[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-MRPG Quest adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 23

File: Choose your chracter!.png (16KB, 729x459px) Image search: [Google]
Choose your chracter!.png
16KB, 729x459px
Welcome to -M(minus the mario)RPG quest where you the anon right there can decide who our hero is going to be and what they're gonna do! I'm sure this will be fun cause i'll be throwing up sprites onto ms paint(and sometimes paint.net for those fancy segments) so let's get this started!
>>
>>18593
mystery character
MYSTERY CHARACTER
>>
Bob-omb.
>>
Boo
>>
MYSTERY. CHARACTER.
>>
Shy gay
>>
Shyguy. Please.
>I Need It.
>>
>>18593
Mystery
>>
Lady Boo, squire to an elegant lady knight Boo.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 188x268px
>>18593
Secretive Man
>Action Hero
>>
File: Wah-la!.png (18KB, 336x232px) Image search: [Google]
Wah-la!.png
18KB, 336x232px
SO YOU'VE PICKED THE MYSTERY CHARACTER? WHY IT'S NONE OTHER THAN GOOD O'LE CHARGIN' CHUCK! and he's just arrived at a town he's never been to before probably some neato quests of sorts. What happens next?
>>
mystery nigger please
>>
>>18683
Get drunk and then crush the empties on our forehead
>>
>>18683
Tell me about chuck. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>18683
eat the stage
>>
>>18683
DO SOMETHING SUPER RAD SO ALL THE HOT CHARGIN' CHARLENES WILL COME OVER AND START FEELING OUR MUSCLES
>>
>>18683
Pull off the mask
>>
>>18726
I agree, Lift Something Heavy to impress those Shygals over there
>>
>>18683
Do what you were born to do
Charge
>>
>>18683
Donald trump just got elected king of the Mushroom Kingdom and is building a wall to keep the beaners out
>>
I apologize for any delay. Dragging and dropping somehow does take up a bit of time
>>
File: TA-DA.png (96KB, 910x1010px) Image search: [Google]
TA-DA.png
96KB, 910x1010px
So you enter this town and the first thing you see are two very attractive shygirls chitchattering over there. You do what chargin' chucks do best and charge on over bearing your bowser neck snapping Biceps but they don't seem to be impressed or care for that matter..
>>
>>18906
prove you've seen every twilight film
>>
>>18906
Slaughter them for experience points
>>
>>18906
>Shygirls
>attractive

I like this thread.
>>
>>18906
I think it's customary to capture a woman before they fall for you in the Mushroom Kingdom. Embrace them with your manly biceps and carry them to your lair.
>>
>>18906
Punch the blue ass
>>
>>18968

Kidnapping time
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>18906
slap them in the dick
>>
>>18968
I agree, Steal the Blue one.
>>
File: WAH-HAH.png (73KB, 664x938px) Image search: [Google]
WAH-HAH.png
73KB, 664x938px
Angered by them not noticing you and your manliness you seemed to forget if you knew timed hits or not so you took it into your best interest to remember. COMBAT TIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgdP7NW9uJY
>>
>>19028
throw your beefy arms as an attack
>>
>>19028
Take them out for dinner.
>>
>>19028
PUNCH THEM TO DEATH WITH YOUR LARGE MANLY FISTS OF DOOM
>>
>>19043
>Take them out

During Dinner
>>
>>19028
There must be another way! What are our combat options?
>>
>>19028
Charge them with your dick
>>
File: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES.png (3KB, 260x177px) Image search: [Google]
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES.png
3KB, 260x177px
little something for ya while you wait
>>
File: AHH.png (131KB, 685x1101px) Image search: [Google]
AHH.png
131KB, 685x1101px
So you throw your many appendages at the evil shygirls but they counter with a lighting attack!(who knew?)

I'm actually gonna pass out i've been up since I got home from an overnight shift so try to keep this alive if not that's cool too. I hope you guys enjoyed it so far.
>>
>>19196
Rest easy, when you get back just timeskip to him slaying them.
>>
>>19196
This thread is going places. I'm looking forward to next time.
>>
File: Guh-Huh.png (71KB, 661x977px) Image search: [Google]
Guh-Huh.png
71KB, 661x977px
I'm back! Jesus I was out cold for longer than I wanted, So anyway let's continue for a bit shall we?

So you recover from that lightning attack only to find the two shygirls down for the count!
VICTORY! Chuck gets some exp. Now that the battle has ended the shygirls don't seem to recall prior events and explain that a Lakithunder wizard guy has been causing trouble and making people shoot lightning(which explains why they could do it in the first place) and ask you and your meaty muscles to put a stop to his shit. Do ye accept?
>>
>>23068
No, and you actually get a game over for that and have to do the ENTIRE DAMN INTRO AGAIN
>>
Agree to help only so you can learn to shoot lightning yourself
>>
>>23068
Look at that nerd on the cloud. We gotta bully that nerd.
>>
File: Wampa.png (91KB, 661x961px) Image search: [Google]
Wampa.png
91KB, 661x961px
So you agree to help but only because the power to shoot lightning sounds pretty kick ass. So you head on your way towards his location. Along the way someone calls out to you from behind.

