[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starship Troopers Quest: 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: THEFEDERATION.jpg (70KB, 572x317px) Image search: [Google]
THEFEDERATION.jpg
70KB, 572x317px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Welcome to the Federal Service. . For whatever reasons, you decided to join the Service. Whether it be for citizenship, to have a child, or to run for office. You signed the papers, and took the oath.

First things first, we need to get some information. What branch did you get accepted to?

> Military Intelligence

A more cloak-and-dagger type of quest. Think James Bond meets the Cold War.

> Fleet

Star Trek. Literally. Be on a ship.

> Mobile Infantry

Boots on the ground. Morita in hand, fighting whatever dumb bastard crosses the Federation.

>Would you like to know more?
>>
>>1826643
that's quite an ambitious mission you've set out on, OP.

>Intelligence
how do you infiltrate the bugs? Could be pretty cool though.
>Fleet
this will be challenging given how destructive space combat can be, as in destruction of a given ship more matter of chance and statistics than individual decisions
>Mobile infantry
probably the most straightforward choice

in any case, good luck on your quest OP!
>>
>>1826657
>Intelligence
Honestly, the first part of this would be focusing on Separatist activity. A nation the size of the Federation would near always be fighting some kind of rebellion of some kind.

>Fleet
Yeah, I know. I ran a quest with Fleet-based shit a while back. It's boring, but I wanted the option to be up for people to choose if they wanted. Man of the people.
>Mobile Infantry
I agree. This is my bread and butter. Seps, bugs, skinnies, and.. some other shit.
>>
>>1826643
>> Mobile Infantry
>>
> Mobile Infantry
>>
>>1826673
>>1826670
Two for the good ol' MI. I'll give a little bit longer before closing it off.
>>
>>1826678
Mobile Infantry it is.

---

Mobile Infantry, eh? Good choice. Are you going mainline infantry, or are you trying to join a division?

>Rifleman
What Rico was. You shoot gun at bad guy.

>Engineer
You disarm mines, carry rockets, shit like that. Also, you shoot gun.

>Medic
Stitch people back together. Make sure people wear a condom so they don't catch the clap in the middle of a drop. Also, you shoot a gun at people.

>Internal Security, the Federation Marines
You're on a ship, but you focus on repelling boarders, investigating incidents in the ranks, and generally being a goon.
>>
>>1826730
>Medic
Who else wants to be a living target?
>>
>>1826730
>>Rifleman, Mainline
>What Rico was. You shoot gun at bad guy.
COME ON YOU APES, YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?
>>
>>1826730
>Medic
>>1826754
I'm with you
>>
>>1826730
I say Marines. We get the infantrymen's pew pew, the fleet's starship-related tropes, and intelligence's investigations. Not to mention exploring mysterious wreckages, recon missions on newly-explored worlds and first contact missions.
>>
>>1826784
>>1826771
>>1826766
>>1826754

Medic: 2
Rifleman: 1
Marine: 1

I'll leave it open for ten or so minutes.
>>
>>1826730
>Medic
>>
>>1826784
Alright, I think I could change to Marine
>>
>>1826788
>>1826771
>>1826754

And that's three for Medic.

You poor bastards.

------

Medic, eh? Good luck with that big ass target painted on your back for Sep snipers to pin one right into yer fuckin' ass.

One last thing, because I can't see shit from behind this glass.

Are you a male or female?

>Male
You have a dick.

>Female
You don't have a dick.
>>
>>1826787
Medic
>>
>>1826799
>Male
>>
>>1826799
Male
>>
>>1826799
>>Male
>>
>>1826799
>>Male
>You have a dick.
We got a big ol schlong
>>
>>1826799
Oh, and keep in mind.

The mortality rate for this campaign is probably going to be high, if dumb decisions are made.

Likely, we'll probably get to play another role in the near future. Once a character reaches a certain point, we'll jump to another one until they bite the dust or reach a point that they have to take a break or leave or some shit like that.

