[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto Jounin Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 19

File: ichiraku_ramen.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ichiraku_ramen.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
Last time, on Naruto Jounin Quest:

“Don’t worry,” you say, hand on her shoulder. “Although normally you aren’t allowed to kill an allied shinobi, the Chunin Exams are in only a few months. Finish him then.”

She turns to look at you. You give her a thumbs up. She seems confused for some reason. You don’t know why.

Ah, the ramen’s ready! Time to dig in!
>>
Is it time for bullying?
>>
Yes best Naruto quest is here!!
>>
>>1833100
You’ve only encountered the village’s resident jinchuuriki on a few occasions. After all, you never had a reason to seek him out. Why would you? You’ve had the unfortunate experience of facing one of them in the field before, so you’re very well aware of how unstable human weapons of the demonic variety can be. No need to accidentally trigger the poor brat to rampage inside of the village instead of outside of the village, like he was supposed to. Now, the Third Hokage claimed that the will of the Fourth was for the jinchuuriki to be renowned as a hero, yet even he considered that overly idealistic. Thus the secrecy of the matter to the younger generation. If that was really what the Fourth desired, then he would have been severely disappointed.

The only reason you’re thinking about this is because of your latest encounter with the whiskered brat. Specifically, because he’s decided to start talking to your team’s dog boy. Because you’re sitting right next to the whiskered brat, they’re actually talking over you as you’re trying to eat your ramen.

“Oi, Kiba! I haven’t seen you since graduation! How’s being a genin?”

The dog boy is about to say something, but then turns back to look at you. You slurp up some noodles, ignoring his stare, but still observing him from the edge of your peripheral vision. His mouth closes. Then it opens again.

“Uh, fine,” he says. Finally, some progress.

“Really? I just went on my first D-rank mission. I had to babysit some stupid kids.”

“Oh. Lucky you...I mean, uh, that sucks.”

“I know, right? I wanna do something cool! Save princesses, battle enemy ninja, and…well, other cool things, -ttebayo!”

“We are not allowed to perform those types of missions,” says Shino, “Why? Because they are above our level of experience. As genin, our primary goal is to increase our level under the tutelage of our jounin-sensei.”

“I don’t really get what you’re saying. But if you’re trying to say that I’m too weak, then I’m not! I graduated just like everyone else! Oh, and speaking of jounin-sensei, how’s yours? Mine is a lazy asshole cyclops who wears a mask all the time.”

You did hear he was on Kakashi’s team.

“Ours is…” Kiba turns to look at you again. You nod. “He’s the guy sitting next to us.”

“Oh, that old guy? Is he really a jounin? Hey, old guy, are you really a jounin?”
>>
>>1833114
>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. Shunshin back to your shitty apartment, taking the bowl of ramen with you.

>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. Forehead poke him into unconsciousness so you can have the rest of your meal in peace.

>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. Just tell him to fuck off.

>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. Since the Hyuuga girl wants to kill him, substitute with her. Maybe the exposure to the object of her hatred will increase its fervor, which could only increase her strength simultaneously.

>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. “Yes.”
>>
>>1833127
>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. Since the Hyuuga girl wants to kill him, substitute with her. Maybe the exposure to the object of her hatred will increase its fervor, which could only increase her strength simultaneously.

this sounds utterly reasonable
>>
>>1833132
>>1833119
meant to tag this
>>
>>1833132
You are right we need to make this girl stronger.

>>1833119

Changing my vote from here >>1833127 to.

>>
>>1833119
>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. “Yes.”

Although this option holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>1833119
>>You’re not good at social situations, especially when you have to deal with brats like this. Since the Hyuuga girl wants to kill him, substitute with her. Maybe the exposure to the object of her hatred will increase its fervor, which could only increase her strength simultaneously.
>>
>>1833119
>>
I guess Hiashi will be happy to see Kirai helping his ultimate plan.
>>
>>1833132
>>1833143
>>1833147
>>1833153
I had a feeling that this one was going to be popular. Writing.
>>
>>1833172
So are we just going to inadvertently keep giving Hinata love advice under the pretense that we think it's just bloodlust?

Because that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>1833177
>love advice

What are you on about anon? The sings are obvious she just hates him.At least now we have something to make her brake her shell.
>>
>>1833184
>"Alright, I figured out how you feel about the Uzumaki boy."
>"Y-you did?!"
>"Yeah, pretty obvious really. Things like this are kinda' my specialty. First thing you wanna' do is pin'em down to the ground, so they can't escape."
>"Wh-what?!"
>"Next you wanna' wrap your arms around'em, don't be afraid to get up close and personal, stare'em right in the eyes. Then, when you can feel their breathing starting to hitch, you take one of your legs and-Hey, who said you could pass out dammit?"
>>
>>1833268
Oh god this is just to fucking hilarious
>>
>>1833268
You whippersnappers these days
>>
>>1833172
The next few moments contained handseals of such incredible speed as to be imperceptible to the genin around you. In just a few seconds, you performed a full switcheroo. First, you substituted with the Hyuuga girl’s bowl of ramen, then, with your own bowl of ramen, then with the Hyuuga girl’s bowl of ramen again, and finally with the Hyuuga girl herself. When you were finished, you were sitting at the end of the ramen stand where the Hyuuga girl had been, with your own bowl of ramen in front of you. The Hyuuga girl and her bowl were where you and your bowl had formerly been, smack dab in the middle of the whiskered brat and dog boy. You continue to eat your ramen.

“Ah, that was super fast! I guess you really must be a jounin, huh? Even though you’re old and stuff,” he says, leaning in closer, his face now right in front of the Hyuuga. “My sensei is like that too, he seems like a total idiot but he’s actually a pretty strong ninja…is she okay?”

You take a look over to the Hyuuga girl, who has apparently fainted. Her face is now resting in her bowl of ramen. Hmm, that’s strange. Perhaps the exposure to the object of her hatred led to a sudden drop or rise in blood pressure? Can that make you faint? Well, you’re no medical ninja. Dog boy carefully lifts her face out of the ramen, picking off the noodles stuck to her face.

“Nah, don’t worry about that, Naruto. She was just excited,” he says, as he lays the Hyuuga girl’s head on the table.

“I get excited about ramen all the time! But I’ve never fainted because of that before. And her face was all red, too. Maybe you should bring her to the hospital or something.”

“Trust me, it’s nothing to worry about,” he says. Then he shares a brief period of eye contact with the bug brat, and subsequently bursts out laughing.

“Hey? What’s so funny, Kiba?”

“Nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“Telling me not to worry about it only makes me want to know about it more!”

You take in this series of interactions, and start to consider more carefully the implications. Dog boy and bug brat seem to be familiar with the Hyuuga’s desire to murder the jinchuuriki, but the jinchuuriki himself is totally unaware of this quite obvious fact. You briefly wonder if you should inform him that she despises him, yet ultimately refrain because you don’t want to have to talk to him at all.
>>
>>1833329
Anyway, the rest of the meal passes in silence, with the Hyuuga girl dosing away. You notice that she seems to have slight smile on her face. She must be dreaming of killing the whiskered brat, you know that you’ve already simulated that scenario in your head several times as a precautionary measure.

Hmm, how could she beat him? You don’t know much about the jinchuuriki’s non-jinchuuriki based abilities. He should know the three basic ninjutsu taught in the Academy, plus all the other things they teach there. Of more concern would be his demonic chakra, which she would have no real counter for. You don’t recall a Hyuuga ever facing a jinchuuriki in battle, but you don’t think that the Gentle Fist would be enough to take one down. Maybe with the gates, she could at least contain him long enough for someone else to strike the killing blow. She wouldn’t be able to open them by the time the Chunin Exams came around, however, and then she’d have to wait another year for her next opportunity to murder him.

Her best bet would be less conventional methods, you think. Even with the Kyuubi’s healing abilities, he would still be susceptible to a kunai cutting his throat in his sleep. The problem then would be the kind of seal he possessed; you weren’t anything close to an expert in the art, but even you knew that some seals were designed to leak as much of the bijuu’s chakra into the jinchuuriki as possible, meaning that even a secretive assassination could cause him to go berserk.

You’ll have to ask a fuinjutsu master, probably. It’s not like you’ll ever be able to make sense of the seal yourself.

When the meal is finished, your genin return to their homes. The only one left is the Hyuuga, who you’re probably going to need to bring home yourself, given her current state. That’s going to be fun. “Excuse me, Kirai-san, but why are you bringing my daughter home at night unconscious and with traces of yellow-ish liquid on her face?”

You sigh. No way to do it but just to do it.

You hoist the Hyuuga up over your head, and once you have her firmly secured, start leaping over rooftops on your way to the Hyuuga Clan Compound. It’s a bit of a distance, but eventually you reach the front door. The Hyuuga Clan Compound is practically a fortress. Despite its lack of obvious fortifications, it’s filled to the brim with traps of all kinds, not to mention a whole clan of trained ninja. When you approach the front door, a few of the outlying guards come to greet you. They’re brandishing chakra-covered hands, which you quite rightly suspect is not a good sign.

“Identify your-is that Hinata-sama?!”

The man in front, a middle-aged branch family Hyuuga, is the one who said those words. He’s also the first to attempt to assault you, and attempt which you dodge with little effort. The rest of them all come after you too, causing you to start jumping all over the place like a drunken monkey. Jeez, these guys really don’t wait for an explanation, do they?
>>
>>1833329
>>1833344
“Listen up, Hyuuga. I’m here to return this heiress of yours. Can you just take her to her room or something and leave me the fuck alone?”

They continue their assault.

“Look, I’m her jounin-sensei. She trained so hard she fell unconscious, so she kind of needs her rest right now,” you say.

It’s at that moment that the doors of the Hyuuga Clan Compound slam open, and out comes Hyuuga Hiashi.

“What’s all this commotion about?”

You’ve met the clan head of the Hyuuga on a few occasions before. He seemed the silent, stoic type, which is really the sort of type you prefer when it comes to brats like him. Unfortunately, he’s still a brat, so you couldn’t expect too much out of him. You still remember when he was a genin, and used his byakugan to ‘accidentally’ peek into the women’s bath. Horny little white-eyed brat.

Anyway, he takes one look at you and frowns, characteristically. He activates his byakugan, perhaps to look more threatening.

“Kirai-san. Hinata’s curfew was over an hour ago. What has she been doing with you?”

Ah, shit, a curfew? She must have been so loopy after passing out several dozen times today that she forgot about it.

“My apologies, Hiashi-sama,” you say, scratching the back of your head as you hand her body over to him. “She trained so hard she fell unconscious.”

“That is a lie. You cannot fool my eyes, Kirai-san. What has she been doing with you?”

“Ah, well. She really did fall unconscious because of training, but she had a fainting spell later in the day.”

“And you didn’t bring her to the hospital?”

“Er, well…”

“Why did she faint, Kirai-san? If you were unaware of the cause, then you should have done your utmost as her jounin instructor to investigate the cause, most responsibly by bringing her to hospital.”

“Er, well…”

>Say, now does look like a swell time to shunshin away.

>Inform him she fainted because she was in the proximity of Uzumaki Naruto. Explain your personal theory as to why this happened.

>Apologize and leave.
>>
>>1833349
>Inform him she fainted because she was in the proximity of Uzumaki Naruto. Explain your personal theory as to why this happened.
>>
>>1833349
I really don't care if you take issue with my teaching style.
>>
>>1833349
>>Say, now does look like a swell time to shunshin away.
This is too much of a hassle
>>
>>1833349
>>
>>1833349
>>
>>1833349
Byakugan this fucker.
>>
>>1833349
>>Inform him she fainted because she was in the proximity of Uzumaki Naruto. Explain your personal theory as to why this happened.

>We manage to make Hiashi actually laugh
>>
>>1833366
Byakugan more like BYEakuGONE
>>
>>1833349

You lot being unable to teach her to channel her bloodlust productively isn't our fault. Also, we're her Jounin-sensei brat, fuck your curfew.
>>
>>1833349

>Say, now does look like a swell time to shunshin away.
>>
>>1833349
>>
>>1833349
>>Inform him she fainted because she was in the proximity of Uzumaki Naruto. Explain your personal theory as to why this happened.
>>
Okay I'm switching over to

Now it's 6 to 4.
>>
>>1833349
>>
>>1833350
>>1833361
>>1833372
>>1833383
>>1833401
>>1833406
>>1833409
Alright. Writing your explanation.
>>
>>1833415
So now is the time he tells us about his keikkaku.
>>
>>1833424
>"Imagine it Kirai, a child born of both Uzumaki and Hyuuga blood, it's power would be unmatch-"
>Shunshin's away
>"...."
>>
>>1833469
>fucking hell the guy is still a pervert
>>
>>1833415
“…look, Hiashi-sama. The reason that your daughter fainted is complex, so I will endeavor to make it as quick and easy to explain as possible.”

“Please, do so.”

“It’s like this. Have you ever seen a flower in full bloom?”

“I believe I have, yes.”

“Well, your daughter is beginning to bloom. She’s not a little girl anymore, she’s starting to mature into something much greater. A woman, and a kunoichi at that.”

“I do not appreciate where this is going.”

“Hold on, I’m not finished yet. Now, when you’re just a girl your interests are often frivolous and of little concern. But when you begin to mature, begin to bloom and blossom into a kunoichi, you start to realize things about the world you never noticed before. You start to pursue interests that are sometimes considered, for lack of a better word, ‘dirty’ to the world at large. Things that are not considered moral activities for girls to take part in, but remember, they are no longer girls, but women…”

“Kirai-san, if you do not finish this quickly I am going to execute you.”

“Fine, fine. So, to put it bluntly, your daughter is becoming a kunoichi. So she has more adult interests now, do you understand?”

“I hope that I do not, for my current understanding of the situation will result in your death.”

“Ah, let me elaborate. She has begun to take an interest in the most base and virile emotion of the human race, the pinnacle of human experience, the thing that makes the kunoichi feel alive…bloodlust!”

“E-excuse me?”

“Bloodlust? You know, the visceral desire to brutally murder someone? Basically, she was in the proximity of one Uzumaki Naruto, who I’m pretty sure you’re aware of, and for some reason I have yet to uncover she despises him to the very core of her soul. When she was close to him, she was overwhelmed by bloodlust and hatred and so fainted.”

Hiashi stares at you. He stares at you for a long time. Then he sighs, looking down at his daughter and muttering something under his breath. You didn’t quite catch what is was, but it sounded important.

“Good night, Kirai-san. Please make sure that Hinata returns home before her curfew from now on.”

“Will do.”

Hiashi returns inside.

Now, time to think of what to do for tomorrow. Since the brats have started on their training regimen, you can leave a shadow clone behind to supervise their D-ranks. You’ll still join them for morning training, but you have little desire to stick around for the more boring stuff. That means you have free time in the afternoons for the forseeable future. You should probably get back into the swing of things with your own training regimen.
>>
>>1833531
>Plan A: Pure Taijutsu. You’re lagging behind Gai, so perhaps it’s time to get serious about your training. Well, more serious then you already are, anyway. You should be able to catch up now that he’s busy going on D-rank missions with his team personally, just like the idiot that he is. With any luck, you should be able to get a lot stronger.

>Plan B: Diversify Your Techniques. You’re not much good at anything but basic ninjutsu, but you do have a few ideas to improve your repertoire. Ask Kakashi if he knows any ninjutsu (and he does know a lot of ninjutsu) that would help complement your fighting style. While you’re there, you can also inquire about the possibility of summoning animals-you know he can summon dogs, and he and Gai are the only summoners you’ve ever personally known, so he’d be the person to ask.