"Hey Mac wait up!"

Chuck stops only to see an oddly colored broozer before him.

"Hey Mac I saw how you tore those shygals a new one and was wondern' if I could perhaps tag along? I'm pretty useful in a pinch!"
>>
>>24239
Pick a fight with this guy by spewing some racially insensitive shit about ghosts so you can test his capabilities.
>>
>>24239
Acquire party member.
>>
>>24239
BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS
>>
File: byboogity!.png (97KB, 737x904px) Image search: [Google]
byboogity!.png
97KB, 737x904px
You accept his offer but first you tell him you need to test his abilities incase he holds you back on your journey.

"So a little sparing match eh? Okay Mac i-"

Before you could let him finish his sentence you start spewing out racial slurs and other vulgarities like how ghosts of all kinds have been taking innocent taxpaying toad jobs and the like.

"The fuck did you say!? I'mma bop you in the schnoze you piece of garbage! No one fucks with Ivan Broose"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5E7Y6yVqc

BOSS FIGHT!
>>
>>24895
Punch him in the dick
>>
File: BOOSH.png (201KB, 737x1410px) Image search: [Google]
BOOSH.png
201KB, 737x1410px
Last update for the night.I'll see you all tomorrow

Chuck thinks it'd be best to punch him in the dick to see if he's worthy enough to be a tagalong(cause if you can''t withstand a nutshot why bother going on an adventure). Except he forgot that he's a fucking ghost.
>>
File: weh.png (85KB, 737x644px) Image search: [Google]
weh.png
85KB, 737x644px
Good morning everyone!

It seems that Ivan wasn't kidding about that Schnoz bit. He appears to hit like a truck and Chuck ain't looking too hot. Remember being a Mario RPG adventure we have ITEMS what do we find?
>>
>>27925
A fire flower! That's a pretty basic Mario item that could probably cause some damage.
>>
File: next.png (111KB, 773x943px) Image search: [Google]
next.png
111KB, 773x943px
>>27931
Chuck digs deep into his helmet to pull out a fire flower he's been saving for a rainy day! It does significant damage since everyone knows ghosts are weak to fire. Ivan notices both sides are exhausted and suggests the fight ends in a friendly draw and then asks if he's good enough to tag along.
>>
The ghost goes in for the attack, but just before hitting Chuck, Chuck tells him to stop the fight because he is done testing his abilities. But then Chuck does a surprise groin punch and tells him to always watch out for surprise attacks.
>>
Threaten to shoot him with more fire if he doesn't tag along.
>>
>>28055
Chuck agrees that he is worthy and they leave as brothers in arms.
>>
>>28055
No, Chuck doesn't like spooks on his team.
>>
File: Yee-haw.png (138KB, 737x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Yee-haw.png
138KB, 737x1241px
>>29731
You both agree that the test has more or less proven Ivan's proficient abilities in the art of punching and joins your team! Now with you're new best buddy you both proceed down the path and come across a fork in the road.
which path do we take?(thought this would make it more interesting)
A
B
C
>>
>>31124
D, always the D.
>>
>>31124
B for Best
>>
>>31124
B
>>
File: PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT.png (481KB, 737x1598px) Image search: [Google]
PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT.png
481KB, 737x1598px
>>36487
>>40137
Good morning again,Gotta love those overnight shifts. Anyway forgive me for the wall of text coming up.

So you and Ivan decide to take "path B" which after a while leads to a rocky mountainous region. As you're both walking Ivan starts talking to you.

"Now that I think about it Mac..why are you so far out here anyway? Aren't Chargin' Chucks supposed to be stationed at Bowser's place?"

You in response explain that a few months ago at bowser's keep you were issued to baby sit his son for the day. Being a Chargin' Chuck you thought it'd be a neat idea to play football with the boy, I mean after all it's the symbol of male bonding. So things seem to be going great until one of your plays result in you suplexing the boy into the ground fracturing his legs. Obviously outraged bossman kicks you out of his castle and tells you that if he sees you again he's going to wipe out your brethren. You tell Ivan that you're searching for "The Eight Legendary Footballs", a legend passed down from Chuck father to Chuck son of many generations. It's told that once all eight are gathered something special is supposed to happen but no one knows what exactly.

After your explanation you both stop and see a cave entrance. You're not sure what could be inside do you check it out? or find a way around?
>>
>>40253
GO INTO THE CAVE. NO FEAR.
>>
>>40253
Like our great-grandpappy, the legendary hero Chargin' Ditka, always said: "Keep your head low, keep your feet moving, and just plow on through!"

