[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest Thread General: Are Traps Gay Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 53

File: qtgsquadron.png (64KB, 649x624px) Image search: [Google]
qtgsquadron.png
64KB, 649x624px
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads.

Please do not shitpost, and please report any shit posters attempting to derail discussion or cause strife.

Questionably Useful links: http://pastebin.com/u5xPbk6w (embed)
This link contains numerous writing guides, general advice, and various quest tools and communities. You will also never read it, so who fucking cares, just ask whatever stupid question you have in the thread you faggot enabler.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory/
https://twitter.com/tgquestlist/lists/quest-master-directory
These are two directories containing the tweets of many current QM's. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. To get added to the second list, tweet @tgQuestList. Spamming tweets unrelated to your quest may result in its removal, and grant you sweet release from being shackled to this mortal coil.

IRC Channels:
[The Cabal] #QMC @ Rizon.net (slightly related to quests; enjoys worldbuilding, mechanics, and politics. Dead)
[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anime. Wishes it were dead.)

Discord server (Can provide feedback to new QM's, usually in advising that they stop being huge faggots, but autism is a bannable offense. Hence all QMs are banned.) https://discord.gg/ZgBR5gy

http://qst.wikia.com
This abomination of a wiki gives brief summations of quests and QMs as well as quest culture in general. Additions are encouraged. Not that you will ever contribute, as you well shouldn't.

Archive of quest reviews (if you find a review that is not on the list, please link it in the thread. Not that you will, nor will any reviews ever be posted. No, "It's Shit" isn't a review.):
http://pastebin.com/u/QuestReviewsArchive

>QM Question
What quest idea do you want to run but don't think could work, for whatever reason?

>Player Question
If the QM uses material that is well known to you as an illustration to how something looks (For example, using a picture of an anime character you know about because you're a fat weeb), does that affect how you perceive the character in ways not related to physical appearances?

>Faggot Question
Has any quest been interesting or inspired enough that you think derivative works (ie fanfiction) could be run off of it?

>Salty Cunt Question
What are some notable cases where you have dropped a quest you would have otherwise liked?

>Not So Salty Cunt Question
What are the worst parts of some of the quests you follow?
>>
>>1780372
>Player Question
Not really. Given time their own characterization would come through, and the illustration would just be an appearance pic.

>Faggot Question
Just look at Strike Witches 89 and all its spinoffs.

>Salty Cunt Question
I dropped Starcaller Quest because the QM had a tendency to build up actual problems and obstacles, and then just resolve everything so easily it's disappointing.

One QM loses his shit at any negativity. Another QM needs to not infodump his worldbuilding. Anons in general should moderate their autism.
>>
Traps are only gay if they have testicles. Penises aren't gay by themselves, and especially not gay if they're attached to a vagina.
>>
>QM Question
Matrix Quest. I think the Matrix (not the sequels) are great fodder for some interesting scenarios. However, it would make for shit
Quest material I think. I would very much love to be proved wrong though.

>Faggot Question
You can Fanfic just about anything.

Won't speak off of any quests in particular. But I will say that free form voting leaves certain choices feeling very chaotic. I find multiple choice options as the rule is the standard for a reason.

>>1780455
>Anons moderate autism
Ah, a dreamer I see!
>>
>>1780455
>the QM had a tendency to build up actual problems and obstacles, and then just resolve everything so easily it's disappointing.

Are there any specific instances you'd like to mention? I mean, there have been plenty of times where players have either rolled really well or just picked a lot of really good options in a row(and those instances can get a little frustrating when I had a more difficult situation in mind). Beyond that, I'll be the first to mention the quest had some serious pacing and structuring issues early on, but I'd like to know where I'm going wrong so I can fix it.
>>
Is this a dumb system?

1d20, best of three, but any 1s is an auto critfail.
>>
>>1780679
Best of three is pantywaist

Even though "any 1s equals critfail" might sound spooky it's still not very likely to happen on a d20 unless the dice hate you.

So no, not really.

I'm an even bigger faggot for forgetting the topic pic and post pics have different preview sizes hot damn
>>
>>1780718
>Best of three is pantywaist

What do you recommend instead? Accepting the first roll only?
>>
>>1780731
Do what you want, it's just that best of 3 is naturally slanted towards successes, which means players can generally count on their rolls succeeding so there's less tension.

I would say best of 3 is fine for something the PC is supposed to be good at: a sniper would use best of 3 for shooting, a mechanic would use best of 3 for repairing, a navigation roll or whatever while the PC has a good idea of where they are and a map, such things.

Then you can have different rolls for different situations, so things can have proper tension when the PC is out of their element.
>>
Hello
I want to commission art for my quest. I have an idea of what I want, but lack the ability to detail something to do the penning/coloring. How should I go about hiring someone trustworthy? I've done it in the past by bugging IRC artists, but I would like something maybe a bit more detailed for this one. It's going to be front and center of my quest.

Any suggestions? Where do I look for autistic artists who won't fuck me?
>>
>>1780372
>What are some notable cases where you have dropped a quest you would have otherwise liked?
Pandora quest. When it went from transhumanist robot daughter and learning from/with them to Terminator: Judgement day. I dropped it
>>
>>1780372
>What are some notable cases where you have dropped a quest you would have otherwise liked?
PGQ...
>>
>>1780372
Saiyan Conqueror, it started of great but anons progressively got rid of everything that made Karn a saiyan to the point he's basically just an angrier Goku.
>>
>>1780961
>That entire shitstorm with Sylvie
Fuck my life.
>>
>>1780759
Got a discord anon? Could help you out there.
>>
>>1780759
Make a drawthread
>>
>>1780988
Not at the moment, but I could get on IRC if that would help.
>>
>>1780993
I've never tried this before, aren't drawthreads just begging?
>>
>>1780996
Don't do this >>1780996

I can maybe do what you need (depending), but then just need a way to talk to you, so whatever work
>>
>>1781000
Been done before here, sometimes it works some times it doesn't.
>>
>>1781000
Yes.
A mix of that and drawfags trying to soothe their egos.

It's absolutely free though, although unlikely to get results here. The /tg/ drawthread may be a more productive endeavor.

Keep in mind that requests are more likely to get done the simpler they are. Full scenes take forever comparatively.
>>
>>1780559
There are two instances I can specifically remember. One was when we escaped from the lab and confronted the doctor, the one that used nanotech. I expected some kind of tough fight, the doctor using an escape hatch, but in the span of two updates we beat the shit out of the guy and blew her head off, then just set everything on fire and left.

The other one was during the coup itself; I expected to get caught in the crossfire between pro-coup and anti-coup forces, or for us to work hard trying to convince units that they had been deceived. Instead, we had a reasonable conversation and then the whole situation was resolved.

Note, I dropped out sometime after that. I think it was during a flashback to Alan's war days, when he was on R&R and visiting his hometown. Can't remember specifically.
>>
File: ROKAF_F_15K_weapon.jpg (661KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ROKAF_F_15K_weapon.jpg
661KB, 1024x768px
>>1781006
I see.
>>1781004
Okay, I'll try to find a discord server maybe we could meet up in.

>>1781009
Maybe, I'll have to think about it.

The scene in particular was going to be something similar to pic related. Only instead of the plane, a character was going to be sitting in a lawnchair where the plane is with a series of weapons made for that character splayed out in front. Title text would be above the character's head.
>>
Is there any interest in a Star Trek quest?
>>
>>1781096
Depending on what era i'd be interested in hearing more

Would the players be on a ship or captain of a ship?
>>
Any interest in a Dungeons: The Dragoning Quest?
>>
>>1781037
Just use the QTG one. Link's in the OP.
>>
>>1781102
Post-Nemesis roughly 12 or so years. Basically the same number of years since that movie.

Players would be the character that's in charge during a scene. The vast majority of the time that's the captain on the bridge and the first officer on away missions.
>>
>>1781004
Okay, fine, I'll take >>1781133 's advice. Find me in Discord.
>>
>>1780372
>Player
tells me more about the QM than the character. I won't judge based on the source, even if you used Jace or something.

>Faggot
yes...but I ain't got the balls to run it myself.

>Salty Cunt
One quest that I dropped because the QM had to cut the more mechanical bits out due to medical reasons.
One quest where I just felt too disconnected from the other players. Their agendas didn't roll with mine and my votes didn't even spark discussion.
Two quests where I just felt too disconnected from the players AND QM. Sure, the writing is good, but I don't care at all for the importance of the choices presented, the wishywashy solutions proposed, or the low grade snark.

>Not So Salty Cunt
They don't run enough.
The lurkers can't get the fuck up and post.
All the people who say they wanted the quest to happen didn't show up.
They don't run enough.
The autist's idea is okay, but he's unwilling to adjust it to work with other people.
They don't run enough.
>>
>>1781201
Names anon, give us names.
>>
>>1780372
Traps are gay only if you're attracted to the fact that it's a guy that looks like a girl. If you're attracted to a trap's feminine appearance, then it's not gay.
>>
>>1780679
A 14.3% chance for a critfail in any action. The biggest problem here is that anyone who is properly trained at the task they are trying to do will hardly ever fail, let alone critfail.

