[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rift Research Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Anomaly.jpg (86KB, 580x330px) Image search: [Google]
Anomaly.jpg
86KB, 580x330px
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Rift%20Research

The cage will have to do, the creature squirms a bit as he is placed in it but doesn't seem to do much more then belt out a Sosuga Hugabuga or two.

After such an eventful and hectic first day on the job you decide to keep strictly to your administrative tasks. trying your best to avoid the Rift Chamber for as long as possible. Nothing else comes out of it for the next couple days and from the observers reports it seems to be back to business as usual.

Samantha Frine sends you a list of potential research projects that she thinks can produce results.

>Examine energy spike readings from Anomaly event(negligible scanner improvement)
>Study the physical structure of the creature, tentatively designated as Imp(material information)
>Catalog Imp language(negligible benefit, bonus from Resource Management)

You also go over the general operating needs of the Facility. You can also change security protocols and prepare orders for equipment as well as construction of facility buildings.

>Change Orders? Currently rotations of 3 on perimeter, security room, and internal.

>additional equipment order? Weapons, armor, other?

>Buildings? Small Airstrip for light aircraft, additional living space, other?

You don't have a fixed budget, but spending to much might be frowned upon. Also the more materials you ship in and disappear off of official operations ledgers will increase the risk of the outside world taking notice of your facility.(this is reduced by your PPO)
>>
>>191431
>Study the physical structure of the creature, tentatively designated as Imp(material information)

>Additional Equipment
Bigger weapons, in case more of those Imp things, or bigger, come through.

>Building
A containment facility for creatures and artifacts that come through the Rift.
I think everyone can agree that if things are going to come through, then we need a place to put them.
>>
>>191492
Sounds good
>>
File: Map(1).jpg (219KB, 934x695px) Image search: [Google]
Map(1).jpg
219KB, 934x695px
I need a bit more then just bigger weapons.

For the building, do you want to add a sub-level (more time/less materials)
or a new building (materials and about a month. there is a limit to the space you have
>>
>>191966
HEIAP/tranq/JHP ammo
Some big ass machine gun we can mount in front of entrance to chamber or holding cell
Also put place where we will hold horrible monsters underground
>>
I'm being called away. seriously this week was supposed to be open. I'll start again tomorrow...
>>
>>191966
A single heavy machine gun, meant for anti-vehicle work, mounted inside the Rift chamber and operated remotely from the security room and from a console outside the chamber.

Assault rifles, flashbangs, frag grenades, CS gas, combat auto-shotguns with slugs/buckshot/beanbags, tasers for the security team.

SMG's and shotguns in emergency weapon lockers outside the Rift chamber, and a single weapon locker with handprint lock inside the Rift chamber.

A single flamethrower, and an RPG with 2 dozen rockets, just in case.
>>
>>192016
Agreed, plus restraints, catch-poles, and some body armor suitable for manhandling unknowns.

>>191431
Additionally, the Rift Chamber needs at least an observation deck, partition, or shroud added to shield observers and protect sensor equipment to some extent.

Also, we need to convert an apartment into a more secure area, to double as containment while construction is underway, and later on it can serve as a brig.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.