Think like OCS, or Leadership Training for NCOs, and shit of that nature.
>>
>>1826809
So be it, I did not in fact wish to live forever.
>>
File: OTTODUVALL.jpg (17KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
OTTODUVALL.jpg
17KB, 299x200px
>>1826808
>>1826806
>>1826804
>>1826803

-----

You are Otto Duvall, fresh out of Basic training and your divisions AIT. A combat medic. You always wanted to join the service, but you decided to take it a step further. You wanted to keep your brothers and sisters alive. Fair enough, but it's time to check into your new unit.

----

The Mobile Infantry moves pretty quickly. They have a whole galaxy to cover. Currently, Otto is aboard the 'Audie Murphy, an older destroyer that's so close to being decommissioned, that it's almost scary to be aboard. Otto has been assigned to the 45th Morita Rifles, 5th Battalion, Echo Company, 2nd PLT. Also known as the 'Outriders'. One of the only mechanized Companies in the Battalion, Otto's platoon is the one that rides out first. From what Otto can gather, his company CO is a pretty laid back guy. The former enlisted type that drinks with his men, but is hard as nails in a firefight. Your platoon CO is the opposite of that. Fresh out of OCS, after being fresh out of college. It's obvious the man is going to be a hardass. Oh well.

Otto has a few choices here.

> Check in with the Company CO first, then the Platoon CO.

> Check in with the Platoon CO first, then the Company CO.

> Ignore both of them, and wander into the main social area for your Platoon.

> Go get something to eat from the Mess.
>>
>>1826835
> Ignore both of them, and wander into the main social area for your Platoon.
>>
>>1826835
> Check in with the Platoon CO first, then the Company CO.
>>
>>1826835
>> Check in with the Platoon CO first, then the Company CO.
>>
>>1826835
>> Check in with the Platoon CO first, then the Company CO.
>>
File: PLATOONCO.jpg (96KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
PLATOONCO.jpg
96KB, 592x592px
>>1826932
>>1826850
>>1826847

Otto decides that it'd probably be best to report to the Platoon CO first, and then the Company CO. That way, it looks better on his end.

It doesn't take long for him to find the office. He gives a quick three knocks on the door, before hearing a very awkward 'Enter!'. Otto enters like a well-oiled machine, almost like he had been drilled into it by insane drill instructors at basic. He executes a face to face the Platoon CO.

He's a wiry man, almost no meat on him. He looks to be about 23, by your estimate. Clean shaven, baby face. The kind of person that would call the Marines instead of fighting his problems out like a man. "Sir! Private Duval, Otto reporting as ordered, sir!" Otto holds out his orders. The LT takes them, and reads over them. It's obvious that the man, whose nameplate reads 'Adams', is deliberately taking his time reading it.

"You're late, Private. These orders specify that you had to report at exactly 13:00. It is 13:01, currently." He looks up at you, with a very smug look on his face.

> Give a sarcastic response.

> Explain that there was a delay in travel due to engine problems on your transfer ship.

> 'No excuse, sir.'

> Write-In?
>>
>>1826941
> 'No excuse, sir.'
>>
>>1826941
>> Write-In?
"Sorry Sir, I was resetting my watch. It must have been one minute too fast."
>>
>>1826941
>> 'No excuse, sir.'
>>
>>1826955
>>1826948

"No excuse, sir." Otto remains at attention. He's a stubborn man, and won't let this officer think he can pull one over on him. LT. Adams looks at the paperwork for a few more minutes, agonizing over every single detail and word. He hands back the orders. "Go see the Company CO, Private. Dismissed." He turns back to what he was doing. Otto delivers a quick salute, executes a left face, and hauls ass out.

Now that the shitty part was out of the way, Otto repeats the same process as before. This time, a different scenario occurs.

