[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undead Doll Quest Redux #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Undead Doll Quest 3.png (283KB, 639x350px) Image search: [Google]
Undead Doll Quest 3.png
283KB, 639x350px
Previous threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Doll%20Quest%20Redux
Last time, on Doll Quest Redux
You found a monster in the city, and managed to barely flee from it, running under the rain and into an abandoned mall, where you found another girl like you- and managed to get her to stop crying. You explored the mall, finding enough wood to make a campfire and took turns to sleep overnight, so you wouldn’t get attacked by surprise. After finding out the abandoned mall you were in had been flooded overnight, locking you in with a terrifying monster swimming in the waters, you climbed through the elevator shaft, finding another girl on the rooftop. But something is… off

The rain is picking up again. All the better for you to sneak up on the girl, getting a closer look at her. Her dress is oddly clean, compared to yours or Hannah s- but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything. She’s just standing still, watching over the flooded city as rain begins to fall, seemingly not even noticing it. Trying to not startle her, you take a peek over the edge, and at the city bellow.

It’s in shambles. It could barely be called a city- the flood surrounding the mall until it’s blocked off by some sort of wall you can barely make out with the rain. And beyond that… you can’t see much. Not the outlines of buildings, nothing you can make out in the downpour falling over the two of you.

Sanity: 50%. Madness Points (x) ( ) ( )] Reaching 3 Madness Points is a game over. You can use them to reroll or instantly pass a dice roll.
You are unharmed, other than some light scrapes.
Inventory:
Burned Family(?) Photo
Rusty Knife and Less rusty Knife

>Speak with the girl. She’s probably lost here, too.
>Retreat down the elevator shaft. Your hands are kind of slippery, though…
>Write-in
>>
>>1806030
>Tfw already third to the game over
>>
>>1806040
This
>>
>>1806030
>>
Writing...
There are ways to LOSE Madness Points. You'll just have to be careful to not gain them at a faster rate.
>>
You decide to talk with the girl. She creeps you out a bit, but she’s probably just lost here, like you and Hannah. Standing up from the crouched position you were in, you nonetheless grip the knife in your left hand, just in case. You clear your throat, and she turns around very slowly.

“So… terrible weather today?” You awkwardly manage to say, as she stares you down with her brown eyes.
It’s perfect. All this water worked out perfectly.” She sounds rather satisfied, for some reason. You’re getting a bad feeling about this.
“…Worked out?”
Yep! Now you’re locked up in this mall with me and my pets, just like he wanted. I was planning on letting you run around a bit longer, since there’s nothing you can do, but I guess you’re already here

Her pets? That… thing in the water? There’s more than one? You take a step backwards, then another, away from the girl. She doesn’t move, smiling at you like nothing’s wrong with what she just said.
Might as well make this faster. Don’t move! – And with that, she starts walking towards you.

>Try to get down the elevator shaft- when she said pets… if there’s something like that dog you found yesterday in there, Hannah’s in danger, and the two of you can probably deal with the girl better.
>Use your knife. You don’t want to stab someone, but- Do you really have any choice? If what she says is true…
>Write-in
>>
>>1806079
>Try to get down the elevator shaft- when she said pets… if there’s something like that dog you found yesterday in there, Hannah’s in danger, and the two of you can probably deal with the girl better.
>>
>>1806079
>>Write-in
"He?"

>Take out knife, start circling her. Don't stand still like she wants, but let's see if we can't fish some info out of her.
>>
Alright, writing...
>>
...nevermind, we didn't have a winning vote, alright brain.
I'll give you the write in, though, then whatever wins? Fuck, i need some coffee.
>>
>>1806079
>Take out knife, start circling her. Don't stand still like she wants, but let's see if we can't fish some info out of her.
>>
Gripping the knife in your main hand now, you take a couple steps backwards as she walks slowly towards you, then start circling around her, taking care to not step too close to the edge of the rooftop- you don’t want to fall off. You take care to never look away from her, as she slowly walks towards you, without a care in the world.

“He? Who’s he?” You ask, trying to make some sense out of all of this.
The Necromancer? Don’t worry about him, you won’t find him. We’re going to have some fun here, and then you’ll die- Well, die more

Die…more? That makes no sense. You aren’t dead.
Are you? You did wake up in a coffin. But this is not the time to think about that. She could be lying. She has to be, right?
“I guess we aren’t going to be able to talk this out?” You at least try. She just laughs, and starts walking faster towards you.

>Run towards her and stab her. Try to end this quickly.
>Wait for her to come closer, and then attack. Be careful about this.
>Break out into a sprint towards the elevator shaft, get away.
>Write-in
>>
>>1806147
>>Wait for her to come closer, and then attack. Be careful about this.

Wait until she looks like she's about to move her arms, then move to the side, quick shank to the gut, and get the fuck away. See if that has any effect.
>>
>>1806160
This
>>
>>1806147
>>
>>1806147
>>
Examine her more closely as she advances. Is she armed?

Evade her attack and try to cripple her. Try to wound her leg in such way that she won't be able to move fast anymore. And don't feel any regret over this. She started it first.
>>
>>1806030
get a twitter you fucking faggot
>>
>>1806030

https://www.gurochan.ch/f/res/8731.html I'd like to point out this, for art purposes.
>>
>>1812969
>gurochan
>guro
I believe that you have good intentions, but...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.