[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underdark Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0018.jpg (102KB, 736x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
102KB, 736x535px
Welcome to Drow Quest. This quest will be updated once daily, with intermittent supervision on my part.

You will play the part of a cast of beings from the Underdark, a party of strange, otherworldly creatures from a mix of the Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms WotC settings.

In the exposition, the party will be built and the setting firmly established before the party moves on into further adventure.

The first choice, the regions of the Underdark from whence the adventurer's venture...

>Erelhei-Cinlu: A major Drow metropolis, Lolth the Spider Queen wishes for the sacrifice of foreign blood, and a mix of slave populations and foreign presences make this city as diverse as it gets in the Underdark. (1 Drow Priestess, 1 Hobgoblin guard, 1 Dwarven Slave, 1 Kuo-Toa Monitor)

>Gracklstug: This Duergar port city lies on the shores of the Darklake. This place has a strong elemental tie to the earth, and the Duergar and their enslaved miners take full advantage. The Deepking of the dark dwarves has his seat here.( 2 Duergar Elite, 1 Stone Giant)

>Sloopdilmonpolop: The holy city of the Kuo-Toa, it is filled with an organized hive of the fishmen priests (Whips) and their holy warriors(Monitors). The great pool doesn't draw many outsiders. (2 Kuo-Toa Whips, 2 Kuo-Toa Monitors)

>A ragtag group, you met in a tavern over a good cask of stolen Elven Wine. (Randomly creates 3 characters)

Tomorrow, when the votes are counted, the party will be fleshed out with stats, names, and equipment lists.

There will not be posters assigned to characters in this thread, posters will vote on party actions and which path they take on their adventures in the Underdark.
>>
>>1841575
What kind of races can we choose from
>>
>>1841581
Pick one of the options. The party will be composed of the creatures listed at the end of the descriptions. You will make choices for the whole group.
>>
>>1841575
>>A ragtag group, you met in a tavern over a good cask of stolen Elven Wine. (Randomly creates 3 characters)

FOR THE LULZ
>>
>>1841575
>A ragtag group, you met in a tavern over a good cask of stolen Elven Wine. (Randomly creates 3 characters)
Always.
>>
>>1841575
>>Erelhei-Cinlu: A major Drow metropolis, Lolth the Spider Queen wishes for the sacrifice of foreign blood, and a mix of slave populations and foreign presences make this city as diverse as it gets in the Underdark. (1 Drow Priestess, 1 Hobgoblin guard, 1 Dwarven Slave, 1 Kuo-Toa Monitor)
senpai
>>
>Erelhei-Cinlu: A major Drow metropolis, Lolth the Spider Queen wishes for the sacrifice of foreign blood, and a mix of slave populations and foreign presences make this city as diverse as it gets in the Underdark. (1 Drow Priestess, 1 Hobgoblin guard, 1 Dwarven Slave, 1 Kuo-Toa Monitor)
>>
>>1841575
You gotta
>>
>>1841575
>>
>>1841575
>>A ragtag group, you met in a tavern over a good cask of stolen Elven Wine. (Randomly creates 3 characters)
We might get 3 supermen, or we might get 3 Steves.
>>
Sloopdilmonpolop
>>
>>1841575
>>Erelhei-Cinlu: A major Drow metropolis, Lolth the Spider Queen wishes for the sacrifice of foreign blood, and a mix of slave populations and foreign presences make this city as diverse as it gets in the Underdark. (1 Drow Priestess, 1 Hobgoblin guard, 1 Dwarven Slave, 1 Kuo-Toa Monitor)
>>
>>1841575

>>
>>1841575
>>
>>1841575
>>
>>1841869
>>
>>1841870
Forgot my text

>>
>>1841575
>>
File: fay.jpg (549KB, 957x739px) Image search: [Google]
fay.jpg
549KB, 957x739px
>>1841575
Fuck you OP

>FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES FAERIES
>>
>>1841575
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (232KB, 1000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
232KB, 1000x1340px
In the Underdark there is no day or night. Simply the hours one must labor, and the hours one is permitted to do something else. Many choose to rest, some choose to plot, while others spend their time on more frivolous ventures.

Our heroes, the kind of folk that spend their loose hours drowning away the stresses of their dark and dreary lives in mushroom mead or the fermented ears of a grue, meet at a small establishment by the name of Gruk's.