And if you consider crits as well, that's a 27% chance to do amazingly well or amazingly badly. Unless you're doing a deliberately fairy tale plot where "One in a million chances crop up 9 times out of 10.", you will never be able to cement the idea that someone is actually skilled. They're just lucky.
>>
>>1781211
I've mentioned them on qtg before. Besides, not all the ones in that last question relate to specific quests.
>>
>>1781226
Mention them again anyways. There isn't a QM out there who doesn't deserve some shit talk.

Some even would rather people always be specific because otherwise they have no idea what people actually think
>>
File: 4.png (219KB, 810x1228px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
219KB, 810x1228px
>>1780372
>Player Question
Sometimes, if only during the initial 'character creation' phase. But after a good handful of quests I could look at the picture of anime man #36 and still recognize that it's the player character and not the image

>Faggot Question
Not really, granted I haven't read through many quests so there might be some out there good enough.

>Salty Cunt Question
Yuri.
>>
>>1781233
>>1781201
>Faggot
to be honest, it's more that I should run something made by myself before I start dabbling in settings of other QMs. BSO, Deniable Assets, MHQ, Sleeping Gods

>Salty
REBORN in an RPG
HQQ
DLQ and....I forgot. Been a while.
There's also a variety of promising quests that died because the QM was a faggot about running in general. One was based on crystal chronicles.

>Not So Salty
Digimon Trigger
Kaz. Just. Kaz. He already knows his problems.
BSO has ticktock autist.
MHQ
Oh, and Journal of the Occult ultimately was a little limited in what control you DID have. Not as bad as, say, AoPH, but it was there.
>>
>>1780679
Depends on how you feel about a 1 in 7 chance of failure.
>>
We need to eradicate all qms. They are subhumans with no conviction and refuse to actually commit when they start quests. Subhumans to be thrown in the shitposting pits for all eternity, along with whoever is tasked with moderating /qm/
>>
>>1781324
>along with whoever is tasked with moderating /qm/
>/qm/
What?
>>
>>1781330
It's 4am in burgerland. Meant /qst/.
>>
>>1780770
Same thing here.
>>
>>1781129
No dice, huh?
>>
>>1781324
/qst/ has no moderators

I dare you to rule 8 me, faggot.
>>
>>1781254
>Kaz. Just. Kaz. He already knows his problems.

Still in the same act of TF666 since April 2016.
>>
I'm reading through the pastebin stuff, about how critfails can cause epic whining. And a thought occurred to me: what if there are critfails but with a threshold?

Using "best of three", you don't count someone rolling a 1 unless the other rolls under a set threshold. For example,that 1 would only activate if none of the rolled dice exceed 5.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this.
>>
>>1781448
It's been done before, where critfails only count if the other rolls are failures too.

But
>That usually means critfails are more likely than normal failures
and
>You're bending over backwards to keep critfails. Why are critfails so important that you would do this?
>>
You could just do it the way I do it. Auto accomplish anything that makes logical sense for them to do so, and only role for incidences that are entirely out of their hands. Say for things like a number of enemies approaching or perhaps the level of knowledge an individual has about a certain subject you asked them about?
>>
>>1780372
>Salty Cunt Question

Beast Wars. Cool concept, shit writing, shitty player choices in the first thread. DEA LETS BE GREY JEDI, WE DON'T SIDE WITH ANYBODY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SUPERSTARS. Yeah no thanks.

>QM Question
Had a mech quest sort of planned (not particular setting just general OC mechs) but how autistic are players going to want to be about stats etc? I'm all for customization of mechs but making things feel unique (weapons, armour, etc) seems difficult. I guess it's just story telling but I don't want to get bogged down in number crunch for the sake of it

Averaging the rolls in a difficult and generally harsh in-game universe leads us to some pretty fucking mediocre results in situations where I feel we should be doing a bit better. And vanishing for months between threads the fucker, although that doesn't seem to be happening anymore (but I'll never trust him again because of it)

Other quest would be the potential for players going down a particular rabbit hole that I have zero interest in. Fucking time shenanigans. That being said, OP is great and the story so far has been really good. If anons decide to go down that path I'll just shut up and play along unless it's shit
>>
>>1780759
I think anon who runs Nerv Bridge Simulator does commission stuff? See if you like his art style and have a chat, I've seen him work on his art via twitch, he is both fast and really skilled.
>>
>>1780972
That is a pretty fair complaint imo
>>
>>1781014
That's fair, I definitely tried to speed things along more than I should've when it came to that whole part. Mainly I thought we had spent WAY too many threads in that location. And as far as there not being any real battle with the scientist, there's a specific reason for that. But again I think I was trying to rush things in that part more than I should've. Overall I wasn't very pleased with the pacing in that arc myself. I appreciate the feedback anon, I'll definitely try to work on making things more engaging and difficult.
>>
I'm still wondering what anons think is the best way to roll a single dice if not best of. Is only taking the first roll frowned upon?

Is there any sort of consensus, or does everyone have everything?
>>
>>1781633
If you only take the first roll anon is going to feel cheated the very second a passing roll comes in on the second or third die. Honestly, d20 or d100 works best, best of three with modifiers (good and bad) . It's a matter of writing the story so that the best of 3 isn't boring. Best of 3 typically leads to more success than failure, so I think maybe throw in conditional failures or make the DC's a little harder. You can succeed at your main goal whilst still having technical difficulties.

I think the FF Star Wars dice do this well (Although don't translate to quests well mechanically). You can succeed with complications. That's a great idea. So maybe the protag kills an enemy, shoots that fucker right in the face... but... he was wearing a helmet and whilst he died, one of the blasts ricocheted into a pipe on the ceiling and now the room is filled with billowing steam. That makes things a little more difficult.

Basically. d20 and d100 are the usual choice, people are familiar with them and accept them (Although if you use the average of 3 I'll fucking drop the quest so fast it will have never existed as far as I'm concerned) but you need to add your own flavour.
>>
>>1781634
Another dice type was the one Soma invented. It doesn't work for everything though. It's a system that basically requires a spendable resource.

So it was a 3d10 (10?) but you could spend for example 20% of a resource pool (basically MP in his system) to boost rolls. So for example he would ask for a roll at the DC of 17

Anon 1 rolls 3d10 == 10, 3, 6, (19 pass)
Anon 2 rolls 3d10 == 4, 1, 9 (14 fail)
Anon 3 rolls 3d10 == 2, 5, 8 (15 fail)

That's a standard failure (2 pass == pass. 3 pass == great success, etc) but you could boost it up to a pass by spending 4 points from the (NOT)MP pool so that 15 becomes a 19.

It's a bit more involved but it works for some systems. Again though, if you use AVERAGE of 3 you are shit-tier and I hate you
>>
>>1781657
Sorry correction, I'm drinking. You'd spend 2 points to bring the 15 to a 17 which was the DC in the example
>>
>>1781448
XS made one quest where crit-fails and crit-success had nothing to do with injury, damage or killing, but instead gave you or your enemy positional and tactical advantages.

We erased most of a castle and gave our position away when we were not supposed to be in the castle at all with a crit-fail. our girlfriend's dad was PISSED.
>>
>>1781653
Thanks for the info! Problem being I'm using a "roll over system where every point you roll over the DC deals damage. If I inflate the DC is also puts a lower cap on the amount of damage players can do . . .
>>
>>1781710
You could use a variable DC system. So for example. DC is 60. Players roll 65 they do an average amount of damage, an expected amount but nothing shocking. But if they roll 75 they do more damage, 85 a significant amount, if they someone roll a nat 100 they fucking obliterate the enemy or hit some critical weakspot or take advantage of the terrain etc. Maybe the enemy stumbles and they take advantage dealing a punishing blow, or they know of some secret aspect of the enemy or the terrain which they use to hinder or severely hurt the enemy.

When it comes to damage I'd be descriptive and avoid numbers. They didn't do 30 damage, they landed a glancing blow. They didn't wipe 70% of the enemies health, they noticed a critical flaw and launched a concentrated attack overwhelming the enemy and causing chaos on the battlefield etc
>>
Just merge this God forsaken board with /tg/ again and be done with it
>>
>>1781728
REEEEE CONTAINMENT!

>15 general threads
>100 WH40k threads
>CYOA threads

> TG IS SACRED

/s
>>
>>1781730
Your /s is a little unneeded but we agree so I don't care. If only there was a way to get hiromoot to listen
>>
>>1781732
You'd think so but somehow someone will always be blind to the sarcastic nature of it and bitch about it or god forbid... agree...
>>
>>1781716
All sound advice. My hang up is I'm working with mass combat and trying to make it more crunchy. That is: "the enemy is at 50% strength"

Qualitative damage sounds good for most situations, but it doesn't mesh with the system I'm using. It's geared toward quickly resolving large battles. Even down to one roll. I plan on using flavor to describe effects, but it leaves me with the same issue that the system i use is mechanically set up differently than what you're proposing.
>>
>>1781634
best of 3 is still what you should fall back on as it's simple and easy. Work to improve your writing before limiting yourself with complex mechanics.

But there are many concepts that you can apply like degrees of success or chopping fight scenes over multiple actions/rolls.

