[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopunk Quest - #14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1462752273542.png (144KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462752273542.png
144KB, 319x400px
Recap:
You're a Biotech student and Bot-battle enthusiast who has awoken in a post-apocalyptic world, were you're last normal human alive. Other species of Homo Sapiens now populate the planet.

- The "beautiful" Nymphs: Descendant of the rich crowd who favored gene-modding themselves, and therefore, have survived the biological warfare and artificial diseases without needing to depend on treatments.
- The stoic and strong Titans: Descendants of Super Soldiers, mass-produced superhumans to be used in the war.
- The powerful and wise Witches: Originally human, they originated from your time, before the apocalypse, and have sustained themselves until now by bio-engineering themselves to the extreme, and "eating" other humanoids to replenish their tissues.

Characters:

Red's City
-Red Witch: The first witch you met, and an expert in mechanical technology. Enthusiastic, arrogant and self-centered. Stole Witch-technology from Blue to make her what she is now. She has a harem of Nymphs which she uses as livestock, back at the city.
-Adam: The leader of the Red Witch's Nymph harem.
-Laura: Nymph child the Red Witch used as a human bomb which you saved.
-Pampi: Former member of Red's harem, Blue's current apprentice, and your main aid in healing Jenny. Insightful and affectionate, but easily gives into pressure. Ridiculously proportioned Nymph, and one of your lovers.
-Jenny: The closest thing you have to a daughter. Has a child-like passion, and loves books, but he can't read. She is a Nymph you've rescued from being fully digested by the Red Witch, and you've spent a lot of time trying to reverse the damage she has sustained.

Titan Village
-Blue Witch: The inventor of the Witch technology, and living patron saint of the Titan village. Old, patient and maternal. She is an incredibly powerful, but crippled ally, who needs to rest often due to her self-sacrifices for the greater good.
-Black Witch: One of Blue's former apprentices. A titan-witch. Tina's mother and an expert in psychology. Loving and kind but Machiavellian and cold to achieve her goals. Obsessed with the mental limitations Titans have, such as being unable to lie, and their lack of individualism.
-Keiko: A gigantic Nymph/Keiko mix, larger than any other due to liger-like hybrid vigor. Naïve and impulsive, but with a good heart. Finds you immensely attractive because you're neither a Titan or a Nymph, but "right in between".
-Tina: The Black Witch's daughter. Ambitious and insolent. Currently, the only Titan who can lie.
-Titan Elders: Religious group of aged titans which live underground, take care of Blue, and lead the younger ones above.
-Rodri: Gruff titan who went with you on an expedition. A trustworthy man.
-Charles Smith: An Angel. Historian who helped the Titans found their village and religion. Cowardly, but good-natured.

(Cont.)
>>
File: ee.png (76KB, 886x393px) Image search: [Google]
ee.png
76KB, 886x393px
>>193238

You knew that the Red Witch was going to trade off Tizona - the only weapon that could kill a Witch, to someone from 'Glitter Island', which was guarded by the Nalcor - a gigantic mech who is stranded on the island.

The problem with Glitter island was that Nalcor. Apparently, Glitter Island got that name from the graveyard of mechs that surround it, enemies which the Nalcor had defeated.

But why would the Red Witch want to sell off the only item that can kill her, given her obsession with her own survival and immortality?

It was a question you mulled on in Pampi's hut, as you ate lunch - chicken with cucumbers. No sauce, no dressings, just that. Titan cuisine was rather bland, but you've gotten somewhat used to it already.

You noticed that there was an odd, muffled sound coming from that new choker Pampi made for herself, when she poked it, and she was poking it a lot recently. It was like a suction cup being attached and detached or something - you couldn't hear it too well.

"Can I clone you?" Pampi then asked, out of the blue. Her pupils turned into hearts as she looked at you, as they had recently developed to do.

"What?" you muttered into the piece of chicken you were putting into your mouth as you blinked. You pulled it out and looked at her. "Clone? Why?"

"J-Just say yes or no!" she chuckled, uneasily. "And, it wouldn't be full cloning, that would take way too long to grow and harvest, not to mention like, I'd have to use up so much material just to make something like that..."

She was right. Harvesting skin like you've done for the Demon Box was fairly easy, but things more complex than that were more troublesome.

"...But anyways! Y-yes or no?" she finalized, looking at you with pleading eyes as she started to knead that choker of hers into her neck with two fingers.

Cloning?
>Sure, no problem.
>No. It's out of the question.

Her new choker
>Ask her about what it is, it's important.
>Ask her about it, but don't try to insist if she is reluctant to answer.
>Don't bring it up.

>Write in
>>
File: UcxBBZz.png (54KB, 344x309px) Image search: [Google]
UcxBBZz.png
54KB, 344x309px
-Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/Valencia_qm
-Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/sWXHt
>>
Flamel's didn't work out?
>>
>>193278
I might try it out again some other time.
>>
>>193249
More answers about the cloning before you get that yes or no.
And while we are one questions, why do you keep poking at your choker?
>>
File: Animation.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Animation.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>193433
"Why do you keep on poking your choker?" you asked her.

You were going to try to dig out more answers out of her. This was your body and genes after all, and despite Pampi has proven to have the best intentions...iiit was still your body.

"And like cloning, for what?" you added. "What purpose?"

She blushed and looked aside, with a grin. "Aaaah, well...". Her finger went to her neck, as if she was going to poke it again

"See, you're going to do it again." you said.

"I..." she stammered. "I've cloned your lips." she said.

You rose an eyebrow. Then, your eyes widened. That had to be by you felt that pain in your lip. She had taken a sample.

"It helps me when I'm nervous." she said, as she undid the choker, her head leaned downwards in embarrassment.

She showed the inside for a moment, revealing some simple biotech and a crude copy of your lips within, and then quickly slipped it away.

"I want to make more stuff like this." she said.

You sighed. If Keiko was a bomb of being sexual, Pampi has a bomb of being clingy.

"I-I..." she stammered, and then rose a fist, and rose her face to look at you with a face of determination, her heart-pupils pumping. "I-I want to lace my...My underwear with the skin of your h-hands!"

You looked back at her, stunned for a moment at her outlandish request. Then, you chuckled, and held your chin to think of your answer. Having your genes go around was a minor danger. Just some skin or tissue might not be an issue, but considering how much biotech might've advanced, it was still not guaranteed that having Pampi run around with cloned pure-human tissue wasn't dangerous. However, have had the Demon Box laced with your own skin for a lot of time now - weeks, so if it was a problem, it was likely that it should've arose as a problem earlier - which it hasn't.

Choker
>She can keep it, even if she did make it without your permission
>She has to dispose of it.

Cloning?
>Yes
>No

>Write in
>>
>>193562
>Dispose of the collar
>No cloning

Better to keep her attached to us rather than cloned bits and pieces, IMO.
>>
>>193562
Keep it, clone more
In case we die, a backup sample of our dna is important.
>>
>>193562
>>She can keep it, even if she did make it without your permission
>Yes

But she should make some minor genetic modifications to devalue it to anyone we don't know.

Also we should fuck Pampi
>>
>>193562
>>193893
More concerned about what she grows and her attachment shifting more to wanting us around her at all times in a far more creepy fashion.
No choker for doing it w/o our permission.
No cloning unless we want to come home to more of ourself laying around.
>>
>>193562
>She can keep it, even if she did make it without your permission
>No
>>
Valencia why
>>
>>196841
I'll continue in a bit lol.
>>
>>196859
I'll continue tomorrow better, too tired
>>
Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 3685 (1d10000)

>>
Rolled 2835, 6427 = 9262 (2d10000)

>>
>>197747
Stop.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.