>Plan C: Teamwork, Teamwork, Teamwork. Actually, forget the shadow clone. Since you’ll be leading a squad consisting of an Aburame, a Hyuuga, and an Inuzuka, it’ll be best to create some combination techniques utilizing all of their clan abilities together, both with and without your own abilities. This will help improve the overall effectiveness of your team when you’re working together, a crucial point given that the Chunin Exams will be coming up in a few months.
>>
File: 14.png (446KB, 2198x1480px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
446KB, 2198x1480px
I hope this Hiashi subscribes to the Master Eugenics Plan.
>>
>>1833535
>>Plan A: Pure Taijutsu. You’re lagging behind Gai, so perhaps it’s time to get serious about your training. Well, more serious then you already are, anyway. You should be able to catch up now that he’s busy going on D-rank missions with his team personally, just like the idiot that he is. With any luck, you should be able to get a lot stronger.
Can't go wrong with what we got.
>>
>>1833535
>>Plan B:
>>
>>1833531
>Plan A: Pure Taijutsu. You’re lagging behind Gai, so perhaps it’s time to get serious about your training. Well, more serious then you already are, anyway. You should be able to catch up now that he’s busy going on D-rank missions with his team personally, just like the idiot that he is. With any luck, you should be able to get a lot stronger.
Ninjutsu are cool, and teamwork is great, but to be strong is the true goal
>>
>>1833535
>>Plan B: Diversify Your Techniques. You’re not much good at anything but basic ninjutsu, but you do have a few ideas to improve your repertoire. Ask Kakashi if he knows any ninjutsu (and he does know a lot of ninjutsu) that would help complement your fighting style. While you’re there, you can also inquire about the possibility of summoning animals-you know he can summon dogs, and he and Gai are the only summoners you’ve ever personally known, so he’d be the person to ask.
>>
>>1833535
Plan B: Diversify Your Techniques. You’re not much good at anything but basic ninjutsu, but you do have a few ideas to improve your repertoire. Ask Kakashi if he knows any ninjutsu (and he does know a lot of ninjutsu) that would help complement your fighting style. While you’re there, you can also inquire about the possibility of summoning animals-you know he can summon dogs, and he and Gai are the only summoners you’ve ever personally known, so he’d be the person to ask.
>>
>>1833535
>Plan B: Diversify Your Techniques. You’re not much good at anything but basic ninjutsu, but you do have a few ideas to improve your repertoire. Ask Kakashi if he knows any ninjutsu (and he does know a lot of ninjutsu) that would help complement your fighting style. While you’re there, you can also inquire about the possibility of summoning animals-you know he can summon dogs, and he and Gai are the only summoners you’ve ever personally known, so he’d be the person to ask.

Summons! A good Summon seems like one of the best uses of our Chakra outside of beating faces in.
>>
>>1833535
>>Plan A: Pure Taijutsu. You’re lagging behind Gai, so perhaps it’s time to get serious about your training. Well, more serious then you already are, anyway. You should be able to catch up now that he’s busy going on D-rank missions with his team personally, just like the idiot that he is. With any luck, you should be able to get a lot stronger.
>>
>>1833539
>muttering something under his breath

Your face when what he was saying was:

All according to the keikaku

>>1833535
>Plan A
>>
>>1833535

>>
>>1833535
>>Plan B: Diversify Your Techniques. You’re not much good at anything but basic ninjutsu, but you do have a few ideas to improve your repertoire. Ask Kakashi if he knows any ninjutsu (and he does know a lot of ninjutsu) that would help complement your fighting style. While you’re there, you can also inquire about the possibility of summoning animals-you know he can summon dogs, and he and Gai are the only summoners you’ve ever personally known, so he’d be the person to ask.
>>
>>1833535
All in. They already got their clan techniques.
>>
>>1833547
Technically a summon can be a good support to us and our kids.

>and so starts the summon wars
>>
File: 4.jpg (939KB, 1440x7072px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
939KB, 1440x7072px
>>1833560
I have that exact picuture saved to my hard drive, just for The Plan.

Welcome to Crusader Kings II, Hiashi.
>>
>>1833560
Ok, why did you spoiler your vote?
>>
>>1833546
>>1833549
>>1833553
>>1833555
>>1833561
>>1833566
Plan B just barely scrapes by. Writing.
>>
>>1833576
Because i typed the wrong command.
>>
File: 1497063212097.png (292KB, 325x348px) Image search: [Google]
1497063212097.png
292KB, 325x348px
>mfw we teach Hinata to be a powerful killing machine
>mfw Hiashi continues to stoke the fire of her love towards Naruto
>mfw we watch her move in for the 'kill' and grow increasingly confused as she mounts him instead of killing him
>>
>>1833621
>"Hmmm."
>"...."
>"Oh wait, she just wanted to fuck him. That makes sense."
>>
>>1833621
>"Yes! Yes! Pin him my student!
>"Tear his shirt and stab him....wait...hinata,what are you doing? Why did you undo his pant too?"
>"No!no! You are suppose to stab him,not the other way around!"

Amazon hyuuga man
>>
>>1833581
I imagine that Kakashi is going to want a favor in return for this. Which I'm alright with.

Maybe he'll want us to beat some Taijutsu into his students, Sasuke doesn't need it as much, but Naruto and Sakura seriously need some tough love. We can impress the importance of conditioning and having a body that can keep up with your eyes into Sasuke.

>>1833621
We might be able to get her to stand up for herself by kidnapping Naruto and beating his face in until she admits her true feelings. If she refuses to speak we'll end up stealing her kill, that should motivate her, right?
>>
File: 1504322223142.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1504322223142.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1833646
>Amazon hyuuga
>>
>>1833581
“Good, good. Only two thousand more push-ups to go kids, and then it’s time to start lapping around the entire village!”

You’ve upped the ante for the second morning of training considerably by adding training weights to the Hyuuga girl and the dog boy’s clothing. You already had some on the bug brat and Akamaru, but wanted to go easy on them for their first day, since they’ll be the ones activating the gates and all that. Akamaru might be able to as well, but he needed the training weights for any exercise at all, given the limitations of his young and canine body. But now it was their second day of training, so concepts like ‘easy’ could be considered dead and buried. Good riddance.

You also should really learn their names at some point. Ah, well. You will. Eventually.

“Kakashi.”

“Kirai.”

“You sent a shadow clone to come talk to me?”

“I’m busy training with the brats right now, so yeah. Where are yours?”

“Over in Training Ground 7, doing teamwork exercises while they wait for me.”

As you’re sitting in the forest right outside of your teams’ training grounds, you can take a look over into Training Ground 7. Some pink-haired girl is busy slamming her fist repeatedly into the jinchuuriki’s head.

“Teamwork exercises, huh?”

“Yes.”

You stare at him. He continues reading his smut, clearly not in the slightest bit caring.

“Alright, listen, Kakashi. I want your help with something.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes, it is so. Don’t be difficult.”

“Ah, I’m not being difficult, I’m just asking.”

“Look, how much smut am I going to have to buy you for you to do me a favor?”

“Sorry, I only read books from Jiraiya-sama’s own pen, and I have the entire collection.”

“Shit, I don’t know any other way to bribe you. Is there anything you do in your free time besides reading smut?”

He gives you an eye smile.

“Sure.”

Then he goes back to reading his smut. For fucks sake…well, looks like that’s a bust. You’re not going to be getting anything out of him.

“I’ll remember this if you ever need a favor,” you say, and dispel yourself.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s it. Now that we’re done with our laps, let’s head back to the training grounds and do some more heavy lifting. I got some boulders for us, so-damn it, Kakashi.”

“Kirai-sensei?” asks the bug brat. “Is something wrong?”

“Don’t worry about it Aburame.”

Even after only knowing you for a couple days, the brats are very well aware of the fact they aren’t getting more information out of you than that.

“NOW DID I SAY THAT YOU COULD STOP?! BACK TO THE TRAINING GROUND!”
>>
>>1833827
When you’re finally done with morning training, you have a shadow clone form and go off with the brats. Leaving you alone, with an entire training ground to yourself. And nothing to do in it, because Kakashi rejected your offer. Well, the way you see it, the plan’s not quite scrapped yet. After all, a shinobi is one who endures. And to endure, you must adapt to the changing circumstances around you. So time for some adapting.

Firstly…

“Henge!”

Now, transformed as a small cricket , you leap on over to Training Ground 9, where Gai and his team are currently training. Apparently, they do D-ranks in the morning, and train in the afternoons, the reverse of your own team. Probably to ensure the brats have lunch to puke up, hah. Well, that’s why you’d think of making the brats train in the afternoon. You have no idea why Gai does it, but you doubt it’s for that sort of reason.

Gai is busy training his team, showing off some katas. Now, all you need is for just the right opportunity…there!

While you’re still a cricket, you hop straight towards Gai from behind. In mid-air, you de-transform and grab Gai’s bodysuit straight at the collar. Then, you muster all your strength, and pull, exposing Gai’s entire backside, ass and all, to his students.

“NO! MY INNOCENCE!” screeches the girl, immediately covering her eyes.

Neji, who activated the Byakugan as soon as he noticed you hopping at Gai, instantly regrets having done so and deactivates it.

As for the mini-me…

“GAI-SENSEI!” he shouts, aiming a punch at you. It’s easily dodged.

“You have no idea how thankful I am for this, Gai,” you say, before using the shunshin to swiftly extract yourself from this situation.

Once you’re back at your shitty apartment, it’s time to transform again.

“Henge!”

Now that you’ve seen Gai’s exposed backside, you’re able to perfectly mimic it in your transformation. Then you grab a camera and start taking pictures. Once you’re done, you have to go have them developed. To be honest, you didn’t really get all of this picture-taking thing the brats seem interested in nowadays, but it’s helping you in this instance.

You have to wait an hour, but once they’re done you head for the building your shitty apartment is in. You know for a fact that the jounin informant that told the bug brat of your location during your exam was either Kakashi or Asuma, because they live in the same building as you. It was probably Asuma, though. That means you need to break into apartment’s 3C and 4B.

Thankfully, neither of them have trapped their apartments, so breaking in is relatively easy. You leave copies of the photos right next to an ashtray in Asuma’s apartment. In Kakashi's, you find the stash of smut he has under his bed, then fill each one with copious images of Gai’s ass, writing on the back of each ‘Do me a favor or I will get more and send them to you – Kirai’. Once your task is complete, you go and confer with your shadow clone about the progress of your team's mission.
>>
>>1833827
>>1833831
The next morning, your shadow clone and Kakashi once again meet in the forest outside of your respective training grounds.

“I hate you,” says Kakashi. “I really hate you. Asuma does too.”

“Yeah, yeah. Anyway, are you ready to do me that favor?”

“Hate you. HATE you.”

“Hate is my name, after all. The favor?”

“Fine. What is it?”

“I want to expand my repertoire of ninjutsu a bit, and you’re a ninjutsu specialist. Specifically, I’m looking into summoning.”

“Seriously?”

“What?”

“You could have just asked Gai.”

“I…yeah, I guess I could have. Well, you can teach me more than just summoning, though, right?”

Hmm…what to ask for…

>Just get started on summoning. That’s what you really wanted anyway.

>Ask for a powerful fire jutsu. It’s your primary element, and Kakashi should know something that complements your style well.

>So, about that summoning…

>He’s an expert in nature transformations, he could get you started on other elements.

>You know, summoning. That’s a thing.

(It's not that I want you to pick summoning, it's that I know that's what you're going to pick anyway)
>>
>>1833836
>>He’s an expert in nature transformations, he could get you started on other elements.
Lightning fist?
>>
>>1833836
>Just get started on summoning. That’s what you really wanted anyway.

We'll bug someone for fire jutsu at some point, a lot of people know fire jutsu.
>>
>>1833836
>So, about that summoning…
>>
>>1833836
>>So, about that summoning…
>>
>>1833836
>Ask for a powerful fire jutsu. It’s your primary element, and Kakashi should know something that complements your style well.
We should probably also check our team's natures
>>
>>1833836
>>So, about that summoning…
>>
>>1833836
>>He’s an expert in nature transformations, he could get you started on other elements.
Hidden Mist...
Now bear with me guys imagine it. We cut off our foes eyesight and then we use our own chakra to stealth ourselves. It's a perfect killer combo even on Red eyed Scum!
>>
>>1833836
Might as well ask for something we cant get from other people
>>
>>1833872
Or we could just punch them in the eyes so hard that they get really swollen black eyes that they then can't open them.
>>
>>1833836
>He’s an expert in nature transformations, he could get you started on other elements.
>>
>>1833836
>You know, summoning. That’s a thing.
>>
>>
>>1833836
We're gonna be at least Raikage tier
>>
>>1833849
>>1833872
>>1833882
>>1833889
>>1833933
>>1833946
Alright, other nature transformations wins. Pleasantly surprised. Writing.
>>
>>1833952
“I think I want to get myself started on some non-fire nature transformations.”

“Well, normally I’d suggest you go to Asuma to teach you some wind jutsu, given that it would increase the existing power of your fire jutsu if you combined the two. Since he hates you, however…hmm, I suppose I can teach you a lightning or earth technique, though not water given your affinity for fire. They’ll have to be relatively simple, though, since you haven’t done any advanced training in controlling chakra of those natures before…hmm, I’ve got two that come to mind.”

>“Raiton: Sanda. It allows the user to fire sparks of lightning from their hands. For you personally, you should be able to use it to electrocute someone when you strike them. Since the amount of lightning generated is small, it’s relatively easy to use and additional chakra can be used to expand the size and potentcy of the sparks.”

>“Doton: Doryuuheki. It summons a wall of hardened mud that grows larger the more chakra you add to it. It can be used as a defensive barrier, and it since it can use already existing earth it’s easier to mold the chakra for someone with no experience in using earth jutsu.”
>>
>>1834027
>“Raiton: Sanda. It allows the user to fire sparks of lightning from their hands. For you personally, you should be able to use it to electrocute someone when you strike them. Since the amount of lightning generated is small, it’s relatively easy to use and additional chakra can be used to expand the size and potentcy of the sparks.”
>>
>>1834027
>>“Raiton: Sanda.
>>
>>1834027

>>
>>1834027
>>
>>1834027
>>“Doton: Doryuuheki. It summons a wall of hardened mud that grows larger the more chakra you add to it. It can be used as a defensive barrier, and it since it can use already existing earth it’s easier to mold the chakra for someone with no experience in using earth jutsu.”
Electricity is too mainstream in quests so i pass
>>
>>1834027
>>
>>1834027

TAZER PUNCH!
>>
>>1834027

>>
>>1834027

sadistic prison guard came to mind
>>
>>1834031
>>1834036
>>1834037
>>1834039
>>1834047
>>1834049
>>1834053
>>1834058
I'd say this is a consensus. Writing.
>>
>>1834063
poor Doton: Doryuuheki. maybe in another life.

Also why did we put that photo on asuma too?
>>
>>1834069
Had a surplus presumably
>>
>>1834069
he ratted us out to shino
>>
>>1834069
He might have sold us out to Shino, and it's amusing to fuck with him.

Maybe we should repay Kakashi for this by unlocking the last Uchiha's Sharingan, he doesn't even have to ask us, we're a good friend.
>>
>Possible squad Background
Sensei is revealed traitor and holds a hostage. Our other team mate kills themselves on our blade to try to save the hostage, us and hostage decide that we shall stab through them to kill the traitor. In one mission we learned of Betrayal, emotional manipulation and sacrifice. Danzo takes us under his wing for a time to nurture our "darkness"
>>
>>1834063
“So you’re going for the lightning jutsu, huh? Alright, here’s how you form lightning chakra. Go the top of the Hokage monument wearing nothing but a suit constructed of conductive metal during a thunderstorm. Wait.”

“Har har, nice try. How do you really do it?”

“Get a toaster. Then, while you’re bathing-”

“I’m serious, Kakashi.”

“Fine. Lightning chakra is all about density. That’s why chakra conductive paper crumples when exposed to it. All you need to do is conduct your chakra in such a way as to make it very, very dense. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is reflect on how your chakra’s current state of denseness is similar to the state of denseness in your mind.”

He shunshins away, leaving behind a leaf and a piece of paper. You look at the paper. It has a seal on it, so you unseal the contents.

“HOLY FUCK!” you shout.

Contained inside are full frontal nude shots of Gai, oiled up for the camera. There’s also a note from Kakashi.

Several months ago, Gai posed nude for a men’s fitness magazine.

“Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!” you shout, incinerating everything save for the leaf in a massive fireball.

“Right, now, he must have left the leaf for a reason. Hmm.”

When you were first learning how to utilize fire chakra, you recall having to burn a leaf to ash with nothing but your chakra. This time, you suppose you have to crumple the leaf up into a ball with nothing but your chakra. You grab the leaf, returning to the training ground to hand it to your original body, who grabs it in his teeth as he continues with his push-ups. Then, you dispel.

“HOLY FUCK!” you shout, as the memories of the clone hit.

“Are…you…okay…sensei…” the dog boy slowly spits out, struggling with his push-ups.

“Dear Sage of Six Paths, no!”

Thankfully, your shadow clone already incinerated the only physical copies of those photos you’d ever laid eyes upon. You briefly considered making another one to track down and incinerate every copy of those photos in existence while you continued training, but didn’t want to waste too much chakra. Instead, you used your chakra to attach the leaf to your forehead and practiced while doing push-ups.
>>
>>1834208
After the brats are done training, you remake your shadow clone to go off and supervise them on their D-rank. Meanwhile, you continue on with your lightning chakra training. You’ll have to be able to form the chakra, first, before you can actually start to learn the jutsu Kakashi mentioned. That was going to take a while; it was a month before you managed to even begin to get the hang of forming fire chakra. There was a reason elemental ninjutsu were considered advanced.

Of course, once you managed to transform the nature of your chakra the first time, it became easier to learn every additional element. However, learning all elements was still difficult. Even Kakashi, for all of his ninjutsu prowess, struggled with wind chakra due to its conflict with this own lightning affinity. It would likely take you at least a week or so before you saw any progress. But there was no way around that, so you’d make do.

