/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basement Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 38

File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
You are a humble basement dweller. You hate going outside. You live deep in the recesses of your family's basement, hidden from all manner of sunlight and social interaction.

You are sitting at your desk, in front of your computer, your face illuminated by the unnatural light.

What do you do?
>>
>>189919
eat your computer and it´s components except mouse
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>189929
You feel a strange urge to digest your computer. After all, it is what you sink the majority of your time into, and you do not want to waste any more time slaving away at your screen.

You smash the screen in a sperglike rage, screeching and hissing. You start trying to shovel the monitor fragments into your mouth, but cut yourself on the edges.

You are now bleeding. What do you do?
>>
>>189941
Yell for mommy to bring you some Tendies which will give you enough nutrients to heal your wounds.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>190057
You dash to your staircase, as fast as Sonic, and begin vehemently screaming for your mother.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! BRING ME TENDIES NOW! I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY MOMMY. GOOD BOYS DESERVE TENDIES."

You hear faint exasperated sighing from upstairs and shuffling. The sound of pans dropping and crashing assaults your ears. You ear a loud, ominous sizzling.

Ten minutes later, as you grovel on the floor in pain, blood pooling up around you, your mother begins the dark descent into your basement.

She looks at you, but she can't see anything as the only light source in your basement (the monitor) has been destroyed. Therefore, she does not see you bleeding and suffering. She places a tray of TENDIES in front of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>190091
The chicken tendies are enough to sustain me and stop the bleeding. I take the tray into my body and with the force of a thousand suns yell at my mother to get me a new monitor.
>>
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>190213
You devour the delicious and nourishing tendies like a raving madman, spittle flying everywhere. You cough out the blood and stomp around, shrieking in joy. You grab the tray and press it up against you, shaking and squirming.

"MOMMY!" you hiss, with rage and fury. "MOMMY I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY. BUT MOMMY DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS. ME WANT MONITOR. GET ME MONITOR! NEW SCREEN FOR COMPUTER! NOW MOMMY, NOW!!!" You hop up and down, screeching, tearing up tendies, shoving them in your mouth.

Your mother backs away nervously. You fear she might flee the basement and not get you a monitor. What do you do?
>>
>>190252
Naaah, Mommy would never do that. Let's wait patiently for our brand new monitor.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>190339
A moment of clarity rushes over you. You feel strangely soothed. Perhaps it is the effect of the tendies, massaging your insides and sending fragrant and gleeful chicken vibrations through your autistic brain.

You do not need to scream anymore. Mommy loves you. Yes, mommy will get you a new monitor. Mommy always delivers. Right mommy? Yes.

Your mommy silently goes back upstairs. She shuts the door. You are now in complete darkness. It would help if you had a light source.
>>
>>190365
We don't need a source of light, what we need is to adapt to the darkness. By adapt I mean rub the tendies on our eyeballs.
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>190416
That's right. You are a proud basement dweller, an aficionado of darkness. Your people do not need the light to survive. Those who reside on the surface are weak! Their eyes are feeble. They rely on a bizarre thing called Vitamin D.

You have transcended all of that.

Grasping the tendies firmly, you open your eyes wide. You furiously rub them into your soft wet eyeflesh, rolling the crunchy tendies over your ocular spheres.

Your vision globes feel strangely empowered. It appears you are absorbing the arcane force of the tendies.

You have gained Night Vision.
>>
>>190455
We're running out of tendies, but our mommy is too busy getting our new monitor. We have no choice, we must venture to the world outside of the basement to get more tendies.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>190503
Unfortunately you have exhausted your current supply of tendies. You call upstairs to your mother, demanding more, but you do not hear a response. Alas - it seems she has left to acquire a new monitor for you.

You urgently require tendies, for they are your lifeblood, and without them you might cease to exist in your current state, degenerating even further into a puddle of gibbering autist. You must prevent this.

It means braving the upper level of the house... It means venturing outside. You hesitantly stumble to the stairs. Is there anything from your basement residence you would like to take with you before leaving?
>>
>>190535
It would be a good idea to bring the mouse that we didn't eat for protection against the harsh environment.
>>
>>190535
acquire pillow, It shall be your shield.
>>
>>190535
Don't forget your anime poster. For luck.
>>
>>190634
>>190637
>>190650
If we combine all we got, we have a knight on our hands here
Pillow shield, mouse whip, and anime poster cape.
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>190634
>>190637
You grab your mouse and stuff it in your pants pocket. The mouse nestles in the warm small space, making a home for itself amongst your pocket lint. It makes a soft cooing sound.

