new to this, considering you've never done this before. But then, you remembered something: The king of all monsters never asked so many questions! He just went right to the point and just destroyed every city he's ever been in! Considering the space needle is the closest and tallest building withing waddling distance, you start at it

Damn, he made it seem ALOT more easier in the movies! You try and muster up all of your strength that you have, but to no avail! This tower just refuses to fall! "There simply MUST be an easier way to do this!", you thought to yourself!
>>
>>20024
Try our atomic breath! We can work on our muscles later, but surely we must be able to do this.
>>
File: part 4.png (52KB, 1376x1368px) Image search: [Google]
part 4.png
52KB, 1376x1368px
>>20136
You've tried many times before to do an atomic breath, but every time you do it never comes out. You decide however, to just try it again just to humor yourself, I mean, it's not like anything else is going to happe-
>>
File: PART 5.png (98KB, 1376x2084px) Image search: [Google]
PART 5.png
98KB, 1376x2084px
>>20276
NO. FUCKING. WAY.

You JUST did an atomic breath! You're absolutely dumbfounded by this! A sudden burst of adrenaline and excitement washes over you! You feel like you can now take on anything!
>>
>>20288
Start dancing around the city cause you are so happy.
>>
>>20288
We're awesome! Did anyone see us? Are we intimdating yet? Let's take out another building! Or, if that doesn't work out, let's at least celebrate with a burger and fries. We've earned that much.
>>
File: part 6.png (26KB, 894x964px) Image search: [Google]
part 6.png
26KB, 894x964px
>>20333
>>20347
In your state of pure joy and happiness, you decide to playfully frolic around downtown, while also destroying a few buildings here and there with your breath

You think to yourself that after you're done with this that you might also get some grub later to congratulate yourself
>>
>>20428
Screaming peasants seem yummy enough
>>
File: part 7.png (77KB, 938x2067px) Image search: [Google]
part 7.png
77KB, 938x2067px
>>20446
You then realize that you don't even need to buy food anymore. There's fresh meat everywhere that's just ripe for the taking! Now granted, you've never eaten a human before, but still, you want to try and steer on the edge of optimism when it comes to things like these. It's try best to try new things, mostly.

Yeeeeah, you think you're not really ready for that. You think maybe it's just be best for now to just stick to burgers and fries. I don't know, maybe human is just an acquired taste???
>>
Return to the sea and eat a nuclear submarine, it's the quickest way to increase kaiju power.
>>
>>20616
Post a roar about your recent exploits on roarer (monster version of Twitter)
>>
>>20663
Why not Critter?
>>
>>20616
Look for a nemesis, ally, or a general competitor. How else did Godzilla have adventures and become a revered symbol of justice, beyond a mere mindless destruction beast?
>>
File: part 8.png (13KB, 1720x444px) Image search: [Google]
part 8.png
13KB, 1720x444px
>>20644
You decide to head home for now and wait for a new day. On the way, eating a submarine just so happen to be nuclear powered to fuel your breath. You think that today was very productive for you. And hope that the next day will be just as much.
>>
>>20695
Mom asks where you have been.
>>
>>20667
Because you can't crit
>>
>>20695
Tell our parents what we did today, consider going to school tomorrow
>>
File: part 9.png (47KB, 656x1276px) Image search: [Google]
part 9.png
47KB, 656x1276px
>>20663
>>20730
>>20744
You decide to onto Roarer to boast about your destruction! You even have some new human friends! A shame though, your dreaded mother has to ruin all the fun like she always does
>>
>>20798
Godzilla likes your post. Gasp!
>>
>>20798
You seem to be getting pretty well known. Maybe you need a new outfit for destruction?
>>
File: part 10.png (9KB, 515x327px) Image search: [Google]
part 10.png
9KB, 515x327px
>>20848
You find that somebody named "Godzilla" liked your post. You ignore him though as he's probably just a poser. You also know that Godzilla is just a movie and you know deep down that sadly he does not exist. Unless you somehow meet him in the flesh, you decide to just steer on the suspicious side
>>
>>20897
Go to school, meet up with your friends and talk about what you did this weekend before class.
>>
>>20928
K but I'm probably going to di the rest of this tomorrow. This was really fun so far, thanks for participating!
>>
>>20949
Night OP
>>
File: 689229.jpg (25KB, 460x255px) Image search: [Google]
689229.jpg
25KB, 460x255px
>>20897
This is already really promising. I'm definitely going to be following this.
>>
File: part 11.png (15KB, 782x270px) Image search: [Google]
part 11.png
15KB, 782x270px
>>20877
>>20928
>>20949
Alright I'm back, thought I may or may not be going somewhere later today and in case I am you might have to wait a bit. Anyways:

