[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sort the Court 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 23

File: sortthecourtcover.png (55KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
sortthecourtcover.png
55KB, 933x766px
In this kingdom building game you take on the role of a melancholic king who can only answer with YES or NO.
Sometimes you can overcome this limit in the forms of Royal Commands. Rule the kingdom and bring prosperity or ruin.

Each day you will have a couple of visitors with their requests, problems and you must sort them by a simple "yes" or "no" answer.
Please always roll a 1d100 along with your votes and some royal commands are requiring a dice roll as well. This will help me with the priorities.

Example vote:

!dice+1d100

> Case 1: Yes
> Case 2: Yes
> Case 3: No
> Royal Command: Gather Manage Taxes. Set taxes to High.

In this game you will have to manage 3 resources. Population, Happiness, Gold. Happiness limits your maximum pop.
Your starting and boring Royal Command is [Manage Taxes]. When usedpick one of these options:
-No taxes (Happiness grows by 1 for every 10 pop every day)
-Normal taxes (Deafult) (Every 5 pop generates 1 gold every day)
-High taxes (Every pop generates 2 gold but lose happiness for every pop that payed tax each day.)

Once you set your taxes you dont need to activate it each day unless you want to change it.

Every Day one Royal Command will be used (the one who rolled the highest)

(This is my first quest and I am ripping off a flash game, I cant draw either.)

Now tell us about yourself a bit, what kind of person is the king? Cheerful, Selfless or Wealthy? (Pick one)
And who is your most trusted ally?
Pick one:
- Shena the Advisor (Human). Pro: She passively grants you an extra case to solve each day. Con: She doesnt always have the best ideas.
- Riveti the Arch Mage (Human). Unlocks Royal Command: [Wild Magic Experiments]. Effect: Roll a 1d100, the possibilities are endless!
- Sigurd the Holy Knight (Human). Unlocks Royal Command: [Body Guard]. Effect: When used he will guard you from aggressors visiting your castle.
- Alfric the Military General (Midget Werewolf). He will passively train the citizens to raise militia. (5 pop every day)
- Elizabeth the Vampire (Undead). Unlocks Royal Command: [Destroy]. Effect: Target 1 pop within your domain and kill it. Sometimes she gets out of control.
- Molder the Investigator (Mold-man). Unlocks Royal Command: [Gather Intelligence]. Effect: Write in what do you want to investigate. Roll 1d100 to see how it goes.
- Maria the Secret Keeper (Eel-man). Unlocks Royal Command: [Conceal Chambers]. Effect: Nobody hears about your decisions or visitors on the same day you activated this R. Command.
>>
>>1806090

>Cheerful
>Sheena the Adviser
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1806090
Selfish, Wealthy, Greedy
Sigurd the Holy Knight (Human)
Set Taxes to High
>>
>>1806090
>Selfless
>Alfric the Military General
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1806113
>Normal taxes (Deafult) (Every 5 pop generates 1 gold every day)
f
>>
>>1806111
We are not in the ruling phase yet. You will be able to manage taxes after we generated the king.
>>
>>1806090
Oh and normal taxes.
>>
Ok, so we have 1 vote for Wealthy, 1 for Selfless and 1 for Cheerful as personality traits.

For advisor: 1 vote Sheena, 1 for Alfric, 1 for Sigurd.

I will wait on a tie breaker unless someone wants to change their votes.
>>
>>1806203
Sure. Change to:

Sheena
Cheerful
>>
>>1806203
I want John Sheena
And cheerful
>>
File: court1.png (61KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1.png
61KB, 917x511px
Day 1

Population: 50 (Human pesants)
Happiness: 60
Gold: 100

Case 1: Sheena your trusty advisor suggests you the following: "My king. We should build a granary to store the crops we dont need. This could attract new people to our kingdom. I just need 50 gold to buy the resources and pay the workers for this project." (Vote for YES or NO to allow Sheena to go on with this project.)

Case 2: A poor looking man from the Bazooka tribe walks up to you. "Please your grace , my tribe exiled me. I had to endure a lot of hardships since then. If only you could give me a coin and a place to rest. Will you allow me to settle in your kindom?" (YES to allow the Bazooka-man to live with your people, NO to dont.)

Case 3: "Oh god, so many people without a sense to fashion. We have to fix this immediately! For 10 of your gold I will give everyone free haircuts!" (YES or NO to buy his services)

Case 4: A stinky raccoon wants to make a deal with you. "Ey, do you want to make good money? You see I am a slave trader and I am looking for new wares. Sell me 20 of your citizens and I will pay you 250 gold pieces." (YES or NO to sell your pesants.)

If you wish include your Royal Command with your votes. (For now you have access to the Manage Taxes command. And dont forget to roll 1d100, I need this in case we have a tie.)
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1806321
YED
YES
NO (quit oppressing the Bazooka Men)
NO
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1806321
YES.
YES.
NO.
NO.
>>
>>1806334

Agreeing with this guy.
>>
how do i roll?

!dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1806321
>Case 1: YES
>Case 2: YES
>Case 3: NO
>Case 4: NO

Let's make it happen
>>
Case 1: Yes
Case 2: No
Case 3: Yes
Case 4: No
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1806476
>>
>>1806321
End of Day 1.

Case 1: 5 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 2: 4 YES vs 1 NO (YES)
Case 3: 1 YES vs 4 NO (NO)
Case 4: 0 YES vs 5 NO (NO)

Population: The Granary attracted settlers to your kingdom. +10. The Bazooka-men settles in. +1. New population: 60 (Human Pesants), 1 (Bazooka-men)
Happiness: Some people gets upset when they hear about that you denied the fashion designer to give fresh and stylish haircuts, but most people think he had an ugly hair anyway. You made the Bazooka-men happy. +1. New Happiness: 61
Gold: -50 from building granary, -1 you gave one coin to the Bazooka-men. 60 pop generated 11 Gold. New Gold: 60.

Sheena: "Thanks for supporting my idea. I knew I could count on you." She flashes a smile.
Bazooka-men: "Thank ya kindly!"
Fashion designer: "How... barbaric." He almost faints when he leaves the court.
Raccoon: "Rats!" He spits on the carpet.