You pick up your pillow and hold it close to you. Your pillow has always kept you safe through those long basement nights, and it will surely keep you safe against the perils of the surface world.

Bravely, you venture up the stairs...
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>190650
>>190663
Oh wait. A single bead of sweat drips down your forehead. It seems you have forgotten something crucial. Something you cannot afford to leave behind.

You need to fetch your beloved waifu poster. In fact, a sudden burst of clarity rushes through your quivering mind. You decide to EQUIP your items.

You equip the mouse whip, the pillow shield, and the anime poster cape. You are now Protector of Waifus and Warden of the Basement.

You exit your basement.
>>
Dodge!
>>
>>190724
Dodge? Are we under attack?
>>
Hiss at the upstairs light
>>
>>190748
Light abound here brother, we must be safe.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>190724
>>190748
>>190808
You crack open the door. The light is almost blinding. Your eyes are rather maladjusted. You squint and hiss furiously at the light...

As you open the door, you instinctively swerve to the side - narrowly DODGING the arms of your sister! You have evaded her hug attempt.

"I'm so happy you came upstairs today! Omg, I miss you, big brother! Lemme show you these cute selfies I took with my boyfriend at prom!"

Oh no. It appears that your little sister, Stacy, is trying to talk to you. She is trying to show you photos of her obnoxious normie social life.

How do you counter this?
>>
>>190822
"Nudes pls"
>>
>>190822
"REMOVE THINESELF FROM MY PRESENCE FOUL DEMON, OR I SHALL SLAY THEE WITH MINE HOLY WHIP"
>>
Shield slam with pillow if
>>190853 's warning doesn't yield results.
>>
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>190835
>>190853
You can feel perspiration forming at your brow, but you cannot succumb to your nervousness. You have come to far to turn back. After all, a proud SPERGKNIGHT such as yourself must not be defeated by a mere normie...

You look your sister in the eyes. "Hey, little sis... Nudes please?"

Stacy seems momentarily confounded by your request. Her eyes widen, but before she has a chance to say anything, you proudly brandish your mouse at her.

In a booming, quaking voice, you utter "REMOVE THYSELF FROM MY PRESENCE, FOUL DEMON! OR I SHALL SLAY THEE WITH MINE HOLY WHIP! RETURN TO THE IGNOBLE PIT FROM WHENCE YOU CAME, DWELLER OF THE SURFACE!"

Stacy frowns at you.

"Ugh, you're so fucking weird sometimes!" She storms off in a huff. What next?
>>
>>190896
Look for sunglasses or something to shield our eyes from the light
>>
>>190896
Laugh and say you were joking.
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x600px
>>190908
You must protect your eyes. Even though your sight balls have been enhanced by the power of tendies, they are only enhanced in the safety of darkness and dim areas. You are currently in neither.

You enter the living room and search for some sick shades.

You attempt to snatch a fashionable looking pair, but you hear Stacy shriek "Hands off, that's mine!" and abandon the idea.

Instead, you find a pair of snow goggles from your dad's last snowboarding trip. He probably won't miss these.

You equip the snow goggles.
>>
>>190932
Look for more tendies.
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 600x400px
>>190970
You came out of your safe, cozy basement for one thing - nourishment. And what is nourishment? Tendies, of course!

You must find some as soon as possible. First, you head to the kitchen. Alas, there are no tendies in sight.

You open the refrigerator. There are no tendies. You open the freezer. There are a lot of things here, but no tendies. You can feel rage boiling up inside of you.

You search the kitchen trash can and find an empty tendies bag. Your mother must have cooked the last of the tendies...

Whatever will you do?
>>
>>191031
Question your entire existence. What do we do now that the tendies are gone?
>>
>>191031
yell at sister and demand she gets us tendies.
>>
>>191031
call 911 and demand tendies
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 600x400px
>>191036
>>191040
You stare deeply into the empty pit of the bag. You feel as if everything has been taken from you in this moment. There are no tendies left. What is life? Why even exist?

You slump against the kitchen wall, slowly descending to the floor in a heap of despair.

It is as if all the joy has been sucked out of your simple existence. You never should have left your basement...

