[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's in the forest, /qst/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: tegaki.png (28KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
28KB, 800x400px
You find yourself on the path to a forest, with nothing but your backpack and a winding road ahead. You have no recollection of what happened before this point, and you have no idea what liuk
>>
>>191150
Check the backpack.
>>
>>191150
Let's see what we have in the pack.
>>
>>191150
Check the backpack. Maybe there's a map telling us where we are.
>>
File: tegaki.png (38KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
38KB, 400x1200px
>>191176
You check the backpack, finding a map, a compass, a bag containing 5 dirtfruit, 30 gold, a coupon for 50% off all soap products at any Fenrir Mart location, and Zippo lighter.

You suddenly remember your talent to do sick Zippo tricks that you learned to try and impress girls. Your memories are coming together slowly, but you don't even know your name. You decide to call yourself Zippo.
>>
>>191266
>dirtfruit

Not a very appetising name.

Look at the map.
>>
>>191266
Check the map.
>>
File: tegaki.png (26KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
26KB, 800x400px
>>191274
After brushing up on your Zippo skills, you look at the map. You are currently facing north, and the path heading into the forest is leading into the east. Straight east is a building that isn't labeled, and north from the fork is a river and then a place labeled "Fort Klein." North of the fort is a swamp, with a mountain range to the west.
>>
>>191312
Head east. It's not like we have much of a choice, anyway.
>>
>>191312
Head east.
>>
>>191312
Head east. Look out for SlenderMan
>>
File: tegaki.png (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
64KB, 400x400px
>>191366
You begin heading east, the winding trail of the forest getting more over grown, and the shafts of light cutting through the darkness of the treetops. As you walk the trail, the leaves shake above. A figure jumps out from the sea of leaves and jumps in front of you. A hooded mage casts BIND on your legs, rendering your lower half immobile, standing up. She says: "give me all of your gold, or i'll cut your throat open." She pulls a knife out of her sleeve, holding it in front of you, out of your reach.

She's kinda cute.
>>
>>191605
Say a cheesy joke/do a zippo trick. Maybe that'll calm her down a bit.
>>
>>191605
>That was a pretty a-mage-ing spell.
>I'm actually a fire mage myself.
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 800x400px
>>191615
>>191627
"That was a pretty a-mage-ing trick, I'm actually a fire mage myself," you say, smirking whipping out your zippo and doing some sick tricks.

She is confused at first, but after two hours of straight zippo flipping she clearly has become infatuated with you. She decides to join you in your quest to do... something.

"So where are we going?" She says.
"Uhh, like, i dunno, I'm just happy that you're seemingly the only girl that liked my zippo tricks" you say back.
"No seriously where are we going?"
>>
>>191719
East, towards... Uh... Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu Castle. Yeah, that's right.
>>
>>191719
>To find myself. By walking east.

Then gaze into the middle distance.
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 800x400px
>>191729
"East, towards... Uh... Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu Castle. Yeah, that's right."
"That's not a real place," she says, assertively, looking through my bullshit.
"Uhh, whaaa...?"
"I was born and raised in this forest, I know every pebble, every animal, every stream, I painted with all the colors of the wind before you were even able to write," she said, looking kinda annoyed.
"Uhh, I actually don't know, I have amnesia, I'm pretty sure. What's your name by the way?"
"X."
"X?"
"When I was born, my mom was illiterate, she lived in this forest and didn't have the chance to learn any sort of literacy. She sent me to the fort up north to be educated by the Legion, but in all of the legal forms she just wrote 'X,' 'cause of her illiteracy, so that became my name. What's yours?"
"Uhh, Zippo?"
"Okay I love you, but shut up. We should head to the hunting camp, it's straight east along this path."
>>
>>191832
Burn the forest down in a fit of insanity.
>>
FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD
>>
>>191832
Move east. We'll have a jolly ol' time.
>>
>>191729
fucking mauga siniasa
>>
>>191832
Find ourselves in a dark forest at the midpoint of our life's journey.
>>
>>191832
Walk east!
>>
File: tegaki.png (45KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
45KB, 1200x400px
>>191994
>>192479
>>194703
You flip open your zippo and set fire to a pile of dry leaves. You don't know why. X doesn't notice you, she keeps walking along the path. You catch up to her, and you two keep on keeping on the path. Hours pass, and the sun is setting.
"We should camp out, but I mean if you wanna keep moving that's fine with me." X says.
"Uhh, I dunno..."
"I can cast SANCTUARY and give us a safe place to sleep. What's your food situation like?"
"I have five dirtfruit."
"Ew, okay, we can eat that, but we can also hunt some Antlerdeer, they're pretty active at this hour."
>>
>>194934
>Antlerdeer sounds pretty tasty, but we don't have any weapons. Are you sure your magic is enough to keep yourself safe? I suggest we first have a dirtfruit each to build up our energy. I'd better check whether they're ripe.
>>
File: tegaki.png (89KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
89KB, 800x400px
>>194963
"We can kill the Antlerdeer with my BIND spell, I hold them down and you can run up and slit their throat with my knife. They are usually alone, so they can't get help from other deer if they get cut up."
"Ok, cool."
You check if the dirtfruit are ripe. They are. You begin eating a dirtfruit, to get some energy. It tastes like mulch smells. You ask X if she wants one, because of the calories, but she politely declines. You have 4 dirtfruit remaining.
"So you wanna hunt, or not?" Asks X.
>>
>>195019
Do eet
>>
>>195019
>Yeah; let's go. Lead the way.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.