[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[PACYOA] "Operation bullet hell."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1280x1024[1].jpg (314KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1280x1024[1].jpg
314KB, 1280x1024px
As everyone stands out in the AC airfield, the thought of how abnormal this is really hits you.
The mothership is gone, but every pilots desire to go to space is still stopped by the now automated defence network the vannai left behind.
As you all wait around doing your last minute rituals, the command agent for the day walks u-oh it's tommy and Editi.
Tommy: "Hello everyone! Now you all may be thinking "Hey Tommy, isn't it a commander that is supposed to brief us?"
"Well you're right, but I offered to do it for him... You see there is that nasty defense network that you are being sent to blow up right?"
Editi nods and speaks. "Well Tommy learned a bit more about Vannai automated networks recently and made a bypass to control the network."
Tommy: "Right! If you can get close, you can keep all the people that would like a defence network happy!"
Editi then frowns and becomes serious. "The issue is you all need to get to the 4 sensor satellites that feed the targeting info for the two beam satellites."
Tommy: "Which means you would have to contest twice as much satellites while also avoiding being hit by the satellites you can just blow up."
Editi: "At least the smaller point defense satellites near each kind are less in number about the sensor satellites."
Tommy then smiles. "But that's all for you to pick to fight when you get up there! For now..." He rises up his forarm to bring up a wrist screen.
"I'll just give you all the bypass virus to put into the sensor satellites when you breach their armor. The virus will tell you what you need to do if you don't have hacking tools."
Editi shows a grim smile. "Think of it as the old world game methods of a 'quick time event.'"
As she chuckles, Tommy goes on with his smile. "Any questions?"

>POST 1/2
>Game will start in 50 min!
>>
File: Za warudo.png (2MB, 1131x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Za warudo.png
2MB, 1131x1013px
>Mission requires EC 2+3. No exceptions.
>This requirement is partly why the wait time is an hour.
>There are two objectives where there is a mission complete with one completion:
1. Hack or destroy the 4 sensor satellites.
2. Hack or destroy the 2 laser beam satellites .
>While it is impossible to fully escape the sensor network; however it is possible via the small jamming equipment you where given to escape detection after you position yourselves to ride out an orbit to the next satellite.

>Post 2/2
>>
>>1788633
>Also if you don't have flight.... Well don't accidentally de-orbit or get left behind.
>Yes I know in total that is 50 points to just get into the mission. Thems the breaks.
>>
"Leave it to me to provide hellfire to those piece of shit satellites!"
https://pastebin.com/dQaNJnXK
>>
>Defender heavies have been traded for flight.
http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Mecoptera

"Alright! Space!"
>>
>>1788641

>Noted

>>1788657

>You forgot your nametag Mecoptera. Also noted

>BTW because of the number of objectives, I think it is likely the mission might become a part 2er.
>>
>>1788678
>Whoops.
>>
>And to anyone watching, there are open slots for other players. In fact this mission will require three players and cannot run without a third.
>>
>>1788733
Signing in if possible if a third is needed
https://pastebin.com/2mC2jtuq
>>
Or ded mission?
>>
>>1788903

For now at least since it seems everyone went AFK. The mission will be run next weekend on next Saturday at 12 PM CST. In this thread if possible.

I'll remember to hit up the IRC next time as well.
Till then!
>>
>>1789045
>I'll remember to hit up the IRC next time as well.
What IRC?
>>
>>1789090

Besides the discord there used to be an IRC. A few people use it still, I just forgot to use it as well.
>>
I'll be on the irc in a bit, rizon.net if that wasn't made clear. If I knew there was a game beforehand I would've signed up and cleaned build better.
>>
>>1788733
>>1788733
"Well, this looks like a terrible idea. Guess that means I'm doing it. I don't have as much fancy kit as all you people, but I ought to be able to contribute a bit. More guns can't hurt, eh?"

https://pastebin.com/RajkiFG1
>>
>>1792450
Game back today?
>>
>>1792563
No, by the looks of it it's still due on Saturday, but I thought I'd better throw my hat in the ring as soon as possible.
>>
Damn it, I'm helping the Ladybuns renovate today.

Have fun, kids. Give those pointy-eared fucks hell for me.
>>
Due to work issues, the game will be delayed a week, I will alert the irc as well.

>game is moved to the 2nd at 12 pm cst. If the thread dies a new one will be made.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.