[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COOLQUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: coolquest 1.png (14KB, 499x576px) Image search: [Google]
coolquest 1.png
14KB, 499x576px
It's 11:22 PM. You are carrying some Coca-Coola in your hand, fresh from the freezer. This gas station is grody and disgusting, but a COOL kind of grody and disgusting.

Your name is Rufio, and you are on a quest to be the coolest motherfucker on the block. Multiple blocks, actually. One block isn't much to brag about in this city. No, you have to be the coolest dude around, no matter what it takes.

You are on a COOLQUEST.
>>
If you're gonna be the coolest motherfucker, you gotta beat the coolest motherfucker. Who stands in your way?
>>
>>1797464
Probably George down the street, that asshole is always trying to one up everybody.
>>
File: coolquest 2.png (10KB, 510x375px) Image search: [Google]
coolquest 2.png
10KB, 510x375px
George is here SOMEWHERE, but you're not sure if he's in this very gas station. You'd take him out if you could. Maybe there's someone here you can assert dominance over in place of George.
>>
Assert dominance by wooing the clerk in the COOLEST manner possible
>>
File: coolquest3.png (13KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
coolquest3.png
13KB, 340x500px
>>1797496
You make a SLICK TURN towards the cash register, using your acute radness to woo her even before she realizes you are there.

Oh. It's Rahul. Yeah, you know him, he's usually working here. Should you continue the wooing?
>>
FUCK yeah. Rahul is my soulmate.
>>
Double down on the wooing, Rufio!
>>
File: coolquest 4.png (7KB, 340x250px)
coolquest 4.png
7KB, 340x250px
>>1797522
>>1797530

Raul is a pretty cool dude, you'd say, (not as cool as you of course DUH but) and you need to practice wooing some hot babes, so you engage your signature Slick Slideā„¢ and approach Rahul.

"Hey baby-mamma jamma, how's it shakin', hot stuff?"
>>
Offer him my super cool pen and a super cool piece of paper so I can get his number
>>
>>1797551
Don't forget to do a super cool spin with your super cool pen, we have to make every bit of super cool coolness training count, coolly
>>
Also crush the can on your forehead to prove how hardcore you are.
>>
I'm glad there are cool people here.
>>
>>1797551
You present your customary Awesome Glitterpen and Accompanying Paper of Girl's Numbers to Rahul. He is confused and slightly infatuated now.
>>
File: coolquest5.png (5KB, 340x250px)
coolquest5.png
5KB, 340x250px
>>1797563
>>
>>1797565
Ask him what's his favourite drink. Maybe we can get a pizza later?
>>
Remember to coolly remark about your favourite drink to subconsciously pressure him into replying with that same drink.
>>
File: coolquest6.png (7KB, 340x250px) Image search: [Google]
coolquest6.png
7KB, 340x250px
>>1797588
>>1797572

You ask for a favorite drink of his, and before you can subtly manipulate him into saying "Coca Coola", he's already replying in a suave, sexy voice.

"I like my 24/7 Gas Station Fountain Drink 60-Second-Lemonade with a little bit of ice, crushed, not cubed, and filled to the top, with a light balance of water near the rim to balance the flavor."
>>
This is going too far. I'm diggin' it.
>>
Offer to make enough of his favorite drink...for two! Coolly, of course.
>>
(Gotta sleep first, I'll pick up tomorrow!)
>>
>>1797613
He's the clerk. Just ask for two and I'm sure he'll oblige.
>>
Start kicking his ass. He is out cooling you.
>>
>>1797597
no one cooler than cool hand luke. Cooly pull out your .357 magnum colt pyton, and quip the best one liner you have for this situation. "smell you later." After that you can absorb his coolness like highlanders do...but not immortality.
>>
>>1797613
Backing
>>
File: coolquest7.png (7KB, 340x250px)
coolquest7.png
7KB, 340x250px
>>1797613
>>1797653

You expertly suggest that you two retrieve such drinks. You also expertly suggest he does it, since he works here and he knows best. He obliges.
>>
File: coolquest8.png (6KB, 340x250px)
coolquest8.png
6KB, 340x250px
hey this is pretty tasty actually.

rahul knows his lemonade.
>>
Now that you've warmed up your cool, ask Rahul about any cool places nearby with cool dudes who you can coolly coolchallenge
>>
>>1803133
Backing
>>
>>1803260
Thirding
Maybe he can try being our wingman, to make us cooler!
>>
>>1803280
>to make us cooler!
Did you see how suave Rahul was a second ago? We can't be having that near us when we're trying to pick up hot babes.

With both Rahul and George we have some serious competition.
>>
>>1803334
We need to challenge rahul to a cool off
>>
>>1803341
A hotdog cooking cook off
>>
>>1803341
we need to test how cool we are currently. A friendly cool off would help.
>>
>>1803334
>>1808782
Drinks are in hand, but snacks are needed. That might be the best path forward. I think you guys are right, Rahuls challenger #1.
>>
Maybe if we just publicly embaress rahul we won't have to worry anymore. Not too much though cause we can't hangout with someone who isn't cool
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.