You train all day, and see little success. Still, working with the leaf doubles as a fine chakra control exercise, so you didn’t get nothing out of it. And, with your incredible concentration, you even managed to continue doing push-ups the entire time you were training with the leaf, so need to worry about your physical abilities atrophying.

All in all, you’re quite pleased with yourself as you step into your shitty apartment (that has massive holes in the ceiling and floor courtesy of the bug brat) for the night. That’s when you see the life-sized limited edition posters of Gai doing a variety of oiled-up nude poses plastered all over the available space in your apartment.

“HOLY FUCK!”

>Updates End for now

Sorry for the relatively short session today. We’ll resume tomorrow. I'll still be around for a bit to answer questions.
>>
>>1834215
Thanks porn QM. am excited to see prank wars between us and kakashi

>>1834198
What's with the hard-on on danzo?

It's like you guys want to suck his multi-eyes sharingan cock or something
>>
Kakashi has taken this too far
I think we should retaliate by bringing his genin into this war
>>
>>1834241
Because Wargle is gone I can't get my fix and nor can I draw anymore Tsukis. Im fuckin bored man and we're both old assholes so it works
>>
File: rootball.jpg (107KB, 1693x973px) Image search: [Google]
rootball.jpg
107KB, 1693x973px
>>1834241
What's not to love about Danzo? It's not gay if I only want to suck his cock figuratively.

Seriously though, it's just a meme
>>
On the topic of summon wars
Here is what a rooster represents according to google
>One of the twelve signs of the Chinese zodiac, the Rooster is a Chinese symbol of honesty, as well as physical and moral fortitude. It is of the yang attribute and signifies fortune, luck, fidelity, protection as well as bossiness. For other Chinese animal symbol meanings click here.
>
>>
>>1834357

Clicking does nothing.
>>
>>1834249
We must enlist prank king jinchuuriki as our ally
>>
>>1834357
>Japanimenese manga
>Chinese zodiac
I bet you'll want a pig summon, too.
>>
Did Kirai ever have a girlfriend at one point?

Also, seeing as how he mistook Hinata's thirst for cock as thirst for blood, is Kirai a wizard?
>>
>>1835696
a Kung Fu Wizard!
>>
File: Wizard Chart.jpg (183KB, 1659x672px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Chart.jpg
183KB, 1659x672px
>>1835696
Found relevant pic.
>>
The next morning, having meticulously destroyed every copy of those horrific posters you could locate inside of your shitty apartment, you make your way over to Training Ground 8. It doesn’t take you long to notice that something is wrong. The brats should’ve already been there before you. You warned them that tardiness would be punished with extreme prejudice, so if they’re late it must be because of something important. Otherwise, you’d have to beat them. And then the clan heads would complain again. Fucking politics.

You leave a shadow clone at the training ground in case they arrive while you’re gone, then leave. Given your incredible speed, it doesn’t take you very long before you locate them. One of them, anyway. Dog boy is in a restaurant, accompanied by a fat child and a squinty eyed brat. You assume that these are the heirs of Akimichi and Nara, since the resemblance to their parents is obvious.

Entering the restaurant unnoticed is child’s play for a shinobi of your caliber.

“That sounds troublesome,” says the squinty eyed brat, apparently not noticing that you are now standing directly behind him. That’s the camouflage jutsu for you.

“I know, right? He’s such an asshole,” says the dog boy. “All he does is make us train all day. Even our missions all involve hard labor!"

“That sounds troublesome,” says the squinty eyed brat. This is when you notice that he actually isn’t paying attention to what the dog boy is saying whatsoever.

The fat child is also not paying attention. He’s busy devouring the food, specifically the dog boy’s, as the dog boy’s own attention has been taken away from his plate by his anti-you rant. You’re actually really enjoying this. Well, not ‘this’, so much as enjoying the fact that his clan head, unlike the others, probably won’t mind when you beat him.

“Hinata and Shino are fed up too. Well, I think so anyway. Hinata is way too shy to actually say it, and Shino just gives me a talk about ‘levels of experience’ whenever I mention it to him, but there’s no way that they’re happy with this much fucking training.”

“That sounds troublesome.”

“Yeah. He works us to the bone, even Akamaru! He threatened to cut off his tail and feed it to me!”

“Plus, he’s always acting like he just doesn’t give a shit!"

“This whole thing is just such a fucking-wait, what happened to my food? Damn it, Chouji!”

The fat child gives a smile. You take this as your opportunity to rush forward and forehead poke dog boy into unconsciousness, undoing the camouflage in the process. Akamaru starts barking, but you silence him in the same manner as his partner.

The squinty eyed brat appears to actually be sleeping with his eyes open. The fat child notices you, however, and gives you a questioning look.

“I’m his jounin-sensei,” you explain, “and he’s supposed to be training right now.” Then you shunshin away towards Training Ground 8.
>>
>>1836123
When you arrive at your training ground, you tie the dog boy up to one of the training posts and proceed to wake him up with the force of another forehead poke.

“Ah, what the fuck?!” he shouts.

“You were not present for morning training,” you say.

He glares at you.

“It’s the weekend!”

“I have no idea what a ‘weekend’ is, but if it’s some sort of newfangled excuse for not being present for training, then you should discard that notion immediately.”

“The weekend! You know, when you get to take a fucking break?”

“Breaks are not allowed. If you pause in the middle of your training, then your abilities will begin to atrophy.”

“Of course you’d say that, you don’t even sleep!”

“Untrue. I do sleep, just rarely. Now, where are your teammates?”

“I don’t know. Neither of them have many friends, so they’re probably just at home.”

Shit, if that was the case then you doubt that you could break in and kidnap them from their clan compounds. Shame, that. What to do now, then?

>This is a golden opportunity. The Hyuuga girl and bug brat, especially the bug brat, are still lagging behind dog boy in purely physical terms. Since neither of them are here, though, you can afford to have a one-on-one spar with the dog boy. Or would it be one-on-two, given Akamaru? Regardless, it would push him even harder than his current training is.

>Let the dog boy go and have his fun, and focus on your own training for right now. You don’t like it, but apparently this ‘weekend’ thing is all the rage with the brats nowadays, so you’ll probably have to keep kidnapping him over and over again if you don’t just let him engage in this childish trend.

>Train dog boy’s physical endurance by engaging in the beating you promised him for being late.

>Take the dog boy on a field trip to the Forest of Death. That should toughen him up some! What could go wrong?

>Just leave him tied to the training post and go find something else to do with your day.
>>
>>1836125
>>This is a golden opportunity. The Hyuuga girl and bug brat, especially the bug brat, are still lagging behind dog boy in purely physical terms. Since neither of them are here, though, you can afford to have a one-on-one spar with the dog boy. Or would it be one-on-two, given Akamaru? Regardless, it would push him even harder than his current training is.
We're gonna train the shit out of him.
>>
>>1836125

>This is a golden opportunity. The Hyuuga girl and bug brat, especially the bug brat, are still lagging behind dog boy in purely physical terms. Since neither of them are here, though, you can afford to have a one-on-one spar with the dog boy. Or would it be one-on-two, given Akamaru? Regardless, it would push him even harder than his current training is.

Lets make him strong as fuck with the weekend and THEN have him show the other 2 how much they are missing out by having him beat the shit out of them monday
>>
>Let the dog boy go and have his fun, and focus on your own training for right now. You don’t like it, but apparently this ‘weekend’ thing is all the rage with the brats nowadays, so you’ll probably have to keep kidnapping him over and over again if you don’t just let him engage in this childish trend.
>>
>>1836125
>>This is a golden opportunity. The Hyuuga girl and bug brat, especially the bug brat, are still lagging behind dog boy in purely physical terms. Since neither of them are here, though, you can afford to have a one-on-one spar with the dog boy. Or would it be one-on-two, given Akamaru? Regardless, it would push him even harder than his current training is.
>>
Who's Team: Lets have Dog Boy beat the shit out of the other two on monday so they know coming to train on weekends is THE HYPE SHIT?
>>
>>1836153
I like this plan.
>>
>>1836125
>Just leave him tied to the training post and go find something else to do with your day.

Maximum asshole a go

"If you can get outta there, only then you may have my permission to take a break."
>>
>>1836131
>>1836133
>>1836149
Sparring it is. Writing.
>>
>"Alright dog brat-"
>"It's Kiba."
>"Alright dog brat, today I'm gonna' teach you the most important lesson a man will ever have to learn."
>Walks over to a tree and headbutts it, cracking the tree in half.
>"The importance of using your head."
>>
File: 8e0.png (419KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8e0.png
419KB, 640x480px
>Alright Hyuuga and Aburame for not comming to train i willl have to punish you two.
> You will both fight dog-boy and Akamaru and if he beats both of you i will give you two double trainning for missing
>Proceed with dog-boy beating the shit of both clan kids and surprised for doing so.
>Good now get up we don't need to warn up today we have some D-rank missions to do.
>>
>>1836171
“Listen up, Inuzuka. We’re going to be having a spar, one-on-two. Wake up Akamaru and we’ll get to it.”

“But I’m still tied to this damn training post!”

You punch the training post, shattering it into tiny splinters and freeing the dog boy.

“Well, now you’re not. Wake him up.”

His glare is full of malice, but as he knows that he’s completely incapable of doing anything to defy your wishes, he complies. Sometimes you actually enjoy being a jounin-sensei. This is one of those times. Anyway, Akamaru wakes up swiftly enough, and then you and dog boy prepare for your spar.

Taking a look at the dog boy’s stance, you can see that, apart from a few minor flaws, it’s adequate. Those flaws would be nearly imperceptible to someone who wasn’t a taijutsu specialist like yourself, but they were just enough to potentially get him killed in a combat situation. Due to their relative smallness, they were also not likely to be corrected by anything other than experience in a combat situation. In other words, they were the kind of flaws that could only be corrected in one of two ways: through battle, or through sparring. Best to do it by the latter, as there’s less chance of death.

“Alright, let’s make the Seal of Confrontation and then get at it,” you say, immediately doing so.

“C'mon, Akamaru!” shouts the dog boy, forming seals, “Shikyaku no Jutsu! Juujin Bunshin!”

Hmm, starting off strong, eh? The Four Legs Technique was the prerequisite for the rest of his techniques, so that wasn’t terribly surprising. Of greater note was the Beast Clone, which rendered Akamaru as an almost exact copy of the now more feral dog boy. Clearly he intended to take this as seriously as possible. Good. Of course, if you had been going at your own full strength, he would have been dead before he even finished activating either jutsu, but that’s besides the point. His technique speed was passable for a genin.

“GATSUUGA!”

He and Akamaru begin spinning wildly, the signature taijutsu of the Inuzuka Clan. You’re familiar with it enough to know that it is extremely powerful, second only to the Akimichi Clan’s taijutsu in terms of pure strength. With sufficient force, it could even crack through stone. Its speed was also very great. That being said, you were able to dodge it just by moving slightly to the side, leading to dog boy and Akamaru face-planting in the dirt.
>>
>>1836281
“Let me give you some advice, Inuzuka. Generally speaking, a full-frontal assault is the least successful strategy to use against an opponent you are aware is significantly stronger than you. And if you aren’t aware of your opponent’s strength, then you should treat them by default as if they were stronger than you. Better safe than sorry, ne?”

It doesn’t take very long before they’re back on their feet. He seems to take your advice to heart, as his next action isn’t another assault. Instead, he seems to pause and think for a moment. Whatever plan he’s concocting is taking too long, however, so you leap towards them, grab them by their respective collars, and toss them at a training post. The post breaks in half due to the impact. While they’re still down, you lift them up and throw them into the air.

You maneuver yourself in such a position that each foot is above one of their exposed backs, then kick them towards the ground. You land just a short while after them. That probably broke a few of their ribs, judging from the moaning.

“Let me give some more advice, Inuzuka. When you’re in a combat situation, you cannot afford to take a break to think. You need to think as you fight, or you’ll be dead before you know it.”

To their credit, the dog boy and his partner are able to rise once again. Tough little brats, aren’t they? This time, the dog boy manages to do a little better, already forming the seals for a substitution as he’s rising from the ground.

In an instant, you find yourself where he once was, with Akamaru aiming a punch straight at your face. It’s easily dodged, as he overextends his arm in the process. Gripping the underside, you throw him in the direction of the dog boy. He slams into his owner, knocking them both to the ground once more.

And yet again, the dog boy and his partner rise from the ground. You admire their physical endurance, if nothing else. They already have multiple broken bones, and still they rise. This time, the dog boy is forming the seals for the normal clone jutsu. Heh, does he think he’s going to be able to trick you with that jutsu? He must still think this is ninja preschool.

When the smoke clears, the number of dog boys is multiplied by a significant margin, with there now being five of him. Two were the original and Akamaru, meaning that the other three were clones.
>>
>>1836281
>>1836286
Four of the five charge directly at you. It doesn’t take you long to realize that they are all, in fact, illusory. You reconsider your previous evaluation. If that’s the case, then the dog boy who didn’t charge at you is probably still the original or Akamaru, but there would actually be six copies. That means that the smoke from the clone jutsu was used to obscure wherever the missing dog boy went, and the clones themselves were just distractions for a surprise attack.

Sure enough, when you turn around, you can see another dog boy aiming right towards you. You suppose he must have substituted with the remains of that training post you threw him and Akamaru against.

“GATSUUGA!” he shouts, as he and Akamaru begin spinning, charging at you from both the front and back.

You leap up, and they collide against one another, knocking each other out with the force of their respective spinning.

Well, that was anti-climactic. What to do now?

>Wake them up again. You’ll be spending the rest of the day sparring and correcting their mistakes repeatedly. This should do them some good. It’ll probably result in some pretty severe injuries for the two of them, but that’s just a bonus.

>Leave them unconscious in the training ground for now. You’ll return with a more suitable sparring partner. Track down a genin closer in age to the dog boy, that way he’ll have more of a chance of actually winning, and you can examine his level relative to the genin of other squads. This will also let you spy on some of the competition your team will have in the Chunin Exams a few months from now.
>>
>>1836290
>Leave them unconscious in the training ground for now. You’ll return with a more suitable sparring partner. Track down a genin closer in age to the dog boy, that way he’ll have more of a chance of actually winning, and you can examine his level relative to the genin of other squads. This will also let you spy on some of the competition your team will have in the Chunin Exams a few months from now.

We should grab Kabuto, it'll be hilarious
>>
>>1836290
>Wake them up again. You’ll be spending the rest of the day sparring and correcting their mistakes repeatedly. This should do them some good. It’ll probably result in some pretty severe injuries for the two of them, but that’s just a bonus.
This and then we have him spar the other 2 no shows later

I say we give him a technique or something so he's guaranteed the win when he fights them, so they wont try and skip anymore
>>
>>1836290
>>Leave them unconscious in the training ground for now. You’ll return with a more suitable sparring partner. Track down a genin closer in age to the dog boy, that way he’ll have more of a chance of actually winning, and you can examine his level relative to the genin of other squads. This will also let you spy on some of the competition your team will have in the Chunin Exams a few months from now.
>>
>>1836290
>>Leave them unconscious in the training ground for now. You’ll return with a more suitable sparring partner. Track down a genin closer in age to the dog boy, that way he’ll have more of a chance of actually winning, and you can examine his level relative to the genin of other squads. This will also let you spy on some of the competition your team will have in the Chunin Exams a few months from now.

The info could be useful
>>
>>1836290
>>
>>1836290

If this weekend stuff is as common as it seems the other kids will be resting and if we use the first option they will tell their instructors about our trainning regiment. Better keep this in the team and work Kiba so he can use this experience to fight the other two on monday. Guess our funds will take another hit by paying the Kiba's hospital bill.
>>
>>1836290
>>
>>1836306
>>1836305
>>1836298
Tou guys do realize that this work both ways right? Or do you really expect that the kid won't tell the instructor about this little match?
>>
>>1836322
I dont think a genin is going to have the eye for detail we'll have. Whilst they can pass on information it wont be anywhere near as useful as what we gain from watching them spar
>>
>>1836322
And? They're brats too.
>>
>>1836322
I'm just choosing what I think is more fun and a completely one-sided fight isn't fun to me.
>>
>>1836339
The real problems that the MC isnt willing to give them much leeway so we keep knocking the children out which stops the training
>>
>>1836290
>>
>>1836298
>>1836305
>>1836306
>>1836312
>>1836321
Looking for a better sparring partner it is. Writing.

>>1836322
There's a lot more information that a jounin gets out of observing a fight as a third party than a genin gets from participating a fight first person.
>>
>>1836343
Holding back is worst then not trainning. The enemy won't be holding against then.
>>
>>1836347
Uh well then the second is indeed better.
>inb4 we get Naruto or Sasuke to fight Kiba.
>>
>>1836348
There is a point though where you lose efficiency due to the overwhelming difference in ability. That isn't really relevant here though because we aren't taking the fight too seriously and we're mostly using it to look at his form and skill and help him correct his mistakes to make him a better overall fighter along with conditioning his body
>>
>>1836339
Its also important for fighters to fight people their own skill level or below sometimes so they have a better idea of where their at in terms of skill. Plus if Kiba sees the progress he's making under us then maybe he'll forget about this whole "weekend" nonsense.
>>
>>1836360
But seriously who invented that "weekend" nonsense. I doubt this is usefull during a war.
>>
>>1836347
You decide to go search for a more suitable sparring partner. The question is, who should you be looking for?