You woke up this morning, had some nice breakfast, with your parents telling you how proud you are on your first urban destruction, and now you're at Mid-Pacific Ridge High School as still a freshman. You need to get to your first class and you see Jackson Jones, the most handsome-est guy in Ridge High. You REALLY need to get to class right now, but you're not sure what to do in his handsome presence.
>>
>>29545
Be Handsome Jones. Be a healthy teenage rolemodel today and make sure you're on class on time, you made sure to study hard for those exams last night, and being a straight A student and managing the title of a general delinquent is hard, but it must be done.
>>
File: part 12.png (10KB, 782x270px) Image search: [Google]
part 12.png
10KB, 782x270px
>>29666
Bro, you're like Jackson Jones right now dude. You're like the COOLEST guy in the whole school. Right now you're trying to score with this sweet ass bae when that little freshy nerd comes by you. You feel the need to bash his head in for being such a nerd, but instead you choose not to right now. Also homework is for bozos lol.
>>
File: part 13.png (5KB, 343x231px) Image search: [Google]
part 13.png
5KB, 343x231px
>>29712
... As much as you DO think this though bro, you still need to get to class and just stoop to their bozo level for a little bit dude. As of now, you tell your bae that you have to get to class and that you'll see her later
>>
>>29758
Be Bae, shame our valiant hero unnecessarily. Promise to make it up to Henry later, then ditch school for bad habits because of the problems you have at home.
>>
File: part 13.png (6KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
part 13.png
6KB, 377x264px
>>29784
You are now Bae. You are one of the prettiest girls in Ridge high. You usually don't talk to Freshies that much though, but you feel now that it's appropriate
"*sigh*... I don't know WHAT I'm going to do with Jackson, new kid." The kid seems a bit confused
"uuuh... d-do i know y-you?" he says
"It's like..." you go on. "I know there's some good in him, like I'M not the greatest person person here either, but he's such a bully to everybody. I don't know, I think maybe I can get some of that good out of him eventually."
"Ookay..." The kid's a bit confused but interested
"Anyways, I'm sorry that he beats you up all the time. He probably does it to vent out all his anger. Anyways, I have to go. I have some... 'unfinished business' I have to attend to at home..."
>>
>>29882
Resume world-conquering as our hapless protagonist, who realizes the importance in learning. We must elevate our potential to become champion and rule with a firm-but-fair demeanor.
>>
>>29882
Go back to being Henry, this is getting weird
>>
File: part 15.png (54KB, 1176x1224px) Image search: [Google]
part 15.png
54KB, 1176x1224px
>>30036
>>30092
So... after THAT happened... you are now Henry again. You get into Mr. Fuzz's class when your friend Delph starts to ask you something
"Woah... so, did you like, *snort* actually go to Seatle and mess it up?"
"Umm..."
"I heard it on the news and it was just SO cool! *snort* I couldn't imagine doing something like that!"
>>
>>30202
Be offended by his haughty snorting.
>>
File: part 16.png (9KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
part 16.png
9KB, 564x447px
>>30216
Dude, what is your problem!? The poor kid has asthma! I will admit it can get annoying at times, but it's not like he can help it or anything! Plus he's really sensitive, if I tell him his snorts are annoying and stuff it might really break him! Especially considering I'm one of his only friends. How about you just buzz off with your anti-asthma shit or whatever
>>
>>30258
Realize you're a bad person for being his "only friend" out of pity, using his disability as a soapbox to make you seem high and mighty since that makes him lesser than you, it being a "disability". Then talk about your new Kaiju deck in yugioh
>>
>>30258
Fuck off, pathetic Godzilla wannabe. If you mess with him you mess with me, are you looking for a fight?
>>
>>30258
Talk to Emo Emu in the desk behind you
>>
File: part 17.png (45KB, 1216x1788px) Image search: [Google]
part 17.png
45KB, 1216x1788px
>>30303
You look behind your desk to see what that dark mass is behind you.
Oh, it's just... uhh... actually nobody really knows his name. You heard his family recently moved from The Arctic Circle. He doesn't talk much and mostly leaves people alone, but you heard that he is able to REALLY fuck you up if you try and mess with him, so you don't think now would be the best time to do so...
Oh! Anyhow, you hear the teacher coming into the classroom!
>>
>>30418
Show your teacher your atomic breath. They totally not an abusive alcoholic, right?
>>
>>30418
Atomic breath away the door to help out your teacher and impress the class
>>
>>30418
Atomic Breath the emu
>>
File: part 18.png (64KB, 1088x2808px) Image search: [Google]
part 18.png
64KB, 1088x2808px
>>30430
>>30445
"Hello everybody. As you all know I am Mr. Fuzz, and I am here to teach."
You considered showing off your newly found atomic breath for the whole class to see, but before you can, he starts to speak
"Oh yes, and how can we forget! The new kid who single-handedly took down Seattle, Washington!"
You gasped. He was referring to you! Maybe he's about to reward you with something or-
"I want you to see me after class."
Oh. Or maybe not.
>>
>>30602
Atomic breath the teacher
>>
>>30602
atomic breath the teacher.
>>
>>30602
Wait out the class
>>
>>30602
panic
>>
File: part 19.png (76KB, 1030x2614px) Image search: [Google]
part 19.png
76KB, 1030x2614px
>>30635
>>30642
>>30741
In a sudden panic, a short burst of your atomic breath randomly comes breathes out of you, slightly damaging the ceiling above you
The teacher looks puzzled. "Why did you do that?"
You take a short pause before answering "I don't know!" You exclaim, visibly shooken
>>
Get sent to the principal's office.
>>
>>30796
Atomic breath in nervousness as a defense mechanism against him judging you.
>>
>>30796
CHECK TO SEE IF EMO EMU REACTED
>>
>>30796
Aim it at the teacher THEN atomic breath
>>
>>30796
Check if your spaghetti is still in your pockets.
>>
File: part 20.png (44KB, 1048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
part 20.png
44KB, 1048x1536px
>>30642
>>30796
You wait 6 hours later and come back to his class. You start to explain "Look, I'm so sorry about the ceiling! Please! I'll pay for all the damages! I-I'll-"
"Oh what?" He says. "I don't care about that. These ceilings are super cheap. The damn thing was probably gonna break any time now"
"Oh. Well... good." You feel a bit of relief come over you
"Listen, I want to follow me to the gym." He says
You are now at the gym with Mr. Fuzz. "Alright. So you want to be able to take down more cities like you did?"
"Umm... Yes! Yeah I do!" you say
"Okay... I want to train you" he tells you.
>>
>>31006
Atomic breath the teacher.
>>
>>31006
Atomic breath the teacher. come on do it this is a great time to show him your moves
>>
>>31006
Get naked. After all that shirt hinders your diaphragm. Then use your additional lung capacity to atomic breath the teacher
>>
>>31006
>>31097
This. Also refuse his offer.
>>
File: part 21.png (43KB, 1040x1416px) Image search: [Google]
part 21.png
43KB, 1040x1416px
>>31023
>>31060
Oh god... you can just feel more coming out..,
Fuck. Thankfully it just came out as a puke-like substance this time around
"Okay... for starters" he explains "I'm gonna need to teach you how to control that shit."
>>
>>31006
Accept his offer eagerly but accidentally atomic breath him.
>>
>>31138
Channel all your rage and atomic breath him again.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>31116
>>31138
>>
>>31138
GET NAKED
>>
>>31138
fucking god damn just atomic breath him jesus
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>31173
>>
File: part 22.png (25KB, 1052x936px) Image search: [Google]
part 22.png
25KB, 1052x936px
>>31116
>>31190
"Thanks for the offer, Mr. Fuzz. But I think I'll be better off on my own-"
He stops you in your tracks. "And just where do you think you're going?" he says
"You may have gotten Seattle, but don't think for a second that you'll be able to take on the bigger cities. Do you really think you're ready for Tokyo? New York? Shanghai? Cities with populations in the millions? Hundred millions!? No... Seattle is a city with only 600,000 populations. You can't go into these places without any basic training."
"Alright... so what do you want me too do?"