(Will post Day 2 soon.)
>>
File: court1.png (54KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1.png
54KB, 917x511px
>>1806533

Day 2

Population: 60 (Human Pesants), 1 (Bazooka-men)
Happiness: 61
Gold: 60

Case 1: A dirty dwarf speaks to you early in the morning. " Hey. I have seen you have started a new community here and I tought you might need the help of an experienced mason. Hire me as one of your advisors and we will build a dazzling city together. I will need 30 Gold for start. " (YES or No, you know the deal)

Case 2: "My grace." Sheena starts her tone is a bit worried. " Your people are handed me this petition. They want to ban squirrels from entering the kingdom. Do you support their request?"

Case 3: A gloomy girl greets you. " Good day to you. I am Vaermina. I have magical skills that will might interest you. I can raise the dead. They could work on the fields or bake cookies. I need nothing in return for my services, but if you refuse me, you will suffer my wrath."

Case 4: A dashing man of supreme confidence approaches you. " My king. Allow me to put up a good show to amaze you and your people. I have 10 trained lions and 2 elefants for your amusement. I just need your permission to do this and I will even share with you the gold I gain from your citizens. "

If you wish include your Royal Command with your votes. (For now you have access to the Manage Taxes command. And dont forget to roll 1d100, I need this in case we have a tie.)
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>1806798
YES
What the fuck? Is that all she's telling us? NO
YES
YES
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1806798
YES
NO
YES
YES
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1806798
1.YES
2.YES Can't trust no thieving squirrels
3.YES
4.YES
>>
File: jojo.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1806798
YES.
NO.
NO.
YES.
>>
File: town.png (56KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town.png
56KB, 933x766px
>>1806798

End of Day 2.

Case 1: 5 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 2: 2 YES vs 3 NO (NO)
Case 3: 4 YES vs 1 NO (YES)
Case 4: 5 YES vs 0 NO (YES)

Dorfo: "Ooooh, good stuff!" He shuffles away with the 30 gold. (Unlocked Royal Command: Build Housing. Pay 20 and gain 5 human populance and gain 3 happiness.)
Sheena: "I am glad you let the squirrels stay. They are so cute!" Sheena seems happy.
Vaermina: "It is decided then. May you rule for eternity!" (Unlocked Royal Command: Raise Dead. Roll 1d50 to gain undead populance and pay 9 happiness.)
Circus beast tamer: "It is going to be a jolly good show!"

Advisors (they dont pay tax): Sheena (Economics), Dorfo (Architecture), Vaermina (Magic(Necromancy))

Population: No change here. 60 (Human Pesants), 1 (Bazooka-men)
Happiness: +1 Happiness from Sheena, -3 from the pesants for not supporting their petition, -5 for accepting Vaermina as advisor, +5 from the circus in town. New Happiness: 59
Gold: +13 Tax income, -30 for hiring Dorfo the dwarf mason, +50 gold from the circus in town. New Gold: 93.

Available Royal Commands: [Manage Taxes], [Build Housing], [Raise Dead]

News: A rumor started in town about a dark witch being hired by the king as advisor. Most people dont believe it.
>>
File: court1.png (57KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1.png
57KB, 917x511px
>>1807231

Day 3

Population: 60 (Human Pesants), 1 (Bazooka-men)
Happiness: 59
Gold: 93

Royal Commands: [Manage Taxes], [Build Housing], [Raise Dead]

Case 1: A serious yet corny looking fellow steps forth. " Sir. I am sorry to tell you that you have an illegal dimension gate in your kingdom. I am agent X-B75 from the KJ-48 dimension. I am an official dimension cop. We detected an illegal dimension gate in your kingdom. Do you know anything about this? ... Never mind. You will ahve to accept to pay a fine and cover the costs of removing that gate. It will cost approximately 100 Gold in your worlds currency. Do you accept to cooperate?"

Case 2: Dorfo the mason dwarf: " Ey, I wish to train 5 of us the be masons I could work more effectively with a team, dont you think?"

Case 3: Dorfo the mason dwarf: " Furthermore we need better equipment before we start building stuff. I need 20 Gold to buy hard hats and ropes to apply to the standard safety rules."

Case 4: The Bazooka-man from before talks to you. " I was able to patch myself up with the coin you gave me and thanks to the kindness of your people. Now its my turn to serve you. I offer my services to you if you accept me as your advisor. I have seen hundreds of battles and I can shoot stuff. Do you accept my request?"

Case 5: And lastly Sheena has something to you as usual. " The Shirtless Man clan wishes to form a defensive pact with us. They will join us in our time of need. Shall we accept to do the same?"

Dont forget to roll 1d50 along with the usual 1d100 if you wish to use Vaermina's power.)
>>
>>1807365
1 no
2 yes
3 yes
4 yes
5 Yes
>>
>>1807365
1.no
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes
5.yes
>>
(Will continue tomorrow. Gotta have some sleep.)
>>
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1807365
NO
YES
YES
YES
YES
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1807365
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>1807365
NO would be nice to have bazooka man blast this fool
YES
YES
YES
YES

I'm not sure what's the point of raise dead right now? Unless they count toward taxes?
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1807365
>Case 1:
No. Fuck you we're keeping that gate!
>Case 2:
Yes. We could use more masons.
>Case 3:
Yes. OSHA compliance is important to avoid having to train more masons.
>Case 4:
Yes. We're going to need Bazooka-man for the war with dimension cops we're going into.
>Case 5:
>>1806321
>Case 4:
Yes? I don't know who the Shirtless Man clan are, but they seemed to have one as a slave to the Raccoon Slaver.
>Royal Commands:
None. I don't think any need to be used at the moment, plus we need to save some resources for the cases we're getting.

>>1807519
>I'm not sure what's the point of raise dead right now? Unless they count toward taxes?
I think they're for a much larger if demoralizing boost in pop, which is especially useful in war.