And there's always Combat Chain...
>>
>>1781748
Probably so. I'm not confident in my ability to generate challenges without being biased one way or another. I have a tendency to be a "softy" QM and go too easy on my players. I'm also afraid to whiplash in the other direction.

I think I need to do some soul searching about how I want to use dice in my quest. I keep thinking I've got it figured out but then people point out flaws in the system. I'm starting to think my dice are going to piss people off no matter what.
>>
>>1781754
A story(and a Quest) is not necessarily about creating balanced challenges. They very often AREN'T.

At some point, you're going to have to accept the flaws of whatever system you settle on, and just use what you learn from that to improve in the direction you want to take.

take >>1781742
Most quests don't do well with numerical values of health. It hinges upon a lot more small decisions that is appropriate for the vote-write cycle. At most, I've seen ammo counters work well, and even those aren't used exactly according to votes(because who wants to argue whether to use 5 or 7 bullets?)
>>
>>1781774
True words. I think I've got some changes to make.
>>
File: 30.png (469KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
469KB, 1024x1024px
Villain Quest 6 is still alive.
>>1756725

Sorry I didn't update yesterday.
I had to take care of some stuff.
>>
>>1780372
A Wild New Quest has Appeared! >>1782091
>>
File: tumblr_otln63jMd91ruox2ao1_540.jpg (36KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otln63jMd91ruox2ao1_540.jpg
36KB, 540x393px
Dark Empire Continues

>>1783162
>>1783162
>>1783162

The destruction of the Rebellion, the ultimate defeat of the Jedi. All in time. Everything is proceeding as you have foreseen.
>>
>>1780731
Easy answer.

Set a DC from 3 - 30.

Take 3 rolls of 3d10.

No success is failure with punishment.

1 success is failure.

2 success is normal success

3 success is success with a bonus.

3 is a critfail. 30 is a critical success.

Permanent effects such as Maiming or Special Abilities or losing/gaining allies permanently for actual Crits like that.

It's reasonably balanced and it lets multiple people roll.

Anyways I like the DC system because it makes players actually engage in tactics and strategy and shit to jew out bonuses instead of saying "I want to attack the mid-boss 10 levels higher" and hope for good rolls because they know most QMs that aren't Riz or Burden are afraid to hurt their quest by letting the players truly suffer from consistent bad mistakes.
>>
File: 1502315441162.gif (3MB, 356x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502315441162.gif
3MB, 356x300px
>>1780372
>Has any quest been interesting or inspired enough that you think derivative works (ie fanfiction) could be run off of it?
Banished Fucking faggots not choosing to go off into the desert and tame wild ass monsters
Fucking Faggots not wanting to Waifu Chryssa
Fucking Faggots Not wanting to be a disciple
Fucking Faggots not wanting to go north and conquer some land

See Above also I'm not a fan of learning about the truth regarding the meta physics of a setting rather than it being presented as mythology or theological dilemmas/question. Fuck Kirkbride. Also ever since I started Qm-ing I stopped reading quest so I don't see something I like and make a poor mans version or see something that's too similar and have an early life crisis
>>
Reckoning Quest makes its debut! >>1780855

Wanted to run an overarching fantasy quest with tons of LORE in the spirit of those such as Shadow Quest, Totemist Quest, and Banished (Hopefully minus the autism). Reckoning Quest is the fruit of my labour.
>>
>>1781730
This is the thing that bothers me the most about this argument, /tg/ is now a wasteland of generals. The sole thing that people were terrified of happening because of quest threads, an unofficial general topics board, ended up happening anyway.
I don't want to go back.
>>
>>1781730
It's 46 general threads right now, just a quick count with everything that had general in the subject field. Still find it funny how a small vocal group on /tg/ would sperg out about quests and how it hurt the board yet generals are probably the biggest thing to kill a board.
>>
>>1783895
All the weirdness of /tg/ isn't in /tg/ anymore, anyways. It's trickled out over the years. It was a long time coming, but the board is no longer full of rejects, only pretenders. /qst/ is the true /tg/, hollow and inconsistent, filled with salty NEETs and failed gaming groups, all that remains of a twice shameful race.
>>
>>1780372
>[Self-Editing Tips] http://thewritersguidetoepublishing.com/self-editing-tips-from-new-york-times-bestselling-author-gemma-halliday

Line 41 in the Pastebin leads to a site that seems to be for sale (dead).
>>
>>1783566
What quest do you run? I mean, I would definitely check it out if I haven't already.

I wouldn't worry about writing something similar or being influenced by other quests if I were you. They're all just variations on a theme anyways for one, and just because someone else did a thing first doesn't mean yours will be a poor man's version.

Don't think of it as a copy that tries to replicate the original, but think of what you see and like in other quests as a template that will grow in its own manner in your own quest. Especially with Anons playing, since sometimes they will take it in directions you would never have thought of.

An example is MGFH where the QM brought in someone else's character with her own power set from a crossover he did, and when he asked the players who they wanted to train her to determine how her powers/skills would develop they ended up deciding none of the options really made the best use of her basic concept and voted to go find an NPC from outside the main characters to train her in.

> Great, now I have to develop a whole new set of mechanics for her

The QMs reaction after that lol. The downside is that yeah, it's more work suddenly, but the character is now developing in a manner neither him nor the original creator expected.
>>
>>1780372
>QM Question
I'd like to do an urban fantasy with a distinct anti-vampire/werewolf slant and throw in some sidhe hijinks and an orphange romance.

Yeah, that'll happen.

>Player Question
Not really, I am more imaginative than I care to recall, and the descriptions the QM gives are far more important.

>Faggot Question
A couple actually, but i wouldn't dare.

>Salty Cunt Question
None, actually. I avoided the quests I didn't like.

Hard to say, because I'm easy to please. Though the screaming when MC's get hurt, injured, or suffer bad things is annoying as heck. Bad things happen to everyone, overcoming them is the source of growth and shows the MC's determination and ability to cope.
>>
File: ravens-wallpaper.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ravens-wallpaper.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
Utobra quest continues

>>1784593
>>1784593
>>1784593

you can easily catch up with the first quest if you want
>>
File: IMG_9438.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9438.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>1780972
This reason does have its merits anon. I can't fault you for leaving over it.
>>
>>1783164
Shitty waifufag quest.
>>
Fleets of God quest is back after the minor break.

>>1785032
>>
File: ICryEverytiem.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ICryEverytiem.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>1784730
>>
File: 1502864043937.jpg (6MB, 3438x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1502864043937.jpg
6MB, 3438x3300px
Starcaller Quest is live right now!
>>1786005
>>1786005
>>1786005
>>
>>1784453
It's kind of an underrated quest. doesn't run long enough, but qm tries to listen at least. Setting is cool too. Still want to go to a cyberpunk world one of these days.
>>
>>1780372

>QM Question
Something involving racing, be it as a driver hustling to find a steady gig in lesser series and going from place to place or as an owner/manager having to fix an underperfoming team/build a new team up from scratch. I have had ideas for one for a while now with a setting that has aesthetic roots in 1990's Arcade Racers like Daytona USA & Ridge Racer, but I don't have the free time to be a regular QM anymore.

>Player Question
Sometimes. For me, it really depends on what the tone of the quest is and whether the art in question is just a case of serial numbers being filed off or if it's the character is distinctly different enough from the art being used so it turns into being just a general guide to what the character might look like.

>Faggot Question
Well, I'm old enough that I got inspired to be a QM from reading Street Fighting Man's quests, which lead to him using my MC as a side character in one of his later works as well as another guy writing my cast of OCs in as cameos in his works... I think if somebody did a genderbent version of Anima Delinquent Quest it might be fun, but I don't follow enough quests out there nowadays to really know for sure.

>Salty Cunt Question
All of the attempts at Waifu-fagging in the first draft of WrestleQuest blowing up in the MC's face, all of the hate getting spewed by the player base when fails happened And the QM being a whiny cunt for quitting right at the start of the second arc because of the above mentioned salt flowing. A lesser example would be the anon bitching that the MC from the Waifu Wrestling Quest isn't an abnormally strong ex-military Loli.

I'dunno, I stopped following quests I dislike a while ago.
>>
>>1786912
>WrestleQuest
I still hate sleepy to this day for that whole fiasco he did.
>>
>>1785570
>>1785570

Panzer Commander Quest is running for the week.

There will be fight
>>
>>1783570
Reckoning Quest is back online! Gonna be running for the next 10 hours at least, so make sure to get in here
>>
>Faggot Question
Lamplighter quest actually, it would be a mix of that, warhammer fantasy, & Darkest dungeon.

What are the worst parts of some of the quests you follow?

The fact most mcs are utilitarian and diplomatic regardless of any and all facts or characterisation to the contray

I fucking despise that
>>
>>1780770
I archive binged PGQ till the end and enjoyed it
>>
>>1787439
I hate it too anon, any quest in particular?
>>
>>1787447
It's too prevalent too really belong to a single quest for me anyway.