>The jinchuuriki. Although the whiskered brat is a brat among brats, you need to gather as much information regarding him as possible to aid the Hyuuga girl in any attempt she makes to kill him.

>That Last Uchiha brat. You hear he was the Rookie of the Year, and is a prodigy. Let’s see how the genius compares to one of your own students.

>The squinty eyed layabout brat. He should be incredibly intelligent, just like his father, so you’ll get to see how your dog boy deals with such a superior intellect. You might have to force him to spar, though.

>The fatass brat. His taijutsu should be extremely strong, so he’ll push the dog boy physically quite a bit. You’ll have to bribe him with food or something, but it might very well be worth it.

>Look for someone else? There should be a genin somewhere in the village that’ll be taking the Chunin Exams. Search around and see who you can find.
>>
>>1836367
>the squinty eyed layabout brat
>>
>>1836363
The Ninja war treaty states that all weekends are free for the purpose of procreation

-signed by The Professor, Sarutobi Hiruzen
>>
>>1836367
>>That Last Uchiha brat. You hear he was the Rookie of the Year, and is a prodigy. Let’s see how the genius compares to one of your own students.
>>
>>1836367
>>That Last Uchiha brat. You hear he was the Rookie of the Year, and is a prodigy. Let’s see how the genius compares to one of your own students.
>>
>>1836367
>That Last Uchiha brat. You hear he was the Rookie of the Year, and is a prodigy. Let’s see how the genius compares to one of your own students.
>>
>>1836367
>The jinchuuriki. Although the whiskered brat is a brat among brats, you need to gather as much information regarding him as possible to aid the Hyuuga girl in any attempt she makes to kill him.

Not fussed who but I want one of these 2

Kiba would destroy Naruto at this stage I think but against Sasuke I think he'll get his ass whooped but there is a chance
>>
>>1836377
>>1836380
This way we also get the added satisfaction of kidnapping one of Kikashi's brats.
>>
>>1836386
>>1836380
>>1836377
And we aren't doing this to get back at Kakashi for his pranks. No sir we definetly are not.
>>
>>1836367
>The squinty eyed layabout brat. He should be incredibly intelligent, just like his father, so you’ll get to see how your dog boy deals with such a superior intellect. You might have to force him to spar, though.
It'll be a nice change of pace I suppose. A battle of tactics could hopefully shock him enough to get him to realize just how shit he is at everything right now. Or something.
>>
>>1836367

I vote both. So in the end we get to kick /3/ genin asses
>>
>>1836390
>>1836388
How would this be getting back at him? We'd just be taking him off his hands, which he'll probably be fine with,
>>
>>1836395
But we aren't fighting them. We're getting a partner for Kiba to fight I though?
>>
>>1836377
>>1836380
>>1836386
>>1836387
>>1836395
Alright, we're going to kidnap Sasuke. Writing.
>>
>>1836400
I just assumed if the three of them were together it would turn into a free for all. Which would give us a reason to kick all their asses
>>
>>1836403
>inb4 Sakura is stalking him and once we grab the boy she goes and tell to Kakashi what we did.
>>
>>1836416
Kidnap her too then.
>>
>>1836403
Tell Kakashi that we are kidnapping Sasuke and Naruto as we are doing so.
>>
>>1836403
The Last Uchiha brat. You don’t know much about him beyond his sad and tragic backstory, which you don’t really care about. You did meet his homicidal brother a few times, and he struck you as a consummate professional. He never seemed to take much enjoyment in his work, so it did surprise you a bit when he went berserk and murdered his entire family. But hey, it’s always the quiet ones.

If you guess correctly, and you do think you shall, you believe that the brat would be in his mostly abandoned clan compound, training. That’s the thing about prodigies, they often spend most of their free time training. Given that he has multiple training grounds entirely to himself inside of the massive complex, and they’d all be close to where he lives, you figure he’ll be in there somewhere. And since the entire clan is dead, you needn’t worry much about being caught breaking in.

Sure enough, you’re inside of the clan compound in less than an hour. There’s ANBU guards stationed to prevent attempts at breaking in, but you are easily able to find the pattern in their patrols and make your way inside at just the right moment. After that, it only takes you ten minutes before you locate the Last Uchiha brat. He’s busy training his shurikenjutsu, alone.

He is rather skilled from the looks of things. All of his shuriken and kunai hit the bullseye spot-on. From the brief amount of time you watch him, it seems he’s able to redirect his shuriken in mid-air with other shuriken in order to launch them at the bullseyes of neighboring targets as well. This brat will probably destroy your own in a fight. You can’t wait to see that.

Sneaking up behind him, you tap on his shoulder. He recoils instantly, spinning around with a kunai in his hand to face you.

“Who are-”

You interrupt him with a forehead poke. Now that he’s unconscious, you lift him overhead and shunshin out of the compound at full speed.

Once you arrive back at Training Ground 8, you tie him up to a training post and forehead poke him again. His eyes flutter open, only to begin darting around wildly. Eventually they settle on you, narrowing considerably.

“Are you a bloodline thief? Or are you an associate of his?”

“Huh? No idea what you mean, Uchiha. I just need your help with something. You like training, right?”

His glare doesn’t subside. You have the feeling this kid is kind of an asshole. He reminds you of the Hyuuga brat on Gai’s team in that respect.

“Don’t be like that,” you say, untying him from the rope. He tries to get away in that moment, but your grip on his shoulders prevents him from doing so. “I’m the jounin-sensei of the Inuzuka over there on the ground.”

He turns to look at where you’re pointing. The dog boy and his partner’s bodies are still resting on the ground.

“You see, I want him to have a sparring partner of a level closer to his own. I heard that you were the best genin of your graduating class, so mind kicking his ass for me?”

“Why would I help you?”
>>
>>1836457
You’d already thought of the perfect response for that.

>“I’ll help you unlock the sharingan.” You leave out the part that involves you continuously beating the shit out of him in order to do so. You’ll even bring the rest of your squad for that, to give them additional training and increase his chances of unlocking the sharingan.

>“I’ll teach you a new technique.” Uchiha are good at fire ninjutsu, so something related to that should work.

>“Sparring with him will be good training for both of you.” Just because your goal is to benefit the dog boy, it doesn’t mean the Last Uchiha brat won’t get anything out of it too.

>“Just do it or I’ll beat your ass.” Fuck this brat and his demands.
>>
>>1836458
>>“Sparring with him will be good training for both of you.” Just because your goal is to benefit the dog boy, it doesn’t mean the Last Uchiha brat won’t get anything out of it too.
Then go grab Naruto and have his ass beat by Dog Boy.
>>
>>1836458
>>“I’ll help you unlock the sharingan.” You leave out the part that involves you continuously beating the shit out of him in order to do so. You’ll even bring the rest of your squad for that, to give them additional training and increase his chances of unlocking the sharingan.
>>
>>1836458
>“Sparring with him will be good training for both of you.” Just because your goal is to benefit the dog boy, it doesn’t mean the Last Uchiha brat won’t get anything out of it
AND
I'll owe you a favour

Dont give him sharingan early whatever you do
>>
>>1836458
>>“Sparring with him will be good training for both of you.” Just because your goal is to benefit the dog boy, it doesn’t mean the Last Uchiha brat won’t get anything out of it too.
>>
>>1836458
>>
>>1836458
>“Sparring with him will be good training for both of you.” Just because your goal is to benefit the dog boy, it doesn’t mean the Last Uchiha brat won’t get anything out of it too.
>>
>>1836458
>>
I love this quest, odd change having the premise be improving other characters but I gotta say its a welcome change
>>
>>1836462
>>1836465
>>1836466
>>1836470
>>1836473
>>1836474
I can see where the winds are blowing on this one. Writing.
>>
>>1836463
>giving shit face the sharigan.

Fuck that i would rather go grab Naruto. But he did beat a chuunin level ninja AND he might go berserk so we may need to do it outside the village.
>>
>>1836480
I mean, ultimately, assuming he doesn't go rogue, it would be good for the village
>>
>>1836480

That and Hinata might pick up his scent around us, and her blood lust would make training too difficult.
>>
>>1836477
I know right? Not only that, we do it while being complete assholes to those characters. Is fucking great.
>>
>>1836477
I like beating up main characters too.
>>
>>1836484
I just realised that Hinata might be following Naruto during this weekend if we had grabbed him she would see Kiba
fighting him
>>
>>1836483
His brother went rogue. There is no evidence that being a traitor isn't genetic so we better not risk it.
>>
>>1836494
>kidnap naruto too
>Hinata suddenly appeared
>It was all a bait

now to bait bugboy....do we need to lure him with rare beetles?
>>
>>1836498
That's pretty fucking stupid to be honest.
>>
>>1836499
>"Hmmm, how do I get the bug boy here?"
>Thinks about it.
>"Ah. GEE, I WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T [something obvious]?!"
>Shino appears
>"Why? Well it's simple-"
>We tie him up with the others.
>"That was easy."
>>
>>1836458
>>“I’ll teach you a new technique.” Uchiha are good at fire ninjutsu, so something related to that should work.
>>
>>1836506
yer a genius mate. Shino is a walking encyclopedia.

Or to annoy him, call the bugs with wrong names on purpose
>>
>>1836499
Oh god if we managed to make Kiba beat Naruto the boy would be comming all week end to our grounds trying to get even with the dog-boy and Hinata would come just to see her target.

Dammit we missed a great chance guys!!!
>>
>>1836510
>"Nice caterpillar."
>"It's a centipede."
>"Cool butterfly."
>"That's a moth."
>"I like that scorpion."
>"IT'S A BEETLE!"
>>
>>1836525
Don't worry, we can still make it happen at the Chunin exams!
>>
>>1836510
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls wasps Stabby Bees
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls ladybugs Fag Beetles
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls ants Leaf Backs
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls mantises Murder Huggers
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls cockroaches Turks
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls dung beetles Turd Burglars
>mfw Kirai-Sensei calls mosquitoes Jew Flies
>mfw Kirai-Sensei thinks spiders are awesome

Poor Shino.
>>
>>1836536
Fucking hilarious
>>
>>1836531
>Neji vs. Naruto fight becomes Hinata vs. Naruto
>She beats or gets close to beat him.
>He finaly notice her and she becomes more confident in herself
>>
>>1836536
Oh god now we NEED to do this in front of Shino.
>>
>>1836536
>cockroach+turks

calm down with that fire ninjutsu
>>
>>1836548
It's Kirai main element for a reason anon. He is full of sick burns.
>>
>>1836479
“Sparring with him will be good training for both of you. Oftentimes it’s more effective to have a partner when you’re training, because besides just improving your abilities it lets you learn how to deal with an actual opponent. Individual training is nice and all, but without facing off against others you won’t be able to handle a real combat situation.”

“I’ve already beat Kiba before when we sparred in the Academy. There’s no point in doing so again.”

“There is. In the Academy, spars did not allow him to use Akamaru, did they? Now, the Inuzuka will have access to his nin-dog partner and therefore a much greater range of abilities, ones that you might have to face in the future. The Chunin Exams are in only a few months, after all.”

He stares at the dog boy for some time. Then he nods. Smiling, you go and wake up your own brat.

“Kirai-sensei…why is Sasuke here?”

“Good question, Inuzuka. He’s here to spar against you.”

“Wait, what? Against Sasuke? Are you insane? My ribs are broken!”

“Learning to fight while hindered can only be a benefit to you. Wake up Akamaru and get ready for your fight.”

It takes a minute or two for everything to be set up properly. Once it is, you have dog boy and the Last Uchiha brat staring at each other. You begin to notice something strange. The dog boy seemed hesitant to fight the Uchiha earlier. You figured this was because of the latter’s reputation and perhaps also beatings that the dog boy had been given by the Uchiha in the past. Plus those ribs of his you broke.

Yet that wasn’t quite it. You could tell by examining him. His feral features seemed to curve down ever so slightly, and his breathing was starting to hitch. That could have just been his broken ribs, but…his eyes were darting around wildly.. Was it a concussion? No, you made sure not to hit him that hard. It looked like he was actively trying to avoid eye contact with the Last Uchiha. That’s when it hit you. This wasn’t ordinary hesitance. It was something much greater. Fear. He was actually scared of him for some reason. Just how strong was the Last Uchiha brat?

You got your answer very quickly as the fight began.
>>
>>1836554
“Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu!” shouted the Uchiha.

What the fuck? That could very well kill the dog boy! He and Akamaru manage to dodge to the side just in time, but it burns the shit of your training field. When the smoke from the fireball clears, the Uchiha is already on him, sending a strike straight into the dog boy’s face. Akamaru attempts to bite the Uchiha’s hand as it’s reeled back in for another strike, but he notices immediately what the nin-dog is trying to do and grabs him by the tail with his other hand. Then he tosses him aside, separating him from the dog boy.

A quick series of strikes hit the dog boy. He’s powerless to stop the Uchiha, who takes advantage of his previous injuries by aiming directly at the dog boy’s broken ribs. If that pain wasn’t enough, the Uchiha punctuates his combo with a kick that launches dog boy into a tree, knocking him unconscious once again.

Akamaru, seeing his owner in peril, rushes to attack the Uchiha. When he gets within range, the Uchiha jumps into the air and lands himself right onto the dog, crushing him underneath the weight of his own body.

“Hey, jounin,” he says, as Akamaru whimpers beneath him, “They let Kiba use his dog in the Academy spars. Now, let me go.”

>Well, fuck. He really is a prodigy, isn’t he? Perhaps you should test just how good he is by beating him yourself.

>Well, fuck. He really is a prodigy, isn’t he? Get the dog boy some medical attention, he’s going to need it.
>>
>>1836557
>>Well, fuck. He really is a prodigy, isn’t he? Perhaps you should test just how good he is by beating him yourself.
>>
>>1836557
>>Well, fuck. He really is a prodigy, isn’t he? Get the dog boy some medical attention, he’s going to need it.
>"Well, good job I guess."
>Give him a slap on the back.
>Get the fuck out of there when we inevitably send him flying into a tree.
>>
>>1836557
>Well, fuck. He really is a prodigy, isn’t he? Get the dog boy some medical attention, he’s going to need it.
No need to beat up a kid
>>
>>1836557
>>
>>1836557

we will deal with the emo later. For now we obtained the perfect motivation.

Time to kidn- i mean meet with other students
>>
>>1836557
>>Well, fuck. He really is a prodigy, isn’t he? Get the dog boy some medical attention, he’s going to need it.

Also, silently resent Kakashi for getting such a raw gemstone while you have to work with the impurities of your students.

Oh well, goes to show that we haven't worked them out hard enough. No weekends for those fucks until they get on the level of the uchiha brat
>>
>>1836557
>>
>>1836566
>>1836567
>>1836568
>>1836570
>>1836574
To the hospital for Kiba. Writing.
>>
>>1836557
And this was also one-sided, dangit...
>>
>>1836583
Yeah should have predicted that would happen

God we are such a shit teacher
>>
>>1836580
“Yeah, yeah. You can go. Tell Kakashi I said he should go fuck himself.”

He looks at you strangely, but you ignore him and just go to pick up dog boy and Akamaru’s bodies, before heading off to the hospital and leaving them there. The receptionist gives you a frown, as you and him were here less than a week ago to heal up following the test you gave the brats. You ignore her, too. Once you’ve left him in the care of the public health system, you leave the hospital.

Huh. What to do now? It’s still morning, so you can’t have your usual afternoon training yet.

>Go track down one of your fellow jounin for a spar. Kakashi or Asuma especially should be wanting your head right now, so it shouldn’t be difficult to convince them.

>Attempt to track down one of your genin. While they could still be home, it might be worth trying to locate one of them to force some training down their throats. You hate this ‘weekend’ shit.
>>
>>1836596
Lesson learned, next time we'll make sure Kiba doesn't have any broken ribs.
>>1836605
>Attempt to track down one of your genin. While they could still be home, it might be worth trying to locate one of them to force some training down their throats. You hate this ‘weekend’ shit.
Shino.
>>
>>1836605
Shino needs that extra physical work
>>
>>1836605
>>Attempt to track down one of your genin. While they could still be home, it might be worth trying to locate one of them to force some training down their throats. You hate this ‘weekend’ shit.
No slacking off for bug boy.
>>
>>1836605
Shino 100% Out of all the underused genin and think Shino and Lee had the most potential
>>
>>1836583
>>1836596
Yeah, well. Sasuke is strongest genin at the start of the series, and let's not forget that Kiba was already injured. Sasuke took on two chunin missing-nin in the Wave Arc with little difficulty. Plus, it's been less than a week of training for Kiba, so the effects are still yet to be seen.
>>
>>1836605

how's hinata? I bet she's stalking her prey
>>
>>1836605
>Go to the library
>Get water style for the dog boy
>Beat it into him later so he won't be afraid of Uchiha brat.
>>
>>1836608
>>1836609
>>1836612
>>1836613
>>1836615
Right, tracking down a genin it is.
>>
>>1836605

Can we pick a third option? I don't think we will get any results from any of them. I would rather just keep doing ninjutsu training until we master the lightning fist and maybe get the basics for a summon beast.