You hear the faint sound of Lady Gaga music playing in the background. It can only be coming from your sister's room.

Wait! Your sister!

"STACY!" you screech, at the top of your lungs. "FETCH ME MY TENDIES NOW! I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY, YES I HAVE, I EARNED GOOD BOY POINTS TODAY. GET ME MY TENDIES NOW OR I'M TELLING MOMMY YOU BULLIED ME! STACY, I WANT MY TENDIES, YES I DO! GET ME MY TENDIES OR I'LL TELL ON YOU!"
>>
>>191078
Stacy, in a bizarre twist of events, is actually a basement dweller too! Why else do you think Mom gave an exasperated sigh instead of an "Alright, Son"?
>>
>>191093
what the fuck you faggot, that's not how this shit works.
>>
>>191078
Maybe put our pillow-shield in the tendies bag to make it a shield of +2 tendi-ness?
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 600x400px
Stacy pokes her head out of her doorway.

"I'm not making you dino nugs again. That was a one time deal cause you fixed my Facebook when Jennifer hacked it!"

"STACY, YOU BETTER MAKE ME TENDIES. OR I'M GONNA TELL MOMMY YOU MADE ME MAD AND SHE WON'T LIKE THAT."

Stacy rolls her eyes. You grab your pillow and prepare for an offensive maneuver.

You execute the PILLOW SLAM! Stacy doubles back in shock and fear.

"Okay, okay, fine! I'll make you some friggin' nuggets!"

"I DON'T WANT NUGGETS. I WANT TENDIES. THE TENDIES BAG IS EMPTY."

"Guess you're gonna have to settle for dino nugs then."

What do you say to this insolent normie sister of yours?
>>
>>191138
Assault her with our mouse. It's the only way.
>>
>>191147
This but while screeching our war cry.
>>
>>191138
Say nothing. Only giggle in excitement as you rip her beating heart from her worthless body. While you may no get the tendies you deserve, this bitch will not disrepect you in this way.

Eat her. We still need sustenance.
>>
File: tegaki.png (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 600x400px
>>191147
You sperg the fuck out and whip your sister Stacy in the face with your mouse cord, hissing and screeching.

"TENDIES! TENDIES! TENDIES! TENDIES! TENDIES!"

She recoils and grimaces in pain. The fearsome mouse whip has branded her with a sharp red sting.

"DO YOU WANT MORE STACY? DO YOU WANT TO FEEL IT AGAIN? YOU DON'T WANT TO WAKE THE DRAGON, DO YOU?"

She looks at you, touching her cheek. It grows redder by the second.

"I WANT MY TENDIES NOW, STACY."

You crack the mouse whip. Her lip quivers. You smack her upside the face again, your sperg precision allowing you to hit the same vulnerable spot on her cheek. The whip cuts her, and her cheek begins to bleed.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO WAKE THE DRAGON. NOW YOU MUST FEED ME MY TENDIES, OR YOU WILL SUFFER MY WRATH THOUSANDFOLD!"

"Bro... There... There are no chicken tenders in the house..."
>>
>>191187
Start wailing and demanding tendies.
>>
>>191187
Send our army of 50,000 Dothraki screamers to get our tendies. jk
But seriously ask her where tendies come from.
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 600x400px
>>191192
>>191198
You vehemently hiss, staring your sister down. You start to wail like Aisha on her wedding night with Muhammad.

"I WANT MY TENDIES! I WANT MY FUCKING TENDIES NOW! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I NEED TENDIES TO LIVE? IF I DON'T HAVE TENDIES I'M GOING TO ROT AND DECAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BROTHER DISINTEGRATING, DO YOU? HUH STACY? HUH? I WANT MY TENDIES! I WANT MY FUCKING TENDIES!"

Your screeches and laments eventually degenerate into autistic muttering and mumbling, while Stacy stares at you in bewilderment.

"I... I can make you dino nugs instead..."

You look at her, your tendie enhanced vision globes steely and piercing.

"Where... Where do tendies come from, Stacy? Where does mommy get the tendies from?"

"Uh, she buys them from the store. Down the street... The grocery store..."
>>
>>191239
Search for a mount to undertake this daring quest for more tendies.
>>
>>191239
Jump out the window. We need tendies NOW.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 600x400px
>>191250
>>191257
You look around the room for a means of escape. The window is next to you. You clamber up onto the kitchen counter and push up the window.