>>1806090
>(This is my first quest and I am ripping off a flash game, I cant draw either.)
Are these images from the flash game, or did you draw them?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1807365
Royal command: [Raise Dead]
1.No
2.Yes
3.Yes
4.NO
5.yes
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1807365
No
>Royal Command: Ban Dimension Cops
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1807365

1: Nooo....
2: Yes
3: Yes
4: Yes!
5: Yeees....
>>
Rolled 5 (1d50)

>>1807756
>>
File: town.png (57KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town.png
57KB, 933x766px
>>1807365

End of Day 3.

Case 1: 2 YES vs 8 NO (NO)
Case 2: 10 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 3: 10 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 4: 7 YES vs 3 NO (YES)
Case 5: 10 YES vs 0 NO (YES)

Dimension cop: " Alright then. I will make sure my boss hears about this. You better prepare for war! "
Dorfo: " Very good lad! Just give me the command to Build Housing whenever you feel ready. " (You made Royal Command: Build Housing more efficient.)
Bazooka-men: He starts to climb up to the chandelier above you." I will attac, I will protec! " (Unlocked Royal Command: Throne Room Blitz. Roll 1d4 and shoot one guest in your throne room.)
Sheena: " They will beef up our ranks, but be advised they will soon go to war with the Shirtless Woman clan. "

Advisors (they dont pay tax): Sheena (Economics), Dorfo (Architect), Vaermina (Magic(Necromancy)), Bazooka-men (Body Guard?)

Population: +5 Skeleton-man from Vaermina, Shirtless Man clan sent you +15 soldiers. New population (80): 55 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 15 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: -9 from Vaermina's ability, +3 from satisfied Dorfo, +1 from making Bazooka-men happy. New Happiness: 54
Gold: +16 Tax income, -20 for buying equipment for Dorfo New Gold: 89.

Available Royal Commands:
[Manage Taxes] - Effect: Set taxes to either No Taxes, Normal Taxes (currently active), High Taxes.
[Build Housing] - Effect: Pay 20 and gain 7 human populance and gain 4 happiness.
[Raise Dead] - Effect: Pay 9 Happines and gain 1d50 undead populance (yes they pay taxes, they require no happiness to keep).

News: " The Dimension cops Declared war on us because our king refused their clearly unfair deal! " Everyone prepares for the worst, but they dont blame you.
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (69KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
69KB, 917x511px
>>1808872

Day 4

Population (80): 55 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 15 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: 54
Gold: 89

[Manage Taxes] - Effect: Set taxes to either No Taxes, Normal Taxes (currently active), High Taxes.
[Build Housing] - Effect: Pay 20 and gain 7 human populance and gain 4 happiness.
[Raise Dead] - Effect: Pay 9 Happines and gain 1d50 undead populance (yes they pay taxes, they require no happiness to keep).
[Throne Room Blitz] - Effect: Roll 1d4 and shoot one guest in your throne room.

Case 1: Sheena with a worried tone: " The people are not happy enough. You shouldnt listen to Vaermina my lord. Do you want me to tell the circus guy to put up one more show before he leaves?"

Case 2: Dorfo with a dwarfish tone: "Do you want me to build a road lad? It will cost a fortune, but it will maybe draw in traders and caravans. 80 gold it will be."

Case 3: Pimp Man talks smoothly. " I could hook up your whole kingdom for one day with the best beauties on the whole world. 40 Gold is the price considering the discount I am giving to kings. Deal? "

Case 4: This man shows you a picture of a blonde and charismatic man then asks "Have you seen this man?" He has some kind of spiritual aura around him.
>>
>>1808925
1: yes
2: yes
3: shoot the pimp
4: ???
>>
Rolled 1 (1d50)

>>1808925
1:Yes
2:No
3:Yes
4:No
>Royal Command:Raise Dead
>>
>>1808925
>Royal command Build Housing

Yes
No
No
No
>>
>>1808925
1 Yes
2 Yes
3 No
4 No
>>
>>1808925
1: yes
2: no
3: no
4: no
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1808925
Yes
Yes
Shoot pimp
No

Rolling against
>>1808943

We are unhappy enough
>>
>>1808999
who needs to be happy when your all skeletons
>>
>>1808872
Dimension cops must be very poor to go to war over a measly 100 gold
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>1808925
Yes
Yes
No
>Royal Command: Throne Room Blitz -- Shoot Pimp
No
>>
Rolled 2 (1d4)

>>1809113
Follow on for Royal Command
>>
>>1807549
I draw most of this.

>>1809074
They dont fight for money they fight to keep the laws of dimensions.

>>1809113
>>1809116
A properly executed post. Well done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Closing votes here. Will post soon.
>>
File: town2.png (57KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
57KB, 933x766px
>>1809161

End of Day 4.

Case 1: 7 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 2: 4 YES vs 3 NO (YES)
Case 3: 1 YES vs 6 NO (NO)
Case 4: 0 YES vs 6 NO (NO)

King: " Bazooka-men! Shoot that pimp to pieces!"
Bazooka-men: "Yes my lord!"
*BOOOOM*
As the smoke clears up and the king gains vision it is confirmed that the pimp is dead, but it looks like the explosion took Dorfo as well. Poor dwarf is with his ancestors now. Sheena took cover behind a pillar and the mysterious cloaked man is nowhere to be seen.
(Lost advisor: Dorfo, Lost Royal Command: Build Housing.)

Sheena: *cough-cough* "Poor Dorfo. I will tell Vaermina to give a proper burial for these two. Oh and I will contact the circus guy..."

Advisors (they dont pay tax): Sheena (Economics), Vaermina (Magic(Necromancy)), Bazooka-men (Body Guard?)

Population: No change. (80): 55 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 15 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: -1 from Sheena, she is unhappy for losing Dorfo, +2 Vaermina is very happy, +5 from circus show. New Happiness: 60
Gold: +16 Tax income, +50 gold from circus tickets. New Gold: 155.

News: " Explosions in the throne room! Dorfo and a pimp lies dead!"
>>
>>1807503
>Rolled 73 (1d100)
>>1807756
>Rolled 72 (1d100)
>>1808872
Doesn't the non-Royal Command have a higher roll than the Royal command: [Raise Dead], or does a Royal Command take higher precedence over non-Royal Commands?
However, it did show us how the Royal command: [Raise Dead] worked, so that was nice.

