[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Meta Humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
Hello i am wanting to run a long term game based in the DC universe serious players only here is the character info i need heroes only no supervillains

Basic Info
Alias:
Legal Name:
Morality:
Inspiration:
Demographics
Birth date:
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Hair Type:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Race/Species:
Nationality:
Voice:
Distinguishing Features:
Costume:
Powers and Abilities
Powers:
Power Limitations:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Gadgets/Tech:
Physical Weaknesses:
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:

Personality and Relationships
Habits/Quirks:
Fears:
Motivation:
Family;
Romantic Interests:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
>>
>>1801247
Alias: Lunar Channel
Legal Name: Eric Kasner
Morality: Good (is this what you mean?)
Inspiration: To find the best way to use his powers for good.

Birth date: 07/02/2000 (assuming it is the current year)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but prefers girls
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 157 lb
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair type: Medium length and straight
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Slightly pale caucasian
Race/Species: Human
Nationality: American, Alaska
Voice: Slightly acute
Distinguishing Features: Very bland and easy to loose from sight in large groups of people. Always wear shirts with vaporwave imagery or of some pretentious neo-modern art. Has a hint of freckles bellow the eyes.
Costume: Purple and pink costume with a galaxy like appearance. Uses a visor with pink lenses to cover the upper portion of his face. Tall dark-purple boots with sockets on the sides.

Powers and Limitations:
Simple Telekinesis: may pull objects towards him or launch them with enormous strengths. Can't levitate very heavy objects. His limit is expandable, but currently can sometimes use it on willing and unresisting people with success most of the time.
Levitation: May levitate himself, but gets more difficult the more he goes away from the ground. Currently, can go up to 3-4 meters with some degree of success.
Abilities: Very good with computers, but incapable of hacking. Extensive knowledge in philosophy and physics, but far from a genius.
Weapons: None
Gadgets/Tech: Simple communication unit.
Physical Weakness: None
Mental/Emotional Weakness: Can't handle multitasking. Has an inferiority complex.

Likes: Obscure artistic movements, vaporwave and cartoons.
Dislikes: Ignorance, Sports and Popular Culture in general.
Habits/Quirks: Thinks out loud frequently, bites his nails when nervous.
Fears: Swimming, Loud Noises and Absolute Silence.
Motivation: To protect those in need and stop those who do evil.
Family: A father, Jack Kasner (44 years old) and a small sister, Lea Kasner (7 years old).
Romantic Interests: None
Allies: Currently None
Rivals: Currently None
Enemies: Currently None
>>
Nice thats exactly what i mean and welcome if i can get a couple more players i can get going so if you know anybody on here invite them to play
>>
>>1801321
Thank you! I've been wanting to play a game since the beginning for a while now. I'll try to talk to some friends.
Oh, and I'm on my cellphone for now, so I will use the Name "Lunar" to avoid confusion if my ID changes.
>>
Im on a cell too i have the 4chan app
>>
DC universe major cities
Gotham - New York City New York
Metropolis - Chicago Illinois
Keystone City - Kansas City Kansas
Central City - Kansas City Missouri
Gateway City - St. Louis Missouri
Midway City - Detroit Michigan
Civic City - Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Star City - Seattle Washington
Jump City - San Fransisco California
National City - Los Angeles California
Coast City - San Diego California
>>
>>1801401
Should I create a city for my character?
>>
Basic Info
Alias: The Wolfman
Legal Name: John Locke
Morality: Good (human form)/ Animalistic (beast form)
Inspiration: To cure his "disease".

Demographics
Birth date: 06/01/1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 6'
Weight: 200
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Type: Short w/ Full Beard
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: White
Race/Species: Human/ beastform
Nationality: US
Voice: deep, commanding
Distinguishing Features: large scar on chest (claw mark)
Costume: none
Powers and Abilities
Powers: Can turn into a humanoid wolf monster. The creature has incredible strength and agility and can only be hurt by silver.
Power Limitations: sometimes John unitentionally goes into beastform from rage. He sometimes has trouble controlling his actions in this form
Abilities: none
Weapons: claws, bite
Gadgets/Tech: motorcycle
Physical Weaknesses: Silver
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: bringing up the bad things he has done in wolf form

