[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamada Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Sada's fingers scraped along the stone leaving trails of dirt. Sweat poured off his face. His muscles were sore, but he kept going until he removed enough soil to get his fingers hooked around the edge of the large slab.

His eyes scanned the trees in the mist around him.

He breathed out slow and measured.

Getting up off his knees he crouched low, gripped the bottom of the stone slab he'd just dug out, and started to pull.

Gradually the large stone lifted out of the ground, dirt raining down in it's wake, a city of crawling insects wriggling exposed on the ground where the slab had once been.

"Rrrngt," he grunted and with one final shove gravity took over and the gigantic block fell with a thud.

"What was the point of that?" A deep male baritone said.

Sada stood up, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword. He turned and saw that it was Jaht standing there, thick armed, swaddled in scarf and cloak like some kind of mummy that haunts the gym.

"I told you not t--"

There was a screech.

"Already?" thought Sada.

>Sadaharu Yamada, what should you do?
>>
>>1796735
go check on what made that sound
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.