>>1806090
>Please always roll a 1d100 along with your votes and some royal commands are requiring a dice roll as well. This will help me with the priorities.
Personally I would prefer if you had Royal Commands go by votes, and the rolls are used by tiebreakers instead of the highest roll taking precedence.

>>1806090
>(This is my first quest and I am ripping off a flash game, I cant draw either.)
>>1809161
>I draw most of this.
Nice. It has that corny flash-game charm to it.

>>1808872
>Bazooka-men: He starts to climb up to the chandelier above you." I will attac, I will protec! "
>>1809238
>Poor dwarf is with his ancestors now.
lol. I guess we know that >Royal Command: Throne Room Blitz has a chance of killing bystanders now. Bazooka-man's Bazooka might be too powerful or have too high an AoE. We should tone that down a bit, or reserve it for people we really don't want to live.
>>
>>1809296

Yeah, the simple Yes/No votes are majority votes. However Royal Commands are going by highest roll for now. If I put the Royal commands on majority votes they probably wont be used as frequently or never at all if you guys happen to collect a wide variety of these commands.
Anyway let me know your opinions, I am open to change the rules to make the game better.

For now brace yourselfs for day 5.
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (63KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
63KB, 917x511px
>>1809238

Day 5

Population (80): 55 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 15 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: 60
Gold: 155

Case 1: Peasant Leader: " My lord, the Dimension Cops launched their offensive against us. I wish to lead our forces against them. Dont let this foreign Shirtless Man lead us. We dont trust them."

Case 2: Shirtless Man Leader: " Dont listen to this peasant my lord. He doesnt knows anything about war. Trust me with leading your army against the Dimension Cops instead. "

Case 3: Sheena: " Please sir no one has to die today. We have the money, we should just give them their 100 Gold and get over with this. "

Case 4: Cat: "Meow-meow. Meow!" (Do you want to pat his belly?)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1809430
1: Yes
2: Yes
Why not have them both lead the armies?
3: No
We're keeping this dimension gate.
4: Yes
This doesn't sound bad at all.
RC: [Raise Dead]
Get that army up.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1809430
Yes
Yes
No
No
>Royal Command: Throne Room Blitz -- Shoot Cat

That cat is clearly working for the Dimension Cops.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d50)

>>1809444
Pretty sure there's going to be a bunch of higher rolls than mine, but just in case.

>>1809356
>If I put the Royal commands on majority votes they probably wont be used as frequently or never at all if you guys happen to collect a wide variety of these commands.
I didn't think of it like that. Makes sense if there's going to be Royal Commands creep.
>Anyway let me know your opinions, I am open to change the rules to make the game better.
Sounds good. I would prefer keeping Royal Commands decided by the community, but that could be the case when we decide to agree on them more.

>>1809430
>and gain 1d50 undead populance
>Roll 1d4 and shoot one guest in your throne room.
I would prefer if we rolled the same type of dice for the result of the Royal Commands, or it could be rolled by you once we find out the highest rolling Royal Command.

>>1809161
>Closing votes here. Will post soon.
Having the vote close or writing notice posts and most decisions decided by the community are good, keep that up.

>>1809161
>I draw most of this.
Do you use layers in your drawings? If you don't, you might want to to make managing or redrawing it easier.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>1809487
Please dont hit anything else this time
>>
>>1809487
>That cat is clearly working for the Dimension Cops.
On one hand, that could be the case.
>>1809488
>Rolled 45 (1d50)
On the other, I was kind of hoping for this one now that it's pretty high.

>>1809487
>Rolled 100 (1d100)
>>1809490
>Rolled 3 (1d4)
At least it's high enough this time, I think.
>>
>>1809487
NO I can't believe you've done this
>>
>>1809487
Voting against shooting the cat.

Those who play the game know it provides free happiness.

>>1809444
Stop killing the happiness.

>>1809502
I think the 1d4 shows how many people the bazooka kills.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1809487
Rolling against it even tho it is pointless.
>>
>>1809511
You son of a bitch you killed dorfo I'll never forget this, you dirty phoneposter
>>
>>1809521
>>>1809511
>>1809113
>>1809116
Wrong guy.
>>
>>1809430
Yes
Yes
Have them compromise in strategy?
No
YES
Voting against raising dead. Now that dorfo's fucking dead, we have no instant way to raise happiness.
>>
>>1809511
>Stop killing the happiness.
>>1809430
>Happiness: 60
We have 60 happiness, how low can it get before something bad happens? How much happiness is lost when people die in wars? Do people lose happiness when skeletons die?

>Those who play the game know it provides free happiness.
I haven't played the game, so I wouldn't know.

>>1809589
>Voting against raising dead. Now that dorfo's fucking dead, we have no instant way to raise happiness.
Oh yeah, good point.
>>1806090
>-No taxes (Happiness grows by 1 for every 10 pop every day)
Technically we could lower taxes, but then that means less gold.
>>1809487
You might want to roll too against the shoot the cat roll.

>>1809444
>RC: [Raise Dead]
Switching my vote to no Royal Command.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1809601
I have E rank luck

but no shoot cat
>>
>>1809511
I thought it was to determine who else is in the blast range
Where last time a 2 was rolled, it hit the second case of that day. Which happened to be Dorf unfortunately. With any luck, his legacy lives on in his students.
>>
>>1809511
Alright, guys, it's not fucking rocket science, there are 4 people in the room, and you're rolling a 1d4. Last time, we rolled a 2, and the second person in line, our good man Dorfo, was killed. RIP Sheena. You were the best childhood friend.
>>
>>1809640
Top kek, Sheena said no one has to die today. RIP again, Sheena.
>>
File: ;^).gif (63KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
;^).gif
63KB, 256x256px
>>1809649
She was right though. Two had to die today, not one.
>>
>>1809640
>it's not fucking rocket science
>>1809238
>Bazooka-men:
>>1809636
Technically anything involving the Bazooka tribe and their work involves rocket science.

>>1809640
>>1809649
>>1809668
Topkek.
>>
>>1809430
>>1809640
By the way, what's your vote?
>>
>>1809488

Okay. Starting from next turn I put the Royal commands on majority vote. But I am asking the players to write "No Royal Command" when you dont want any R.C. to be used that turn.