Dislikes: cell phones, computers, technology, robots, AI
Habits/Quirks: blunt, crude, dry sense of humor
Fears: himself in beastform
Motivation: To cure his "disease"
Family; None
Allies: None
Rivals: None
Enemies: None
>>
>>1801434
Holy shit, that's a really cool character.
>>
>>1801438
Thanks
>>
Welcome wolfman please make your name when you post as your heroes name and what city would you guys like to play in gotham or metropolis
>>
>>1801475
I'm speaking for myself, but I would like to play in Metropolis.
>>
Wolfman do you have a preference
>>
>>1801492
Gotham lol

Will Batman villains be present?
>>
>>1801557

And oops on name
>>
>>1801557
Let's do Gotham then.
>>
Its fine its just to keep confusion and yes and superman villain in metropolis
>>
Ok im thinking of a number 1 to 10 whoever is closest thats where we will start
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>1801570
Whatever I rolled in this dice is the number I choose then.
>>
>>1801570
Let's do metropolis. I am not too familiar with superman more or villains so it will be new for me.
>>
I got it we will go back and forth one i metropolis and one in gotham
>>
>>1801596
Sounds good
>>
>>1801596
Oh, cool.
>>
Ok wolfman since i got you here your roaming the streets of metropolis it is night time
>>
>>1801611
Alright
>>
Lumar say goes for ypu except your in Gotham
>>
>>1801616
OK.
>>
Suddenly you both hear a loud boom and a bright light coming from down an alley
>>
>>1801626
I approach to investigate, hovering just above ground to make as little sound as possible.
>>
Lunar you see what looks like a vortex and coming out are monsters who are wearing green and very ugly youve seen them on the news they are para demons wolfman you also see this on your end
>>
>>1801630
Is there any object that I could use my telekinesis on nearby? (Something like a metal trash bin perhaps?)
>>
>>1801630
What did I see on the news about them?
>>
Lunar yes there are the big dumpsters and man hole cover and a couple of the big drums the homeless set fire i ln to keep warm what you say on the news is that they are ruled by a alien named darkseid from the planet apokalipse who despite his best efforts has been foiled several times by superman and the justice league
>>
>>1801708
I will stand back and see what they are doing.
>>
>>1801708
I'll stand back and wait as well.
>>
The parademons are just standing around as more and more come out then a large object thay looks like a floating tank comes out it appears that it is an invasion
>>
>>1801799
I'll think "Okay, Okay, keep calm. For now I will get them as far away from the citizens as possible and try my best against them." try to levitate 4 feet above ground and use my telekinesis to throw a big drum with fire on some paramondemon and say "Hey! Over here!"
>>
>>1801799
Worried about the safety of the city, The Wolfman starts to transform. His clothes rip off of his now furry body and he grows four times his human size. Rushing full force at the demons, The Wolfman will jump up to a nearby fire escape ladder and then down on top of the creatures, ripping out thier throats.
>>
Ok now you got their attention lunar and they are chasing you they chase you into a dead end and right as they are closing in a object flys from hits one and explodes once the smoke clears you see Batman and Robin and Wonder woman

Wolfman these things are incredibly strong a bunch of them dive on top of you and begin punching and kicking you you hear need a hand a large green fist slaps them off of you and when you get up you see green latern and superman
>>
>>1801837
"I was fine" The Wolfman snarls before lunging at another one. "but these bastards won't stop coming."
>>
>>1801837
I gasp, incredulous about the fact that I can see true heroes in front of me. I think to myself "OK, OK, OK. They are the real deal. Don't mess this up. Keep it cool. Keep it cool. Oh, but what if they don't find me cool? What if they complain to me about what I just did being irresponsible or something? Oh God, oh God, I am so nervous!" Then realize that, at some point, I began to think out loud.
>>
Wolfman GL tells superman we needs to close that boom tube and superman flys in blasting parademons with laser vision on his way in GL says whats your name kid as he forms a hammer from hjs ring and starts whacking para demons back into the portal

