[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Quest: Painting the town Red The sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0236.jpg (70KB, 736x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
70KB, 736x962px
(Sorry about that guys. Got really sick, really busy, and sorta ended up beaten down. I'm back now and I think I'm pretty hype on what's gonna be going down)

Archived threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Burden

Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/NUkYHG2

Character Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAE-9Go89ohNxH3kvWfFpoUxG8sF0yhk4J-eH--21gQ/edit?usp=sharing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deciding the next course of action, you have Salila go off to study what few other times you possess. Hopefully expanding her magical knowledge would rapidly increase her usefulness.

As for the Imp, you send him to begin creating alchemical reagents and creations, anything that could be useful.

The Fire gecko sits idle, enjoying its time of simply seething in its heat. You your self have plenty of time on your hands, though you don't know how much longer before the various factions of the city begin to close in on you.

>What do you do for the next few hours?
>>
We need to recover from those divine wounds still, I believe. We should look into trying to do that, maybe summon an even mookier imp and eating him.
>>
>>1797684
>What do you do for the next few hours?
See if there's anything around to test our blackfire breath on, see if we can feel it got any hotter or if it can burn stone in second or something
>>
>>1797684
>see if outsider sphere reacts to plants
>>
>>1797684
>>1797687
this
or try to use the Chains of the tyrant on the imp
>>
>>1797948
This
>>
>>1797687
This
>>
>>1797948
This
>>
>>1797687
>>1797948
>>1798036
You quickly decide that the various statues that had survived the fire from before intact would make perfect targets. After some hours testing the flames, you've come to decide that it is a bit hotter, but the main things must be the secondary damage it can cause. Should you use it on a living thing, you imagine it'd be devastating to those not protected against it.

As you finished your tests, you Imp came and gently tugged your wing to get your attention. "Uh, master? We have a visitor...she sort of, forced her way in." He said, sounding fearful as you turned around to look at him.

Immediatly, you saw the vampire, you elder sister, standing at the other end of the room. She had a playful smile, and a picnic basket held on her arm.

"Well well, someone was busy today. Did you know the Cleric's have declared a state of emergency? Made it quite difficult for me to move around, though it did make it a bit more fun." She said, walking forward and looking around the tomb appreciatively.

"Oooh, I see you met my little friend. I do hope you didn't kill him, he's such a rare breed." You watch as she sets down the basket and sigh, taking a seat and then looking at you.

"I managed to grab what you asked for, rather difficult with the Clerics running around in such a huff. Had to vaporize a poor little initiate who got a little to brace." She said, opening the basket and pulling out various things, books, ingredients, and luckily enough, goblin teeth. A whole grip full of them. "You should have seen the Zookeeper's face when he saw such a noble looking lady walk up and punch one of his goblins. Worth the rough treatment they gave me on my way out." She said, staring at you with a smile.

>Obtained a Tome of Necromatic arts Vol. II
>Obtained Tome of Runes
>Obtained Alchemical ingredients
>Obtained Goblin teeth x10

>What do you do?
>>
>>1800324
Thanks!
>>
>>1800324
>"Thanks sis you really came through. Now i just need some fairy dust, which won't be hard at all, and boom, goal accomplished."
>>
>>1800324
>What do you do?
Figure out how to strengthen dead bodies, makes them actually useful
>>
>>1800324
say thanks
Tell her about the fight
ask Salila about the fae dust
read the Tome of Necromatic arts Vol. II
>>
>>1800324
>thank you
>>
>>1801353
>>1801346
>>1800423
>>1800350
"You're welcome, though I have to say I didn't expect things to get this bad." She said, rubbing her hand over cooled melted stone. "What happened to that fairy of yours? Can she not provide you fairy dust?"

She then saw the slime like body of the reforming fairy fly by, raising an eyebrow briefly before looking to you.

"How did you manage to warp your little pets form so completely? That is some magic that, I'm sorry to say, you shouldn't ever be capable of."

As you and her spoke, you were skimming the time she had brought for you. Within, it told of ways to improve your Flesh manipulation spells. However, it only delved into a single aspect.

>choose one

>Gain the ability to use flesh Warp to affect the blood of an enemy, forcing it to boil if the spell manages to take affect and do damage over time

>Gain the ability to use Flesh shift to not only change shape, but also color. Improves flesh shift to tier three, allowing you to temporarily shift your appearance. Effects last for a limited time, and cause extreme pain to the target the more you use it on them. Can be used on yourself.

>Gain the ability to use flesh shift to pull flesh from targets, and then manipulate that flesh. Can shape weapons and objects from it.