Hope this will satisfy everyone.

I will roll the dices on the end of the turn from now on.

--------------------------------------------------
Closing votes here.
>>
>>1809912
Oh yeah, forgot to vote. I'm satisfied with the vote the way it is, asides from our childhood friend dying along with some random cat.
>>
>>1810239
>>1809912
>>1809715
you know we can vote AGAINST her dying yeah?
>>
>>1810247
It's too late
the lone retard who wanted to blast the cat will doom us all
>>
>>1810247
Well, uh, considering they rolled a 100, we can't exactly roll above that to counteract their Royal Command. They just had the best luck.
>>
File: town2.png (54KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
54KB, 933x766px
>>1810052

End of Day 5.

Case 1: 3 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 2: 3 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 3: 0 YES vs 3 NO (NO)
Case 4: 2 YES vs 1 NO (YES)

King: " Bazooka-men! Shoot that cat to pieces!"
Bazooka-men: "Yes my lord!"
*BOOOOM*

After an earth shattering explosion the cat is no more. But the explosion had an unfortunate result as well. Sheena got caught in the explosion as well. The peasant and the Shirtless are trying to save her, but the damage is too severe.
(Lost advisor: Sheena, Lost passive effect: One extra case every day.)

Peasant Leader: " I am a bit disappointed you allow this shirtless scum to lead alongside me. "
Shirtless Man: " It's unwise to leave the leading to the unexperierienced... I am just glad you didnt allow this fool to lead alone. "

War report:
5 dimenson cops are invading from the south. Bazooka-men launches a rocket. This makes them stop and they take cover. (-1 Dimension Cop)
The Peasant Leader gives a charge command. Shirtless Man Leader orders the army to wait until Bazooka-men can fire another rocket. (Your army is confused)
Dimension cops notice the disorder and they come closer. They shoot insanity-ray from their banana guns. (Lost 8 Human and 4 Shirtless, undead are not affected)
Bazooka-men fires another rocket. ( -1 Dimension Cop)
The Peasants dont care about orders anymore and they charge the Dimension Cops.
The Dimension Cops take down a couple of peasants before they reach melee range. (-17 peasants)
The peasant horde brutalizes the cops in melee brawl. (-3 Dimension Cops, -2 Peasants)

Casualties: 27 Peasants, 4 Shirtless Warrior.

Advisors (they dont pay tax): Vaermina (Magic(Necromancy)), Bazooka-men (Body Guard?)

Population: War takes 31 pop. (49): 28 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 11 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: -1 The peasants are grieving Sheena's death, +3 Vaermina is overjoyed because Sheena's death, -5 from War, Battle won, but with heavy casualties +1 . New Happiness: 58
Gold: +9 Tax income, +65 Loot from Dimension cops. New Gold: 229.

[Throne Room Blitz] - Effect: Shoot one guest in your throne room. (Then I will roll 1d4 to see if anyone else dies.)

News: "Sheena killed by accident!" The people are grieving over Sheena's grave...
>>
>>1810318
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>1809238
>+2 Vaermina is very happy,
>>1810318
>+3 Vaermina is overjoyed because Sheena's death,
Does she have a death fetish?

Also is there any chance of us reviving our advisors or population with their minds intact? We're suffering ludicrous attrition rates.

>>1810252
>>1810282
>>1810431
Indeed.
>>
>>1810466

She likes death, she hated Sheena.
I will throw new advisors at you, dont worry.

Update is ready soon.
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (58KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
58KB, 917x511px
>>1810318

Day 6

Population (49): 28 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 11 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: 58.
Gold: 229.

[Raise Dead] - Effect: Pay 9 Happines and gain 1d50 undead populance. (yes they pay taxes, they require no happiness to keep).
[Throne Room Blitz] - Effect: Shoot one guest in your throne room. (Then I will roll 1d4 to see if anyone else dies.)

Case 1: Scientist: "Greetings. I have seen that cool dimension gate at your border. I wondered if you need an advisor like myself to research stuff for you. Any kind of research is fine with me. "

Case 2: Vaermina: " Good day my king. I knew I choose the right king when I joined you. Do you want me to raise some of the fallen peasants as undead? It will cost a little bit of happiness. Not sure how much tough... I wonder..."

Case 3: A Shirtless trader flies before you on his magic carpet. " I wish to set up a small carpet shop in your empire, but I dont have the resources to make it. Could you give me 70 Gold and tell your masons to build the shop for me? I will pay you back eventually, I give my word."
>>
>>1810749
yes
No
No
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1810749
yes
no
yes
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1810749
1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
>>
>>1810749
1 yes
This is what we've been waiting for. It might give us a way to return the favor to the dimension cops.
2 no
We don't have ways of offsetting the happiness at the moment.
3 yes
We have the gold, we need him to get some shit up for us.
RC: None
Can't afford shit.

>>1810052
>Okay. Starting from next turn I put the Royal commands on majority vote. But I am asking the players to write "No Royal Command" when you dont want any R.C. to be used that turn.
>>1810772
>>1810780
>>1810802
Guys, just so you know, if you don't want any royal commands you have to specifically vote you don't want them.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1810749
Yes
Yes (I'm guessing this doesn't count as a royal command but has an effect similar to it?)
Yes

>No Royal Command
>>
>>1810811
Whoops, was too busy grieving
>>1810749
No Royal Command
>>
>>1810749
Yes
No
Yes

No Royal Commands, pls.
>>
>>1810802
No Royal Command
>>
>>1810811
We do have a way to replenish happiness, it just costs 2 royal commands (manage taxes) and our income for some duration to replenish it.
>>
>>1810826
>Yes (I'm guessing this doesn't count as a royal command but has an effect similar to it?)
>>1810749
Yeah, I think it's like a royal command without using it up, but it might have other consequences.

>>1810671
>She likes death, she hated Sheena.
> she hated Sheena.
but y tho?