Gruk's is no more than a stall. A plank upon a few stones in an alcove created by a millennia of weathering, a short crimson hobgoblin fills cups and jugs with his few fermented brews. A freed slave himself, he picked up his trade from a youth spent filtering venom for the production of the many poisons sold in the bazaars of Menzoberranzan.

But this night, Gruk is in for a treat. Our heroes, his regulars, heave a finely crafted cask onto to makeshift table. They shout to Gruk to break out his finest glasses while they regale him with the tale of how they acquired such a treasure!

Characters:

1. FENGLA: Female Dwarven Shieldmaiden, Ex-slave and concubine to one of the many great Drow houses.

2. KLIMPOP: Kuo-Toa Whip, Cleric of the Great Pool and master of lore.

3. STRATH HARDSHADOW: Drow assassin, branded exile and unfavored of Lolth.

Klimpop, in his gurgling speech, begins the tale. His exaggerated movements combined with his slimy, thin frame and small size would usually illicit laughter, but his tales always seem to capture an audience.

"It all began," he whispers, "When we last left here, do you remember Gruk? What we said we'd do?"

Gruk scratched his head, with frayed yellow nails.

"Bah! Yes! You said something about..."

>A cave full of spiders

>A trading caravan

>A talking stone
>>
>>1845239
This is op, don't know why I have a different ID. Using this trip from now on.
>>
>>1845239
>A talking stone
>>
>>1845239
>A talking stone
>>
>>1845239
>A cave full of spiders
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (190KB, 730x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
190KB, 730x412px
"A talking stone, indeed." Grunts Fengla, before taking another swig from her cup.

Klimpop brushes an empty cup off the table before unfurling a great paper scroll. Spreading it out completely and weighing down its corners with stones, he gestures at the image on the paper.

"Read it, goblin!" Klimpop spits, dampening the face of the bearded hobgoblin.

A rubbing made over a series of carvings in a wall with a dark powder, the image seems to be part of a greater engraving, not entirely transcribed.

"I found this in a cavern near the Eastern Outpost. Whether or not everyone here believes it, I was initially lead to the cave by an ethereal voice whispering in the tongue of the surface elves." He is unfazed by the obvious disbelief displayed by the face of his Dwarven counterpart, and continues.

"When I arrived at the tablet baring this inscription, the voice stopped, but alas I am incapable of reading their backwards scratchings. Can you read the language of the Darithiri?" Asks the drow, impatiently.

The hobgoblin stares at the runes knowingly, as if appraising their worth, rather than reading.

"No," Says Gruk, as he bends down to retrieve the toppled wine cup and nodding at Fengla with a sneer. "But I bet that thing can."

Fengla gives a fiercer sneer in return, her usual demeanor when dealing with Gruk.

"You're right, and it's:

>directions to a secret camp of escaped elven slaves."

>a portion of an ancient elven saga, from before the dark elves were dark."

>the steps to a ritual of summoning, or at least that's what Klim here says from what I translated."
>>
Okay this captured my interest. I hope the quest gains its momentum back.

>>1848586
>the steps to a ritual of summoning, or at least that's what Klim here says from what I translated."
>>
>>1848586
>>
>>1848586

High impact sexual violence soon
>>
>>1848586
Or maybe
>Escaped slaves doing a summoning?
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (72KB, 495x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
72KB, 495x330px
"Yes!" Interjects Klimpop, the already massive eyes of the Kuo-Toa growing wider, his tolerance for alcohol notoriously low. "It created a portal."

"To where?" Returns Gruk, becoming amused by the story and the wine.

The trio grows somber at this remark. Strath quickly shoots a glance over his shoulder, his hand dropping to the hilt of his short-blade.

"Not where. What."

"Huh?" Grunts the hobgoblin.

>"It summoned a demon, with which we made a deal."

>"It summoned a portal, and we entered it."

>"It summoned a group of escaped Darithiri slaves, hiding on another plane of existence."
>>
>>1851782
Forgot trip again. Or am I a series of different people? Who cares.
>>
>>1851782
>"It summoned a demon, with which we made a deal."
>>
>>1851782
>"It summoned a group of escaped Darithiri slaves, hiding on another plane of existence."

But what is darithiri anyway
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.