[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naming the users

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: atcq.jpg (73KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
atcq.jpg
73KB, 505x505px
/b/tards
/co/mrades
nor/mlp/eople
fa/tv/irgins

I am literally only here to demand that the users of this board be known as

"A Tribe Called /qst/"
>>
more like queers
>>
>>17944
>my ID is "Huge1"
>>
/queers/
>>
>>17999
trips confirms it /queers/ it is
>>
Eh, the only thing that's really going to stick is /qst/ers. Calling it now.
>>
>>18161
This.
>>
Id check
>>
>>18161
I dunno, personally I like /qst/ards better, but it is pretty similar to /b/tard
>>
/qst/ers
>>
>>18191
/qst/ards isn't too bad, it'll probably be a secondary version. It does suffer from not rhyming though, like /b/tard. And besides, straight ripping off another board term is kinda shit.
>>
>>17970
>/pol/ here
I know you're probably kidding, but don't you realize that after you say that, everything you say after is completely ignored?
>>
What about /qst/icles?
>>
>>18191
>>18201
I like these two better.
>>
>>18371
This one, since it's totally distinct from other board IDs
>>
>>17944
I've never understood why people do this; as soon as a new board pops up, you get a bunch of faggots rushing in trying to establish what the board-tan is going to look like and what the demonym will be - like they want to get that shit set in stone on day fucking one.

Just stop it. Don't try to force this stuff. It's supposed to evolve naturally over the life of the board, as different stuff gets thought up and tried out. Sitting down and trying to design this by committee isn't going to end well. Forced memes suck and so will this.

Just calm down; if you've got a name you want to use, then use it. Don't worry about getting everyone to agree with it right away. Either /qst/ will stick around and there will be plenty of time to develop one or more standards, or it'll get scrapped, and there will be no point in wasting the time.
>>
>>18191
Don't be ableist.
>>
>>18508
THIS
>>
>>17944
as a huge ATCQ fan- i couldnt agree more
>>
>>18371
perfect
>>
how about

e/qst/rians?
>>
>>18371
I like this. I'll use /qst/icles to describe /qst/ users from now on.

We'll see if it catches on.
>>
>>18371
/qst/icles is love /qst/icles is life
>>
If only the board name was /qt/; that shit writes itself.

>>18508
Having a name early is a good idea, as it can help build some sense of community and comradery.

Though I do agree that the board-tan should be left for latter. It needs to reflect the culture of our board, and there needs to be some time for that culture to cultivate and develop.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.