>>1806090
>>1809601
>>1810853
Yeah, I mentioned that earlier. Problem is how incredibly inefficient it is, and we'd need 3 turns of no taxes to offset it at the moment.
>>1810749
>Happiness: 58.
Are there any consequences for having happiness at numbers other than 0?
>>
>>1810888
Revolts happen and you wont be king
>>
>>1810888
>>1810916
More specifically, so long as the Happiness is above 0, we're perfectly fine?
>>
>>1810888

(QM notes: Happiness limits how much pop you can have.
Multiply 58 (current happiness) by 1.5 this gives you the number 87. If you go past this number with your total pop people would start to leave. Undeads are not leaving ever. )

(For now i will head to sleep. Cont. tomorrow.)
>>
>some retard killed Sheena because he wanted to shoot the cat for no reason
Fuck this quest I'm out
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1810749
yes
no
yes

yeah not royal command
>>
>>1812551
After killing dorfo, just to kill the pimp for no reason.

Futhermore, I have no idea why OP takes these stupid ass votes when other people voted for a different RC
>>
>>1810749
Case 1: Yes
Case 2: No
Case 3: Yes

No royal command
>>
>>1810749
Yes
Yes
Yes

No Royal Command

I wonder if there is a village stoner
>>
>>1813272
Idk man. OP must be aretard for sticking to the rules he set.

--------------------------------------------
Closing votes here.
>>
File: town2.png (62KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
62KB, 933x766px
>>1810749

End of Day 6.

Case 1: 9 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 2: 3 YES vs 6 NO (NO)
Case 3: 8 YES vs 1 NO (YES)

Courtney the Sciencist: " Coolio! Just let me get y coffe mug and we can get right on it. " (Unlocked Royal Command: Science it Up.
Vaermina is a bit disappointed. " Too bad. I felt so generous today... "
Shirtless carpet Trader: " Thank you. You will not regret this, I promise. "

Advisors (they dont pay tax): Vaermina (Magic(Necromancy)), Bazooka-men (Body Guard?), Courtney (Science)

Population: New Population (50): 28 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 11 Shirtless Man Warrior, 1 Shirtless Carpet Trader
Happiness: +1 The Shirtless Merchant is pleased with your decision. New Happiness: 59
Gold: +10 Tax income, -70 to support carpet trade. New Gold: 169.

[Science it Up] - Effect: Pay 100 Gold and pick one type of research. Defensive Technology, Research Weaponry, Economic Research, Study the Dimension Gate.

News: " Interview with Courtney the kings new advisor:
Reporter: Do you think the king will blast you as well?
Courtney: What? "
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (72KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
72KB, 917x511px
>>1813487

Day 7

Population (50): 28 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 5 Undead Skeletons, 11 Shirtless Man Warrior
Happiness: 59.
Gold: 169.

[Raise Dead] - Effect: Pay 9 Happines and gain 1d50 undead populance. (yes they pay taxes, they require no happiness to keep).
[Science it Up] - Effect: Pay 100 Gold and pick one type of research. Defensive Technology, Research Weaponry, Economic Research, Study the Dimension Gate.

Case 1: Village Stoner: " Ooohoo! Do you want a sip of this dank blunt my man? "

Case 2: Eelman: " Hail! I came from the far away village of Slipsink. I am a breedmaster. Do you want to buy 20 Eelman eggs? They could hatch any moment and they become fearsome warriors when they grow up. "

Case 3: Shirtless Leader: " It is time. We must return to our village. We would like to take 5 undead from you and 5 peasants to support us against the war with the Shirtless Woman. Dont worry we will return after the war is over. May we take our leave?
>>
>>1813640
( Forgot to add the eggs price is 40 Gold)
>>
>>1813640
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>1813640
NO
Yes
Yes
>>
>>1813640
No
Yes
Yes
>>
File: town2.png (58KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
58KB, 933x766px
>>1813640

End of Day 7.

Case 1: 1 YES vs 2 NO (NO)
Case 2: 3 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 3: 3 YES vs 0 NO (YES)

Village Stoner: " Thats too bad man... "
Eealman breed master: " Thanks for buying. Other races are looking down on us for selling our eggs. But what should we do when we have so many? Anyway enjoy your hatchlings. "
Shirtless Leader: " Together nothing will stand before us! " then he walks out to gather the 5 undead and 5 peasant he wanted.

Advisors (they dont pay tax): Vaermina (Magic(Necromancy)), Bazooka-men (Body Guard?), Courtney (Science)

Population: New Population (49): 23 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet Trader, 20 Young Eelman
Happiness: No change here (59).
Gold: +9 Tax income, -40 buying Eelman eggs. New Gold: 138.

News: " Advertisement: Come and have a piece of the exotic Shirtless designs here at the local carpet shop. The cheapest prices for human costumers!"
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1813640
NO
YES
YES

Royal command science it up, investigate the dimension gate
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (64KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
64KB, 917x511px
>>1814287
Day 8

Population (49): 23 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet trader 20 Young Eelman
Happiness: 59.
Gold: 169.

Case 1: Shirtless Woman emissary whispers to you: " Your grace. We seen your forces supporting the Shirtless Man on the battlefield. We are offering 220 Gold to stop supporting them and call back your forces. Is this acceptable?

Case 2: Punk Man: " Do you have a job for me? Pay me 20 Gold and I will break some Dimension Cop jaws for you. "

Case 3: Shirtless Carpet trader with a cheerful tone: " My liege, I just came to tell you that my business is thriving thanks to you. Do you accept this new carpet for your throne room and 30 Gold as a gift? "
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1814443
YES
YES
YES
RC science it up, portal
>>
>>1814443
1 no
We already have them as allies, unless they're offering us a better deal then it's no.
2 yes
We could use some more soldiers.
3 yes
Yeah, sure, why not.

RC: [Science it Up] - Study the Dimension Gate.

>>1814296
I think we have enough income now to afford Science this turn.