But I'd like to throw a bone to a song of silver and sword for having a character that can't for the life of him be utilitarian and struggles with the most simple of diplomacy
>>
>>1787483
Yeah its honestly really refreshing to play a character who puts his beliefs higher than his goals. I just hope anons won't try to make his character "grow" into a more practical person.
>>
>>1787439
>The fact most mcs are utilitarian and diplomatic regardless of any and all facts or characterisation to the contray

I hate it too. Especially when the character is emotional enough that they SHOULD be making knee-jerk decisions. I've seen so many situations where the MC of a quest should be distraught about something to the point of going over the deep end and yet players keep having them be level-headed and reasonable.
>>
File: 1485695711186.png (49KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485695711186.png
49KB, 240x249px
>>1787534
Boy do I have a quest for you, anon.
>>
I want to run a quest but have no idea what...
>>
>>1787487
What do you mean by "practical" and "reasonable" ? Are MC's not emotional enough?
>>
>>1787728
It's harder for anon to roleplay or do emotional choices when it's narratively appropriate because they aren't actually there in the scene, specially when there is a more logical and pragmatic option.
>>
>>1787545
>>1787534
>tfw your MC isn't into utilitarian and diplomatic enough
>>
>>1780372

A quest-ion, I've compiled a bunch of stuff for a sequel to Left Beyond Quest which, alas, I will not have time to run. But I want to share the fluff and writefaggotry in case anyone has a use for it. Would it be best to do so on /qst/ or on /tg/ ?
>>
>>1780372

>QM Question: What quest idea do you want to run but don't think could work, for whatever reason?

A Valkyria Chronicle quest based on Alfons trying to chase down Dr. Forster as the Europan war drags on. I'm not good enough to do it.

>Player Question: If the QM uses material that is well known to you as an illustration to how something looks (For example, using a picture of an anime character you know about because you're a fat weeb), does that affect how you perceive the character in ways not related to physical appearances?

Not really, I can't draw for beans so I steal art too.

>Faggot Question: Has any quest been interesting or inspired enough that you think derivative works (ie fanfiction) could be run off of it?

This has in fact happened! autumnrose2010 has been writing a story set in the LBQ timeline. Read it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12330438/1/Mercy

>Salty Cunt Question: What are some notable cases where you have dropped a quest you would have otherwise liked?

XCOM Trooper Quest. I like it too much to shitpost in it and would rather read instead.
>>
File: 1454215023586.png (125KB, 624x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1454215023586.png
125KB, 624x1107px
>What quest idea do you want to run but don't think could work, for whatever reason?
I've been working on a CK2-style (Every player is a lord with holdings under the same king, political scheming and everything) civ for a while now but the more I work on it the less I see it working out the way I want. I guess I just don't know how to approach running a civ.

I've also starting planning a dogfighting quest. I'm torn between making it about TIE fighters or pseudo-Interwar period.

>Has any quest been interesting or inspired enough that you think derivative works (ie fanfiction) could be run off of it?
Well, there's been a certain quest I want to turn into a webcomic but I'm not sure the QM will want to.

>What are the worst parts of some of the quests you follow?
Titmouse ended, that's the worst part of it.

Nerv Bridge Simulator tomorrow btw.
>>
>>1783961
Yeah because what we really needed was 46 generals and 14 quests that stay at or near the top pretty much permanently. That's so much better.
>>
>>1788215
You're right. What /tg/ needs right now is /tgg/.

Or maybe it just needs to die or something.
>>
>>1787439
>Utilitarian MCs
Agree, I think it's caused at least in part by the nature of quests. Group decisions probably tend to stray away from the extreme.

So what's the solution? Does the fault lie with the qms or the players?
>>
>>1788268
Getting players with a roleplaying mindset is up to luck, which means the QM has to frame decisions in ways which support their characterizations whether or not they have those players.

Good QM's can steer players to this thinking over time if it's something they've focused on from thread one. It will also depend on what kind/tone of decisions the QM is having the players make, and if boiling them down gets you options which are (slightly optimal/optimal/suboptimal/write-in) then the QM can expect people to go with the obvious. Generally.

The solution is to get gud and not have the quest's primary or secondary decisions coming down to what's obvious or what's optimal/non-optimal, IE be a better DM. There'll be people going for what they believe is optimal regardless, because not everybody is a roleplayer.
>>
File: 1489926450479.gif (1MB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1489926450479.gif
1MB, 500x599px
The entry barrier for this board seems super crazy, but when you figure it out it's super easy.
Is this correct?
Or is trying to hide in a fictional world because your life sucks so much work that it doesn't really matter?
>>
>>1788326
The entry level for QMing 'well' is a bit high, but playing is really easy.

Find a quest that interests you, lurk for a bit and see how active players play, then try playing yourself.
>>
>>1788332
I had found one, but it got nuked because some nigger hijacked OP's thread so now I'm bored as fuck because the rest are lame to me and I have the "blank slate" kind of autism and not the "ZOMG!!1one1!" kind of autism so I can't make up anything on my own
>>
>>1788339
>"blank slate" kind of autism and not the "ZOMG!!1one1!" kind of autism
excuse me?
>>
>>1788339
The QM of that quest was as green as you.

Hopefully the next time you find a quest that interests you the QM will know what they are doing.
>>
Symbiote Quest on Akun ran a couple here but put them on the backburner
One of the most glaring examples would be I refuse to read HMQ even though I like it. I think I'm on thread 12

It also makes me not want to read OC Quests even though I suck at world building and probably really should so I can get my quest off the drawing table It's been there for 4 years and is basically a poor mans totemist quest
>>
File: 1494256474170.jpg (70KB, 714x777px) Image search: [Google]
1494256474170.jpg
70KB, 714x777px
>>1788347
Instead of having the kind of autism that causes vivid imagination and an outgoing personality I got the kind that murders your emotions and makes you really serious all the time.

>>1788360
You callin' me raw, son?
Cuz I'll tell ya hwat, I'm raw as fuck.
>>
>>1788368
Meant for >>1784453
Don't know how I fucked that up
>>
>>1788380
then go read an established quest, something that has an archive.
>>
>>1788409
None of them are interesting to me, so there's no point.
If I did things I didn't enjoy all the time I'd probably be leading a successful but equally empty life right now.
>>
>>1788422
So generic fantasy rpg interests you but nothing else does?

Maybe you should just play some D&D tabletop.
>>
>>1788433
>So generic fantasy rpg interests you but nothing else does?
Nope, it was just that that one interested me and just so happened to be generic fantasy rpg.
Why are you getting pissy at me?
>>
>>1788437
What sort of quests do interest you? Maybe we can make some reccomendations.
>>
>>1788441
I don't know, I'm not good at talking about myself, I just try shit until something works.
I think it's best if I do this on my own.
>>
>>1780372
Banished Quest is the only quest I've read that had a developed enough setting to run a fan fic off. Questing really started declining when Banished Quest died.

Excessive u-boating and autistic QMing despite having a good concept are pretty much the only things that'd I'd drop a quest over.
>>
>>1788446
Try this:
>>1765088
>>
>>1788446
>None of them are interesting to me, so there's no point.
>I just try shit until something works.
your problem isn't going to be solved until you find out what you want. Whether that means browsing through different quests(completed or no) or some other means, well.....good luck?
>>
So Im planning on running a quest that looks suspiciously like Monster Hunter ether tonight or tomorrow, and Im curious how many people I could expect (if any).
>>
>>1788561
well that depends on what "tonight" means, in terms of timezone
>>
>>1788576
Probably around 5 pm PST assuming I got the energy after work
>>
>>1788592
I might be there for the start, but it'll be a few hours later before I can really participate.
>>
>>1784614
we are back

>>1784593
>>1784593
>>1784593
>>
File: Quest Header.jpg (32KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Quest Header.jpg
32KB, 564x564px
>>1788948
>>1788948
>>1788948
>>1788948

Metahuman Quest is now live!
>>
How long has the /qst/ archive only gone back three days?

I thought it used to be a week.
>>
>>1789206
All archives only go back 3 days now. Changed a few months ago I think.
>>
>>1789220
>All archives only go back 3 days now.
Oh, shit

Did not realize this, thanks
>>
>>1789724

Dark Empire continues. Determine the details of the Corellia defense plan
>>
File: 4.3.jpg (156KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
4.3.jpg
156KB, 827x1169px
Un update on the Paladin of Avalon is up!
https://fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/31-The-Time-of-Ravens/CsKkNLXgsR8c5iMY5
Ugg yon bahur
>>
testing something
>>
>>1790279
totally on time!

A Hunters Quest is now a thing! Come check it out!
>>
File: 1465140987504.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1465140987504.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>promised to run a quest this summer
>have no ideas for quests
>summer is almost over
Should I just end it all, /qst/?
>>
>>1790433
Larger calibers are worth the cost.
>>
File: 1465071749910.jpg (88KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1465071749910.jpg
88KB, 500x667px
I know we got Mortician shitting up the mood with his downer posts, but why don't we have any posts for actual, currently running quests?

I've gotta give a shout-out to Dolomite, who's running Seeker Quest right now at >>1790017
You might be inclined to believe that it's one of those low-effort spunk stains by the low reply counts and ms paint-esque images, but it's the opposite. He's one of the most perseverating QMs right now, considering the amount of players and votes he sometimes gets compared to the average QM. If not for that alone, his quests are worth at least a moments time to check it out.

