[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Beast in the Woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Red Rum tavern.png (132KB, 2554x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Red Rum tavern.png
132KB, 2554x1261px
Disclaimer: This is my first time DMing in months, so apologies on how rusty Il be.

It was a quiet night in the inn of Red Rum, a halfway point in between the cities of Averndale and Hugo's Jetty, nestled in the forests appropriately named "Traveler's Demise". There had been rumors of a creature eviscerating merchant caravans at night. Patrons of the tavern drunk in silence; something was... off in the air tonight.

(Pic related, Red Rum tavern)
>>
The door bursts open, and an elf stumbles through. He is dragging his intestines inside, before collapsing in the doorway.
"People of this tavern, I... need you to be warned. I.... I am a merchant. From Averndale. A... A shadow attacked us. I ran, but... It has all but finished me. Please,slay this monster. For the love of the gods, p-"

He dies, his blood staining the wooden floor.
>>
>>1838006
Now make your character. Race, class, etc. you know the drill. then decide what to do from here:

A: hunt the beast now
B:Wait until sunrise
C: Other. tell me what you'll do.
>>
Race: Human
Class: Hunter. Carries a crossbow, 700 arrows at the moment. I think we should clean up the body before anything else.
>>
>>1838064
Good idea

The body is cleared away, the blood scrubbed off the floor, and the corpse wrapped in a burial shroud by the staff of RRT.
What next?
>>
>>1838074
If it's just us, why not just do it on paper in the kitchen. No one seems interested anyway, even the people from kik who said they'd come.
>>
Hunt the beast now. Bring silver and holy water. Also what options and spells do we have access top? Sage, candles, a rosary?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.