>>1813411
>>1813272
This was before the rule changed, I think rule changes are in effect after every turn.
>>1810052
You didn't have to, but I do think this is for the better. Majority vote for consensus, and dice at the end of turn to ensure ample time for any final votes or vote switches if we're worrying about fairness.
>>
>>1814443
>>1814466
This
>>
>>1814443
NO.
YES.
YES.
RC [Science it Up] - Study the Dimension Gate.
>>
>>1814443

I've set up a discord server. Join this: https://discord.gg/Tucndkv if you want to talk about the game or if you have any questions or you just simply want to tell me why my quest is bad.
>>
>>1814528
Thanks, I'd prefer keeping it in-thread though.
>>1810947
>>1810052
You might also want to set up a Twitter and make in-thread announcements to your schedule.
>>
File: town2.png (58KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
58KB, 933x766px
>>1814443
End of Day 8.

Case 1: 1 YES vs 3 NO (NO)
Case 2: 4 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 3: 4 YES vs 0 NO (YES)

Royal Command: " Courtney here is 100 Gold, now do something useful with that Dimension Gate! "
Courtney: " As you wish...*yawn* "

(Courtney will visit you the next day with her findings.)

Shirtless Woman Emissary: " So you remain loyal to your Shirtless Man... b-but you could have picked our side, the Shirtless Woman's side? I really dont understand man."
Punk-man: " Yeah thanks for that. You know I was a Dimension Cop myself once... but thats a long story. Now I will go and start breaking those jaws." Punk Man leaves your borders. Who knows if he will return one day?
Shirtless Trader: " Very nice. Let me just install your new carpet right away my king. There we go." The trader leaves with a wide smile.

Population: New Population (49): 23 Human Peasants, 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet Trader, 20 Young Eelman
Happiness: +1 Shirtless Trader is happy. New happiness: (60).
Gold: +9 Tax income, +30 Gold gift from Shirtless trader, -20 Gold payed to punk, -100 Gold given to Research. New Gold: 57.

News: " King decides to remain on the Shirtless Man's side and will keep supporting them against the Shirtless Woman!"
>>
Just figured that I would drop this here for anyone who wants to play the flash game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/graebor/sort-the-court

Desktop Version

https://gamejolt.com/games/sort-the-court/117326
>>
>>1814913
Nice. How's the game?
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (58KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
58KB, 917x511px
>>1814862

Day 8

Population (49): 23 Human Pesants, 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet trader, 20 Young Eelman
Happiness: 60.
Gold: 57.

Case 1: Courtney with her sleepy voice: " Sir... I tested my theories and I found out that the dimension gate can be forced to warp random living creatures or even people into our domain. I think we could convince the warped creatures to stay with us. We could build the machine to make his happen out of a couple of rare metals, poppy seeds, carpet, stones and chicken feces. Most of these ingredients can be found around here. The building of this machine will cost 20 Gold. Should we proceed with the building? "

Case 2: Courtney: " ... Or Should we make a Machine that warps random objects for us? That will cost 30 Gold. So if you decide to have both thats gonna be 50 Total. "

Case 3: You see a rat holding a purple crystal. The crystal shimmers with magical energies. (Do you take the crystal from the rat? )

Case 4: Peasant Leader: " An Undead Skeleton ate one of my pigs and I require compensation in the form of gold. I will need 20 Gold since that pig was my favourite. "
>>
>>1815058

(Oops, thats actually Day 9... sorry.)
(Also Cont. tomorrow. )
>>
>>1815058
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1815058
>http://www.kongregate.com/games/graebor/sort-the-court
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d50)

>>1815058
yesyesyesyes

Raise Dead
>>
>>1815149
Holy shit we're going to double our population with dead people
>>
>>1815058
>Gold: 57.
What happens if our Gold goes below 0?
>>
>>1815159

QM notes: If you end a turn with negative gold add that amounth of gold to your happiness.
>>
>>1815058
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Royal Command Raise Dead
>>
>>1814979
It's actually pretty fun and you get sucked in pretty easily. Some events don't have any long lasting impact aside from little happiness or gold bonuses, but the art is super cute and the music isn't intrusive in any way. The minimalist nature of the game also aids it I think since you really only need two buttons to play the game.

I'd definitely recommend it.
>>
>>1815058
Yes
No
Yes
No

>>1813640
Best quest ever!!!!
>>
>>1815058
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
>>1815362

DO NOT RAISE DEAD.
>>
>>1816964
>DO NOT RAISE DEAD.
I am of the opinion that we need a higher population so that we gain more gold from tax, once we've done that we can drop tax if we need happiness.
>>
>>1815058
1 yes
Portal machine, neat.
2 yes
Portal machine, also neat.
3 yes
Probably has something to do with food, this'll take out of our happiness
RC: none
Taking out of our happiness for the food.

>>1815080
>>1815135
>>1816344
Remember to vote for no Royal Commands if you don't want one.
>>1815149
>>1815156
>>1810052
>Okay. Starting from next turn I put the Royal commands on majority vote. But I am asking the players to write "No Royal Command" when you dont want any R.C. to be used that turn.
>I will roll the dices on the end of the turn from now on.
Royal Commands are being done by majority vote, and dices are rolled by him. So this likely won't be what we're getting.

>>1815205
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

>>1816992
Fair point, but we might also be getting some population boosts from the portal machines we made.
>>
>>1815058
>>1817116
Woops, misread the cases
1 yes
2 yes
Portal machines.
3 yes
Glowing rock.
4 no
We're low on gold.
>>
>>1817116
>Fair point, but we might also be getting some population boosts from the portal machines we made.
Good thinking, I was planning on upping our happiness unconcerned population and doing one turn at high tax rate for a big gold influx.
>>
>>1817162
Sounds like a good plan if we weren't going the portal machine route.
Do you plan on keeping your RC as Raise Dead, or keeping it as none to sustain the people we're portalling in?
>>1817116
>>1817127
Woops, forgot to include RC.
RC: none
Still can't afford it with the next population boost.

>>1817116
>Probably has something to do with food, this'll take out of our happiness
>>1815058
>Case 4: Peasant Leader: " An Undead Skeleton ate one of my pigs and I require compensation in the form of gold. I will need 20 Gold since that pig was my favorite. "
It occurred to me that most of the Gold payment was because it was his favorite pig, so fuck that.
>>
File: town2.png (61KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
61KB, 933x766px
>>1815058

End of Day 9.