Lunar wonder woman says relax kid help me get the parademons back into the portal then she asks batman if he has a plan to close the boom tube as she is cutting up para demons batman says no clue we need to get ahold of a fatherbox to close it
>>
Basic Info
Alias: The Clock
Legal Name: Gabe Gray
Morality: lawfull good
Inspiration: no one, he has his own ideals of who he wants to be
Demographics
Birth date: 27/01/1997
Sexual Orientation: straight
Occupation: graduating at economics, studies a lot of physics due to his power
Height: 6'0
Weight: 143 lbs
Hair Color: red
Hair Type: straight and medium short, with a litle bit of volume
Eye Color: very dark blue with lighter tones
Skin Color: white
Race/Species: human
Nationality: american, new york city
Voice: a litle bit grave
Distinguishing Features: none
Costume: normal clothes...
Powers and Abilities
Powers: slows/stop time indefinately
Power Limitations: can only stop time if he is not moving, but he can slow time a litle while moving, making him much faster than usual
Abilities: fights well, aims well, very inteligent (IQ=140) , excelent at multitasking, learns fast, is very detailist and perfeccionist.
Weapons: 3 iron sticks
Gadgets/Tech: nothing unusual
Physical Weaknesses: no specific weakness, he has an avarege body
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:

Dislikes: pop culture, everything that is too "trendy" etc...
Habits/Quirks: bites his lips when stressed, gets very agressive when he is angry
Fears: loosing stuff/people he likes
Motivation: the joy of helping people and a wish for a world without viioence
Family: mother and father, they are allways traveling so he gets to stay aline on his home a lot
Romantic Interests: none
Allies: lunar channel
Rivals: none
Enemies: none
>>
Welcome clock make your handle your character name are you in metropolis or or gotham city
>>
File: cb6e1d2d74f1ea3508a5513029ab99c0.jpg (866KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cb6e1d2d74f1ea3508a5513029ab99c0.jpg
866KB, 2000x1333px
>>1801247

Alias: Noir
Legal Name: Jason Gallows
Morality: Lawful Good
Inspiration: Black and white Noir/Hardboiled films from his childhood.

Demographics
Birth date: 10/13/1994
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Type: Slighty above eyebrows and disheveled. Slight stubble
Eye Color: Very Light Blue
Skin Color: White
Race/Species: Human
Nationality: American
Voice: Silent (Incapable of speech)
Distinguishing Features: Long scar along his throat
Costume: Full black mask with white question mark, gray turtleneck with black light leather armor. Trench coat and fedora combo are sometimes worn over standard costume.

Powers and Abilities
Powers: Spirit of a 1930's detective (Sam Spade) follows him constantly, helps solve crimes
Power Limitations: Only he can see/hear the apparition and lacks an effective means of communication (no voice)
Abilities: High intellect with a talent for investigation, advanced in hand to hand combat, proficient in acrobatics and stealth
Weapons: Dual pistols for emergency use only
Gadgets/Tech: Grappling hook
Physical Weaknesses: Human body (no specific weakness)
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Paranoia, avoidance, schizophrenia

Dislikes: Crime, betrayal
Habits/Quirks: Emotionally distant, cold, bad with women
Fears: Thalassophobia, Agraphobia, Ailurophobia, Maniaphobia, Philophobia
Motivation: To make Gotham a safer place
Family; Crippled teenage sister (in foster care). Sometimes checks in on her from a distance.
Allies: Ghost of Sam Spade, The Question, Huntress, Vigilante
Enemies: Black Mask, White Shark, Falcone Crime Family, Maroni Crime Family, Intergang
>>
>>1801934
I shake my head to snap ou of it and ask Batman "Where do you think we should be able to find it?"
>>
>>1801963
Replace Ailurophobia with Pnigophobia (forgot to change it before posting)
>>
im on metropolis, thats where the fun is, right?
>>
what does all these XXXXfobia words mean?
>>
>>1802032
uh well Thalassophobia, is fear of the ocean, Pnigophobia is fear of being choked, Agraphobia is fear of sexual abuse, Ailurophobia is fear of cats, Maniaphobia is fear of insanity, and Philophobia is fear of love/falling in love.
>>
Alias: Blaze
Legal Name: Alexis Cross
Morality: Chaotic Good
Inspiration:
Demographics
Birth date: 04/20/93
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Hair Color: Rusty Red
Hair Type: Long
Eye Color: Green Normal Red Hero
Skin Color: pale white
Race/Species: human
Nationality: America
Voice: Firn and commanding
Distinguishing Features: Tatoo of fire on arms and legs glows yellow when using powers
Costume: None Clothes burn off self Emmolation
Powers and Abilities
Powers: Pyro Kenetic
Aura of Heat
Self Immolation
Power Limitations: Aura of Heat is a 5ft circle
Self immolation lasts only in 15 minute intervals
Abilities: Fire Constructs
Weapons: None
Gadgets/Tech: Non
Physical Weaknesses: None
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: None