Despite the immense freedom and flexibility most of the prompts offer, if there's one at all, there's always a goal in sight, something to work toward. In combination with the steady, bite-sized updates, Dolomite manages to consistently create an thread environment of relaxation and ease--at least until the dice come in. Some might describe this as comfy, others might say it's a general representation of how much of a corpse /qst/ is.

And he doesn't even shill his own fucking thread on the /qtg/ for some reason. He definitely deserves a mention outside of his own threads. Dolomite, if you're reading this, no pressure.
>>
>>1790951
>Mortician shitting up the mood

Those who deal with the dead are rarely popular, but they are necessary. Such people help us understand how any why things die, and avoid idiot ourselves.

Plus, if I recall Moortician himself has said we should do something about up coming and new quests that are doing well.

That said, I like seeing posts like this, highlighting quests people like and why.
>>
File: 1398320443515.png (2MB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1398320443515.png
2MB, 1024x1020px
>>1790951
>most perseverating
did you mean persevering? I feel that that's something implied when you say "not bad" at this point, not that it doesn't deserve respect. It's just plain necessary with the smaller pool of players around right now.

While we're at shout-outs though, I want to make my piece on Digimon Trigger Quest. Not quite at the level of Deniable Assets yet, but it's got some real actiony combat and modular tools to use and upgrade.

It's got a breathing setting, doesn't require knowledge about obscure game Y, and digimon fans have long complained about smutquests and this isn't one.
>>
>>1790951
Thanks a lot Anon. I'm always happy to see myself be mentioned here (I think this is the second time). I don't link my threads in qtg because I don't think it increases traffic. Also I like the Mortician's obituaries.
>>
>>1780855
Reckoning Quest is live once again. Throw me a bone and get in here and vote
>>
>>1780455
>>QM Question
>What quest idea do you want to run but don't think could work, for whatever reason?
I would love to revive my Japanese in Oriental Fantasyland Quest based off of Nazi's in Fantasyland, but I realized how very little I know about Oriental mythos.

Similarly I had plans for Soviet Russians in Slavic Fantasyland

>Player Question
>If the QM uses material that is well known to you as an illustration to how something looks (For example, using a picture of an anime character you know about because you're a fat weeb), does that affect how you perceive the character in ways not related to physical appearances?
This is why I specifically try to avoid well known characters when using character art, especially protagonists, but often time its darned hard. When I have to do it, I try to find art that's based on the character rather than actual art of them itself so its not so obvious.

>Faggot Question
Ghostbusters in Japan quest. I want to run a quest set in the same universe, but the QM was so good or rather his quest setting well thought out I don't know if I'd compare
>>
Movie crashing is back with an evil vengeance as the QM take this flawed DreamWorks film and twist the many knots to the umpteenth degree as we fix and crash the 2016 Animated Jukebox Musical, Trolls: >>1792502
>>
Has anyone heard from Wargle at all?
>>
I'm off this Friday. It's do or die.
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (34KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
34KB, 236x236px
Oh it seems I was mentioned.

>>1790951
Thank you.
If you want you should do it weekly or so. Quests like Homesteader Quest and others that blew up in popularity should be mentioned too.

>>1790985
I did, yes.
>>
>>1793084
He posted on his twitter like four days ago.
>>
File: 1500503052149.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1500503052149.gif
445KB, 250x188px
>>1793268
...Shit, I'm an idiot.

It never occurred to me to check if he had one.
>>
File: Fleet Operations.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Fleet Operations.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Starcaller Quest is running right now.
>>1794018
>>1794018
>>1794018
>>
File: 1409972386880.jpg (73KB, 436x413px) Image search: [Google]
1409972386880.jpg
73KB, 436x413px
>>1793284
>>
File: 1468705017023.png (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468705017023.png
129KB, 800x800px
>>1794053
>>
File: 1410737291186.jpg (20KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
1410737291186.jpg
20KB, 200x229px
>>1794064
You talking shit to me, hoe?
>>
File: 1468352929670.jpg (90KB, 610x686px) Image search: [Google]
1468352929670.jpg
90KB, 610x686px
>>1794068
I might be, ho
>>
File: 1417564991447.png (193KB, 1402x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1417564991447.png
193KB, 1402x1419px
>>1794070
So... SMT quest centered on Jack Frost when?
>>
Every quest, barring a precious few, is terrible, especially my own, how do I fix this?
>>
>>1794454
You cease and desist for your own.
For others you hunt the QMs down and lynch them.

Either that or learn how to write. You can't teach others how to write but you can post in their threads informing them of how they're wrong and/or bad.

It's not impolite, it's a necessity. Some QMs even have no other way of telling they're doing something wrong if nobody complains. Complaining should be encouraged, as should players bitching at other players because that's entertaining.
>>
>>1794483
>Complaining should be encouraged, as should players bitching at other players because that's entertaining.
But that doesn't work, so many quests have a reddit mentality. How do we kill those quests?
>>
>>1794495
You shitpost in them yourself, and get other people to shitpost in them.

If they're bad they deserve it. If they're good the shitposts will be empty and lack any bite due to not having any real base, and the shitposter will be called a shit eating faggot and wrong and no harm will have ultimately been done.

If any QMs have a thin skin they're frankly in the wrong place. The quickest way to improve, after all, is to be advised on how you're doing it wrong, so you can practice not doing that instead of slowly learning on your own what you're doing wrong.

Mind you this doesn't mean I advocate for nothing but rude treatment; everybody deserves the gentler hand off the bat, but the iron gauntlet need not be hesitantly donned if the former does not have any effect.
>>
>>1794527
I dunno if they're really that bad they'll just wither on the vine by themselves won't they?
>>
>>1794575
It is much more humane to be shitposted at than to wither.

If a quest withers there's the temptation to blame the board for being dead. There's a hope that the person isn't shit.

It is cruel to allow this false hope to flourish.
>>
>>1794608
I'd agree with this. Caveat being some sort of constructive feedback I think is helpful. "Your quest is shit" < "your over reliance or write ins is shit

But that's just me. One of those is helpful to a QM, the other is noise.
>>
>>1794632
Your quest is shit though.
>>
So, this movie crashing quest on trolls didn’t go so well for a session like this. But, what I am going to do now is to pick another movie that would be perfect for another film crashing RP Session. If anyone would like to vote, the poll is here: http://www.strawpoll.me/13755219
>>
>>1790951
My heart goes out to the guy, I've had a few times where I only get a single vote too. If I had to shout out a quest it would be American Arcana >>1771076
>>
File: 1397731580545.jpg (26KB, 293x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397731580545.jpg
26KB, 293x240px
Tell me this, captain. If the Federation is so great, then why are there no Star Trek Quest?
>>
>>1795910
You answered your own question.
>>
File: Space Marine firing.jpg (170KB, 937x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine firing.jpg
170KB, 937x1024px
Chapter Quest is running

>>1772600
>>1772600
>>1772600
>>
File: 2.1.jpg (614KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
2.1.jpg
614KB, 890x890px
Un update on the Paladin of Avalon is up!
https://fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/31-The-Time-of-Ravens/CsKkNLXgsR8c5iMY5
String of loaded sleighs
>>
Reckoning Quest is live once again! If you're looking for a grand adventure in a fleshed out setting with tons of LORE, this is for you

>>1795629
Get the fuck in here and vote!
>>
File: tumblr_ouy2g1K6lw1so8vj7o1_1280.png (411KB, 1280x1264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouy2g1K6lw1so8vj7o1_1280.png
411KB, 1280x1264px
>>1788184
>Titmouse ended

Have you been looking at the author's twitter and/or tumblr lately?
>>
I miss crusader quest....
>>
>>1795910
theres was one.....
>>
>>1797538
>file name
>>
How can we divide Questing up into eras?
>Before Quest: Shit like MS Paint Adventure
>The Foundation: Everything contemporary with Ruby Quest
>The First Exodus: Nazi Mod, founding of /tg/chan
>Rebirth: Starting in late 2010 to 2011?
>First Golden Era: The period in which Totemist Quest, Dragon Quest, Void Quest, Abaddon Quest, and Commander Quest all ran at the same time.
>Interregnum: Following the death of all the aforementioned quest.
>Second Golden Era: The period in which Planefag, Papa-N, Diarca, Shadow Master, Exabyte, JQOP, ThePrincelyDM, Deculture, and Blorp were all running quest on /tg/.
>Decline: The QMs from the Second Golden Era are still around, but their quest are all variously concluded or reaching over 100 threads. CrustyJones, Soma, Cosgrove, Languid, QuestDrone, Pally, REQM, Warlord, and various others continue to provide quality content amid what is increasingly a sea of shit. Backlash against quest begins to intensify.
>Death: Starting with the creation of /qst/. Contemporary.
>>
>>1798626
By not injecting opinion into the timeline and naming "Golden ages".
There are three eras.
>Beginning
>/tg/ Relocation
>/qst/ relocation
Calling quests dead proves you are a retarded nostalgia fag who doesn't look outside of /qtg/ for information regarding the status & quality of quests. There are plenty of good quests being run at the moment, on /qst/ and other sites.
>>
>>1798695
>There are plenty of good quests being run at the moment, on /qst/ and other sites.
Examples? Obviously subjective, but I'm genuinely interested.
>>
File: cannotimply.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cannotimply.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>1798734
>Examples?
>>
>>1798734
Currently reading Hive Queen, Bladebound Retainer, and Heavenly Child.
>>
>>1798626
>1 post by this ID
Thanks for helping make Quest great

>>1798695
It's unfortunate to see that you are no a complete chode. But yes, this 100%.