Also, make a mental note about stop with the whole breaking ribs and bones. They are still too soft to receive your special brand of tough love
>>
>>1836617
>"Oy, dogboy. You fear the uchina?"
>"After this, you will fear me instead of him"
>>
>>1836617
But Kiba's more of a Earth nature if I remember.
>>
>>1836626
Morning = training brats
Afternoon = shadow clone goes on D-ranks with brats while you train yourself in ninjutsu

Basically, that's your schedule, and it's still morning
>>
>>1836605
>>
>>1836632
>Inplying we give a flying fuck
>>
>>1836626
>Also, make a mental note about stop with the whole breaking ribs and bones.

You are a idiot we brake their bones in a way to make it more resilient. Once the bones grow again it will be stronger and harder to break.
>>
>>1836649
I mean we should... we want them to be as strong as possible. If the kid is earth nature inclined it makes more sense to start off there and improve his skills. Being an asshole is fun, but we have to be effective as well
>>
>>1836625
Hmm, which one should you try to get your hands on? The Hyuuga girl could still use help with physical conditioning, but the bug brat has yet to even master the tree walking technique, and he’s going to need that sort of training to use his limited chakra reserves more efficiently.

>The Hyuuga girl. You’ve found a spark of bloodlust in her, so now that you have the opportunity for solo training you should do your utmost to nurture her hatred. Discretely discuss strategies for defeating the jinchuuriki. Train her to deal with opponents that have large chakra reserves and unconventional tactics.

>The bug brat. He desperately needs some more chakra control and stamina training. If you train him solo, you can also train him in evasive maneuvering and try to improve his abysmal taijutsu.
>>
>>1836659
>>The Hyuuga girl. You’ve found a spark of bloodlust in her, so now that you have the opportunity for solo training you should do your utmost to nurture her hatred. Discretely discuss strategies for defeating the jinchuuriki. Train her to deal with opponents that have large chakra reserves and unconventional tactics.
>>
>>1836659
>>The bug brat. He desperately needs some more chakra control and stamina training. If you train him solo, you can also train him in evasive maneuvering and try to improve his abysmal taijutsu.
Hinata's already got her blood lust to push her enough, nothing we can do about her timidity right now.

And it'll be funnier to bully bug boy.
>>
>>1836659
>The bug brat. He desperately needs some more chakra control and stamina training. If you train him solo, you can also train him in evasive maneuvering and try to improve his abysmal taijutsu.
>>
>>1836659
>>
>>1836659
>>
>>1836659
>The Hyuuga girl. You’ve found a spark of bloodlust in her, so now that you have the opportunity for solo training you should do your utmost to nurture her hatred. Discretely discuss strategies for defeating the jinchuuriki. Train her to deal with opponents that have large chakra reserves and unconventional tactics.
>>
>>1836659
>>
>>1836659
>>The bug brat. He desperately needs some more chakra control and stamina training. If you train him solo, you can also train him in evasive maneuvering and try to improve his abysmal taijutsu.
>>
>>1836659

we need to him a motivation and shiet
>>
>>1836659
>>The Hyuuga girl. You’ve found a spark of bloodlust in her, so now that you have the opportunity for solo training you should do your utmost to nurture her hatred. Discretely discuss strategies for defeating the jinchuuriki. Train her to deal with opponents that have large chakra reserves and unconventional tactics.
>>
We need to use this as a way to drive dog boy to get stronger
Make sure he knows the exams are coming up and that he can rub it in his face if he wins
>>
>>1836652

It isn't an efficient use of their time. Internal injuries slows down their training plus the hours they need to spend to have their bones patched up. Besides, its better to train their muscles so they absorb the damage before it actually affects their bones

>>1836659
>>
>>1836668
>>1836669
>>1836671
>>1836672
>>1836675
>>1836676
>>1836677
Woah boy, Shino it is. Writing.
>>
>>1836659
>>
>>1836659
>>
File: hinata_by_devilmarie-dbm6c2m.jpg (160KB, 725x963px) Image search: [Google]
hinata_by_devilmarie-dbm6c2m.jpg
160KB, 725x963px
>"You see Hinata, the most important thing when attacking your opponent is to always aim for the vital areas, like the eyes, throat, and balls."
>"S-sensei why aren't you wearing clothes?"
>"The person who commissioned this didn't know what I looked like and is a cheap bastard. Never be cheap Hinata, or else you'll end up with fan art that'll get you pulled aside at the airport."
>>
>>1836714
what is this? fucking rick and morty?

Love the drawing mate
>>
File: 10outta10.jpg (11KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
10outta10.jpg
11KB, 269x200px
>>1836714
>>
>>1836689
You figure the bug brats needs your help the most right now. You’re a taijutsu specialist assigned to train a brat whose worst skill is taijutsu. You could say it’s almost your duty to correct this. Now, you just have to find him. Hmm. Where would he be?

Let’s see. He’s an Aburame, so he likes bugs. Maybe go to a place with a lot of insects? Like a forest? Maybe that’ll work.

The nearest forest is the Forest of Death, though. He’s probably not there. You decide instead to head to more heavily forested areas of Senju Park, which do tend to have a lot of insects all over the place.

Wow, looks like you’re in luck. He’s busy staring at the ground for some reason, just in the middle of a grassy field. You approach him from behind.

“Hey there, Aburame. Are you up for some training?”

He does not turn to look at you, but you can still tell he’s acknowledged your presence.

“I am sorry, Kirai-sensei. I am preoccupied with something at the moment.”

Confused, you walk over next to him and start looking at the same area he is staring at. That’s when you see a fallen ice cream cone, crawling with ants.

“It is beautiful, isn’t it? A small child dropped their ice cream on this patch of field. To them, that ice cream was a mere dessert. But to this colony of black crazy ants, it serves as a vital food source for their future growth and expansion. I have been observing this particular colony for months. Just a few weeks ago, their colony was struck by disease and their numbers fell significantly, so I am glad to see that they are recovering and prospering.”

You look at Shino. Really look at him. He seems almost entranced by the ants as they carry off bits of ice cream and carry them back to their tunnels.

>Just knock him out and bring him to the training ground.

>Attempt to convince him to come train with you

Anyone else watch Ants Canada
>>
>>1836737
>>
>>1836737
>>Attempt to convince him to come train with you
>>
>>1836737
>Just knock him out and bring him to the training ground.
>>
>>1836737
>"What if I told you I could make you as strong as a bug?"
>>
>>1836737
>>
>>1836737

You better get your ass up for future growth and expansion.

Bribe the ants with scarps of foods
>>
>>1836737
Is it weird that out of everything we've done since we created Kirai, this is the thing that makes me feel like a dick? I don't know why, but it does.
>>
>>1836741
This is definitely something we would say
>>
>>1836737
>Ants Canada
Oh shit this guy. I wasn't sure at first, but he's just so enthusiastic about ants man, it's fun.
>>
>>1836737
>Attempt to convince him to come train with you.
Make some kind of analogy about him and their bugs being a colony too and if he wants to have a strong and well keeped one he needs to train and make himself strong to.
>>
>>1836745
No being a asshole eould be to just squat the ants in front of Shino. But we are better then that. Besides the bugs won't add anything to our trainning.
>>
>>1836737

"We can't afford you and your hive getting lazy. While that colony is able to eat children's ice cream, I want your hive to be able to devour children! Well, not literally."
>>
>>1836738
>>1836739
>>1836740
>>1836741
>>1836742
>>1836743
>>1836745
>>1836756
Well, no one actually wants to knock him out so its time to attempt PERSUASION. Writing.
>>
>>1836767
Well we do dislike him less then the dog-boy so it would make sense trying to persuade him. He also seems to be a smart kid.
>>
>>1836763
I don't know, from a Taijutsu specialist stand point, insects are pretty cool considering how much they can lift and carry.

That and many insects use physical means to take down their prey with deadly accuracy.

Shit is Shino ending up as best boy?
>>
File: 1502000114484.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1502000114484.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>1836743
>You better get your ass up for future growth and expansion.
>>
>>1836779
Mate there are some insects whose sting is so painfull that it's the same that being shoot. Just look up bullet ants. A colony of that shit could give even us some trouble.
>>
>>1836785
>bullets ants
>remind me of that guy who sting himself on purpose

I cringed everytime he screams
>>
>>1836805
Now follow me here imagine Shino's bug having the same power in their stings/bite. I pitty bastard that fights our bug boy.
>>
>>1836767
“Aburame. There’s something you need to understand. An ant can carry thousands of times its own body weight, correct?”

“Actually the exact number varies depending on species and caste, as well as numerous other factors.”

“Er, right. Yet you remain physically unimpressive. Your clan’s fighting style relies heavily on the symbiosis with your insects, and I understand that this is the case. But you need to seriously consider strengthening your own body, because what are you to do when your colony is dying off in droves and there’s nothing you can do with your kikaichu that won’t potentially result in all their deaths? You need to have a suitable back up strategy, and the only one I am personally capable of teaching you is taijutsu. You’ll never be as capable of it as the Hyuuga or the Inuzuka without a lot of training, but don’t you think it’s worth diversifying your abilities beyond just what you can do with your insects?”

He considers it for a moment. It’s difficult to read his face, given his stoicism, but you can tell that he’s mulling over what you said in his head.

“Very well, sensei. I suppose that I have done enough ant-watching for today. I was simply pleased to see their success in the face of peril.”

“Pleased, huh?”

“Yes. I find that the actions and lives of insects, even though they are much smaller than us, can be an adequate mirror for human behavior. We are also animals, after all, and our lives are dictated by the circumstances around us just as the lives of other animals are dictated by their environments. Would you not agree?”

“I mean, sure I guess. Let’s head to the training ground.”

You lift him up and shunshin back to Training Ground 8. The training ground itself has a massive hole burned in it from where the Last Uchiha brat aimed his fireball. Setting the bug brat down, you consider exactly what you should focus on for today.

>Physical endurance. Right now, his clan abilities effectively render him a glass cannon.

>Evasion. He doesn’t need to be as capable of taking a hit if he doesn’t get hit, so focusing on his evasive abilities makes sense.

>Strength training. He’ll need additional training in this field to even begin matching up to his teammates.

>Stamina and chakra control. Focus on this before improving his abilities. It won’t make him any harder, faster, or stronger, but it will help him last longer in a fight.
>>
>>1836844
>Evasion. He doesn’t need to be as capable of taking a hit if he doesn’t get hit, so focusing on his evasive abilities makes sense.
>>
>>1836844
>>Stamina and chakra control. Focus on this before improving his abilities. It won’t make him any harder, faster, or stronger, but it will help him last longer in a fight.
>>
>>1836844
>>Physical endurance. Right now, his clan abilities effectively render him a glass cannon.
>>
>>1836844
>Stamina and chakra control. Focus on this before improving his abilities. It won’t make him any harder, faster, or stronger, but it will help him last longer in a fight.
>>
>>1836844
>Physical endurance. Right now, his clan abilities effectively render him a glass cannon.
>>
>>1836844
>>Physical endurance. Right now, his clan abilities effectively render him a glass cannon.
>>
>>1836844
>>
>>1836844

and if possible to mix with something

I call it plan make Shino The Swole Tank as fuck
His bugs give him enough utility and power we just gotta make him a machine
>>
>>1836844
>>
>>1836879
MORE MASS = MORE BUGS SHINO CANT YOU SEE
>>
>>1836844
>>
>>1836887
Why have more bugs when you can have bigger bugs?

SWOLE SHINO WITH A HIVE OF SWOLE BUGS!
>>
>>1836890
>>1836882
>>1836879
>>1836875
>>1836873
>>1836869
Physical endurance it is. Writing.
>>
I don't undersand how Kirai is a Jounin, if he only has Jounin-level Taijutsu abilitites. A ninja with Jounin level ability in only one area is explicitly referred to as as Tokubetsu Jounin, while regular Jonin are more well rounded.
>>
>>1836910
Nigga's got Might Gai levels of Taijutsu, any problem he can't punch he can just punch harder. Plus we don't really know much about his other abilities.
>>
Shino-Focus on Physical Endurance, Stamina/Chakra

Kiba-Speed/Strength

Hinata-Speed/Evasion
>>
>>1836940
>Hinata-Speed/Evasion
>If you can dodge a fireball you can dodge other jutsus.
>Throw kunais at her and make then transform into Naruto to develop her bloodlust.
>>
>>1836940
Pretty sure we're specifically training Hinata to be butch as fuck and open the 8 gates. She's a front line combatant, needs to be able to tank a hit more than she needs to dodge
>>
>>1836898
“Aburame. During our normal sessions, we tend to focus on your chakra control and stamina. I considered giving you additional training in this area, but given this is an extra session due to this newfangled ‘weekend’ idea, I have decided to focus on another area you should work on. Your physical endurance. In other words, your ability to sustain damage in combat. There’s a few different ways we can do this.”

“Understood, Kirai-sensei. What specific exercises shall we be doing, then?”

“Hmm. There’s two major things to work on, but the first is relatively simple. When a strike hits you, it often helps to brace the affected area in just the right way before striking. What I’m going to do is repeatedly aim genin-level punches at you. They’ll be too fast for you to avoid, though, so you’ll have to tense the muscles in the area I’m aiming at. Once you’ve learned how to tense the muscles in the first area and practiced it for a bit, we’ll move on to every subsequent portion of your body. Makes sense?”

He’s silent. You think he is starting to regret his decision to train with you, but whatever.

“The second major thing is your actual physical toughness. In order to improve this, we’ll have to add more overall muscle mass to your form. This will require physical training, but of a variety that is focused on bulking up to sustain damage rather than the amount of strength the muscles can output. This will likely alter your body’s shape somewhat. Will that negatively affect your kikaichu?”

“I do not believe so. They will likely react to the additional muscle mass positively, if anything. The strenuous physical activity of the hive can occasionally rouse the fertile females to perform a certain mating ritual-”

“Okay, I don’t need to know anymore. As long as it won’t affect them negatively, that’s enough for me. If the kikaichu do not react negatively to physical training, then why are the Aburame Clan not generally capable physically? Is it a time distribution issue?”

“Indeed. The amount of time spent learning to control one’s hive is often prohibitive to other forms of training. Thankfully, I have mastered my hive.”

“Mastered?”

“I do not know every single jutsu possessed by my clan, but I have no issues directing my insects with those I do know. It can sometimes be difficult to prompt a desired behavior from kikaichu, but I have no issues with this any longer.”

“I see. Well, let’s get to punching you!”

The rest of the morning alternates between periods of punching him and training his muscles, and you send him off exhausted. Once he leaves, you spend the rest of the afternoon doing physical training of your own while attempting to create lightning chakra. You don’t manage it, but that’s expected.

>End of updates for now

Sorry, another short session today. I have to go do something, and I’m not certain I’ll return in time to continue. When we resume tomorrow, there will be a short timeskip from this update.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (11KB, 206x114px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
11KB, 206x114px
>>1836940
We should teach Hinata some powerful slap techniques.
>>
>>1836993
Had fun NOIP, really enjoying this quest.
>>
>>1836910
Kirai is a taijutsu specialist. This means that his taijutsu isn't just jounin level, it's far, far beyond jounin level, to the point where failing to acknowledge him as a jounin on a technicality would be idiotic. By that logic, why in the hell is Gai not a tokubetsu jounin? Furthermore, he has some skill in ninjutsu, specifically fire ninjutsu, and is capable of recognizing and breaking most genjutsu. Not to mention literal decades of experience. He's not as strong as Gai taijutsu-wise but he's a bit more well-rounded to make up for it.

It seems like you're underestimating just how strong taijutsu is, as well. Recall that Gai was relativistic to though not quite as strong as Madara while using the Gate of Death, and just like Gai you are capable of opening up all eight of the gates.
>>
>>1836986
Nah Tanky Hina would be a waste, with her byakugan enough speed should make her pretty much impossible to hit.