As Otto knocks on the door, a very loud, confident, but friendly voice is heard. "Come in!" Otto enters as he is trained to do, seeing an older man, with graying hair on the sides of his high and tight. An old bottle of whiskey, half empty sits on the desk. "You must be the new replacement Medic for Ol' Pixie. Stubborn old woman. Wouldn't leave anyone behind." He chuckles at the memory, taking a drink from his glass. "Sit down. Want a drink?" He asks, with a wide smile.

> "Yes, sir." Otto takes the drink and a seat.

> "No thank you, sir." Otto takes the seat, but not the drink.

> "No thank you, sir." Otto remains standing at attention, does not take the drink.

> "Yes, sir." Otto takes the drink, but does not sit.

> Write-In?
>>
>>1827068
>> "No thank you, sir." Otto takes the seat, but not the drink.
>>
>>1827068
>>
>>1827068
>>
>>1827068
>>
>>1827114
>>1827102
>>1827101
>>1827081

Otto refused the drink, but took the seat. The Company CO looks a little disappointed, but that look fades. "I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. Medics have always been treated alright around here. I guess that's the perk of having a big red target on your helmet, aye?" He chuckles at his joke. Otto hands the officer his orders. The nameplate on his desk reading 'Chandler'. Otto remains quiet as the Officer inspects his orders, it doesn't take long. Otto thinks the man didn't even really read it. Not his problem, though. "Outriders, huh? With LT. Adams? Don't let his demeanor fool you. He's a good guy, at heart. Just trying to prove himself." He winks at you. "Alright, Duvall. Go ahead and get acquainted with your Platoon. I'm sure you'll get along dandily with them." He smiles again. Otto leaves, but not as formally.

> Go to the 2nd PLT Bay.

> Go to the main mess area for 2 PLT.

> Go to the gym.

> Head up the local medbay, chat up some of the other Medics.

(( Let me know if you want me to speed this part up and get to the A C T I O N ))
>>
>>1827124
>> Head up the local medbay, chat up some of the other Medics.
>>
>>1827124
>> Go to the main mess area for 2 PLT.
Fooooood.
>>
>>1827124

>> Head up the local medbay, chat up some of the other Medics.
>>
>>1827198
>>1827149
I think I might take a break for a while. I need to do some things around the house.

I'll be back in a few hours, lads.

Feel free to talk about new character ideas or whatever else.
>>
Boy it's gonna suck when our character gets knocked on the first battle.
>>
Ohh a SST ques...

Oh its movie edition....

carry on
>>
>>1827124

> Go to the gym.
Boink a gym bunny before we head off to action.
>>
Aaaand we're back in business for the day, boys and girls!
>>1827198
>>1827149

Seems to be the majority vote for now, but I'll give it another ten or so minutes.
>>
>>1829102
forgot my name, bc thats important.
>>
>>1827198
>>1827149

Otto decides he should probably get acquainted with his units Medics. Likely because they'll all be working together. It doesn't take long to find the little alcove room that the medics of 5th Battalion have decided to call their home. He enters, to a batch of warm smiles.

Introductions are had all around, with Otto meeting some of the more prominent personalities in the 5th Battalions Medical division.

Cassandra Nakami, a middle-aged woman from Okinawa. She was a nurse before she enlisted, so she has experience on her side. She's got the demeanor of an old asian mother. Loving, but stern.

Roger Dane, a medic that managed to reach NCO. A Sergeant, but been a Sergeant for a long ass time. He's the one that seems to run the place. Seems nice, but doesn't have time to mince words.

And the one you can relate with the most, Ashley Garcia. A new recruit, same as you. From Spain, her accent is thick, with an attitude to boot. She seems the kinda person to beat someone into submission if they disrespect or cross her. Otto theorizes she has some psychological issues that haven't been dealt with.

An announcement comes over the intercom. "Attention all Troopers of 5th Battalion. The Audie Murphy is entering into slipspace travel. Please remain where you are until transfer into slipspace is complete. Prepare for a combat drop. ETA is 10 hours."

Otto has a few options.