>>1798734
Quest Drone still runs, Homesteader is getting lots of attention. Wretched Sea is another good one.

Moving boards =/= creativity dies.
>>
>>1798734

All of what >>1798746 said. Magical Girl for Hire is pretty solid and Dungeon Lord Quest looks to have potential. Starcaller Quest can be hit or miss.
>>
File: !la.jpg (2MB, 2500x1420px) Image search: [Google]
!la.jpg
2MB, 2500x1420px
Your admiral is out of contact, a nearby shipyard world seems to be the target of Rebel Jamming. You have little in the way of backup. The fate of the Corellian system is in your hands.

>>1775693
>>1775693
>>1775693

Dark Empire
>>
>>1798626
The only thing I miss about those times was the chaos of shitstorms and the abundance of arguing over nothing for hours on end, which have become slightly rarer. On the other hand it's not bad having nearly every player in the thread relatively chill even when things are hectic in the quest. Although there is a feeling of detachment there, it's not something which impedes the good holdovers like HQQ or okayish qst originals.

It's less active and slower and less shitposty, but maybe it's only nostalgia that makes those things good?
Nah. It was better before. Liveliness made it that way. Especially if it was the liveliness that drew you to quests.

Some QMs still do it even with less responsive players, creating tension, discussion, and argument. It's just more effort to find, and more hope that it's quest material up your alley. It's kinda shit but it's not like it's the Dark Ages of Death and Gloom or something so balefully dramatic.
>>
Do you think there are any qms /qtg/ ignores or dismisses that don't deserve it?
>>
>>1798939
No.
>>
>>1798939
There is always going to be good QMs that slip through the cracks because of shit luck.

But no, most of the time it's cause they are mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>1798734
Ember's Edge on anonkun
>>
>>1798979
>adventure fantasy yuri magic femaleprotagonist evoker stats dice magicalswag

>yuri
>magicalswag(?)
>>
>>1798986
I know but it's good
>>
>>1798996
Articulate how or I'll find your house and shit in your bed sheets.
>>
>>1798996
What's magical swag?
>>
>>1799010
I don't know how to articulate how. It's well written and there's no glaring typos that break my immersion and that's all I really need.
>>1799027
a memetag that means nothing
>>
>>1799042
>I don't know how to articulate how.

What do you like about it?

If it's only because it's "well written", how is it well written? Is a lack of glaring typos really something to be praised and not a bare minimum to be expected from anything that dares to call itself prose?

Is the setting detailed and well crafted? Are the characters sympathetic with compelling motives and arcs? Are the gay sex scenes loin stirring? You can't possibly not know what you like about it and still like it. It's a quest on a shitty site, not some alien pleasure frequency emitter.
>>
>>1799074
I thought about noting shit like you did but it's would just lead into more whys. Why do I think the characters are sympathetic? Why do I think the setting is one that's well built? I know why I like it but I don't want to write an essay on why I like for what amounts to an offhanded recommendation. Beyond not wanting to write an essay, I also don't think I've really got a broad enough vocabulary to articulate just why this character is relatable or that sex scene was rad without staring at my monitor for 30 minutes, so you can just suck me off if you think I've got the talent or patience to give a well constructed recommendation on jack shit.

Read it for 10 minutes to see if you think you could tolerate more of it, or don't. That's what I do for most of the trash fiction I read.
>>
>>1799118
No, you don't have to say why you think certain elements are good; you don't have to "write an essay," what I think is necessary is the absolute bare minimum of qualifiers as to why something is "good."

I'm not saying you have to justify why you like what you like, but "it's good" is so unspecific as to seem purposefully vague, because if a recommendation gives absolutely no ideas as to what a new reader is in for you're basically shoving somebody into a dark closet and telling them to just wait for "the good part" to happen.

In the Italian Futurist movement, there came about a theory of "Futurist Cuisine." One of the ideas listed in The Futurist Cookbook by Filippo Tommaso Marinetti is "Magic Food," which was outwardly identical caramel balls each filled with a different ingredient. You could bite into one of these balls and get anything from fruit, to chocolate, to raw meat or pepper.

The futurists were basically all fucking bonkers, as you can tell if you read more deeply into Furutist Cooking.

The point is, following a recommendation without any qualifiers is like taking a caramel ball out of that bowl of Magic Food and hoping that you bite into chocolate instead of dog shit.

Do everybody a favor and at least say what you can expect. I don't need to know if the loony toon food has a cheesy bouquet or if it's made from the finest in fresh produce, I just want to know if it'll be a good fit for my sweet tooth.
>>
>>1799195
While I personally agree with you 100%, some folks just have no clue how to verbalize why they like what they do. It's something on a base personal level that subconsciously tickles their fancy, so they don't even know how to explain it. But, they like the thing so much they want to share it, so they try to...and when people don't just 'get it' as intrinsically as they do, they get confused. A lot of people who get confused, get worried. Because it feels like they're missing something, or maybe interpreting something wrong. And a whole lot more psychological crap.

Basically I'm saying that I don't think even he knows why he likes it so much. So it's kind of a futile effort to ask him to explain it to you.
>>
>>1799010
It's from the author of the quest that many regard as one of the best on Akun — the Evoker. Evoker is also concluded and very long.
I do not, however, know much more than that.
>>
>>1799195
>adventure fantasy yuri magic
Those are the first four tags for the story, and they're also the most prevalent. Maybe I should've done the courtesy of mentioning those myself instead of someone else doing it, but people throw recs out all the time with the only hint as to what the tone or setting of the story is being the name, and I've gotten into reading plenty of swell stuff on /tg/ with those barebones recs, so they're good enough. So I didn't elaborate, and I probably wouldn't have even if the norm was otherwise.

You'd best start on finding my house, because my bed sheets are waiting for one hot, steamy load of shit.
>>
>>1799225
>Basically I'm saying that I don't think even he knows why he likes it so much. So it's kind of a futile effort to ask him to explain it to you.
yeah, that
>>
>>1799261
>but people throw recs out all the time with the only hint as to what the tone or setting of the story is being the name
nobody asked for elaboration

also, those tags are woefully inefficient. An adventure fantasy doesn't tell you if the combat is crunchy and action-packed. Magic doesn't mean jack shit because it could be ANY kind of magic or system or whathaveyou.
>>
>>1799282
Tags are tags man. They are their to give a vague idea of what the quest has. I don't expect to see '1d100 + modifiers Best of 3 Roll under' as a tag.
>>
>>1799302
I'm not asking for mechanics.

fantasy and adventure just cover too wide a spectrum of themes.

Is it gritty darkland with people fighting eldritch horrors with naught but guns and swords? Is the adventure to escort the princess to her fiancee in the neighboring kingdom, meeting charming characters and beautiful landscapes?

Is the essence of the quest fights for fights' sake, with barely an excuse plot while we focus on juicy combat?
>>
>>1799333
...we need another mechagirl fighter quest.
>>
>>1799379
We need more mecha quests in general.
>>
>>1799393
They're PERFECT for crunch and some freeform acti
>>
>>1799406
*action.
>>
>>1799333
It's mild darkland with people fighting fairly average fantasy shit like giant spiders and desert centipedes. They have swords and swords and sometimes magic. People who can use magic are special snowflakes that everyone kowtows around and secretly brazenly want to lynch because a fair number of them can just do the fantasy equivalent of nuking towns on a whim. This isn't entirely true and it's giving all of them too much credit but most of them don't care to make people think otherwise. There are dwarfs and elves and people hate the latter and distrust the former.
>>
>>1799406
Plus for being such a massive genre its weird that no one really does them.
>>
>>1799417
better, but not quite there. The key points I'm picking out are:
>dark but not a trauma conga line
>snowflake magic that can do most things
>wizard elitism that is only partially a scam
>has fantasy racism

which DOES help with determining if it's the kind of story you want to read.
>>
>>1799406
I just want a biomecha quest with space magic, but I have no taste and can't QM for shit. If only there was a certain couple QMs with mecha quest experience who would be willing, but the dead DM no games.
>>
A while ago I did a quest series called "Sky Fighters", though due to several reasons I just gave up on it. Could anyone critique me on what I did wrong?
https://pastebin.com/tT1S2beh

https://archived.moe/qst/thread/1587982/#1587982
>>
>>1799731

Maybe we'll get super lucky and a decent QM will do it sooner than later.
>>
File: IMG_0411.gif (808KB, 436x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.gif
808KB, 436x479px
>tfw your quest is mentioned twice in qtg
>>
File: o1.jpg (350KB, 1500x650px) Image search: [Google]
o1.jpg
350KB, 1500x650px
>>1790279
for those that care A Hunters Quests is up and running again!
>>
>>1798939
Maybe? There are plenty of quest with decent writing and a topic that gets voters and there are plenty of shit quest.
>>
>>1802330
This is somewhat the reason though, despite my sarcastic comment earlier for the same response, that it would be beneficial to have overviews of new quests, as well as current quests, perhaps, over the past week or two weeks, similar to "Pop those quests with a forty" Morty, but with quests that actually stand up and don't dive off a bridge with a noose around their neck.

