[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New World Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: le_ebin_world.png (402KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
le_ebin_world.png
402KB, 1024x1024px
>Disclaimer: This might sound retarded because it's my first quest, if this even is a quest.

You are shit into the world by some magical sky nigger.

You and your thread bros are put into the central area of the map, in the Central Desert. One pixel on the map is equal to 10 miles.

You and everyone else on the thread are able to go out into this world 10 pixels at a time, which is 100 miles. To go somewhere, you make a reply and say which way you're going:

Example:

I am going northwest with my family to go to cooler, more temperate areas.

The World:

Biomes:
>Deserts: Hot and if you aren't 500 miles near water after five replies, you will die.
>Beaches: Hot and humid. You can't starve to death and you will be able to catch fish and shit
>Plains: Areas with no trees or sand. The temperatures are temperate and if you go 1000 miles away from water, you will die.
>Forests: Areas with trees on them. These include pine trees and deciduous trees. One can find water here when it rains, so you cannot get dehydrated here.
>Jungles: Areas with very thick and dark tree markings on the map. You can die of malaria here if you go more than 500 miles away from water or another biome, you will die.
>Mesa: Absolute barren wilderness. Will die from a heat stroke or gas poisoning.
>Mountains: Very cold areas where you will freeze to death. Don't go here if you're not ready. The stone areas are temperate, like plains. But the snowy areas will kill you.

Ocean:
You can make a boat if you are in a forest.
If you make a boat, you can go anywhere the water takes you for 1000 miles. The boat, after 1000 miles, needs to be restocked for supplies, or you will die. For long trips, riding on the shore lines is a wise idea.
To signify you're going somewhere, make a reply like this:

Example:

I am sailing southwest to get to my nigga's crib.

Death circumstances:
>Dehydration: Depends on the biome's rules.
>Starvation: Hunt an animal with a relevant hunting description, like how you killed it and with what, and what animal it is.
>Killed: People can kill you for whatever reason they want.
>Lost at sea: Go 1000 miles into the water without going to the shore will get you killed.

What to do:

You can kill people, make your own religions, make your own societies, make your own, um, anything. This is a sandbox and you are able to do anything in it.

Have fun?
>>
1. How many are we?

2. What's our resource/hunger status?

3. We're going straight down. (south)
>>
>>17956
There can be as many as you want, just be realistic with it.

The hunger and resource situation is this:
Hunger, you're completely fine when you "spawn" in.
The resources are a bare minimum though, so it might be smart to prepare before going anywhere.
>>
I think this is a bit too freeform. Anyway, head south to the forest areas, down the river. Plan is to build boats, go up the river, the ocean and settle on the north-western peninsula.
>>
>>17927
Move to the northwest
>>
I'll play my own quest now.

I'll go south on the river to go to the jungle and get some wood. To make a boat to then go up the river and go wherever.
>>
>>17983
Sup bro.
I found you in the jungles and killed you for cannibalism.
>>
>>17927
>>
isnt this just a cut up arabia, northern africa and eastern europe?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.