[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Labyrinth Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (103KB, 726x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
103KB, 726x500px
Using /qst/ to run something I've been wanting to for a while. Be nice. Source material, if you're curious, is the light novel Mokushiroku Alice.

> Rules:
> first to 5 votes, or majority after half an hour, wins
> highest roll will be taken from the 1st 3 rolls
> retarded and/or OOC votes will be ignored
> if there's a write in option it will be stated, otherwise you are limited to the given ones

No one knows where the Labyrinth Disease comes from, or how it spreads. All they know is that it nearly destroyed the world.

Ten years ago, a girl in Japan contracted the first known case of Labyrinth Disease. A strange disease that affects only girls, it causes the victims to turn into RPG dungeon-like structures that overwrite the real world, killing anyone unlucky enough to be trapped in its radius. The only way to "cure" it is to breach the labyrinth and kill the girl responsible, along with her labyrinth, before a six hour time limit passes and the labyrinth becomes eternal.

Which is why you are here, at this school. When the Labyrinth epidemic began to spread, several world powers came together to set up an independent nation-state that mostly functions as a school for child soldiers. After all, another strange property of those labyrinths is that no one over 18 can enter them, and so this messed up school where students study the art of killing was established.

Anyway, you're currently standing outside a classroom, waiting to be introduced to the rest of the class, You just transferred in today.

The classroom door slides open, and the teacher's head sticks out. "Alright, come in and introduce yourself!" she calls.

> What's your name?
> Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>18622
Name's Carter Briggs (a guy), veteran abusive School Monitor. You've been trainin' in the art of beatin' some fuckers, I mean truely FUCKERS to death with your trusty baton.
>>
>>18622
>Yuki
>Futanari
>>
>>18643
Second. I wonder if this is technically enough not to get the disease ourselves?
>>
>>18652
No it ain't. We'd just turn into a hedge maze or something.
>>
>>18622
Maxine King gose by Max
a girl but a reverse trap because of the whole stigma from the disease
>>
>>18643
Guess I'll vote for this if >>18652
Is correct
>>
>>18643
Let's see how far this logic takes us then.
>>
>>18622
>Morgan
>trap, not a futa
>>
>>18643
We've got military MC military man, reverse trap and trap. Yup.

May as well go for the novel Futa in my opinion. Here's your fifth vote, OP.
>>
>>18700
>>18678
>>18668
>>18652
>>18643
You fuckers. I don't know what I expected.

Anyway, called and writing.
>>
> Yuki
> Futanari

You enter the classroom. Everyone's eyes are on you, as you scan over the group of faces in return. It's a pretty small class, You count only 15 people, and a few more unoccupied desks which have small vases of flowers on them.

As the teacher asked, you introduce yourself to the class. A quick name and greeting, and you are then waved to take one of the empty desks.

You sit down, moving the vase of flowers onto the floor and replacing it with your bag. The teacher is already beginning her lesson. It's a standard high school curriculum, not in any way what you're here for. As the teacher's voice drones through the air, you feel your mind drifting into daydreams...

The interview is a standard part of the transfer procedure. Like all prospective students, you were called in front of a board of teachers, and extensively questioned about your background and capabilities. The question they were most interesting in knowing the answer to was: "Why do you fight?"

Everyone has their own reasons for doing this. For some, it's all about the reward money, For others, it's the taste of glory and fame that comes with surviving more than three or four dungeons. And there are those who simply view it as their duty to. For you...

> Fame
> Riches
> Duty
> (write in)
>>
>>18820
> Fame
> Riches
But say
>Duty
>>
>>18820
Because what else is there?
>>
>>18907
this board is slow enough that a bump wont be necessary for at least a day
>>
>>18827
Second
>>
Half an hour rule is clearly too fast for this board. Just first to five it is, then.
>>
>>18941
The faster you post the more people you'll attract.
>>
Next post when
>>
>>19141
Now apparently.

> Fame, riches, but say duty
> Because what else is there?

You were never really the justice type. You entered this solely for your own purposes, the fame and riches that came with it a nice bonus. Of course, the interviewers didn't need to know that, as you sat there and fed them your lines about how you were doing this out of your sense of--

The bell rings, jolting you out of your daydreams. Looking around, you see everyone excitedly getting out of their chairs, several gathering in groups as the teacher packs up her own stationery.

"Okay, class, for gym today we'll be doing a full labyrinth simulation. Do you all have your Headphones ready?"

The Headphones, with a capital H, are specialized, well, headphones that allow its user to cast what can be simply described as magic spells. They're fairly expensive, not something that the average civilian can get their hands on, but one perk of this school is that the world government sponsors all the students their personal set.

Putting yours on, you follow your classmates out of the classroom and towards the gym. Now this is the kind of thing you're here for.

(cont.)
>>
>>19178
(cont.)

As you all file through the gym doors, the class begins to split into groups of four. Being new, you stand awkwardly at the door for a few moments, before the teacher notices and assigns you to a group that just conveniently happens to be one short of four members.

You head over to the group, consisting of two girls and a guy. As you near, the guy turns to greet you. His hair is bleached a bright reddish shade of orange, and he looks fairly excited.

"Hey, nice to meet ya. I guess you're our replacement group member?" He holds out his hand for you to shake. "I'm Zhengyi. The blonde girl is Lucia," - said girl waves to you - "and the other one is Miyu."

Lucia seems a little nervous. Miyu... doesn't even seem to be paying attention to the conversation, looking off in a different direction altogether.

> What do you do?
>>
>>19223
Introduce ourselves. Shake his hand. Act nice and friendly, earnestly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.