[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Dead Man's Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: What You Are.jpg (638KB, 993x743px) Image search: [Google]
What You Are.jpg
638KB, 993x743px
Last Thread: >>1757074

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WhisperingQM

You were Bozen Artesse, apparently a knight for something called the Ashen Order. Now, you are a dead man. A "Rotter", to be specific; merely a common undead with fairly common skills. Though, you are decidedly not so common, as you are more than a mindless walking corpse.

You awoke in a Charnel Field, a place used by necromancers to store bodies for use in whatever it is they do. You felt compelled to kill a woman who may or may not have been precious to you. You're not sure, you can't remember.

You fought with a man named Osten, losing your right eye in the process. You fought and killed another undead, and found out that the man responsible for your current situation is named Askayev, yet another necromancer.

You met a young boy named Blass pulling a cart full of dismembered limbs, and somehow kept your composure enough not to kill him. He's led you to his home; a small hovel in a dingy little refugee village called Anerstadt. His father did not seem pleased to see you.

___

Before we begin.

1. Votes will be tallied every twenty minutes as my time permits. Whatever has the most votes within twenty minutes is what will be chosen.

2. Write-ins are encouraged if you can think of something good, but anything that is obviously counter-productive or nonsensical will be ignored. I'll try not to railroad, so the least I expect is to not have people purposely trying to screw things up.

Current Inventory:
Metal Cuirass with Phoenix painted on the breastplate.
Old Grey Hooded Cloak.
Ordinary trousers.
Leather Belt.
Black leather boots.
4 Blessed Silver Arrows (Good against Undead).
Wooden Longbow.
Steel Broadsword with scabbard.
Old Iron Dagger.
>>
You grab Blass and pull him in front of you as the large man lifts a chair over his head, preparing to hurl it in your direction.

“LET GO OF MY SON, YA SARD FUCK!” He roars, though he does hold on to the piece of furniture.

“I’m not here to cause any trouble.” You think. His expression doesn’t change. “I’m just looking for a little help.”

“Da’, he’s not a Sard, this is just his rotter.” Blass says, trying to calm the man. “He’s just hurt’s all, an’needs some medicine.”

“Boy, the only ones stupid ‘nuff ter have an Ash as a rotter ARE Sards!” He bellows, taking a cautious step forward and slowly reaching his hand toward his son. You place your hand on Blass’ shoulder and hold him in place.

“Your boy is telling the truth, I’m merely a hurt traveler, and this knight’s corpse was the nearest I could find.” You direct your thoughts at the man.

Blass looks up at you, “He can’t hear you.”

“What?”

“Da’ doesn’t have no ears or eyes for Animatin’. He just fixes up the bodies.”

“Blass, stop talking to that bloody murderer!” His father shouts again, looking uncertain whether or not he should take his chances and lunge at you, or set down his “weapon”.

“Da’, he’s not a Sard! He’s a exile, like us!” The boy says, stepping away from you to stand in front of his father and beginning to speak a mile a minute. “He escaped and got hurt, and this rotter’s all he could use, and I found him in the fields and he ruined Granda’ but it’s okay, because he said that if we get him some medicine that when he’s all better he’ll-”

“Boy, I toldja yer not ter go into that field!” His anger shifts towards his son.

“B-But I was just getting some-”

“Don’tcha remember what I toldja? You wanna get taken away like the others?!” He drops the chair to the floor.

“I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!” The boy screams.

His father sticks out a meaty finger and jabs the boy in the chest, then says with a cold intensity, “All ya need ter do is mind me, boy.” Blass looks down at his feet, and doesn’t say anything. His father stares at him for a few moments, then slowly steps around him to stand before you.

This man has to be around seven feet tall. He’s all raw muscle, likely gained from a life of hard laboring. His wild brown hair and greasy thick beard match his son’s unkempt appearance. He places his one hand on his other shoulder and cracks his neck loudly, then sticks out that fat finger again and jabs it in your direction. “You listen to me. I dunno who I’m speakin’ to, and I don’t rightly give a hog’s shit. Whatever deals ya made with my boy are off. I want ya ter getcher cursed rotter out of our home, and out of this place. We don’t need this type’a trouble.”

(1/2)
>>
“But Da’, what’re we gonna do without any rotter-OW!” Blass yelps as his father casually reaches behind him and swats his son upside the head.

“And just whose fault is it really now, eh?! If’n ya just listened fer a change then that wouldn’t’ve happened!” He doesn’t take his eyes off you, while simultaneously shouting at his son. “And you, ain’t nobody here gonna help ya when yer runnin’ around with an Ash knight rotter.”

“Minerva would help hi-” Blass shrinks away when his father raises his hand again, then quickly moves out of reach. “Minerva would help! She lives in the house at the other end of the village!”

“Dammit, boy!” His father roars and stomps his foot in his son’s direction, but Blass has already moved well out of reach of his father’s disciplined strike. He turns back to you, “Like I said, ain’t nobody here going to help an Animator with a Sard rotter! Go on! Get out!”

He shoves his hand into your breastplate, and you reflexively catch his wrist and begin to twist it away from you, but the man has both size and strength on his side, and effortlessly shoves you off-balance towards the door. As you regain your balance your sopping wet cloak is thrown into your face. He stands there, expectantly, eyes narrow, brow furrowed.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1789992
Try to find that Minerva person
>>
>>1789992
GTFO and find Minerva
>>
>>1789992
>>1790469
Ditto
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>
>>1789992
get out of the house, and begin taking a look for this minera person. try dig out some of the infesting vermin from our wound
>>
>>1789992
Chop this fat fucks arm off.
>>
I'm almostt certain I've solo driven the page views of the Twitter into the hundreds with refreshes lol.
>>
>>1793021
Yes I am a stupid idiot without a Twitter but I don't want to follow
>>
Dead
>>
>>1797277
A pity, I was kind of hoping we could keep the murderhobo theme going in this quest. It would be a very refreshing change of pace from the usual direction anons like to go.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.