[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enchant,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0066.jpg (861KB, 1563x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
861KB, 1563x1600px
The girl’s name is Ophelia ‘Ivy’ Yvonne. She lives on “Earth 91721”, otherwise known as “Enchantment Earth.” In this universe, humans have acquired the power to enchant inanimate material, bending it, giving it special properties, and lending it temporary life on wim. It’s been 6,194 years since the discovery of enchantment. The strongest enchanters have risen into the throne, passing down their crown from generation to generation, but in the past 250 years or so, political ideas have changed and constitutional monarchies have been put into place among the 7 major domains. You are located in what we would call “South America”. To Ivy, it’s called Wuscon, but does that really matter? History has been littered with wars and past conflicts but with the Modern Era comes an irrelevancy for war and in it’s place comes technological and cultural competition. Cities, towns, and Metropolitans have popped up in familiar places. In fact, culturally and technologically speaking, this earth is quite similar to ours. They don’t know this though and you can't do anything to warn them. Luck for you, you'll have some choice in this world if any choice at all. Speaking of which, let's get started…

Ivy is currently 2 years old, it's the year 6194 and your parents are still married and still living happily in the city you were born in. Ivy has recently discovered how to walk and talk although she still needs to practice doing them at the same time. Ivy has just been let loose in the backyard of her family's cottage. All her toys are at her disposal.

Which toy shall she play with?
>Her Jingle-Jangly Metal Baby-Keys.
>Her wooden Horse-On-Wheels.
>Her little stuffed Cow (known as “Moo-Moo”).
>Her Rittle-Rattle Plastic Baby-Rattle.
>Screw toys! Let's play in the dirt!
>>
>>1828586
>>Screw toys! Let's play in the dirt!
>>
>>1828586
>>Screw toys! Let's play in the dirt!
>>
>>1828586
If we wanna learn how to walk and talk at the same time, we gotta practice multitasking!

>Play with Moo-Moo in the dirt!
>>
Hi people, you're friendly neighborhood CJ here (QM). I've got to leave the thread for a bit but any new visitors, feel free to vote. The more votes the better! This will be a major plot descion so I'll make sure to come up with a consensus when I return.
>>
>>1828619
>>1828586
Support!
>>
>>1828619
Support
>>
>>1828619
Support
>>
>>1828619
>>1828902
>>1829213
>>1829237

After careful consideration Ivy decides to play with Moo-Moo in the dirt. Ivy and MM make amazingly delicious mud pies and a fortress out of rocks. It's not really a fortress, but does that really matter?

Fast forward to 11 years into the future. It's 6295 and Ivy has enrolled into her high-school of personal choice. Her parents aren't together anymore, as they should be, but they're both still living happily. Over time, Ivy’s parents, friends, family, and family friends have all told Ivy what an amazing cloth/fiber enchanter she is. This comment has become numb on her ears and she wants to specialize in a subcategory.

Which class shall she enroll in?
>Introduction to Rope Enchantment
>The Art of Enchanted Fashion Design
>Advanced Enchanted Parchment Studies
>Basic Enchanted Cloth Engineering
>>
>>1828619
+1
>>
>>1829253
>Advanced Enchanted Parchment Studies
Straight to advanced
>>
>>1829263
Sidenote: Advanced, Basic, and Introduction won't make a difference to your specialization.
>>
>>1829253
>>The Art of Enchanted Fashion Design
Time to get fab.
>>
>>1829253
>>Basic Enchanted Cloth Engineering
>>
File: please.revive.my.thread.jpg (13KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
please.revive.my.thread.jpg
13KB, 500x314px
>>1830667
>>1829383
>>1829263
>tfw when nobody is voting on a single subject so your thread becomes dead.
>>
>>1830768
That's what tiebreaker rolls are for.
>>
>>1830801
Well, if the others come to a consensus to a tiebreaker roll, then I'll be happy to oblige.
>>
>>1830813
For now, Ill swap to >>1830667
But what I was getting at was, as QM, you should roll a die to break the tie yourself. That way you don't end up stuck waiting for someone to show up and break it for you.
>>
>>1830961
Ah, for reference I'm

>>1829383
>>1830801

I just have a non-static ip.
>>
>>1829253
>>Basic Enchanted Cloth Engineering
First we make the material, THEN we make the fashion.
>>
>>1829263

Supporting this...
>>
>>1831794
Support
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.