[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PvP: TEMPLARS VS JIHADISTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: GAME START.png (21KB, 1720x800px) Image search: [Google]
GAME START.png
21KB, 1720x800px
TEMPLARS:
You are a paladin and your holy quest leads to the hellish lands of the south.
Your mission is to drive the Saracens out of the holy land and reclaim the city where Christ have risen.
The Pope has decreed that heroes of the divine church must answer the call to drive out the heretics, will you answer the call?
JIHADISTS:
You are sent into position to defend the holy city of Jerusalem from the evil Infidels. You must smite them down in the name of Allah and defend your land from the invaders of the North.
GUIDE:
>Point of the mission for templars is to capture the holy relic
>Point of the mission for jihadists is to defend holy relic
>Pick your side and name
>OP will draw the battle lines
>Each player gets a squad of 25 soldiers, each player must choose what is among his ranks
>Bowmen can attack at a range, use medium attacks, are moderately fast 25 building damage 50 health 50 damage 50 speed
>Foot soldiers are armored, use good attacks, but are very slow 50 building damage 100 health 100 attack 25 speed
>Horsemen are made to destroy gates, use weak attacks, and go very fast 100 building damage 25 health 25 attack 100 speed
>Jihadist gate has 5,500 HEALTH!
>You must specify what groups you want so I can draw it out
>Each time something dies it goes to the other team
>Last digit of the post determine success
>Evens are successful
>Odds are failures
>0's stay put and do nothing
>Choose where to position your soldiers, C stands for Crusader area, J for Jihadist
>Make sure to tag your name so I know what to put into the drawing
More to explain bellow

EXAMPLE:
>Chad Thunder Cock
>Templars side
>I choose to have 10 archers, 10 foot soldiers, and five horsemen
ROLL EXAMPLE:
>I choose to move 10 foot soldiers to fight the saracens on Y
I will try to get at least 10 people in on each side but that's the limit I can do
We'll begin when atleast 4 players join, anyone can join
>>
Alrighty then I guess not
>>
>>180179
I'm gonna be Wrex Erection.
Templars w/ 12 footmen, 8 archers, 5 horsemen.
>>
File: GAME START2.jpg (55KB, 1720x800px) Image search: [Google]
GAME START2.jpg
55KB, 1720x800px
>>180407
WREX HAS JOINED THE FIGHT ON THE CRUSADER'S SIDE
If no one joins soon I'll probably just go on the Saracen side and fight you
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.