[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assbaby Quest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Assbaby.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Assbaby.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
In the words of the doctor who delivered you, you were a "deformed mutant retard baby" and he advised your parents to dispose of you while he turned a blind eye. However, your folks had religion in the brain, and thought of all of God's children as blessings to the world, and decided to keep you.

Along the way, they tried to help as much as they could, but there's only so much they could do to compensate for your flabby physique, slowness on the uptake, and the pervasive aroma of excrement that followed you around, no matter how much you bathed or how much cologne you slathered on.

You have just graduated high school, with no friends, no academic prospects, and not much in the way of skills. It dawns on you that at summer's end, you'll be 18, and your parents will probably expect you to have some kind of paying work by then, maybe even able to support yourself.

>What do you do?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1864
Put on a mask and a swimsuit then go beat up criminals with your tard strenght.
>>
File: flago.png (24KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flago.png
24KB, 2000x1333px
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1864
Start an Esperanto club!
>>
>>1877
this
>>
>>1877

You quickly get into your bathing trunks, which highlight your paunch, and look around for a mask, quickly realizing you don't possess any. The best you have is a sleeping aid, so you laboriously cut open some eye holes in it, and wrap it around your head. Since it doesn't cover your cheeks, chin, mouth, or forehead though, it does little to hide your identity.

Come to think of it, you can't remember the last time you heard of a violent crime being committed in your middle-class community. Things are pretty peaceful out in the suburbs.

>>1879

I'm afraid you don't know esperanto. You could, if you wish to confirm it, try to learn the language.
>>
>>1906
Ask around for where the poor people live at.
>>
>>1864
Become a moderator for 4chan and continue being retarded by making a board that literally no one wanted.
>>
>>1919

You head downstairs to the kitchen, where your mother is readying her lunch before popping off to work.

>Mommy, where do the poor people live at?

You ask her. She looks up, blinks at you twice, before turning her attention back to her bag, and then says, in that tired singsong voice she sometimes takes with you

>Dearest, I know they taught you to be inclusive in school, but really, there's no need to head across town if you want to swim. We have a perfectly good pool only three blocks away. If you want to go swimming, remember to pack your sunscreen and a towel, but Mommy has to go now.

She then takes off, without another word.

>>1922

I'm afraid that breaking the fourth wall isn't in your superpower set.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1980
>superpower set.
make it in our superpower set with this nat 100
>>
>>2002

With a 54, I'm afraid all that you get is that your sweat is now slightly lactic, and covers your body with a white film that smells funny when you exercise.
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d100)

>>2031
What do I get if I get both a 100 and a 1?
>>
>>2037
It begins.
>>
>>1980
Shit, you actually need a suggestion don't you? Well, go swimming, think about ways to get revenge on the poor while you swim.
>>
>>2037
>>2056

Nothing, you flubbed your roll, you've got your superpower, you now sweat milk.

>>2091

You head on over to the pool, forgetting your towel and your sunscreen. It's a short walk, but even in the morning, the summer sun is enough to make you sweat a bit, and the filmy cover you acquire starts to smell by the time you get to the pool's gates. Your family has season passes for all of you, so the gate guy just waves you in, but when you get to the largest pool you usually swim in, the lifeguard waves you over.

>Son, you've got some weird smell about you. And that stuff on your skin. Why don't you go hit the showers before you get into the pool with everyone else?

>What do you do?
>>
>>2115
Listen to the lifeguard, because hot milk smells nasty.
>>
>>2124

You head on over to the showers, avoid eye contact with two other bathers there, and start to wash yourself. You clean all of the milky crap off of your chest and shoulders, but you realize you forgot to take off your eye mask, and it's now all soggy and disgusting. You also realize you don't have a towel to dry off with, and emerge from the shower stall dripping on the floor.

>What do you do?
>>
>>2154
Shake like a dog to try to get dry, then roll around on the nearest carpet if I'm still wet.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>6724
Forgot my roll
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.