Dislikes: Fake People Animal Cruelty
Habits/Quirks:
Fears: Clowns once got arrested for setting a car full of clowns on fire as a kid
Motivation: Got tired of crime and corruption
Family; Husband Kristopher Cross and three kids
Romantic Interests: Kristopher Cross
Allies: None
Enemies: None
>>
cool, Noir! oh, since thats the DC universe, can my character dodge bullets by slowing time?
>>
>>1802048
if you can stop time I don't see why you wouldn't be able to dodge bullets
>>
Well if you slow time enough you can walk up and pluck bullets out of the air

Welcome blaze and noir
>>
i can only stop if i dont move, if i want to move, i can only make it slower (thus making me faster), so i would have to slow down a lot more to percieve and dodge away from a bullet than to dodge, idk, a rock or a punch
>>
Blaze is in metropolis noir are you in metropolis or gotham
>>
>>1802082
Gotham

>>1802081
well it's your character, if you want him to able to dodge bullets go for it
>>
Stopping time thats a useful and under used power
>>
>>1801963
Whoops just realized the character's birth date doesn't correlate with his age. He's actually 22
>>
Sorry eating dinner so clock blaze and noir

Clock you are in your apartment in and you hear a loud boom a bright light and you hear what sounds like a fight is going on

Noir you are patroling the streets of gotham when you hear a boom and a flash followed by explosions and crashes and blaze you are in a resteraunt having dinner with your husband when you hear the explosions the lights go out and when yhey come back on you slipped into the alley which is less than a block away from the source of the ruckus
>>
i put on my suit (ill design it later) in under a second and run realy fast to where the explosion happened
>>
clock when you arrive you see a portal with parademons pouring out as you run up you see superman fly into the portal the green lantern and wolfman fighting these things back
>>
i stop time briefly to analise what these monsters are and what they do. after that, i go fight them
>>
As you analyze them you notice something strange this creature was converted from one sentient being to another it doesnt appear to have any weaknesses that you can see only brute force can stop them as you see grom wolfman who is ripping into a parademon
>>
Noir what are you doing

Oh if i name sonebody and you do t know who or what in talking about or you want to see what they look like feel free to Google it
>>
"Well the local papers like to call me the Wolfmam" he growls as he throws a demon through the portal.
>>
The green latern exchanges pleasantries as he throws several more parademons back into thw portal

lunar what are you and wonder woman doing
>>
>>1802163
I grapple to the rooftops and attempt to follow the noise to it's source
>>1802297
my bad I was busy
>>
>>1802332
I ask Batman "Where do you think we should be able to find the fatherbox?"
>>
i run into one of them, jump and punch him as hard as i can, making so that he is pushed towards the portal
>>
Your fine noir

Clock you hit one sending it into the portal butbit also sends a shockwave of pain down your hand

Noir you follow the noise and come upon lunar and batman fighting parademons ypuve seen them on tv when apokolipse tried to invade earth last time