Case 2: 6 YES vs 1 NO (YES)
Case 3: 7 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 4: 3 YES vs 4 NO (NO)

Royal command votes: 2 Raise Dead, 1 against raise dead, 1 No royal command. I flipped a coin and it turned out you will use Raise dead this turn.

Courtney: " Mhm. I will tell everyone to help me construct the required parts. " Unlocked Royal Command: Forced Warp. "
Rat: ... (Tha Rat looks sad that you took his crystal.)
Peasant Leader: "B-but... that was my favorite pig!"

Population: 23 Peasant left due to unhappiness and too many undeads. New Population (73): 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet Trader, 20 Young Eelman, 47 Skeleton
Happiness: -2 the Peasant is extremely unhappy, -9 from using Raise Dead. New happiness: (49).
Gold: +14 from Tax, +5 from Carpet shop. New Gold: 76.

[Forced Warp] - Effect: I will roll 2d100 and you will gain populance from a random race and random objects with them.

News: " People are leaving due to too many undead! "
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (68KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
68KB, 917x511px
>>1817675

Day 10

Population (73): 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet trader, 20 Young Eelman, 47 Skeleton
Happiness: 49.
Gold: 76.

[Forced Warp] - Effect: I will roll 2d100 and you will gain populance from a random race and random objects with them.

Case 1: Skeleton bard: " Do you want me to perform on the streets of your kingdom? It will be a happy song I promise. It will cost 15 Gold. "

Case 2: Shirtless Leader: " We return from the battlefield. We are giving back your 5 undead and 5 peasants and we are sending you 20 more Shirtless Man to reinforce your ranks. Is that okay with you? "

Case 3: Raccoon Slaver: " Well well well... It looks like you are in need of money. How about I buy 20 Skeletons from you for 200 Gold? "
>>
>>1817744
Yes
Yes
Yes

no RC
>>
>>1817744
Yes
Yes
No
No rc
>>
>>1817744
Yes
Yes
No
>Royal Command: Forced Warp
>>
>>1817776
Changing to:
Yes
Yes
No
Forced warp
>>
>>1817744
Yes
Yes
No
Warp
>>
>>1817744
Yes
Yes
No
Royal Command Forced Warp
>>
Yes
Yes
No
Royal Command Forced Warp
>>
>>1817744
Yes
Yes
No
RC: Forced Warp
>>
We do all realise that what a Skeleton considers a happy song isn't always what a human would right? That said we're going to have a population of about 100 next turn so we can get 20 gold or 10 happiness depending on tax rate assuming Skeletons generate happiness.
>>
>>1820089
The mistake everyone seems to be making is that this is the same as the flash game
>>
Rolled 47, 39 = 86 (2d100)

>>1817744
----------------------------------------------
Closing votes.
>>
File: town2.png (61KB, 933x766px) Image search: [Google]
town2.png
61KB, 933x766px
>>1817744

End of Day 10.

Case 2: 7 YES vs 0 NO (YES)
Case 3: 1 YES vs 6 NO (NO)

Royal command votes: 1 No RC, 6 Forced Warp

The Dimension gate twists as Courtney pushes some flashing bottons. Several Midget Werefolf comes out of the portal. There are objects as well. You find Scuba diving equipment. You decide to sell these.

Skeleton bard: " Yohohoho! Jolly good!"
Shirtless Leader: " A wise choice. "
Raccoon Slaver: " Rats!" He spits on your brand new carpet.

Population: +15 Midget Werewolf, +5 Skeleton, +20 Shirtless Warrior, +5 Peasants. Most of your newly gained populance left immediately because your kingdom is not happy enough. New Population (81): 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet Trader, 20 Young Eelman, 52 Skeleton, 3 Shirtless Warrior
Happiness: +5 from Skeleton bard performing. New happiness: (54).
Gold: +16 from Tax, +5 from Carpet shop, +30 from selling scuba diving equipment. New Gold: 127.

News: " Skeleton Bard spreads happiness all over the place!"
>>
>>1820341

(Forgot -15 payed for bard... New gold: 112)
>>
File: court1 másolata.png (61KB, 917x511px) Image search: [Google]
court1 másolata.png
61KB, 917x511px
>>1820341
Day 11

Population (81): 5 Human Masons, 1 Shirtless Carpet Trader, 20 Young Eelman, 52 Skeleton, 3 Shirtless Warrior
Happiness: 54.
Gold: 112.

Case 1: Flower girl: " Hey do you like flowers? I sure do. Your kingdom is so big, but you dont have a single flower on it. Do you want me to be your advisor and plant some trees maybe? "

Case 2: Vaermina: " That purple crystal you took from the rat looks interesting do you allow me to take a look at it? "

Case 3: Monster: " AAAAARR! I WANT TO EAT EELMANS! GIVE ME 2 EELMANS! "
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1820518
Yes
Yes
No

No Taxes just for this day
And Forced Warp
>>
>>1820518
Yes
Yes
No

Royal command: raise dead on Sheena!
>>
>>1820518
Yes
Yes
Yes

Royal command: raise dead on Sheena!
>>
>>1820518
Yes
Yes
No

Science it up economics
>>
>>1820518
Yes
Yes
No
Royal Command Science it Up Economic Research.
>>1820533
>>1820690
I don't think we can resurrect someone with Raise Dead, it seems to produce Skeletons not bring people back owing to working from pre set options being one of the themes of this quest.
>>
>>1821463
I don't mind if Sheena has to be skeleton. I just want her back.
>>
>>1820518
Science up economics research

Yes
Yes
No
>>
>>1820518
Science it up economics
YES
YES
NO
>>
>>1820518
Yes
Yes
Yes

>Royal Command: Forced Warp
>>
>>1821648
I too want her back but I don't think we can put terms on what we do outside of the options that are stated as being available to us.
>>
If OP is dead, would anyone mind if I tried running this for myself? Maybe restarted or something
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1829860
Maybe. But let me try something first.

Royal Command: Raise Dead on OP.
>>
>>1830480

Sorry, I didnt have time to run due to classes starting. I dont mind if someone takes over or starts a new one. I should have informed you all, I wont be available until the 9th of this month.
>>
>>1830673
Fucking hell, you should've told us. I'll wait
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.