[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Kyojin - The RP Demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2-478.png (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2-478.png
111KB, 1000x1000px
Drop in with a character if you feel up to it, /SnK/ regulars will already be aware of the proceedings.

Should you want to make this last, and a recurring thing, try and bring something to the table story-wise.

If anyone has an idea for a branching story based on rolls or a general rpg format that they would like to implement, speak up.

Demo run?
>>
>>190285
Not a quest. Take this to the many actual RP forums out there.
>>
>>190291
The general aim is to develop a quest. Given the possible stories and options afforded to those wishing to partake, I think it warrants a chance.
>>
>>190285
I'm not good at starters but I'll claim Hitch for the time being.
>>
>>190298
So either you want to be able to RP under the guise of "Maybe there will be a quest of this in the future... xD" or you're too lazy to make a quest on your own. Which one is it?
>>
>>190307
It's just a test thread, it's not like there will be more like this. If this thread goes well the next one will be a quest.

OP just made it here because that's obviously not /a/ material.
>>
>Name: Bill Murray
>Powers: Is Bill Murray

How's that look, OP?
>>
>>190325
Lil bit Ohpee
>>
So does anyone have any ideas on how to start this?
>>
>>190368
Before I actually sit down and write anything, I want to see how many folks are willing to come over. If the count is too low, I would feel bad cluttering the board so I won't go ahead with it.
>>
>>190376
I'm thinking I should be a bit more serious here compared to my shitposting with the BorisRPer. I hope some more people show up.
>>
>>190388
Indeed! That's the general idea. But like I said, if there isn't sufficient interest, I won't clutter the board.
>>
>>190394
By the way are you really a mod? I used to think the RP stuff on /a/ was funny, but it got annoying after you guys turned it into an actual story. I haven't seen anything like this on /a/ before so I wonder why it was allowed for so long.
>>
File: 03948603.jpg (121KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
03948603.jpg
121KB, 430x600px
>>190427
A matter for another time Anon. Regardless of what I answer, someone need only come along and say something different.
Someone on /snk/ just tried the shitpost thing again, so for now I just want to see what kind of headcount we can get going here.
>>
Going to apologise again for all the Hitch pregnancy shitposting. Really I was just trying to one-up the STDs comment and got carried away.
>>
>>190448
There's someone out there who really hates Hitch.
>>
>>190471
Heh, Hitch is great though.
>>
>>190443
Try me, I'll trust you regardless of what others say.

>>190448
I didn't judge you, I just thought it was too weird for /a/ to have ongoing RP with a plot and all. Joking as a character once or twice isn't uncommon but that was too much.
>>
>>190502
The 'plot' was a bit far-fetched.
>>
>>190285
>>190376

>just come in here and RP
>I won't be a DM or have anything set up
>I don't need to bother with understanding a board before shitting it up
>>
>>190539
Don't forget
>If I don't get enough attention, I'll stop this shitposting.
>>
>>190285
Wait a second. Is this why I haven't seen /snk/ on /a/ for a few days?
Did the mods actually relegate us to this board?
>>
>>204158
No we moved here of our own accord, because other people didn't want the RPing happening on the main thread. Not many people showed up though...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.