Lunar batman tells ypu just keep throwing them back superman will find a fatherbox on the other side
>>
>>1802431
I watch Lunar and Batman's fight from afar, quietly studying the situation and planning my next move
>>
I look at Batman, still increduled by the fact that he is Batman, and say "O-OK! I'll do m-my best then, s-sir. I-I mean... sh-should I call y-you sir...? N-Nevermind!" I then use my telekinesis on a manhole cover and throw it with force to try to push the pandemons towards the portal.
>>
You all keep pushing the parademons back suddenly superman emerges from the portal holding a box he points it at the boom tube and it begins to close pulling all remaining parademons into both portals and it closes and auper drops the box and crushes it under is foot
>>
>>1802550
While still observing from the shadows, I pull out my journal and begin writing down notes on the situation that just unfolded, taking extra time to add detailed descriptions of the heroes involved.
>>
After the battle is one you all meet up at justice league headquarters the big seven thats Superman Batman Wonder woman Flash Hawkgirl Green Lantern and The Martian manhunter bring you into a conference room they invite you to attend a future heroes training program which will offer come with a spot in the league after completion
>>
Think about it im going to bed guys ill postbin the morning so check in often
>>
So how did i do guys questions commets converns
>>
>>1802847
Hey, this was very fun. Looking forward to continuing it.
>>
Good morning all
>>
>>1803340
Good morning.
>>
Hey lunar
>>
>>1803340
Good morning
>>
>>1803340
i still haven't fallen asleep kek
>>
Wasup guys
>>
Has anybody considered the offer the big seven gave you
>>
>>1803392
I ask them what's in it for me?
>>
>>1803392
I, still very nervous, say "Wow, that would be really cool, but... a-are you all sure I can do it? I still need to progress a lot with my powers..."
>>
Lunar they tell you that that iabqhy theres the training program to help metahumans learn to control and master their powers

Wolfman they tell you that its a great oppurtunity to learn from other heroes and to help people and make the world more peaceful
>>
>>1803428
The Wolfman asks them that if he joins if they will help him become human again and get rid of this curse.
>>
Wolfman they tell you we have two out of the four most powerful magic users in the world in the leaugue zatanna and Dr. Fate the other two are villains and if you join they will have the two try everything they can to try to find a cure
>>
>>1803428
I tell them that I wish to participate then, but that I have to be home by 21:00.
>>
>>1803457
The Wolfman agrees but warns them that once cured, he will be of no use to the league.
>>
We understand
>>
Then your training begins today superman asks Green Lantern and the manhunter to take you down to thw sub level and begin your training they ask you to follow them and they take ypu downstairs where the manhunter makes you a card key with level 1 security clearance he tells you that will gwt you into the common areas the training facility and a few other places when you complete the training it will go up to level 3 only the seven have level 2 or level 1 security clearance follow me to the training grounds
>>
>>1803542
I thank him and take the key with hands trembling with nervousness.
>>
Green latern says take it easy kid you'll do fine
>>
>>1803542
Ok the Wolfman says impatiently.shouldnt we be outside fighting those things in the streets?
>>
They all got pullled back into the boom tube when Superman closed it and besides if your gonna be a leaguer you need to be trained to work as a team
>>
>>1803665
Alright let's do this then the Wolfman grumbles
>>
>>1803721
I look at the Wolfman and say "N-Nice to meet you..."
>>
GL goes up to a control room and then the room suddenly changes and looks exactly like metropolis and from down the street you see villainy happening it looks like the sinestro the joker and lex Luthor are up to their old tricks again
>>
>>1803823
The Wolfman looks up and down at his flamboyant attire. What are you supposed to be kid? It looks like you'll fit right in here. (looking over at superman)
>>
>>1803864
The Wolfman looks up at where green lantern was. What are we supposed to be doing?
>>
This is combat training gl says combat
>>
>>1803939
The Wolfman transforms. Alright then. Let's go! The Wolfman sprints towards the joker ready to pounce.
>>
The joker winds up chattering teeth a d sends the your way then pulls a large novelty mallet out of his pants and says uh oh this pooch looks rabid better gotta put em down
>>
Lunar what are you doing
>>
>>1804010
First I levitate 3 meters above ground, then I use my telekinesis on Joker's mallet and pull it towards me.
>>
ok as your pulling the mallet lex starts shooting lasers at you and sinestro is using hia yellow ring to form a chain fed machine gun
>>
>>1804078
The Wolfman will attempt to tank whatever comes his way (assuming it's not silver) and pounce on the joker attempting to rip him apart
>>
>>1804078
Would it be possible for me to try to remove Sinestro's ring with telekinesis? I would assume not, but still.
>>
No the only way to take it of is to kbock him unconscious
>>
>>1804104
OK. Then I grab the heaviest object that I would think I can levitate and throw it towards Luthor, using the opening created by the attack to take some distace and dodge the incoming attacks.
>>
So you nail sinestro dodge lexs shots putting a couple hundred yards between you now what