Strength would also be useless on her because her LEET taijutsu technique doesnt rely on force as much as it does being able to hit as many chakra points as possible as fast as possible
>>
>>1837021
That whole Madara/Gai fight was kino man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOE9-2EXqA
>>
>>1837010
Maybe since she is to shy to attack we can focus in turning her taijutsu in a more defensive form?
>>
>>1837045
What, like with grapples or throws?
>>
>>1837026

Didn't NOIP say in the first thread that children hater once fought a hyuuga and fucking murdered him because hyuugas were so confident in not being hit that once he got hit a single time he was destroyed? I would say that some endurance training would be good as many ninjas trains in speed as well and she won't become invincible unless she's insanely fast. One thing is to see the attack coming, but another thing is to react in time to dodge/brace yourself for the strike
>>
>>1837060
I was thinking more in parries, counters and dodges.
>>
>>1837081
Mainly because we were a lot faster then him
>>
>>1837133

Exactly. There will always be people as fast if not faster than oneself, so you cannot really rely in being a nuke that is frail as glass. Some ability to at least resist one good blow is neccesary to not get murdered the moment something looks at you funny.
>>
>>1837133
>>1837081
The idea was that the technical aspects of gentle fist were/are so important that the Hyuuga collectively are out of shape for taijutsu users. Therefore Hinata would be markedly improved as a ninja by shoring up her physical deficiencies as a whole, speed being particularly important.
>>
So is there a chance we were one of the ninja present at the 3rd Raikages death?
>>
>>1837187
Nah we would have 1 shot that guy
>>
>>1837212
...one shot the guy that can solo a tailed beast
>>
>>1837212
The warriors of M I G H T Y K O N O H A produce jounin that are equivalent to enemy kages with bo problem
>>
>>1837187
>>1837212
>>1837316
Phoneposting because I'm stuck in line somewhere. I want to chime in here to remind everyone just how OP gates are. The Gate of Death is a x100 multiplier to the user, the same multiplier as Super Saiyan 2 is in DBZ. Third Raikage wouldn't stand a chance, but you'd also be dead, so...I'd say you weren't there.

Kirai has never directly faced a kage on the battlefield before.
>>
>>1837471

How much room for improvement Kirai has? The brats are going to become insanely powerful, some even beyond sannin level post-time skip while he's already past his prime and I wonder just what he can do to prevent becoming just a stepping stone in their path to power.

And i'm talking about being powerful but without killing yourself trying to stay competent with the others
>>
>>1837491
Well could try to learn channeling Natural Chakra, however that would require using some Summoning Pacts or something.

I remember reading that the Natural Chakra also increases over all toughness and strength so long as you have some being generated. Wasn't the draw back on it that you had to actively sit down and collect enough for use?

The Jinu Brat got around that via Shadow Clone dickery if I recall.

I was just thinking that it would be amazing if we created our own homebrew jutsu that aided our taijutsu prowess. Ala Asura's Rage; growing extra arms formed from chakra for the extra hitting power.
>>
>>1837518
>>1837491
I basically think Kirai will/should do what any old athlete/soldier should do, and improve technically and mentally to outclass inexperienced but primed opponents.

Nature chakra would definitely be the buff to get to elongate his CQC viability
>>
So what secret guilty pleasure does Kirai partake in?
>>
>>1837689
Training
>>
>>1837689
Traps
>>
>>1837689
Cooking
>>
>>1837689

Genderswap
>>
>>1837689
Hand holding
>>
>>1837471
Just want to confirm that this is me in case anyone thought some random fanboy got a hold of my trip.

>>1837491
Room for improvement? Not very much, overall, in terms of raw power. However, he can still learn more techniques to incorporate into his fighting style.

>>1837518
Channeling natural energy requires learning Sage Mode, which requires having either Toad or Snake (possibly also Slug) summons to teach you. Unless you're a natural god like Hashirama.

>>1837689
Very, very rarely, late at night in his shitty apartment where no one can see him, Kirai sleeps.

>>1837700
>>1837799
You guys still think I'm that porn artist, don't you?

>>1837728
God damn it, I specifically said that this quest was no going to be like every other Naruto quest. If someone starts writing-in options to make a home-cooked meal for our team, I'm going to make it canon that Kirai is the worst kill alive and have them all die of food poisoning.

>>1837823
Out of my thread, I don't allow degenerate perverts in my quest. Not even Jiraiya would stoop that low, you scum.
>>
>>1837862
Worst *cook, worst *cook alive

Damn freudian slips
>>
>>1837862
>Kirai has a special love for lazing about that no-one nows about
I like it
>Also is terrible at killing people, consistently fails at one shots and is basically playing with his food except it's not intentional
I really like it
>>
>>1837879
>nows
Kill me
>>
File: Degenerates likes hand holding.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerates likes hand holding.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>1837689
>>1837862
Is the ghost writer of the fringe fetish book 'Hand-holding Paradise'.
>>
File: 1440219440246.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440219440246.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>Someone else makes the perfect amalgamation of the other 4chan Nalt quests
>This guy literally makes the opposite of that to take a break from writing porn
>>
So
I've been think about it, pur tank shino is OP as fuck
We should start working with him to make a new hive technique centered around shifting bugs to take hits and shit
Also come up with new stances for our team to complemnt the styles we want them to adopt
>>
>>1838026
Shino is the closest thing to an actual ninja in the rookie 11 and you want to make him a tank
>>
Shino needs Bullet Ants to give him a fucking devastating edge in battles.
Kiba needs to fucking learn what his goddamn Chakra Nature is so he can implement that into his fighting style.
And Hinata needs to grow a spine. Especially considering how big those titties get.
>>
>>1837038
I prefer the game version
>>
>>1838255
>to give him a fucking devastating edge in battles.
>Kiba needs to fucking learn what his goddamn Chakra Nature is so he can implement that into his fighting style.
>And Hinata needs to grow a spine. Especially considering how big those titties get.

She loses them in Boruto. It's weird. She's super slim in that series.
>>
>>1838637
>Hinatas honkers are downsized

Well Boruto sounds like trash.
>>
>>1838637
Most likely surgery some women get backpains due to their bust size being to big. One of the ways to solve it is by doing plastic surgery to degrease then. But what this anon here >>1838682
said is true to.
>>
>>1838637
>>1838926
The artist is just trash. She still has her boobs in our heart of hearts.
>>
Before you even realized it, you’d spent a month training your brats.

It was kind of surreal, actually, given that you hadn’t learned their names yet. And didn’t find them even marginally more likeable. Perhaps it was just that you got used to their presence, making them a bit less annoying to have around. They were always exercising right beside you in the mornings, and that combined with your shadow clone’s memories of accompanying them on five D-ranks a week eventually made you numb. No, you weren’t getting soft or anything. That would be an idiotic suggestion. You were just able to tolerate the brats more now.

Speaking of the brats, their training was progressing exactly as you intended. You’d given them a section of time in the mornings to take a break from your own training and practice their clan’s techniques, but aside from those necessary detours they’d been adhering to your strict training regimen.

The bug brat has mastered the tree walking exercise and was on his way to mastering the water walking exercise as well, though he was having a bit of trouble due to his insects’ natural aversion to water. He was able to last a lot longer stamina-wise, and was a much more capable of sustaining damage. His hive replenished themselves from the population decline caused by the rather strenuous exam you’d given him and his teammates, and already the increase in his chakra control allowed him to utilize the insects more effectively.

The Hyuuga girl was also showing vast improvement. Whereas she was once quit diminutive, you could now see the beginnings of pulsating muscle forming all around her body. Her speed, both when using Gentle Fist and when not, was far greater than it was a month prior. She still didn’t match up in the slightest to that Hyuuga brat on Gai’s team, but with enough training, you figured that she could surpass him. Gai wouldn’t make it easy, but he had morals regarding what was acceptable as training, morals that you would completely disregard if you believed it would make your brats stronger. Furthermore, when you allowed her to practice her Gentle Fist strikes using the training posts, you could already see that her strength would eventually be sufficient to smash them entirely, even without chakra. All in all, still a work in progress but getting up there. The only issue was that her body was still nowhere near robust enough to even be close to capable of opening the gates, let alone withstand the negative side effects. But she was getting up there, and that’s all that was required.
>>
>>1840103
Shockingly enough given their respective lack of intelligence and constant grumbling, it was the dog boy and his partner that showed the greatest increase in their abilities. Well, it really wasn’t shocking at all, you just felt like insulting them mentally. Since they were already the most physically capable of the brats it made perfect sense for them to progress the fastest with your physically focused training. They could now crack the wood of training posts with their bare hands/paws, though they were still having trouble with trees. Not quite up to breaking boulders like the strongest Inuzuka were capable of, but hey. The biggest stride was in the realm of the gates, however. His body was pushed far enough that you believed he would be able to open the first gate by the time the Chunin Exams rolled around, which would give him a massive advantage.

You felt a little bit of pride, truth be told. Not in the brats, but in yourself. You thought you’d be a much worse teacher than this. Not that the brats appreciate your training much.

“FUCK YOU!”

“Relax, Inuzuka. You should already be familiar with this liquid.”

As punishment for passing out during his morning push-ups, you had decided to dunk the dog boy’s head in a gallon of dog piss, generously donated by Akamaru. Perhaps he wouldn’t have given it to you if he knew you were going to use it like this, but oh well. Really, the dog boy should know better than that by now. You let them get away with just having to start over from the beginning of their exercises if they passed out the first week, but every subsequent week began punishing them for this transgression.

Unfortunately, dog boy’s scream distracted the bug brat just long enough for him to fall into the kiddie pool you had him training his water-walking in. His insects all rapidly flew up, temporarily abandoning their hive as he plunged into the ice-cold water. You think you heard him scream too, but it was muffled by the water. He couldn’t swim, so you’d had to stop dunking the dog boy in the piss and go help bug brat out of the kiddie pool.

At least Akamaru didn’t let his owner’s peril distract him from his-oh, wait, he’d passed out in the middle of his run. Sighing, you handed the bug brat a towel and leaped over to Akamaru, who you woke up with a forehead poke.

“Wake up, Akamaru,” you say.

His eyes open. When he sees you were the one who woke him up, he attempts to escape, but the weights on his back prevent him from moving very fast, so you catch up to him right away. You lift him up by his tail, and he whimpers in terror.

“I said, ‘wake up, Akamaru’, and I have just the thing that’ll help you with that. You’ll never want to fall asleep again.”

You place Akamaru back on the ground, then unseal the vacuum.
>>
>>1840103
>>1840106
“You better start running, or I’ll suck up your tail with this. I’m putting it on the highest setting, so it might even rip it off if you get caught. Well, what are you waiting for? I’m turning it on.”

Akamaru started running with you chasing after, and a fun time was had.

Anyway, once morning training is over, you start to leave. The dog boy stops you, however.

“Hey, asshole. Where’s Hinata?”

Who was Hinata again?

“Who is Hinata again?”

“Uh, the Hyuuga.”

“Oh, her. Some clan thing, I believe. I’m supposed to go pick her up now for the mission.”

“A clan thing, huh? What is it?”

“Do I look like I know, Inuzuka? Now wait here. I’ll find her and bring her.”

Thankfully, it doesn’t take you long find her. She’s standing right outside of her clan compound, apparently waiting for you. She looks a bit beat up for some reason, though you guess it’s best not to pry. Don’t want clan politics to interfere in your life, after all. Still, you should probably confirm that she’s not really injured or something.

“Hyuuga. Are you alright?”

“Y-yes, Kirai-sensei…I-I had to spar with my sister today, s-so…”

“Hmm. How badly did you beat her?”

“W-well, actually…she won.”

“Huh? Isn’t she like eight or something? Better watch out. Real child prodigy there. Should get stronger yourself so you can keep her in check, otherwise she might slaughter your whole clan in one night or something crazy like that. It’s happened before.”

She doesn’t answer for a while.

“I, um. A-anyway, sensei, I was wondering if you were coming…to the meeting…”

“Eh? What meeting?”

“Oh…nevermind.”

That’s all she really seems to want to say on the subject, so you simply hoist her up and return to your training ground, where the bug brat has been waiting patiently for your return and the dog boy has been waiting impatiently for the same.

“Say, Aburame, Inuzuka. The Hyuuga mentioned something about a meeting I would go to?”

“A meeting, Kirai-sensei? Perhaps she is referring to the traditional meeting of the clan heads at the end of the month,” says the bug brat.

“Why would I be going to that?”

“The jounin instructor of Team 10 has been invited, as his team contains three clan heirs. As your team also contains multiple children of the clan heads, it would be acceptable for you to attend,” he responds.

“Oh. But I suppose I wasn’t given an invitation, then? Intentionally, of course,” you say. Then you notice something.

The dog boy is being unusually silent, when normally he always prefers to butt his head into everything. Suspicious.

“Inuzuka.”

“What?”

“The invitation, please.”
>>
>>1840103
>>1840106
>>1840107
He glares at you for a moment. You smile. After a long moment, he takes a letter out from his hoodie. It’s covered in dog piss from when you were dunking his head, but the text is still readable when you open it. It appears to be a formal invitation to attend the meeting of the clan heads, sent by the dog boy’s own mother.

“Hinata and Shino’s parents didn’t want you to be there, but mom wanted you there anyway. She wanted to see the looks on their faces. Please, just don’t go.”

“And why should I not, Inuzuka?”

“Do you really want to go to a meeting full of stuffy clan politics?”

“Good point. I can tell you have an ulterior motive, though, so spit it out.”

“Look, I’m going to have to be there too, and I really just don’t want to deal with you outside of training and missions, okay?”

>“I’m going.” You always wondered what sort of shit was discussed at these sorts of secretive meetings.

>“I’m not going.” Nah, fuck politics. Especially clan politics. You’re going to stay far away from that meeting.
>>
>>1840114
>>“I’m not going.” Nah, fuck politics. Especially clan politics. You’re going to stay far away from that meeting.

Eh, you don't get paid enough to listen to talking heads. Better use your time to learn your ninjutsu and summoning
>>
>>1840114
>>“I’m going.” You always wondered what sort of shit was discussed at these sorts of secretive meetings.
Plus it'd be fun to fuck with people.
>>
>>1840114
>i`m going
just fuck with people a little
>>
>>1840114
>>“I’m going.” You always wondered what sort of shit was discussed at these sorts of secretive meetings.
>>
>>1840114
>>
>>1840114
>“I’m going.” You always wondered what sort of shit was discussed at these sorts of secretive meetings.
>>
>>1840114
Since your mother asked, and you've progressed the most.
>>
>>1840114
>>
>>1840123
>>1840125
>>1840126
>>1840130
>>1840136
>>1840137
>>1840138
Alright, looks like we're headed to that meeting. Writing.
>>
Maybe if we go to this meetting we can see the Aburame which was in our team during the war. That is if he or she is still alive.
>>
Also.
>Hinata and Shino’s parents didn’t want you to be there, but mom wanted you there anyway. She wanted to see the looks on their faces.
>She wanted to see the looks on their faces.

Dam Kiba's mom is the best.
>>
>>1840147
Kiba's mom is the only one who approves of us treating her kid like the child soldier he is, she gets us.
>>
>>1840142
“I’m going.”

“Ugh, fine. Just don’t do anything stupid, asshole,” he says. “And whatever you do, don’t talk to my mom.”

“Why wouldn’t I? She was kind enough to invite me, after all.”

“You’ll find out if you talk to her long enough. So don’t, alright?”

“I don’t follow your orders, Inuzuka. I’ll talk to whoever I damn well please,” you say. You create a shadow clone and send them off to their mission.

The invitation says that the meeting is taking place inside a special meeting hall, inside of the Hyuuga Clan Compound. You suppose that the clans probably alternate who hosts the meeting. And if they do that, that means they also probably try to show each other up with the extravagance of each year’s meeting. This is not the sort of event you can just show up in your normal shinobi attire to. You’ll need to get something nice to wear. Fuck, you’re already starting to regret this.

Well, that’s for later. For now, it’s time for more lightning chakra training. In the last month, you’ve managed to make a lot of progress. You successfully caused the leaf to crumple, so you’ve now moved on to a piece of paper. Not chakra-conductive paper, mind, just an ordinary sheet of paper. There are even more advanced exercises of lightning chakra after that, but Raiton: Sanda is simple enough that you should be able to learn it once you’ve completed the paper exercise. Good thing, too, because you had a feeling that the paper was going to take a lot longer than the leaf. Who knows how long other exercises would take you.

The rest of your afternoon passes in training, and once the sun starts to set you leave the training ground and decide to find a place that sells formal kimonos. It takes you quite a bit of money before you have one on you, but once you do you take a moment to examine yourself in the mirror.

Wow, you look incredibly uncomfortable. Which you are. Off to the meeting, then.

The guards of the Hyuuga Clan Compound recognize you, frowning. You smile and show off your invitation. They don’t look pleased, but they have to let you in. You savor their discomfort, as it’ll be the last bit of joy you get to experience before the next few hours of your own discomfort. But this does present an excellent opportunity to gather information, so you resolve that you’ll manage to get something accomplished at this meeting to give your brats an edge in the Chunin Exams. Some of their competitors will be here, after all.
>>
>>1840216
The guards shuffle you into a side room, telling you to wait there. Asuma is here too, wearing a kimono that displays the symbol of the Sarutobi Clan.