I would honestly do it myself if I wasn't occupied with my awful quest, and I'm sure anybody else who'd want to do it is similarly occupied. Going over all the dead quests is already enough work, it's more effort to go over promising or freshly started and going good quests, since those inevitably have more reading to do before you can judge them.
>>
>>1802468
I would also like something like this.
>>
>>1802543
You mean like what the reviewanon used to do back on /tg/, before people like Cosmic and Trick shit the whole thing up and drove us back into the stone ages of dick waving instead of critical peer review and exposure?
>>
>>1802548
>Cosmic and Trick shit the whole thing up and drove us back into the stone ages
That smells like an interesting story . . .

In general, I'd like to see some more reviews, critical, positive, etc. But as others mentioned, I aint got the time for it and many others do not either.
>>
>>1802740
>interesting story
Go to one of the 4chan archives that has qst archived and search by name/trip in quest thread generals. You may catch one of the couple people who were doing it seriously, or that one guy obsessed with encouraging literal eating of shit with detailed directions included.
>>
>>1802548
>>1802811
isn't trick gone now? And from what I can tell most of the shit posting has died off.
>>
>>1802883
He's on akun now.
>>
>>1802740
You can open up the quest review archive link in the OP and see what I mean. Back on /tg/ some anon showed up and started taking requests for quest reviews, and would come back like a week later or something with these long, point by point overview of the entire quest with comments on mechanics, QM tendencies, plot points, etc.

People bitch about shilling and say to just give quests a chance to see what they're about, but I really don't have the time or interest to wade through 15+ threads of garbage on the vague promise that some anon thought it got better. I'd have legitimately never even considered picking up Eclipsed Moon if I hadn't read the review of it that broke it down from "sailor moon fanfiction" to "expansive character driven drama with a well rotated cast". I love the latter, while the former just doesn't interest me at all. They were really useful for me as a reader to just kind of see at a glance what an entire quest was about and if the QM was gonna be worth my time or not, and I loved the shit out of that. idk how the QMs who got reviewed felt about it, but I only ever remember like... One faggot getting pissy that their favorite quest didn't get a glowing 5-star praise.

Then we got moved to /qst/ and I presume they just fucking died in the transfer, and we got everyone else in the archives cropping up to fill the gap, but they couldn't do shit, and the aforementioned two tripfags, and probably a few others, just started filling their reviews with actual shitposts and sensationalist garbage for attention and """entertainment""", which, again, you can just open the reviews in the archive and see the difference for yourself. That's really the thing I hated most about the Great /qst/ Exile.

But there's your story. I'm just going to go be bitter for a while.
>>
Mini said he'd be back this week.
Where he at?
>>
>>1803157
But new quests are limited in how much you can say about them because theyre just starting out.

>>1791010
>>1790951
These are about the most you can expect, theres just not enough content for something as exhaustive as reviewanons work.
>>
>>1803241
Didn't they have some thread count threshold before they'd bother with something? Like 15 threads of content before they'd look at something so the QM had time to give a good showing.
>>
>>1803243
Ten threads, I think, because that way the QM's probably in it for the long run, and that's also about the time the QM's teething troubles with their story stop and they figure everything out. With notable exceptions. Most quests take a bit to truly get going.

That was on a fast board like /tg/ though, and it's an obsolete method around here where threads can last more than a week. These days I'd say the minimum is more along the line of five threads, since at that point the QM's been running for about a month unless they're a gigantic faggot and they make a new thread before their old one's even close to dying.
>>
>>1803244
This is with the caveat that they tend their threads for a decently long time. After all, the important aspect of the number limit is that the QM's had enough time to reflect upon and refine the flow and tone of their story.

If the QMs are running for a weekend or less for each thread like they're on /tg/ the old limit still applies.

...Also, because quite frankly, either a thread makes it past thread 5 or it doesn't make it at all.
>>
>>1802929
Still shits up the discord.
>>
File: IMG_9880.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9880.gif
2MB, 500x300px
What is the best currently running quest? Also, what is the worst currently running quest?

Asking for a friend ;^)
>>
>>1804294
>What is the best currently running quest?
The one you like the least

>what is the worst currently running quest?
The one you like the best.
>>
>>1804294
I find this difficult to answer considering different quests have different approaches, and the good things about one quest won't necessarily translate to good things about another or won't ever be a focus of the content.

Overall I'll say Hive Queen Quest because I'm obsessed with it.
Too hard to answer the second question because I don't participate in stuff I don't like.
>>
>>1804294
>The best
My quest

>The worst
The rest
>>
>>1804294
>The best
That's pretty hard to name without being too biased, but I think its Mecha Space Pirate.
>>
>QM Question
I'd run a multi-civ quest if I had someone else handle all of the map shit. I hate doing maps with a passion rivaled only by my own need to have them.

>Player Question
Depends on the description that goes along with it. I'll have a preconception, but that may not necessarily translate beyond the introduction.

>Faggot Question
Frankly multi-civ games get plenty of attempts, but none that last more than a thread so it's sort of irrelevant.

>Salty Cunt Question
The game started as like, a literal 100 person tribe. Too small for my tastes, and would take epochs to get to the point where players would realistically act with one another.

They die too fucking early. All of them. I can never get any of the idea I have off the ground because they never survive more than a single fucking thread.
>>
>>1804366
When I see a shitty collection of waifus and a Microsoft Paint eyepatch, I know I'm in for a quality quest.
>>
File: thief.jpg (51KB, 189x256px) Image search: [Google]
thief.jpg
51KB, 189x256px
there any good quests about being a Thief? fantasy setting preferably
>>
>>1804470
Yes the image is shit, but the quest is pretty good.
>>
>>1804482
I don't know of any.

But on the offhand, what would you be looking for in a quest with a thief in a fantasy setting?
>>
Star Wars: Dark Empire continues.

>>1804506
>>1804506
>>1804506
>>
File: thief pic.jpg (352KB, 650x916px) Image search: [Google]
thief pic.jpg
352KB, 650x916px
>>1804493
set in a city
take inspiration from thief 1 and 2
start off just trying to make some coin and a name for himself then stumble into a conspiracy
a waifu candidate in the police force
magic welcome
>>
File: Fine Dining.jpg (256KB, 1580x780px) Image search: [Google]
Fine Dining.jpg
256KB, 1580x780px
We return with American Arcana!
>>1804524
>>1804524
>>1804524
Because of the delay (Moving, please understandu) I'll be running for fucking ever tonight.
On tonight's menu: A group dinner and the one attractive feminine presence you're not happy to see (mostly).
>>
File: 008.png (46KB, 223x314px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
46KB, 223x314px
>>1804530
Sounds like it would be really fun to run.

Be interesting to see an original setting thief quest with those kinds of inspirations too, with all it entails in mystical elements and factional disputes. There's enough potential there which wouldn't require using simple stand-ins for Pagans, Hammerites or Keepers either. But any would have to be at least as fleshed out enough to matter to the setting which would take some considerable time and thought, or just some very good adaptations. Though I'd wonder about avoiding anything which rawly copies the games, since the lore for them is heavy with it's own conflicts and mechanics. Built up OC factions for an OC setting would be interesting work too. I'd play it for sure.

But what if the players choose or get baited to leave the city for some greater job? Although the games had a lot of that with delving into ruins, caves, with castles, dungeons, noble houses, shops, graveyards, libraries, etcetera. Thinking about it it wasn't a setting which limited itself very much, and had the approach of "If it exists and has value then wherever it is a master thief should be able to steal it, but not easily or without great risk." Which is already a fun enough basic idea for a quest.

A variety of motivations could change their direction as a character easily enough as well, even before adding additional and greatly different characters into the mix of their conflicts.
It certainly feels like something worth putting some good brainstorming into.
>>
File: a1e.jpg (663KB, 1516x900px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.jpg
663KB, 1516x900px
Yet another jojo's bizarre adventure quest session is up and running for anyone interested
>>
>>1804674
Fug, forgot the link
>>1804664
>>1804664
>>1804664
>>
>>1804515
shitty waifufag quest
>>
>>1804773
You forgot one, bruh.

>>1798914

Slippin.
>>
>>1804488
>Haremshit
>Ever good

It's automatically on par with something like Waifu Club on akun
>>
>>1804826
>on par with something like Waifu Club
That's way too harsh, nothing is as shitty and pandering as that.
>>
File: SS patrol.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SS patrol.png
2MB, 1600x900px
I'm back after too long, and with a quest!

Where Wolves Fear To Tread is up!