"What the hell are you doing?"

You disregard Stacy and dive out of the window, landing on the ground and performing a PILLOW CUSHIONING FALL. Your pillow shield protects you from fall damage.

Now, you search for a suitable mode of transport to the grocery store. You spot a CHILD'S SCOOTER on the porch across the street. Should you "acquire" it?
>>
>>191288
Acquire that shit. "HY HO SILVERRRRR!"
>>
>>191288
Walk there. Riding on a child's scooter would draw attention, and we need to be stealthy to get tendies.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
Rolled 4 (1d4)

You contemplate whether or not you should acquire the child's scooter.

Rolling, 1-2 acquires, 3-4 disregards!
>>
>>191441
/roll 1d4
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>191441
>>
File: tegaki.png (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
18KB, 600x400px
You decide not to acquire the child's scooter, as rolling down the sidewalk on it would attract unnecessary attention from normies. It is better to go unnoticed than to be seen.

Of course, your elaborate getup isn't exactly inconspicuous, but a knight cannot go without his armor.

You begin walking towards the grocery store. Is there anything you'd like to attempt while outside?
>>
>>191480
Avoid the sun at all costs.
>>
>>191480
Pray to Lord Gaben you are safe.
>>
File: large.gif (776KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
776KB, 500x237px
>>191441
>>191467
Of course, we've never actually run in our lives, so we run like this
>>
>>191490
(Run like this to the grocery store, in case it wasn't obvious)
>>
>>191480
You don't get this opportunity very often, you've always wanted to shit in the open. Shit on the road. Shit on the sidewalk. Shit on your neighbor's walls! SMEAR SHIT EVERYWHERE
>>
File: tegaki.png (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
25KB, 800x600px
>>191485
>>191489
>>191490
You shy away from the harsh and unforgiving sunlight, the bane of basement dwellers everywhere. You try to stay close to trees and in the shadows of buildings as you make your way to the grocery store.

You mutter a slightly incoherent prayer to Lord Gaben that you will remain safe during this journey.

"BythepowerofthetwistyvalvesandsteamysteamsandhalflifethreeandteamfortressandchellsperfectlyformedassmayIarrivesafelygodblessLordGabendelivererofsouls"

As you finish your prayer, a sudden and welcoming energy invigorates your body. You have never run before in your life, but now you have a burning desire to do so.

Of course, you emulate Naruto, and autistically sprint towards the grocery store, huffing and puffing all the way.
>>
>>191555
Sing the Naruto theme on the way there.
>>
>>191555
Hum the nartuo anthem while chanting "Got to go fast"
>>
File: tegaki.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>191544
>>191565
That's very silly. Even you can poo in loo. Always remember...

"Rajesh, when you poo, do you poo in the loo? Remember Rajesh, open air poo is not good for you! Makes things smelly and dirty too!"

As you dash madly towards the grocery store, you can feel your ninja powers growing. You focus your chakra, and begin chanting with a vigorous fire.

"HAH! HAH! SEI! HAH! SUYA!"

You whistle the Naruto theme song as you run. Your autism overcomes you and you start making hand signs.
>>
You realise your sweat may be used as lube later.
>>
>>191629
Make those weird anime sounds they make when fighting.
>>
>>191640
seconded
>>
tegaki.png
16KB, 600x400px
>>191634
>>191640
You're feeling really revved up, now. Almost like you're heading into battle.

"Huh! Hui! Oh, ah! HAH! ONH! MMH!"

You make manly, masculine, testosterone-filled battle grunts. You definitely do not sound like a shota being molested and pounded. Not at all.

"Mff! Unn! Onnnn! Ah! Ah!!"

In the midst of this, you realize all your sweat might make good lube during a private "waifu session" later. You smile with glee, knowing that your clothes are absorbing your sweat. You will just wring them out when you get home to catch all that delicious fluid.

You reach the grocery store.
>>
>>191684
Suddenly go quiet. The normies must not know of your presence.
>>
>>191699
Seconded. We're not idiotic normies after all/
>>
You suddenly get hard thinking of your sister.
>>
>>191699
>>191705
thirded.

We also make an effort to get some lettuce.
>>
>>191736
>Lettuce
Come on, we're civilised people. We don't need that filthy lettuce.
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 800x400px
You instantly go silent and stop making your manly anime fight noises. It would be horrible if the normies infesting this area took notice of you. Indeed, you are at a crucial crossroads in your journey - whether or not you get tendies depends on what you do now.