> Stick with the Medics, and get to know them.

> Move to 2nd PLTs meeting area, and get to know them.

> Head to the gym, and get some work-out time before the big drop.

> Write-In?
>>
>>1829154
>go meet the outriders.

we are after all going to be elbow deep in their guts, might as well get to know the poor bastards. no better job than the MI.
>>
>>1829160
sure
>>
>>1829160
>>1829194

Otto decides that he should spend this time getting acquainted with the men and women he'd be spending the forseeable future with. It doesn't take long for Otto to find his Platoons area. He just followed the drunken shouts and loud laughing. He enters to everyone suddenly getting very, very quiet.

"So. You must be the new blood." A very large man says, with a very southern twang. He walks up to you. His body tension seems to spell he's waiting for something. "Medic, right?" He asks, offering up a hand. "Names Leefield."

>Take the hand and shake it. "Otto."

>Don't take the hand. "Otto."

>Just stare at him.

>Write-In.
>>
>>1829219
>>Take the hand and shake it. "Otto."
>>
>>1829219
>Take the hand and shake it. "Otto."
>>
you guys missed an opportunity being psychic
>>
>>1829219
>scream
>>
>>1829219
>>1829227
>>1829274
Is Leefield his first or last name?
>>
>>1829274
>>1829227

Otto shakes the hand, speaking his name promptly. "Otto." Leefield smiles, before launching a wild haymaker at the new recruit. Shouts sound, and a crowd gathers around you as the fist flies.

(( Gimme a d100, boyos. We foightin' ))
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1829297
We neo now
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1829297
>>
>>1829304
>>1829300

(( Well, fuck. ))

Otto can't react before the wild haymaker slams into his cheek, sending him sprawling into the waiting arms of the crowd, that pushes him back into the circle. Leefield seems to be acting like some sort of professional wrestler, arms extended and walking around the circle. It's time for Otto to earn his place in the hierarchy.

> Rush in, and deliver a wild haymaker right back at the farmboy.

> Play it safe, wait for him to come to you.

> Write-In?
>>
>>1829306
>> Play it safe, wait for him to come to you.
Try to get him in the throat
>>
>>1829306
>> Write-In?
Use you mdecal know how to hit his weak point and drop him
Knowing how bodies work isnt just for fixing them
>>
>>1829312
I was actually thinking this too. If we can pull it off, we should
>>
>>1829317
>>1829312

Alright, give me another d100.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1829320
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1829320
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1829320
god save the poor bloody infantry
>>
>>1829326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1W8KKPmlm4

Otto cracks his neck, and raises his hands. A group of soldiers began playing some music in the background to go along with the fight. Otto wasn't a slouch when it came to hand-to-hand combat, his medical training coming in handy when knowing the perfect places to strike to deal the most damage. First, disorientate. Either aim for the head or hit the lungs. Next, aim for the jaw. Try and dislocate it.

Before Otto could finish that thought, Leefield came flying at him, aiming a wild punch right as his face. Otto managed to dodge, but just barely. The farmboy was a lot faster than he let on. Otto quickly used the opening to deliver a blow right to Leefield's ribcage. The large man recoiled, which Otto used to deliver a blow to his right jaw. The big farmboy wasn't used to being hit back so quickly, and was on the retreat. Otto pushed the advantage, slamming strike after strike into his ribs and jawline.

It wasn't a minute later that Leefield was on the floor, cradling his jaw in his hands. The music in the background came to a halt when Leefield hit the floor, the men and women of the Outriders at a loss for words.

> Offer Leefield a hand, and some medical assistance.

> Otto grabs his gear, and find the bar in the mess area. He needs a drink after that.

> Write-In?