Wolf the chattering teeth are coming right for you but they don't smell right something is up
>>
>>1804150
I use my telekinesis on the teeth to push as many of them away from the Wolfman as possible.
>>
(well, looks like i lost some posts... my bad, i forgot my cellphone at home and got back late, anyway)
i accept their offer with a lot of entusiasm and say "I wount disapoint you, guys! ill do my best and more!"
//
i undirectly run towards lex luthor with my super speed, trying not to be noticed by him
>>
ok clock well your just in time they are battling the joker lex luthor and sinestro
>>
What now guys
>>
>>1804818
Did my action result in anything?
>>
>>1804837
I guess not then?
>>
Yes you manage to throw them away from wolf and when you push them away into a wall where they explode and causing the building to crumble and fall
>>
>>1805051
I throw some of the debris at the joker.
>>
Ok you flatten the joker
>>
And when you move the rubble there is a robot where the joker was supposed to be
>>
>>1805260
>>1805260
I look at the Wolfman and say "Damn it! We won't be able to do it like this. We need a plan."
>>
I sneak behind lex, jump and kick the back of his head
>>
"What do you sugest, Lunar?"
>>
Good mornjng heroes
>>
>>1805855
"Plan? Just maul them!" The Wolfman jumps on one of the other robots and rips off it's limbs.
>>
>>1805886
"O-OK... I'm pretty sure this w-won't work but... I'll do my my best to help!" I throw some of the debris at the robots to help the Wolfman.
>>
>>1805892
"I fucking hate robots" The Wolfman says now in a rage
>>
Sorry i fell asleep watching planet terror

So clock slows down time and and drop kicks lex and as he falls forward wolf jumps on him pushing him backwards and then wolfman begins to rip apart the robot
>>
>>1805973
I begin to pile the most heavy stuff I can handle on Luthor só that he won't be able to get up.
>>
(what are the vilains doing now? lex is out, right?)
>>
Yes only sinestro is left
>>
He uses his ring to form a shield and sword
>>
>>1806320
I throw a metal dumpster towards him
>>
He cuts the dumpster in half with the sword amd charges you
>>
since the ring cant work if the user is blinded, ill try to find a piece of fabric or opaque plastic so i can sneak behind him and cover his face, blinding and suficating him. if i find a fabric, ill try to make ir wet so it can sufocate him with it too.
>>
So what do you do now
>>
i run around the block, find a bag and go trough the paralel streets so i can get behind him.
i put it in his head, take one of my iron sticks and i hit his head
>>
Ok so now sinestro is pissed off amd has a bag over his head he yells you impudent little wrech i am sinestro the most powerful of all lanterns yellow he uses his ring and forms a giant spider
>>
>>1807159
I use my telekinesis to throw some of the robot pieces on the spider's legs, trying to make it fall.
>>
Its a mental construct like the gl but he uses fear which is yellow instead of will which is green
>>
Tossing the robot peices tears the legs off the spider but sinestro reforms them
>>
>>1807701
I use my telekinesis on his sword and shield, trying to take them from his hands.
>>
Ypu rip the sword away and it disapears the shoeld is however attached th his ring hand amd now sinestro forms a new sword
>>
Morning all
>>
>>1808855
Good morning.
>>
>>1808037
I say "Clock, Wolfman! I'll distract him. Attack him from behind!"
>>
See now your working as a tean
>>
Wolfman and clock what are you gonna do
>>
Where is everyone
>>
>>1810157
Good question. : (
>>
Well Shit
>>
This is why i hate this it would be better on facebook cause of notifications
>>
Hey all
>>
>>1813250
Hey.
>>
I guess the others got bored and quit
>>
Hey lunar
>>
>>1814629
Yes?
>>
I completely forgot about this thread
(ーー;)
lets move to facebook then, sound like a good idea
>>
Ok what are your names ill send request to you
>>
mine is "Guilherme Guizai", lunar's is "Antonio Shaman masetti"
idk about the others...
>>
Im dan perry ill send you a friend request
>>
Wolfman you still playing
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.