[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deathfight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Lara stands in the middle of a walled deathpit, the floor a shallow pool of mud, and large spikes along one of the walls. "Come on bitch," she snarls at her opponent. "Let's see what you've got, you ugly skank."

>who does she face?
>>
She faces Georgina the gash. A monstrous woman that has a gash that travels from just above her eye, all the way down to her stomach. She recieved this wound in a barfight, and has always been angry since.
>>
"Oh shit! You really ARE an ugly skank!!! Hahahaha" Lara laughs as it flexes her bare abs, holding her firm tummy as she pointed and laughed at her foe, surprised how disfigured she was.

>who attacks first?
>>
>Georgina the gash remains silent before charging at Lara with ferocity.
>>
"Oh shit!" Lara was surprised as she hopped back, using her sneakers to bounce off one of the walled spikes to dive at her foe.

>who comes out on top?
>>
>Lara manages to land an impressive blow, but Georgina the gash surprisingly shrugs most of it off.
>>
Lara grins as she dives at Georgina, throwing her fist at her face as she lands on her two feet, realizing she was still there standing perfectly still as she was desperate, snapping her foot up inbetween Georgina's legs.

>how does she take that?
>>
>Georgina falls over and promptly dies. Not because of the attack, but because of a heart attack.
>>
"Oh.." Lara sighs in relief, watching her foe convulse and twitch at her feet. Resting her hands on her waist, she looks around for her next foe.

>who;s next?
>>
she hears the barred wall start to raise as she turns to see what was next she hears something whisper "This is my swamp, bitch." and she realizes its a wild ferocious Shrek.

>who makes the first move?
>>
A man struts on out. He looks rather... weak, and from the stance he's giving off it seems like he doesn't even know how to fight.
>>
>>189354
"Oh no! A Man! How am I going to defeat a real man?!" Lara laughed over-confidently as she watched him come out, waiting to see what he does.
>>
>>189375
>The man just stands there, staring at Lara's beauty. He seems a bit nervous.
>>
>>189379
"Well? Are you gonna hit me?" Lara snickers, her arms folded as she waited for him to do something.
>>
>The man dashes forward at these words and launches a punch with all of his might.
>He stops the punch mid way and scratches his head.
>He circles around Lara, not sure where to attack from.
>>
>>189390
"Oh come on..don't you have any balls?!" Lara laughed as she walked right up to the wimp and reached for his crotch, grabbing between his legs firmly.
>>
>>189393
he smacks her hand away, goes behind her and looks at her nice round ass and instantaneously gets a raging boner. he grabs a hand full of it while pre-cum saps out of his hard cock.
>>
>A glint lights in the mans eye as Lara grabs his crotch.
>Without warning the man grapples with Lara and manages to knock her down on the ground.
>He hugs Lara and plants his head on her chest and begins to squeeze tight.
>At first it doesn't hurt, but it starts to get tighter and tighter. The man can only smile pervertedly as he realizes he can win by squeezing the life out of her. (and he gets a face full of breast as well!)
>>
>>189404
"Ack! Get off of me!!!" Lara shouts, squirming as she is quickly wrestled down to the ground, feeling him touching her and planting his face into her chest as she protests. Quickly, she snaps her knees into his crotch.
>>
>The man lets go of Lara and falls to the ground beside her as he lowers his hands to his crotch and groans in agony.
>"Oww..."
>>
>>189417
"You fucking pervert!" Lara springs back up to her feet, her body covered in mud now as she kicks him repeatedly into his crotch, angry at what he had done to her without even fighting.
>>
>The man quickly falls unconscious and stops breathing.
>>
>>189431
Lara sighs, surprised at how easy her opponents were, looking up at the crowd beyond the walls. "Is there anyone who is worthy of facing me?!"
>>
>A moment of silence passes before some coughing can be heard.
>The man isn't dead yet.
>"I'm not done just yet." Says the man as he slowly stands back up.
>"You truly are a strong opponent. This time I won't hold back, but I want you to promise something before we start."
>>
>>189442
"Yeah? And what is that?" Lara laughs, surprised this wimp had demands at this point in the fight as she folded her arms.
>>
>"If I win, I want you to marry me." Says the man.
>The man takes a step forward and takes on a new stance that Lara can't recognize.
>"Don't worry, I won't kill you or harm your face."
>>
File: untitled.png (81KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
81KB, 320x213px
>>189450
Not very smooth my brother.
>Why ask her to marry you while fighting in a mud put full of spikes?

>>189448
>If you'll still keep going I'd say promise that if I win, you help me escape from here and if I lose, you get to kill me so basically a win win.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.