[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIV GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1492541087455.jpg (962KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
1492541087455.jpg
962KB, 1841x3681px
Hey guys :) looking to run a Civ game that may last several updates or just one depending on the level of interest. Seeing as Qst is a slow board ill allow 30 minutes for votes or ill call it at whichever option seems popular.

Ill allow 2 actions each turn. A development, Action, Research or two of the same. Rolls will be 1d100 high with the best of 3. Crits cancel crits and can be banked for future saves.

Pick a race and setting
>>
>>1803859

Cyclops...

Mountains/Tundra...
>>
Races I don't do-
Slimes
Unseen
Homunculus

Just not my preference to write for those races, sorry if it offends anybody
>>
Anybody else lurking?
>>
>>1803859

Elf

Mana Wastes if that's not allowed then a shitty Jungle
>>
Anybody else wish to vote or shall I roll for it?
>>
>>1803927
>>1803859
DARK ELF VOLCANOOOOO
>>
Elf/Dark Elf race = hmmm.... Tainted Elves? Wasteland Elves?

Mana Wastes near volcano.

Good?
>>
>>1803986
lets do iet
>>
>>1803986
Yes.
>>
Your people have wandered the desolate Mana wastes for months, driven from your homeland by warring humans and savage Orc raiders. The wasteland of poisoned... Tainted earth soaks into every fiber of your peoples being as you trudge across the cursed desert. The smoking mountains are your only shelter from the storms of boiling black rain and red lightning that seems to linger in the air far longer than it should.

Your people are led by a....

>Wise elder- a greatly respected shaman and healer that hopes to lead you to safety.

>A Fanatical priest- the blessings of a strange new god has allowed your people to survive in wastes till now.

>A Great warrior- a hunter and fighter without peer, slaughtering the enemies and beasts that oppose your trek.

>Other
>>
>>1804016

> Fanatical priest
>>
>>1804016

>A Fanatical priest- the blessings of a strange new god has allowed your people to survive in wastes till now.
>>
>>1804016
> A Great Warrior
>>
>>1804020
>>1804022

Any ideas for the New god? A bloodthirsty War god? Creepy death god? Hopeful fertility god? Im open to ideas.
>>
>>1804038

A god that has fucked his way through existence. A god who also fucked the threads of existence to make our race. In general just a god that likes to fuck ALOT.
>>
>>1804038
>>1804054
yeah maybe a god of seduction but how about a god of light would make sense for him to lead us to a volcano right? A god of light but also shadows.
>>
>>1804057
or maybe a fallen god? Like a dead god who the volcano is to be believed the corpse of the once god? Or like the heart of his or something
>>
>>1804038

How's this?

> This unstable god of destiny takes the form of an adult man. He is very tall and has an elegant build. His hooded eyes are red. His skin is covered in faces, each whispering secrets. He is usually portrayed as wearing a no-nonsense uniform that is mostly violet in color, and which incorporates bizarre designs. He carries a stalk of wheat. He has small feet. He knows the past and the future, and can impart knowledge of it.
>>
>>1804038
>>1804057

The volcano is a visual representation of his penis.
>>
File: 1496292561906.png (443KB, 487x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496292561906.png
443KB, 487x605px
>>1804057
>>1804067
>>
Your People are led by a Zealous prophet named Turiel, a new servant of the Fallen God Askoval. The Lord of Cinders and Smoke appeared to him in a dream, a being of burnt bones and boiling stone, instructing him in a voice of hissing flame and cracking rock.

>"go across the wastes my child. Seek out the mountains of fire, the land of bones and black glass. My lifeblood spills from those shattered peaks and shall bring your people safety... If not comfort"

And so, the meager remains of a once prosperous settlement are marched across the desert of the real. Beset always by hunger, unquenchable thirst and beasts twisted by fell magic's. Your few warriors are armed only with wood and stone spears and axes, clubs and knives, barely enough to shoo away the persistent beasts.

Your people are not without their scant blessings however. They managed to save and bring with them...

>A elderly, skilled healer and apothecary. Well versed in the arts of potions and herbs and fungi.

>A skilled craftsman (you pick-Carpenter, Blacksmith, Bowyer, Miner)

>A Group of Riding/Burden beasts (horses, Stags, giant lizards, Terrorbirds, giant wolves, etc)

>Other
>>
>>1804115

>A elderly, skilled healer and apothecary. Well versed in the arts of potions and herbs and fungi.
>>
>>1804115

>>
>>1804115
GIANT LIZARDS
>>
>>1804129

nvm I second this
having animals to carry our shit is more useful than an old guy who may or may not die soon
>>
>>1804129
Thirding this
>>
Turiel kicks his heels against his mounts side, the hulking Zudra lizard grunting softly and stomping onwards. Your people had managed to save their herd of beasts, hitching them to sledges and riding the tireless brutes into the desert. The creatures ate rarely and drank less, their strength seemingly without end. The harsh fare of the wastes seemed to suit them just as well as the grasses and carrion they had eaten before.

The days and miles melt away, the smoking peaks growing ever closer. Stunted grass and tested thorny trees eke out existence in the stony ash fields. Your people trudge ever onward, seeking the mountain of the dead god.

>settle in the ashlands.

>settle in the glass cliffs of the smoking mountains

>settle in the obsidian caves on the face of the mountain
>>
>>1804162

> settle in the glass cliffs of the smoking mountains
>>
Any other votes?
>>
>>1804171
I'm ok to second this.
>>
The volcanic cliffs of the smoking mountains, high above the ashlands yet still dwarfed by the burning peaks. Sledges are unhitched from the Zudra lizards and from your sturdier villagers. Crude tents and shelter spring up, children gaining new energy to explore and play in the new and interesting home they find themselves in.

The black stone of the cliffs glitters with a razor light, the gleaming black gravel under foot pricking at toes and crunching with each step. Several small caves and lava tubes ancient and cold pockmark the cliff face, scattered hardy mushrooms and lichens growing near the sulfurous steam vents that litter the cliff edge.

Your people gather around as Turiel speaks of the Burned God.
"The lord of Ashes and cinder has gifted us this home! A place of fire and stone! A strong home! For strong folk! The smoking mountains are the tomb of our lord and our home. We shall prosper!"

A chorus of weary cheers echo as they begin going about their day.

>Roll me 1d100 for your population. Average of 1st 3
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1804283
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1804283

>>
>Village- Nameless
>Location- Glass cliffs of the Smoking mountains- Mana Wastes
>pop-61 villagers.

>Tech
-Stone spears
-stone hammers
-Crude clothing
-sledges
-Zudra lizard riding
-crude shelters.

>Notable villagers.
-Turiel- Prophet of Askoval

Actions- pick 2.

>Research something

>Perform an Action (scout/mine/search for resources)

>Develop something (improve a tech or build a structure)
>>
>>1804330

> Research better weapons

> Scout surrounding region
>>
Anything else?
>>
>>1804336
>>1804330
Backing this
>>
>>1804336
>>1804648
I also back this!
We should search for something to hunt
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.