>>1804856
>>1804856
>>1804856
>>
>>1804294
>Best
>>1792502

>Worst
>>>/qst/catalog
>>
During the period between graduating from university and finding a lab job, I wouldn't mind using my time to run a Hotline Miami quest
>>
>>1805018
Thug Quest is already a thing.
>>
>>1805028
What, really? I was thinking strictly mission/intermission based quest with very quick results and actions, write-ins are rewarded,
plot can be missable in some cases, do some shit during the day, do a mission at night if you get the call otherwise do some more shit, etc. A lot of freedom in how to go with the quest, but at the same time a feeling of inability and lack of control in some cases
>>
>>1805086
Thug Quest mostly uses the 80s Miami and ultra violence, but giving it a quick read might help you see things to avoid or "borrow"
>>
>>1805119
Will remember to check it out then, thanks.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
495KB, 500x281px
This is beyond amazing. I lurked /qst/ for a couple months, studying it and trying to learn how the board worked. In that time, there were no Digimon quests that I could see. Right when I'm about to start my own quest, along come two Digimon quests. I'm starting to think I'm cursed.

What is the general consensus on starting a quest based on a similar IP as someone else? It seems like it would be frowned upon, but I've never really seen that discussed in /qtg/ during the time that I followed it.
>>
>>1805564
Nobody cares.

Just do what you want.

Don't do it if you don't like being compared to other quests, but you're doing anime fanfiction so that;s inevitable.
>>
>>1805570
I don't mind being compared to other quests at all - as you said, it's pretty much a given. I just don't want to be a dick about it.

I feel like it may be best to hold off at least a little while to allow the other quest to get started before any other "comparisons" come along, though... or am I overthinking things?
>>
>>1805589
Do it when you feel ready.

Of course, you could wait for the other quest to fuck up and see what you learn from that.
>>
>>1805615
>wait for the other quest to fuck up and see what you learn from that.

Couldn't hurt. I've also been enjoying Mortician's posts for that same reason - it's amazing how many of them fail due to the same simple things that have been pointed out as common pitfalls.
>>
>>1805633
Most people don't really understand how much running a quest is going to demand of them going in. It seems simple enough in the beginning, and on the heels of inspiration everything is dandy. Then comes the gritty bits, where you actually have to keep writing after that first inspiration is gone, find out whether the concept is something you really love or just something you did on the spur of a moment. Deal with keeping the plot going, dedicating time to sessions, and depending on your success/personality, come to terms with whether you're satisfied with your player amount and if you can handle/feel like it's worth going on.

Combined with the fact that a lot of folks don't have any experience writing for a prolonged period of time, and they don't really take note of the advice links in the OP (many of which are iffy as to whether they even apply, since writing and QMing is finnicky in the first place), you got a lot of dead threads and wanna-be QMs who dove in and later realized they weren't really cut out for it.
>>
>>1805643
I'm working with someone else for the quest I have in mind, who is providing artwork for it, and we've discussed scheduling and such a number of times to be sure of what we are capable of putting aside for the project. I think you're right, though - I wonder if a lot of quests die off because the QM suddenly realizes "holy shit this is a time sink," and the fun is gone.
>>
>>1805564
well I've been WAITING for digimon quests, so fire away.
>>
File: IMG_0203.gif (581KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.gif
581KB, 500x375px
>>1805564
Go for it. Soon as I started Saiyan Conqueror, two more DBZ quests arrived, and Som's and Kato's both were still ongoing. If people like what you're doing, they'll stick around for more.
>>
>>1783434
That is pretty neat.
>>
File: 1447479716942.jpg (171KB, 1280x545px) Image search: [Google]
1447479716942.jpg
171KB, 1280x545px
Fleets of God Quest is up and ready to deus some vult!

>>1806470
>>
>>1805564
Someone, probably Digimon Father Quest, asked the guy running Digimon trigger for permission to run a Digimon quest and he said he was fine with it, so it's probably fine if you run one
If you're still worried maybe ask the QMs?
>>
>>1805874
>>1805874
It's been weird to me that many don't seem to understand beforehand that a sorta solid eight hours of writing with intervals of patience, planning, and thinking tend to be a good bit of work and fatigue. Plus preparation. But it seems less weird when I think many haven't participated in any of the long running quests. There's also the people who hesitate in running and whether their ideas are good or bad they won't be posting their potential quests, which is the same for people who've spent much more time on ideas they want to get right or those who're afraid of failure, so they're appropriately rarer than the people who just strip and hop on the train and expect things to be okay.

Inspiration is an easy amateurish trap, too. It's not one I've seen people get past until they've actually ground themselves down to the point where they first experience writing for long periods of time without any hint of inspiration. Writing on "empty" is an inevitable lesson for people who can't pace themselves and it's the sort of crappy experience that isn't avoidable with clever teaching. People can get past it easily enough when they stop relying on it, it's just most people who jump into it haven't had that "Okay, braindead and falling asleep, can't remember what's on the page before, time to wing it!" moment. It's usually a while after that they find how to be in the flow of their writing without having to rely on any hardcore form of motivation.

And with things like worldbuilding whenever you feel you have good ideas it's easy to write a lot for a long period of time and it's not too different with writing stories for fun. And these are generally the kind of people who get semi interested in QMing without necessarily playing a lot of quests, so they'll run into the same hurdles from a lack of experience. But these things aren't QMing or DMing, which are efforts of a different nature, with interaction and at least some basic level of dynamic thinking to adjust as things go on. And beyond those basics I don't think many seriously consider what their DMing style is before they try to run a quest, in the same way most starting writers or hobbyists overfocus on clever grammar, similes, and metaphors to cover up the lack of conveying an aimed, genuine style. Or they're still in the discovery process where they don't know yet or can't be arsed to try, it's often hard to tell. Although many of the good QMs I can think of didn't necessarily have their style down in the first few to several threads, there was usually an attempt which became clearer as they QMed more, got less nervous, and gained consistency.
>>
>>1805874
>>1805643
As it's said in the pastebins, good writer's don't make good QMs because there's more to it than that. And still. most of the stuff involved in QMing is natural to managing a group, but that doesn't guarantee good DMs will make good QMs. It just means those DMs inexperienced with quests will make different kinds of mistakes.

This is aside all of the many personal irl filters assorted between these things, too. If someone thinks QMing is fun while balancing it against everything else in life they have to do, and they have yet to run a quest, they should shoot themselves. They'll be better off that way.

Or at least ask the questions "Can I tell a story, share a story, and build a story with others?" Because it seems like even a lot of the okay quests on the board get caught up in putting details before the storytelling, like they've never written or told a story with the purpose of having other people digest it before.
>>
>Write an OP out of boredom 4-5 days ago
>Get off and do other stuff
>fastforward it to now
>bored again decide to run again

>>>1792712
Come and join
>>
>>1806889
or at least throw me a pity vote
>>
>>1806896
Why would I feel pity for someone like you?
>>
>>1806889
>>1806896
Why would I waste my time on a flakey QM like yourself?
>>
>>1806896
>asking for pity votes
>>
Black Company up in 24 hours.
>>
>>1804559
American Arcana is back online!
>>1807323
>>1807323
>>1807323
Ultra Greatsword get!
>>
I've found the epitome of cancer. A sekirei/pokemon crossover with players who don't know what sekirei is.
>>
File: d8f.png (549KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
d8f.png
549KB, 600x835px
yet another jojo's bizarre adventure quest is running right now for anyone interested.

>>1807511
>>1807511
>>1807511
>>
Once there was a quest called "Frilled to Run". I miss that quest.

>RIP Ceerie
>Gone but not forgotten
>>
>>1807873
It was a shitty waifufag quest and you should feel awful
>>
LBQ2 up as soon as enough people vote on what it should cover, plus a couple of days for me to prep accordingly.

Options are:

# SMAC civ builder, except in the universe defined during LBQ.

# Illuminati game - you control most of the factions... but they must never know. Help Mankind build a star-spanning imperium.

# Re-run of LBQ, with the enemy's reactions tweaked accordingly.

If you care, please express your preference at >>1808417
>>
Since noone seems to have noticed, A Hunter's Quest has an update. MH with the numbers filed off, got some good infrastructure for writing and upgrades.

>>1790279
>>
>>1808815
Spaces between dialogue anon. Every time someone new talks press that spacebar.
>>
>>1808898
I'm umm, not the QM.
>>
>>1808902
Then go tell your sugar daddy you are shilling for.
>>
>>1808916
y-you too.
>>
>>1790951
I mainly lurk in this thread just to read Mortician's posts.
>>
File: Quest Header.jpg (262KB, 1134x680px) Image search: [Google]
Quest Header.jpg
262KB, 1134x680px
Come check out Abhuman Quest! A cape quest in an original setting.

>>1809362
>>1809362
>>1809362
>>1809362
>>
Check out Dotquest, about a young pixel's journey to self discovery.

>>1809327
>>
File: l8Ircca.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l8Ircca.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Yet another jojo's bizarre adventure quest is up and running much earlier in order to experiment with better scheduling.

>>1809554
>>1809554
>>1809554
>>
How do people feel about a Quest about a Latvian refugee who escaped the Soviet Union living in Munich in 1992 that starts a black market business with his Grandfather's Nazi gold?
>>
>>1810306
On that info, entirely indifferent.
>>
File: 152.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
152.png
10KB, 512x512px
Do Your Best Quest is live, join the ""fun"" if you want:

>>1810763
>>1810763
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.