Your mind drifts in this moment as you worry about normies... You think of earlier, when you pillow slammed your sister, your body almost pressed against hers, only a soft and plump pillow between you, cushioning your bodies, warming you...

You can feel your crotch tingle warmly. Your spergtastic dickie is getting hard. This is very uncomfortable.
>>
>>191763
Walk into the store and ask for a drink of water.
>>
>>191736
We are here for tendies, which we will steal by the gallon using our Narto ninja distraction abilities.
>>
>>191763

Remember those tense moments when you camped in a high building to headshoot noobs to get rid of the boner and then proceed to look for your most beloved HP regenerating food
>>
>>191763
Walk in the store politely and ask where the tendies are. Your mother raised you well enough to act accordingly.
>>
>>191775
Yes, we can put them inside our pillow, no one will notice.
>>
File: tegaki.png (37KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
37KB, 800x400px
You swallow your fears and walk into the store, concealing your boner behind your pillow shield. You recall the tense, decidedly unsexy moments when you camped at the windows of high buildings to snipe noob faggots. Your autistboner softens at the thought. Besides, your sister is your sister, and not only that, she is a stupid normie. She is also 3DPD.

You think about asking for water and where the tendies are, but decide that is a bad idea, because it would involve unnecessary talking.

Instead, you autistically roam around the store glancing up at the signs to find the frozen foods section. That's where the tendies are, in their delicious tendie nesting bags, stored safely in the tendie roosting shelves.
>>
>>191830
look around for cameras. once you are sure you can't be seen, grab some tendies and hide them in your pillow.

In order to leave the store without suspicion, grab something little and try to buy it from the counter even though you have no money.

When they say "you need money", say "oh I didn't know, I haven't been outside in so long and I have started exploring again. I will come back tomorrow with money to buy this. Sorry for the trouble. Bye"
and give the thing to the checkout chick.

Then walk back home with the tendies successfully stolen.
>>
>>191857
>walk back home
Narto sprint.
>>
File: tegaki.png (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 600x400px
You furtively glance around to scout out the cameras, while heading to Aisle 7. There are cameras in the corners of the store and one positioned above each aisle.

However, you have a special advantage - your waifu poster cape can be used to CONCEAL your actions! You quickly slide open the commercial fridge door and grab a bag of CHICKEN TENDERS.

You slide it into your pillow shield. Perhaps you have room for one more bag?

Roll to determine, 1-2 you take another bag, 3-4 you make do with just one bag.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>191987
>>
>>191987
take 2 more, except only hide two of them.

then try to honestly buy the third one (like I had posited before)
>>
>>192017
critical success right there
>>
tegaki.png
18KB, 600x400px
>>192017
Alas, it seems your trusty pillow shield is only big enough to safely conceal one bag of tendies. If you take another, the normies might notice, and you'd be in big trouble then!

Anyway, you could always force Stacy or your mommy to get you more tendie bags. This is an emergency run. Any tendies will suffice. No need to be greedy.

Now comes the tricky part. You need to sneak out of the store without arousing suspicion.

You pick up a very small bag of gummy fish candies and approach the counter.
>>
>>192055
Attempt to walk like a normal person with confidence, not sweat, and speak without sperging out.
>>
>>192055
"Hello fellow normies it is I... uh 'Norman' purchasing these gummiest of fishes.'
>>
tegaki.png
18KB, 600x400px
>>192066
>>192072
You try your best to walk in a normal fashion, forcing yourself to straighten your back and hold your head up. Your body wishes it was slouching, a natural position for you after years hunched in front of a computer screen, but through sheer willpower you stand straight as you approach the checkout counter.

Behind the counter is a bored looking teenage girl, who you recognize as Jennifer, Stacy's friend. Fug!!

She looks up at you with a very indifferent look on her face. "Did you find everything okay?"

"Y-yes. It's me... uh... Nor- I mean, yes. I want to buy these most gummiest of fishes."

"You have to hand them to me so I can scan them, you know."

"Oh yeah. Right." You hand Jennifer the bag of fish candy. She scans it and sticks it in a plastic bag.

"That'll be $1.07."

You dig through your pockets. Surely mommy gave you some good boy money. You scrounge up 3 quarters, 1 dime, and 2 nickels.