>How do you respond to the vampire?
>>
>>1802951
>Gain the ability to use Flesh shift to not only change shape, but also color. Improves flesh shift to tier three, allowing you to temporarily shift your appearance. Effects last for a limited time, and cause extreme pain to the target the more you use it on them. Can be used on yourself
>>
>>1802951
>>Gain the ability to use flesh shift to pull flesh from targets, and then manipulate that flesh. Can shape weapons and objects from it.
>>
>>1802951
>Gain the ability to use flesh shift to pull flesh from targets, and then manipulate that flesh. Can shape weapons and objects from it.
>>
>>1803061
>>1803083
We already have claws, weapons wouldn't be all that useful
>>
>>1802951
"I make some bad choices, and that is the result"
>>
>>1803124
True, chenge to

>Gain the ability to use flesh Warp to affect the blood of an enemy, forcing it to boil if the spell manages to take affect and do damage over time
>>
>>1803124
or you know, pulling the flesh for torture or general damage? weapons are just a bonus
>>
>>1802951
>Gain the ability to use Flesh shift to not only change shape, but also color. Improves flesh shift to tier three, allowing you to temporarily shift your appearance. Effects last for a limited time, and cause extreme pain to the target the more you use it on them. Can be used on
>>
>>1802951
> Not wanting to go full Tzimisce with flesh warp

Yall pick Tremere instead. Dissatisfaction.

We could twist our enemies flesh with a touch. We could mold our minions into war forms, or body doubles to make our enemies think we're dead, or into authority figures.

We could change ourselves to hide and ambush foes, or run the fuck away from scary shit.

Boiling blood is cool and all but we can just set them outright on fire already.
>>
>>1802951
>>Gain the ability to use flesh shift to pull flesh from targets, and then manipulate that flesh. Can shape weapons and objects from it.
>>
>>1802951
>Ask her if the clerics were the only thing she had to deal with
I WONDER IF SHE RAN INTO zELDREN
>>
>>1802951
>Gain the ability to use Flesh shift to not only change shape, but also color. Improves flesh shift to tier three, allowing you to temporarily shift your appearance. Effects last for a limited time, and cause extreme pain to the target the more you use it on them. Can be used on yourself.

>What say?

"A combination of talent and luck, more the latter than the first I'm sad to say since I'm not quite sure myself about the specifics of how it works. But for now it's enough that it does and I look forward to the enjoyment of figuring it out completely in time."

Technically no lies.
>>
>>1804409
>>1803203
>>1803057
With your knowledge expanded, you easily grasp the finer parts of flesh shifting. Now, with considerable effort and sacrificing a bit of your power, you can take on a human like form, anything similar you would desire. The effects are temporary, but your mastery of flesh would grow in time.

"A combination of talent and luck, more the latter than the first I'm sad to say since I'm not quite sure myself about the specifics of how it works. But for now it's enough that it does and I look forward to the enjoyment of figuring it out completely in time."

The vampire nodded, looking around "would you care to display this little ability? I may be able to help you refine it a bit." She said, leaning forward and looking at you expectantly.

>Show her the orb?

>Lie?

>Refuse?

>Orher?
>>
>>1805877
>>Refuse?
>>
File: IMG_4504.jpg (39KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4504.jpg
39KB, 640x409px
>>1805877
>Show her the orb?
Get her to touch it for maximum keks
>>
>>1805970
Kek changing to this
>>
>>1805877
Refuse
>>
>>1805970
kek, she might know the white lady though
>>
File: IMG_6383.jpg (7KB, 201x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6383.jpg
7KB, 201x229px
>>1806067
Then she must touch it for old friends sake
>>
>>1805877
>>Show her the orb
>>
>>1805877
>>Refuse?
>>
>>1805877
>Other?

"It requires careful selection of the subject as the results can be quite volatile. I was lucky to learn this with a small test before trying anything significan. While I'm certain that my Big Sister would have no difficulty dealing with a failure, I would be unable to forgive myself if she was somehow hurt even in the smallest of ways. As well it seems like the failures also resonate with my minion and I have found her useful enough to not want to ruin her. If we can find a weaker being however, one that is held in deep thrall or devotion to you while still having a strong sense of their own identity, I would be honoured to work with you to change them so that you could investigate it at your leisure."
>>
>>1806123
Do you always namefag?
>>
>>1807653
im to lazy to remove it
>>
Sitting at a tie I can't do a special event with XD
>>
>>1808650
> Refuse for now, say we need to prepare for it.
>>
>>1808716
>>1806535
>>1805992
>>1805964
You think on it for a second, and you're almost tempted to let her touch it, to see what may happen. However, a saner side of your mind prevailed as you shook your head "Maybe later, there are some preparations for it, and with what happened in town I belive we have larger things to worry about." You say, a chill going down your spine as the thus far gentle expression your elder sister had been holding since you first met her melted away.

Her eyes were sharp and cold, and there seemed to be annoyance in her voice as she rose with a sigh "Correction whelp, you have things to worry about." She said, opening her parasol and turning away from you "Hopefully you survive long enough to show me that little trick you're hiding." She said, slowly walking towards the door as Salila hovered over to you, her body almost completely reformed.

"Did you make the scary lady angry Master?" She asked, listening to the vampire easily push the stone door of the tomb wide open.

You hear silence from the tomb's entrance, following a small "Oh," from the vampire.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1808751
Tell Salila, imp and gecko to take our stuff and go deeper into the tomb,
>>
>>1808766
>>1808751
Meanwhile we hide, listen and try to find out why vampire is so surprised
>>
>>1808814
>>1808766
Supporting
>>
>>1808766
support
>>
>>1808766
>>1808814
Support
Also use telepathy to give them orders so we wouldn't make any noise and have Salila's dolls help with moving things too
>>
>>1808766
>>1808814
>>1808906
>>1808932
>>1809132
>Roll Int to coordinate the cover up operation
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1813001
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1813001
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1813001
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>
>>1813004
20+10=30

Critical success!