“It’s been a while, you old asshole,” he says, grinning. “How did you like your apartment after me and Kakashi were done with it?”

“Oh, you aided him? I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, as you would also have cause for revenge.”

“Of course. Nice kimono, by the way. Nah, I’m just kidding. How much did you spend on that? It looks cheap.”

“I’m not exactly the richest man in the village, you know. That would be our host, or your father. I don’t get to see the tax filings, so I wouldn’t know. This is the most expensive thing that I could afford.”

“Right. I can’t sympathize, sorry. Never really had to deal with money issues myself. Don’t you get a lot of mission payment?”

“I did. But in the last month I’ve had to go on nothing but D-ranks with my team.”

“Oh. Yeah, now that’s something I can sympathize with.”

“I figured you could. Say, do you know why they have us herded into this side room?”

“Right now, the clan heads are discussing things confidentially. Once the real stuff’s out of the way, the party can begin.”

“Wait, I thought we were supposed to be at the confidential meeting?”

“Nope. We’re only allowed to be here for the post-meeting party. The meeting itself is barred to us.”

“Okay. I have a question, then.”

“Go ahead.”

“What is a ‘party’? Is that some sort of thing the kids have made up nowadays to get out of training?”

“Uh, well, it’s kind of like that, yeah.”

>Screw this then. You’re better off doing something productive with your time. Just leave the compound.

>Nah, if the environment is more relaxed you’ll be able to get the clan heads drunk, which should make information gathering a lot easier. Focus on gathering information from the clan heads.

>Hmm, if the clan brats not on your team are busy with this 'party' then they should let their guards down long enough for you to scope out your team's competition. Focus on gathering information from the clan heirs.
>>
>>1840217
>>Nah, if the environment is more relaxed you’ll be able to get the clan heads drunk, which should make information gathering a lot easier. Focus on gathering information from the clan heads.
>>
>>1840217
>Nah, if the environment is more relaxed you’ll be able to get the clan heads drunk, which should make information gathering a lot easier. Focus on gathering information from the clan heads.
>>
>>1840217
>>Nah, if the environment is more relaxed you’ll be able to get the clan heads drunk, which should make information gathering a lot easier. Focus on gathering information from the clan heads.
>>
>>1840217
>>
>>1840217
>>
>>1840217

Drunken Hiashi...we must witness this.
>>
>>1840217
>>
>>1840222
>>1840224
>>1840226
>>1840231
>>1840234
>>1840246
>>1840250
Well that was rather one-sided. Writing.
>>
>>1840252
Yes, yes. You know that at the very least, the heads of the Akimichi, Nara, and Yamanaka like to get drunk. You’d get Hiashi drunk if you could, but you doubted it would be possible. The Aburame don’t tend to drink, so the bug brat’s father was out, and as for the dog boy’s mother, you had no clue. But anecdotal evidence would suggest possibly. The Uchiha…hmm, to be honest, it would be illegal, but you might be able to get away with it, if he was even in attendance at all.

“Sarutobi-san, Kirai-san,” says a Hyuuga guard, popping his head into the room, “We are ready to receive you. Follow me.”

You and Asuma follow the guard along, as he leads you to the meeting hall. You’d talked to Asuma while you were formulating your plan to get the clan heads drunk and talking, and he’d informed you that the meeting hall was large enough that only a small portion of it was actually used for the meeting and most of it was set aside for the party. He’d been there before, apparently, as his father had brought him along in the past. Nowadays, the Hokage no longer attended these sorts of meetings, but during the Fourth’s reign he briefly (as briefly as the Fourth’s reign) acted as a normal clan head. The Sarutobi were a clan, after all, but when he was active as Hokage he wished to maintain a degree of separation between clan politics and the politics of the village as a whole. Prudent.

Anyway, when you actually lay your own eyes upon the hall, it is truly astounding. You don’t think you’ve ever been in such an extravagantly decorated place before, even in all your years of service. You weren’t the type to be sent on missions infiltrating fanciful events. And you wouldn’t want to be sent on those missions besides. To you, the main draw of being a shinobi was the cycle of violence and training. Still, the hall was pretty nice to look at.

Oh, hey look, the brats! Seems the clan brats were sent to meet with their sensei when they arrived. They let the fucking twelve to thirteen year-olds listen in on the meeting, but not you? Whatever.

The dog boy is cleaned up from earlier, wearing some very uncomfortable formal clothing judging by how he’s constantly shifting in it. You would sympathize with his plight if he wasn’t such a brat. Even now, he was glaring at you intensely. He was joined by the bug brat and the Hyuuga girl. The former was in a very loose kimono, presumably to hide the bugs flying around underneath it. The latter was in her own formal-wear, and smelled faintly of something sweet. You hated it, but you guess it's the kind of perfume rich girls normally have for this type of event.

“Welcome, Kirai-sensei,” says the bug brat, bowing his head slightly in acknowledgement.

“Glad to be here.”
>>
>>1840371
You look past your genin and try to locate the various clan heads.

They’re currently seated a very long table. Akimichi Chouza and his wife are unsurprisingly trying to devour as much from the appetizer trays as possible, so you suppose that the first course must not be here yet. Nara Shikaku is sitting next to them, almost asleep, but his wife appears to be repeatedly kicking him under the table to ensure he can’t just lay his head down and dream of a less stressful existence. Yamanaka Inoichi, meanwhile, is sitting patiently and looking straight ahead, but you can see the crack of a smile at his lazy friend’s predicament. His wife is even less subtle about it, giggling uncontrollably. Aburame Shibi was sitting alone, doing nothing except for staring at his empty plate. Inuzuka Tsume has already started drinking sake, and is attempting to persuade her undoubtedly-still underage daughter to try some too. The Last Uchiha brat isn’t there, and Hyuuga Hiashi is sitting sternly at the head of the table.

You follow you and Asuma’s respective brats as they lead you back to the table. Most of them take a seat next to their parents, except for the dog boy, who actually sits on the entire opposite end from his mother and sister. You can take a guess why. As he’s going to sit, he takes a moment to whisper something to you.

“Please. Don’t talk to her. Seriously.”

Hmm…well, there’s only a few open seats. Where are you going to sit?
>>
>>1840371
>>1840375
>Sit next to Asuma. This is probably not a good idea for gathering information initially, but he could provide you with additional information on the clan heads you know little about before you try to approach them yourself.

>Sit next to Aburame Shibi. Because his wife and the bug brat’s mother is dead, presumably, he has a free spot next to him. He’ll be difficult to get information out of, however, as you don’t believe the Aburame generally drink.

>Sit next to the dog boy. Since he doesn’t want you talk to his mother, he’ll probably let something slip about precisely why not. It might be a good idea to collect more information about his mother before approaching her.

>Sit next to Hyuuga Hiashi and his family. There’s an empty seat where you suppose the Uchiha used to sit back when they existed as a clan. You’re not sure if you can get him drunk, but you see that the Hyuuga on your team and her little sister are there. Perhaps try to collect information on the precise nature of their relationship? It might be useful to find out why one of your brats is losing fights with her eight year old sister.

>Sit next to Inuzuka Tsume and her daughter. She’s the one who invited you, after all, and you should thank her for that regardless of what the dog boy says. And since she’s already starting to get her belly warm with alcohol, you don’t have to do too much work to get her talking. Her daughter, a chunin, is there as well, though, and might try to prevent her mother from saying too much.
>>
>>1840377
>>Sit next to Inuzuka Tsume
What could possibly go wrong.jpg
>>
>>1840377
>>Sit next to Inuzuka Tsume and her daughter. She’s the one who invited you, after all, and you should thank her for that regardless of what the dog boy says. And since she’s already starting to get her belly warm with alcohol, you don’t have to do too much work to get her talking. Her daughter, a chunin, is there as well, though, and might try to prevent her mother from saying too much.

sounds like easiest way to gather info
>>
>>1840377
>Sit next to Inuzuka Tsume and her daughter. She’s the one who invited you, after all, and you should thank her for that regardless of what the dog boy says. And since she’s already starting to get her belly warm with alcohol, you don’t have to do too much work to get her talking. Her daughter, a chunin, is there as well, though, and might try to prevent her mother from saying too much.
Punish dog boy
>>
>>1840377
Well since he asked politely....
>Sit next to Inuzuka Tsume and her daughter.
>>
>>1840377
>Sit next to Inuzuka Tsume and her daughter.
>>
>>1840384
>>1840386
>>1840387
>>1840390
>>1840405
Yeah you know somehow I figured this would happen

Writing
>>
>>1840415
Hey it's strategically valid to attack the weakest link and since she is already drunk it will be even more easy. Besides we told dog-boy that we do what we want he should have stayed shut.
>>
>>1840415
It'll probably piss him off so im good with this choice
>>
>>1840415
You stride over to where the Inuzuka clan head and her daughter are seated. You can actually sense the dog boy tensing up, causing you to smirk for a second before you wipe your face of all emotion and put on a stoic mask. Now it’s time for some information gathering, so you can’t afford to fuck around too much.

“May I sit by your side, Tsume-sama?”

She’s currently busy holding back her daughter’s head and pouring sake down her throat.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever,” she says.

You sit down. Once the cup of sake is fully consumed by her daughter, Tsume smiles and starts clapping her on the back.

“Good girl. Once you’re the clan head, you’ll need to know how to hold your liquor. I make sure to always get drunk before these meetings even start, that way it’s easier to get through the boring parts. I still remember when my father taught me how to drink. I was only seven. Those were the days, I tell you. Now everyone’s coddled.”

Her daughter starts coughing profusely, and she laughs in response, continuing to clap her on the back. Once she’s done, Tsume turns to take a look at you.

“Uh, who are you again?”

“Kirai Kodomo-san, Tsume-sama. I am your son’s jounin instructor.”

“Hah, every time I hear your name it makes me laugh. You’re the old bastard that sends Kiba home with his ass beat every night, right? Geezers like you who remember the old days know how to get brats’ asses into gear. You’re not quite as old as I was expecting, though. Didn’t you fight in the second war?”

“Indeed, Tsume-sama. But I was only a genin.”

“Ah, that explains it. You look a bit younger than the Sannin, at least, and they’re the only other people I’ve met from that era.”

“You’ve met the Sannin?”

“Of course, I’m a clan head. Never met Tsunade, but I met Orochimaru quite a few times. Creepy snake bastard. If he weren’t such a traitor, he’d still be better than that pervert Jiraiya, though. He peeped on me when I was in the hot springs once.”

“Mother!”

“Oh, shut your fucking mouth Hana. Don’t interrupt your mother, it’s not polite.”

“Mother, you’re embarrassing yourself!”

“Hah. That’s what you think. I don’t think anyone actually cares, though. You don’t care, right, you old bastard?”

You nod slowly. She’s, uh, quite the individual, apparently.

“Good. Now, is there something you wanted from me?”

“I just wanted the opportunity to thank you for inviting me, Tsume-sama.”

“Hah, that’s rich! First of all, drop that ‘sama’ shit, I don’t do honorifics. Hell, I’m only a tokubetsu jounin, so you actually outrank me, you old bastard. Second of all, cut the bullshit. I know that’s not actually why you’re here, so tell me the real reason.”

Er, she does get straight to the point, huh?
>>
>>1840464
>You wanted to ask her about the dog boy. Inquire more about her son and what she thinks of him and his improvement under your tutelage. Plus she seems the type to casually share embarrassing stories, and you need more material to use to fuck with dog boy.

>You wanted to ask her about what happened at the meeting of the clan heads. She might not be drunk enough to tell you everything, though.

>You wanted to ask her about herself. You’re not an expert at social situations, but you know women love to talk about themselves, right? Perhaps if you get her talking about herself, she’ll drop some other important information. She might be able to tell you’re lying, however, as you didn’t come here to ask her about herself. Hmm...
>>
>>1840468
>>You wanted to ask her about the dog boy. Inquire more about her son and what she thinks of him and his improvement under your tutelage. Plus she seems the type to casually share embarrassing stories, and you need more material to use to fuck with dog boy.
>>
>>1840468
>you wanted to ask about the dog boy
>>
>>1840468
>>You wanted to ask her about the dog boy. Inquire more about her son and what she thinks of him and his improvement under your tutelage. Plus she seems the type to casually share embarrassing stories, and you need more material to use to fuck with dog boy.
>>
>>1840468
>You wanted to ask about training. You aren't going to pretend you'll ever learn how the Inuzuka do things, but as his instructor you should be told which muscle groups will be important for later techniques. No point stunting his potential because you focused on his core instead of his quads when it mattered. This sort of growth is delicate among clan brats.
>>
>>1840468
>>
>>1840468
>You wanted to ask her about the dog boy. Inquire more about her son and what she thinks of him and his improvement under your tutelage. Plus she seems the type to casually share embarrassing stories, and you need more material to use to fuck with dog boy.
>>
>>1840468
Refer to him as dog boy the entire time.
>>
>>1840468
>>
>>1840468
>>
>>1840470
>>1840473
>>1840474
>>1840478
>>1840481
>>1840485
>>1840493
>>1840495
Ok, ok, writing.

>>1840477
Don't worry about this, it'll be included when you discuss your training of Kiba with her.
>>
>>1840500
“Well, I actually wanted to discuss your son. I’ve been working on improving his general physical abilities quite a bit, and although I believe I am correct in doing so I wanted your opinion on the matter.”

“Kiba, huh? Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about it. Our clan specializes in taijutsu, so that sort of thing is kind of necessary. Problem is, he’s as lazy as his father, so he doesn’t want to train as much as he should. That’s why I’m glad he’s been stuck with an old bastard like you, he can’t complain or you’ll fuck him up without hesitation. Most jounin instructors wouldn’t dare punish a clan child the way you’re punishing him, you know? But he needs to have his ass kicked, or he won’t train anywhere near hard enough. I remember when he was younger, he would try to get out of training by hiding. Imagine that, hiding from a whole clan full of people with dog-like senses, inside of their own clan compound. Dumb little shit. I made him do twice as many push-ups every time he tried that nonsense.”

“I…see. I wanted to inquire about Akamaru, as well. You see, I intend to teach your son how to open the gates, and if his partner is also capable of such, I would like to know.”

“Well, they have chakra, so they have gates. We’ve never trained our dogs to open them, but if humans can do it than I don’t see why they can’t.”

“Ah…pardon me for asking, but you don’t seem terribly concerned that I’m teaching your son potentially suicidal techniques.”

“He’s a fucking ninja now, he’s already going to be risking his life every day. If the gates will help him in a fight, then I don’t give a shit. That being said, if he’s killed and it’s in any way your fault, I’m going to track you down and murder you in your sleep, you got that? Now, I need some more to fucking drink.”

“Mother! You’ve already had enough!”

“Didn’t I already tell you to shut your fucking mouth, Hana? I haven’t had nearly enough. When is the food going to get here, anyway?”

Coincidentally, the food arrived just as she was saying that. It was delicious, of course, and you had great fun eating it, but unfortunately, you meant the end of your information gathering mission. Once your plate is done, you rise up, intending to leave, but Tsume stops you.

“Hey, hey. Where the hell do you think you’re going?”

“It’s over, isn’t it? The meeting?”

“What? That was just the first course,” she says, looking confused.

“Excuse me, Tsume-sama-”

“I said just to call me Tsume, cunt.”

“Er, right. Excuse me, Tsume, but what is a ‘first course’?”

She stares at you for a moment, the starts laughing uproariously.

“You really don’t know, huh? It means that was the first meal, but there’s more coming. Unless you need to go take a shit or something, you should sit back down.”

You do.
>>
>>1840547
“So, how’s Kiba been treating you, anyway? Has he been whining a lot? He whines a lot when I try to train him. He has this idea in his head that he’s going to be some hot-shit ninja, but he needs to train more. That’s why I’m glad he’s been stuck with an old bastard like you…wait, I already said this, didn’t I? I must be fucking wasted. I’m going to the bathroom, you do whatever.”

She gets up and starts heading off to do just that. You’re left sitting with only her daughter, whose face is flushed red. How much alcohol did Tsume make her drink? Anyway, this is probably your opportunity to talk to someone else. There’s a few people sitting near you that you can try talking to.

>Akimichi Chouza. He’s probably a bit drunk by now, too. But he’s going to be irritable until the next course gets here.

>Inuzuka Hana. She’s right here, isn’t she? Though she seems a bit more focused on propriety than her mother, she was at the meeting and she’s at least somewhat drunk.

>Aburame Shibi. Since you’ve already talked to one of your student's parent, and he’s nearby, you figure you could try and have a chat with him.

>Dog boy. There’s still an empty seat next to him, so you can go fuck with him a bit to entertain yourself until his mother’s back.