You realize that this adds up to 95 cents. What do you do?
>>
>>192155

Use what you learned in your chinese girl lover simulators to try to seduce her into dropping the price tag. Or alternatively, tell her that Stacy will pay for the rest
>>
Lament your fate and proceed to hypnotize the chick
>>
>>192187
Using your mouse of course.
>>
File: tegaki.png (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 600x400px
You nervously sweat for a moment before deciding to use your waifu simulator skills. Surely a true Casanova such as yourself can seduce this girl into some special favors... Like discounting 12 cents off a bag of gummy fish.

"You know, the weather is really nice. Outside."

"Uh, yeah. Totally."

"It's... It's not even raining."

"Yep. Hasn't rained all week."

"We should maybe take a walk, sometime. Together. Before it rains. You have nice hair. I like... Your hair?"

"Uh huh."

You get the feeling she isn't really paying attention to what you're saying.

"Where do you go to get your hair done?"

"Uh... I cut it myself."

"Oh, that's so cool. My mommy cuts my hair."

Jennifer stifles a laugh. You glare at her. She yawns absentmindedly. Clearly this seduction is not going as planned.

"Stacy will pay for the rest of this ok?"

"Yeah sure whatever. Tell her to call me."

You grab the bag of gummy candy and almost run out of the store.
>>
>>192267
Nice, that went better than expected, had she not know who we are beforehand she would never suspect us from not being one of them, being one of those "normies" is easy!
Now to quickly sprint home!
>>
>>192297
Naruto style
>>
tegaki.png
16KB, 600x400px
>>192297
You sprint home as fast as you can, humming the Green Hill Zone music from the classic Sonic game as you go.

You arrive home without incident. What a relief! You've been a real good boy today.
>>
>>192353
You trip on a pebble and faceplant onto the welcome mat, crushing your nose and bleeding yet again. Youre going to die, must eat tendies...RAW.
>>
>>192353
ask your sister to teach you how to cook. After eating, try do a training montage of sit ups and press ups and squats before going back to your vidya.
>>
>>192353
"STACY MAKE MY TENDIES"
>>
>>192336
Ask Stacy how tendies get unfrozen and say that grorcery bitch wants her to call.
>>
>>192377
Yes, and train our HOKUTO HYAKURETSU KEN NO SHIPPUN RASENGAN for work out
>>
"PRITHEE, STACY! I COMMANDETH THOU, PREPARETH THINE TENDIES LEST I BANISH THEE FROM WHENCE THINE CAME"
>>
>>192353

Check if what you learned playing cooking mama helped you to cook. If that fails, call sister.
>>
>>192415
Youve slain dragons, toppled nations, secured princesses, and built vast harems. How hard can it be?
>>
your tenders are stolen from a little girl . You must go on a quest to acquire them.
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 600x400px
>>192367
As you approach your front door, you trip on a pesky fucking pebble in the walkway. You fall and your face connects with the welcome mat and starts bleeding. You screech in pain and rage.

You are losing health points fast! You must stop it... You must eat the tendies now. RAW TENDIES.

You pull the tendies bag out of your pillow shield and rip it open with your teeth like the brutal savage you are. You shove the uncooked tendies into your mouth.

You immediately spit them out because they taste horrible and are basically frozen inedible chunks.
>>
A Girl Scout arrives .... mr are you ok? you need some cookies?
>>
>>192444
Shout as loud as you can for Mommy and Stacy
>>
>>192444
Crawl through the door like youre in some low-bidget horror flick and bellow for Stacy. But alas, she does not answer and may not be home, as per the ransom note on the door. You improvise and shove the raw, frozen tendies into your wounds to momentarily stop the bleeding.
>>
>>192444
begin shouting for stacy
STAAAAAAACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
sperg as much as you can so she comes quickly, she doesn't want the neighbors to think she is weird too
>>
>>192444
Cry. Loudly, in fact.
>>
>>192488
budget*
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 600x400px
You sperg the fuck out and begin shouting for your sister while feebly banging on the bottom of the door.

"STAAAACY! STACY! STAAAAAAAAAAACY! HELP ME! COME GET ME! I'M ON THE GROUND! IN PAIN! GRAVELY INJURED! I NEED TENDIES... NOW! STACY STACY STACY! STACY COME HERE! STAAAACY!"

