[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie Crashing Quest: Trolls Redux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: trolls-disneyscreencaps.com-1.jpg (226KB, 1916x812px) Image search: [Google]
trolls-disneyscreencaps.com-1.jpg
226KB, 1916x812px
Hello dear citizens of hell, welcome back to another installment of movie crashing quest.

Today, we are going to twist the knots and crash the sugary saccharinely happiness of Trolls to the umpteenth degree. We’ll start at the very beginning before we advance to the first half of the film and I wanted you to help me on creating an alternate prologue to the main story and see if we could fix the flaws on our very own.

Now with that said and done, I would start with four prologue ideas to setup the main plot, would it be:

>A satire on the modern-day moral-driven outcast stories
>A Shaksperian twist on the trolls’ origins.
>A Lord of the Rings-like monologue on the history of a fantasy world.
>Alter the film’s original prologue.

Once you chose one idea, you could write in whenever the hell you want.
>>
I'm waiting for someone to respond.
>>
>>1792665
yeah good thing you said that or nobody would have been able to tell

do whatever one you want to do most
>>
>>1792672
Nobody? You mean that nobody would write something out of those four ideas that I thought out?
>>
>>1792694
No you autist nobody could tell you were waiting until you said that you were.

Fuck it make it shakespearean.
>>
>>1792703
Okay, okay. I'm sorry for the waiting statement.
>>
Dammit, I can't think any ideas to write this Shakespearian-like prologue. Just give me some time to think or if you had any ideas, just write it in.
>>
>>1792847
>Pick any idea
>Literally idea
>OP complains no one picking idea
>an idea is picked
>OP cant think of anything for that idea

Really dude? Please don't put answers you don't want people to choose. This is a quest killer.

Looking forward to seeing Mortician's postmortem on this.
>>
>>1792893
Sorry. I'm trying to think how could I write this. Please wait.
>>
>>1793147
I mean how could I write an idea like this.
>>
>>1793157
M8 just choose whatever you're comfortable with.

Alter the original opening but meme it the fuck up.

Somebody once told me on a scale of maymay to meme
>>
This tragic prologue that you’re about to heareth is about a tribe of little people who once hath lived in a tree filled with happiness and joy ere twas hath left to rid by the miserable people of all the land, The Bergans. Who twenty years ago, those gents nearly putteth the trolls to extinction until a king hath a purpose to evacuate the tree as possible.

++++++++++

The king sits on his throne, knowing that this would his last day living on this tree before he and his people would escape this wretched village.
He awaits his servant to signal the escape, in the meantime, he decided to:

>Hold the last supper before the escape.
>Mope about his dead wife in Shakespearian style (Write in)
>Pack his clothes before the servant arrives
>>
>>1793166
I have already written a response. >>1793247
>>
It's night and I'm still waiting for a response here.
>>
>>1794268
Everyone knows your waiting. It's safe to say that this concept, unfortunately, isn't appealing to anyone. It's obvious you've put little effort into planning is quest, and begging/whining for votes does not make people want to vote.

My friendly advice for you is to read the bins in the quest thread general and fine tune your quest. Read Mortician' s obituarys for what not to do. Lurk in successful quests and learn what to do.
>>
>>1794286
Where do you find those?
>>
>>1794410

Here
>>1780372

The Pastebin link in the first post has very useful guides. Sometimes people just aren't drawn to quest ideas, but in this case the idea needs some polish at least.

Hanging out in the general thread also lets you ask question and gauge interest. I think you'll find it useful. One general rule for now is be prepared for players to pick any option, don't include options you don't want to/can't write. And don't expect players to do your work for you (telling you what to write)
>>
Well, Maybe I'll try on reviving the Movie Crashing Quest again but this time I'll find a different movie to drive it to ruins.
>>
>>1792502
Okay, so I have a couple movies that I think it would be perfect for a movie crashing session.

If anyone wanted to vote, the poll is right here: http://www.strawpoll.me/13755219
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.