>Nara Shikaku. He’s half-asleep, but his wife is keeping him relatively alert. You might have to get around her if you want to gather some information, however.
>>
>>1840549
>Aburame Shibi. Since you’ve already talked to one of your student's parent, and he’s nearby, you figure you could try and have a chat with him.
>>
>>1840549
>>Inuzuka Hana. She’s right here, isn’t she? Though she seems a bit more focused on propriety than her mother, she was at the meeting and she’s at least somewhat drunk.
>>
>>1840549
>aburame shibi
>>
>>1840549
>>Aburame Shibi. Since you’ve already talked to one of your student's parent, and he’s nearby, you figure you could try and have a chat with him.
>>
>>1840549
>>Inuzuka Hana. She’s right here, isn’t she? Though she seems a bit more focused on propriety than her mother, she was at the meeting and she’s at least somewhat drunk.
>>
>>1840549
>>Aburame Shibi. Since you’ve already talked to one of your student's parent, and he’s nearby, you figure you could try and have a chat with him.

He was a lot more respectful than I was expecting.
>>
>>1840549
The kid's a shit, the mom's great, might as well see where the heir falls.
>>
>>1840549
Aburame Shibi. Since you’ve already talked to one of your student's parent, and he’s nearby, you figure you could try and have a chat with him.
Parent teacher night baby!
>>
>>1840549
>>
>>1840549
>>
>>1840571
>You can actually sense the dog boy tensing up, causing you to smirk for a second before you wipe your face of all emotion and put on a stoic mask. Now it’s time for some information gathering, so you can’t afford to fuck around too much.
>>
>>1840549

Come on, we wanted to learn something about meeting I can't believe it was wasted on fucking Kiba, we didn't even learned anything new. For fuck sake
>>
>>1840589
To most of these anons, I think bullying>everything else
>>
>>1840556
>>1840565
>>1840566
>>1840571
>>1840578
>>1840581
>>1840584
Aburame Shibi wins. Writing.
>>
>>1840549
>>
>>1840604
You decide to try and start up a conversation with Aburame Shibi. It takes you quite a bit of time to think of what to actually say, however. In the end, he notices you looking and him and decides to start up a conversation himself.

“I overheard you talking to Tsume. You are more polite than expected. You are trying to gather information. We did not discuss anything of interest to you. And it is confidential regardless.”

“You got me,” you say, shrugging your shoulders.

“No, Tsume ‘got you’. She slipped a note to me under the table when she went to the bathroom. Despite outward appearances and her coarse personality, she is still a clan head of Konoha. She will not be fooled by your inquiries. She was very well aware what information you would eventually pursue from her.”

“Huh, is that so? Well, it is true that I was hoping to learn more about the actual meeting, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t legitimately interested in what she has to say about her son’s training. I suppose you also have opinions about your son’s training, Shibi-sama?”

“Do not use honorifics disingenuously. You do not actually respect me.”

Well, he wasn’t wrong. He was still a brat, after all, as was Tsume. If it weren’t for the political influence being clan heads afforded them, you would treat them no better than you treated other jounin. And considering that exchange of Gai’s photographs from a while back, that wasn’t particularly respectfully.

“However,” Shibi continues, “to answer your question, were it not for the more reckless aspects, I would find your training with Shino acceptable. You are working to reduce his weaknesses.”

“Yeah, well. You did issue multiple complaints with the Hokage because of the exam I gave them, correct?”

“The level of injury that Shino endured was excessive. He is a mere genin.”

“Yes, but…I can already tell we’re not going to agree on this, so let’s just drop it, okay? I understand that you care about your kid, so I’ll do my best to nurture him into a strong shinobi.”

“That is your role as his jounin instructor, yes.”

“Do you mind if I ask you a few questions regarding his kikaichu?”

“No. However, much of the knowledge regarding our insects is kept intentionally secret, so I cannot divulge everything.”

“That’s fine. I just wanted to know if there are other breeds of insect that he could acquire.”

“There are. However, the standard kikaichu are the easiest to breed and control, which is why they are the ones implanted in the Aburame upon birth. Shino is not yet ready for other strains. Not until he is at least a chunin.”

Better make sure he passes the Chunin Exams, then. More variety in the insects he utilizes could only be to the bug brat’s benefit. While you are mulling that over, Tsume returns and the second course arrives.
>>
>>1840702
“Out of curiosity, Tsume, how many courses are there going to be?”

“Eh? A lot, probably. Hiashi’s a show-off.”

Shit, you’d have to be careful about how much you ate, or else you wouldn’t be able to get through it all. Why this pointless extravagance was needed, you had no idea. Fucking Hyuuga. Actually, fucking clans in general. The only good clan in your opinion was the Senju, and they’re fucking extinct. Well, there was also the Shimura Clan, but they were reduced to only one member. And you didn’t know much about them, other than they were on track to die out with only an old man, a crippled former teammate of the Third, as their remaining member.

Well, no way to do it other than to just do it. You hate it when you have to say that to yourself, but that’s simply how it is sometimes.

More and more food comes to you. More food than you’ve ever eaten in a single night. As a man whose primary source of calories is the lifetime supply of ration bars you keep in your shitty apartment, this was simply far too much. By the end of the night, the only one who still has room left for dessert is Akimichi Chouza, plus his wife and son. But they’re a rather special sort, the Akimichi, and by special you mean really fat, so it wasn’t surprising in the slightest.

Speaking of dessert, it’s taking a little while to make, apparently. You have enough time left to speak to at least one more person.

>Akimichi Chouza is both falling over drunk and overexcited waiting for dessert. Attempt to salvage this night of information gathering by approaching him.

>The squinty-eyed brat. His father fell asleep, so his mother took him to another room, presumably to slap the shit of him until he woke up. Since Nara Shikaku was out of commission, perhaps his son could help you? Although he’s apparently really smart, so.

>Screw it, there’s no way you’re going to get information. Your principal mistake was in pinning Tsume as an easy target. You’ll have to re-evaluate your stance on her in the future, but for now just wait for dessert.
>>
>>1840704
>>The squinty-eyed brat. His father fell asleep, so his mother took him to another room, presumably to slap the shit of him until he woke up. Since Nara Shikaku was out of commission, perhaps his son could help you? Although he’s apparently really smart, so.
>>
>>1840704
>>Akimichi Chouza is both falling over drunk and overexcited waiting for dessert. Attempt to salvage this night of information gathering by approaching him.
>>
>>1840704
>>Akimichi Chouza is both falling over drunk and overexcited waiting for dessert. Attempt to salvage this night of information gathering by approaching him.
>>
>>1840704

>Screw it, there’s no way you’re going to get information. Your principal mistake was in pinning Tsume as an easy target. You’ll have to re-evaluate your stance on her in the future, but for now just wait for dessert.
>>
>>1840704
>>
>>1840704
>>Screw it, there’s no way you’re going to get information. Your principal mistake was in pinning Tsume as an easy target. You’ll have to re-evaluate your stance on her in the future, but for now just wait for dessert.
>>
>>1840704
>>
>>1840704
>>Screw it, there’s no way you’re going to get information. Your principal mistake was in pinning Tsume as an easy target. You’ll have to re-evaluate your stance on her in the future, but for now just wait for dessert.
>>
>>1840704
>>
> Akimichi Chouza is both falling over drunk and overexcited waiting for dessert. Attempt to salvage this night of information gathering by approaching him.
>>
>>1840711
>>1840713
>>1840728
>>1840731
>>1840741
Chouza it is. Writing.
>>
This party is fucking lame
Not even one dual
The peasents throw better partys
>>
>>1840756
You’ve actually met Akimichi Chouza on several occasions. He never struck you as particularly bright, though he was a shinobi and therefore appearances could be deceiving. Nonetheless, he was so drunk that his wife was busy supporting him so he wouldn’t fall out of his own chair. Even if he was normally too smart to fall for your tricks, it is possible that he would let something slip in his current state. You had a slim window of opportunity, given that dessert could be arriving any moment.

Hmm, how to talk to him? You suppose the simplest way is often the best.

“Chouza-sama? Are you alright?”

“Kirai? I’m fine, reaaaaaaallllllllyyyy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes,” he says, then hiccups. “I’ll be even better when desert-I mean, dessert, finally gets here.”

“Er, right,” you say.

Now that you’ve got him talking, you’ve got to redirect his attention to something related to the meeting. The only way that you could get something out of him, then, is if you either correctly make some sort of guess as to what they were talking about at the meeting, or…

“I can’t help but notice, Chouza-sama, that the Last Uchiha is not in attendance.”

He laughs.

“Yeah. He refuses to come to these things. His father used to talk about nothing but trying to convince the Hokage to cut taxes. Now, that’s all Hiashi talks about. Since the Hyuuna…Huuga…Hauga…uh, Hyuuga. The Hyuuga are the richest clan, now,” he says. Then his eyes dart away, looking at Hiashi, and swiftly return back to you. “Since the Uchiha are done, the Hyuuga want to control everything now.”

“That so?”

“Yeah. Uhuh. Since they’re ‘The Strongest in the Leaf’, heh. Oh, hey look, dessert!”

Hmm…well, it wasn’t much, truth be told. It was obvious that the Hyuuga were going to start throwing their weight around in the absence of the Uchiha. Still, better to get something than nothing.

You’re totally unable to eat more than a token amount of your dessert, and then you prepare yourself to leave. You give courteous goodbyes (as courteous as you ever get, anyway) to the clan heads and their brats, then head back home to your shitty apartment.

>Updates end for now

Sorry, I have something to do, but I’ll stick around for a bit longer to answer questions. Next session we’ll be having our first C-rank mission.
>>
>>1840791
It's just a bunch of clan heads and their kids getting together and having dinner, basically. The Hyuuga are far too fond of propriety to throw the kind of party you'd want.
>>
What kind of D rank missions Kirai choose for the brats during their time before graduating to C rank ones? Even if they were exhausted from training, if I rememmber well, they were very shitty ones that were pretty much child's play for even total newbies, so I expect that the ones he picked for them were more than finding cats or helping with house chores
>>
>>1840853
To supplement their training, anything that will strain them physically. For example, the first D-rank he took them on was making them carry boxes out of a warehouse. Basically, he has them do heavy labor.
>>
>>1840884

Cool, now that's some good stuff. I hope C rank missions brings cooler stuff actually worth narrating.
>>
>>1840897
Yeah, I've been getting a bit bored myself. That's why I time-skipped a month. Now, we've had dinner with the clan heads, and we'll be having a C-rank mission.
>>
I've archived this thread. http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1833100/

Next session will be on the weekend.
>>
>>1840916
What if we strap some 20lb weights to each of Hinata's wrists and ankles, and then slowly over the course of weeks we add a 1lb a day until she's carrying like 60lbs, or 240lbs in total, without her noticing. Then when it comes time to get serious, we tell her to take them off and boom, she's way faster.
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Jounin+Quest

Oh also there's the archive for all the threads so everyone can vote.
VOTE YOU CUNTS!
>>
>>1841092
Make me you old asshole.
>>
>>1841091

Yes...

We should also transform into the Uzumaki boy while training her in future. It only makes sense exploit the bloodlust he inspires in her to constructive ends...
>>
>>1841145
>Transforms into Nart(That's his name right?)
>Jump Hinata on her way home one night.
>"Duh, hey...(shit what was her name?)...you! It's me, that guy you have feelings about! Betcha' can't catch me!"
>Run away.
>Dog and bug boy tells us the next morning that Hinata won't come out of her room.
>Hiashi puts out a mission to get his daughter out of her room. It's a C Rank.
>Turns out Hanabi's guarding it.
>Turns into a S Rank.
>>
So we're gonna need to get Hinata learning the rasengan as soon as possible, there's no reason every member of the Hyuga clan isn't a master of that technique. Half their shtick is extremely precise, natureless chakra control. She might not have the chakra reserves for it right this moment, but in while...
>>
>>1841708
Who the hell will teach it to her tho?
If I recall, basically only Hiruzen, Kakashi, and Jiraiya know it. And besides, IC I think Kirai would onlky know it as the fourth's signature technique- not something to try and train his brats in.
>>
I still want to find out what the shinobis of other village call Kirai. The old man is a shinobi from the same time as the sennin he must have managed a good nickname for himself.
>>
>>1841949
The Asshole of the Leaf
>>
>>1841949
I suspect it's something simple. Like "HIM".
>>
>>1841708
You make a very good point. Seems to me that Hiruzen Sarutobi, a few older members of the Hyuuga clan, and maybe some other jonin would understand the theory behind the rasengan at least, even if they'd never practiced forming it. Sarutobi should be persuadable too, he gives a shit about kids.
>>
>>1842029
Kirai "That Asshole" Kodomo
>>
We should at some point give the kids the lecture as to why we're so tough...don't see many old ninja around do you...ever wonder why?
>>
>>1842488
Take'em to the KIA monument, tell them about how lucky they are to grow up during peace time.

Ask the Aburame kid how many shinobi from the leaf died this year, and then ask how many people in the leaf are alive right now. Point out that's all thanks to the sacrifices of those shinobi.
>>
So, for getting back at Kakashi and Asuma. I say we take advantage of Kakashi's enhanced smell and peppermint bomb his house or something like that.

And for Asuma, fuck with his cigs, maybe put a teeny tiny explosive in the middle of one of them.
>>
>>1842574
Beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>1842574

Put drugs in asuma's cigs. He will be stoned as fuck and do shit that will get him in troubles.
>>
I've got it, let's fuck Kurenai and cuck Asuma.
>>
File: 1330827445282.jpg (319KB, 1111x963px) Image search: [Google]
1330827445282.jpg
319KB, 1111x963px
>>1842604
aww yeah
>>
>>1842574
Replace all of Kakashi's smut for yaoi.

Replace all of Asuma's favorite cigars for nicotine gums. Make said nicotine fums pepper flavored.
>>
File: IT.jpg (35KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
35KB, 1050x591px
>>1842045

Or alternatively: "IT"...

As in when the enemy sees Kirai they only have enough time to get the first syllable of the phrase "It's coming!" before being pulverized into a fine red mist...
>>
>>1842900
That sounds edgy as fuck
Depending on how good of a hunter nin we were we may not even have a name or title
>>
>>1842906

I know. I'm just ... excited isn't the right word. Eagerly anticipating that new IT remake...

Hopefully it'll avoid the boring middle and be either a really good movie, or a hilariously terrible one...
>>
>>1842932
Hopefully we won't get a fucking child orgy.

Why the fuck did King ever fucking write that man?
>>
>>1842939

Dude's fucked up...

Actually I think all writers are kind of damaged. Pretty sure it comes with the territory...
>>
>>1842906
Yeah Kirai is so good at his job which as a shinobi is essentially killing people without being seen that nobody knows who he is.

Also i wonder with which sannin we worked during the war. Because of our Taijutsu i think it was Tsunade.
>>
>>1842954

I thought we worked under the Sannin, not with?
>>
>>1842967
I thought we were a Genin during the second war? That's put us about their age then would it not?

Then again the first post in teh first thread mentions that we worked under them.

How fucking old are we? Like 40 something?

>>1842954
Totally Tsunade.
>>
>>1842980
>>1842954
Im pretty sure Kiari mentions only knowing Orochimaru
>>
I'd like to think that he is known among the other village ninja as, well, Kirai, due to his hateful aura and lack of mercy. Of course the Kages and older Jonin know that Kirai's moniker is his actual name and find this coincidence kinda funny.
>>
>>1842947
He wrote it when he was high as fuck.

It was shortly after he got hit by that van, and he was hooked on his pain meds.
>>
>>1843099

Was it a white van?
>>
Why the hell hasn't danzo met with us you'd think he'd at the least meet with the only other Joinin in Konoha who has the same kind of mindset as him
>>
>>1843673
We're a curmudgeonly old fuck and stubborn as a mule. Danzo doesn't trust anyone he can't control and manipulate. He's not going to do much more than keep tabs on us.

Also, we'd be annoyed by the political bullshit surrounding him, and he's damn near treasonous at the best of times including working with Orochimaru so chances are high we'd pop some gates and shove his rib cage down his throat if we found out about what he's up to.
>>
Since we apparently don't have meta-threads anymore,maybe one of you guys could help me out? Does anyone have access to Boruto Quest's early threads, or at least know what happens in them? The suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com archive skips from thread 3 to thread 8.
>>
>>1843767
Yeah. Boruto quest is horribly, horribly misarchived thanks to certain Anons. This should work though.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Boruto

Unfortunately, Thread 9 is lost and gone, it seems. If anyone manages to find it, let me know.
>>
>>1844289
My bad. Thread 9 is actually Thread 10, and Thread 10 is Thread 10(The real one). Guess it just goes to show you how bad the archiving can get. A cautionary tale for all archivers in the future: uniformity is key.
>>
File: 1465401508497.jpg (124KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465401508497.jpg
124KB, 702x1024px
>>1844289
Thanks anon
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.