We're not afraid of no cave.
>>
>>40253
Keep charging. If there is doors, keep charging! Nothing can stop you!
>>
>>40253
Time to sack the cave.
>>
File: WHAM!.png (161KB, 933x1483px) Image search: [Google]
WHAM!.png
161KB, 933x1483px
>>45265
>>40313
>>40279
>>40255
As you think about your options a tiny figure of your great-grandpappy appears in your mind.

"Hello? Is this blasted thing on..? Anyhoo Billy it's me, your great grandpappy, now I hope you haven't forgotten the Chargin' Saying "when you have the option to charge do that and only that and worry about any repercussions 3 weeks later." Now paul the fact i'm here shows that you did now get your shit together! Go get'em James"

Grandpappy fades away as you suddenly get this burning desire of charging and fast,you dart off leaving Ivan in the dust as you charge into that cave ready to give whatever lies in it a serious concussion as you lose focus of your surroundings and *THWACK* into a cave wall.

You're surrounded what do you do?
>>
>>46681
GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME AND FIGHT
>>
>>46681
We're not surrounded, we opened a running lane for our receiver. Ivan takes the distraction to launch a preemptive strike and get us initiative in the coming battle.
>>
>>46681
Toss goomba like a football into the other two and CHARGE!!!
>>
>>46681
Grab the goomba and tuck it under your arm, charge through the defenses and go for the touch down. Don't forget the victory dance.
>>
File: the chuckfather.jpg (95KB, 600x689px) Image search: [Google]
the chuckfather.jpg
95KB, 600x689px
>>40253
>Chuck father
>>
>>18593
does someone has that pic of a humanized, badass, shy guy with a gun/chainsw?
>>
File: shy girl vs guy.png (43KB, 516x1259px) Image search: [Google]
shy girl vs guy.png
43KB, 516x1259px
>>18906
daily reminder
>>
File: GEEEEEEEET DUUUUNKED ON.png (383KB, 1020x3287px) Image search: [Google]
GEEEEEEEET DUUUUNKED ON.png
383KB, 1020x3287px
>>46834
>>47133
>>47171
>>47440
You recover from the wall and look at your surroundings and see 3 goons you quickly dash towards the goomba and pick him up as Ivan pops in and bops the Paratroopa in the face getting the before battle advantage. With Goomba in hand you listen to your gut and dunk the motherfucker into the Paratroopa knocking them through the stage. Now it's Ivan's turn what does he do?
>>
>>48113
Ivan skips his turn to have two turns later.
>>
>>48113
Punt the bomb for a field goal
>>
>>48113
Absorb the creature and inherit its power
>>
>>48135
Or use Ivan's knowledge of bob-omb making to disable it, and have a bomb for later.
>>
>>48113
Spook the bombomb into exploding, causing a cave in.
>>
File: Got'em.png (225KB, 934x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Got'em.png
225KB, 934x2447px
>>48228
procrastinating is fun! This is the last one for a while. I will return.

The battle continues after Chuck's Touchdown attack.Now being Ivan's turn he turns to chuck and says

"Allow me Mac for I have an Idea"

He poofs like all ghosts do and appears behind the Bob-omb with a comically sized wrench and a devious look on his face..

"Come'ere cupcake.." whispers Ivan

as Chuck just stands there in horror as he witnesses the Bob-omb being dismantled as nothing but screams cover the stage. Ivan then returns to Chuck's side with a plain as day bomb in his hand. (You've obtained a bomb!)
>>
>>49205
Ivan's one smooth operator. Shake off our horror and take a look around the cave.
>>
>>49205
Explore under the stage. There must be loot!
>>
Eat the bomb.
>>
Still in shock you ask Ivan "What the how the why?"

Ivan then tells you a story of how he learned his trade with bombs. The story also tells why he isn't allowed on Bob-omb Battle field.
>>
>>49205

>>49856
>>51162
These anon's have the right idea.
>>
File: cloudsnight.png (321KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cloudsnight.png
321KB, 800x600px
Check the basement
>>
File: THINGS.png (165KB, 1020x2516px) Image search: [Google]
THINGS.png
165KB, 1020x2516px
Before the scene swipe back into the overworld Chuck jumps into the hole he made while Ivan begins to talk to him.

"So Mac I bet you're wonderin' why i'm quite the tinkerer? It's actually a very interesting story with lots of action and love and loss and it's also why i'm no longer allowed in the bean bean kingdom. Lemme start from the begin-"

Before Ivan can continue Chuck pops out of the hole with a mushroom and some pretty sweet sunglasses. including the bomb that makes 3 items.Now back in the overworld you both continue to explore the cavern, while in another location 3 buzzybeetles approach Lakithunda

"B-BOSS! The guards blocking the entrance to out hideout have been anniliated!" spouts the green one

Laki responds
"What?! I thought you told me they were powerful? No matter I'll just leave to you and the pebble twins Rocky. Don't fail me."

What do we do next?
>>
>>58540
Tell lakithunda to go get his own quest, then explore the cave for epic loots.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.