>>31239
calm down bud I'm getting to that
>>
>>31327
Reply to his snide insults with an atomic breath to the face.
>>
>>31327
REFUSE HIM AND RECRUIT EMO EMU AND BAE, SINCE THEYRE LITERALLY THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST
>>
>>31327
Atomic breath
>>
>>31327
Shoot him in the face
>>
File: part 23.png (98KB, 1040x3656px) Image search: [Google]
part 23.png
98KB, 1040x3656px
>>31345
>>31405
>>31500
"Wait here a sec!" He says
"... okay"
".. shoot me with your breath!"
>>
>>31519
Punch him
>>
>>31519
Decline his offer and go recruit emo guy to join your monster gang.
>>
>>31519
>unsheathes atomic breath, and teleports behind u
>>
>>31519
Tell him Emo has a bigger "sword" than him.
>>
>>31519
Dont shot breath punch him in the face instead
>>
>>31519
Atomic Spirit Bomb him, then recruit Emo Emu and Bae
>>
File: part 24.png (21KB, 1084x836px) Image search: [Google]
part 24.png
21KB, 1084x836px
>>31531
>>31540
>>31560
!!!
"Nah fuck that you cunt Imma go to Bae's"

Sorry to leave you all on a cliffhanger but I gotta go now. Be sure to be here tomorrow.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.