>>1829348
(( I love you. Carmen Miranda's Ghost is my jam. ))
>>
>>1829353
>> Offer Leefield a hand, and some medical assistance.
>>
File: would you like to know more.jpg (58KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
would you like to know more.jpg
58KB, 640x512px
>Starship troopers quest
>>
>>1829353
Kick him in the face then spit in his face. And say to him:
"Pull that shit again and I will make sure your mother won't recognise your face scum."
>>
>>1829375
*spit on his face*
>>
>>1829353
>> Offer Leefield a hand, and some medical assistance.
>>
>>1829391
Otto offers the big farmboy a hand. "I didn't fracture or break anything. Just bruised the bones." Leefield takes the hand, and Otto helps him up. "Where'd you learn to fight like that, newbie?" He asks, as you apply an icepack to his jaw. "Dad was a pretty good kickboxer. He taught me." Leefield nods, smiling. "Welcome to the Outriders, Otto." He claps you on the back, and everyone cheers, inviting you to join the festivities.

Otto parties with the Outriders for a few hours. Drinking, talking, and being loud and as boisterous as possible. Over the course of the party, Otto learns about his squad in the platoon.

Otto is in the Third Squad, Team Two. He's the Medic for his entire squad, but unless called upon, he will remain with the Support Element of Team Two.

His team leader, SGT. Alexander Donovan, seems rather charismatic and young. His looks resemble that of a Fleet pilot than an MI Sergeant. The others in his squad are Gideon Skarsgaard, a German Engineer that's missing his tongue. Valentina Petrovelka, a Trooper specializing in languages and human intelligence. Lastly, there is someone you've met. Johnny Leefield. He carries the nuke launcher on account of being bigger and stronger than everyone else in your squad.

> Keep partying until it's time to drop.

> Get some rest before the drop.

> Go get some alone time and think before the drop.

> Go back to the Medbay before the drop.

(( There will be a timeskip until the briefing regardless of what you choose. ))
>>
>>1829410
>> Get some rest before the drop.
We need our nerves straight in our job
>>
>>1829410

> Get some rest before the drop
>>
>>1829420
>>1829419

Otto finds a nice corner and naps the last few hours away, before hearing the alert go over the intercom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

"All hands to battlestations. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. Prepare to repel boarders. I repeat, this is not a drill."

Otto is quickly on his feet, following the rest of Second PLT to the armory to get geared up. Suddenly, the ship rocks, and a loud explosion is felt ripping through the ship. "Decks 7-9 have been depressurized." The voice on the intercom says. Otto is currently on Deck 6. Once at the armory, the entirety of Second Platoon is gathered, and in full kit. LT. Adams is already there, Morita in hand. "Alright, then. We've got Pirates boarding the Audie Murphy, Outriders. We're the only ship for lightyears, so we're on our own out here for the time being. Echo Company has been assigned to Deck 6, the Outriders have been assigned to watch the doors to the hangar bay. And guess where the Pirates are coming from? Exactly. Arm up, boys and girls. It's showtime."

(( Give me 3 d100s ))
>>
Rolled 23, 13, 67 = 103 (3d100)

>>1829429
>>
Rolled 84, 68, 94 = 246 (3d100)

>>1829429
>>
File: audiemurphyexploding.jpg (63KB, 800x455px) Image search: [Google]
audiemurphyexploding.jpg
63KB, 800x455px
>>1829435
>>1829432

The ship rocks one more time, but this time, something seems different. The rocking and shaking doesn't stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw

The voice comes back on the intercom, more frantic. "ALL HANDS TO ESCAPE PODS. THE AUDIE MURPHY HAS BEEN CRITICALLY DAMAGED." The LT looks frantic, and the Outriders immediately scatter. Otto sticks with his squad, as they rush towards the larger lifeboats. The ship begins to creak and break. Fires spread across the deck. Otto hears gunfire coming from behind him, but he keeps running. He isn't going to die like this, stranded alone in space, gasping for air. The Outriders find an open escape pod, with a pilot already doing the pre-flight checks.

It's a few seconds later that they jettison from the Audie, heading down to the white planet below. Otto takes one last look out the window behind him to see a sight that he had never seen before in his life. The Audie Murphy engulfed by flames, lifeboats flying out of those flames. Two large ships firing round after round from large cannons directly through the hull of the Audie.