With the coordination of a master, you quickly hide everything and everyone away. In fact, you manage to do so so quickly and effectivly, you have the ability to choose.

>Hide within a cracked sarcophagus to wait to ambush whatever may come?

>Hide near the door, so you can hear and see what is going on outside?

>Hide deep in the tomb to try and wait out the entire thing?
>>
>>1813047
>Hide near the door, so you can hear and see what is going on outside?
>>
>>1813047
>Hide deep in the tomb to try and wait out the entire thing?
>>
>>1813053
Support. If Zariel taught us anything, it's that knowledge is power.
>>
>>1813091
You mean Zeldren?
>>
>>1813047
>>Hide near the door, so you can hear and see what is going on outside?
>>
>>1813243
>>1813091
>>1813053
You placed your self near the entrance, peering out unseen to view what was going on. The vampire was standing across from another woman, one of the adventurers from before. She had a cross bow pointed right at the vampire, but was standing casually, as if she weren't threatening the life of another.

"So, you little adventurers find anything? I had heard you had been causing some trouble earlier. Heard you broke into a few buildings and were almost banished...How did you get out of that one?" The vampire said, her voice calm and even kind.

"Brain washed the clerics to give us free reign. Idiots in this city are to soft, don't even have proper mental defenses." The adventurer said with a smirk "So, that little mental assault you've been trying to use against me won't be doing much."

The vampire smiled and shrugged "Can't blame me for trying. Do you plan to shoot that bolt of yours? No doubt it's loaded to the brim with holy blessings and annoited in whatever crazy thing you've managed to concoct."

"We both know that won't do me any good. It's mostly here to make me feel better. What I want though is information." The adventurer said, gesturing to the tomb "I take it your little demon kin is holding out here? Only tomb that's been obviously compromised in this whole graveyard."

The vampire chuckled, shaking her head "His hiding spot is rather poor, but it was sufficient until adventurers got involved. Come to bag your next paycheck then?"

The adventurer nodded, leaning onto a headstone "Yep, the clerics will pay big bucks for the arsonist demon that killed a few of their members. You gonna stop me?"

The vampire hummed in thought, then shook her head as she turned and began to walk away "Nah, the whelp has served his purpose sufficiently. Though, don't take any magical artifacts you find in there, else I may have to come pick them up." She said casually, walking off as a shadow that had been looming over the adventurer shot beneath her feet.

As the vampire left, three more adventurers appeared from behind headstones, hills, and whatever else they could hide behind.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1813477

> turn some stuff to Gold, buy the adventurers off
>>
>>1818247
Nice idea. It's clear they're motivated by money - they've literally found a gold mine. We could just pick up a few rocks and turn them to gold, and boom - we've just paid for our own head.
>>
>>1813477
Summon a rat, turn some rocks to gold and call out to the adventurers asking they'd like some gold, flesh craft the rat to look like or head and prepare to negotiate.
>>
>>1818247
I feel like they'll try to enslave us though, I'm all for starting a fire storm and running away
>>
>>1819713
>>1819708
>>1818247
>roll animal empathy to summon some rats
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1820348
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1820348
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1820348
>>
>>1820412
>>1820444
>>1821466
inb4 nat 2 from burden
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>
File: fay.jpg (549KB, 957x739px) Image search: [Google]
fay.jpg
549KB, 957x739px
>>1797684
>1 vote for fairy
>>
>>1820412
18+5=23

With the power of your commanding will, rats begin to sneakily gather within the tomb. You sense about thirty of them. However you are still at the entrance of the tomb.

>Try to sneak deeper in?

>Try to bribe the adventurers now?

>attack the adventurers?

>Try to ambush them? How?
>>
>>1825686
>Try to ambush them? How?
use the rats as a distraction, the get salila's dolls to attack (another distraction) while the rats start to form a bigger body as one, aka ratman, then he jumps them, before we and our imp swoop in with salila for a double spark double wind 'power word DIE' combo
>>
>>1825686
>>Try to sneak deeper in?
We need to turn those rats into a pile of gold, a paid off group of adventures could nice
>>
>>1825698
Support
>>
>>1825698
This
>>
>>1825686
this>>1825698
>>
File: Fairy_dragons.jpg (297KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_dragons.jpg
297KB, 607x800px
>>1797684
I did It. I finally killed this quest
>>
Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to let this die. I've just lost any drive to force myself to keep posting.

Sorry all, hope you had fun. If people want they can take over this quest, or hell, it'd be cool to see another monster quest like game pop up.

As for me, I might take a break from Quest running or quests in general. Idk.
>>
>>1828984
Can you give me your notes and lore on a pastebin or something?
>>
>>1829001
You on discord? I can send you all my material there
>>
>>1829001
Ghostman
>>
>>1829068
>>1829115
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.