You hiss and shriek and scream and rather quickly Stacy opens the door and drags you inside. Your nose blood gets on the carpet.
>>
>>192531
Hug Stacy, asking her how to make the tendies.
>>
>>192531
Give her your lucky waifu poster as a thank you and autistsperg her to make tendies
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 600x400px
>>192539
Stacy helps you up off the floor and you pull her into a tight, loving hug. Her hair smells really nice.

"How do I cook the tendies Stacy?"

"Oh, well, you can put them in the microwave. But it's better if you put them in the convection oven. Do you want me to show you how?"

"Yes please I want my tendies as soon as possible Stacy and I want them cooked properly!!"
>>
>>192584
Listen to what she says about how to make the tendies. If we write them down, then we won't have to worry again.
>>
An imp jumps through the window and steal your bag of tendies. You let loose a string of Elvish curses that would make even the trees faint. Or Alternatively, you can just finally get some tendies (and tell Stacy she owers Jennifer some money).
>>
>>192603
*write it down
>>
>>192610
After dwelling in the basement for so long, without needing to write, you an no longer write legibly.
>>
>>192644
We can dream, godamnit.
>>
>>192657
<3
Writing is for normies. We transcend such base methods, we create runes instead.
>>
File: tegaki.png (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
20KB, 600x400px
"Okay, well if you want to microwave them, melt some butter on a plate in the microwave and then heat your chicken tenders on top for 3 to 4 minutes. If you cook them in the convection oven place them on aluminum foil and heat for 12 minutes. The butter is to add flavor the the tenders. And then you can season them if you want but you don't have to."

You diligently write down all the steps to cooking tendies. A spergish grin spreads across your face. Stacy helps you prepare the tendies in the convection oven and she even melts butter for you to use.

When the tendies are done you share them with Stacy.
>>
>>192680
Ask Stacy where Mom is.
>>
>>192680
Now kill her.
>>
Woah wait. Dad is dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
tegaki.png
17KB, 600x400px
You tell Stacy that she owes Jennifer 12 cents and that she should call her. Stacy giggles girlishly and says "whatever bro".

"So um Stacy where's mommy?"

"She should be back any minute."

Just then, your mommy comes through the front door carrying a big box. It's your new monitor!

"I... I have your new monitor, Norman."

You purr in delight and invite your mom to the tendies party.

Meanwhile, your dad is on a business trip in NYC, likely eating pizza instead of tendies.
>>
>>192756
Wonder if this is what Normie life is like.
>>
>>192756
Happy end, huh?
>>
ask if your mother and sister want to play a board game?
>>
tegaki.png
17KB, 600x400px
You munch happily on your tendies and contemplate for a moment if this is what normie life is like.

Nah. Normies cannot derive true pleasure from tendies like you can, Protector of Waifus and Warden of the Basement.

You have had quite a day. It is time for you to go to sleep. You hug Stacy and mommy and finish your last tendies.

As you descend into your basement, you smile, appreciating its dark and cozy depths. You take off the snow goggles and place them on your desk and hang your waifu poster back up on the wall.

You put your trusty, snug pillow shield on your bed and crawl under the covers.

Good night, sweet prince.

--

Thanks everyone for playing Basement Quest!
>>
>>192876
SEQUEL
FUCKING
WHEN
>>
>>192888
Soon. I'm just tired now and have to sleep myself, just like Norman. Nice trips!
>>
>>192876
No, thank YOU. I enjoyed this, we need a sequel. We're going to get a sequel, right? IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY. I AM GOOD BOY. GIVE SEQUEL.
>>
>>192903
May the tendies be with you
>>
That was a very good episode. Loved how we have started back on making a more balanced lifestyle.

Next episode we should do a training montage and look at the stock market

MAY THE TENDIES BE WITH YOU!
>>
>>192876
That was beautiful.
>>
I'm really glad you all liked it! I will be sure to make a sequel. :')
>>
You say, "darn" then run away while dropping the candy and still have the tendies in your pillow. Nobody says anything because nobody saw you stealing. Then you find a shopping cart and ride home with it
>>
good shit, OP.
>>
Wonderful quest OP, looking forward for more.
>>
will we ever evolve into a necromancer?
or a chad?
you should use that as an alignment thing qm
>>
File: Hey Thats pretty gud2.png (256KB, 464x457px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Thats pretty gud2.png
256KB, 464x457px
Thanks OP that was good shit.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.