(( One more d100, por favor. ))
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1829449
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1829449
>>
File: newnovgorod.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
newnovgorod.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>1829450

The Audie Murphy explodes. Whoever was on the ship still, gone in a flash. Otto stared at the flames, as if in disbelief as to what happened. Everything was happening so fast, and the man was almost at a loss for words. He felt Leefield's hand on his shoulder, and he snapped back to reality.

"Hitting atmo in ten seconds." The Pilot said, struggling to keep her hold on the controls as the lifeboat ripped through the cloud cover of the wintery planet below. Otto tries to call up what he remembered from the briefing, however small the details.

New Novgorod, a Russian Colony on the Outer Territories of Federation Territory. The Separatist activity here was heavy, and the planet was almost in full-scale civil war between the Federation Loyalists, supported by the local Mobile Infantry garrison, and the Anarchist/Socialist Rebels. There had been reports of fighting between the Anarchists and the Socialists, but nothing major or even confirmed. "We're going to be landing in hostile territory, weapons loaded." The pilot said. She did outrank all of the squad, so she technically was in command of this operation.

Otto's squad prepared as best they could, as the Lifeboat entered the lower atmosphere. Otto peaked out the window once more, and saw a large city. Likely the capital. Firefights on every street. Smoke billowing from buildings on fire. Explosions destroying larger skyscrapers and causing yet more rubble to fall to the streets. This city was nearly destroyed, but the fighting continued.
The Lifeboat shook as it ripped through an already weakened building, slowing the speed of descent nearly by half. The pilot let out a small cry, but it was silenced by a sudden frantic gurgling, and a last gasp. Otto could see blood dripping from the cockpit. The lifeboat spun out of control, and skidded across the tops of buildings, before coming to rest on the top of a parking garage. The backdoor opened and the squad filed out.

>Check on the pilot, just in case.

>Head out, follow the Sergeant.

>Write-In?

(( Give me a d100. This particular roll is for the the balance between Loyalists and Seps in the city. The closer to 1 it is, the higher chance of Loyalists. The closer to 100, the higher chance of Seps. ))
>>
>>1829464
>Head out, follow the Sergeant
He's really fuckin' dead
>>
>>1829464
>Head out, follow the Sergeant.
Check the pilot for anything of use first
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1829472
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1829464
>>
File: novgorod in flames.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
novgorod in flames.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>1829474
>>1829472
>>1829470

Otto quickly checks the pilot. Dead. It's obvious. A piece of rebarb through the faceplate. She was dead before she knew it. Otto retrieves her tags and handgun, shoving it in his belt, before walking out to meet the Sergeant. Already, he's in a conversation with a man with a thick beard, and an older model Morita in his hands. They're speaking in a language you can't understand, but from the facial features, it appears to be good news.

Valentina translates to the rest of the squad as they talk. It appears that the Loyalist forces have pretty much secured most of the city, but there are a few holdout blocks in the industrial sector. Snipers holed up in factory windows taking potshots at anyone who gets close. They've tried to shell the place, but the factories just won't go down, and anything larger would hurt friendly forces in the area. There's been a plan for a massive offensive, but they have to clear out some of the other holdouts on the opposite side of the city before they make the big push in. It seems that your squad is gonna be liberating one of those blocks nearby.

Otto looks around, and sees a group of Loyalist forces huddled near a van. It's obvious that they are wounded, as one of the Loyalists keeps running back and forth, trying his best to keep them alive and calm.

> Help the Loyalist Medic out.

> Ignore him and focus on the Sergeants conversation.

> Write-In?
>>
>>1829489
>> Help the Loyalist Medic out.
Do no harm
>>
>>1829489

>>
>>1829489
> Help the Loyalist Medic out
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1829320
>>
>>1829489

damm work making me miss my rolls
>>
Is quest dead?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.